Alan Watt: We Must Stop Falling For The Cons, Including the Ron Paul Con

Author Topic: Alan Watt: We Must Stop Falling For The Cons, Including the Ron Paul Con  (Read 55836 times)

Offline tritonman

And still no answer but yet another attempt at changing the question you were asked to respond to.  You made the claim not us.  We only have asked for proof which so far you have refused to provide. ::)Ron Paul is not a founding father to my knowledge.  Nor is he illuminati.  If you care to offer proof otherwise we are still open to that.

Offline NastyNorthNyc

And still no answer but yet another attempt at changing the question you were asked to respond to.  You made the claim not us.  We only have asked for proof which so far you have refused to provide. ::)Ron Paul is not a founding father to my knowledge.  Nor is he illuminati.  If you care to offer proof otherwise we are still open to that.

Ron Paul is not Illuminati? Yet is apart of The Red team of The Illuminati ?

Go try it yourself and see how long you'll last in Washington

The Pauls are deff apart of The system

And you sir are very in denial if you can't see that

And the same proof you have on other pawns that are in The Illuminati, is the same proof I have for Paul. So what is your point

I can ask you the same question of where is your proof that Romney or Obama is apart of The Illuminati, what do you want me to show you? A membership card

Offline tritonman

You made the claim, back it up or do not.  Just don't be offended for being asked to back it up when you make such a claim.
I am not surprised you did not back up your claim I was only surprised to see you attempt to pass it off for the truth.

Offline NastyNorthNyc

You made the claim, back it up or do not.  Just don't be offended for being asked to back it up when you make such a claim.
I am not surprised you did not back up your claim I was only surprised to see you attempt to pass it off for the truth.

You know who are the real deals of this world, the real free people of this world?

People like YOU, people like Alex Jones

People like me, not no free masons or satanic worshiping bull penis worshiping psychopaths

THIS TIME IN HISTORY IS DIFFERENT

We are different than the founding fathers, we are not apart of their Satanic worshiping system

You may disagree with me but I'm telling you, we keep looking up to these Men. But we're better than them, we have true knowledge. We know what their game is. And IT'S ON

Offline Constitutionary

Here's the quote:

“There’s nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency.... The effort in recent decades to unify government surveillance over all world trade and international financial transactions through the UN, IMF, World Bank, WTO, ICC, the OECD, and the Bank of International Settlements can never substitute for a peaceful world based on true free trade, freedom of movement, a single but sound market currency, and voluntary contracts with private property rights.... The ultimate solution will only come with the rejection of fiat money worldwide, and a restoration of commodity money. Commodity money if voluntarily and universally accepted could give us a single world currency requiring no money managers, no manipulators orchestrating a man-made business cycle with rampant price inflation.” -  (Ron Paul, Congressional Record, 13 March 2001), as quoted in: http://www.singleglobalcurrency.org/governments.html

He advocates for globalism in terms of "free trade and a single worldwide currency".. while at the same time rejecting (sort of) the UN, IMF, World Bank, etc., as not being as good as a "peaceful world based on true free trade, freedom of movement, ... then moves to his ideal plan of rejecting fiat money worldwide. Kind of a utopian view; that we can have 'globalism' without the globalists. Who runs the global bank?

Of course this would take a debt-free issuance of currency or have it metal based like aluminum or nickel where the metal itself has intrinsic value.

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

So... Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Tench Coxe, Thomas Paine, et al, were evil satan worshiping nutjobs?

You're certainly entitled to your opinion... no matter how f**king retarded it is.

::)

Is Ron Paul controlled opposition.  I don't know for sure (no one does but him, right?), but I don't think so... and yeah, that's a worthless opinion.  However, he (and a few others) has done what many of us thought impossible... liberty is popular again.  It's about f**king time, don't you think?

Should America fall, do I believe the true powers that be will be any worse for wear?  No, not really.  In fact, I'd imagine they will be up to their old tricks... as they are now.  In trying times, such as these, I think it safe to say that the outcome and destiny following revolution, be it peaceful or violent, is up to the the People.  Should society fall back into despotism, this is not the fault of TPTB (can't blame them for their nature), but rather the failure of the People to embrace liberty as it should be.

If electing Ron Paul is not, in your opinion, a step in the right direction, so be it.  Do tell, though, what solutions, or steps toward solutions, would you recommend?  Or is calling everyone that speaks up "Illuminati" and "satanist" your plan for success?

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline NastyNorthNyc

So... Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Tench Coxe, Thomas Paine, et al, were evil satan worshiping nutjobs?

You're certainly entitled to your opinion... no matter how f**king retarded it is.

Is Ron Paul controlled opposition.  I don't know for sure (no one does but him, right?), but I don't think so... and yeah, that's a worthless opinion.  However, he (and a few others) has done what many of us thought impossible... liberty is popular again.  It's about f**king time, don't you think?

Should America fall, do I believe the true powers that be will be any worse for wear?  No, not really.  In fact, I'd imagine they will be up to their old tricks... as they are now.  In trying times, such as these, I think it safe to say that the outcome and destiny following revolution, be it peaceful or violent, is up to the the People.  Should society fall back into despotism, this is not the fault of TPTB (can't blame them for their nature), but rather the failure of the People to embrace liberty as it should be.

If electing Ron Paul is not, in your opinion, a step in the right direction, so be it.  Do tell, though, what solutions, or steps toward solutions, would you recommend?  Or is calling everyone that speaks up "Illuminati" and "satanist" your plan for success?

Let's put Free Masons incharge again . . . .

You people aren't even understanding how countries are created in the first place

You build it and they come, you build it you create wealth. Destroy it and start over again

But I'm just a conspiracy nut, nothing moving over at my end. I'm just going to ignore straight up facts and live in denial

Offline NastyNorthNyc

How many times was Europe destroyed and rebuilt again ?  ? ? . . . .

But America is different, yeah sure.

Offline NastyNorthNyc

And not to mention the judicial system and all the other systems that were implemented

The founding fathers made that up too right? No it was taken from their other previous creations, the other countries that they destroy and build up time and time again

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

And not to mention the judicial system and all the other systems that were implemented

The founding fathers made that up too right? No it was taken from their other previous creations, the other countries that they destroy and build up time and time again

Oh, so now Hobbes and Locke are "satanists" and "Illuminati" as well?

... still waiting on those solutions, btw.

Offline NastyNorthNyc

Oh, so now Hobbes and Locke are "satanists" and "Illuminati" as well?

... still waiting on those solutions, btw.

lol smh don't you get it, this time in history is different. You think I'm the only one who has this opinion on who founded this country? No and they know that and they know this time the game has changed. They're fully unclothed

And look at what you're doing, look at your comebacks. You can't even disprove what I'm saying is false, you can't even disprove that this country was founded by Free Masons.

You can't even disprove that all the states have Illuminati meaning to them, how the flag has the Bull God on it. How Red Blue and White are the colors of The Illuminati.

But I guess all of that is a coincidence, and according to you this country was founded by our True loving God

The Illuminati had nothing to do with Americas revolution lol

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

lol smh don't you get it, this time in history is different. You think I'm the only one who has this opinion on who founded this country? No and they know that and they know this time the game has changed. They're fully unclothed

And look at what you're doing, look at your comebacks. You can't even disprove what I'm saying is false, you can't even disprove that this country was founded by Free Masons.

You can't even disprove that all the states have Illuminati meaning to them, how the flag has the Bull God on it. How Red Blue and White are the colors of The Illuminati.

But I guess all of that is a coincidence, and according to you this country was founded by our True loving God

The Illuminati had nothing to do with Americas revolution lol

When someone makes an assertion absent proof, it is hardly the duty of others to refute the information.  It's validity, at present (read: none), is self-evident.

It is not my "comebacks" that are at issue.  I am merely asking questions... sort of.  However, you are 1. making assertions, absent fact, and passing them off as fact, and 2. putting words in others' mouths by stating what they think or say which has no foundation... literally or contextually.

Your refusal to provide any substantive evidence for your assertions thus far is amusing.  This does not mean we are not interested, but the longer these evasive tactics go on, the more a fool you become in the eyes of those reading this thread.

I don't mean to be insulting or rude.  I'm just pointing out the reality of how this conversation/discussion is progressing.  You can put a dead stop to it at any time by sharing some links... preferably more substantial than two dudes filming themselves watching YouTube clips ;) :D

PS:  Solutions?  Is this text invisible?

Offline NastyNorthNyc

I don't even know what's so hard to understand about this

It's US (we) vs The Illuminati

I mean it's damn plain to see

Even if you don't believe in the devil, it's us vs their satanic system

Their system of how many senators and congressmen they are

How many are in The Supreme court (9) Saturn 9

Why is it so hard to figure out that all these systems come from their satanic form of ruling

But I'm suppose to say The American revolution happened by mistake, no it was done on purpose

Offline NastyNorthNyc

When someone makes an assertion absent proof, it is hardly the duty of others to refute the information.  It's validity, at present (read: none), is self-evident.

It is not my "comebacks" that are at issue.  I am merely asking questions... sort of.  However, you are 1. making assertions, absent fact, and passing them off as fact, and 2. putting words in others' mouths by stating what they think or say which has no foundation... literally or contextually.

Your refusal to provide any substantive evidence for your assertions thus far is amusing.  This does not mean we are not interested, but the longer these evasive tactics go on, the more a fool you become in the eyes of those reading this thread.

I don't mean to be insulting or rude.  I'm just pointing out the reality of how this conversation/discussion is progressing.  You can put a dead stop to it at any time by sharing some links... preferably more substantial than two dudes filming themselves watching YouTube clips ;) :D

PS:  Solutions?  Is this text invisible?

Solutions, a real country of the people and for the people. Will be created by the people and the people will have true say

Not a bunch of men who are put in power to "represent" the people

And why can't you tell me that these SAME systems were used countless times in other countries and at the END FAILED

BECAUSE IT WAS DESIGNED TO FAIL

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

How many are in The Supreme court (9) Saturn 9

Well, that depends on what era of American history we're discussing.  First there were 6, then 7, then 9, then 10.  Three seats were not be filled upon retirement of existing justices, and the number fell to 8 until the CJA set it at 9 in 1869.  An expansion was attempted, but that failed.  I suppose Congress was finally happy with the number (maybe they had a satanic tea party to discuss it?).

On some of this shit, you are really really reaching.

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

Solutions, a real country of the people and for the people. Will be created by the people and the people will have true say

So, are you saying that a republican form of government is not the best way to achieve this?

Are you saying that direct democracy is the answer?

Do tell.

Offline NastyNorthNyc

Well, that depends on what era of American history we're discussing.  First there were 6, then 7, then 9, then 10.  Three seats were not be filled upon retirement of existing justices, and the number fell to 8 until the CJA set it at 9 in 1869.  An expansion was attempted, but that failed.  I suppose Congress was finally happy with the number (maybe they had a satanic tea party to discuss it?).

On some of this shit, you are really really reaching.

LOOK

The system that created this country was designed to fail

It had to be GREAT at first, for many reasons not only for wealth. Also so people could say damn this country was great and got hijacked. We need to get it back and this is how THE SAME process happens OVER AND OVER AGAIN !

Offline NastyNorthNyc

So, are you saying that a republican form of government is not the best way to achieve this?

Are you saying that direct democracy is the answer?

Do tell.

You cannot get full freedom when you have selected men to represent you

A true form of democracy (which again that word has Illuminati meaning to) is you and me, a large majority deciding what decisions will be made

Without $ influencing peoples opinions

I don't know why we have to have Free Masons ruling over us with their form of system, The Old World Order Is The New World Order. Nothing has changed

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
It's time that people quit misinterpreting Ron Paul's comments! When Paul speaks, he does so in a very detailed manner! When people take one little part of what he says, it will always be misinterpreted and taken out of context! Alan Watt should know better. Here's the Ron Paul comments from the Congressional Record March 13, 2001, in its entirety!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

LOOK

The system that created this country was designed to fail

It had to be GREAT at first, for many reasons not only for wealth. Also so people could say damn this country was great and got hijacked. We need to get it back and this is how THE SAME process happens OVER AND OVER AGAIN !

So, the fact that the Supreme Court started with only 6 justices and didn't get fixed to 9 until 1869 was a conspiracy by the Founders?

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

You cannot get full freedom when you have selected men to represent you

A true form of democracy (which again that word has Illuminati meaning to) is you and me, a large majority deciding what decisions will be made

Without $ influencing peoples opinions

I don't know why we have to have Free Masons ruling over us with their form of system, The Old World Order Is The New World Order. Nothing has changed

Yes, because 51% of the People voting to restrict, remove or ignore the rights of the other 49% is sooo much better.

Again ::)

No one rules over me.  I am a free man living amongst ignorant saps.  I do not fear those elected into office, but rather my neighbors and friends who are blind to liberty.

You're focused on a symptom, genius.

Offline NastyNorthNyc

So, the fact that the Supreme Court started with only 6 justices and didn't get fixed to 9 until 1869 was a conspiracy by the Founders?

What I'm telling you is that all those numbers have meaning to them and the system was designed to fail, look at where we're at

And look at how a "New World Order" is coming

yeah right, it's just their Old World Order being reset to a new one where they start all over again resetting the currency

And then again a New America or New Country will rise and prosper only to have the same fate happen to it

This part will be free another part will be communist, same ol story. Same ol money suppliers

Offline NastyNorthNyc

But this time, these psychopaths are eugenicist

So I highly doubt you'll get anything like the first America we saw

We are the true patriots, stop looking up to Free Masons

They were guided by darkness, they knew what all the names and symbols meant

Offline NastyNorthNyc

Oh and before I leave for today

How do you think they've gotten to this point

Do you think they would of been this technologically advance as they are today if America and other countries didn't prosper?

I'm telling you, all that WAS DONE BY DESIGN

They used THE PEOPLE to get what they wanted and WILL destroy US once they've gotten what they wanted

Offline thnkfstpal

Uh the forefathers were not illuminati. There is a light side and dark side. Check this out.

Mark Passio breaks down the fact the freemasonry can be used for good and evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khrc1vgAva0

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

John Locke -> Thomas Jefferson -> Ron Paul

... guided by darkness.  Got it ::)

Offline Constitutionary

So now what ?

Do we back Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party or Virgil Goode of the Constitition Party ?

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
So now what ?

Do we back Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party or Virgil Goode of the Constitition Party ?

Neither.

We must first realize that our so-called "election" system is completely and utterly rigged from top to bottom, and that we therefore cannot "vote" our way out of this mess; and then take Webster Tarpley's advice and create a "mass movement" against oligarchy and (I would add) against institutionalized privilege in general:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=198869.0
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline thnkfstpal

Uh the forefathers were not illuminati. There is a light side and dark side. Check this out.

Mark Passio breaks down the fact the freemasonry can be used for good and evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khrc1vgAva0

Offline chris jones

Neither.

We must first realize that our so-called "election" system is completely and utterly rigged from top to bottom, and that we therefore cannot "vote" our way out of this mess; and then take Webster Tarpley's advice and create a "mass movement" against oligarchy and (I would add) against institutionalized privilege in general:
     http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=198869.0
G. You hit on a good point, not only is our MSM running this show, the counting is rigged as well.
     Question: I agree we need a mass movement in order to get this nation back, there have been numerous demos but no one liner as a tip of the spear, only a diverse missmash of ideoligy.
      One message, one goal. Despite all the nittpicking about him, Ron Paul got there, we can't do jack shiiite as long as we are invading and genociding. First step for any nation of honor, stop the FK WARS, get the troops home.  Continue on the path designed, defense, the strongest on earth, OK.    Not Nazis on a global scale.
  Peace and prosperity, you bet. ( without profit there would be no wars). G, as long as we our people remain deaf to the wailing of the innocents and our own, nothing will change.

Offline kidA

I honestly don't know what to believe anymore. I feel like I know what's truly going on. Drones. Big Brother. Executive Orders taking away our "freedoms", Bilderberg, RED Team Blue Team, False Flags, MK Ultra, WTC 7 being the smoking gun, etc etc and when I finally have some hope in believing our country can be restored to what I'd like it to be, we are now being told to not believe it! Ron Paul is in on it. I'm over here praising Ron Paul to friends, strangers, having debates at bars. I'm so friggin lost. Am I supposed to vote or not??

I'm getting sick of it. Someone please tell me there will be a way to end this NWO.
5 o'clock news is a f*#cking fantasy!

Offline DAVIDE MTL

I honestly don't know what to believe anymore. I feel like I know what's truly going on. Drones. Big Brother. Executive Orders taking away our "freedoms", Bilderberg, RED Team Blue Team, False Flags, MK Ultra, WTC 7 being the smoking gun, etc etc and when I finally have some hope in believing our country can be restored to what I'd like it to be, we are now being told to not believe it! Ron Paul is in on it. I'm over here praising Ron Paul to friends, strangers, having debates at bars. I'm so friggin lost. Am I supposed to vote or not??

I'm getting sick of it. Someone please tell me there will be a way to end this NWO.
Don't vote, there is a way to end it, the masses have to wake up, but by the time that happens it will be too late , you can't stop this machine, they have us by the balls.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
Don't vote, there is a way to end it, the masses have to wake up, but by the time that happens it will be too late , you can't stop this machine, they have us by the balls.

This is what I'm afraid of. It's the ballot box or the ammo box. I don't want our hands to be forced.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO

"We hold these truths to be self-evident that all me are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,derving their just powers from the consent of the governed. THAT WHENEVER ANY FORM OF GOVERNMENT BECOMES DESTRUCTIVE TO THESE ENDS, it is the RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO ALTER or ABOLISH IT, and to Institute New Government,laying its foundattion on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness".

To insure we always have a government that Protects its people and is a true represenatve style institution repeat the above as necessary.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline chris jones

The last time this nation was headed towards a true representaive democracy, a resurection of conscience, a rebirth, was led by men of honor, soul, and integrity. They were murdered. The 3 K's..
  The reality is one painfull bugger, it reminds me of the Matrix film, which pill do ya want, OK (welcome to the real world).

Offline freedomfemale

Rand Paul just introduced a bill to make sure drones can't spy on citizens, and he also is introducing a bill to end the TSA. I don't know what the actual truth is, but even if he has to play politics, as long as he gets inside I think its important. No matter what we see, we don't really know what is the reality. I think He will help and not hurt but I could be wrong. I want to believe that he looked at what happened with his father and realizes that people are so dang mainstream he KNOWS IMO that no one will acclimate to such red pill-ish thinking. Meaning most people think Rona is NUTS and we all know that he isn't. But all of us know what it's like hearing people that we know say that Ron Paul is a crazy man. So that is what Rand is dealing with. At least this is what I think.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Rand Paul just introduced a bill to make sure drones can't spy on citizens,

On the contrary, he did precisely the opposite:

Rand's new bill Protect Americans Against Unwarranted Drone Surveillance, allows the use of Drones to spy on you.

The Preserving Freedom from Unwarranted Surveillance Act of 2012 also:

1. Prohibits the use of drones by the government except when a warrant is issued for its use in accordance with the requirements of the Fourth Amendment.

2. Includes the following exceptions:

1) patrol of national borders;

2) when law enforcement possesses reasonable suspicion that under particular circumstances, swift drone action is necessary to prevent "imminent danger to life;"

3) high risk of a terrorist attack

For one thing, there's no such thing as a "warranted" use of spy drones in the U.S. This isn't f***ing North Korea!

For another, it is the height of self-delusion to think that the same banker-owned "U.S." government that orchestrated 9/11 and numerous other false flag terror attacks over the years can be trusted not to use this power to engage in terrorist attacks itself under the false pretense of "protecting" us from terrorism.

Anyone who insists otherwise is either (a) blissfully ignorant of the history of government sponsored terror, or (b) deliberately spreading disinfo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WoV2dHzH1E (Problem-Reaction-Solution)

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

EvadingGrid

Rand Paul just introduced a bill to make sure drones can't spy on citizens, and he also is introducing a bill to end the TSA. I don't know what the actual truth is, but even if he has to play politics, as long as he gets inside I think its important. No matter what we see, we don't really know what is the reality. I think He will help and not hurt but I could be wrong. I want to believe that he looked at what happened with his father and realizes that people are so dang mainstream he KNOWS IMO that no one will acclimate to such red pill-ish thinking. Meaning most people think Rona is NUTS and we all know that he isn't. But all of us know what it's like hearing people that we know say that Ron Paul is a crazy man. So that is what Rand is dealing with. At least this is what I think.

Rand Paul is that you posting that ?

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator

Rand's new bill Protect Americans Against Unwarranted Drone Surveillance, allows the use of Drones to spy on you.

The Preserving Freedom from Unwarranted Surveillance Act of 2012 also:

1. Prohibits the use of drones by the government except when a warrant is issued for its use in accordance with the requirements of the Fourth Amendment.
2. Includes the following exceptions:

1) patrol of national borders;

2) when law enforcement possesses reasonable suspicion that under particular circumstances, swift drone action is necessary to prevent "imminent danger to life;"

3) high risk of a terrorist attack

3. Allows any person to sue the government for violating this Act.

4. Specifies that no evidence obtained or collected in violation of this Act can be used/admissible as evidence in a criminal, civil, or regulatory action.

http://paul.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=545

Rand-fan: ok, nice try. But read this...

There is no such thing as "warranted" drone surveillance.

Drones are a product of the Revolution in Military Affairs, which is a treasonous, genocidal doctrine that fraudulently legitimizes persistent war (for the purpose of advancing neo-feudalist cybernetic tyranny over humanity) achieved by endlessly fighting manufactured enemies.

Their existence is greatly ushered in as a response to the 9/11 false flag which makes them redundantly treasonous.

There is no such thing as non-false flag terrorism, so fascist military industrial complex alter boy traitor Rand Paul can shove this bill up his a$$.

Drones possess technologies which are orders of magnitude beyond normal surveillance and therefore automatically eviscerates the 4th amendment legal standard of probable cause by being able to see through your house (solid walls, ceiling, advanced computer enhanced thermal imaging, and stuff that they will never let anyone know about).

If anyone thinks that the elite couldn't use Rand Paul as a puppet president after seeing treason like this, you are a completely blind troll.  He has proven that he is as moldable plastic as much as the MIC would like him to be--which means he would be no different than Romney or Soetoro.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page

Alan Watt: We Must Stop Falling For The Cons, Including the Ron Paul Con?

Interesting and provocative title... or should I say provocateur title.

Alan Watt is a wealth of amazing and well researched information on the NWO. However, he offers no solutions. He is a fatalist. He has criticized AJ and Christians on many occasions. Alan's own past is a mystery and he is very hesitant to discuss it. He claims to have been a sessions musician that worked with many famous artists. He says he woke up by himself when he was a child by reading books from the local library. I would suggest that more information on Alan Watt's past would be helpful.

This forum is "The Prison Planet Forum". Prison Planet supports Alex and Alex supports Ron Paul. Thus by association this forum is supportive of Ron Paul. Members need not support Ron Paul but they should at least be respectful of those who do.

Ron Paul is the best example we have of a true Statesman and public servant who loves and defends liberty. Rand Paul on the other hand has yet to impress me.

This thread really is a troll fest.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche