Another Top State Department Official Pedophile Busted in D.C.

Author Topic: Another Top State Department Official Pedophile Busted in D.C.  (Read 762 times)

Offline attietewd

Another Top State Department Official Pedophile Busted in D.C.
« on: February 28, 2015, 04:56:37 PM »
Knowing guys like this are in charge of protecting us doesn't make me feel safer, it makes me feel sick!  Creeps!  It's all over the news....  I have to wonder, why?

Top State Department Official Arrested and Charged With Soliciting Sex From a Minor

A senior State Department official has been arrested, charged and booked to the Washington D.C. jail after allegedly soliciting sex from a minor over the internet. The official, Daniel Rosen, is in charge of counterterrorism operations.

Fairfax County Police officials say Daniel Rosen was arrested by a county detective about noon at his Washington, D.C. home after he allegedly sought to arrange sex with a minor. The detective, a female officer working in the county's Child Exploitation Unit, had been posing as the minor in online exchanges with Rosen, police said.

Rosen, who is the director of counterterrorism programs and policy at the State Department, was arrested and transported to the D.C. jail and charged with one count of Use of a Communications Device to Solicit a Juvenile.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/02/25/top-state-department-official-arrested-for-soliciting-sex-from-a-minor-n1962079#1

“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”