Hardin "Prison" in Montana Still Empty

Author Topic: Hardin "Prison" in Montana Still Empty  (Read 1273 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

Hardin "Prison" in Montana Still Empty
« on: May 08, 2012, 01:39:33 am »
  I did some reviewing today.  I pulled out my copy of Police State 4- The Rise of FEMA.  Since I live in Montana, I decided to see if the Hardin Prison is functional--the prison featured in Police State 4.  According to WIKI, it is mothballs and ready for re-education for those that will lick the boots of the NWO Scum.

From WIKI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardin,_Montana

In 2004-05, a Texas prison and jail development consortium [7] convinced Hardin's industrial development authority to float bonds to build the speculative Two Rivers Regional Correctional Facility, a $27 million jail designed for 464 inmates, located on a 40-acre (160,000 m2) field. The facility was slated to open in July 2007 but the state of Montana did not approve it.[8] The Authority bonds defaulted on May 1, 2008.[9][10] The consortium's contract terminated in January 2009 without any prisoners ever being housed in the jail.[11][12]
In January 2010 the Two Rivers Board hired its fifth director, a former newspaper reporter. A reserve fund of $814,000 was earmarked to maintain the building for possible future use.[13]
[edit]

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Re: Hardin "Prison" in Montana Still Empty
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 06:31:19 am »
The "Two Rivers Board"... who are those guys?
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

~ Thomas Paine, A Dissertation on the First Principles of Government, 1795

Offline platinumpi4u

Re: Hardin "Prison" in Montana Still Empty
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 12:30:01 pm »
They are crooks who are trying to profit from the Prison Industrial Complex