Vote Ron Paul - Poll up on Drudge

Author Topic: Vote Ron Paul - Poll up on Drudge  (Read 4287 times)

Offline Lannister

Vote Ron Paul - Poll up on Drudge
« on: January 03, 2012, 01:55:21 pm »
http://www.drudgereport.com/

So far Ron and Mitt neck and neck.

Offline Lannister

Re: Vote Ron Paul - Poll up on Drudge
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 02:03:12 pm »
another 8k votes in about 5 min for Paul

3 min later Paul now pulls 3% ahead where there was less than 1% difference 10 min ago.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 03:17:10 pm »
10,000 votes and 5% ahead.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 03:24:35 pm »
I voted for RP and it jumped to 30%. I hope i was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak...lol. I really hope they do not try to screw RP out of this. I hope they realize that if they try any shenanigans now, that they will be too transparent to get away with it. We need Ron Paul in the worst way to try and salvage this republic.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 03:41:33 pm »
you guys do know you can vote more than once, right?
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 03:50:58 pm »
No, you can't vote more than once.  Your vote wasn't counted unless it takes you to the blue bar graph showing the results.

If one tries to go back and vote twice, there is a message saying you already voted and cannot do it again.

Love, e

Offline Dok

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 04:00:20 pm »
No, you can't vote more than once.  Your vote wasn't counted unless it takes you to the blue bar graph showing the results.

If one tries to go back and vote twice, there is a message saying you already voted and cannot do it again.

Love, e

i have voted twice. nope make that 3 times.
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 04:59:30 pm »
try using different browsers, although some people don't have static IP addresses.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 05:02:15 pm »
Voting more than once? Shame shame! Somebody needs to repent for trying to game the system.  :(
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 05:07:52 pm »
Voting more than once? Shame shame! Somebody needs to repent for trying to game the system.  :(

If it were an actual election, I'd agree with you. What we are doing my slanting the numbers is simply trying to reverse the propaganda the MSM puts out.

Offline tritonman

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 05:11:19 pm »
Voting more than once? Shame shame! Somebody needs to repent for trying to game the system.  :(
No the shame would be on you for being dense enough to not realize it is a worthless poll with flawed results. ;D  Shame for everyone see.  I'll take mine you take yours. ;) But at least mine was done for scientific purposes. ::)

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 05:12:31 pm »

If everyone can vote more than once, that kinda makes it fair.  It'd be like allowing all football/baseball/whatever players to use roids.  I mean, sure things can get rather brutal, but at least it's a level playing field.

I'm not voting in this poll since it requires a known web tracker access to keep tabs on you via your browser.  Ghostery doesn't even allow the poll to show for me =].

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 05:18:38 pm »
No the shame would be on you for being dense enough to not realize it is a worthless poll with flawed results. ;D  Shame for everyone see.  I'll take mine you take yours. ;) But at least mine was done for scientific purposes. ::)

Listen, I don't appreciate your attitude! I was being light with my comment, and you call me dense? And no, the smiley doesn't get you off scott free.

I encourage people to be honest, so as to not have the opposition come in here, see these comments and call foul. You know good and well that's exactly the kind of thing they do, so what gives you call me dense for telling people to be a decent human being?

It remains questionable as to who is the dense one!  ::)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Offline Dok

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 05:22:22 pm »

i just wanted to see if you could, as that is what you always here from the media, the crazy ron paul supporters stuffing the votes. well proved that you could.
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 05:26:57 pm »
i just wanted to see if you could, as that is what you always here from the media, the crazy ron paul supporters stuffing the votes. well proved that you could.

See, I can understand that. And if this clown had posted that right out of the gate, no problems. But he didn't. Nothing of the sort was said up front, just to vote.

Offline tritonman

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 05:31:09 pm »
Don't be a sore loser Kilk.. ;D

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 05:35:15 pm »
Don't be a sore loser Kilk.. ;D

I appreciate your attempt at levity. We need more of it actually. In that respect, thank you. And no, I'm not sore, as I've lost nothing. I'll always be a winner for encouraging people to be honest. My God says so!  ;)

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 07:26:29 pm »

I voted once. Why?

"...never bring yourself in comparison with those masters of the earth who have already engrossed the attention of half mankind before you..."
 - Adam Smith

But I can understand why some would yield to the temptation.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley