PrisonPlanet Forum
July 24, 2014, 06:20:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerns about Tangy Tangerine  (Read 106207 times)
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2013, 03:04:59 PM »

Thank you. I hope so to. Im having a conference call with Dr. Wallach tomorrow to set up a diet and supplement program. I gotta admit i was already kinda down when the rep told me to expect to pay between 3 to 500 dollars a month for at least 3 months.

I understand your hardship, because it is expensive, but the way I look at it is, it is definitely cheap in the end than what they charge for treatments that do not cure. 

Just a quick story...my mother had been doing the 90 for life one full month before she was struck with the flu, that turned into pneumonia.  She wound up getting severely dehydrated (bone dry).  She was brought to an emergency room, they intubation her, pumped her with fluids, which caused her kidneys to shut down, and they had to do dialysis on her.  For 14 days she was on a drug called propofol (Milk of Amnesia) and they they started pumping her full of morphine.  I did not like the way they were handling this situation at all.

Needless to say, she was a mess.  I had to fly down from NH because things were looking very grim.  On top of it all she is a diabetic.

Because I know how doctors just "treat" symptoms I was on their backs everyday asking question (that they didn't like).  They finally took her off the ventilator and said she could start on a nectar-like diet.  So, I got some thickeners and started to give her the BTT/Pollen Burst everyday.  She stayed in Intensive Care (ICU) for only two more days and then was put in Immediate care (IMCU) still on a nectar-like diet.  I continued to give her the BTT/Pollen Burst for a week in IMCU.  Still the doctors were amazed how quickly she was bouncing back.  But they still wanted to keep her sedated as much as possible.  I demanded they get her off the morphine at once!  They argued with me.  Then they ordered her to be on Corticosteroids.  Which infuriated me--no diabetic should ever take steroids!  The doctors tried to tell me the benefits outweigh the risk.  I totally disagreed.  She had already had four dialysis treatments and they wanted to tax her kidneys more!

So, I told them if they did not adhere to my wishes, I wanted her released.  They argued with me and we got her released--against doctors orders.

It is one week since she has been home, and I have her on the Alex Pack and she is 100% better, today, then she was a week ago.  We have home healthcare and the doctors and nurses cannot believe how quick she has bounced back.

I have completely escaped the Influenza B virus too, and I am on BTT for almost a year.

I believe in this stuff...it has proven to me that it works!!

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."
OrganicObiwan

« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2013, 03:33:13 PM »

I understand your hardship, because it is expensive, but the way I look at it is, it is definitely cheap in the end than what they charge for treatments that do not cure. 

Just a quick story...my mother had been doing the 90 for life one full month before she was struck with the flu, that turned into pneumonia.  She wound up getting severely dehydrated (bone dry).  She was brought to an emergency room, they intubation her, pumped her with fluids, which caused her kidneys to shut down, and they had to do dialysis on her.  For 14 days she was on a drug called propofol (Milk of Amnesia) and they they started pumping her full of morphine.  I did not like the way they were handling this situation at all.

Needless to say, she was a mess.  I had to fly down from NH because things were looking very grim.  On top of it all she is a diabetic.

Because I know how doctors just "treat" symptoms I was on their backs everyday asking question (that they didn't like).  They finally took her off the ventilator and said she could start on a nectar-like diet.  So, I got some thickeners and started to give her the BTT/Pollen Burst everyday.  She stayed in Intensive Care (ICU) for only two more days and then was put in Immediate care (IMCU) still on a nectar-like diet.  I continued to give her the BTT/Pollen Burst for a week in IMCU.  Still the doctors were amazed how quickly she was bouncing back.  But they still wanted to keep her sedated as much as possible.  I demanded they get her off the morphine at once!  They argued with me.  Then they ordered her to be on Corticosteroids.  Which infuriated me--no diabetic should ever take steroids!  The doctors tried to tell me the benefits outweigh the risk.  I totally disagreed.  She had already had four dialysis treatments and they wanted to tax her kidneys more!

So, I told them if they did not adhere to my wishes, I wanted her released.  They argued with me and we got her released--against doctors orders.

It is one week since she has been home, and I have her on the Alex Pack and she is 100% better, today, then she was a week ago.  We have home healthcare and the doctors and nurses cannot believe how quick she has bounced back.

I have completely escaped the Influenza B virus too, and I am on BTT for almost a year.

I believe in this stuff...it has proven to me that it works!!
Thanks for sharing that. I look forward to this and hope i have a similar outcome. The morphine is a hard thing. 10 years on over 400mgs a day. Was a hard hard habit to quit. Im still withdrawing after 3 weeks. Good thing ya got her off it. I hear promising testimonies and it gives me hope. I do plan on photographing my body before during and after since i see so many wanting proof. I hope i can give it to them. Even if it dosent help me it sounds like it does help many.

I have the upmost respect for Dr. Wallach and i am going into this as positive as one could. The price is eh , living on SSI dosent allow me to splurge on things like this but i will because hopefully the money will give me something back.
platinumpi4u

« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2013, 06:05:31 PM »

Obi, my girl had a sort of muscular dystrophy in her arm. She did require surgery to move the nerves around, but afterwards the surgery seemed like it didn't do as good as we thought it would.

About 2 months later, we discovered Dr. Wallach, and his "congressmen lined up for double knee surgery, but they never made it to the appointment" due to him fixing them up.

So now we have my girl on the health pak (which includes the Osteo FX plus) and also we ordered the Gluco Gel capsules. This too was on recommendation after speaking with Wallach on his Dead Doctors radio show.

Let me tell you - before her surgery if you even brushed her arm it would leave her in tears. If it was smacked or bumped or elbowed gently, (like if you were laying side by side in bed and your elbow bumped her arm) it would leave her in tears.

After the surgery her arm still had inflammation and pain, but the surgery only moved the nerves around. She still had pain after a month, although the surgery did help a little, not as much as we would have hoped.

Fast forward to a month of being on the healthpack, including osteo fx and gluco gel pills, and let me tell you, she is able to grab with her hand almost as strong as her other hand. Her arm can take a bump or hit, and a hard one too like a regular person can, without thinking twice about it. Her arm is 90% better but the surgery made it about 30% better. I will not lie and say everything is 100% and hunky doory because it is not, but she is 90% better and she has missed days here and there of taking the stuff daily.

So we are aiming to have her at 100% with the next order. She is almost there and it is nearly a miracle. She was pushed on the playground in elementary school, and she fell forward on top of her arm, with her body sliding forward. This caused a break in her arm bone, but it was a crescent moon shape type of thing, so her arm was really messed up. It led to pain going through her hand up to her shoulder blade. This portion of her body was dystrophy and although not noticeable to most, these body parts were not the same size and strength as her 'good side'. But like I said we have her at about 90% and I whole heartedly believe that 1 more month including the osteo and gluco and she will be nearly at 100 or even at 100%.

The surgery had 2 months to show results and it did, (30%, 25% maybe) but not like we had hoped. The minerals though really do work and we both try and tell everybody we can, after hearing wallach's many youtube videos, discussing all diseases.

Furthermore, my brother has RA (rheumatoid arthritis) and Wallach gave me the formula for him, he says 3 weeks to cure it and its about $400 or $450 in supplements. He is on Humira which has crazy side effects and leaves him open to infection with a weakened immune system. We look forward to mailing my bro the minerals to cure him. Wallach says he has been curing RA for over 30yrs.

Lastly, my momma has an over active thyroid. She took the dreaded thyroid medication, and it created major weight gain. She didn't put 2 and 2 together and she had gastric bypass. Her thyroid is still hyperactive, so they still have her on the thyroid stuff, but it doesn't cause weight gain anymore, only mood swings and her gal bladder now has attacks if she eats something greasy.

We put her on BTT when she told me she forgot to pick up her thyroid stuff, and I ordered the essential 90 (btt, efa plus) along with the selenium. We are also getting her on copper supplements from the healthy type store. I would not let her order BTT without watching the 1hr + videos which Wallach has on youtube, so that she would know exactly what she was getting into (as far as mineral deficiencies causing disease).

Now her package arrives tomorrow and we gonna get her off the thyroid meds.

Many sites online have transcripts from his many seminars, and also youtube has many vids. Generally I type something like "dr. joel wallach xxxxx" into search, and see what comes up, rather it's thyroid, rheumatoid arthritis, difference cancers... I have 3 people now who are fighting cancer but you know these people don't want to hear they have a vitamin A E and selenium deficiency which is creating cancer in their body.

You can lead the horse but you can't make 'em drink.

Talk to wallach, he prolly recommends the gluco gel and Osteo FX but on a 2 or 3x dosage depending on your weight.

I paid the extra $10 recently so that I could sell it correctly too. I want to piss gold if you know what I mean. I use the health pack daily and sometimes I will mix it with Enerfoods. Also stay away from greasy and gmo foods (including sodas, candies, {hfcs, aspartame, monosodium glucosamate MSG, etc etc etc})..

Lannister

« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2013, 09:17:02 PM »

Umm...  Try stirring a little more....  I stir mine 2 or 3 times and let it sit a minute.  No clumps at all. 

i recently bought beyond tangy tangerine, its working fine for me, only issue is i find it doesnt entirely dissolve in water, i get a couple of little clumps that sink to the bottom, and also it stains the glass which concerned me, washes off so not that concerned, but would like to hear if anyone else has noticed similar?

OrganicObiwan

« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2013, 08:41:33 AM »

Obi, my girl had a sort of muscular dystrophy in her arm. She did require surgery to move the nerves around, but afterwards the surgery seemed like it didn't do as good as we thought it would.

About 2 months later, we discovered Dr. Wallach, and his "congressmen lined up for double knee surgery, but they never made it to the appointment" due to him fixing them up.

So now we have my girl on the health pak (which includes the Osteo FX plus) and also we ordered the Gluco Gel capsules. This too was on recommendation after speaking with Wallach on his Dead Doctors radio show.

Let me tell you - before her surgery if you even brushed her arm it would leave her in tears. If it was smacked or bumped or elbowed gently, (like if you were laying side by side in bed and your elbow bumped her arm) it would leave her in tears.

After the surgery her arm still had inflammation and pain, but the surgery only moved the nerves around. She still had pain after a month, although the surgery did help a little, not as much as we would have hoped.

Fast forward to a month of being on the healthpack, including osteo fx and gluco gel pills, and let me tell you, she is able to grab with her hand almost as strong as her other hand. Her arm can take a bump or hit, and a hard one too like a regular person can, without thinking twice about it. Her arm is 90% better but the surgery made it about 30% better. I will not lie and say everything is 100% and hunky doory because it is not, but she is 90% better and she has missed days here and there of taking the stuff daily.

So we are aiming to have her at 100% with the next order. She is almost there and it is nearly a miracle. She was pushed on the playground in elementary school, and she fell forward on top of her arm, with her body sliding forward. This caused a break in her arm bone, but it was a crescent moon shape type of thing, so her arm was really messed up. It led to pain going through her hand up to her shoulder blade. This portion of her body was dystrophy and although not noticeable to most, these body parts were not the same size and strength as her 'good side'. But like I said we have her at about 90% and I whole heartedly believe that 1 more month including the osteo and gluco and she will be nearly at 100 or even at 100%.

The surgery had 2 months to show results and it did, (30%, 25% maybe) but not like we had hoped. The minerals though really do work and we both try and tell everybody we can, after hearing wallach's many youtube videos, discussing all diseases.

Furthermore, my brother has RA (rheumatoid arthritis) and Wallach gave me the formula for him, he says 3 weeks to cure it and its about $400 or $450 in supplements. He is on Humira which has crazy side effects and leaves him open to infection with a weakened immune system. We look forward to mailing my bro the minerals to cure him. Wallach says he has been curing RA for over 30yrs.

Lastly, my momma has an over active thyroid. She took the dreaded thyroid medication, and it created major weight gain. She didn't put 2 and 2 together and she had gastric bypass. Her thyroid is still hyperactive, so they still have her on the thyroid stuff, but it doesn't cause weight gain anymore, only mood swings and her gal bladder now has attacks if she eats something greasy.

We put her on BTT when she told me she forgot to pick up her thyroid stuff, and I ordered the essential 90 (btt, efa plus) along with the selenium. We are also getting her on copper supplements from the healthy type store. I would not let her order BTT without watching the 1hr + videos which Wallach has on youtube, so that she would know exactly what she was getting into (as far as mineral deficiencies causing disease).

Now her package arrives tomorrow and we gonna get her off the thyroid meds.

Many sites online have transcripts from his many seminars, and also youtube has many vids. Generally I type something like "dr. joel wallach xxxxx" into search, and see what comes up, rather it's thyroid, rheumatoid arthritis, difference cancers... I have 3 people now who are fighting cancer but you know these people don't want to hear they have a vitamin A E and selenium deficiency which is creating cancer in their body.

You can lead the horse but you can't make 'em drink.

Talk to wallach, he prolly recommends the gluco gel and Osteo FX but on a 2 or 3x dosage depending on your weight.

I paid the extra $10 recently so that I could sell it correctly too. I want to piss gold if you know what I mean. I use the health pack daily and sometimes I will mix it with Enerfoods. Also stay away from greasy and gmo foods (including sodas, candies, {hfcs, aspartame, monosodium glucosamate MSG, etc etc etc})..

platnium , thanks for sharing your experiences with these products. I hope your girl heals up and is a me to live a normal life. That's all of our goals. I belong to a MD support group and have quite a few people watching this closely. Around 40 others with MD. Mostly parents with children with different types of it. I played most of the videos on YouTube that I could find for them on our last meeting. Some took it well and some said he's selling snake oil. My opinion is what do we have to lose by trying. When living on SSI forking out Antoine of money when ya have 3 kids and a wife is a hard decision. But I'm hoping to return to work as a Union Boilermaker soon.

I have no doubts that proper diets and supplements will help many in many ways. I understand many of the doubts as far as a cure for MD. I guess all I can say is we shall see. 
platinumpi4u

« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2013, 01:01:30 PM »

Keep us posted on your results!!

We are excited to see too.
OrganicObiwan

« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2013, 06:36:05 AM »

Keep us posted on your results!!

We are excited to see too.
got my products last night. Got 2 starter packs and extra selenium. Doug Cunningham is my sales rep.
So I started last night with :
3 -EFA plus tablets
3- Seleniums tablets
1oz or capful of Osteo-fx plus
1 scoop of Beyond Tang Tang

This was just evening dose and was told to take same doses in morns and evenings.
Dinner consisted of Meatballs ( med rare) and homemade organic pasta sauce. Breakfast is 2 hardboiled eggs with sea salt and pepper.

I'm not gonna bore everyone every single day with what I am eating. Basically I'm just gonna do southbeach diet until I get diet recommendations. Photos or video of my body will be shared as soon as I take em today. Cross fingers.
platinumpi4u

« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2013, 05:55:26 PM »

Wallach's recomendations for diets are along the lines of "no greasy or GMO food, no gluten, no HFCS or Aspartame or msg, etc" and he has a hate for olive garden since all the pasta is gmo greasy and gluten.

We don't care if you post your day to day, as every day is a big challenge for all. Just between yesterday and today I've came across 2 people who could have benefited from Wallach's minerals: a cancer person who has cancer in their smooth muscles, and a lady who had a heart attack at 4am this morning. (not enough copper or selenium!) But it sucks because trying to share this info is similar to sharing info regarding the NWO etc talking quantum physics to a wino..
OrganicObiwan

« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2013, 06:34:41 AM »

Wallach's recomendations for diets are along the lines of "no greasy or GMO food, no gluten, no HFCS or Aspartame or msg, etc" and he has a hate for olive garden since all the pasta is gmo greasy and gluten.

We don't care if you post your day to day, as every day is a big challenge for all. Just between yesterday and today I've came across 2 people who could have benefited from Wallach's minerals: a cancer person who has cancer in their smooth muscles, and a lady who had a heart attack at 4am this morning. (not enough copper or selenium!) But it sucks because trying to share this info is similar to sharing info regarding the NWO etc talking quantum physics to a wino..
wasnt planning on posting my meals every single day or what I am taking. Not on this site at least. Was told I had to follow everything to a t or this wouldn't work. If it does at least I have documented every single step I've taken so others get a idea. I don't wanna be told this didn't work because of something I did wrong and if so I will know exactly what and when I did. Seems to me anyone in my shape at least would be interested in the day to day. Also this is a challenge as I wanna prove this correct or not.

I do plan on showing weekly results in muscle measurement , weight gain or lose , diet. Anything one could relate. I'm sure MD patients would be quite interested in this but I can't speak for anyone else's illness.

I ha e a support group of md with over 40 that's watching this closely as well as a local bikers club that give time to the MDA and helps with camps and rides for cures. I need to document everything. But I wasn't planning on boring ya with a posting every day. That's for another site.

As far as cancer patients go , I'd like to see the same thing. I've lost many family to cancer and would like to see someone who went into remission or cured by this and the steps they take.
Roodawg1971

« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2013, 09:37:34 AM »

I have used this product for some time and enjoy it.
I received 3 new containers this week and have a problem
These new jugs dont taste ANYTHING like the old product i have been using,
Its really nasty tasting. It has NO tangerine flavor at all.
I contacted supplier and they aid it was the batch but its disgusting, doesnt even smeel healthy.
Any one else have this happening?
I have used for 2 years and never has the taste changed.
 Huh
platinumpi4u

« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2013, 03:25:50 PM »

does it smell more like orange tang, or more like dog food? (or other...??)
CaptBebops

« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2013, 12:53:41 PM »

In my experience with alternative medicine there is never one supplement program for everyone.  Look up metabolic typing, fast and slow oxidation rates and then read up on ancient medicine which recognized these concepts such as Indian ayurveda and Chinese medicine (yin and yang).   Alex seems to be taking these supplements, exercising but mentioned today he's putting on weight.  He probably needs a different and more custom program for his metabolic type.  And the type can change too.
Scarbo

« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2013, 06:58:48 PM »

I have used this product for some time and enjoy it.
I received 3 new containers this week and have a problem
These new jugs dont taste ANYTHING like the old product i have been using,
Its really nasty tasting. It has NO tangerine flavor at all.
I contacted supplier and they aid it was the batch but its disgusting, doesnt even smeel healthy.
Any one else have this happening?
I have used for 2 years and never has the taste changed.
 Huh

Did they offer to replace the bad batch?
HealthWyze

« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2013, 08:28:58 PM »

If the toxic elements are in colloid form and are being passed through the body quickly, wouldn't colloidal silver do the same thing, thus rendering the product also being hocked on GCN useless? Someone please use some appropriate scientific quackery to explain this away.   Shocked

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anything on the label about the minerals being colloidal.  Also, trace minerals including minute amounts of lead, etc, are normally present in vegetables.  Hopefully, the amounts aren't any higher than you would find in the natural world.  Not enough information is provided to determine this.

The product also contains xanthan gum (fermented glucose) that can be harmful to people with wheat allergies.

Xantham gum is worse than that. It gets its name from the bacteria that is used in the fermentation process, and it is almost always made in China.  It is the same bacteria that is responsible for causing black rot on brocolli, kale, and other leafy vegetables.  The bacteria forms a slimy substance which acts as a natural "stabilizer" and thickener.  Then, they pasteurize the bacteria to try and kill it when they're finished.  When SimplyThick failed to kill it once, it resulted in the horrific parvo-like deaths of two infants, and the hospitalization of many more.  I still can't believe how many "natural" products this is in.

As for Alex's amazing weight loss, that comes from exercise. He mentioned in one of his rants that he runs 6 - 8 miles every day. Hell, you could eat a Big Mac every day and still lose weight if you're getting that much cardio.

That's the thing about most "health" products that promote losing weight: they all mention that it should be used as part of a healthy-living  regimen that includes exercise. So if you are watching what you eat, and getting plenty of exercise, why do you need the product?

Sure, HCG requires that you almost starve yourself to death.  However, it is true that one of the reasons that some people are overweight is because of nutritional deficiencies which cause an increase in appetite, or an inability to properly digest food.  In those cases, nutritional supplements do help. It's all about finding the cause of the weight gain.  In some cases, it's toxic materials that are stored in the fat tissues, for instance.

Also, I would ask that the supplement company spell out what the 'natural flavor' and 'natural colors' are, since those terms are ill-defined by the F.D.A..  If it's an extract of orange peel, why not just say that and eliminate any confusion?  People need to be given enough information to be able to make conscious decisions.

Watch The Cancer Report documentary, to get a full grasp on the Rockefeller influence in medicine, and why there are no cures: http://bit.ly/WK7bbp

Read "Defy Your Doctor And Be Healed", and save yourself from medicine: http://healthwyze.org/book
Lannister

« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2013, 08:34:44 AM »

Pee is natural, maybe that what it is....

"Also, I would ask that the supplement company spell out what the 'natural flavor' and 'natural colors' are, since those terms are ill-defined by the F.D.A..  "
Dazza

« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2013, 11:01:40 PM »

They need to address peoples concerns on the show.
ramicio

« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2013, 06:55:32 AM »

The stuff works (Beyond Tangy Tangerine, Osteo FX, and the EFA capsules), but it is way too expensive to keep stocked.  When I was on it and I ran out of the Osteo FX I found that I would get shin splints and not be able to go on my few mile daily walks.  I have been focusing my money on buying silver lately so I have been eating like crap again.  I have gained back a bunch of weight.  Oh well.  If they made the stuff cost 1/2 - 2/3 as much I would buy it again.  I just can't afford to buy it, eat right, and keep some savings.  The guy says 2 "Alex packs" per month.  That's over $200, and for someone right on the line between the bottom class and the middle class, it's just not doable.  Then you have the good food out there, which costs more than the crap.  It's once again proof that being healthy is only for the wealthy.
ramicio

« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2013, 07:24:34 AM »

I forgot to mention acid reflux.  My stomach felt great when using that regimen, but now that I haven't been on it I can't eat anything without having my esophagus being burned almost 24/7.  Laying down in bed kills the tube even worse.
platinumpi4u

« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2013, 11:03:14 AM »

Part of taking this stuff is also eating the right food.

You have to stay away from the stuff causing acid reflux too.

My chiropractic / homeopathic witch doctor had some concerns about the 'sugar' in Beyond Tangy Tangerine too: It's got 3 types of sugars in it and that meltose dextrin stuff I believe.

So we gonna play 20 questions with Wallach at the Long Beach convention this week.

Might as well get a new thread together on the topic!
ramicio

« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2013, 11:26:14 AM »

Any food causes my heartburn because the food supply is horribly lacking in nutrients.  When I get the nutrients I can eat whatever I want and not have the heartburn.
platinumpi4u

« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2013, 05:47:45 PM »

Any food causes my heartburn because the food supply is horribly lacking in nutrients.  When I get the nutrients I can eat whatever I want and not have the heartburn.

I found mine was caused by too much fast food / gmo food, breads, and coffee.

After I cut out all that stuff, and stuck to a simple and organic diet, and away from breads, gmo, fast food, mine went away.

The turning point was when I found myself at a grocery store looking to buy Prilosec on my lunch break. The Larry the Cable guy came into my mind, and I knew it was the wrong decision. I began to look into GERD, etc etc, however what stopped it for me was staying away from GMO/over processed foods, breads/wheat, and cutting down on the coffee.

ramicio

« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2013, 06:18:25 PM »

Why is it all of a sudden humans can't deal with wheat?  I think it's just the GMO wheat and other nutritional issues.  Wheat makes my legs break out in hive and itch.  I won't cut it out of my diet.  When I take the supplements that stuff also stops.
egypt

Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2013, 07:26:37 PM »

Tangy Tangerine works!

I just mix it in water or with some colloidal silver and drink it highly-concentrated Smiley  It tastes good that way to me.  Otherwise, just putting it into the morning smoothie works too.

I notice that I do not have much appetite when I take it.  I'm not searching for something to eat, all the time.  It kick-starts  me like Aaron says, and I find myself eating proper foods.  How does that work? I just don't know.

Although I have had it for quite a while, I finally am in earnest about my health and able to discipline to take it daily and exercise daily.

I'll report results.  Can't wait hehehe Smiley

love, e
OrganicObiwan

« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2013, 03:33:15 PM »

The turning point was when I found myself at a grocery store looking to buy Prilosec on my lunch break. The Larry the Cable guy came into my mind, a

seeing him is enough to make anyone say ok dayum , i gotta do something completely different than what he is doing. and congrats man of your healthy lifestyle its def hard to do. bravo
nutating

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2013, 03:35:25 PM »

I was going to try this but I noticed, among other poisonous things, that it includes gadolinium - not at all needed by the body and very, very toxic in micro-micromolar concentations.  What is this doing in the ingredient list?  Don't tell me that it is just the natural amount of gado found in dirt, it is much more than that.  So what's up with the gado, all you Tangy Tangerine apologists?
egypt

Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2013, 04:02:41 PM »

I was going to try this but I noticed, among other poisonous things, that it includes gadolinium - not at all needed by the body and very, very toxic in micro-micromolar concentations.  What is this doing in the ingredient list?  Don't tell me that it is just the natural amount of gado found in dirt, it is much more than that.  So what's up with the gado, all you Tangy Tangerine apologists?

Please tell.
ramicio

« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2013, 04:16:29 PM »

Don't tell you that how much is too much?  It doesn't list the amount, and neither do you.
platinumpi4u

« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2013, 05:34:58 PM »

Call up Wallach and ask... then report back.

He's on the air 5 days a week 2hrs a day, 11am - 1pm.

11am: 877-379-2552
12pm: 877-912-7529

or shit, call his wife!

800-755-4656

While you're at it, ask him about the Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Xanthan gum, CitriSweet, and Stevia.

Odds are, once these are dispelled, the next item on the list will be that the canister is made out of plastic... gender bending plastic.

Could be worse, but so far so good...
nutating

« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2013, 05:49:58 PM »

Thank you for the info - I will try to contact him and report back.

Call up Wallach and ask... then report back.

He's on the air 5 days a week 2hrs a day, 11am - 1pm.

11am: 877-379-2552
12pm: 877-912-7529

or shit, call his wife!

800-755-4656

While you're at it, ask him about the Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Xanthan gum, CitriSweet, and Stevia.

Odds are, once these are dispelled, the next item on the list will be that the canister is made out of plastic... gender bending plastic.

Could be worse, but so far so good...
ramicio

« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2013, 06:29:38 PM »

Yeah, get all of that stuff out there so it will taste like cardboard.  Let's just request to have no flavoring and have it shipped in glass bottles.  Roll Eyes

IIRC the containers are #2, or HDPE, or high-density polyethylene.  It does not contain BPA.  #3 (PVC) and #7 (uncategorized)  is all you should be concerned about with BPA, and #6 (polystyrene or styrofoam) because it contains carcinogens.  You want to stay away from your really hard and glass-like plastics.  Plastics are not an evil thing.  Hell, you can even make plastic out of hemp, which is biodegradable and doesn't contain anything toxic.
CaptBebops

« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2013, 01:58:26 PM »

How well would hemp stand up?  I was talking back in the 1970s to a guy who worked for one of the pop companies and they were experimenting with biodegradable bottles but cola would just eat through them.   Cheesy

platinumpi4u

« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2013, 10:17:36 AM »

I was only joking about the plastics guys...
nutating

« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2013, 04:18:16 PM »

I have not had success yet in reaching Dr. Wallach, but in the meantime I ran across this web site that explains where the "plant derived minerals" come from - a mine in Utah.

http://www.cqs.com/plantderived.htm

interesting reading!
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2013, 08:11:00 PM »

I have not had success yet in reaching Dr. Wallach, but in the meantime I ran across this web site that explains where the "plant derived minerals" come from - a mine in Utah.

http://www.cqs.com/plantderived.htm

interesting reading!

LOL!  It's interesting to me that people will just repeat the mantra that the pharmaceutical companies want you to believe.

Listen to what Dr. Glidden has to say about these things:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdRkhOO08to

Published on Sep 21, 2012

Detailed show notes with health recovery protocols are available here:
http://www.DrPeterGlidden.com/

8:36 -- Rick calls in to ask Dr. Glidden why there are ingredients that he believed to be toxic such as aluminum in the liquid plant derived minerals. Dr. Glidden says these ingredients are not toxic, nor should they be avoided.

17:00 -- Dr. Glidden finishes addressing Rick's question about plant derived minerals. Dr. Glidden says aluminum, arsenic and lead are essential nutrients that our body needs in appropriate doses. Dr. Glidden says we need not worry about getting too much of these minerals, but we should be worried about getting not enough.

29:00 -- Dr. Joel Wallach joins Dr. Glidden to discuss why we need to supplement with the 90 essential nutrients. Dr. Wallach says we should all fire our MD now. Dr. Wallach talks about why exercise without supplementation is deadly.

48:00 -- Dr. Glidden reviews Dr. Wallach's amazing bio. He says Dr. Wallach is a superstar when it comes to the world of medicine.

The Youngevity supplements and good food / bad food list that Dr. Glidden
talks about are available here: http://www.youngevityeducation.com/

Have questions? Would like to get on Dr. Glidden's health protocol?
Give us a call! 1-(855)-347-3696

Copyright 2012

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."
votewritein

« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2013, 08:09:38 PM »

Natural News just posted this article that says that Vitamin C made from acorbic acid is derived from GMO corn.

http://www.naturalnews.com/039638_toxins_ingredients_nutritional_supplements.html

So, is Tangy Tangerine a pro-GMO product? It DOES contain Vitamin C made from acorbic acid.

Vitamin C / acorbic acid (from GM corn)

Here's another whopper that's sure to open some eyes: Nearly all the "vitamin C" sold in vitamins across America right now is derived from GMO corn.

This means that many of the supplements sold at Whole Foods, the vitamins sold on Amazon.com, the pills at your local pharmacy, and especially the products at the grocery store are (nearly) all routinely made with genetically modified vitamin C. It's typically called "ascorbic acid," and nearly 100% of the ascorbic acid used in the natural products industry is derived from GMOs.

Sourcing non-GMO vitamin C requires you to go outside the United States. There is no existing supply chain of certified organic, non-GMO ascorbic acid available anywhere in America (at least not to my knowledge). You can't even run batches of non-GMO ascorbic acid production in the USA because all the facilities are contaminated with residues of GM corn.

Rest assured that all those cheap "vitamin C" pills sold at retail are derived from genetically modified corn.
whitegrandwizard

« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2013, 12:22:58 AM »

I'm convinced. Now, anybody up for boiling rocks and dirt with some yard clippings and tree leavings? For flavor just add any crawling object nearest to you.  Yes, I'm smiling because my joke is not funny.

So, which is it, real food or synthetic mixtures?

Plants that are still nonGMO are best, along with herbs and spices. Do not forget the medicine plants that supply needed cures instead of pills or liquids that kill.
Dazza

« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2013, 03:16:56 AM »

What's the word of TT 2.0?
iamc2

« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2013, 04:58:17 AM »

Tangy Tangerine with my own personal regiment of other nutrients has been highly beneficial to my health.

My heart Doc. is always amazed at my Blood Pressure and Blood Work---all is AOK!

So for the 'Nay Sayers' of Tangy Tangerine I say: 'Just drink Coke and Pepsi and take two Aspirins and call your Doctor in the Morning!!!'

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."
Scarbo

« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2013, 10:46:51 AM »

"Sure, HCG requires that you almost starve yourself to death.  However, it is true that one of the reasons that some people are overweight is because of nutritional deficiencies which cause an increase in appetite, or an inability to properly digest food.  In those cases, nutritional supplements do help. It's all about finding the cause of the weight gain.  In some cases, it's toxic materials that are stored in the fat tissues, for instance."

The other factors that can cause weight problems are genetic predispositions and a slowing metabolism, which can come from yo yo dieting and just from getting older. No supplement can fix any of these issues.

Scarbo

« Reply #119 on: August 12, 2013, 06:22:12 AM »

A great drink to mix with TT is the magnesium drink Calm. Try it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: