Andrew Breitbart - RIP - Murdered

Author Topic: Andrew Breitbart - RIP - Murdered  (Read 89250 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Andrew Breitbart murdered under NDAA via DARPA's S.M.I.T.E. covert ops
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2012, 09:04:52 PM »
Breitbart and the CIA’s Heart Attack Gun
http://www.infowars.com/breitbart-and-the-cias-heart-attack-gun/
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
March 7, 2012

Andrew Breitbart’s media empire undoubtedly posed a threat to the establishment. From the takedown of New York Rep. Anthony Weiner to the outing of the USDA’s Shirley Sherrod and very public revelations about the seamy underside of ACORN, Breitbart was considered a thorn in the side of the liberal establishment.

Senators Frank Church and John Tower examine a CIA poison dart gun that causes cancer and heart attacks.

But it was his promise to release information that would critically damage Barack Obama prior to an election that really grabbed the attention of the establishment and possibly led to his assassination.

As firebrand talk show host Michael Savage said following Breitbart’s collapse on a Brentwood, California, street and his subsequent death from an apparent heart attack, he would be remiss if he didn’t suggest that the liberal gadfly was assassinated. “I’m asking a crazy question,” Savage said on his nationally syndicated radio show, “but so what? We the people want an answer. This was not an ordinary man. If I don’t ask this question, I would be remiss.”

Others insist Breitbart had a history of health issues and simply collapsed and died from a heart attack as thousands of Americans do every day. They say Savage, Alex Jones and many others who posit a Breitbart assassination are engaging in baseless conspiracy theories.

However, we do know that government engages in assassination of political enemies and has the means to do so without leaving a trace.

During Senate testimony in 1975 into illegal activities by the CIA, it was revealed that the agency had developed a dart gun capable of causing a heart attack. “At the first televised hearing, staged in the Senate Caucus Room, Chairman Church dramatically displayed a CIA poison dart gun to highlight the committee’s discovery that the CIA directly violated a presidential order by maintaining stocks of shellfish toxin sufficient to kill thousands,” a Senate web page explains.

“The lethal poison then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack. Once the damage is done, the poison denatures quickly, so that an autopsy is very unlikely to detect that the heart attack resulted from anything other than natural causes. Sounds like the perfect James Bond weapon, doesn’t it? Yet this is all verifiable in Congressional testimony,” writes Fred Burks.

“The dart from this secret CIA weapon can penetrate clothing and leave nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin. On penetration of the deadly dart, the individual targeted for assassination may feel as if bitten by a mosquito, or they may not feel anything at all. The poisonous dart completely disintegrates upon entering the target.”

Burks suggests that Mark Pittman, a reporter who predicted the financial crisis and exposed Federal Reserve misdoings which led to a Bloomberg lawsuit against the bankster cartel, may have been assassinated with the CIA weapon.

Of course, Breitbart’s untimely death prior to the release of information that would damage the presidential campaign of Obama may be purely coincidental. If he was, however, assassinated with a frozen dart that denatures and leaves no trace, chances are we will never know what really happened to him.
Share this article:
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Trainwreck

« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2012, 09:07:41 PM »
Well the footage Hannity showed it trash...No different from Obama and his racist minister...the only people who will care about this are people who already hate Obama.

Offline Trainwreck

« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2012, 09:36:07 PM »
Wow Hannity being real easy on Obama 'this is far far from a smoking gun'

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2012, 09:57:50 PM »
Wow Hannity being real easy on Obama 'this is far far from a smoking gun'

More proof that Hannity is a fake conservative and a REAL NWO puppet.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2012, 12:06:18 AM »
Hey NWO...read this...

[NOTE: I ain't one for hijacking threads into bible thunping insanity, but this verse is just too perfectly aligned with the defining differences between NWO crimes against humanity and humanity itself. It should be a very important calling to those on the fence as to how you are supposed to blow the whistle]
Fear them not therefore:
for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed;
and hid, that shall not be known.
What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light:
and what ye hear in the ear, that...
preach ye upon the housetops.

Matthew 10:26-27 (King James Version)

In other words, yell your f-ing heads off when you got critical, constitutionally-reinforcing, republic-defending info.

Online chris jones

« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2012, 05:35:17 PM »
ABM?
Sorry, mispelled, was meant to be Oby..  reasoning-Old eyes..

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2012, 12:38:15 PM »
More proof that Hannity is a fake conservative and a REAL NWO puppet.  

I thought it was interesting that "Breitbart" was not mentioned , so this was intended to muddy the waters.

Notice also that while the reps. burn each other for months they rarely attack BO's policies or actions.

So they can't burn BO because they're campaigns are being funded by the same people as BO? (just in case people don't get it)

The Reps. want to win the senate and have already conceded the presidential race.

I like Ron Paul but he is there to make it look like a "fair and balanced"  "selection"
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline PTTurboe

• "Keep honking while I reload..."
    • GoldMoney.com The best way to own gold or silver...
« Reply #127 on: March 09, 2012, 10:46:40 PM »
His death was a message. Timed it with his claim of "March 1st". Their humor. Nothing else will be revealed. Let the whole affair blow away in the air...
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Its a Game. A Spiritual Game...

You need to Cross The River....

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2012, 04:36:23 AM »
Holder: Targeted Assassinations Of US Citizens ‘Not Assassination’
http://dprogram.net/2012/03/06/holder-targeted-killings-of-us-citizens-not-assassination/
March 6th, 2012

(HigginsBlog) – Attorney General Eric Holder defends targeted killings of U.S. citizens saying its perfectly legal as long as ambiguous conditions are met.

In a round of Orwellian doublespeak, the US Attorney General Eric Holder has come up to defend publicly for the first time, the governments program of extra-judicial assassinations of US citizens which are conduction based merely on allegations with no evidence to support the claims.

Holder lashed out against those who call the assassinations for what they are assassination, saying the government is totally justified in killing US citizens when the are suspected of planning to kill US citizens.

Let’s review the statements he makes to according to CNN, which would surely make Hitler proud if he were still alive today.

Holder: Not ‘assassination’ to target Americans in terror hunt

Attorney General Eric Holder Monday strongly defended the targeted killing of U.S. citizens abroad when they are suspected of planning to kill Americans, and he rejected the claims of critics who call them “assassinations”.

Yes, there is a big problem with those statements Mr. Holder. No one should be punished for being suspected of anything with out a fair and impartial  convicted by judge. Hell, the USS NAZI regime suspects everyone as being a terrorist, as evidenced by repeated think tank reports and even FBI literature that outlines a whole long line of innocent activities that people perform on a daily basis qualifies as the “suspected terrorist activity” that should be reported.

Next get out your damn dictionary and look up the definition of assassination: to murder or kill someone by a  premeditated sudden or secret attack, often a politically prominent person or for religious reasons. Now, is the “targeted killing” program done in secret or a premeditated manner? Yes, for both. The definition fits the bill, so sorry Mr. Holder they are assassinations.

Are the targets politically prominent? They certainly are and if they weren’t the US government would never have known about them to put them on the secret kill list in the first place. Is it done for religious reasons? You can argue the merits of that, but a lot of US conservatives will say it is and even more importantly those being assassinated sure in the hell feel like it is.

While not referring directly to the government’s drone attack on U.S.-born Anwar al-Awlaki in Yemen last year, the Attorney General was unflinching in providing publicly for the first time the Justice Department’s legal justification for using lethal force.

RECOMMENDED on GPS blog: Evaluating Holder’s speech on targeted killings

“Let me be clear-an operation using lethal force in a foreign country, targeted against a U.S. citizen who is a senior operational leader of al Qaeda or associated force, and who is actively engaged in planning to kill Americans would be lawful” Holder said.

Security Clearance: covering terrorism, military, intelligence and diplomacy

There you go CNN, let’s pretend like Anwar is the only US citizen that the has been assassination. Let’s not forget the editor of a magazine was also a victim of one of these targeted killings as was Awlaki’s 16 year son, also a US citizen, who was targeted in an entirely separate attack.

Sorry Holder, there is no evidence Awalki ever did anything besides give speeches against the attrocities that the US government commits against Muslims. No evidence that he was a member of al-Qaeda, none the less a “senior operational leader”, or that he “actively engaged in planning to kill Americans”. The only evidence is the SPECULATION of  intelligence officers that was leaked to CIA partnered newspapers like the Washington Post and the New York Times.

The Attorney General’s speech to an audience at the Northwestern University Law School in Chicago marked his most expansive comments on the subject of deadly attacks against Americans since his lawyers in the Office of Legal Counsel had written a still-secret opinion declaring such lethal attacks are legal and justifiable.

Yes, the same “secret opinion” on the “secret program” that the government continues to stonewall the ACLU on saying they can not confirm nor deny the program exists. Ironically, the have no problem discussing with the New York Times, The Washington Post, and of course, you CNN, as well as giving a speech about it at Northwestern University Law School.

Okay, now here comes the double speak that would have made Hitler proud.

Holder stressed three conditions must exist. First, the U.S. government must have determined that the individual poses an imminent threat of violent attack against America. Second, capture of the suspect is not feasible, and third, the operation would be conducted within the principles of the law of war.

But Holder argued that because of al Qaeda’s ability to spring surprise attacks and is considered to be continuously planning against to attack on America, the law allows for striking even before the “precise time, place, and manner of an attack becomes clear.”

What the f**k did I just read? The first condition is “the government must have determined the individual poses an “imminent threat of a violent attack against America” but due to the nature of Al-Qaeda’s ability to surprise attack and  IS CONSIDERED to be continuously planning…. the law allows for assassinating such individuals before the before the “precise time, place, and manner of an attack becomes clear.”

So to translate that… if the government “CONSIDERS” or “ALLEGES”, the government can assassinate a US citizens anytime they wish, even if they have absolutely no evidence. Furthermore, if you are a member of, or somehow have relations to an organization that government spooks have a hunch are “continuously planning attacks” they can assassinate you.

“Such a requirement would create an unacceptably high risk that our efforts would fail, and that Americans would be killed,” Holder said.

So the logic is, if you suspect there high risk that Americans would be killed, you will first kill Americans to prevent them from killing…  Americans? Using that logic, you may as will just kill all Americans to make sure, once and for all they don’t kill any more Americans.

Holder, I suspect that you are going to kill Americans, I mean you are sitting here admitting you are going to kill Americans and that you are continuously planning to kill Americans to prevent them from killing Americans. May you should need to call in a drone to prevent yourself from killing more Americans.

Holder rejected the charge that the deadly operations violate the government’s ban on assassinations and dismissed the notion the strikes fit the definition of assassinations at all.

“Some have called such operations ‘assassinations’. They are not, and the use of that loaded term is misplaced. Assassination are unlawful killings,” Holder said, contrasting that with lawful killings in government operations under the conditions he outlined.

Well we already went over the definition of assassination and your “secret targeted killings” sure in the hell qualify as assassinations. I am glad that you do admit that Assassination are unlawful killings and as I already pointed out the conditions you outline aren’t conditions at all, and even if they were it wouldn’t change the fact that you are conducting assassinations.

Here is a hypothetical for you Mr. Holder,  If someone were to rig my son’s remote-controlled helicopter up to drop a pipe bomb on the President to prevent his continual planning to kill American citizens would that a lawful targeted killing? Surely, that person would be convicted of assassinating the president so you can have as many corrupt judges agree with you all you want but the court of public opinion convicts you of conducting assassinations.

Holder also took issue with those who have charged the government agencies must get permission from a federal court before taking action against an Al Qaeda target.

“This is simply not accurate,” Holder declared. “Due process” and “judicial process” are not one and the same, particularly when it comes to national security. The Constitution guarantees due process, not judicial process.”

Great, anadmission that the assassination program is conducting “extra-judicial killings” because up until this point the White House has asserted that the assassinations were conducted only after a secret judicial review.

Now, I am not an expert on constitutional law, and we all know damn well that most of our rights have been ripped out of the damned constitution, but I am pretty damn sure that constitution does guarantee a Judicial Process in several amendments. Call it due process all you want, and argue this is a time of war or public danger all you want, but there is a reason that the founding fathers made so judges – not legislators or slimy White House lawyers maker their own “secret interpretation” of things – define and guarantee fundamental fairness, justice, and liberty which are INALEINABLE RIGHTS owed to all.

Al Awlaki and another American, Samir Khan were killed last September when a drone operated jointly by the C.I.A. and a military Joint Operations unit destroyed a vehicle in which the men were riding in Yemen. Awlaki, who U.S. intelligence officials have said was an operational planner for attacks, was the target of that strike. Khan was traveling with Awlaki and killed, though he was not specifically targeted.

It is nice that CNN finally mentions that Khan was killed. Why don’t you add that Khan was a journalist and that the US carried out another drone strike 2 weeks later that killed Awlaki’s 16 year son, a US citizen born in Colorada. Yes, most Americans don’t know that the US is assassinating children and you wouldn’t want to let the cat out of the bad now would you.

Court documents show that the so-called “Underwear Bomber” Umar Farouk AbdulMutallab, told U.S. authorities al-Awlaki had played a major role in the plot to blow up a commercial airline flight near Detroit on Christmas Day 2009. President Obama later said al-Awlaki had “directed the failed attempt”.

This is supposed to be evidence, a man who was undoubtedly beaten and tortured and would say anything under distress. This is inadmissible hearsay, where is the evidence? Why does CNN use such hearsay as supporting evidence? Surely that is not is not objective and impartial reporting.

The American Civil Liberties Union, which filed an unsuccesful lawsuit challenging the administration’s drone program on behalf of the Awlaki’s father, said the speech was “a gesture towards additioanl transparency,” but continued to object to the legal rationale.

“Few things are as dangerous to American liberty as the proposition that the government should be able to kill citizens anywhere in the world on the basis of legal standards and evidence that are never submitted to a court, either before or after the fact. Anyone willing to trust President Obama with the power to secretly declare an American citizen an enemy of the state and order his extrajudicial killing should ask whether they would be willing to trust the next president with that dangerous power,” said Hina Shamsi, the director of ACLU’s National Security Project, in an emailed statement.

Nice how CNN references an old ACLU lawsuit while not even mention that in that case Alwaki was even denied the right to get a lawyer and try to defend against the allegations. You see, no one is allowed to do business with alleged terrorists, not even lawyers. CNN further fails to mention the ACLU’s current lawsuit against the government, in which they fail to even acknowledge that the assassination program exists. And as I pointed out before, the White House had previously asserted the assassinations were conducted after a secret judicial review.

Holder also used the speech to defend the use of civilian courts to try terrorists, noting numerous succesful prosecutions.

“The calls that I’ve heard to ban the use of civilian courts in prosecutions of terrorism-related activity are so baffling, and ultimately are so dangerous. These calls ignore reality,” Holder said. “If heeded, they would significantly weaken – in fact, they would cripple – our ability to incapacitate and punish those who attempt do us harm.”

So is the assassination of US citizens without judicial oversight.

Monday Holder indicated it was possible there would be more targeted killings.

“When such (U.S). individuals take up arms against this country, and join al Qaeda in plotting attacks designed to kill their fellow Americans, there may be only one realistic and appropriate response,” Holder said. “ We must take steps to stop them in full accordance with the Constitution. In this hour of danger, we simply cannot afford to wait until deadly plans are carried out, and we will not.”

Holder then concluded, “This is an indicator of our times, not a departure from our laws and values”.

Source: CNN

Yes please do handle then in accordance with the Constitution and not some secret shadow government processes created in the evil mind of Dick Cheney and the likes. Yes, this is an indicator of our times and the statement that this is not a departure from our laws and values is mere rhetoric as on can successfully argue that there are no laws or moral values among this nation’s elite. There is a two-tiered judicial system that operates as an over-bearing police state for the masses and an all out system of lawlessness amount the elite.

Source: Higgins Blog

Related posts:
Holder To Justify Killing Americans On Foreign Soil
Lawsuit Filed Against Government Over Assassination Of U.S. Citizens
Documents Show AG Holder Knew About ‘Fast & Furious’; Contradict Testimony
Ending impunity in South Asian media killings
Holder heading to House hot seat, Fast and Furious grilling on the way
Congress to Holder: Quit
Extrajudicial Killings. Assassinating Awlaki: Obama Can Kill Anyone He Wants To
McCain Justifies Indefinite Detention of American Citizens with Debunked Statistics

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2012, 04:39:02 AM »
LA County examiners office will do the autopsy?

The same office that controlled autopsy information for the assassination of RFK?

Move along, nothing to see...

Offline Trainwreck

« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2012, 04:53:47 AM »

The same office that controlled autopsy information for the assassination of RFK?

They would never in a million years let a coroner be the one to ruin their operation. Brietbart couldn't have been too smart if he thought he was somehow immune to something like this. Disgusting that there isn't ONE person on his staff who will do the right thing and leak the video so his death isn't totally in vain.

Offline Bilderberg CEO

« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2012, 04:53:25 AM »

I just checked in to ask the same question.  I thought they said they were going to do a thorough investigation.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2012, 11:39:37 PM »
I just checked in to ask the same question.  I thought they said they were going to do a thorough investigation.

BWAAHAHAHAHA!

They would have to arrest their bosses.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #133 on: December 26, 2013, 03:28:42 PM »
Why is Breitbart NOT a martyr today? The Heart Attack was not murder?

Was Breitbart removed for his knowledge of the Occupy Movement and to destroy support for the Tea Party?

Notice how the "occupy movement" provided cover for the financial institutions and  a path for Obama's re-selection
Not a single financial reform has been made - not a single financial principle has gone to jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlsUMidNaco
Andrew Breitbart's Assigned Coroner Dead? Poison Suspected

Michael Cormier, a respected forensic technician for the Los Angeles County Coroner died under suspicious circumstances at his North Hollywood home April 20, the same day Breitbart's cause of death was finally made public.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQPtt_svf8
Was Breitbart Obama's First Victim Under NDAA? (License to Murder) 1/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR2xQPdF9zc
BOMBSHELL: Ex-CIA Agent Claims Obama Had Breitbart and Clancy Killed

Dr. Garrow claims that up to a week ago he was covert CIA. To top it off he states he knows that President Obama ordered the murders of Tom Clancy and Andrew Breitbart!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r0qZ3EMRMk
THIS IS WHY ANDREW BREITBART WAS KILLED

Published on Aug 30, 2012  
Dr Manning explains why Andrew Breitbart was assassinated

CIA whistleblower talks about a gun that shoots a frozen dart of poison that mimics a heart attack in the unfortunate victim
This is probably how Andrew Breitbart was taken out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzIw44w00ow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tafZTlhtoQA
'Mancow' Muller: Breitbart Was Murdered!! 1/2
Published on Mar 7, 2012  
Chicago radio host says Breitbart's death was a warning shot and that others are in danger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WczZMSbB2DY
'Mancow' Muller: Breitbart Was Murdered!! 2/2

Hastings - Rolling Stones reporter who was critical of administration dead at 33

"who was critical of administration"

Michael Hastings, cause of death, car bomb

Andrew Breitbart, cause of death, heart attack
Steve Bridges, cause of death, heart attack

George Carlin, cause of death, heart attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv-1MnuToqA
Andrew Breitbart why the left hated him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G8iLGdMfdc
HATING BREITBART Official Theatrical Trailer

Official theatrical trailer for the feature length motion picture Hating Breitbart, due out in theaters October 12th, 2012!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/08/30/exclusive-trailer-late-andrew-breitbart-uncovered-dark-side-occupy-movement-in/
Exclusive Trailer: The late Andrew Breitbart uncovered dark side of Occupy Movement in new documentary 'Occupy Unmasked'
By Hollie McKay
• Published August 30, 2012

LOS ANGELES –  While the media attempted to dive deep into the social implications and issues surrounding the recent “Occupy Wall Street” movement, which spread in the U.S. and worldwide, relatively little was reported on the alleged violent rapes, robberies and assaults that took place in Occupy's swarms of tents and sleeping bags.

But audiences will soon be exposed to a darker view of the activist movement, seen through the lens of award-winning documentary filmmakers Citizen United Productions. Directed by Stephen K. Bannon and produced by David N. Bossie,

"Occupy Unmasked” takes cameras into the Occupy camps in New York, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Portland, Denver and Oakland, documenting instances of brutality and profanity that took place.

The film features the late Andrew Breitbart, who worked tirelessly on the project prior to his unexpected death in March.

http://www.occupyunmasked.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iHcr_8Qgdos
Occupy Unmasked - Official Movie Trailer - Citizens United Productions

http://www.occupyunmasked.com The trailer for the new film produced by Citizens United and directed by Stephen K. Bannon.

"Occupy Unmasked" goes deep into the "Occupy" movement and exposes its origins as well as the radical ideas behind "income inequality" that has become the centerpiece of the Obama re-election effort. The film is due to be released Spring 2012.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart

Andrew Breitbart (/ˈbraɪtbɑrt/; February 1, 1969 – March 1, 2012) was a conservative American publisher,[1] commentator for The Washington Times, author,[2] and occasional guest commentator[3][4][5] on various news programs, who served as an editor for the Drudge Report website.[6] He was a researcher for Arianna Huffington, during which time he played a central role in launching her web publication The Huffington Post.[7]

He owned the news aggregation site, Breitbart.com, as well as five other websites: Breitbart.tv, Big Hollywood, Big Government, Big Journalism, and Big Peace. He played central roles in the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal, the resignation of Shirley Sherrod, and the ACORN 2009 undercover videos controversy.

http://www.fastcompany.com/1788397/real-role-anonymous-occupy-wall-street

The Real Role Of Anonymous In Occupy Wall Street

So far, the hacker collective known as Anonymous--or those claiming the name--has failed to live up to threats made via YouTube and social media. But they have brought a lot of buzz to the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Anonymous has caught the attention of the media--and even Homeland Security--with its biggest contribution to Occupy Wall Street: hype. But, so far, the amorphous, leaderless hacktivist movement has disappointed anyone expecting full-on revolution from a Guy Fawkes-masked army or a massive cyber attack.

Anonymous does, however, have prominent members and often unites a large number of sympathizers. The gap between expectations and reality when it comes to Occupy Wall Street results from the disconnect between those dominant members and fringe elements who hit up the costume shop and start posting YouTube videos.

The story of how Anonymous and Occupy Wall Street intertwine dates back to February 2010, to the birth of "The 99 Percent Movement."
/...

"who was critical of administration"

Michael Hastings, cause of death, car bomb

Andrew Breitbart, cause of death, heart attack

Steve Bridges, cause of death, heart attack

George Carlin, cause of death, heart attack

Tom Clancy, cause of Death, UnKnown

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/10/who-killed-tom-clancy-obama-administration-the-whistleblowers-2455398.html

Who Killed Tom Clancy…Obama Administration…The Whistleblowers
Friday, October 18, 2013 16:48

Tom was working on a novel very “Manchurian Candidate-ish”.

But it was replete with fact and exposed the Saudi Muslim plant in the White House and the direct funding that went into it. Birth Certificate? Want the real one? Tom had it.    Search Tom Clancy:  http://www.westernjournalism.com/

Clancy was killed because he was getting too close to a secret they don’t want the world to know. Dr. Garrow,  executive director of The Bethune Institute, states Obama had Tom Clancy killed, noting that it takes 5 days for plant toxins and most poisons to break down and leave no traces in the human body. Strangely (or not), doctors did not perform an autopsy on Clancy’s body for 5 days.

Tom Clancy, master detective writer, died mysteriously on October 1st, at the age of 66

The reason he was taken before his time is as mysterious as his books.  Clancy’s publicists are still not telling.   John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore has not released a statement either.  The Baltimore Sun announced, most discretely, that the cause of death was, “a brief illness”.  No source was provided.  His family has added to the intrigue by saying they were not expecting to lose him.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/bombshell-ex-cia-agent-claims-obama-breitbart-clancy-killed/
BOMBSHELL: Ex-CIA Agent Claims Obama Had Breitbart and Clancy Killed
October 12, 2013 by NewsEditor

Brandon Walker interviews Dr. Jim Garrow, philanthropist and worker for one of the largest non-profit organizations on the planet to save female children from slaughter in China. He has been featured on several media outlets throughout the world. As a guest of Now the End Begins radio program he drops a bombshell on the world here. Dr. Garrow claims that up to a week ago, he was covert CIA. To top it off, he states he knows that Obama ordered the murders of Tom Clancy and Andrew Breitbart!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NR2xQPdF9zc
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2014, 12:43:49 PM »
Bump - Andrew Breitbart RIP - February 1, 1969 - March 1, 2012

The Lost Andrew Breitbart Interview HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuEYfemno3M
The Lost Andrew Breitbart Interview

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/02/01/February-1st-Andrew-s-Birthday
February 1st: Andrew’s Birthday

Andrew was born February 1, 1969. He was adopted shortly thereafter, and when his late parents, Arlene and Gerry, looked at him, they must have thought, as all parents must, what kind of boy, son, brother, father, husband, friend, person would he become?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2015, 09:54:47 PM »
bump for 2015

Bump - Andrew Breitbart RIP - February 1, 1969 - March 1, 2012

The Lost Andrew Breitbart Interview HD

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/02/01/February-1st-Andrew-s-Birthday
February 1st: Andrew’s Birthday

Andrew was born February 1, 1969. He was adopted shortly thereafter, and when his late parents, Arlene and Gerry, looked at him, they must have thought, as all parents must, what kind of boy, son, brother, father, husband, friend, person would he become?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #137 on: March 01, 2015, 11:51:17 AM »
http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/duck-dynasty-star-blasts-nazis-stds-cpac
‘Duck Dynasty’ star Phil Robertson blasts Nazis, STDs at CPAC
Nick Ramsey
02/28/15 11:36 AM—Updated 02/28/15 03:28 PM

Phil Robertson, the man infamous for his role on the A&E reality series “Duck Dynasty” and for his controversial comments on gay sex, gave a speech on Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference that was long, bizarre, and at times even a little incoherent.

As Robertson was introduced at CPAC, it was noted that he was the recipient of the 2015 Andrew Breitbart Defender of the First Amendment Award. He then used his First Amendment freedom to speak for nearly half an hour, touching on off-brand topics like sexually transmitted diseases, Nazis, communism, and Jesus ...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/20/quack-attack-phil-robertson-to-receive-andrew-breitbart-award/
Andrew’s lifelong friend and Breitbart News Network CEO Larry Solov put it perfectly, “As both Andrew’s business partner and lifelong friend, I can definitively say that he would have been thrilled to give this award, that bears his name, to Phil Robertson for his unflinching conviction in the face of an adversarial media. In fact, I’m fairly certain Andrew would have grown a beard for the award presentation.”

Having Phil Robertson and his family as a part of American culture has changed this nation for the better. Week after week, millions of Americans see a family living out their faith and their values boldly and without reservation. Despite the best attempts of the mainstream media and Hollywood liberals, the Robertson patriarch and his family are still on television and they are as popular as ever.

If you are attending CPAC 2015, please stop by the main ballroom on Friday, February 27th at 12:40 p.m. and join Breitbart News Network and Citizens United as we present Phil Robertson with this special award. It is our honor to present this award in Andrew’s name along with Breitbart News to a great conservative who, like Andrew, refuses to bow to liberal pressure no matter what the cost.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Andrew Breitbart - RIP - Anny
« Reply #138 on: March 01, 2016, 05:02:19 PM »
Interesting - four years ago Andrew hit with a Heart Attack - now Scalia hit with a "heart Attack" ....

His death was a message. Timed it with his claim of "March 1st". Their humor. Nothing else will be revealed. Let the whole affair blow away in the air...

4 - Years:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/01/4-years/
Breitbart News 1 Mar 2016
Andrew Breitbart, 1969 – 2012

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Andrew Breitbart - RIP - Murdered
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2017, 07:30:22 PM »
bump for  Andrew Breitbart  March 1 is coming ...

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Andrew Breitbart - RIP - Murdered - March 1 2012 Anny observed
« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2017, 12:07:41 PM »
I miss Andrew ... he was great ... A lot of people don't know he was adopted .
He motivated  and inspired many in the tea party effort ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl7fZH4fX1k
The Best of Andrew Breitbart
Published on Jun 22, 2016

The man who inspired so many people to take action, rest in peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlsqj8aQ1Po
Andrew Breitbart talking about his book Righteous Indignation
Published on Dec 21, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63TMawHivXQ
Andrew Breitbart's epic interview on MSNBC
Uploaded on Apr 20, 2011

Martin Bashir tries to pin Andrew Breitbart into a corner but Andrew takes him down with a dose a reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv-1MnuToqA
Andrew Breitbart why the left hated him
Published on Jan 12, 2013

Compilation of some of the best Andrew Brietbart's moments R.I.P Andrew.
Thanks to shellymicAB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbycMtTUDfE
Andrew Breitbart at CPAC 2012 02102012 - FULL SPEECH
Uploaded on Feb 10, 2012
Courtesy of Mediaite via the Right Scoo

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #141 on: February 24, 2017, 03:41:37 PM »
I miss Andrew ... he was great ... A lot of people don't know he was adopted .
He motivated  and inspired many in the tea party effort ...

Me too ...
Thanks for the links.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #142 on: February 24, 2017, 04:55:47 PM »
so many more ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szod8e6_w7Y
Andrew Breitbart Tells All on His Take Down of Anthony Weiner... Pure Gold!!
Published on Jan 23, 2017

Andrew Breitbart tells his amazing story of how he helped take down Congressman Anthony Weiner at Mike Munzing's Conservative Happy Hour. This was a huge week for Andrew and just 3 days after his take-over of Weiner's press conference, Andrew tells his amazing story.

Nearly 5 years after Andrew Breitbart's passing, it's clear that he was truly one of a kind and though many have tried, no one will every take his place.
Thank you for always being fearless my friend, we still miss you every day.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #143 on: February 24, 2017, 05:24:17 PM »
so many more ...

Published on Jan 23, 2017

This one, where he talks about putting in windows on his house - windows that look out at the cemetery with the bodies of the soldiers who died in Iraq, brought tears to my eyes. Instead of hiding that scene; he made it the 'view' from his house. That is a special person - who kept these guys in mind ... that tells you a lot about what kind of person Andrew Breitbart was.

He was devoted to the truth.
It's really hard to find reporters that I trust to tell the truth. Everything is so skewed (left/right paradigm), I read both sides, and try to find the truth in there somewhere. Today apparently Trump has now decided to disinvite the NYTimes, Buzzfeed, Politico, and CNN from the press briefings.
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #144 on: February 24, 2017, 07:37:25 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlsqj8aQ1Po
Andrew Breitbart talking about his book Righteous Indignation
Published on Dec 21, 2013

This is excellent.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2017, 09:03:14 PM »
This is interesting in that it ties the sex rings of podesta and weiner and shows the possible heart attacks were caused by arsenic poison.

Breitbart and the doctor that autopsied him and Gunderson were poisoned with arsenic (breitbart unconfirmed) . Also Breitbart was just starting Big Hollywood and he wanted bring back conservatives to Hollywood and allow them to come out of the shadows ...

see the weiner youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1A5Tvq6--o
The Mysterious Demise of Andrew Breitbart & Ted Gunderson 
End Times News Report   
Published on Dec 9, 2016

How much did conservative journalist Andrew Breitbart know? Plus, claims by FBI Chief Gunderson's physician that he was killed by the Illuminati.

| - - - -

reference:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/04/remembering-andrew-breitbart-fck-john-podesta/
Remembering Andrew Breitbart: ‘F*ck You, John Podesta!’

In 2010, Andrew Breitbart recognized Clinton campaign chair John Podesta as one of the biggest, most corrupt figures in Washington, D.C. 
“F--k you, John Podesta,” he told journalist Dave Weigel, who then wrote for Slate. “What’s in your closet, John Podesta? Big Podesta? Big Soros? Do you want us to play these games? Because we’re playing to win.”

Andrew Breitbart understood that the biggest threats to America were those who pulled the strings behind the scenes to gain enormous personal power, money, and influence.

Podesta is a creature of Washington, D.C., driving the leftist agenda for decades with his fingers in every pot, since serving in the Bill Clinton White House.

He served as the president’s chief of staff during the Monica Lewinsky scandal, working tirelessly to thwart investigations around the scandal-plagued administration. The tumultuous events reportedly spawned an alter-ego for Podesta that aides called “Skippy” — the nasty side of the normally mild-mannered operative.

Podesta also co-founded a massive lobbying firm with his brother, Tony Podesta, but later went on to launch the liberal think tank Center for American Progress and its multi-armed political subsidiaries.

The Center for American Progress has received more than $5.5 million from liberal billionaire George Soros and millions from top American corporations.

The leftist operative has remained close to power for decades and has been the subject of many fawning media profiles over the years.

His lobbyist brother, Tony, has repeatedly reaped the financial rewards of Podesta’s proximity to power, as the pair enjoys unprecedented access to the most powerful people in the world, including questionable ties with Saudi Arabia and Russia.

Podesta expertly leverages his longstanding relationships with government officials to serve his interests and that of his employers.

|- - - -

http://www.medpagetoday.com/publichealthpolicy/publichealth/41805
Arsenic Tied to Heart Disease

Chronic exposure to arsenic, even at low levels, is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and death, researchers reported.

In a prospective cohort study, over almost 20 years of follow-up, low levels of arsenic in drinking water and food were associated with increases in incident cardiovascular disease, coronary heart disease, and stroke, according to Ana Navas-Acien, MD, PhD, of Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, and colleagues.
Exposure to high levels of the element -- the equivalent of at least 100 micrograms per liter of water -- has long been known to be linked to increased rates of cardiovascular disease and mortality, the researchers noted.

http://www.counselheal.com/articles/6839/20130924/exposure-moderate-arsenic-increases-heart-attack-stroke-risks.htm
Exposure to Moderate Arsenic Increases Heart Attack and Stroke Risks
The researchers also found that one fourth of the patients with the highest levels of arsenic had a 50 percent increased risk of death from heart attack or stroke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJAcu5TqbRQ
witness describes Andrew Breitbart's final moments

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #146 on: March 01, 2017, 12:13:09 PM »
Bump - RIP - Fly the flag today
I hurts that AJ never mentions Andrew  - where would he be today if Andrew hadn't come along ?
Does he Honor the dead? 

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2013/03/01/original-song--tribute-to-andrew-breitbart-i-cant-stand-to-say-goodbye/

https://youtu.be/SddPP-N_Xhw
"I Can't Stand to Say Goodbye" - John Ondrasik for Andrew Breitbart
Published on Feb 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-OLpYcFmws
Remembering Andrew Breitbart ( Song "American Pride" by Kirsten Haglund)
Published on Apr 8, 2014

Nautilus Records, LLC
www.nautilusrecords.com
On October 27, 2010 we announced the release of Kirsten's debut "American Pride",song that delivers a message of modern patriotism.
Video dedicated to Andrew Breitbart, an American conservative publisher who passed away on March 1, 2012

Song Produced by: David Cochrane
Song Written by: Kathleen Lantos & David Cochrane

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2017, 01:06:58 PM »
5Years
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/01/5-years/

Andrew Breitbart, 1969 – 2012

10 years ago, when my lifelong friend, Andrew Breitbart, approached me to partner up with him on a new media venture, his pitch was very simple: Let’s change the world.

Well, my friends….
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #148 on: March 01, 2017, 01:15:42 PM »
5Years
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/01/5-years/

JOHN OB zmrcleanz • 3 hours ago

"The left, to me, in essence, is the media." .."Christian turn-the-cheek tactics do not work agianst this crowd,”.. “These people don’t fight fair,”...“The left does not fight fair, and so I’m basically saying to conservatives, you don’t have to fight fair.”

Andrew Breitbart--kindred spirit to the President of the United States--antithesis to political correctness, and arch-enemy to Marxism in all it's forms and machinations.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #149 on: March 01, 2017, 03:36:18 PM »
http://barbwire.com/2017/03/01/andrew-breitbart-controversial-ever-five-years-death/
Controversial as Ever Five Years After his Death
Roger Aronoff
1 March, 2017 at 06:40

Wednesday, March 1 marks the fifth anniversary of the death of conservative icon Andrew Breitbart.

We think it is important to remember his legacy, as his name is heard often these days, and his influence looms large. For those not familiar with him, Andrew was a larger than life character who figured in the establishment of several prominent media institutions that play significant roles in today’s journalistic landscape. He was first associated with the Drudge Report, famous for scooping Newsweek on its Monica Lewinsky story; The Huffington Post, the very popular leftwing blog; and Breitbart News, from which came the left’s chief bogeyman, and Donald Trump’s chief strategist, Stephen K. Bannon.

Five years after his untimely death, we at Accuracy in Media want to remind people who Breitbart was, and why he is so influential in an age of so much fake news by the mainstream media. AIM presented Andrew with the Reed Irvine Award for Excellence in Journalism in 2010, and he gave an historic speech before a packed room that called out the media for its dishonesty.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2017, 02:25:55 PM »

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2017, 06:41:49 PM »

Great video; wow if he was here today.
What do you under-stand?