KONY 2012: Pro-AFRICOM Psyop to Commit Mass Genocide of African Babies

Author Topic: KONY 2012: Pro-AFRICOM Psyop to Commit Mass Genocide of African Babies  (Read 35632 times)

Offline NastyNorthNyc

http://vimeo.com/37119711

Seems like some kinda front if you ask me, The Elites obviously do the samething here or even worse. This is spreading like wild fire, one sign that this is backed by bigger interest

Offline NastyNorthNyc

Let me guess they want to invade Uganda for it's Natural Resources? I'm getting sick and tired of these fake pieces of trash

Offline NastyNorthNyc

THE US on Monday denied that its renewed interest in Uganda is a strategy to get hold of the newly found oil in the country.

read more

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/18504-us-denies-interest-in-uganda-oil.html

smh same ol story

Offline NastyNorthNyc

Obamas quest in Africa is just getting started

NUMBER 1 MEME IN THE WORLD KONY 2012

Created by a typical fake liberal shill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

Heres some of the information on why this propaganda campaign has started

African ping pong: US plays both sides in Uganda
http://endthelie.com/2011/10/22/african-ping-pong-us-plays-both-sides-in-uganda/#axzz1oPkaFSGr

East Africa: Key Unresolved Issues Threaten Uganda Oil Find
http://allafrica.com/stories/201202202270.html

US denies interest in Uganda oil
http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/18504-us-denies-interest-in-uganda-oil.html

This film conveniently goes Viral when talk on Uganda is intensifying

They're using Social Media again to invade a country

Offline NastyNorthNyc

Film creators use the death rune an their symbol

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
Guess what happened to my FB post critical of the KONY 2012 aggressive campaign on the internet? Yep, my several posts are gone. What happens is that the original poster, typically a fake account created for that, would remove their post, and with it all the critical comments. But I'm not giving up, I'm fired up to engage in some real truth talking and exposing the criminal oil cartels behind all the manufactured wars and the peak oil hoax and the artificial scarcity scam. They'll have to put up with at lease a redoubling of my info attack. Aaaaaaaargghh! I'm mad!
Awareness. Resistance. Victory.

Offline NastyNorthNyc

Guess what happened to my FB post critical of the KONY 2012 aggressive campaign on the internet? Yep, my several posts are gone. What happens is that the original poster, typically a fake account created for that, would remove their post, and with it all the critical comments. But I'm not giving up, I'm fired up to engage in some real truth talking and exposing the criminal oil cartels behind all the manufactured wars and the peak oil hoax and the artificial scarcity scam. They'll have to put up with at lease a redoubling of my info attack. Aaaaaaaargghh! I'm mad!

people in the truth movement falling for this shit are so dumb....

I spotted this the first time I heard about it, I knew something fishy was up from the getgo

Let's try this Kony tactic with Ron Paul and let's see how fast we get shutdown on the streets . . .

Offline NastyNorthNyc

Official poster

Psyops

What do they all have in common? Ooooo That's right, all were funded by The same people

Offline Trainwreck

Speaking of Uganda, looks like Bill Gates is hard at work vaccinating the kids.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/6/uganda-government-squabbles-children-die-nodding/

Offline rustygunn

Re: KONY 2012: Pro-AFRICOM Psyop to Commit Mass Genocide of African Babies
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 12:19:48 PM »
I received that video in an email yesterday, and I instantly knew that it was some kind of new propaganda campaign.  Once you learn how these NWO minions operate, you can spot them a mile away. 
It is sad that the masses will buy this hook line and sinker....because it is "for the children."  Anybody that is not on board will be labeled accordingly.   
You have to admit.....the propaganda machine is good.........very good at how they operate. 

I guess this thread will help put the pieces together as the days and month progress, but I think many here already see what is coming.       

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 03:53:06 PM »

Obama: "There is this liberal group that is petitioning the congress to get the U.S. to remove the Ugandan war lord Kony. The funny thing is is that we were planning on taking over Uganda anyway in the next couple years. Let's just pull this time table back 6-12 months and get some of the mindless jobless gullible youth to give me votes in November."

Offline Lionheart814

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 07:41:47 PM »
My sister had me watch their video today and I just got a bad feeling over the whole thing. Anyone notice the pro-Libyan war propaganda when they showed Qadaffi's name for a second on the War Criminals list? The whole thing just reeks of psyops.

Offline Lionheart814

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 10:19:15 PM »
http://www.globaltvbc.com/kony+2012/6442596268/story.html

There's no denying Kony is "a bad guy," Oyston writes, but he points out the war criminal hasn't been active in Uganda since 2006.

That's a fact that can be backed up by the UN's refugee agency, UNHCR, which says on its website "the LRA has been largely inactive in northern Uganda since 2006," conducting most of its activities in neighbouring nations.

The LRA is now active in South Sudan, the Central African Republic and Democratic Republic of Congo, where the warlord has been taking refuge, but not so much in Uganda itself.

There's also the question of the human rights records of the LRA's main adversaries: Uganda's president Yoweri Musaveni, the Ugandan Army and the Sudan People's Liberation Army.

As Foreign Affairs article infers, "The violence in Uganda, Congo, and South Sudan has been the most devastating -- anywhere in the world -- since the mid-1990s. Even conservative estimates place the death toll in the millions. And the LRA is, in fact, a relatively small player in all of this -- as much a symptom as a cause of the endemic violence. If Kony is removed, LRA fighters will join other groups or act independently."

Hahahaha! This shit is so fake, I can't believe how much the sheeple are eating up.

Offline Scarbo

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 02:32:48 AM »
How sad. Kony is a monster, to be sure, but Obama is no better. He just looks nice in a suit.

Offline NastyNorthNyc

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 07:50:22 AM »
OIL FOUND IN UGANDA = TIME FOR US TROOPS TO DEPLOY TO UGANDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqXrxTe-shw
Uploaded by youlawmaster on Oct 20, 2011

mymomentummedia

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 07:07:00 PM »
I watched the Kony 2012 video on youtube today and it touched me.
This video I am sharing is my support towards the Kony2012 movement and trying to share its story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxw8lvSE_fk

Offline Lionheart814

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 08:25:18 PM »
We've already debunked this movement in this thread: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=229516.0

Nothing more, but propaganda.

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 10:01:04 PM »
I think the opportunists bilking people out of donations that made this movie just watched this... (I did the other night not to bad)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Gun_Preacher
Machine Gun Preacher
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Machine Gun Preacher

Machine Gun Preacher is a 2011 action biopic film about Sam Childers, a biking preacher-defender of Sudanese orphans.

And figured he knew enough about Uganda to guile the suckers.....

=================

Joseph Kony 2012: growing outrage in Uganda over film

There is growing outrage in Uganda over a viral internet film viewed by more than 32 million people in four days that suggests Africa’s longest-running conflict is still raging in the country’s north. .....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/uganda/9131469/Joseph-Kony-2012-growing-outrage-in-Uganda-over-film.html

The comments are were beautiful..... The supporters(scammers) are spamming the comments now but I was liking them earlier heres a link I got from a comment....
http://endthelie.com/2012/03/08/exposing-kony-2012-phony-youth-movement-promotes-us-military-presence-in-africa/#ixzz1oZb1CHMk

Heres a comment that made me chuckle a little...

regbloke

Yesterday 11:34 PM

Joseph Kony? Yeah cheers, he isn't in Uganda, his fighting force has been depleted ten fold since '98. Recent estimates have his "Army" at 200-300. What i think great is that all these laptops and smart phones that are driving this campaign have Coltan in them (80% of planets supplies found in DR Congo) that is plundered by neighbouring nations and has fuelled a mineral conflict in the region for years. The US has deployed it's teams of Special Forces advisors and said more would follow. There is a lot of minerals in that area, plus a convenient strategical foot hold for combatting Islamic terror groups. But crack on sheep if it makes you feel better, a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

One more...
#
#
#

Jaque Cook

Today 12:11 AM

IC actively advocates increased military presence to remove Kony. They even state this on their website. Their only rebuttal is their claim to not advocate the crimes committed by the Ugandan army, but that they must work with regional forces (AKA mass murderers) to capture Kony. Here is the quote, "We do not defend any of the human rights abuses perpetrated by the
Ugandan government or the Ugandan army (UPDF). None of the money donated
through Invisible Children ever goes to the government of Uganda or any
other government. Yet the only feasible and proper way to stop Kony
and protect the civilians he targets is to coordinate efforts with
regional governments." Their funds aid the Army there, which they have directly stated in other interviews, though they fail to mention that in the answer provided on their "critiques" page. They only discuss the government itself.

Here is a picture of the founders of IC, holding weapons, standing with Ugandan troops:

Operation Iraqi Freedom was indeed about WMD's, but also very importantly about Saddam Hussein. Estimates put his death tolls around 800,000, not including the Iraq War. That's a whole lot more than Kony. Guess how many young people advocated that war? Very few. Guess why? It was a terrible idea, just like this one.

(Edited by author 2 hours ago)
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 10:08:48 PM »

You can see  "fake establishment liberal foundation funding" written all over these guys.

Offline NastyNorthNyc

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 02:35:42 AM »

You can see  "fake establishment liberal foundation funding" written all over these guys.

YUP! It's funny how you can tell who these fudgepacking fake liberals are

Offline NastyNorthNyc

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 04:31:31 AM »
Alex Jones comments

KONY 2012: African Invasion Psyop: Infowars Nightly News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3A4hX2efjw

Offline NastyNorthNyc

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2012, 04:55:25 AM »
Alex Jones, Webster Tarpley

Obama Deploys US Special Forces to Africa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Z0Z33ODD4

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2012, 11:21:18 AM »
I watched the Kony 2012 video on youtube today and it touched me.
This video I am sharing is my support towards the Kony2012 movement and trying to share its story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxw8lvSE_fk

It's a psyop to invade Uganda and expand mass genocide in Africa.

Alex Jones comments

KONY 2012: African Invasion Psyop: Infowars Nightly News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3A4hX2efjw
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2012, 01:24:44 PM »
Proof of a psy-op....

Joseph Kony 2012: Obama administration congratulates success of campaign
The Obama administration has congratulated the people behind the viral internet campaign that has sought to bring attention to Joseph Kony and the Lord's Resistance Army.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/uganda/9132991/Joseph-Kony-2012-Obama-administration-congratulates-success-of-campaign.html

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline chris jones

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2012, 05:21:33 PM »
  SF's have been kicking around Uganada for some time.
Joey Kony, bible in hand, the ten commandments spilling into the fire,, WOW, old time tactics.
  Of course this guy is a mass murdering physco, thats not my point. This smuck has boldy waved the bible as he genocided, does it ring bells.
  Looking back at Libya, what was the outcome. The so called freedom fighters put a knife up Q's anus before killing him and then murdered or tortured his followers.
  The elites are now carpet bagging the nation, moving in, easy money and expansion of power.
Africa, they are in no hurry to invade, they have established command centers and mapped the stradegy and buttoned the propaganda machine, MSM.
  Perpetual war is big bucks and power for those in the circle, not for us or their victims.

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2012, 06:14:48 PM »
Clinton's embargo of Iraq killed 700,000 Iraqi children.

Bush's wars on Iraq and Afghanistan killed 100,000's of children and have caused untold suffering which continues with birth defects in Falujah and elsewhere caused by depleted uranium and other pollutants.

Obama has killed hundreds of children in Pakistan and Afghanistan with his drone attacks.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 02:25:31 PM »
Kony 2012: Pro-AFRICOM Propaganda by the Regime Change Machine?
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/107339.html

Posted by Daniel McAdams on March 10, 2012 07:56 AM

Thanks to the Land Destroyer blog for spotting this excellent analysis of what appears the next phase in false-flag interventionist propaganda -- the use of so-called "social media" with heavy celebrity representation to push for a US military goal under cover of a highly selectively reported humanitarian problem.

While most of the criticism of the Invisible Children, the organization that made and sent viral the "Kony 2012" video, centers on claims of salary-heavy expenditures or similar beside-the-point observations, real questions such as why the ties to "regime change" organizations like Movements.org and others are not being asked. For example, Chris Sarette, listed as Vice President of Business Operations, is not only affiliated with Movements.org, but has also been a regular participant in the State Department-sponsored "Alliance of Youth Movements" summits which created Movements.org (in 2008 as well).

Surely the idea that the State Department is driving and funding the "NGOs" that are whipping up public support for regime change and training the regime-changers is pure conspiracy theory with no place on a respectable site like LRC. Well let's play a game: have a quick look at the Wikipedia page for the Alliance of Youth Movements and count how many times you see names like "Hillary Clinton," "Condoleeza Rice," "State Department," and "Jared Cohen."

Have a look at facts such as this:

"In March 2009 U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced and endorsed the Second Alliance for Youth Movements Summit, held October 14–16, 2009 in Mexico City. This Summit explored the role of technology in mobilizing young people working to end violence throughout Latin America and around the world. Young delegates, described by Secretary Clinton as 'the vanguard of a rising generation of citizen activists,' were joined by more than 15 private and public partners, including the world’s leading technology companies. Together they launched discussions on how best to use the latest technological tools to catalyze change, build movements, and transform lives."

Oh but it is Wikipedia. Perhaps. But the basic facts are still verifiable.

What could all of this mean? Is it possible that US military and foreign policy goals could be pushed through using humanitarian propaganda films produced by government-affiliated NGOs? To ask the question is to answer it, sadly, in this era of NED, IRI, NDI, Freedom House, etc.

What do they want; what are they pushing? According to the excellent analysis linked above, nothing short of US domination of Africa through the expanded presence of its AFRICOM and denial of Chinese access to the resource-rich continent. Much as the Sudan/Darfur issue was much more about breaking off a US-friendly micro-state in the oil-rich south than humanitarianism, so too this seems to be much more about broadening the AFRICOM presence in Africa, this time to support a US-friendly dictator, Uganda's General Yoweri K. Museveni (and, again, to capture African resources).

Here are the money paragraphs from the fascinating Black Star News Editorial:

The U.S. government and Invisible Children are using the brutal Joseph Kony as a bogeyman to justify the U.S. long-term plan, which is to impose AFRICOM on Africa. Since everyone knows about Kony's atrocities, who would object if the U.S. sends 100 U.S. "advisers" to help Uganda, after all? Brilliantly devious. Of course it never stops at 100 "advisers." That was the announced deployment; there are probably more U.S. troops in the region. Even before the deployment some had already been training Museveni's soldiers. And more will come; unannounced.

AFRICOM, the ultimate objective, would allow the U.S. to be able to counter resource-hungry China by having boots on the ground near the oil-rich northern part of Uganda, South Sudan, Congo's region bordering Lake Albert, and the Central African Republic. The troops would also be near by in case a decision is made to support regime-change in Khartoum, Sudan. After all, the U.S. foreign policy reasoning is that since Sudan's president Omar Hassan al-Bashir and his defense minister have both been indicted by the International Criminal Court (ICC), few would shed tears for them.

The U.S. is aware that African countries oppose AFRICOM. So what does the U.S. do? Go after a "devil" and in this case it's Kony. Tell the world --with the help of Invisible Children--that our mission is to help rid Uganda of this "devil"; who by the way is hiding somewhere in Central African Republic, while the dictator who most recently stole elections last February, sits in Kampala and meets with U.S. officials and leaders of Invisible Children.

But surely this is all just conspiracy thinking and we can all go back to our nice warm cups of coffee...
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 02:29:38 PM »
KONY 2012, Invisible Children’s Pro-AFRICOM & Museveni Propaganda
http://www.infowars.com/kony-2012-invisible-childrens-pro-africom-museveni-propaganda/

Black Star News
March 10, 2012

Invisible Children’s(IC) goals initially may have been to publicize the plight of children caught in Uganda’s decades-long conflicts; lately, IC has been acting as apologists for General Yoweri K. Museveni’s dictatorship and the U.S. goal to impose AFRICOM (the U.S. Africa Military Command) on Africa.

IC has produced a brilliant film that’s making the global rounds on Facebook.

It’s a classic as propaganda pieces come. The short but overwhelmingly powerful film uses all the best tear-jerk techniques. In the end, the film denounces Joseph Kony, the leader of the brutal Lord’s Resistance Army, while giving the impression that Museveni’s dictatorship and his brutal military, which was found liable for war crimes in Democratic Republic of Congo by the International Court of Justice, has nothing to do with the atrocities committed against children in Uganda. It also doesn’t inform viewers that Museveni abducted thousands of child soldiers to win his insurgency in Uganda in 1986, launching the pattern of child soldier recruitment all over Africa.

In fact, Kony’s insurgency against Museveni was launched later, meaning he too learned child soldier-abductions from Museveni.

Look at the way Invisible Children exploits American children in the beginning of their documentary; they then transplant the audience to Uganda, where again they take advantage of Ugandan children, who are the victims of both the LRA and the Ugandan government’s army.

The imagery are powerful. Dr. Joseph Goebbels’ and Leni Riefenstahl would have been proud of this cinematic coup by Invisible Children.

If Invisible Children was in fact a serious organization that has not been co-opted by the Museveni regime and the U.S. foreign policy agenda, the organization would inform the world that General Museveni, who has now stolen three elections in a row in Uganda is the first person who deserves to be arrested.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

This Ugandan and East African nightmare gets a blank check from Washington simply because he has deployed Ugandan soldiers to Somalia at the behest of the United States. So democracy, human rights abuses, and genocide, become minor nuisances as far as U.S. foreign policy goes and as far as Invisible Children cares. This is beyond hypocrisy. Those members of Invisible Children who may have supported this misguided project to send more U.S. troops to Africa because they were unwittingly deceived, should do some serious soul searching.

Museveni does not care for the plight of children in Uganda’s Acholi region. How else would he have herded 2 million Acholis in concentration camps for 20 years where, according to the United Nations’ World Health Organization (WHO), more than 1,000 children, women and men died of planned neglect–lack of medical facilities; lack of adequate food; dehydration, and; lack of sanitation and toilet facilities. Does this sound like a person who cares about children?

His colleagues have denounced Acholis as “backwards” and as “biological substances.” General Museveni himself revealed an interesting pathology, as a first class racist African when he told Atlantic Monthly Magazine, in September 1994: “I have never blamed the whites for colonizing Africa: I have never blamed these whites for taking slaves. If you are stupid, you should be taken a slave.” Ironically –or perhaps not– the general was even more embraced by Washington after those remarks. Gen. Museveni has been a U.S. ally since the days of Ronald Reagan.

So why does Invisible Children only go after Kony while leaving Museveni alone when in fact they are two sides of the same coin?

These young folks who run Invisible Children are extremely dangerous to the welfare of Ugandans and other Africans should they succeed in broadening U.S. military presence in Africa. If the United States were truly interested purely in eliminating Kony why deploy now when Kony abandoned Uganda in 2006 when he was negotiating a peace deal that ultimately collapsed, with Museveni.

While Kony and his fighters were camped at Garamba in Congo, as agreed upon during peace negotiations, who was it that launched a military attack with planes and helicopters in December 2008? It was Gen. Museveni, with U.S. assistance. The peace negotiations, which had been embraced by traditional and religious leaders in Acholi region, collapsed. According to Jan Egeland, the former U.N Under-Secretary General for humanitarian affairs, Museveni also wanted to pursue a military approach and even ridiculed his own attempts to negotiate peace.

Immediately more killings ensued –this time in Congo; and since Museveni and Kony are two sides of the same coin, it’s unclear who committed the atrocities in Garamba after the abortive attack.

After the attacks the LRA scattered into the Central African Republic. One would imagine that if the U.S. and Invisible Children were really interested in Kony, the deployment would have been to Central African Republic.

The young folks behind Invisible Children don’t understand the conflict in Uganda; yet they have made themselves the spokespersons. They have campaigned and convinced some celebrities, including Rihana and P. Diddy, to tweet their half-truth propaganda film. This is a way to have one-sided or impartial information become the “dominant truth” globally, and drown out critical analyses.

It’s like a group of impressionable White youngsters coming to Harlem and saying: we see you have major crises, let us tell you what’s the solution. Who would accept such misguided and destructive arrogance? If it’s unacceptable in Harlem, it must also be rejected in Uganda’s Acholi region.

Acholi traditional leaders, religious leaders, and members of Parliament in Uganda, have all opposed further militarization. But they are not in a position to express their views on CNN or in The New York Times, or to make a slick documentary, such as Invisible Children’s. What’s more, they’re not accorded the presumptive credibility that are often bestowed to White analysts when compared to native Ugandans.

Yet, rather than listen to the cries of Uganda’s traditional and religious leaders who live in the war-devastated regions, Invisible Children has decided to produce a beautiful documentary with an ugly agenda that only escalates conflict and endorses Gen. Museveni. Who really believes it’s a good thing for the United States to be sending troops to Uganda or anywhere in Africa? Why would these troops act any differently than those sent to Iraq and Afghanistan?

The U.S. government and Invisible Children are using the brutal Joseph Kony as a bogeyman to justify the U.S. long-term plan, which is to impose AFRICOM on Africa. Since everyone knows about Kony’s atrocities, who would object if the U.S. sends 100 U.S. “advisers” to help Uganda, after all? Brilliantly devious. Of course it never stops at 100 “advisers.” That was the announced deployment; there are probably more U.S. troops in the region. Even before the deployment some had already been training Museveni’s soldiers. And more will come; unannounced.

AFRICOM, the ultimate objective, would allow the U.S. to be able to counter resource-hungry China by having boots on the ground near the oil-rich northern part of Uganda, South Sudan, Congo’s region bordering Lake Albert, and the Central African Republic. The troops would also be near by in case a decision is made to support regime-change in Khartoum, Sudan. After all, the U.S. foreign policy reasoning is that since Sudan’s president Omar Hassan al-Bashir and his defense minister have both been indicted by the International Criminal Court (ICC), few would shed tears for them.

The U.S. is aware that African countries oppose AFRICOM. So what does the U.S. do? Go after a “devil” and in this case it’s Kony. Tell the world –with the help of Invisible Children–that our mission is to help rid Uganda of this “devil”; who by the way is hiding somewhere in Central African Republic, while the dictator who most recently stole elections last February, sits in Kampala and meets with U.S. officials and leaders of Invisible Children.

If the real target was simply Joseph Kony, the U.S. would have used an armed predator drone; this is how the U.S. has eliminated several suspected leaders of Al-qaeda and the Taleban, after all.

It doesn’t seem that Invisible Children is an independent do-good save-the-children outfit. They are paving the way –with Kony, brutal as he is, as the bogeyman– for AFRICOM.

Kony is a nightmare, but Museveni has caused the deaths of millions of people in Rwanda, Uganda and Congo. In 2005 the International Court of Justice found Uganda liable for what amounts to war crimes in Congo: mass rapes of both women and men; disemboweling pregnant women; burning people inside their homes alive; massacres and; plunder of resources. Congo lost six million people after Uganda’s occupation of parts of Congo. The Court awarded Congo $10 billion in reparations; not a dime has been paid.

Congo then referred the same crimes to the International Criminal Court (ICC) in the Hague for war crimes charges. On June 8, 2006, The Wall Street Journal reported that Gen. Museveni personally contacted Kofi Annan, then UN Secretary General and asked him to block the criminal investigation.

It seems that the U.S. and ICC Prosecutor Moreno Ocampo might have indeed obliged. Gen. Museveni and senior Ugandan military commanders remain un-indicted for the alleged crimes that the ICJ already found Uganda liable; only one side of the same coin, Kony was indicted. Prosecutor Ocampo is also totally discredited; readers should Google “Ocampo and South African journalist case.”

There is another documentary that tries to explain the Ugandan tragedy, in a more sober manner, unlike Invisible Children’s slick propaganda piece.

Hopefully this commentary will motivate people to do their research and demand that the international community deal with both Kony and Museveni.

Hopefully more people will also do their own research and not be vulnerable to slick propaganda such as Invisible Children’s.

For example, readers can Google terms such as “Yoweri Museveni and Congo genocide,” “Museveni and Kony,” “Museveni and and Rwanda genocide,” “Museveni and Acholi genocide,” and “U.S. support for dictator Museveni.”

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 03:57:01 PM »
Heres the mini documentary mentioned in the article above.

Uganda Genocide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09I-GRBf3Cw&feature=related

Voltaire

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2012, 04:11:40 PM »

... from another post few months ago when
they sent first few troops to Sudan:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=219598.msg1306442#msg1306442

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Syrian Girl At it Again! - Kony2012
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2012, 11:51:54 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFZK2HHvQ_8&feature=player_embedded#!

Any and all comments are welcome even those opinions that are clearly effected by the American media as well those with flouride induced reasoning!  :D

-Syrian Girl

Hey, just grab some black guy (they all look the same) and the US will give him a NEW NAME.  Kony!  And, Obummer can grandstand before elections.   

Bring up fake applause!  Now, go back to sleep America!
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2012, 02:27:44 PM »
Arrest Angelina Jolie For War Crimes: Kony 2012
http://www.infowars.com/arrest-angelina-jolie-for-war-crimes-kony-2012/

Infowars.com
March 11, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rtGEBmSmOqI

RELATED: Kony 2012 Hoax Exposed

RELATED: Armed Troops Burn Down Homes, Kill Children To Evict Ugandans In Name Of Global Warming

RELATED: British Corporation Mass Murdering Ugandans in UN Sanctioned Land Grab

Angelia Jolie openly works for the UN and CFR pushing globalist wars under the cover of humanitarian intervention.

Drunk on the blood of Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and scores of other nations Jolie is now pushing military invasion to “help” Africa. She and her masters know full well that they are carrying out destabilization operations in the 3rd world so population can be reduced and resources stolen.

We need to call a spade a spade, this is part of a new branding rollout to launch a AFRICOM take over of Africa. This constitutes a crime against humanity and Jolie is a party to it and needs to be arrested along with other globalist that are using left cover to widen globalist empire.

The problem is you can’t go to the UN because it is at the center of the corporate global government takeover, the people are asleep and wars are being launched against innocents in the name of a bleeding heat liberal agenda. THEY COME IN PEACE!

Offline Scarbo

Re: Syrian Girl At it Again! - Kony2012
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2012, 04:14:55 PM »
Right on, Syrian Girl!

• From Hell to Veins
Re: Syrian Girl At it Again! - Kony2012
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2012, 04:59:24 PM »

"Hey, just grab some black guy (they all look the same) and the US will give him a NEW NAME.  Kony!  And, Obummer can grandstand before elections."

-Angelina Jolie  

Bring up fake applause!  Now, go back to sleep America!  ;)
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2012, 08:32:10 PM »
 Angy has disappointed me, strange how actors and their images effect the audience or is it?
I would have assumed she is a true human being, intelligent, spontaneous, and a history of adoption, large contributions, etc..Its a quagmire of contradiction.
 My questions to her would be  simple, not an entire agenda.
  Angela, please justify the genocide in Iraq, about 47% of the 600,000 killed were woman and children, innocents, and kindly explain where the WM D's are, ya know the primary reason we invaded this nation.
  Or more recently Libya, the tribal (group) won didn't they, Q was sodomized with knife before murdering him, the new controllers began murdering and torturing humans who had been loyal to Q-.
 TO-END. It would be a relief in a sense to assume you have been mentored into the belief these actions benefit mankind,but did they? Go back to yesterday Angy, remember Vietnam, 3 million killed, 60,ooo of American sons. Your high profile of your sensitivity for children, your sympathy for the neglected, perhaps you can visit these nations and explain this was perpetrated for humanitarian causes.
  Please know after a bombing run on a village a father stood before me holding the body parts of his daughters to his chest. He was in shock, his eyes were bulging, his mouth was wide open and no sound came out. This is my nightmare not yours, but do you get the drift.
  We are as a nation doing this on a daily basis, if you chose to rally for the children begin with victims of our preemptive strikes, invasions, and methods of torture.
           You will never read this, but I was motivated to post it..

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2012, 09:24:44 PM »
The footage shot in the KONY propaganda piece is from 2003!!

The charity came about after the three Southern California filmmakers headed to Africa in 2003 and later released a documentary about the child soldiers.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/kony-2012-charity-invisible-children-addresses-critics/story?id=15877622#.T11O2Eaf91M

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2012, 08:44:57 AM »
Why aren't these people out protesting about the children being murdered in Afghanistan and Pakistan by Obama's drones?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2012, 09:15:43 AM »
Why aren't these people out protesting about the children being murdered in Afghanistan and Pakistan by Obama's drones?

.... and foot soldiers.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."