PrisonPlanet Forum
April 24, 2014, 05:50:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Romney & Bush are cousins! - Illuminati bloodline  (Read 12659 times)
Quiethinker

« on: January 04, 2012, 06:19:10 PM »

The Illuminati blood line presidency continues .... It has previously been proven that Obama is indeed related by blood to the Bush family and earlier presidents and guess what now ...

December 20, 2011

"Believe it or not, Mitt Romney and George W. Bush are cousins — 10th cousins, twice removed, that is. Historians at Ancestry.com, the world’s largest online family-history resource, have discovered that Romney is actually related to six past presidents — more than any other 2012 GOP contestant. Franklin D. Roosevelt is his eighth cousin, twice removed, and both Calvin Coolidge and Herbert Hoover are his 10th cousins. Then there is his sixth cousin (four times removed) Franklin Pierce, and both 10th cousins Bush I and II. Three out of these six were even (gasp!) Democrats.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/12/20/family-ties-ancestry-com-finds-that-romney-and-george-w-are-cousins/#ixzz1iXfd90DI

This is just sickening.
Ennoia

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 06:27:41 PM »

Barack Obama
George W. Bush, the 43rd U.S. president, and Barack Obama, the 44th president, are 11th cousins through Samuel and Sarah Soole Hinckley of 17th-century Massachusetts.

And for a whole list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_family
Quiethinker

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 06:32:36 PM »

Now u can add Mitt Romney to that list. They all want the power to stay within the illuminati family.
tritonman

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 06:34:50 PM »

It would be interesting to find out if John Hinkley Jr. who attempted to assasinate Reagan while bush was vp is related to the same bunch... Roll Eyes
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 06:49:07 PM »

It would be interesting to find out if John Hinkley Jr. who attempted to assasinate Reagan while bush was vp is related to the same bunch... Roll Eyes

"...11th cousins through Samuel and Sarah Soole Hinckley of 17th-century Massachusetts."

You know that was my first thought upon reading the above!  Shocked

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."
Ennoia

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 06:50:23 PM »

Considering the ties that these mis-leaders have with projects such as MK Ultra, I wouldn't be in the least surprised.

Quiethinker

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 07:11:57 PM »

Guys,

I found it! This is the ancestry of the father of John Hinckley Jr

http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=samsloan&id=I22236

When u go there, click on ancestry through "father" and go back to the the year 1589. Look what u find!

tritonman

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 08:01:05 PM »

If memory serves me, Hinkley's parents were having dinner with the Bush's at the time of the shooting??  Dig remembers I am sure as do others here but that sure rings a bell to me..
Quiethinker

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2012, 08:25:41 PM »

John Warnock Hinckley Jr who attempted to assassinate Reagan (while Bush was vice president) is blood related to the Bush family. They are related through:

Father: Samuel HINKLEY b: 1589 c: 25 May 1589 in Saint Johns, Harrietsham, Kent, England
Mother: Sarah SOOLE b: 1600 c: 8 Jun 1600 in Hawkhurst, Kent, England

Again, if u want to confirm this for urself go to the link i posted in the previous post. I read a few articles that the Hinckley family were close friends to the Bush family, but this proves that not only are they close friends, they are related by blood!
jofortruth

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2012, 10:10:20 PM »

If memory serves me, Hinkley's parents were having dinner with the Bush's at the time of the shooting??  Dig remembers I am sure as do others here but that sure rings a bell to me..

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=2618

Note: John Hinckley Jr.'s older brother, Scott Hinckley, and Vice President Bush's son Neil Bush had a dinner appointment scheduled for the next day.

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: