Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books

Author Topic: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books  (Read 281730 times)

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
Re: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books
« Reply #400 on: July 24, 2012, 04:09:04 PM »

In ‘Dark Knight Rises’ shooting at Aurora theater, eerie echo of  seminal 1986 comic by Frank Miller
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dark-knight-shooting-aurora-theater-eerie-echo-seminal-1986-comic-frank-miller-article-1.1118708

"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Ford

« Reply #401 on: July 26, 2012, 08:45:41 PM »
Bruce Wayne's parents were slain outside of a movie theater. There was a Flash comic a few years ago where a gunman opened fire.

Found it. Flash Volume 2 #30, 1989

Mary West argues with her son Wally about his choice in women as he prepares for a date with Connie Noleski. As he is leaving, he is greeted by Joan Garrick outside the door. She takes him out for a snack and encourages him to move away from his mother, suggesting her hometown, Keystone City.

Meanwhile, Mary uses Wally's JLE Transporter to travel to Rome for some shopping.

Connie waits outside a movie theater for Wally, frustrated at him when he finally arrives for his tardiness. During the movie, everything freezes around Wally, and he realizes that he has kicked into superspeed when gunshots were fired. He changes into the Flash and begins looking for the gunman.

In Rome, Mary has some wine in an outdoor restaurant patio, where she is watched by an Italian man. Entranced by her, he asks for a dance, but is interrupted when a waiter attempts to stab him. Mary runs after the attacker. When he attempts to stab her, the Italian man knocks him out from behind and thanks her for her help.

Wally manages to find all the bullets, which are still appearing to him to be hanging in midair, and collect them before they can harm anyone in the theater. He easily apprehends the gunman.

The Italian introduces himself to Mary as Antonio Verdi of Interpol. He tells her that the man who attacked them was an international jewel thief he had been pursuing, and profusely thanks her for her part in bringing him to justice.

Being shot at finally convinces Wally to move away from New York, and Mary is relieved when he says that he will leave the JLE Transporter with her.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Flash_Vol_2_30

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #402 on: July 30, 2012, 12:17:29 AM »
Looks like this thread could use a bump or two.

;D

Offline AgentOrange

• Refreshingly toxic
    • Wondertrash
« Reply #403 on: January 22, 2013, 04:21:08 PM »
a little off topic but here's an example of some Hitler rug biting as mentioned by Alex on today's broadcast

From Wonder Woman #2 (1941)

« Reply #404 on: April 14, 2013, 02:55:25 AM »
I was going through some old comics and found this from Firestorm #55 Jan 1 1987. It is very eerie.

It is kind of hard to read the words from the scan, so I will reprint it here.

First caption
"The asphalt had boiled off the cracked and broken pavement. Stone and steel have melted like wax down the front of the buildings. To lie in flaming pools of slag upon the blistered Earth."

Second caption
"Thousands of people had remained in those buildings during the battle, trusting to the stone and steel, trusting to their champions, the heroes gifted with powers and abilities far beyond the abilities of mortal mankind, to protect them and keep them safe from harm."

Third caption
"Of those people, not even ash remains."

I don't think comic book writers and artists are in on any kind of conspiracy but using a form of precog they probably don't even know they have.

BUMP

« Reply #406 on: July 11, 2013, 12:43:47 AM »
Check this out, it is a mind blower.

http://mercurysgarden.blogspot.com/2013/07/dark-knight-movie-shooting-forshadowed.html

sorry, don't think it is pre-cog.  Maybe storylines were 'suggested' to them.  Not in an obvious way....but still.

And this is totally one of my fave threads.

Offline MarkM

• Age of Humanity
« Reply #407 on: September 03, 2013, 11:59:36 AM »
Not being a comic book reader, I can point only one cultist analogy. Comic books usually are about superheroes and superheroes always fight evil. It is about pure violence, evil and good exist there only to fight each other. Have you seen a superhero, let's say, building a new house (not any lair, or, a base of operations)? Have you seen them all smashing houses like toys (shouldn't there be people) that will be rebuilt for the next issue/episode? The message is life based on violence.

« Reply #408 on: September 11, 2013, 05:36:12 PM »
MEMORIAL BUMP.

For the nubes - please start at page 1.  And prepare to be amazed.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #409 on: August 25, 2014, 10:06:39 AM »
I haven't been here in a while.  I got kind of busy with work and let's face it, I kind of ran out of things to talk about. I saw this yesterday.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/globalist-social-engineers-subliminally-prepared-the-public-for-911.html

Alex has read my blog or at least seen this thread.

Globalist social engineers subliminally prepared the public for 911.html ? Maybe. Watch 3:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r9arpSx5R0http://

« Reply #410 on: July 13, 2016, 01:54:23 PM »
Globalist social engineers subliminally prepared the public for 911.html ? Maybe. Watch 3:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r9arpSx5R0http://

This just needs another BUMP, for old times sake.  I LOVE this thread. 

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #411 on: July 13, 2016, 03:51:16 PM »
^^^

... I posted this a few days ago in another
thread ... but it works here as well   8)

~~~~

... MARVEL COMICS ... or should I say SJW COMICS ...
is hitting the skids. NOBODY wants to read their
stupid CRAP! Crazy Libtard World!

"... there’s trouble on the horizon, not just for the studio’s
core intellectual property, but the creative integrity
of its work, too. Serves them right."

Readers Are Abandoning Marvel Comics After
Social Justice Invasion. Can You Blame Them?

CHARLIE NASH  7 Jul 2016

“Thor? Are you kidding me? I’m supposed to call you Thor?” Marvel villain The Absorbing Man yells at the new “female Thor” during a vicious street brawl in an issue published last year. “Damn feminists ruining everything!”

The dialogue mirrored most sane reader’s thoughts during the issue, but we’re not all monsters. We are just loyal, long-time readers who are sick of our favorite characters being butchered by nose-ringed lesbians for the sake of diversity, and at the apparent expense not just of dialogue, story and creativity but also, it now appears, the commercial success of Marvel’s comic books line.

A villain based on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is to appear in “Spider-Gwen Annual #1” this week. The villain, who goes by the name of MODAAK will be seen rounding up “foreign filth”, complete with Mexico jibes, “small hands” jokes, and even Trump’s signature catchphrase “Make America Great Again.”

In one scene, a female Captain America can be seen hitting MODAAK with her [sic] shield before the villain can complete his “Make America Great Again” catchphrase.

“We’re seeing the worst falloff of Marvel and DC sales in the store’s 38-year history,” complained one comic book store owner in an industry forum. “Both companies are losing established readers who no longer feel that the company’s output reflects the sort of comics they enjoy.

“For the first time in store history, yesterday’s Marvel FOCs saw us ordering single digits on more than half of the line items in the Marvel section.”

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/07/marvel-social-justice-insanity/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RELATED:

‘Star Trek Beyond’ Outs John Cho’s Sulu as Gay Adoptive Father
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/07/star-trek-gets-first-openly-gay-character/

The Star Trek franchise will get its first-ever openly gay
character when Starship Excelsior captain Hikaru Sulu is
revealed to be gay in the upcoming film Star Trek Beyond.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #412 on: July 15, 2016, 08:25:25 AM »
It is amazing how the fibers of deception has infiltrated every single part of life in this world. When you start to awake to it you realize it is all a hoax, the biggest that has blow me away is the flat earth; OMG, it is all been a lie through all my education, please don't believe me but please look into it, the so called curvature of the earth math alone disproves the lie, the North star disproves the lie, and difference from the Artic and Antarctica show the lie, plus the many other proofs.
We have been lied to all our live, NASA is nothing but a propaganda machine that sucks money out of us, using CGI *(computer generated images) to fool the masses. 
Please I know it sound crazy, but this will not go away because it is the truth the earth is a incase flat plain (flat earth) the Antarctic circle of ice around us and the sun and moon circles above, the rest of the consequence of this revelation will do nothing but blow your mind. 
What do you under-stand?

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #413 on: July 16, 2016, 04:59:43 PM »
^^^

... I posted this a few days ago in another
thread ... but it works here as well   8)

~~~~

... MARVEL COMICS ... or should I say SJW COMICS ...
is hitting the skids. NOBODY wants to read their
stupid CRAP! Crazy Libtard World!

"... there’s trouble on the horizon, not just for the studio’s
core intellectual property, but the creative integrity
of its work, too. Serves them right."

Readers Are Abandoning Marvel Comics After
Social Justice Invasion. Can You Blame Them?

CHARLIE NASH  7 Jul 2016

“Thor? Are you kidding me? I’m supposed to call you Thor?” Marvel villain The Absorbing Man yells at the new “female Thor” during a vicious street brawl in an issue published last year. “Damn feminists ruining everything!”

The dialogue mirrored most sane reader’s thoughts during the issue, but we’re not all monsters. We are just loyal, long-time readers who are sick of our favorite characters being butchered by nose-ringed lesbians for the sake of diversity, and at the apparent expense not just of dialogue, story and creativity but also, it now appears, the commercial success of Marvel’s comic books line.

A villain based on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is to appear in “Spider-Gwen Annual #1” this week. The villain, who goes by the name of MODAAK will be seen rounding up “foreign filth”, complete with Mexico jibes, “small hands” jokes, and even Trump’s signature catchphrase “Make America Great Again.”

In one scene, a female Captain America can be seen hitting MODAAK with her [sic] shield before the villain can complete his “Make America Great Again” catchphrase.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/07/marvel-social-justice-insanity/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RELATED:

‘Star Trek Beyond’ Outs John Cho’s Sulu as Gay Adoptive Father
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/07/star-trek-gets-first-openly-gay-character/

Yea I've been having some serious issues with Marvel about this, not to sure if I want to boycott them.  It's also maybe not a good idea to totally boycott them so you still know what propaganda they are trying to promote.

« Reply #414 on: July 16, 2016, 05:24:53 PM »
However, a boycott will hit them in the pocketbook, which is the only thing they would understand.  In my opinion, they are being TOLD what to write and therefore it is of course, someone else's agenda and not market forces that are driving their ridiculous new narratives.  The demographics for comics have always been young males.....why on earth would they be interested in a female "THOR"....or Captainette America?  They are not, no more than I was interested in a female GHOSTBUSTERS. UGH.  It is conditioning women to become gross, masculine HARPIES and conditioning men to accept their subservient role in society and seek elsewhere for 'companionship' and sex.  IT's sad when gay men are more womanly than the women nowadays.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #415 on: July 16, 2016, 06:40:57 PM »
However, a boycott will hit them in the pocketbook, which is the only thing they would understand.  In my opinion, they are being TOLD what to write and therefore it is of course, someone else's agenda and not market forces that are driving their ridiculous new narratives.  The demographics for comics have always been young males.....why on earth would they be interested in a female "THOR"....or Captainette America?  They are not, no more than I was interested in a female GHOSTBUSTERS. UGH.  It is conditioning women to become gross, masculine HARPIES and conditioning men to accept their subservient role in society and seek elsewhere for 'companionship' and sex.  IT's sad when gay men are more womanly than the women nowadays.

Yes. Hit them in the pocketbook.  8)