Ron Paul wins Missouri and AP is forced to report it!

Author Topic: Ron Paul wins Missouri and AP is forced to report it!  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Ron Paul wins Missouri and AP is forced to report it!
« on: April 11, 2012, 09:19:49 am »
Full HD Vid of Paul TAMU Speech-LIVE! Coverage from Missouri Caucus-We WON!
http://www.dailypaul.com/225500/ron-paul-live-apr-10-live-stream-video-reporting-direct-from-texas-a-m
Submitted by John P. Slevin on Tue, 04/10/2012 - 13:32

Next Stop? San Antonio, Paul's speech Thursday night!

HD film of Paul's Speech at Texas A & M coming; approx 1 hour long-as soon as it's processed I'll post a YouTube link.

The Mainstream Media wasn't there. We were!

While waiting for the FULL SPEECH in HD-check out this clip

We WON the St. Charles, Missouri Caucus!our correspondent there was one of the 2 arrested previously!

Please contribute! We'll cover Ron Paul LIVE! from here to Tampa!

Video & Article: Paul Interviewed for Austin TV

No one else covered it so we did it, all of us!---approx 4,000 unique viewers of the LIVE! broadcast on UStream!

Why not 1 MILLION for the HD version?

The Mainstream Media wasn't there. We were! Ron Paul got covered because we went to the time, trouble and VERY SIGNIFICANT COST of a Camera Crew with LIVE! Streaming.

The Show was hosted by Lonnie Brantley, a political consultant who was there with Ron Paul in 1974, and who has been there ever since---and produced by someone clueless about all this video streaming stuff-me.

Wait now for the great HD version!

For Video from Speech AND for Caucus Text Updates Go to THIS LINK

http://twitter.com/winliberty

Our cameraman on the scene
http://www.twitter.com/whoismattj

also on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/whoismattcom

Ron Paul--latest in a long tradition of free Americans

Video: 48 years ago, at UC Berkeley, Mario Savio said it:

"There is a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!"

Music Video:The Who's great anthem Won't Get Fooled Again"

Ron Paul supporters won't get fooled again.

Music Video: Creedence Clearwater Revival's Fortunate Son

Tonight, Ron Paul again will denounce immoral, unconstitutional wars. In 1969 then President Nixon began claiming that those protesting against the Vietnam War were greatly outnumbered by a Silent Majority. In the same month Nixon began babbling about a Silent Majority John Fogerty and Creedence spent 2 minutes on this song to put the president in his place.

Check out the professional Camera Crew we've retained!

We've contracted for a professional camera crew to record High Quality Video to back-up our own Live Stream.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Ron Paul wins Missouri and AP is forced to report it!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 10:47:55 am »
AP Article:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765567655/St-Charles-County-do-over-caucus-backs-Paul.html

The cool thing about this newspaper is that it is a Mormon newspaper.

Only two legitimate candidates still in--Dr. Paul and Romney.

Offline Valerius

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 04:48:41 pm »
The show me State.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 05:52:21 pm »
  The cool thing about this newspaper is that it is a Mormon newspaper.

Only two legitimate candidates still in--Dr. Paul and Romney.

Even Romney's family is against him. How many Romney's are frontline Paul supporters?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 06:18:11 pm »
Meet John Doe (1941) = Meet Ron Paul (2012)

Meet John Doe is a Frank Capra movie starring Gary Cooper which depicts an average Joe getting caught up in a publicity stunt only to find that his authentic voice, simple logic, and concern for his fellow man resonnates loudly with the rest of America who have become completely detached with the false narratives permeating throughout the elite-cabal owned print and radio media. These few powerful men controlling the media are set to create a New World Order utilizing the authentic grassroots "John Doe" movement. This New World Order is set to be ruled by "an iron fist" and it is even mentioned that Americans have had "too many concessions" and the people now need to be ruled by "discipline" from a dictatorial power. When Gary Cooper's character catches these men in a smoke filled dining room boasting about how they were going to hijack the John Doe grassroots movement into a corporate controlled 3rd party that would seize all branches of government, he has a few hard hitting words to say about it:

I am paraphrasing the dialog from the dining room scene. The antagonist's speeches are prefixed by "D.B." and Gary Cooper's character's dialog is prefixed by the name 'John". Bennett, Weston, and Barrington are others in J.B.'s scheme to take over the entire American political system via the grassroots "John Doe" (or dare I say "Ron Paul" or even original "tea party") movement.

D. B.
 Well, gentlemen, I think we're about ready to throw that great big bombshell—

SOMEONE'S VOICE
Yeah, well it's about time.

D. B.
Even a conservative estimate shows that we can count on anywhere between ten and twenty million John Doe votes. Now, add to that the labor vote that Mr. Bennett will throw in and the votes controlled by Mr. Hammett and the rest of you gentlemen in your territories—(emphatically) and nothing can stop us!

WIDER SHOT: WESTON leans forward and speaks to D. B.

WESTON
As I said before, I'm with you—providing you can guarantee the John Doe vote.

D. B.
Don't worry about that.

BENNETT
You can count on me under one condition. Little Bennett's gotta be taken care of!

D. B.
Didn't I tell you that everybody in this room would be taken care? My agreement with you gentlemen stands!

BARRINGTON
I'm with you, D. B., but I still think it's a very daring thing we're attempting!

D. B.
These are daring times, Mr. Barrington. We're coming to a new order of things. There's been too much talk going on in this country.

SOMEONE'S VOICE
Exactly—

CLOSE SHOT: D. B.'s audience beams with satisfaction as he continues.

D. B.
Too many concessions have been made! What the American people need is an iron hand! Discipline!

GROUP
Quite right! Exactly!

There are cries of: "Hear, hear!" and applause.

D. B.
And now— (lifting champagne glass) may I offer a little toast...

WIDE SHOT: The men rise.

INT. DINING ROOM

FULL SHOT: JOHN enters and looks the men over appraisingly as he goes toward D. B. They all stare at him.

D. B.
John—Is there anything wrong?

JOHN
                              (after a pause)
Oh, no. Nothing's wrong. Everything's fine!  So there's gonna be a new order of things, huh? Everybody's gonna cut himself a nice, fat slice of the John Does, eh?
                              (turns toward D. B.)
You forgot one detail, Mr. Big Shot—you forgot me, the prize stooge of the world. Why, if you or anybody else thinks he's gonna use the John Doe clubs for his own rotten purpose, he's gonna have to do it over my dead body!

D. B.
Now, hold on a minute, young man! Hold on! That's rather big talk! I started the John Doe clubs with my money and I'll decide whether or not they're being properly used!

JOHN
No you won't! You're through deciding anything! And what's more, I'm going down to that convention and I'm gonna tell those people exactly what you and all your fine-feathered friends here are trying to cook up for them! And I'll say it in my own words this time.

OTHERS
Stop him, somebody! He'll ruin us, D. B.!

D. B. walks up to JOHN, D. B.
Listen to me, my son! Before you lose your head completely, may I remind you that I picked you up out of the gutter and I can throw you right back there again! You've got a nerve accusing people of things! These gentlemen and I know what's the best for the John Does of America, regardless of what tramps like you think!  Get off that righteous horse of yours and come to your senses. You're the fake! We believe in what we're doing! You're the one that was paid the thirty pieces of silver! Have you forgotten that? Well, I haven't!  You're a fake, John Doe, and I can prove it! You're the big tall buildings and things! Do you remember? What do you suppose your precious John Does will say when they find out that you never had any intention of doing it? That you were being paid to say so? You're lucky if they don't run you out of the country!  Why, with the newspapers and the radio stations that these gentlemen control, we can kill the John Doe movement deader than a doornail, and we'll do it, too, the moment you step out of line!  Now, if you still want to go to that convention and shoot your trap off, you go ahead and do it!

JOHN
                              (after a pause)
Do you mean to tell me you'd try to kill the John Doe movement if you can't use it to get what you want?

D. B.'S VOICE
You bet your bottom dollar we would!

JOHN
Well, that certainly is a new low. I guess I've seen everything now.

You sit there back of your big cigars and think of deliberately killing an idea that's made millions of people a little bit happier! An idea that's brought thousands of them here from all over the country, by bus and by freight, in jallopies and on foot—so they could pass on to each other their own simple little experiences.

Why, look, I'm just a mug and I know it. But I'm beginning to understand a lot of things. Why, your type's old as history. If you can't lay your dirty fingers on a decent idea and twist it and squeeze it and stuff it into your own pocket, you slap it down! Like dogs, if you can't eat something, you bury it!

Why, this is the one worthwhile thing that's come along. People are finally finding out that the guy next door isn't a bad egg. That's simple, isn't it?  And yet a thing like that's got a chance of spreading till it touches every last doggone human being in the world—and you talk about killing it!

Why, when this fire dies down, what's going to be left?  More misery, more hunger and more hate. And what's to prevent that from starting all over again?  Nobody knows the answer to that one, and certainly not you, with those slimy, bolloxed-up theories you've got! The John Doe idea may be the answer, though! It may be the one thing capable of saving this cockeyed world! Yet you sit back there on your fat hulks and tell me you'll kill it if you can't use it!  Well, you go ahead and try! You couldn't do it in a million years, with all your radio stations and all your power! Because it's bigger than whether I'm a fake! It's bigger than your ambitions! And it's bigger than all the bracelets and fur coats in the world!

And that's exactly what I'm going down there to tell those people!