THE SPY DRONE MATRIX

Author Topic: THE SPY DRONE MATRIX  (Read 270860 times)

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Re: US House Introduces Bill to Repeal the Patriot Act
« Reply #160 on: April 02, 2015, 01:44:03 PM »
Be sure to tell your Rep that you desire that an amendment be added at section 2, subsection (b), and section 11, subsection (c) that states, "...with the exception of any and all information leaked prior to this repeal, collected under these acts that has been made public and or acquired by lawful FOIA channels of inquiry or through other means under the various whistle-blower statutes, which shall be used in future investigations."

We do not want the criminals to use this act, by a blanket wiping of the record, to absolve themselves of any guilt. some of what was acquired with their tool against our innocence will be effective in proving their guilt ... So, in effect there has already been an active and ongoing investigation by the alternative media, the TRUE media, in the name the American people, against the perpetrators of the initiation and continuation of these unlawful acts since the moment they were enacted.

Oldyoti

"Liberty, according to my metaphysics
is a self-determining power in an
intellectual agent. It implies thought
and choice and power."
~John Adams

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #161 on: April 02, 2015, 02:09:49 PM »
Doc...

I am exited about H.R. 1466...

Obutt-head can't Veto against a Veto-Proof 2/3rds majority... This bill is designed to get people active, let's act on it... Everyone hates this Unpatriotic Tripe... and if they vote for Reps and Senators based upon it's repeal with the amendment I outlined above... We can use Goliath's sword to sever his head.

JTCoyoté

"Power always thinks it has a
great soul and vast views beyond
the comprehension of the weak."

~John Adams

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #162 on: April 02, 2015, 02:38:32 PM »
Thirteen years after the fact. It’s a vain, showy gesture. Nothing will happen. This is BS.

Congress sux. It began with them. I’m tired of hearing ignorant statements that the executive branch somehow makes “laws”. It’s all part of the flim-flam.

Too much power to be held on to thanks to this little, crappy, anti-constitutional law that was passed due to still-unexplained coercion coming from our own Ft. Detrick, Maryland. It did away with what was left of conscience in Congress at the time.

Did the big, skeery Moozlims have anything to do with that?!?!?

So, who are the tewwowists again??? Oh, that’s right. It’s basically everybody now. Doesn’t matter if you’re in or out of government anymore.

NAZI Germany and the old CCCP are jumping with glee at what these initially-FEW deceivers have accomplished to utterly destroy a once-great nation and to lead other nations to follow in their footsteps.

It’s never OK to lie to or deceive the public. Machiavelli be damned. That is simply a betrayal of public trust.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #163 on: April 02, 2015, 03:56:16 PM »
Thirteen years after the fact. It’s a vain, showy gesture. Nothing will happen. This is BS.

Congress sux. It began with them. I’m tired of hearing ignorant statements that the executive branch somehow makes “laws”. It’s all part of the flim-flam.

Too much power to be held on to thanks to this little, crappy, anti-constitutional law that was passed due to still-unexplained coercion coming from our own Ft. Detrick, Maryland. It did away with what was left of conscience in Congress at the time.

Did the big, skeery Moozlims have anything to do with that?!?!?

So, who are the tewwowists again??? Oh, that’s right. It’s basically everybody now. Doesn’t matter if you’re in or out of government anymore.

NAZI Germany and the old CCCP are jumping with glee at what these initially-FEW deceivers have accomplished to utterly destroy a once-great nation and to lead other nations to follow in their footsteps.

It’s never OK to lie to or deceive the public. Machiavelli be damned. That is simply a betrayal of public trust.

Okay, what are you gonna do about it... what would Jones do? He certainly wouldn't obsess on the crime, he'd be fighting to RIGHT IT!

I see Sulu here at the helm of the Enterprise... not letting anyone touch the controls because he sees Daggers on the forward screen that may destroy the ship if it veers... The ship, out of doubt and fear, is being steered toward oblivion... "Daggers of the Mind"

The only thing "showy"... is the no-show in the minds and lack of energy of the American people... as I'm seeing here unfortunately.

Unchain your HUMAN SPIRIT...NOW! Take control of the future for the sake of your grandchildren if nothing else....

JTCoyoté

“Those who expect to reap the
blessings of freedom must, like men,
undergo the fatigue of supporting it.”

~Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #164 on: April 02, 2015, 04:11:36 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_lie

In politics, a noble lie is a myth or untruth, often, but not invariably, of a religious nature, knowingly told by an elite to maintain social harmony or to advance an agenda. The noble lie is a concept originated by Plato as described in the Republic.

http://www.academia.edu/2343660/How_come_the_rulers_are_the_first_to_believe_the_Noble_Lie

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2015, 04:26:17 PM »
Okay, what are you gonna do about it...

That’s precisely this government’s attitude toward the world population…along with their corporate buddies.

I don’t have access to or command of an army, nor to any missing Barksdale nukes. But they do. So I guess the use of force is out of the question.

I do see 134 guests viewing this thread. I wonder how many of them realize the connection between the anthrax letters and the passing of the Patriot Act back then. Younger folks didn’t even know who OBL was when he was supposedly killed in a government fantasy. To them, “Homeland Security” has always existed and is “normal”.

It is my hope to undo at least some of the damage done to them from exposure to years, possibly a lifetime, of manipulative, dehumanizing, and disempowering propaganda. If anyone has the ball at the moment, it’s the youth.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
Subway Restaurant Has Hidden Microphones
« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2015, 08:43:54 PM »
As I was standing in my local Subway, I noticed a black dot in the drop ceiling over the cash register. I asked the employee what it was and she told me that it was a microphone. I thought she was just joking.

That was about a year ago and she doesn't work there anymore.

Anyways, today, I was talking to the restaurant owner. I asked him the same question, and got the same answer.
I asked him why. He told me so they could have the audio to go with the video from the camera.

I asked him if it is just in that store or in all of the Subway chain stores. He told me it was in all of the ones he ownes.

So, next time you go to Subway, look up when you get to the register. You might see a microphone.
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Re: Subway Restaurant Has Hidden Microphones
« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2015, 09:25:33 PM »
They are also big on the GMOS.  Avoid them like Chilies / McQucks.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline Outer Haven

Re: NSA Data Mining - Prism Prison - Verizon - Snowden Whistleblower
« Reply #168 on: April 12, 2015, 01:54:37 AM »
NSA data mining was openly revealed in some newspaper in like, 2000...
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
Re: NSA Data Mining - Prism Prison - Verizon - Snowden Whistleblower
« Reply #169 on: April 12, 2015, 02:14:08 AM »
When Prism was revealed, it was too late for me to
go back on a couple of other forums and "delete my posts"
I did go gray off the internet (went into lurk mode) for a couple
of years almost, then I got tired of  The man sticking it to me!
and I have to be true to myself, if I have something to say, or like
on a couple of forums I used to post on, certain advise, help I can
give someone, even if it's for the lurkers (guest readers) then dammit
I'm going to say it online.   

I was always careful in emails, but some of the people during the Prism
data mining program, I emailed with, what
we talked about,  well they have me pegged and all I can say is
screw U!  I'm tired of their "Psylencing"  their psy-ops to make everyone
shut up, don't say things, keep quiet, ruin the internet,  compile dossiers
on everyone through their internet use, well if being a prepper slash
survivalist is verboten...in this Orwellian world now, then I proudly
wear that hat.   The compiling of lists and what  gets you
on a list is ridiculous but nowadays we're all "terrorists" ?!
They're the terrorists! 
Be Prepared

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
Motel 6 Sending Guests’ Personal Information to Police Every Night
« Reply #170 on: April 28, 2015, 02:54:20 AM »
Motel 6 Sending Guests’ Personal Info to Police Every Night

Guests will not be informed about police list upon check-in

by Mikael Thalen
 Infowars.com

April 27, 2015

A Motel 6 in Rhode Island is quietly sending its daily guest list to police, completely unbeknownst to its customers, a report detailed earlier this month.

According to Warwick Mayor Scott Avedisian, local police secured the deal with several of the motel chain’s corporate managers after the company complained about a rash of criminal activity.

Avedisian confirmed the agreement to the Providence Journal after a closed-door meeting with motel executives, Warwick’s police chief and a town administrator.

“We know everyone who is staying in the hotel tonight,” Avedisian remarked.

Upon receiving the list, police will examine the backgrounds of each motel guest in order to check for outstanding warrants, a policy Avedisian deems necessary due to suspected human trafficking in the area.

Multiple motel guests have already been arrested Avedisian said, although details on the alleged crimes have been minimal.

Despite the policy making local headlines, Motel 6 confirmed that guests will not be informed of the new measure. The motel will also raise the renting age to 21 from 18 and begin sharing its list of banned patrons with other locations nationwide.

“If Motel 6 has identified someone who has caused trouble in their location, I think we want to be able to share that with other hotels,” Avedisian said. “So they don’t experience the same type of difficulty.”

Steven Brown, the Rhode Island Affiliate of the American Civil Liberties Union, is calling the move a clear breach of privacy.

“When visitors go to a hotel for the night, they expect to be treated like guests, not potential criminals,” Brown said.

“There are many ways to deal with illegal activities at the motel without engaging in such a wholesale invasion of patrons’ privacy.”

In response to the ACLU’s statement, Warwick Police Chief Col. Stephen M. McCartney argued that his department had not demanded the list, but had been offered the list by Motel 6.

“It was pretty clear that [Motel 6] corporate and the general manager had done an in-depth analysis of their business model and said: ‘What are things we can do to attract the right kind of people here and make sure the undesirable, criminal element doesn’t come?’” McCartney said to the Providence Journal.

As noted by Tech Dirt’s Tim Cushing, the Supreme Court is currently debating the legality of law enforcement’s warrantless access to hotel records.

“Motel 6 has just decided to make it worse,” Cushing wrote. “While warrantless access to motel records is being challenged in the Supreme Court, the chain has decided to preemptively strip away any privacy expectations that may result from court rulings and just hand it all over to law enforcement because sometimes criminals stay in motel rooms.”

Whether or not the company’s bottom line will be affected by privacy-conscious detractors remains to be seen.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/mt.examiner
Follow Mikael Thalen @ https://twitter.com/MikaelThalen

http://www.infowars.com/motel-6-sending-guests-personal-info-to-police-every-night/
Be Prepared

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Motel 6 Sending Guests’ Personal Information to Police Every Night
« Reply #171 on: April 28, 2015, 04:20:52 PM »
Motel Seix  is a favorite for low life scum on the down low ... and locals cheating on spouses ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81bgy94vdRI
Billy Paul - Me And Mrs. Jones
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #172 on: April 28, 2015, 04:27:40 PM »
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/05/26/man-accused-of-pimping-underage-girls-out-of-stockton-motel-6/
Man Accused Of Pimping Underage Girls Out Of Stockton Motel 6

May 26, 2014 6:32 PM

STOCKTON (CBS13) — A man was arrested after police say he was running an underage prostitution ring out of a Stockton motel.

One of the alleged teenage victims of the suspected pimp was able to escape and call her father and police.

Investigators say Chester Brown, 20, was using a Motel 6 to force at least four teenage girls to engage in sexual acts with men for money.

But it was one of the alleged victims who contacted her father and saved her life and the lives of three other teens.

“The girl’s father actually received a text from her saying that she was in Stockton and being forced into prostitution,” said Stockton Police Officer Joe Silva.

Police say that 17-year-old girl also called police and told them she recently ran away from an Antioch home after a fight with her parents. She told them Brown picked her up and took her to the Motel 6 in Stockton, where he forced her to have sex with different men.

She says Brown forced her to create an account on MyRedbook.com and threatened to kill her if she didn’t do what he told her.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #173 on: April 28, 2015, 04:31:34 PM »
http://www.onpointnews.com/NEWS/Guest-Can-Sue-Motel-6-Over-Attack-by-Woman-s-Pimp.html
Guest Can Sue Motel 6 Over Attack by Woman's Pimp     

A guest who paid for sex with a prostitute at a Motel 6 did not assume the risk of being attacked several hours later by the prostitute's pimp, a Pennsylvania judge has ruled in an unusual premises liability lawsuit against the motel operator.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #174 on: April 28, 2015, 04:33:42 PM »
fyi - no indication what race or photo of Maurice Lerome Smith in any publication !!!

Now the public should be afforded the photo to be wary if ever they should see him ... he maybe out on parole by now

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2011/dec/20/oceanside-man-gets-30-years-for-pimping-underage/

OCEANSIDE: Man gets 30 years for pimping underage teen prostitute on Craigslist

By By BRANDON LOWREY blowrey@nctimes.com4:45 p.m.Dec. 20, 2011

An Oceanside man was sentenced Monday to 30 years in federal prison after being convicted of forcing a 17-year-old girl to work as a prostitute, advertising her sexual services on the Craigslist and Backpage websites and keeping her in a Clairemont motel room to meet his $1,000-a-day quota.

Maurice Lerome Smith was also ordered to pay $90,000 in restitution and register as a sex offender upon his release, said Assistant U.S. Attorney Alessandra Serano, who prosecuted the case.

Police found the teen prostitute in a Motel 6 on Clairemont Mesa Boulevard in September 2010. She told officers that she was working for Smith, who had hours earlier told her to get into his car or she would be "in pieces in the trunk," according to a federal criminal complaint.
Serano is also prosecuting a large but apparently unrelated sex-trafficking ring involving dozens of Oceanside Crips gang members and associates.
http://www.fbi.gov/sandiego/press-releases/2011/man-sentenced-to-30-years-in-prison-in-child-sex-trafficking-case
Man Sentenced to 30 Years in Prison in Child Sex Trafficking Case
December 20, 2011

United States Attorney Laura E. Duffy announced that Maurice Lerome Smith was sentenced today by United States District Court Judge Roger T. Benitez to serve 360 months in federal prison, followed by five years of supervised release, ordered to pay $90,000.00 in restitution and to pay a $200.00 penalty assessment and mandatory registration under the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act.
United States Attorney Duffy said, “Today’s sentence reflects the very real and lasting damage suffered by victims forced into prostitution. This office will continue to work with our law enforcement partners to investigate and prosecute those involved in abusing women of all ages—both adults and minors—in the sex trafficking business.”

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2013/06/26/11-50549.pdf

Smith was the owner of a San Diego-area window washing company. But for many years, he had also been
involved in a much darker business: running a prostitution ring.
In October 2009, a 17-year-old girl named M.S.
contacted Smith by email, looking for a job. M.S. was homeless and living in a tent behind a motorcycle junkyard
where she worked. M.S. knew Smith owned a window washing company, but suspected that he was also involved in
some kind of “hustle,” such as selling drugs or fake purses.
M.S. wanted to participate in Smith’s hustle, and after meeting Smith for coffee several times, began working for his
window washing company. M.S. told Smith she was 17 because he needed to know her age to get a work permit.
\
Several months later, in January 2010, M.S. moved in with Smith and began having sexual relations with him.
Shortly thereafter, Smith brought a woman named Michelle back to the house, who asked about M.S.’s age, pointedly
commenting on how young she looked. In reaction to Michelle’s question, Smith punched Michelle in the face,
knocking her unconscious. M.S. then learned that Smith was a pimp. Smith told M.S., “Bitch, I own you,” and
immediately forced her to work as a prostitute in his ring.

... Michelle was his “bottom bitch,” defined by a government expert as the pimp’s most trusted prostitute,
responsible for recruiting, collecting money, and possibly disciplining other prostitutes.
Smith regularly beat and threatened M.S. from February 2010 onward, and M.S. tried to leave him five or six times.
Whenever M.S. tried to leave, Smith’s tactics varied between cajoling her to stay, using statements like “no, baby, I love
you, don’t leave, you don’t need to leave, we can work this out, it’s not that big of a deal,” to threatening her, using
statements like “bitch, you ain’t going nowhere.” ...

The jury also convicted Smith of being a felon in possession of a 12-gauge bolt action Mossberg Model 195 firearm with a magazine and no serial number
. He was previously convicted of state charges involving assault with a firearm on a person and conspiracy to commit child abduction

http://traffickingslavery.blogspot.com/2012_01_01_archive.html
Forty-one-year-old Maurice Lerome Smith was just sentenced to 30 years in federal prison for pimping out a 17-year-old girl on Craigslist in the San Diego area. Smith promised the girl a job at a window washing company but then forced her into prostitution and set her nightly quota at $1,200. He had previously spent time in prison for trying to kidnap and prostitute a 13-year-old girl.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #175 on: April 28, 2015, 05:40:45 PM »

http://www.kirklandreporter.com/news/218443931.html
Police arrest four men patronizing prostitutes at Kirkland’s Motel 6, execute Backpage.com search warrant
by RAECHEL DAWSON,  Kirkland Reporter Reporter
Aug 5, 2013 at 5:00PM updated Aug 6, 2013 at 3:44PM

We’ve dealt with this for many years at Motel 6 and other motels,” said Lt. Mike Murray with the Kirkland Police Department, adding that the Baymont Inn and the Silver Cloud Inn have also been frequented by prostitutes. “This is an issue across, up and down the Eastside and Seattle.”

He said all types of crimes occur at Motel 6, ranging from teenagers who throw parties to prostitution, burglary and mail theft.

“When you don’t discriminate and will rent to anybody, you have to take your lumps with those checking in there,” Murray said. “It’s not a constant problem, but it happens, it pops up occasionally, and we have to deal with it.”

Motel 6 - Miami Fl - Miami, FL - Motels & Hotels
https://www.motel6.com/.../motel6/motel6.../motels.fl.miami.475...
Motel 6
... for 3 weeks had to deal with several so called pimps banging on my door calling my room phone sitting outside of my Window blaring music management did ...

Motel 6 - Sacramento - Rancho Cordova East - Rancho ...

https://www.motel6.com/.../motel6/motel6.../motels.ca.rancho-co...
Motel 6
Rooms are rented out long term to hookers, pimps and other societal hangers on. We reserved a non smoking room, but it had obviously been a smoking room ...

Motel 6 - Austin - Midtown - Austin, TX - Motels & Hotels

https://www.motel6.com/.../motel6/motel6.../motels.tx.austin.490...
Motel 6
There are definitely prostitutes and pimps walking around the complex every night. The room was bad but not terrible -- the carpet is stained all over, there was a ...

Canoga Park Ca - Canoga Park, CA - Motels ... - Motel 6
https://www.motel6.com/.../motel6/motel6.../motels.ca.canoga-pa...
Motel 6
Prostitutes, pimps,, drug dealers, nuts, hallways were Filthy! Smelled like pot, Noise 24 hrs. I'll never stay at Motel 6 Again! Maids didn't report damages and they

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #176 on: April 28, 2015, 05:53:51 PM »
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Oceanside-Crips-Indicted-for-Prostitution-Ring-120141174.html
O'side Crips Arrested in Sex Trafficking Ring: Feds
Authorities say pimps recruited on social media

By  Lindsay Hood
Tuesday, Apr 19, 2011

Members of three Oceanside street gangs have been charged with racketeering for a prostitution ring that was based in North County and spread across the country.
The arrests are a result of an 18 month-long multi-agency investigation called "Operation Vice Grip," Duffy said.

During the investigation, detectives found 30 female minors who claimed they were being held by the gangs against their will.

The gang members allegedly recruited prostitutes using such social networking sites as MySpace, Facebook and Twitter, Duffy said. The gang members would target runaways or girls from broken homes. Investigators allege the gang members would often gift the women and girls to each other.

The prostitutes would be punished through physical violence if they disobeyed their pimps, Duffy said.

Of the people named in the indictment, two are the owners of the Oceanside Travelodge, whom police say knowingly allowed the gangs and prostitutes to do business in their hotel. The hotel was just one North County establishment where the gang conducted its business.
U.S. Attorney Laura Duffy announced Monday that 38 people, including members of the "Insane Crip Gang," "Deep Valley Crips," and "Crook, Mob, Gangsters," have been indicted for alleged sex trafficking of minors and adults, attempted murder, kidnapping, extortion, and the distribution of controlled substances

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Oceanside-Crips-Indicted-for-Prostitution-Ring-120141174.html#ixzz3YdxdWinc
Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #177 on: April 28, 2015, 06:28:17 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv5_FAAeMeE
Taxi Driver - Hotel Shootout

http://www.twolittlegirls.org/ufiles/Hotel%20and%20Motel%20Indicators%20AAG.pdf
HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN HOTELS AND MOTELS
VICTIM AND LOCATION INDICATORS
The following is a list of common indicators in hotels and motels that have been associated with situations of human trafficking in which individuals were compelled against their will to engage in commercial sex or forced labor. The indicators below are neither exhaustive nor cumulative in nature and each indicator taken alone may not necessarily imply a potential situation of human trafficking. This list is intended to encompass transnational and domestic human trafficking, as well as both sex and labor trafficking.
HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN HOTELS AND MOTELS

Human trafficking is a crime in which traffickers seek to exploit others for profit or personal benefit. Traffickers utilize all available resources or venues to help facilitate their crimes, including hotels and motels. Traffickers take advantage of the privacy and anonymity offered by hotels and motels, and they are able to operate with low risk when hotel staff and the community are not aware of the signs of human trafficking.

Hotels and motels are routinely used for sex trafficking where victims are compelled to provide commercial sex to paying customers. Victims may be forced to stay at a hotel or motel where customers come to them (in-call), or they are required to go to rooms rented out by the customers (out-call). Moreover, sex trafficking victims often stay in hotels and motels with their traffickers while moving to different cities or states.

Hotels and motels are also locations where labor trafficking can occur. Victims can be forced to work in hotels or motels by unscrupulous subcontracting companies or can be part of sales crews forced to sell products from city to city and reside in hotel/motel rooms while on the road. There have also been instances of hotel franchise owners directly engaging in human trafficking by fraudulently recruiting workers from overseas and compelling them to work under threats of and actual physical abuse.
/...

http://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/publications/supreme_court_preview/BriefsV4/13-1175-amicus_NP_love146.authcheckdam.pdf
CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES, WITH TRAFFICKERS RELYING ON HOTELS AND MOTELS TO EVADE DETECTION ................................................... 4
A. Thousands Of Children Are Trafficked For Sex In The United States, And Even More Are At Risk Of Being Trafficked For Sex ....... 5
B. Child Sex Trafficking Persists Because It Is Highly Profitable With Few Risks To Traffickers ........... 10
C. Traffickers Use Hotels And Motels To Conduct Their Child Sex Trafficking Operations While Avoiding Detection By Law Enforcement ........................................ 13
Section 41.49’s record-keeping and inspection provisions seek to deter crime at hotels and motels “on the theory that those who would be inclined to use hotels to facilitate their illicit activities will be less inclined to do so if they know that hotel operators must collect—and make available to the police—information identifying each of their guests.”

Offline larsonstdoc

Top federal court rules against NSA's phone records program
« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2015, 10:18:14 AM »
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/241305-top-court-rules-against-nsa-program

WILL THEY STOP WHAT THEY ARE DOING?  I don't think so.

A federal court has decided that the National Security Agency’s (NSA) bulk, warrantless collection of millions of Americans’ phone records is illegal.

The decision from the Second Circuit Court of Appeals on Wednesday represents the second major court victory for opponents of the NSA, after a lower court decision called the program nearly unconstitutional six months ago.

The phone records program “exceeds the scope of what Congress has authorized,” Judge Gerard Lynch wrote on behalf of the three-judge panel. The court did not examine the constitutionality of the surveillance program.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
When The Internet Plug Is Pulled: Police Can Track You With Your Printer
« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2015, 09:10:25 PM »
Little Known Fact: Police Can Track You With Your Printer
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/little-known-fact-police-can-track-you-with-your-printer_052015#sthash.xrnQYC51.dpuf

By now most of us know that the government can read our emails, and listen to our phone conversations. They even know where we are at all times, especially if we use GPS. But their ability to track us goes way deeper than that. In some cases, they don’t even need you to carry a voyeuristic gadget to track you down. In fact, if they ever get a hold of something you printed from your computer, they can find you.

Canon and Xerox both design their printers to embed a code on every page they ink. If you shine a blue LED on used printer paper and examine it with a magnifying glass, you’ll be able to see the faint yellow dots (which then appear black) that litter every inch of the page. These coded dots reveal the serial number of your printer, and provide a time stamp. The manufacturer can then trace the paper back to the owner. This feature is designed to help law enforcement hunt down counterfeiters, because laser printers make it so easy to copy money. The dots are created by a separate chip inside the machine, and it’s almost impossible to disable it without breaking your printer.

Photocopiers have an additional trick up their sleeve. They save every image that’s ever been copied, and they can be retrieved many years later. So think twice before you use any of these machines. Anything you print can and will be used against you in a court of law
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline decemberfellow

How many sheep fill out the registration/warranty cards and send em in?  Play into the trap unknowingly.  Yes I know that they track us all, all we can do is don't make it easy.   Buy used as often as possible.   Most people should know their area pretty much so on gps systems give your home destination as the nearest landmark 15 to 20 miles from your own residence.  ( I personally do not use one I from old school and still use a road map).  Here  is a good rule to follow, if whatever you do is easy and convenient do it the old way.
     How many use the grocery/gas cards for savings?  Is the savings worth your privacy?  They know no doubt, so don't make it any  easier.  E-mail or "snail mail", think about it.

Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
I've been suspicious of covert DNA capturing for years
now, so when I have to send a bill in the mail, or any
piece of mail for years I've dipped my finger into the
pet water bowl to moisten the glue on envelopes.   
Lately LOL I've taken this to another level, when I have a
frying pan, mixing bowl soaking in the sink, I'll use that water
on my finger to seal the envelope.   I'm not paranoid, but it's
always years later they admit to something and  I want to be
ahead of the curve. 

And don't forget, for 30 years now the post office photo-copies
every piece of mail (the outer part of the envelope)  and in this
high tech era we live in, I've been embracing "low tech" , no
electronic gadgets, no GPS, nothing and my air antenna outside on
a 30 foot pole (free t.v.) doesn't snitch me off to some satellite company
or cable t.v. company  profiling me as to what I watch. 

And since I listen to the Alex Jones Show on my land line  phone,
I figure the alphabets recording all our phone calls, will have thousands
of hours of Alex talking about all he does for them to listen to one day
on my "phone relationships" file.     I also when I get rid of an electronic
device, be it an old printer, or anything, I dismantle everything, take it apart
(I like to see how things are built) and any chip, etc. in it gets destroyed.
U can't track something a 20 pound sledge hammer smashed, including
old hard drives. 

I have a saying I say to DH when it comes to all this snooping on us =
 "Profile this arse-holes"  as I flip the bird.   I wouldn't be surprised if it's true they have files on everyone and
the "file" on me reads -  Hostile aggressive, non-compliant - combative
that's a hat I'll wear proudly if it does.  :)
Be Prepared

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
Re: Top federal court rules against NSA's phone records program
« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2015, 12:27:16 AM »
My "phone relationship" file = 15-17
hours a week listening to the ALex Jones Show on
my land line if I catch his Sunday show and mooshy
talk with DH now and then when he's at work.
(not dirty talk, just lovey-dovey talk), then like today
I was bashing the NSA on the phone to a friend about
their phone collection and depending on who I talk to
I make it a point regularly to voice my opinion on the phone
about what I think of the NSA and it's dirty tactics spying on
everyone, and I won't repeat the swear words I use in this
reply as to what I say on the phone about them. 
Be Prepared

Offline decemberfellow

Windy  I bet you look good in that hat.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Online iamc2

We live in the age of spying...on everyone!

The Mark of the Beast is closer than most could ever imagine!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

EvadingGrid

Thanks for bringing this up, I'll just add that photocopiers also print a code invisible without a magnifying glass.

Many a person trying to leak a document has come across this problem, and used a publicly shared machine to disperse suspicion.

No end to the methods Big Brother has available, which begs the question - how do criminals get away with anything ?

Online iamc2

Thanks for bringing this up, I'll just add that photocopiers also print a code invisible without a magnifying glass.

Many a person trying to leak a document has come across this problem, and used a publicly shared machine to disperse suspicion.

No end to the methods Big Brother has available, which begs the question - how do criminals get away with anything ?
Mate! Question? do ya think mankind has made a way to print DNA?

You are the only man on this Forum that I believe could answer/or/at least speculate on this question!

Thanks m8 for any answer---cl1
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Worker claims she was fired for deleting creepy GPS app that tracked her 24 hours a day
Michael Arria, AlterNet - May 14, 2015

A California woman claims she was fired after she removed an app from her phone that allowed her employer to track her at all times.

Myrna Arias is a former sales executive for money transfer service called Intermex. She claims that her former boss, John Stubits, fired her after she removed a job-management app called Xora from her phone. Arias says she was even monitored on the weekends when she wasn’t working. She is suing the company for invasion of privacy and other allegations. In her suit, she claims that she told Stubits that the tracking was illegal, but he told her she had to tolerate it. The suit even claims that Stubits even bragged about being able to know what speed Arias was driving through the app.

continues...
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: THE SPY DRONE MATRIX
« Reply #188 on: May 14, 2015, 11:13:05 AM »

The question of machines determining whether people will live or die
during war is the main issue to be addressed. A human being in the
sights of a fully autonomous machine is reduced to being an object –
being merely a target. A world where the function of pulling the trigger
is delegated to machines is a world without hope.”

Arms control advocates rally to
prevent development of killer robots

BY JOHN ZAROCOSTAS
McClatchy Foreign Staff  May 11, 2015

GENEVA — The British aircraft manufacturer BAE Systems promotes its Taranis drone with a video that focuses on the dramatic: images of the swept-wing stealth aircraft flitting through the clouds, dramatic background music and thunder, men in chemical suits amid futuristic control rooms.

Its mission is multifaceted, the website claims: conducting sustained surveillance, marking targets, gathering intelligence, deterring adversaries and carrying out strikes in hostile territory.

And, the manufacturer notes, in large type: “Controlled by a human operator.” With a photo of the man who was at the controls as the stealth drone made its inaugural test flight.

In the world of high-tech robotics, the idea that a human operator would be considered a selling point seems anachronistic. But a growing movement of diplomats, arms control campaigners and international humanitarian law experts have begun pressing the United Nations to move now to ban what they fear is the next step in mankind’s pursuit of ways to destroy his fellow man: killer robots that can be programmed in advance to recognize a target, then pull the trigger on their own without any human intervention.

“Remove the human operation of them,
they become killer robots,” she said. “Pretty clear
difference as far as I can see.”

~> CONTINUE: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2015/05/11/266271/arms-control-advocates-rally-to.html
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
Sasha, I couldn't get the link to load due to my
s-l-o-w  connect, was it her personal cell phone or
a work issued cell phone?
Be Prepared

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Article doesn't say, but it might not matter if she being monitored off the job for non-business related purposes.  The author goes on to say,

David Kravets, a senior editor at Ars Technica, cites an email from Arias’ attorney that was sent to the website. The attorney, Gail Glick, wrote that, “The app had a ‘clock in/out’ feature which did not stop GPS monitoring, that function remained on. This is the problem about which Ms. Arias complained. Management never made mention of mileage. They would tell her co-workers and her of their driving speed, roads taken, and time spent at customer locations. Her manager made it clear that he was using the program to continuously monitor her, during company as well as personal time.”

Seems this would be a relevant court ruling from, Can employers legally use GPS to track their employees?

On duty vs. off duty
There certainly are situations in which tracking the position of employees is justifiable. For instance, in a 2007 case in New York (Department of Education v. Halpin), a school official was terminated after the GPS monitoring on his employer-issued cell phone revealed that he continually left work early and falsified his timecards. An administrative law judge (ALJ) upheld the termination, indicating that the employee knew his phone was armed with GPS tracking and, therefore, did not have a reasonable expectation of privacy during work hours. The judge also ruled that the information collected by the employer was business related.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
Thank you Sasha, yes I agree, off work time is none
of their business.  All of this tracking in real time is
very concerning and now they can do iris scans from
across a room to I.D. people.   Be nice if some techie
person came up with an App to fool tracking apps.
Thanks again for describing the article for me.
Be Prepared

Offline jerryweaver

I recently made a road trip with another person. He daily called someone to chat.
My traveling companion was amused that his contact knew where we were on our journey without being told.
I think that information is available through a subscription service using cell phone numbers only.
No app need be installed on your phone.
Doesn't Infowars Store sell a tinfoil hat for cell phones?

http://store.infowars.com/-Privacy-Security_c_89.html

Render your phone undetectable and protect your private data with the Block-It Pocket.  Virtually ANYONE--from government agencies to identity thieves--can track your every movement and gain access to all of your personal data using your cell phone signal.  Even when powered off, cell phones' microphones can be remotely activated to record your conversations.  Don't believe it?  Just read this article that documents the U.S. government's remote, illegal accessing of wireless devices.  However, this can only be done if there is a signal.  By blockin

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
GCHQ’s Rainbow Lights: Exploiting Social Issues for Militarism and Imperialism
Glenn Greenwald - 15 minutes ago - The Intercept - excerpts

Over the weekend, the British surveillance agency GCHQ – the most extremist and invasive in the west – bathed its futuristic headquarters with rainbow-colored lights “as a symbol of the intelligence agency’s commitment to diversity” and to express solidarity with “International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia.” GCHQ’s public affairs office proudly distributed the above photograph to media outlets. Referring to Alan Turing, the closeted-and-oppressed gay World War II British code-breaker just memorialized by an Oscar-nominated feature film, Prime Minister David Cameron’s office celebrated GCHQ’s inspirational lights...

...This is so very moving. Gay Brits are now just as free as everyone else to spy on people, covertly disseminate state propaganda, and destroy online privacy. Whatever your views on all this nasty surveillance business might be, how can you not feel good about GCHQ when it drapes itself in the colors of LGBT equality?

This is all a stark illustration of what has become a deeply cynical but highly effective tactic. Support for institutions of militarism and policies of imperialism is now manufactured by parading them under the emotionally manipulative banners of progressive social causes....

...Figuratively dressing up American wars in the pretty packaging of progressive social causes, or literally decorating pernicious spy agencies with the colors of the LGBT cause, should leave no doubt about what this tactic is. Militarism and aggression don’t become any more palatable because the institutions that perpetrate them let women and gays participate in those abuses, nor do American wars become less criminal or destructive because their targets share the same primitive social issue stances as America’s closest allies.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Revealed: FBI recording US cities from above using fleet of surveillance aircraft that can identify thousands of people based on their cellphones

By Associated Press and Dailymail.com Reporter
2 June 2015

The FBI is operating a small air force with scores of low-flying planes across the country carrying video and, at times, cell phone surveillance technology — all hidden behind fictitious companies that are fronts for the government, The Associated Press has learned.

The planes' surveillance equipment is generally used without a judge's approval, and the FBI said the flights are used for specific, ongoing investigations.

In a recent 30-day period, the agency flew above more than 30 cities in 11 states across the country, an AP review found.

Aerial surveillance represents a changing frontier for law enforcement, providing what the government maintains is an important tool in criminal, terrorism or intelligence probes.

But the program raises questions about whether there should be updated policies protecting civil liberties as new technologies pose intrusive opportunities for government spying.

Continued...

>:(
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

worcesteradam

"Included on most aircraft registrations
is a mysterious name, Robert Lindley.
He is listed as chief executive. "

So if I come across this name while investigating 911 or something, at least I'll know whose operation I'm looking at.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
In a recent 30-day period, the agency flew above more than 30 cities in 11 states across the country, an AP review found.

Yeah all on the tax payer's dime!   I am so glad we don't have cell phones,
they don't work where we live.
Be Prepared

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4

Mystery Behind Secret Surveillance Planes Hovering Over U.S. Revealed

What do these new revelations tell us about the recently passed Freedom Act?

by Infowars Nightly News

June 3, 2015

An independent journalist first uncovered a fleet of secret airplanes registered to fake corporations and apparently created by the Department of Justice.

Now the AP reveals a few of those planes and their associated shell corporations.

More at the link -

http://www.infowars.com/mystery-behind-secret-surveillance-planes-hovering-over-u-s-revealed/
Be Prepared

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
German journos face treason charges over revealing intel plans
« Reply #198 on: July 31, 2015, 06:10:26 PM »
'It's David & Goliath story': German journos face treason charges over revealing intel plans https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxS5CGuczVg

31 Jul 2015 RT

The German government is accusing two journalists of treason, after they published articles on online surveillance which are said to be based on classified documents. The story has been dominating the German media.

The two reporters posted this picture on Twitter posing with the letter from the federal prosecutor. Ironically, behind them on the wall you can see the famous Soviet 'hush' poster.

RT spoke about the case with former MI5 agent Annie Machon.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: THE SPY DRONE MATRIX / Lethal Autonomous Weapons
« Reply #199 on: December 24, 2016, 10:34:31 AM »
... it will be interesting to see where TRUMP
comes down on this lethal autonomous weapons issue:

" ... a human would no longer be deciding what
or whom to target and when to pull the trigger."

UN Will Take on 'Killer Robots' in 2017
Glenn McDonald. December 22, 2016

Good news, fellow humans: The United Nations has decided to take on killer robots.

At the international Convention on Conventional Weapons in Geneva, 123 participating nations voted to initiate official discussions on the danger of lethal autonomous weapons systems. That's the emerging designation for so-called "killer robots" — weapons controlled by artificial intelligence that can target and strike without human intervention.

The agreement is the latest development in a growing movement calling for an preemptive ban on weaponized A.I. and deadly autonomous weapons. Last year, a coalition of more than 1,000 scientists and industry leaders, including Elon Musk and representatives of Google and Microsoft, signed an official letter to the United Nations demanding action.

The UN decision is significant in that it calls for formal discussions on the issue in 2017. In high-level international deliberations, the move from "informal" to "formal" represents a real step forward, said Stephen Goose, arms director of Human Rights Watch and a co-founder of the Campaign to Stop Killer Robots.

"The dangers of fully autonomous weapons are foreseeable, and we should take action now to prevent potentially catastrophic future harm to civilians, to soldiers, and to the planet."

http://www.livescience.com/57306-un-addresses-killer-robots-in-2017.html

ALSO: STOP KILLER ROBOTS
https://www.stopkillerrobots.org
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."