Illuminati Symbols In Books, Film and Art

Author Topic: Illuminati Symbols In Books, Film and Art  (Read 69894 times)

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2011, 12:24:07 am »
Tahoe, there is a pentagram formed by some of the former death camp sites, could be fake, but when I google earthed the sites and zoomed in on the pentagon in the center of the star, I found a place called "Temple of Sybil" which was odd. Could be chance, but... if the churches form pentagrams with ritual significance, it stands to reason then that the Nazi death camps may very well have done the same.

:(

However, what connection to Sybil these camps bear I cannot imagine, unless the Nazis thought they could use the energy of the dying to power evil spells, like the Hyperboreans in the Conan lore used the dying to power theirs. What a very strange can of worms these little occultists are! And what strange little worms they think we are!  LOL. Anyhow, if you read about Oracular practices in the dark ages and in ancient Greece and Rome, you will often find that the women involved are not in proper control of their own minds. In fact they are right brain dominant or "possessed" by foreign energies, as it is said.

What were the Nazis trying to do? I still don't know, Hitler wouldn't quite say, and his compatriots at Nuremberg and elsewhere said that we wouldn't believe the truth if we heard it. Perhaps the myths were a bit grandiose, that Himmler's friends gave to the SS? Or perhaps the truth is so overwhelmingly "other" that it would leave us in shock?

NOTE from WIKIPEDIA on why secret Vesta worship among the Nazis was potentially important: In the light of this theology it is noteworthy that Vesta is always invoked as the last in all ritual formulas concerning one or more gods (Vesta extrema), while Janus, the god of beginnings and passages, associated with Heaven, is always invoked at the beginning. This use is comparable to that concerning Agni in the Rig Veda: Agni is invoked first or last or at both places. In Iranian rituals Atar is always invoked at the end.

The death camps were "the final solution", perhaps part of the final invocation of whatever foul magic was at their disposal?

The Final Solution (German: Die Endlösung) was Nazi Germany's plan and execution of the systematic genocide of European Jews during World War II, resulting in the most deadly phase of the Holocaust. Heinrich Himmler was the chief architect of the plan, and the German Nazi leader Adolf Hitler termed it "the final solution to the Jewish question" (German: die Endlösung der Judenfrage).[1]

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005151

The Nazis frequently used euphemistic language to disguise the true nature of their crimes. They used the term “Final Solution” to refer to their plan to annihilate the Jewish people. It is not known when the leaders of Nazi Germany definitively decided to implement the "Final Solution." The genocide or mass destruction of the Jews was the culmination of a decade of increasingly severe discriminatory measures.

Under the rule of Adolf Hitler, the persecution and segregation of the Jews was implemented in stages. After the Nazi party achieved power in Germany in 1933, its state-sponsored racism produced anti-Jewish legislation, economic boycotts, and the violence of the Kristallnacht ("Night of Broken Glass") pogrom, all of which aimed to systematically isolate Jews from society and drive them out of the country.

After the September 1939 German invasion of Poland (the beginning of World War II), anti-Jewish policy escalated to the imprisonment and eventual murder of European Jewry. The Nazis first established ghettos (enclosed areas designed to isolate and control the Jews) in the Generalgouvernement (a territory in central and eastern Poland overseen by a German civilian government) and the Warthegau (an area of western Poland annexed to Germany). Polish and western European Jews were deported to these ghettos where they lived in overcrowded and unsanitary conditions with inadequate food.

After the June 1941 German invasion of the Soviet Union, SS and police units (acting as mobile killing units) began massive killing operations aimed at entire Jewish communities. By autumn 1941, the SS and police introduced mobile gas vans. These paneled trucks with the exhaust pipe reconfigured to pump poisonous carbon monoxide gas into sealed spaces, killing those locked within, were to complement ongoing shooting operations.

Four weeks after the invasion of the Soviet Union, on July 17, 1941, Hitler tasked SS chief Heinrich Himmler with responsibility for all security matters in the occupied Soviet Union. Hitler gave Himmler broad authority to physically eliminate any perceived threats to permanent German rule. Two weeks later, on July 31, 1941, Nazi leader Hermann Goering authorized SS General Reinhard Heydrich to make preparations for the implementation of a "complete solution of the Jewish question."

In the autumn of 1941, SS chief Heinrich Himmler assigned German General Odilo Globocnik (SS and police leader for the Lublin District) with the implementation of a plan to systematically murder the Jews of the Generalgouvernement. The code name Operation Reinhard was eventually given to this plan, named after Heydrich (who was assassinated by Czech partisans in May 1942). Three killing centers, with no purpose other than mass murder, were established in Poland as part of Operation Reinhard -- Belzec, Sobibor, and Treblinka.

The Majdanek camp served from time to time as a killing site for Jews residing in the Generalgouvernement. It had gas chambers, in which the SS killed tens of thousands of Jews, primarily forced laborers too weak to work. SS and police killed at least 152,000 people, mostly Jews, but including a few thousand Roma (Gypsies) in gas vans at the Chelmno killing center, about thirty miles northwest of Lodz. In the spring of 1942, Himmler designated Auschwitz II (Auschwitz-Birkenau) as a killing facility. SS authorities murdered approximately one million Jews from various European countries at Auschwitz-Birkenau.

German SS and police murdered nearly 2,700,000 Jews in the killing centers either by asphyxiation with poison gas or by shooting. In its entirety, the "Final Solution" called for the murder of all European Jews by gassing, shooting, and other means. Approximately six million Jewish men, women, and children were killed during the Holocaust -- two-thirds of the Jews living in Europe before World War II

OK I found another blogger or forum poster who confirmed the PULAWY temple as the center of the pentagram in 2007:

http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=3344

Temple of Sybil = Cebele in Pulawi

Located in the landscaped park of Palais Czartorski, seat of one of the most influential magnate families of Poland this temple of Sybil is said to be the occult centre point of the evil pentagram.
Some inaccessible vaults in the cellar beneath give rise to some sinister speculations...

Here is a link to explain the significance of Cybele in the occult satanic Vatican:

http://v666.wordpress.com/2007/02/22/dagon-cybele-sibyl-and-roman-catholicism-the-popes-mitre/

More from the forum posters on the other site:

Reply with quote Download Post
Post Re: Mission Accomplished - The Pentagram Of Evil

I think that if we're watchful we're going to see confirmations for your success with that pentagram and it's very impressive the way you've all followed through with your intuitive promptings.

Princess Diana was murdered on the site of an underground Roman Diana/Sybil temple, as most probably know.  The freeway system in Southern California is an outline of Diana--pretty big.  It's easy to trace that with a marker.

Whatever legitimate belief system it originally came from is probably affected positively by what you did in Poland.  The corporate world order has always been obsessive about parasiting on the dynamics of legitimate belief paradigms but I can't think of a better way to take it away from them than with some intelligently placed orgonite Cool

You're exposing this pentagram and its connection with key places in that part of the world, too, and the corporate world order can abide half of its operatives  getting shot before they can abide simple exposure like this. It's so much more elegant to expose them than to put them out of our misery, too.

The deeper one digs into secret orders the more obvious it is that they're interconnected, some from ancient times. I think that's the case with the Vryal (present day SS) and the Jesuits.   There's some circumstantial evidence that the Vryal even connect to the Triads from some ancient time.   A big part of Hitler's early, prescribed occult training was Theosophy--did that make him a light worker? Wink

When Georg, Docs Batiibwe & Kayiwa and I gifted Bujagali Falls on the Nile River, not far from the cataract/headwater that spills from Lake Victoria, untold thousands of large bats flew up from the bushes on an island in the center of the stream.  Idi Amin, during his British-sponsored reign of terror, had ordered hundreds of dumptruck loads of dead bodies to be dumped in the river at that spot and we all had the impression (confirmed later by the psychics) that our orgonite had freed the spirits of many thousands of those murdered people.

Uncharacteristic natural phenomenon are often excellent confirmations and thanks for the pics and report.  I'm very happy for you all!

~Don

Not sure about the Orgonite thing, but it could be that magnetism has an effect on ghosts and megaliths in particular, and ley-charged structures, might disrupt the rest of the dead. That would mean the Nazis and their help practiced NECROMANCY which is consorting with and enslaving the dead.

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2011, 04:38:34 pm »
I want a clip of what Alex was saying in the first hour today...

"The New World Order wants to open a portal and release death upon the world..."

The Cross of Hendaye

Mayan Long Count Calendar

CERN Headquarters

CERN Large Hadron Collider

What Should 'God Particle' Be Renamed? Physicists Weigh In
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/12/14/what-should-god-particle-be-renamed-physicists-weigh-in/

Outside of 30 Rock...Prometheus in a ring.  Prometheus is often associated with Lucifer because he sided with Man against Zeus/God.

Mark Dice on the History Channel -- Illuminati Monuments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EwjQEX466o
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline 37

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2011, 01:18:58 pm »

2012 End-of-the-World Countdown Based on Mayan Calendar Starts Today

By Suzan Clarke | ABC News Blogs

The countdown to the apocalypse is on.

We're one year away from Dec. 21, 2012, the date that the ancient Mayan Long Count calendar allegedly marked as the end of an era that would reset the date to zero and signal the end of humanity.

But will it?

There have been many end of times predictions over the years. Christian radio host Harold Camping faced widespread ridicule when his predictions that the world would end twice this year - on May 21, and then on Oct. 21 - failed to materialize.

But in the flurry of doomsday predictions - there have been similar dire warnings about the world coming to an end from various cultures, including Native Americans, the Chinese, Egyptians and even the Irish - the supposed Mayan prophecy seems to have held the most sway with believers.

The Mayan civilization, which reached its height from 300 A.D. to 900 A.D., had a talent for astronomy. Advanced mathematics and primitive astronomy flourished, creating what many have called the most accurate calendar in the world.

The Mayans predicted a final event that included a solar shift, a Venus transit and violent earthquakes.

Their Long Count calendar begins in 3,114 B.C., marking time in roughly 394-year periods known as Baktuns. Thirteen was a significant, sacred number for the Mayas, and they wrote that the 13th Baktun ends on Dec. 21, 2012.

The doomsday theories stem from a stone tablet discovered in the 1960s at the archaeological site of Tortuguero in the Gulf of Mexico state of Tabasco that describes the return of a Mayan god at the end of a 13th period.

"The Maya are viewed by many westerners as exotic folks that were supposed to have had some special, secret knowledge," said Mayan scholar Sven Gronemeyer. "What happens is that our expectations and fears get projected on the Maya calendar."

Gronemeyer, of La Trobe University in Australia, compares the supposed Mayan prophecies to the "Y2K" hype, when people feared all computer systems would crash when the new millennium began on Jan. 1, 2000.

For some reason, Gronemeyer says, people have ignored evidence that dates beyond 2012 were recorded.

(Cont.)

How many people will see this and just read the first few lines, today?  See how it works?  The Yahoo! front page link, the headline and the "head" of the article make it sound like this "apocalypse" is real.  
::)

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2012, 01:37:09 pm »
Today Alex is asking for opinions on what 2012 means.  That's where this thread started.  I wanted to know more about 2012 because it was clearly different than any other "doomsday pay-op" I had ever seen...and I have been watching them play out since about 1984.  In 2008 someone on this forum suggested 12/21/2012 was "the same as Y2K", and I decided to take a closer look rather than dismiss it.

One thing I knew from the outset was that I had heard of 2012 around the same time as Y2k...1996.  And there is a clear reason for this, that was when the first books on the Dresden Codex and the Long Count Calendar came out.  Shortly afterwards, Terrence McKenna seemed to confirm the Mayan "end date" with his Timewave Zero treatise.

So, about two months into researching these facts on the media origins of 12/21/2012, Zeitgeist Addendum comes out...and after the first viewing I liked it quite a bit.  I also had seen the original Zeitgeist and found it interesting but hadn't researched it much.  Then I realized there was a connection between 2012 and Zeitgeist...they both rely on the 27,000 year cycle of the zodiac.  They both talk about Winter solstice being significant.

So, I start looking at the many connections between Zeitgeist and Theosophy.  Theosophy is deeply involved in the UN and always has been.  Then I realize there is a connection between the movie 2001 the movie.  In Nostradamus 2012 Jay Weidner points out that the last this alignment happened was the "dawn o man" which is one of the opening titles in 2001.  What is that story about?  Our evolution from monkeys to Gods with the help of aliens.  I can make a great case for Clarke being a member of the Elite Luciferian religion.  2001 ends with the God aliens igniting a new star and making two suns in the sky.

Two suns brings us to another 2012 theory that has appeared in the media in low key ways.  Planet X.  This is where I caught on to a tag or symbol that is flashed in all of these films...the one eye.  Then I see Knowing and the kid looks out his bedroom window which looks like a big red eye...he sees the planet burning.  Aliens end up saving the children to start over somewhere else.  The story was easily recognizable to me as a remake of Arthur Clarke's Childhood's End.  In that story, aliens show up to help us evolve.  They bring an era of peace.  The aliens turn out to have been here before and look like Lucifer.  The year before Clarke published that story, he published a short titled The Sentinel, which is the story 2001 is based on.  It tells about humans finding an artifact on the moon.  It has been left by an ancient race.  It is a pyramid inside a sphere.  The Great Seal immediately came to mind.  Then I read Watchmen by Alan Moore.  Not only is there a single eye in that story, but a triangle in a circle represents the group that fakes an alien invasion to bring a world peace run by corporations.

There are so many other examples of these two signs in recent doomsday movies and TV shows.

According to modern Theosophists the triangle inside a circle is the symbol for the "new age".

2012 is a classic pay-op.  It has been established since the late 1800's.  Blavatsky, Crowley, Bailey, Creme and many others talk about alien brothers...including the Vatican.  The news is heavy with UFO information.  Theosophists, bu the way believe in the "great culling".  Dykes mentioned Barbara Marx Hubbard last week when talking about eugenics...she's an admitted Theosophist.

There is proof that PKD was approached by "neo-nazis" to publish a story under his name, which he refused.  He later wrote the FBI saying the story had been published by someone else.  Science fiction has clearly been used as a propaganda machine for this cult of power.  They have been prepping us for doomsday or alien invasion for a long time.  Prometheus, Lucifer, Sanat, Shiva, Destroyer, Blue Star...the Overlords.  "They are coming"...

I'm going to continue to refine this synopsis...check my You Tube videos to see some of the video connections related to 2012 and the symbols mentioned and shown(the winged disc is significant).

Sorry for rambling, have just been thinking about these things lately.  And, I want to start talking about it again.  I'll repost some of the images from the previous thread....

Channel 37

Offline 37

Re: Illuminati Symbols In Books, Film and Art
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2012, 01:43:44 pm »
Infowars Nightly News: Madonna’s New World Order Extravaganza at the Super Bowl
http://www.infowars.com/infowars-nightly-news-madonnas-new-world-order-extravaganza-at-the-super-bowl/

Single eye with a blue spiral.  Do you think it significant that she practices Kabbalah?  I used to have a lot of arguments with people on this forum about what these symbols were and who they belonged to.  There is really little doubt now, the Luciferians are here and they want you to believe certain things about this new year.

What does the public associate the "one eye" with?  Planetary destruction...Lost, V, Flash Forward, Fringe, Farscape, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, Tron:Legacy, Watchmen, Knowing, Pandorum, Gamer, Avatar, Strange Days, The Day The Earth Stood Still, Nostradamus 2012, The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Ancient Aliens, Decoded: 2012, Zeitgeist...and on, and on.  Every level of media is saturated with the story of man being a plague that must die before the planet does.  

At least Madonna is nice enough to let you know who is behind the programming...

Channel 37

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2012, 06:47:37 pm »
This is an illuminating thread, 37.

Offline 37

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2012, 12:42:57 pm »
This is an illuminating thread, 37.

Thanks, brother...I stumbled on to a programming operation.  I should show a few clips to illustrate...

Next time you watch a movie about planetary destruction, apocalypse, genocide, alien gods, and man becoming God look for these symbols of the "Illuminati New Age"...the reign of Lucifer.

The Sun Rising Behind a pyramid.  The Trinity...and the original design for the Monolith.
~

The Great Seal of the United States...More people possess this religious totem than crosses.
~

Watchmen by Alan Moore
~

Published in 1986 this book also mentions Jiddu Krishnamurti and Helena Blavatsky famous Theosophists
~

Another Theosophist...Ben Creme and Maitreya
~

"Symbol for The New Age"...according to the Baileys who founded Lucis Trust and Press...formerly Lucifer Trust and Press
~

30 Rock episode about religion...Kenneth's minister gives an apocalyptic sermon right after this scene
~

Star Trek...Vulcan is completely destroyed
~

One of SyFy Channel's 2012 Specials
~

The Fifth Element...Earth is about to be destroyed
~

Tron:Legacy...all about man becoming God and making a new life.  Then genocide, of course...

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2012, 11:24:29 am »
The ominous eye of destruction...

It too appears in the Great Seal...it is the sun, the eye of God watching over us.

It has become a psychological cue for a narrative about death and rebirth...

Upside down this "Rising Sun/New Day" symbol makes a lidded eye...

~

2001...Earth is on the brink of annihilation...Alien Gods ignite Jupiter and start the life process

~

This eye opens so fast in the History Channel ad for Nostradamus 2012, that it probably went unnoticed by many...

~

Knowing...through the window/pupil the child sees the fiery destruction of Earth...Stylized remake of Clarke's Childhood's End

~

Zeitgeist: Addendum...the collapse and rebirth of society...The VenusLucifer Project

~

The Day The Earth Stood Still...the one-eyed robot is here to destroy humanity and save Earth...

~

Contact...Aliens send us a message...does it answer the question, "How did you survive your own technological advances?"

~

Another eye in Knowing...the Sun as an eye ::)

~

Vulcan is destroyed in the "re-boot" of Star Trek...find a poster with both of Spock's eyes...

~

Strange Days, written by James Cameron and set on 12/31/1999...Cameron's movie Avatar has a similar "poster issue" as Star Trek, very few posters with both eyes of any main character...

~

Opening shot of main character in the V television series "re-boot"...similar to the first scene in another popular ABC show...Lost

~

Opening scene of Lost...Actually, eight episodes in the first season begin with one eye...push a button to save the planet

~

Pandorum...the last refugees from a dead Earth are traveling to a New World...

~

The Fifth Element...Earth is about to be destroyed by pure evil...

~

Flash Forward...the short-lived TV series where humanity dies for over 2 minutes and sees the future...opening credits every week...much like Dexter and Farscape

~

Zardoz...post-apocalypse, the elite are using brainwashed thugs to wipe out the lower classes

~

The popular "re-boot" of Battlestar Galactica on Sy-Fy had several things in common with Farscape...one eyed character, planetary destruction, genocide and genetic manipulation...

~

One of my favorites...Global Warming cashing in on the existing programming...

Channel 37

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2012, 12:49:18 pm »
Madonnas half time show

also: Symbolic Pics of the Month (02/12)
http://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the-month/symbolic-pics-of-the-month-0212/

HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline 37

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2012, 01:46:09 pm »
Madonnas half time show

Been looking for this shot!  Thanks, Dok!

Lost..."They're Coming"

~

The Atlanta Hawks

~

~

A very old symbol, often tied to the idea of "Alien Gods"...

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2012, 03:01:02 pm »
Futurism...the Art of the New Age.  David Burliuk

"Surrealistic Composition"

"The Eye Of God"

~

The Eye of God Galaxy

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2012, 10:43:17 am »

Just a reminder of what it's all about...

The elite are Luciferian, and those of us who aren't, have little understanding of what they truly believe.  They want us to believe that Lucifer is good and is on our side against an angry and malevolent God.  They pretend to believe this themselves, but if you look a little closer, it becomes obvious what they truly believe.  They believe that they serve a master who feeds on negative energy like pain, misery, anguish, hate, jealousy, envy, etc.  They make themselves in his image and feed his carnal hunger with sacrifice, torture, war and genocide.

They are brainwashing the masses to follow them into a vortex of death and destruction that will, in they're opinion, open a portal allowing their God to come here and make them Gods.  They want to use technology to help accomplish this end.  The brand of "New Science" you are seeing on television whether it's "quantum physics" or using tech to research the "paranormal", is really a new religion.  Another bastardization of what they believe...

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2012, 11:47:12 am »
"Satan is an anagram for Sanat Kumara, who in the esoteric philosophy of India is the promethean being who gave mankind the fire of self-conscious and independent, individual behavior."
Dane Rudhyar, The Magic of Tone and the Art of Music, Pg. 69

Prometheus Alien Prequel
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=225319.0

Aquarius - The Age Of Evil (Full Movie)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptjUhuv90vs

It's still amazing to me when I listen to some of these Christian researchers talk about the "Esoteric/New Age Agenda" and belief system.  The first thing I noticed about 2012 hype when I compared it to Zeitgeist, was that both were giving a "For Dummies"(as Prison Planet Forumorum member Chris White calls it in the above documentary  :D ) education in astrology.  This lead me to Theosophy, and once I knew a few of their memes I started seeing them everywhere...especially on television.  But also in movies and literature, particularly the science fiction genre, and even traditional arts like painting and poetry.

I used to take a lot of heat on this topic.  Accusations that I was some kind of Christian Fundamentalist, which couldn't be further from the truth.  I have read a lot of different philosophies: religious, political and social.  I have read only the New Testament section of the Bible in it's entirety and never attend church.  But, I do recognize the generic characteristics of a "religion" when I see one.  And, there is clearly a strong push in the popular media to sell the public on what looks like a Theosophical religious system.  Especially, the idea of a New Age/Era/ World.  And, Theosophists are admitted Luciferians...and they all talk about a great purging of humanity to begin the New Age.  After that, a Godlike existence in Eden...

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2012, 01:29:23 pm »

Excellent;... St. Paul's was rebuilt by Christopher Wren after the Great fire of 1666 (1+666?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Christopher_Wren

Wren's apprentice was Nicholas Hawksmoor:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Hawksmoor
Nicholas Hawksmoor (probably 1661 – 25 March 1736) was a British architect born in Nottinghamshire, probably in East Drayton.
It was probably 1678 or 1679 when Hawksmoor joined Wren. He was probably unpaid at first. His first official post was as Deputy Surveyor to Wren at the Royal Hospital Chelsea form 1683 until February 1685.[4] Hawksmoor's signature appears on a brickmaker's contract for Winchester Palace in November 1684.
From about 1684 to about 1700, Hawksmoor worked with Christopher Wren on projects including Chelsea Hospital, St. Paul's Cathedral, Hampton Court Palace and Greenwich Hospital. Thanks to Wren's influence as Surveyor-General, Hawksmoor was named Clerk of the Works at Kensington Palace (1689) and Deputy Surveyor of Works at Greenwich (1705).
In 1713, Hawksmoor was commissioned to complete King's College, Cambridge
But the college that had invested heavily in the South Sea Company (the slave trade/sugar plantations) lost their money when the 'bubble' burst in 1720. The result was that Hawksmoor's scheme would never be executed,...

But here's the point:

Hawksmoor is the subject of a poem by Iain Sinclair called 'Nicholas Hawksmoor: His Churches' which appeared in Sinclair's collection of poems Lud Heat (1975).

Sinclair argued that Hawksmoor's churches formed a pattern consistent with the forms of Theistic Satanism.

This idea was developed by Peter Ackroyd. In his novel Hawksmoor (1985) the historical Hawksmoor is refigured as the fictional Devil-worshiper Nicholas Dyer, while the eponymous Hawksmoor is a twentieth-century detective charged with investigating a series of murders perpertrated on Dyer's (Hawksmoor's) churches.

Both Sinclair and Ackroyd's ideas in turn were further developed by Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell in their graphic novel, From Hell, which speculated that Jack the Ripper used Hawksmoor's buildings as part of ritual magic, with his victims as human sacrifice.

In the appendix, Moore revealed that he had met and spoke with Sinclair on numerous occasions while developing the core ideas of the book.

The argument includes the idea that the locations of the churches form a pentagram with ritual significance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_Satanism
Theistic Satanism, sometimes referred to as Traditional Satanism, Spiritual Satanism or Devil Worship, is a form of Satanism with the primary belief that Satan is an actual deity or force to revere or worship.[1][2] Other characteristics of Theistic Satanism may include a belief in magic, which is manipulated through ritual

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/occult+fiction
If you take a map of London and mark out the six churches and two obelisks you can comfortably draw an ‘Eye of Horus’ by joining up the dots.

The name ‘Hawks - moor’ the hawk being the bird of Horus and the term ‘moor’ being the old fashioned name for one of north African (Berber), or Middle Eastern background.

Horus is the child of Osiris (fertility), and Isis (magic) and his eyes represent both sun and moon. Both orbs are connected with the death-rebirth motif.

http://www.forteantimes.com/features/articles/2350/city_of_symbols.html
THE DEVIL'S ARCHITECT
 Christopher Wren is remembered as the chief architect of modern London, but his assistant Nicholas Hawksmoor towers above him in occult circles thanks to his 12 churches built in accordance with the 1711 Act. These made a break from the trad­itional Gothic style and introduced a new and alien geometric vocabulary of obelisks, pyramids and cubes. His supposedly morbid interest in pagan cultures and pre-Christian worship have helped darken his reputation.

Hawksmoor’s churches are based on a layout of intersecting axes and rectangles, which he described as being based on the “rules of the Ancients”. His work borrows from Egypt, Greece and Rome – all revered by the Freemasons – and often in a grand manner. The nave of St George’s Bloomsbury church is a perfect cube, with a tower in the shape of a pyramid. Seven of the keystones are decorated with flames, the eighth bears the Hebrew name of God inside a triangular plaque surrounded by a sunburst; the symbolism of this is obscure.

Hawksmoor’s St Mary Woolnoth is based on the idea of a cube within a cube. This has represented the squaring of the circle from ancient times, which takes us back to the ideal proportions of Leonardo’s Vitruvian Man… and, of course, the Freemasons. [2]

But it is the alignment of Hawksmoor’s churches as much as their architecture that has provoked speculation, starting with the writer Iain Sinclair’s book-length prose-poem Lud Heat in 1975. This describes how Hawksmoor’s churches form regular triangles and pentacles, and “guard, mark or rest upon” the city’s sources of occult power.

Sinclair even provides maps to prove the alignments, which are a clear sign of Hawksmoor’s true Satanic affiliation.

Sinclair was the first to connect Hawksmoor’s churches with some of the most shocking crimes in London’s history – the now largely forgotten Ratcliffe Highway murders of 1811 and Jack the Ripper’s killing spree in 1888. Sinclair suggests that the malign influence of Christ Church, Spitalfields, is so great that it attracts dark acts of violence to its vicinity.

Channel 37

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2012, 01:59:10 pm »

http://moblog.net/view/853319/diabolical-geometry

Christchurch Spitalfields was designed by the great architect Nicholas Hawksmoor. It is said that he was a mason and occultist who was secretly obsessed with 'divine geometry'. Hawksmoor planned 5 churches which would mark each point of a pentagram. It is rumoured that the victims of Jack the Ripper were used as a blood sacrifice to pour on the foundation stones of these buildings. The Ten Bells pub is immediately beside the church which is meant to be where Jack the Ripper stalked his victims.

Christchurch and Shoreditch church are the only two which were finally constructed, but spookily, neither church has any kind of crucifix or any other christian symbols on the building.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomas_ashley/3666079188/

From Hell pentagram

In the Jack The Ripper graphic novel "From Hell" by Alan Moore & Eddie Campbell, Sir William Gull takes the reader on a tour of London landmarks, describing their hidden symbolism, and finally reveals that they are laid out across the city in the form of a giant pentagram. I created this image with Google Earth - you can download the placemarks in this file:

http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=795483&filename=20090627054221-4a4613adefa9d0.11847836.kmz

Offline 37

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2012, 11:15:15 am »
Watched Tron: Legacy again, and realized that it is probably the best example of the "programming operation" I have been detailing in this thread.  It has an example of every symbol I have found associated with the 2012/New Age/Genocide stories being cranked out by "Occult Hollywood".

God in a Ring

The Triangle in the Circle

Blue Spiral/Portal

The story contains all of the elements...man merging with machine, creating life and becoming a God, genocide.

Not to mention, Sam is asked to describe the sun, and the movie ends with Cora seeing her first sunrise...her first day in the paradise of her creator's world/dimension.  (I'll edit this post later, and add more detail...just wanted to get a few things saved)

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2012, 02:50:52 pm »

Storyline... Club of Rome member and owner of a Monsanto-like company wants to reduce the population.  He is trying to put plague DNA into crops.  Mentions The Limits to Growth a book commissioned by the Club of Rome that said that population would expand past the ability of the system to support it and result in a massive die off of 90% of the population.

The antagonist lives in Oslo, Norway...

Hey, Dok, I'm really starting to wonder about where Rollins got this storyline...

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2012, 11:52:37 pm »
'Monolith' Object on Mars? You Could Call It That
http://news.yahoo.com/monolith-object-mars-could-call-214004772.html

Amateur stargazers have discovered an intriguing object jutting out from the surface of Mars. The seemingly perfectly rectangular, upright structure, found in NASA images of the Red Planet, bears a striking resemblance to the monoliths planted on Earth and the moon by aliens in the classic sci-fi film "2001: A Space Odyssey."
The object in question was first spotted several years ago after being photographed by the HiRISE camera onboard the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, a NASA space probe; every so often, it garners renewed interest on the Internet. But is it unnatural — a beacon erected by aliens for mysterious reasons, and even more mysteriously paralleled in the imaginations of Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke, creators of "2001"? Or is this rock the work of nature?

Anybody know why I find this significant?

Channel 37

Offline tritonman

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2012, 12:29:18 am »
And while speaking about monoliths and Illuminati Symbols, here is a fine example found at the home of the catholic popes, who head up the NWO religious order.

Offline 37

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2012, 08:36:20 am »
Because you like large rocks photographed from space.  Just a wild guess. :D

Very funny...but not correct.  When Alex had Buzz Aldrin on, the old geez talked about Ancient Egypt, Aliens and a "monolith on Phobos".  Now you have an article on the front page of Yahoo! about a monolith on Mars.  The "monolith" is a symbol for evolution.  They are trying to convince you of two things directly...human evolution is about to be sparked, and that spark requires a purge of the "un-evolved".  Indirectly they want you to believe that humans will become Gods, they will create life elsewhere in the universe and control that life completely.  The elite are practicing their "God-hood" on you.

They control your reality.  They are constantly giving you pieces of a puzzle that your brain is putting together without your conscious knowledge.  A little here, a little there.  Ask around and see how many of your friends are open to the idea that we were created by aliens...I think you might be surprised.

Saw The Hunger Games.  Didn't see any of the things I point out in this thread.  I liked it's message about "elites".  I wouldn't doubt the author is a fan of the show, or conspiracies in general.  Here's the one thing I find interesting...

Channel 37

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2012, 09:25:37 am »
Its rumored that the author of those books is part of the Collins Illuminati family blood line.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline 37

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2012, 09:04:28 am »
Watched a few episodes of The Nostradamus Effect...you can bet that anything History puts out under the name of "Nostradamus", is going to be a piece of New Age crapola.  There were so many eyes opening in the "Third Anti Christ" that they could have called it "Lord of the Flies".

I am almost 70% positive that no man named Nostradamus ever made a prediction of the future...he's a myth put out by European royalty to program the slaves.  That's certainly what the Hearst Corporation is using him for, with the help of a bunch of cultists.

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2012, 08:39:33 pm »
Prometheus TED Viral Clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb7gspHxZiI

Wow!

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2012, 02:06:58 pm »

Resurrect Dead (2011) Official HD Movie Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIWpJ5Jl4fE

This belongs in this thread, although, I'm not sure why except to illustrate that the message of humanity's "God Potential" has reached total saturation of the public.  Contacting alien civilizations.  Using "dead molecules" to resurrect humans on Jupiter.  

The "tiler", whom the investigators are pursuing, is probably a schizophrenic who became "tripped" on the subliminal message of the Clarke/Kubrick collaboration.  Arthur C Clarke would have loved this mystery...he may have even known about it.

BTW...if you love to see a complete mystery get solved, you will love this documentary.  I really enjoyed watching it, even though I found it a little spooky based on my own understanding of what 2001:a space odyssey is really about.

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2012, 10:40:53 am »
Experts: Mayas prophesized, but not end of world
http://news.yahoo.com/experts-mayas-prophesized-not-end-world-022512216.html

Saw this coming..."official" sources have to start distancing themselves from the 12/21/2012 myth as the date approaches.

I have shown several examples of the AP reinforcing the 2012 mythology over the last few years.

When the date passes they have to be able to say, "Look at all this religious ridiculousness." 

Only a couple of references to the 2012 date equivalency have been found carved in stone at Mayan sites, and neither refers to an apocalypse, experts say.

Such apocalyptic visions have been common for more than 1,000 years in Western, Christian thinking, and are not native to Mayan thought.

"This is thinking that, in truth, has nothing to do with Mayan culture," said Alexander Voss, an anthropologist at the University Of Quintana Roo, a state on Mexico's Caribbean coast. "This thing about looking for end-times is not something that comes from Mayan culture."

Oh yes, we are going to blame Christianity for the crap the Hearst Channel has been shoveling at a drug addled public for the last ten years. 

I have said for the last five years, since starting to peel layers off of the 2012 scam, that it was just another way to further the agenda for a new "One World Religion".  It serves the same purpose as funding/provoking radicals and then hyping their ridiculous antics and exploits as the common behavior of everyone else in that religion.  Christianity and Islam are under severe, open attack in American media.  The attack on traditional Judaism has been underway in the arab world for a long time, but it is just beginning to gain ground in the West...Israel seems to be losing friends fast.

Channel 37

Offline goforward

« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2012, 07:26:30 pm »
'Monolith' Object on Mars? You Could Call It That
http://news.yahoo.com/monolith-object-mars-could-call-214004772.html

Amateur stargazers have discovered an intriguing object jutting out from the surface of Mars. The seemingly perfectly rectangular, upright structure, found in NASA images of the Red Planet, bears a striking resemblance to the monoliths planted on Earth and the moon by aliens in the classic sci-fi film "2001: A Space Odyssey."
The object in question was first spotted several years ago after being photographed by the HiRISE camera onboard the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, a NASA space probe; every so often, it garners renewed interest on the Internet. But is it unnatural — a beacon erected by aliens for mysterious reasons, and even more mysteriously paralleled in the imaginations of Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke, creators of "2001"? Or is this rock the work of nature?

Anybody know why I find this significant?

:P
C-SPAN: Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon
http://youtu.be/bDIXvpjnRws
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Offline 37

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2012, 09:40:42 am »
^^ Buzz is a New Age zealot...or he just thinks he can get the idiot public to fund his pet project by catering to their ignorance.  You go look at the photos and it's just a tall rock outcrop.  Buzz likes being one of the twelve "disciples" who walked on the moon, he openly admits that he has no interest in seeing men go back there...at least, that's what he told Alex.

I'm glad you started a thread for Chris White's new project debunking Ancient Aliens!  Chris is an awesome researcher and I find his documentaries very easy to follow.  This new website he has made is incredible...I like how you can go to a page and watch a specific topic and have all of his sources right below it.  

I hope anyone who has an interest in my thread, will go and check out the Ancient Aliens Debunked website. 

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com

Ancient Aliens Debunked (Full Movie)
http://youtu.be/32z6kaPWMYE

See it all in one section, or check references at http://ancientaliensdebunked.com or to see the individual sections click time signatures below:
Intro ( 0:00 )
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/124-2/
Puma Punku ( 3:38 ) or
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/puma-punku/
The Pyramids ( 22:41 ) Or
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/the-pyramids/
Baalbek, ( 37:40 ) Or
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/baalbek/
Incan sites ( 55:33 ) Or
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/incan-sites/
Easter Island ( 1:01:33 ) Or
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/easter-island/
Pacal's rocket ( 1:05:36 ) Or
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/pacals-rocket/
The Nazca Lines ( 1:13:10 ) Or
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/nazca-lines/
Tolima "fighter jets ( 1:21:16 )
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/tolima-fighter-jets/
Egyptian "light bulb" ( 1:27:01 )
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/112-2/
Ufo's in ancient art ( 1:36:08 )
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/ufos-in-ancient-art/
The crystal skulls ( 1:46:38 )
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/crystal-skulls/
Ezekiel's Wheel ( 1:58:17 )
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/ezekiels-wheels/
Ancient nuclear warfare ( 2:11:16 )
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/ancient-nuclear-w...
Vimana's ( 2:20:50 )
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/vimanas/
Anunnaki ( 2:32:52 )
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/anunnaki/
Nephilim ( 2:54:37 )
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/nephilim/
Conclusion ( 3:07:10
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/misc-and-conclusion/

Ancient Aliens Debunked is a 3 hour refutation of the theories proposed on the History Channel series Ancient Aliens. It is essentially a point by point critique of the "ancient astronaut theory" which has been proposed by people like Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin as well as many others.

The film covers topics like:
Ancient building sites: Puma Punku, The Pyramids, Baalbek, Incan sites, And Easter Island. Ancient artifacts: Pacal's rocket, the Nazca lines, the Tolima "fighter jets", the Egyptian "light bulb", Ufo's in ancient art, and the crystal skulls. Ancient text issues: Ezekiel's wheel, Ancient nuclear warfare, Vimana's, the Anunnaki, and the Nephilim.

All the claims are sourced at the website: http://ancientaliensdebunked.com

It was produced by Chris White and includes commentary from Dr. Michael Hesier.

It is distributed for free on the internet and is a completely non-profit project. Viewers are encouraged to share, and burn copies to DVD, as long as they do not profit from its distribution.

Feel free to upload this to your Youtube channels and similar sites without any permission, but beware of potential copyright claims from the History Channel (A & E) I believe that all the material used from them in this film is legal under "Fair Use," as it is non-profit, and for the purpose of critique. But they still may try to take the video down from the various site you have uploaded it to, and it could be one of the three strikes against your account (Youtube). You have my permission to challenge them if they do this through a counter claim (they ask if you own the video, so you have my permission to say that you do), I believe that they will back down and reinstate the video if you challenge their claims.

The History Channel is owned by the same company that owns Popular Mechanics...Hearst.

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2012, 01:13:53 pm »
Mayan Documentary Will Show Evidence of Alien Contact, Says Mexico (Exclusive)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/26/idUS333894436320110926

A new documentary about Mayan civilization will provide evidence of extraterrestrial contact with the ancient culture, according to a Mexican government official and the film's producer.

"Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," currently in production, will claim the Mayans had contact with extraterrestrials, producer Raul Julia-Levy revealed to TheWrap.

"Mexico will release codices, artifacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists," said Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia.

In a release to TheWrap, Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, said new evidence has emerged "of contact between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time."

Reuters^^^

Looks like "The Plan" may be going forward after all.  ::)

I wonder if we can find an association between Raul Julia-Levy and Theosophy, or one of the other Luciferian sects...I already know he's tied into UNESCO and the "animal rights" movement.  Perhaps the Brotherhood of Saturn...the Clarke/Kubrick cult.

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2012, 03:42:27 pm »
National Geographic: 2012 The Final Prophecy NIBIRU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab1axXvarhY

FULL EPISODE! 2012 Countdown to Armageddon - National Geographic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2012 Doomsday Secrets Revealed: Special Report
http://www.infowars.com/2012-doomsday-secrets-revealed-special-report/

My research into 2012 hype was the genesis for this thread.  Alex did a pretty good job in his video of generalizing the "New Age" aspect of 2012.  He also skirted the religious truth beneath the surface, which is that the Illuminati are Luciferian and 2012 is their propaganda.  The New Age movement is largely Luciferian with a healthy portion of well meaning dupes and parrots who have no idea they are being conned.

Someone made the comment that 2012 was the same as Y2K.  I knew that was false on the surface and Alex details why in his commentary...it was first mentioned 30 years ago.  Y2K was not thought of in 1969, let alone mentioned in popular media.  And that's what caught my eye first...2012 is everywhere.  It's not just some conspiracy theory floating around on the internet...it's being mentioned on news channel and the History Channel and even Nat Geo.  CNN, FOX, all of the major networks and even NASA were giving out these ominous warnings for 2012.

So, what do I think 2012 is after looking into it?  It is an attack on religion.  It is a myth designed to bring about a new perspective on spirituality.  I think it will be quickly forgotten that mainstream sources were adding to the hype leading up to this non-event.  I think that is the reason they focused media attention on Harold Camping.  To tie this hysteria to "whacky christians".  When anyone official discusses 2012 they attribute it to "websites"...they never mention History Channel or Nat Geo.

A lot of what this thread documents is Luciferian symbols and narratives being applied to the overall hype of 2012.  One of the first things I noticed was that there was a lot of astrology talk associated with 2012...and Zeitgeist.  Winter solstice, ages of man...which tied into 2001.  Everywhere you looked, the public was being educated on pisces and aquarius and 27,000 year cycles and evolution.  And, evolutionists seem to have the idea that aliens created us...not a god.  You start looking into "ancient aliens" and you find more Luciferian crapp...did you know the company that produces Ancient Aliens for History is named Prometheus?  Did anyone see Prometheus and what it is about?  You think that's coincidence?

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2012, 07:34:16 am »
Draco Heading from Great Lakes to Northeast
http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/winter-storm-draco-west-midwest-20121217

Winter Storms Now Have Names? Yes, Thanks to Social Media
http://mashable.com/2012/11/08/winter-storm-names/

Winter Storm Names for 2012
http://www.weather.com/news/winter-storm-names-20121001

Draco, means Dragon.  So, on the Mayan "End of Days" the country is being ravaged by a dragon.  I guess it's just a coincidence that we are being given an association with the "Great Serpent".   ::)

Can you see how the programming works, yet?

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2012, 09:38:13 am »
To summarize this thread on the "Last Day" of the "Old World"...

Here are the basic elements of the 2012 myth...

"The planet will suffer global cataclysm and society will be destroyed"

"The survivors will emerge into a New Age"

Now, you go out and watch some movies and TV shows with those themes.  And, look for what they have in common.  Then go and watch some of the 2012 crap from History and Discovery and you will see the very same archetypal images employed.  The "Dark Rift" always looks like an eye.  Notice how often you are offered the idea that aliens are real and they have always been here.  That they created us.  Then notice that all the Theosophy nuts and New Agers talk about channeling more highly evolved spirits.  And, coincidentally the most "reputable" UFO organization The Disclosure Project, openly advertises a seminar to teach people how to use meditation to summon UFOs. 

I'll tell you what it is and you can go dig into it yourself...there's a Luciferian cult running the globe.  They believe they can bring him into this realm and he will show them how to become gods themselves.  Apollo/Prometheus/Lucifer...these are all the same person.

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2013, 09:41:04 pm »

Inside The Tet...Oblivion

HAL 9000...2001:a space odyssey

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2013, 07:34:05 pm »

I think Alex definitely pegged this movie for what it is...

The story is about the devil, the opening scene is Gosling's face with one eye hidden in shadow and there's this monstrous face everywhere that looks like the face in the center of the mayan calendar and on the cross of hendaye.  Check the rest of this thread...

You are still being programmed..."Watch and Remember"

The new morality is being built before your eyes, as you stumble quietly along through a maze constructed to destroy you...

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2013, 02:29:57 pm »

The Rainmaker (7/7) Movie CLIP - Downsizing (1997)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpOPvupzWow

THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - Who Is Rain Man (Part 3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sBp0dU-TR4

THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - Rain Man Continued (Part 4)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubL1n1uF6gA

Looper (Movie Clip): The Rainmaker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj0kdOcYN2w

Who is The Rainmaker?

According to the Australian Aborigine their ancestors were known as Rella-manerinja.  They were people who had fused together on the side of a hill.  A "God of the fly-eating lizards" came and used a knife to cut them free and give them their five senses by cutting holes in them.  Then this lizard god gave them the knowledge of making fire...much like Prometheus.  As far as I can tell from skimming the folklore, there is no connection between the lizard god and rainmaking...I wouldn't be surprised if that were incorrect, though.

The reason I bring it up is because the word "Rella" seems to have a connection in this strange meme about a "Rainmaker" or "Rain Man".  Rella is easily heard in Rihanna's song "Umbrella", the video to which seems to portray Baphomet in a triangle and in the drops of water the singer seems to flick out at her audience.  It is in Eminem's song "Cinderella Man" to which he gave an odd intro at a live show...as seen in the above videos.

When I first watched the "Music Industry Exposed" videos on the "Rainmaker" I thought they were interesting but not overly convincing.  Artists often deal in archetypal story telling.  But, then I saw the sic-fi movie Looper about a crime syndicate in the future who has gained control of a time travel device.  They use the device to eliminate the bodies of their victims....they send them to the past.  One can only assume that the syndicate uses this machine for larger profit also...  The leader of the syndicate is a "mutant" known only as "The Rainmaker" who has powers of telekinesis and pyrokinesis...bit more of a firemaker, actually.  But, with the help of his mutant powers and his knowledge of past, present and (presumably) future...he wields a lot of control in the future...frankly, he sounds like the anti-christ.

He also sounds like a demon named "Raum" or "Raim" described in 1583 by Johann Wier in "Pseudomonarchia daemonum"...and again in 1904 by S. L. MacGregor Mathersin Goetia

"The Fortieth Spirit is Raum. He is a Great Earl; and appeareth at first in the Form of a Crow, but after the Command of the Exorcist he putteth on Human Shape. His office is to steal Treasures out King’s Houses, and to carry it whither he is commanded, and to destroy Cities and Dignities of Men, and to tell all things, Past and What Is, and what Will Be; and to cause Love between Friends and Foes. He was of the Order of Thrones. He governeth 30 Legions of Spirits; and his Seal is this, which wear thou as aforesaid."
http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/raum/

Not hard to imagine someone who can ignite air,  destroying a city...

So, the Rainmaker connection got me curious...surely there can't be anything occult about John Grisham's The Rainmaker... you can see part of the mural in the above picture but it is more easily seen in the clip I linked to...it's a pyramid with a floating cap stone and sun rays coming out of it, with people gathered around looking at it in awe.  And, if you've read the rest of the thread you will easily recognize that I have already told you that the triangle inside a circle is a symbol of the new age rising...the sun behind the classic symbol of elite power.  The original monolith from Arthur Clarke's story The Sentinel.  The logo for the Pyramid Corporation in Alan Moore's Watchmen graphic novel and movie.  Alice Bailey's "symbol for the new age" of Theosophy.  

I found it very interesting that Dr. Russell Blaylock recently pointed to Theosophy as a major force in what is wrong with society, and I believe he may have pointed out that they are Luciferians...go to 46:50

Dr. Russell Blaylock Dec. 4th Alex Jones Infowars.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ilaSev_0tI

Now, do I think Jay-Z or Eminem or Kanye West or Beyonce stood in front of some demon and "sold their souls"?  No.  But, I do think that they are willfully practicing lesser magic and praying to dark entities.  Almost all popular culture is under the influence of these people, and what do they want you to believe?  That evil is good.  Traditionally, a rainmaker was someone who ended droughts.  Someone with a divine power...a direct line to God.  There is an ancient hebrew story about a "rainmaker" who prayed for a drought to end and it did.  His success was ultimately rewarded with death when the Hebrew people tried to force him to urge God to favor them in a dispute.  When the rainmaker refused, he was promptly stoned to death.  But, he was still righteous...not a demon.  The traditional representation of divine good has been corrupted to represent a demonic force that spreads fire and destruction and buys souls in return for fame and celebrity.

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2014, 05:55:02 am »

The Hidden Hand Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qniyhvQ9tc

"Award Winning" documentary on the "Alien Coverup"…

This is a drawing of glyphs seen on a UFO in Rendlesham Forest by a US Airman…isn't it interesting that there just happens to be a Theosophy symbol on there?  Sooner or later the UFO crowd is going to figure out that they have been scammed by a massive psych warfare program...

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2014, 07:17:40 pm »
FIRST LOOK: PROMETHEUS II PARADISE
http://www.infowars.com/first-look-prometheus-ii-paradise/

Great breakdown of this theme by Alex.

Couldn't help but notice that he says..."Externalization of the Hierarchy", which was the name of Alice Bailey's classic work of Theosophy.  Maybe a bit of a hint?

Not sure he realizes that History Channel's Ancient Aliens is produced by Prometheus Entertainment. Which seems like a "strange" coincidence...to me.

There is a very powerful cult out there...can you recognize their symbols and what they want you to believe?

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2014, 05:02:56 pm »
 "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

-Arthur C. Clarke
Profiles of the Future

;)

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2014, 07:44:20 am »

Mirage Men teaser trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6naKTTuBq14

After researching UFOs and aliens for 3 decades, I came to two simple conclusions...

There is no shortage of evidence that exotic vehicles are operating in our skies...there is little or no, believable evidence connecting those vehicles to "extraterrestrials".

I also, more recently, realized that there is no shortage of "mainstream media" sources putting out the idea that aliens are here, have been here and may have even created us.  It's on every channel and it is available in every form of media...magazines, books, TV, movies and talk radio.  Every network from ABC to History to PBS has done a "special" on UFOs/aliens...and they all lead their audience to the same conclusion.   Shhhhh...aliens.  Of course, they are whispering that through a giant PA system...

In Mirage Men, several former members of Air Force Intelligence discuss disnfo campaigns they conducted against US citizens.  They drove a successful businessman, Paul Bennewitz, crazy...his family literally checked him into an asylum.  The agent who did it confesses the whole thing, and admits that he feels a level of regret for what he did. 

What I found really interesting was that the Pentagon wrote the script.  They gave the agent papers to give to UFO researchers...ihe mentions that one of the papers was the first mention of Roswell and that he thinks that piece of disinfo is what started the 1980's popularity of the "Roswell Incident".  He also said that the pentagon wanted to push the idea that we were created by aliens.

Personally, I can't imagine that the Pentagon has any people with brilliant imaginations among them...that system doesn't reward being an individual...so, they borrowed from Sitchin, Von Daniken and Arthur C. Clarke.

Channel 37