Kurt Haskell is running for Congress

Author Topic: Kurt Haskell is running for Congress  (Read 6221 times)

Offline Freebird100

Kurt Haskell is running for Congress
« on: March 05, 2012, 10:16:43 AM »
http://haskellfamily.blogspot.com/

Just wanted to post something for all of you following along that Kurt decided yesterday that he is going to run for Congress! Our district is the 7th District of Michigan. Recently, the state lines changed, and John Dingell is no longer in our District. Kurt would be running against a Republican, Tim Walberg, and Kurt will be running as a Democrat.

Kurt picked up his petitions yesterday and we started collecting signatures today and need 1000. Anyone who lives in Monroe, Lenawee, Eaton, Jackson, Hillsdale, Branch and Washtenaw (only parts of this County though) who want to sign our petitions, please let me know so we can get your signature(s).

Wish us luck. We know this is going to be an exhausting, demanding year, but it is worth it if Kurt can start to bring some integrity and honesty to politics.

We will be starting a website soon, and the facebook page is up and running, click here to like that page.
http://www.facebook.com/KurtHaskellForCongress
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
Re: Kurt Haskell is running for Congress
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 10:34:05 AM »
He needs to be on the AJS ASAP, and other shows as well. This is very good news. We should really appreciate the fact that he's not leaving the country but instead using his experience as a lawyer and his close encounter with government-sponsored flase-flag terrorism as the main drive to fight back instead of cowering in fear, which is the intended outcome of that effect-based operation. Wow, the nwo surely didn't expect that all their scientific methods could end up being so devastatingly counter-productive and empowering to their enemies once ppl are awakened to their agenda. We are winning the infowar. Hurrah!
Awareness. Resistance. Victory.

Offline Freebird100

Kurt Haskell for U.S. Congress--7th District
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 11:58:32 AM »
http://www.kurthaskellforcongress.com/index.html#NULL

I made the decision to run for U.S. Congress because I believe I can use the talents I honed at trial courts and in building my own small business from the ground-up to be an honest and capable legislator. Beyond that, I feel a call to duty on behalf of the people of the 7th District, the State of Michigan and the United States to work to put a stop to corruption and dishonesty in the political system.

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 12:10:38 PM »
Being a witness to the deception that occurred in the Underwear Bomber case is what made Kurt run for office! He saw firsthand how the gov lies to its people! He has integrity and a spine, both of which are needed desperately in Congress!!
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7980&st=50&#last
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 02:12:32 PM »
Although I do not live in Michigan, I support Kurt Haskell and will donate!

Kurt Haskell has courage and integrity!  This is what we need to try to do, is get the good guys in office!!!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."