Vice President Cheney has heart transplant-who cares, where is the indictment?

Author Topic: Vice President Cheney has heart transplant-who cares, where is the indictment?  (Read 3950 times)

Offline Freebird100

Former vice president Dick Cheney, who has suffered five heart attacks since his late 30s, underwent a heart transplant Saturday after more than 20 months on a transplant list, according to his office.

“Although the former Vice President and his family do not know the identity of the donor, they will be forever grateful for this lifesaving gift,” Cheney aide Kara Ahern said in a statement issued Saturday night. Ahern said Cheney “is thankful to the teams of doctors and other medical professionals at Inova Fairfax and George Washington University Hospital for their continued outstanding care.”

Cheney, 71, was recovering Saturday in the Intensive Care Unit of Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, Ahern said.

Cheney, who served as vice president under President George W. Bush from 2001 to 2009, suffered his first heart attack when he was 37 years old. In 1988, Cheney underwent quadruple-bypass surgery and two artery-clearing angioplasties and had a heart monitoring device implanted. The device was removed in 2007.

In 2005, Cheney had six hours of surgery on his legs to repair a kind of aneurysm, and in March 2007, doctors discovered deep venous thrombosis in his left lower leg. An ultrasound a month later showed the clot was getting smaller.

In July 2010, Cheney announced that he had a small Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) implanted to help treat congestive heart failure. The device, which included an external system controller, required two rechargeable batteries to help pump blood throughout the body. A few months later Cheney appeared noticeably thinner at the groundbreaking for the George W. Bush Presidential Center in Texas.

“The [heart pump] technology was originally developed to provide a transition,” Cheney told NBC News in an interview last August, “to take somebody who’s reached the point where they needed a transplant but a transplant wouldn’t immediately be available, so they put this in as a temporary measure.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/vice-president-cheney-has-heart-transplant/2012/03/24/gIQAYYcgYS_story.html?tid=pm_politics_pop
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Freebird100

Re: Vice President Cheney has heart transplant
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 10:05:38 PM »
I want details on the donor.Was he someone who died in a car crash or was he kidnapped off the streets?
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 10:11:15 PM »
I guess it is true...there is a Wizard of Oz.

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 10:11:39 PM »
I want details on the donor.Was he someone who died in a car crash or was he kidnapped off the streets?
 20 months on a list ?, I find that difficult to swallow. Paperwork  can be altered, especialy so by the likes of Cheneys crew. Will we ever know who the donor was, unikely, or the conditions of his death, another questionable.

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
Didn't he have a robot heart? no pulse? ...

I hope he goes to hell soon...
Make it so!

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
f**k that evil son of a bitch.  what a waste of a heart.  there are more deserving out there.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
Relevant:

WTF! Dick Cheney just got a heart transplant @ 71 years old!?! I'm 27 and have been waiting for over a year!

Love the top comment with 1000 upboats:

"To be fair, he might've been given prioritization because he didn't have one to begin with..."

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
I don't like the smell of this at all. There have to be people who waited a hell of a lot longer for that heart, and who met all of the criteria. Of copurse for all we know, that heart was harvested from some Indonesian boy whos family sold him out for parts. Different evil, same evil recipient.

I also noticed again that he has made more efforts to avoid a trip to Canada. Over the last several years, i recall various trips to Canada cancelled for various reasons. But whatever the reason, he avoids that place like the plague.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Scarbo

I want to say shame on the doctors who performed this surgery.

Offline shipgeek

I want to say shame on the doctors who performed this surgery.

Yes true but my idea is that there's been a lot of under the table money involved in this heart transplant. Or the transplanted heart would have gone to someone who had more priority over fugly Cheney.

A normal person could have benefitted rather than this monster.

Why is it that these bad people always win?

::)

E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Yep, Obamacare rationing won't apply to minions of the Elite, only the "cattle". The "Death Panels" will never withhold help for those guys, only the rest of the population!

Well, lets hope the guy actually learns to "have a heart" now that he has a new one! He has a lot to make amends for, and at his age and condition, he doesn't have long to do so!

>:(
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline chris jones

Yes true but my idea is that there's been a lot of under the table money involved in this heart transplant. Or the transplanted heart would have gone to someone who had more priority over fugly Cheney.

A normal person could have benefitted rather than this monster.

Why is it that these bad people always win?

Hi Shipgeek.  Bad folks don't allways win, just the ones with power and $$$$$.