JetBlue Captain Goes Nuts Terrorizing Passengers that Iran Planted Bomb on Plane

Author Topic: JetBlue Captain Goes Nuts Terrorizing Passengers that Iran Planted Bomb on Plane  (Read 11348 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
JetBlue captain: 'They're going to take us down'
Passenger: JetBlue pilot diverts flight to Texas after captain unruly, yells 'bomb'

Published On: Mar 27 2012 04:05:07 PM CDT  Updated On: Mar 27 2012 04:38:04 PM CDT

AMARILLO, Texas - A JetBlue captain who screamed that Iraq or Afghanistan had planted a bomb on a Las Vegas-bound flight was locked out of the cockpit, tackled and restrained by passengers Tuesday, passengers said.

The captain of Flight 191 from New York JFK International Airport had a "medical situation" and that the pilot, who subsequently took command of the aircraft, elected to land in Amarillo, Texas about 10 a.m., JetBlue Airways said in a statement.

Josh Redick, a passenger sitting near the middle of the plane, said the pilot "stormed out" of the cockpit.

Tony Antolino, a 40-year-old executive for a security firm, said the captain walked to the back of the plane, that he seemed disoriented and agitated, then began yelling about an unspecified threat linked to Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan.

"They're going to take us down, they're taking us down, they're going to take us down. Say the Lord's prayer, say the Lord's prayer," the captain screamed, according to Antolino.

More: http://www.click2houston.com/news/JetBlue-captain-They-re-going-to-take-us-down/-/1735978/9722170/-/11mnx9q/-/

JetBlue flight diverted after captain's 'erratic' behavior

By the CNN Wire Staff
March 27, 2012 -- Updated 2226 GMT (0626 HKT)

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2012/03/27/nr-dhue-jetblue-flight-diverted.cnn

(CNN) -- A JetBlue flight from New York to Las Vegas was diverted to Amarillo, Texas, on Tuesday after the captain "exhibited erratic behavior" and was locked out of the cockpit, authorities said.

The plane's co-pilot, concerned by the behavior, locked the door behind the captain when he left the cockpit during the flight, according to the Federal Aviation Administration.

Passengers described to CNN what happened next.

"The pilot ran to the cockpit door, began banging on it and said something to the effect of, 'We've gotta pull the throttle back. We've gotta get this plane down,'" said Laurie Dhue.

"At that point, the two flight attendants tried to subdue him, and then seemingly out of nowhere, about six or seven large guys stormed to the front of the plane and wrestled the captain of the plane down to the ground and had him subdued in a matter of moments. It was really like something out of a movie," she said.

More: http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/27/travel/jet-blue-flight-diverted/
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline EyesOpenWider

then began yelling about an unspecified threat linked to Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan.

On CNN International they say he was yelling about Afghanistan and Israel. Different narrative for different audiences? Who knows....

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator

... and then seemingly out of nowhere, about six or seven large guys stormed to the front of the plane and wrestled the captain of the plane down to the ground and had him subdued in a matter of moments. It was really like something out of a movie," she said.

Oh what an amazing coincidence; how lucky to have "six or seven large guys", and a deadheading pilot who could take over the controls, ready to assume command when this guy went off the rails. (See full article: http://www.click2houston.com/news/JetBlue-captain-They-re-going-to-take-us-down/-/1735978/9722170/-/11mnx9q/-/)
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline EyesOpenWider

Just watched Pierce Morgan interview two of the heroes that "took down" the "emotionally deranged pilot"...

The heroes happened to work for a security firm...they were flying with a group to a security conference...

Looking like a psyop to me.

Offline Shorty123

• www.awtj.org
    • A Walk Toward Jesus
This is two airline employee's now freaking out during a flight. The stewardess, which the News reports claimed she was bi-polar and failed to take her medication. Now this pilot.

Makes me think back to all the News Reporters, first one being Serene Branson, who all of a sudden couldn't speak, and just spoke gibberish. Those things have never happened before, that I know of...

I am nothing without Him. For He is my Savior and my light.
He brings me to a land of promise and flourishes my generations. He keeps me from harm and wakes my sleeping eyes.
www.awtj.org

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Flashback--just a couple of weeks ago...

Flight Attendant Freaks Out Passengers, Is Detained

She apparently got on PA system, ranted about crashing
By John Johnson, Newser Staff

Posted Mar 9, 2012 1:12 PM CST

(Newser) – Details are still sketchy, but something seriously weird and unpleasant happened aboard an American Airlines flight set to take off from Dallas to Chicago today. Early accounts suggest that one of the flight attendants got on the PA system and began ranting about how the plane was going to crash and about the company's financial troubles, report the Chicago Tribune and Dallas Morning News.

At that point, several passengers apparently subdued her. Two other flight attendants suffered injuries in the melee, and the plane returned to the gate. The airline has confirmed that an "incident occurred involving some of the cabin crew" and said it is still investigating, as is the FAA. The Dallas newspaper quotes an email from a passenger to a friend: "The flight attendant went crazy, screaming abut 9-11 and crashing. Six men held her down."

What the hell is going on?  Did they get a phone call before they boarded these planes?  "Let's play a game of solitaire."

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
Passengers were coming from a security conference.

1st was a flight attendant, now a pilot.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
This stinks to high heaven.

Flight Attendant Freaks Out Passengers, Is Detained

She apparently got on PA system, ranted about crashing
By John Johnson, Newser Staff

Posted Mar 9, 2012 1:12 PM CST

(Newser) – Details are still sketchy, but something seriously weird and unpleasant happened aboard an American Airlines flight set to take off from Dallas to Chicago today. Early accounts suggest that one of the flight attendants got on the PA system and began ranting about how the plane was going to crash and about the company's financial troubles, report the Chicago Tribune and Dallas Morning News.

At that point, several passengers apparently subdued her. Two other flight attendants suffered injuries in the melee, and the plane returned to the gate. The airline has confirmed that an "incident occurred involving some of the cabin crew" and said it is still investigating, as is the FAA. The Dallas newspaper quotes an email from a passenger to a friend: "The flight attendant went crazy, screaming abut 9-11 and crashing. Six men held her down."

JetBlue flight diverted after captain's 'erratic' behavior

By the CNN Wire Staff
March 27, 2012 -- Updated 2226 GMT (0626 HKT)

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2012/03/27/nr-dhue-jetblue-flight-diverted.cnn

(CNN) -- A JetBlue flight from New York to Las Vegas was diverted to Amarillo, Texas, on Tuesday after the captain "exhibited erratic behavior" and was locked out of the cockpit, authorities said.

The plane's co-pilot, concerned by the behavior, locked the door behind the captain when he left the cockpit during the flight, according to the Federal Aviation Administration.

Passengers described to CNN what happened next.

"The pilot ran to the cockpit door, began banging on it and said something to the effect of, 'We've gotta pull the throttle back. We've gotta get this plane down,'" said Laurie Dhue.

"At that point, the two flight attendants tried to subdue him, and then seemingly out of nowhere, about six or seven large guys stormed to the front of the plane and wrestled the captain of the plane down to the ground and had him subdued in a matter of moments. It was really like something out of a movie," she said.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Scancast

• US Scancast
    • US Scancast Nationwide Scanner Net
JetBlue Captain Goes Crazy On Plane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN7TXOoLpCQ

SO we have this and the "Flight Attendant" thing a couple weeks back. WTF is really going on here? Two in a row? Will there be a third?

Very strange...
US Scancast Nationwide Scanner Net
http://scancast.webs.com

YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/USScancast

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
They're trying to justify the evil totalitarian TSA's iron grip on our genitalia.

Offline chris jones

SCAM, fear level..SECURITY coincidence.......
  A passenger said it was like a film from a movie, she got that right, this was scripted.
  Curtain up, show on......