SEALS SLAM OBAMA FOR POLITICIZING PHONEY OSAMA BIN LADEN KILLING

Author Topic: SEALS SLAM OBAMA FOR POLITICIZING PHONEY OSAMA BIN LADEN KILLING  (Read 72379 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2137636/SEALs-slam-Obama-using-ammunition-bid-credit-bin-Laden-killing-election-campaign.html

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign

Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

The SEALs spoke out to MailOnline after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’.

In it President Bill Clinton is featured saying that Mr Obama took ‘the harder and the more honourable path’ in ordering that bin Laden be killed. The words ‘Which path would Mitt Romney have taken?’ are then displayed.

Besides the ad, the White House is marking the first anniversary of the SEAL Team Six raid that killed bin Laden inside his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan with a series of briefings and an NBC interview in the Situation Room designed to highlight the ‘gutsy call’ made by the President.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Re: SEALS SLAM OBAMA FOR POLITICIZING PHONEY OSAMA BIN LADEN KILLING
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 12:10:04 AM »
STANDING OVATION!!!!!!!
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 12:14:30 AM »

It would be great news if the average American knew that OBL was really killed at least 8 to 10 years ago.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 01:19:56 AM »
Didn't OBL die from a kidney disease and living in a cave?

How can people be so gullible and believe the Abottabad guy was the true OBL?
Even the neighbours claimed he wasn't the real one.
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 04:24:39 AM »
And they recently refused any requests for photos of the mission or bin Laden dead, etc. All the video and stills are under lock and key, claiming to release them would expose "operational security". Whatever.

The S.E.A.L.'s should be upset. And the ones who did that movie should be demoted. We are talking a group that is suppose to secrative and not go around showing off. The whole mystic of special forces is that they do things that other forces can't, but you don't show off what you can do! This isn't GI Joe.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Leftovers

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 08:18:01 AM »
The guy they killed was the fat bin laden from the CIA 911 confession video..they killed his body double..binny's been dead since 2001..

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 09:34:49 AM »
The guy they killed was the fat bin laden from the CIA 911 confession video..they killed his body double..binny's been dead since 2001..

http://www.infowars.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag/

Top Government Insider---Steve Pieczenik: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
May 4, 2011

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.
Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.
Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.
Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.
The character of Jack Ryan, who appears in many Tom Clancy novels and was also played by Harrison Ford in the popular 1992 movie Patriot Games, is also based on Steve Pieczenik.
Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s.
Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.
Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer.
“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.
“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.
“Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes,” said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday’s claim that Bin Laden was killed at his compound in Pakistan, adding, “This whole scenario where you see a bunch of people sitting there looking at a screen and they look as if they’re intense, that’s nonsense,” referring to the images released by the White House which claim to show Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the operation to kill Bin Laden live on a television screen.
“It’s a total make-up, make believe, we’re in an American theater of the absurd….why are we doing this again….nine years ago this man was already dead….why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people,” asked Pieczenik.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T

“Osama Bin Laden was totally dead, so there’s no way they could have attacked or confronted or killed Osama Bin laden,” said Pieczenik, joking that the only way it could have happened was if special forces had attacked a mortuary.
Pieczenik said that the decision to launch the hoax now was made because Obama had reached a low with plummeting approval ratings and the fact that the birther issue was blowing up in his face.
“He had to prove that he was more than American….he had to be aggressive,” said Pieczenik, adding that the farce was also a way of isolating Pakistan as a retaliation for intense opposition to the Predator drone program, which has killed hundreds of Pakistanis.
“This is orchestrated, I mean when you have people sitting around and watching a sitcom, basically the operations center of the White House, and you have a president coming out almost zombie-like telling you they just killed Osama Bin Laden who was already dead nine years ago,” said Pieczenik, calling the episode, “the greatest falsehood I’ve ever heard, I mean it was absurd.”
Dismissing the government’s account of the assassination of Bin Laden as a “sick joke” on the American people, Pieczenik said, “They are so desperate to make Obama viable, to negate the fact that he may not have been born here, any questions about his background, any irregularities about his background, to make him look assertive….to re-elect this president so the American public can be duped once again.”
Pieczenik’s assertion that Bin Laden died almost ten years ago is echoed by numerous intelligence professionals as well as heads of state across the world.
Bin Laden, “Was used in the same way that 9/11 was used to mobilize the emotions and feelings of the American people in order to go to a war that had to be justified through a narrative that Bush junior created and Cheney created about the world of terrorism,” stated Pieczenik.
During his interview with the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Pieczenik also asserted he was directly told by a prominent general that 9/11 was a stand down and a false flag operation, and that he is prepared to go to a grand jury to reveal the general’s name.
“They ran the attacks,” said Pieczenik, naming Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Hadley, Elliott Abrams, and Condoleezza Rice amongst others as having been directly involved.
Stock up with Fresh Food that lasts with eFoodsDirect (Ad);
“It was called a stand down, a false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under false pretenses….it was told to me even by the general on the staff of Wolfowitz – I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who the name was of the individual so that we can break it open,” said Pieczenik, adding that he was “furious” and “knew it had happened”.
“I taught stand down and false flag operations at the national war college, I’ve taught it with all my operatives so I knew exactly what was done to the American public,” he added.
Pieczenik re-iterated that he was perfectly willing to reveal the name of the general who told him 9/11 was an inside job in a federal court, “so that we can unravel this thing legally, not with the stupid 9/11 Commission that was absurd.”
Pieczenik explained that he was not a liberal, a conservative or a tea party member, merely an American who is deeply concerned about the direction in which his country is heading.
Watch the full interview with Dr. Pieczenik below.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 09:38:57 AM »
http://www.infowars.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag/

STEVE PIECZENIK INTERVIEW WITH ALEX JONES AT THE ABOVE LINK (ABOUT OBL'S DEATH IN 2001)

Offline Leftovers

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 09:42:15 AM »
This fake Usama killing could be the most nefarious thing the US has pulled off since the moon landings..

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 09:57:57 AM »
WAIT!  WHAT?  You mean to tell me we landed on the moon?
*end sarcasm*

Offline chris jones

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 04:35:47 PM »
 Hats off to Mr. STEVE PIECZENIK, it takes courage for a guy who was on the inside to speak out, stand up.

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 05:10:28 PM »
Cuz Americans want to hear things like "offcial" and "authorities" when it is stuff outside their realm and actually requires them to use critical thinking skills.

It's psychology of the gullible 101.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2012, 07:22:28 PM »

Just saw a reporter on CBS News.  She said that many people in the city where OBL was suppose to have been killed (LAHORE, PAKISTAN) STILL DO NOT BELIEVE HE LIVED IN THAT HOUSE FOR 6 YEARS AND THAT HE WAS KILLED ONE YEAR AGO TODAY.  CHECK OUT THE STORY BELOW.  HOW COULD OBL LIVE 6 YEARS IN A HOUSE WITH 14 WOMEN (3 WIVES AND 11 DAUGHTERS) AND NO ONE SQUEAL THAT HE WAS THERE?  ANSWER--HE WASN'T THERE!!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-05-01/osama-bin-laden-pakistan-raid/54662824/1

Pakistani anger lingers a year after raid killed bin Laden

LAHORE, Pakistan – A year after Osama bin Laden's death, there is still anger among Pakistanis over the secret raid carried out by Navy SEALS on a compound near here. And some don't believe he's dead.
"I'm not very sure whether Osama was here or not because the way his so-called dead body was dropped in the sea, what was the reason?" Tasvir Hussain said of the raid last May 2 in Abbottabad. "Why did they have to do that? Why couldn't they have produced evidence?"
The U.S. military gave no advance warning to Pakistan of the raid in which the SEALS killed the al-Qaeda leader and took his body to be buried at sea in an undisclosed location. The lack of notification angered Pakistani military authorities who have refused to make public their investigation into how the world's most wanted man was able to hide in their midst for six years.

Many Pakistanis believe the raid was an improper invasion of Pakistani sovereignty. Ahmad Ali Naqvi, a faculty member at Punjab University, said bin Laden deserved his death but he disliked that it was done without giving his country notice.
"We agree that he was the most wanted person not just to America but the entire world," he said. "But the manner in which he was killed was not liked by many Pakistanis including me. Elimination was necessary, method was wrong."
Hussain agreed.
"If the action had to be taken against Osama, the authorities in Pakistan should have been taken into confidence and they should have been asked to carry out this operation," he said.
The three-story compound where bin Laden lived with three wives and 11 daughters has since been demolished. Farmers cross over the property to get to their fields, and children can be seen playing cricket there.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 09:52:58 PM »
My cousin was a seal, due to a question of concscience he transfered. He was shunned, and targeted, finaly he left the Navy.
  I can't judge these man, many seals are guys who sought to serve the best, convinced the seals were the elite of the elite combatants. combating any and all form of threat to this nation, depite the fact they were in most definetly in hams way.
   It susck to realize that a lot of young men are totaly convinced they are serving this nation, when in fact they are in some cases simply fllowing the potilcal agenda.
   Commander and chief, REALY, no military expserience, in fact no American citizesnship, yet he controlls the |BRASS in effect they relay his orders to the underling, degrees of involvment exist, not all selas are sold out for the pols nd their elite masters.
   I met men, CID, GB's,, Mil intell, who were opposed to the political agenda in the fullest. Even generals and adirmirls that wre sent pasture beacsue they stood by the contitution and raised hell. Sent off the farms, retired and ingored.

Offline Milew23

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 01:48:21 PM »

It would be great news if the average American knew that OBL was really killed at least 8 to 10 years ago.
I believe that, but without hard proof (not just interviews with people saying so) no one will believe it, and why should they? I truly believe he was dead prior to the raid, how long? Who knows, but all I know is, there is no proof, which sucks. There most likely will never be any, either. No photos of dead body, death report (verified), etc. I am just hoping....HOPING that one day a line of Moles come out of the woodwork to expose it all.

Offline Owais

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 01:51:22 AM »
It's a great news i happy after listening.