NWO-puppet sheriffs new BS narrative: Criminals hide 38 revolvers up their asses

Author Topic: NWO-puppet sheriffs new BS narrative: Criminals hide 38 revolvers up their asses  (Read 15914 times)

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

So.... Reading Drudgereport and see that some cops from a city North Carolina say that a murder suspect hide a 10 inch multi-demensional 38 revolver inside his rectum.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/gun-hidden-in-butt-765912

I'm calling B.S.

Here is a video.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhh5sr978h78A0FYD7

Ed Brown the county Sheriff is in the process of procuring an x-ray scanning maching to do body cavity search.

According to cops, Ward, pictured at right, summoned jailers to his cell, claiming that someone was trying to kill him, and that he discovered a gun inside his cell. The weapon was found in the toilet, where Ward claimed he tossed it after finding it in his bunk

Offline chris jones

3 bags full.. does anyone beleive this?

Offline All4truth

::) If he would have actually got it up there, he would be in pain and walking like he's constipated. LOL  No way this happened.  :D

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
And if he did manage to go through the pain worse than delivering 30 babies at the same time in order to shove the 38 revolver up his ass. Who exactly would be the most likely person in harm's way?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline HAZMAT

Guys calling BS really don't know what they are talking about, me... Coming from a DOC correctional facility where I stayed 6 months, you would really be surprised at what these nasty people can shove in their anus, no joke, I know for a fact that they would put stuff in those large toothbrush holders and bring stuff inside when we got done working, one guy got caught with a huge grill lighter... This could have actually happened guys.. I don't doubt it for a minute, they will just use this situation to get what they want but I believe this story.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
And if he did manage to go through the pain worse than delivering 30 babies at the same time in order to shove the 38 revolver up his ass. Who exactly would be the most likely person in harm's way?

Next they will probably try telling us is that he hid the bullets in his bladder.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Guys calling BS really don't know what they are talking about, me... Coming from a DOC correctional facility where I stayed 6 months, you would really be surprised at what these nasty people can shove in their anus, no joke, I know for a fact that they would put stuff in those large toothbrush holders and bring stuff inside when we got done working, one guy got caught with a huge grill lighter... This could have actually happened guys.. I don't doubt it for a minute, they will just use this situation to get what they want but I believe this story.

You are saying that the Halliburton/General Electric prison system in the United States has replaced the constitutional crime and punichment justice system to now be incubators for future false narratives like this one? I guess I can believe that. Of course when they used to show 100 hours of GE's infomercial "Lock Up" on MSNBC every week, this was more apparant. The DOC is definitely being used by the New World Order to create a perceived Brzezinski coined "barbarian species" in the eyes of the even more sadistic "yuppie class" also manufactured by Rothschild puppets.

So these classes will continually be used as patsies to escalate a civil war in the US. The New World Order plan was very simple...declare a war on the individual human being (terrorist-which can bever be defined, nor can victory ever be defined) and then tell the morons that still believe the lie that "new asymmetric threats exist" to justify more and more acts of terror by the state.

This is not the half of it. Rothschild/Carnegie/Ford/Rockefeller funded fraudulent studies claim that there are thousands of terrorists who have had bombs implanted into their vaginas and their breasts. South Park made fun of this insanity exposing that the only one who could be behind such a fantastical plot would be the British Empire (Bilderberg Nazis).

The episode is called "The Snuke" and depicts Hilary Clinton with a micro-nuke up her vagina.

The amazing thing about these so called plots is that their only purpose is not to blow anything up but to have our own police and security turn against our own citizenry. Even if you believed this was caused by Easter Bunny-Cave Dwelling Monkey Bar 'terrorists', it is odd that their goal is identical to the goal of the Nazis taking over our country. The only thing to do with such possible threats is make note of them and make sure that we do not appease and cower to the terrorists by obeying their demands of removing our freedoms and our way of life.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline chris jones

TSA agents will be positioned at prisons, and a scanner on every corner.
  Nappy and Holder will luv this shiiite.
  HEIL HOLDER!

Offline HAZMAT

You are saying that the Halliburton/General Electric prison system in the United States has replaced the constitutional crime and punichment justice system to now be incubators for future false narratives like this one?

Maybe not specifically for that purpose, but it won't stop them from using them in that way. I hate telling people that I used to be in one of these "work camps" where you are forced to work for the state in crazy conditions, dangerous conditions. I had to work in a recycling center for 6 months and they had us walking around in garbage piles at least one story high where anything could stick you, needles glass... anything. I got cut by dirty bottles several times. Then once you get out and you try to turn your life around its impossible, its setup so you come back after you turn back to doing criminal things because of lack of employment. The Dept. Of Corrections and private prison industry is the new form of slavery.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
Next they will be claiming parts for a getaway vehicle (to be assembled later) are being put where the sun doesn't shine.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Next they will be claiming parts for a getaway vehicle (to be assembled later) are being put where the sun doesn't shine.

I think soon they are going to say that Al-Qaeda has genetically engineered future 'terrorists' who are born with 38 revolvers in place of their femur bone. Then when they grow up they can just chop off their leg and they will have an evil gun available to them. So all babies will need to be scanned using 100,000x acceptable radiation norms (just like the zionazis did with 100,000 faux ringworm children in Israel).

Any excuse to continue raping and radiating our children. The NWO talks of creating a barbarian species...everyone needs to listen to them because that is exactly what they are trying to do.

Offline chris jones

The Dept. Of Corrections and private prison industry is the new form of slavery.
  Hazmatt, thank you, it was a good look into the current privately controlled prison system. 

Offline FreeinTX

A grill lighter and a large toothbrush holder.  That's it?  You need to think!  USE YOUR BRAIN!

Neither a grill lighter nor a large toothbrush holder filled with drugs are anywhere near the weight and size of a 10 inch .38 revolver.

YES!  They can hide stuff in their bum, and some of those things may be huge, but even the examples you gave do not come anywhere close to a .38 revolver.

THIS NEVER HAPPENED and the Sheriff is a LIAR who just wants to spend money on a new toy.

Offline semper sersum

• SI VIC PACEM PARA BELLUM
According to the Sheriff with his logic, thst where they hid Jimmy Hoffa. Maybe that's how Bernie Madoff disapeared Gerold Celente's money. But wait there's more if they find Hitler they'll find Fort "Nox"  in his ass. The  trendies may buy this BS. This Sherrif is smokin other things than just peter.