Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books

Author Topic: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books  (Read 281849 times)

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
Re: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2008, 08:48:10 PM »
WOW that last one is very creepy considering the missile tube theory ..this must be some sort of psychic ability we are seeing here ...i doubt they had the plans for 9/11 back in the 60's ...or did they?

Offline Ford

« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2008, 11:16:31 PM »
I do think it is psychic ability. I do hope they aren't always correct, because in recent comics the Rose Bowl(although empty) and the Lincoln Statue in the memorial were attacked.

Offline kairosan

• Jesus love everybody.
    • Kairoworld
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2008, 12:41:55 PM »
Most of the order marvel and DC comics were very dark............

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2008, 01:02:02 PM »
Mad was my one comic book...I had a big collection. 
Wish I still had them. 
Those guys have a skeptical view of society and government.

"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Ford

« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2008, 11:00:17 PM »
It's not the WTC, it wasn't built at the time this was written in 1963, But it IS New York and it shows TWO aircraft attacking Two skyscrapers. And it was set in the future. Pretty darn prophetic for 1963.

Offline Ford

« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2008, 07:59:48 AM »
I found some interesting stuff. Suburban Highlife.

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2008, 07:28:44 PM »
I found some interesting stuff. Suburban Highlife.

WOW, those are totally creepy. Those are dated 1987?  21 years old.........

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2008, 03:44:44 PM »

look at the barcode on the cover, it tells where that came from

From Marvel Two in One #100 June 1983. In this issue, the Thing travels to an alternate reality where he is not the Thing and Galactus has drained the Earth of it's natural resources. He is captured by the Red Skull, who has set up headquarters in a bombed out WTC.

GE?

overseas?
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Ford

« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2008, 12:15:11 AM »
Sorry, but I don't quite follow. Other than the unseen 666 that is in every barcode, what is unusual about it?

And the GE overseas thing? The Electric Company was a kids show on PBS in the seventies, and they sometimes had clips of Spidey as well as the Blue Beetle. The picture in the second post came from my own collection.

Offline Ford

« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2008, 12:58:20 AM »
Ok, no comic books today. Instead I am linking an inspirational you tube video. If yoiu have never seen Samurai Jack, he is an ancient samurai who was flung forward in time by an evil wizard. This one has very subtle ties to the Bohemians. Samurai Jack climbs a mountain, alone at first,(don't we all start out like that?) but at the top of the mountain he sees 300 spartans hopelessly outnumbered by a huge army of mechanical MOLOCHS!!! Although it seems like impossible odds, Jack does the only thing that is true to his nature, he joins the spartans against the thousands of molochs. The result is what is going to happen when the s**t hits the fan and they start coming for us. Do not watch if you absolutly hate rap music. Also, I did not create this video, so all props go to the guy who made it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlTB_iM-NxY

Offline Ford

« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2008, 02:08:32 PM »

Ok, so if you ignore the alien, you have a shot of the U.N. building and the caption "Threat of the Faceless Creature"

Offline Ford

« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2008, 08:42:14 AM »
Ok, I'm not a big Icke supporter, but this was too good to not post.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2008, 09:08:05 AM »
 :D ;D more great stuff, it is a useful metaphor even if the reptiles thing is a bit much
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline nike

« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2008, 02:23:37 AM »
http://www.anerispress.com/ena/

This comic book company managed to get three issues of a comic book adaptation of Shea and Wilson's Illuminatus! trilogy published before Rip Off Press pulled the plug on them.

http://www.ripoffpress.com/results.cfm?TitleKey=illuminatus&CopyKey=&ShowAll=Yes
The Constitution admittedly has a few defects and blemishes, but it still seems a hell of a lot better than the system we have now. -- Robert Anton Wilson

Offline Red7Paladin

« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2008, 03:32:21 AM »
Japanese Anime Gasaraki (1998) predicts the 2nd invasion of Iraq (Operation Iraqi Freedom)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQr42kqGoRE

Just insert Iraq for "Belgistan".

Offline Ford

« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2008, 08:26:27 AM »

The Masons VS Skull & Bones?!?!?!

Offline Ford

« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2008, 11:50:14 PM »
This is from November 1991. The D.C. character Martian Manhunter is looking at a fortress in a cave, and beyond that the twin towers. It is interesting that our goverment is on "manhunt" for a terrorist who has a fortress in a cave. I believe Seallion from Youtube reffered to the Martian Manhunter as the Epyptian god Osiris, also known as the Green Man. He also had a belief that 911 was a ritual to free the sister/wife of Osiris, Isis. Looking at this cover, I can imagine Osiris looking at a tomb between the twin towers and waiting for his wife to return.

Offline Ford

« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2008, 12:12:48 AM »
May 1953

An Arab Guy also known as the "bogey man" has went from not being real to taking form and shape.

Offline 37

« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2008, 02:05:39 AM »
May 1953

An Arab Guy also known as the "bogey man" has went from not being real to taking form and shape.

Another great post, Ford...very funny.

Channel 37

Offline Biggs

« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2008, 07:28:36 AM »
many thanks for the new posts Ford, again it is quite shocking just how spot on some of this stuff really is.

The Arab guy as the bogey man really stands out for me as the elites did know by the 50's that the next bogey man-enemy was to be the Arabs
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Ford

« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2008, 12:46:39 PM »
MLKUltra 1957

Offline Ford

« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2008, 12:16:17 PM »

From 1964. To me, this cover illustrates the contradiction fo global warming.  After we have just had the coldest winter in years, the rhetoric of global warmig is in full force. A bit like having a problem with frozen water during a heatwave.

Offline Ford

« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2008, 10:58:55 AM »
Mar-Apr 1970

In 1990, George Herbert Walker Bush made his infamous New World Order Speech before congress.

The Red Knights represent the Knights Templar, or the Knights of the Red Cross. They are defending the Lincoln Memorial. The Lincoln Memorial is really just a reproduction of the Temple of Zues. The Lincoln Memorial shows up in a lot of comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_Memorial

The main influence on the style of the Lincoln Memorial was the Temple of Zeus at Olympia, Greece.

The Knights Templar are defending the Temple of Zues against the rioting hordes, and this was supposed to start sometime in 1990. Although a real shooting war didn't start in 1990, I say it was a significant date, a lot of people took notice of the NWO speech, and the comic book cover is symbolic of the long struggle against the NWO which will last long beyond 1990.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2008, 11:27:14 AM »
it can also be argued that the period around 1990 was the start of the current phase, for instance the end fo the previous phase, the Cold War, and the start of the war on Muslims - the third world war as set out by Albert Pike - arguably the start of the rise of China too.

it was also when neoliberalism really took over the whole world, leading to a huge rise in corporate power and transnational entities.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2008, 09:48:56 PM »
Mar-Apr 1970

In 1990, George Herbert Walker Bush made his infamous New World Order Speech before congress.

The Red Knights represent the Knights Templar, or the Knights of the Red Cross. They are defending the Lincoln Memorial. The Lincoln Memorial is really just a reproduction of the Temple of Zues. The Lincoln Memorial shows up in a lot of comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_Memorial

The Knights Templar are defending the Temple of Zues against the rioting hordes, and this was supposed to start sometime in 1990. Although a real shooting war didn't start in 1990, I say it was a significant date, a lot of people took notice of the NWO speech, and the comic book cover is symbolic of the long struggle against the NWO which will last long beyond 1990.

This is getting totally BEYOND creepy here. 

Offline Ford

« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2008, 10:17:45 PM »
I just noticed it is issue # 223, reverse from Skull and Bones 322. ;D 

Offline Biggs

« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2008, 08:14:14 AM »
I just noticed it is issue # 223, reverse from Skull and Bones 322. ;D 

oh yeah, good spot, creepy for sure
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Ford

« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2008, 09:26:57 PM »

THe one eyed monster VS the Suicide Squad. Of course the one eyed monster is symbolic for the Illuminati (Eye of providence). Over the years, hundreds of people who had insider information have died of alleged suicide under mysterious circumstances. So I found the Suicide Squad fighting the creature with one eye to be a little creepy.

Offline Ford

« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2008, 09:59:39 PM »
I forgot to mention the pyramid, with the eye at the top.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2008, 09:25:14 AM »
yep, suicides, car crashes, mouth cancer (for those who say too much) and stomach/colon cancer (for those who upset the jesuits)

yet more creepy stuff, great work Ford - many thanks.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Ford

« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2008, 10:27:27 PM »

From Websters

Main Entry: 1sa·ble 
Pronunciation: \ˈsā-bəl\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural sables
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Middle Low German sabel sable or its fur, from Middle High German zobel, of Slavic origin; akin to Russian sobol' sable or its fur
Date: 14th century
1 a: the color black b: black clothing worn in mourning —usually used in plural

Offline Biggs

« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2008, 12:05:05 PM »
wow, some more seriously creepy stuff, note also that black is the colour of Saturnian occultist worship
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Ford

« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2008, 10:40:58 AM »
Thaks for the support of this thread everyone. If anyone has any interesting comics they wish to post, then please post them. I have a few I have been sitting on because I am not sure what to make of them.

The Eye and the Obelisk both feature prominently on this one.

Sable, the agent of black and mourning stepping around the towers, while a female goddess figure (isis?) stares on from above. I find it interesting she is positioned between the towers. Isis is indeed a "widowmaker".

Afred E Newman making fun of the fear mongering.

« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2008, 03:19:09 PM »
Thaks for the support of this thread everyone. If anyone has any interesting comics they wish to post, then please post them. I have a few I have been sitting on because I am not sure what to make of them.

The Eye and the Obelisk both feature prominently on this one.

Sable, the agent of black and mourning stepping around the towers, while a female goddess figure (isis?) stares on from above. I find it interesting she is positioned between the towers. Isis is indeed a "widowmaker".

Afred E Newman making fun of the fear mongering.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the MAD Magazine one.  That's really the only comic I read growing up.  Of course, I read Gaiman now that I'm all 'growed up'.    ;D ;D

Offline Ford

« Reply #114 on: May 14, 2008, 08:18:53 AM »
There is something very important, and it is something I never noticed before. I am sure most of you are familiar with the Hegelian principle where one creates a problem to get a reaction from the people in order to propose the solution, and it is always a solution that the wanted all along.

In 1954, Dr. Fredric Wertman published Seduction of the Innocent. This led to an uproar from parents which resulted in a congressional investigation of Comic books!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seduction_of_the_Innocent

This eventually led to the creation of the Comics Code Authority, an organization created by the comic book publishers in order to censor comic books.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comics_Code_Authority

As part of the rules of the CCA, drug use was prohibited in comics, even when the publishers was trying to show drug use being bad!

It got really ridiculous when they tried to ban E.C Comics from featuring an African American in one of their stories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EC_Comics

This really made 'em go bananas in the Code czar's office. 'Judge Murphy was off his nut. He was really out to get us', recalls [EC editor] Feldstein. 'I went in there with this story and Murphy says, "It can't be a Black man". But ... but that's the whole point of the story!' Feldstein sputtered. When Murphy continued to insist that the Black man had to go, Feldstein put it on the line. 'Listen', he told Murphy, 'you've been riding us and making it impossible to put out anything at all because you guys just want us out of business'. [Feldstein] reported the results of his audience with the czar to Gaines, who was furious [and] immediately picked up the phone and called Murphy. 'This is ridiculous!' he bellowed. 'I'm going to call a press conference on this. You have no grounds, no basis, to do this. I'll sue you'. Murphy made what he surely thought was a gracious concession. 'All right. Just take off the beads of sweat'. At that, Gaines and Feldstein both went ballistic. 'f**k you!' they shouted into the telephone in unison. Murphy hung up on them, but the story ran in its original form

What gave this away as being part of a conspiracy was there stamp of approval.

I'm sure it looks familiar.

As Alex says, these people are like gang members who have to put their gang signs on everything.

Offline chinajim

• The art of war is misdirection
« Reply #115 on: May 14, 2008, 12:50:26 PM »
Is there any comic book heroes you guys like? I grew up reading Superman fighting for truth, justice, and the
American way. Batman the dark knight fighting the criminals that the normal police could not stop were all these heroes evil? is the message of fighting evil wrong? One of my favorites was Doc Savage a character trained from childbirth to fight evil and for 181 issues in the 30s and 40s did so. I was inspired by such characters as that growing up in the 60s and 70s there were no real heroes out their,so comics books inspired a generation to believe in.So comics is where a lot of us got our inspirations from. Concerning one of the characters mentioned on the thread John Sable Freelance lived in New York and the WTC was the biggest landmark in the city. He was a professional soldier who helped people out. 'Don't always look for a Bogey man on every book or under every rock. 
China Jim
History is the search for facts not truths, if you want truths the philosophies class is down the hall.

Offline Ford

« Reply #116 on: May 14, 2008, 02:24:21 PM »
You misunderstand me Jim, I am a big fan of the superheroes. I just think that sometimes they represent something else, that the universe is sending messages in comic books as well as television and movies. Some of the things shown in this thread have been more prophetic than anything else.
I don't think the writers are part of a conspiracy, I think they are in touch with a form of ESP that can't be explained, and that they don't even recognize they have this ability.
There are some that recognize the conspiracy and are trying to warn against it, like was show in the Karate Kid clip a page or so back.

Offline 37

« Reply #117 on: May 14, 2008, 06:05:50 PM »
Ford, this thread never ceases to amaze me. 

This thing about the CCA is over the top.  I had no idea.

Very cool research you have done here.

I look forward to seeing what you will find next...

Channel 37

Offline Biggs

« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2008, 10:54:50 AM »
You misunderstand me Jim, I am a big fan of the superheroes. I just think that sometimes they represent something else, that the universe is sending messages in comic books as well as television and movies. Some of the things shown in this thread have been more prophetic than anything else.
I don't think the writers are part of a conspiracy, I think they are in touch with a form of ESP that can't be explained, and that they don't even recognize they have this ability.
There are some that recognize the conspiracy and are trying to warn against it, like was show in the Karate Kid clip a page or so back.

it could also be that some are being passed information via programmed individuals, or that some of the artists/writers are themselves programmed by illuminati/jesuits/lodge members etc etc
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Ford

« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2008, 12:41:16 PM »
it could also be that some are being passed information via programmed individuals, or that some of the artists/writers are themselves programmed by illuminati/jesuits/lodge members etc etc

I think this is part of it as well. It is likely that all three are going on.

I've recently found something that is just downright incredible. It is a mini series from 1997 called "Uncle Sam." Uncle Sam has been in comics since the forties, but in this version he is the spirit of America. Deeply rooted in the ideas of freedom, Sam is also haunted by visions of genocide, racism, assasination, and corporate greed. By the end of the series, Sam confronts his replacement who is some kind of corporate add campaign, and during the confrontation he discovers his true and most deadly enemy.

I'll try to get some images up later.