EXPOSED: IOWA GOP VOTE COUNT FRAUD! SANTORUM HAS NOT WON ANY PRECINCT!

Author Topic: EXPOSED: IOWA GOP VOTE COUNT FRAUD! SANTORUM HAS NOT WON ANY PRECINCT!  (Read 41761 times)

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

I only see one precinct not counted in the latest 3 files.  Here's a zip of the spreadsheets I captured... if anyone wants to do the grunt work of combing over them.  Not my cup-o-tea.

Two discrepancies noted in previous posts.

Iowa Caucus 2012 Precinct Results (right-clicky, save-as)

Note: I only totaled the columns for Paul, Santorum and Romney.

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline New Whirled Order

I'm sending Ron Paul $500 tomorrow.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
The votes are so close!  Why on earth would Santorum pull anything?  I don't believe it about Santorum -- not one person wants him.

Love, e

Offline shipgeek

2.18am: So the cause of all this delay was the Clinton County Republican party. A random search via Google brought me to its website – and they really sound like a fun bunch.

2.06am: The tally from Story County has been corrected officially, cutting Santorum's lead to four.

And, according to Karl Rove on Fox News, the votes from the final precinct in Clinton County have been "agreed" between the Santorum and Romney camps, giving Romney a win by 18 votes.

So, that means:

Romney wins Iowa by 14 votes!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/04/iowa-caucus-results-live-coverage

WTF 14 votes?

I knew the vote count was going to be rigged.
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
This is the biggest fraud since Kennedy stole the West Virginia Primary.

If that is indeed the case, then will someone representing the Ron Paul campaign pursue criminal charges against the likely culprits? Or will the paralyzing fear of being called a "sore loser" (or some other name) be all it takes to preempt such action yet again? If the latter, then won't that just encourage the election riggers in New Hampshire and other states to do the same damn thing?
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Trainwreck

I haven't seen any evidence of fraud. Seems like the precinct counting was pretty transparent, we'll have to wait to see what the rest of the guys still out there say. 

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
I haven't seen any evidence of fraud.

Gee, could that have something to do with the fact that anti-Paul GOP officials conveniently chose to meet at an undisclosed location to steal "count" the votes in secret? ::)

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors

Seems like the precinct counting was pretty transparent

Really?  Last I checked, counting that goes up, then down, then back up again seems rather fishy.  That kind of dynamic only works in trendy pop songs that should never have been recorded.

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline shipgeek

I had no illusions.

I knew they would turn things around.

::)
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Really?  Last I checked, counting that goes up, then down, then back up again seems rather fishy.

And last I checked, a group of establishment hacks openly hostile to a particular candidate counting the votes in secret at an undisclosed location is the very opposite of "transparent."

Could the reason why certain people don't "see" circumstantial evidence of vote fraud (even when it's staring them right in the face) be that they don't want to see it?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
I haven't seen any evidence of fraud. Seems like the precinct counting was pretty transparent, we'll have to wait to see what the rest of the guys still out there say.  

You haven't seen any evidence of fraud? The result is all the evidence needed.

Santorum cannot get 50 people to come to a speech, Ron Paul gets over 2,000 in Iowa.

Not one precinct had Santorum as the winner that we know of.

We know of at least 100 that had Paul as the winner, and in those Santorum was 3rd to 6th. He never got second place. It was always Paul or Romney.

When 1% of the vote were counted it was Paul by over 40% and all the networks predicted a Paul win, then all of the numbers started shifting according to preplanned program where votes were shaved from other candidates to be put in a bucket of Santorum. The NWO haters of liberty who are doing this are big fans of santorum, they love santorum, they would like to shower themselves with santorum. But I digress...

Then we noticed that vote totals were going backwards and forwards to make sure it could come within 100 votes so everyone would be distracted with the bullshit.

Then they never released the precinct totals to compare with the people at the precincts, then we have the extreme oddity of santorum's numbers not showing up.

And more evidence of a Karl Rove style Iowa GOP coup d'etat is everywhere.

Karl Rove is already wanted for one murder of a voting whistleblower and he is so f**king pychotic he may just start offing people at random because he hates life in general.

So anyone involved should wipe the santorum off of themselves and blow the whistle as much as possible.

Everybody knows it was fraud, no one believes this result.

The only winners were Ron Paul who actually won and has the long term vision to keep moving ahead in the face of Stalinistic vote counting by the Iowa fake-GOP hijacked by anti-american and anti-freedom nazi scum and every one of his supporters. We are a part of history when their entire anti-american matrix comes tumbling down.

The MSM was step one, this rigged voting is step two. They can keep showing us exactly how they were able to rob the american people of freedom and liberty for the past 60+ years, or they can magna carter this situation. They risk everything, let's see how stupid they are with New Hampshire and beyond.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
2.18am: So the cause of all this delay was the Clinton County Republican party. A random search via Google brought me to its website – and they really sound like a fun bunch.

2.06am: The tally from Story County has been corrected officially, cutting Santorum's lead to four.

And, according to Karl Rove on Fox News, the votes from the final precinct in Clinton County have been "agreed" between the Santorum and Romney camps, giving Romney a win by 18 votes.

So, that means:

WTF 14 votes?

wow, really? you knew it? you must be psychic, everyone knew it. there have been over 100 articles on it before the voting. blackboxvoting even showed us how to expose it and we did. did you also know that millions more americans are awake because of their criminal offenses?

I mean really...we wrote about the fraud before it happened, we stated how it was going to happen, they committed voter fraud exactly the way we said they would, and now they discredited their fake win and showed how scared they are of ron paul.

just think what kind of cowards we are dealing with, they cannot let dr. paul have a single state or they litterally will perpetually convulse from panic attacks until they go into a coma. that is basically wat they are saying with this, they did not need to commit fraud, dr. paul is going to have a heck of a time winning even with iowa. but they are that scared, they know a tsunami is coming and they want us all to either become cokmpletely apathetic or completely irrational, that is thir only play. apathy and irrationality are our only enemies, and their enemies are 300 million awakened americans who are tired of how pathetic they are.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline able

when will we start getting in the video evidence?

if the vids that i have been hearing about with  paul supporters and other patriots have been taking show evidence and are made into a Montage and up'ed by every one we will have one powerful tool.

We are gonna need a montage!
http://youtu.be/CQvNu8LoTo0

my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

Offline shipgeek

wow, really? you knew it? you must be psychic, everyone knew it.

Don't get at me.

I would have preferred that it go the right way.

:o
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline Nailer

Re: MSNBC AND CNN REPORT: RON PAUL WINS 2012 IOWA GOP CAUCUS BY OVER 40%!!!!
« Reply #175 on: January 04, 2012, 07:20:29 am »
Santorum? bs rigged

yes the elite do not want Ron Paul to win . He would not be a puppet for the masters to play with.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline able

Re: MSNBC AND CNN REPORT: RON PAUL WINS 2012 IOWA GOP CAUCUS BY OVER 40%!!!!
« Reply #176 on: January 04, 2012, 08:14:10 am »
yes the elite do not want Ron Paul to win . He would not be a puppet for the masters to play with.

he would show America what its like to live without strings and leech's. the rest of the world would kick there foreign owned central banks and demand not to pay personal tax too.

it would be a nightmare that the leech's could never wake from. they would have to work and would not live a life of privilege funded by the oldest scam in the book.

hang on? im always hearing about the greater good? even with vaccines they say they know a small percentage is harmed (they refuse to acknowledge any cases because they would have to pay but they do admit it) would it not be for the greater good if 99% can live a debt free life and a life of purpose instead of running on the 1% owned invisible treadmills our entire life paying back fictional dollars to fictional entities?

we cant have that! people will think they are equal to the person next to them! they will all want freedoms and rights and even worse they will work out that the only thing stopping them having all this is..... is..... the current system. the bastard sun of the "rule by divine right crap".

ow the horror.

my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

Offline larsonstdoc

So, that means:

WTF 14 votes?

I will never trust any vote counting coming out of a "back room".  The NWO, IMO is trying to prop Santorum up and throw Newt out so they can get their man Romney into the White House---replacing the old puppet with a new puppet. 

Online chris jones

Keep the peons lost in space and they have every tool and tactic nesessary to accomplish this.
Sure this is a superscam, what hasn't been for decades. I am very f pissed of.
  RP won if this had been kept legit, you can bet your last dime it wasn't.
     Please remember its not over till the fat lady sings. I've been sending e mails all morning, for whatever good they will do, at least I feel better doing it.
     Lets lock and load, you guys know the deal much better than I do about making u tubes and exposure of this debauchery, please use your skills to flood the NET. The entire world is watching this and we need to get this out. WE, Americans, want our country back, the only candidate that can do that is Ron Paul, every informed human on this planet is aware of this.
     This has to go GLOBAL....

Offline lee51

How will this fraud be exposed and has anyone contacted the Ron Paul campaign about it?  I think Rand Paul knew about this fraud, he looked pretty angry in the video!!

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?

Santorum cannot get 50 people to come to a speech, Ron Paul gets over 2,000 in Iowa.

Not just that but he has to show up at places the day before, where he knew people were going to be, during a college bowl game, to assure he would have someone to talk to, and he has no funding, he doesn't even have two pennies to rub together, and yet all week the main stream media some how was letting us know what was going to happen, by pushing Rick in our faces.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline KazKru

Where's Hillary's indignation about the voter fraud in Iowa?  She had her finger on the pulse of the Russian elections, so you'd think she'd be all over an election in her backyard!  ;)

Offline Ryujin

• Remember, remember the eleventh of September....
You know, while yeah, it sucks he was cheated into third place... But, the big thing here is that we got them to fire off their big fraud gun this early in the race and all they could use it for was to just  knock him back a little bit! So in the long run not only does this mean that they're gonna find it really hard to pull off a scam this big latter on when it really counts but they also showed far to much of their hand which means it's gonna be a whole easier to foil their future shenanigans. So all and all, I think we pulled a win here.  ;D
You know what the funny and maybe just a little sad thing here is? Before their domestication by the Romans sheep were regarded as one of the more aggressive and free spirited creatures on this planet, sound familiar anyone?

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
I was reading the progression of this thread...  No surprise here as I tried to explain to you all in older threads...

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I was reading the progression of this thread...  No surprise here as I tried to explain to you all in older threads...

You also said that the MSM was supporting RP, so well, ya know...

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
You know, while yeah, it sucks he was cheated into third place... But, the big thing here is that we got them to fire off their big fraud gun this early in the race and all they could use it for was to just  knock him back a little bit! So in the long run not only does this mean that they're gonna find it really hard to pull off a scam this big latter on when it really counts but they also showed far to much of their hand which means it's gonna be a whole easier to foil their future shenanigans. So all and all, I think we pulled a win here.  ;D

He also gets the exact same number of delegates as Romney. They achieved nothing and they wasted all of their ammo. The tsunami of liberty and freedom is just getting more and more momentum every time they show us all exactly how insane they are.

Offline Ryujin

• Remember, remember the eleventh of September....
^
Yep!

Remember boys and girls, this here is an endurance race and the NWO crony crew just put all their boys into the red on the first lap. We just need to stay on the game, show the world how transparent their lying ways are and just keep on trudging on. They more they try to cheat from now on, the more  people they're just gonna knock off the fence and right into our camp.

Sooo, in the immortal words of Charlie Sheen, "Winning!"
You know what the funny and maybe just a little sad thing here is? Before their domestication by the Romans sheep were regarded as one of the more aggressive and free spirited creatures on this planet, sound familiar anyone?

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
You also said that the MSM was supporting RP, so well, ya know...

Well, that is NOT what I said.

What I did do, I painted a 'picture' of IF the main stream media supports RP WHY that COULD BE and WHAT WOULD MOST LIKELY HAPPEN.

I NEVER said the MSM supported RP.  Just like I NEVER said NOT to vote for RP. ;)

I said IF the MSM supported RP it would be a "SET UP".

All you could focus on was saying "THEY HAD TO SUPPORT HIM".  Remember?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Well, that is NOT what I said.

What I did do, I painted a 'picture' of IF the main stream media supports RP WHY that COULD BE and WHAT WOULD MOST LIKELY HAPPEN.

I NEVER said the MSM supported RP.  Just like I NEVER said NOT to vote for RP. ;)

I said IF the MSM supported RP it would be a "SET UP".

All you could focus on was saying "THEY HAD TO SUPPORT HIM".  Remember?

after trying to find justification for my argument, it is incontrovertible that you are right and I am wrong. My apologies sir. Thanks for the clarification.

Offline tritonman

after trying to find justification for my argument, it is incontrovertible that you are right and I am wrong. My apologies sir. Thanks for the clarification.
                                                            What DIG is WRONG??

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
I have been away from the computer for the last 2 days..,. as well I've been out of touch with the media in general... But... I happened to catch a glimpse at a news cast at a stop...  there was a long faced Santorum and a red eyed, obviously been crying Gingrich but I had no sound to go by as to what they were saying... it was on in the distance... anyway then they flashed quickly to Ron Paul with a big smile and people dancing around... so I assumed that Dr. Paul won... the whole thing was on for just a half of a minute, and then a commercial and I was back on the road... I only got back to the perch just 20 minutes ago.

What is the upshot...

Oldyoti

"When only cops have guns,
it's called a "police state".

~Claire Wolfe

Offline Wintermute

Santorum is where we need to dig to find evidence of fraud.. he has zero support so there's no way he could have matched, let alone exceeded the efforts of RP's army of volunteers. 

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
                                                            What DIG is WRONG??

it happens ;)

Offline tritonman

it happens ;)
For some reaon or other as soon as I saw the word(incontrovertible)  used in your statement that was the very first thing that popped into my mind as I had watched the pricess diaries  only a few weeks ago again.   ;D