Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books

Author Topic: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books  (Read 281731 times)

Offline Ford

Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books
« on: January 18, 2008, 09:36:55 AM »
I have been a comic book fan for years, and I have just recently noticed a lot of tie-ins with the NWO/Illuminati/Mason symbology. Let me start with the most obvious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(Marvel_Comics)

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
Re: Comic Book Conspiracy- Symbols and Messages in Comic Books
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 02:49:10 PM »
Seal Lion is great!  I spent some time a few days ago watching his contact and K2 series.  It's incredible that he can make all of those connections...  I haven't watched the comic book stuff, yet, but I'm sure it is interesting.  What do you think about synchromysticism?  Do you think it is a conspiracy of writers or proof of a subconscious connection between all people?  Or is Seal Lion just good at making connections?  It certainly seems like he has found underlying themes that permeate throughout our culture.

I was never into comic books, but I liked superheroes...and the recent move to put comic books and graphic novels on the big screen has given me some interest.  There is a graphic novel series of Stephen King's Gunslinger series...which is a story Seal Lion would love.  I think the graphics will be the base for movies.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Ford

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 02:55:10 PM »
Seal Lion does have some great videos. I havn't checked out the sychromysticism yet. I am not sure what he is trying to say with the stargate references.

I am also a huge Dark Tower Fan.

Offline 37

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 03:14:35 PM »

I am also a huge Dark Tower Fan.

I think those books are pure genius!  I have always loved King and when I started to realize that most of his career tied into this one series, I was floored.  It's brilliant.  I guess there is a book out that is a study of those books from a lady involved in the graphic series.  It is supposed to tie even more things together than are obvious in the books.  I have only seen the first graphic book, but it was very cool...

Channel 37

Offline Div

• Don't Tread On Me
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 03:20:04 AM »
I read the Spawn comincs awhile ago, those were pretty cool. Not sure about any NWO stuff in McFarlane's work however.
Is a man not entitled to the sweat on his brow?
"No", says the man in Washington, "it belongs to the poor!"
"No", says the man in the Vatican, "it belongs to God!"
"No", says the man in Moscow, "it belongs to everybody!"

Offline Ford

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 09:54:07 AM »

The Golden Age Flash

Mercury

Offline Ford

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 11:50:30 AM »
I read the Spawn comincs awhile ago, those were pretty cool. Not sure about any NWO stuff in McFarlane's work however.
I don't know of any Spawn NWO/illuminati connection, other than Spawn being a Leuitenant in Satan's army.

Offline chinajim

• The art of war is misdirection
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 02:49:24 PM »
Check out The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen movie and of course the comic book series I do belive the writer is an occultist. Me I liked the movie and comics because it brought together the characters I grew up reading about The comics especially have a lot of Masonic symbols and the plot is very NWO as well so check it out.
                                                                                                                         regards
                                                                                                                       China Jim

China Jim
History is the search for facts not truths, if you want truths the philosophies class is down the hall.

Offline Ford

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 06:06:04 PM »
Check out The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen movie and of course the comic book series I do belive the writer is an occultist. Me I liked the movie and comics because it brought together the characters I grew up reading about The comics especially have a lot of Masonic symbols and the plot is very NWO as well so check it out.
                                                                                                                         regards
                                                                                                                       China Jim

Total occultist. He talks about it in this interview.

http://www.ninthart.com/display.php?article=536

He also wrote V for Vendetta and the Watchmen, the later dealing with a plot by an Egyptian inspired super hero's plot ot unify the world by staging a fake alien invasion.

Offline Ford

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 07:59:28 PM »

Offline thrashbassist

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2008, 08:00:29 PM »
Wow.
Non Serviam

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2008, 08:35:16 PM »
If you think the comics are bad, in "Scrapped Princess" anime, they tell you the world population WAS limited to 500 mill, all tech was at middle ages. In almost all animes, it's trendy to have only 1 parent, if any. Or have to off them(Guyver). In "Ugly, Yet Beautiful World", you are told global mass extinctions are merely "survival of the fittest wiping out the unfit, move along, nothing to see here". Chimeras? Isle 4-"Tokyo Mew Mew". Cybernetic implants? Cloning? Isle 8-"Bubblegum crisis EVA", "Neon Genesis Evangellion". Also has twisted satanism throughout, Morduk, Lilith,...  Organ harvesting? Try under "Vandread", "Vandread, Second Stage". Sick and twisted homocide/genocide/suicide? PICK NEARLY ANY!!! Bounty hunting? "Cowboy BeBop" Transhumanism? "Project Appleseed"

About the only one that isn't warped I could find was called "Heroic Age", Man realises space travel and has conflict with the misinformed stellar community. Actually turns out well, nice stargate there!

My point is the young Japanese are being mind warped beyond what our teenagers with shooters are, to totally accept the NWO and desensitize.
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline thrashbassist

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2008, 08:45:26 PM »
I could never get into that stuff. I tried watching anime several times in the past and it's just packed with redundancy. That is if I can even make it past the poppy intro music. I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but it annoys the hell out of me to the point where I want to do harm to my tv.

I have a younger cousin that's really into that though, I'll keep an eye out on what she's watching. Pretty sick that they're teaching children that these kind of ideas are cool. But I guess I'm not really one to talk, with all my occult tattoos, long hair and metal projects... But then again, I know clearly the line between fantasy and reality, as well as right and wrong. A 15 year old, however, is very impressionable, that's the generation they're trying to take anyway.

Thanks for the info.
Non Serviam

Offline Ford

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 10:52:52 PM »
From 1992

Offline Ford

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 05:41:51 PM »
I was going through some old comics and found this from Firestorm #55 Jan 1 1987. It is very eerie.

It is kind of hard to read the words from the scan, so I will reprint it here.

First caption
"The asphalt had boiled off the cracked and broken pavement. Stone and steel have melted like wax down the front of the buildings. To lie in flaming pools of slag upon the blistered Earth."

Second caption
"Thousands of people had remained in those buildings during the battle, trusting to the stone and steel, trusting to their champions, the heroes gifted with powers and abilities far beyond the abilities of mortal mankind, to protect them and keep them safe from harm."

Third caption
"Of those people, not even ash remains."

I don't think comic book writers and artists are in on any kind of conspiracy but using a form of precog they probably don't even know they have.

Offline 37

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 05:53:33 PM »
Ford, you have found some really cool stuff!  Keep it coming.   :)

That melted slag stuff is spooky...

Channel 37

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 07:35:57 PM »

Offline Div

• Don't Tread On Me
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 05:12:05 PM »
I saw a few good anime shows, alot of them are geared for younger kids and marketing action figures than completing a story. But one called "Monster" was pretty classy and one of the best psychological thrillers I've seen.

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 08:05:58 PM »
I forgot the link, Steve Jackson games-Illuminatti. The Towers card has them on fire, etc, etc, etc

Offline Ford

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 09:16:09 PM »
Justice League of America #40 July 1990

In this issue, the alien menace Despero, who has an eye in the middle of his forhead, destroys first New York city and then the world, while wearing a U.N. flag as a cape. (dream sequence)

Despero's speach about humanity.

Caption 1

"A useless mirage."

Caption 2

"Snuffed out now and forgotton."

Caption 3

"As her teammates soon will be."

Caption 4

"Heroes they call themselves; risking their lives for ideas and ideals. Risking their lives for illusions."

Caption 5

"These heroes attach so much importance to their illusions. Lip service; but their hearts are rank, vile."

Caption 6

"Like the people of my homeworld... They claimed to be peacefull and loving; idealists of the first order."

Caption 7

"Till I was born among them; a mutant, feared and shunned. Spat upon. Laughed at. Locked away."

Caption 8

"The woman who birthed me showed me tenderness; fed my dreams of hope... and they murdered her for it.

Caption 9

"Just as they sought to murder me."

Caption 10

"But I murdered their world instead. Rose up and clamed it for my own."

Offline Ford

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 09:21:53 PM »
continued from above

Notice the unfinished pyramids on the bridge underneath the exploding WTC.

Offline Ford

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 11:51:24 PM »
From Marvel Two in One #100 June 1983. In this issue, the Thing travels to an alternate reality where he is not the Thing and Galactus has drained the Earth of it's natural resources. He is captured by the Red Skull, who has set up headquarters in a bombed out WTC.

Offline Ford

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 11:37:22 PM »
This one from 1963 shows planes attacking towers,

Offline Div

• Don't Tread On Me
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 09:12:23 PM »

Offline Ford

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 10:33:51 PM »
I find this stuff fascinating.

The Light Bringer

A steel building melting, in 1945

Offline Ford

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 07:24:55 PM »
Dec 1967

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 09:23:10 PM »
last one a bit too subtle. Like I said, look up just about ANY anime. They are in your face NWO training aids for Japan, like the coloring books for young Mexicans.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 09:38:44 PM »
NEW WORLD ORDER #1
story GUSTAVO HIGUERA
art GIUSEPPE DE LUCA
cover JUAN FERREYRA

"DAWN OF A NEW DAY"
Inspired by the research of occult master Jordan Maxwell - the man who exposed the Illuminati - New World Order is the untold story of the "Lonely Ones", the real-life truth seekers who are attempting to awaken the masses to a world that is torn between its own unlimited potential for greatness?and self-destruction!
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=12099

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Red7Paladin

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 10:10:49 PM »
I started reading comic books back when I was 12 years-old (in 1989/1990).  I started with Moon Knight, but Spiderman and X-men would eventually become my favorites.  Also, like many I was awed by the Japanese Robotech series which was broadcast on KTTV in my area (Orange County/LA).  KTTV would become a Fox Affiliate in 1986 - purchased by News Corp.)  This later led to a fascination with anime and manga (Japanese comic books) during my teenage years.  I can attest to all the NWO/Illuminati programming present in Japanese pop-culture.

In my early twenties I saw a history channel documentary on comic books which made me realize how cynically comic books were used to propagandize and brainwash children.  Clear social, political, and even spiritual programming.  Like many fields of entertainment, comic books were originally dominated by Jewish authors and creators.

Offline Azariah

• the infowar continues...
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 10:25:28 PM »
thanx for posting these Ford. those is crazy!
she better pack a lunch, cuz it's gonna take some time
-Sheen (9/11/09)

Offline Red7Paladin

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 01:39:30 AM »
G.I. Joe The Pyramid of Darkness Part 4 3/3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lul-LWxjIYM

Twin Towers under the shadow of the Pyramid of Darkness (1:55)

G.I. Joe The Pyramid of Darkness Part 5 3/3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbky1JMmqgY

Cobra Commander and the Crimson Twins flee to the Twin Towers (Enterprise Towers)

Offline Red7Paladin

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 02:22:13 AM »
Exodus, The Temple of Set, and The Pyramid of Darkness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_QCldF2CO8

Offline Ford

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 08:53:30 AM »
I started reading comic books back when I was 12 years-old (in 1989/1990).  I started with Moon Knight, but Spiderman and X-men would eventually become my favorites.  Also, like many I was awed by the Japanese Robotech series which was broadcast on KTTV in my area (Orange County/LA).  KTTV would become a Fox Affiliate in 1986 - purchased by News Corp.)  This later led to a fascination with anime and manga (Japanese comic books) during my teenage years.  I can attest to all the NWO/Illuminati programming present in Japanese pop-culture.

In my early twenties I saw a history channel documentary on comic books which made me realize how cynically comic books were used to propagandize and brainwash children.  Clear social, political, and even spiritual programming.  Like many fields of entertainment, comic books were originally dominated by Jewish authors and creators.

I would have liked to have seen that.
I don't know if all comics are still being used to propagandize and brainwash though, A lot of the ones that I posted above are prophetic more than anything else. I have seen many comics where fiction is used to inform.
In this clip, Luthor hacks into the JLA satelite and fires a laser into a secret military underground base, thus depicting a "false flag" attack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdsl3Tfo_-s

Offline Red7Paladin

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2008, 03:46:49 AM »
I would have liked to have seen that.
I don't know if all comics are still being used to propagandize and brainwash though, A lot of the ones that I posted above are prophetic more than anything else. I have seen many comics where fiction is used to inform.
In this clip, Luthor hacks into the JLA satelite and fires a laser into a secret military underground base, thus depicting a "false flag" attack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdsl3Tfo_-s

Sure, you're right. It's not like everyone ever employed in the comic book industry (or film, television, etc.) is knowingly working for the dark side.  I agree that some of the the scenes and story-lines concerning the Twin Towers could have been prophetic or seeking to warn due to insider knowledge.  I wonder if Sealion or anyone else has done a study comparing the number of times the WTC has been attacked, damaged, or destroyed in fiction compared to the number of the times the same has been done to the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, the White House, Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower, and other important landmarks.  The evidence would be really conclusive if we could show that the WTC were destroyed more often and with more occult symbolism. 

Offline 37

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2008, 05:43:26 AM »
Thought of you tonight, Ford.  Saw a Simpsons Episode with Alan Moore in it...Wikipedia says this about the episode:

Moore played himself in the 2007 episode "Husbands and Knives" of The Simpsons, alongside actor Jack Black and other comic book writers like Dan Clowes and Art Spiegelman. This episode aired on Moore's fifty-fourth birthday. Moore recorded his lines in October 2006. Moore is a fan of the show.

He flies off the handle while at a signing event.  Pretty funny.  Milhouse asks him to sign a copy of Watchmen Babies: V for Vacation.  :D  Moore goes off on corporations.  Here is just that part of the episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRau41QW74Y

Channel 37

Offline Ford

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2008, 06:52:54 AM »
Hahahaha! That was hilarious!

Here is one of my favorites, just for fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6Rq7EA9xc

Offline 37

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2008, 12:41:42 PM »
 :D :D :D :D

That's hysterical!

Channel 37

Offline Ford

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2008, 06:13:10 PM »
I'ts been a few days, so here are a couple more.

I am Legend

This one needs no explanation.