Cathy Obrien exposes the fact that Mitt Romney's dad was an MK Ultra programmer

Author Topic: Cathy Obrien exposes the fact that Mitt Romney's dad was an MK Ultra programmer  (Read 39014 times)

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
I watching this vid on Cathy O'Brien and she states that Mit's father George W Romney was very interested in Mind Control,and wanted to use it on his flock of Mormons.Reading between the lines,he was a child abuser & and MK Ultra programmer.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7461738120783343519

Go to 1:12
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Is that why Mitt looks, moves, talks & acts like a plastic (not real) person?  He's MK Ultra'd by his dad? wow!  He's out of his mind & all mind-controlled Manchurian Candidate!

He is "the choice" as so much money was donated to his campaign by JP Morgan & Goldman Sachs compared to any of the other candidates.

They're doing the same thing with Mitt as was done with Obama.  He's kinda in the background, not being asked too many questions... in essence a blank slate to imprint upon.  While, at the same time doing everything possible to make Ron Paul look badly...

The constant "dangerous foreign policy" hammer they are beating on Ron Paul's head works a bit, so they'll probably amp it up.  I sure hope so because then it will show them up with their overkill!

It is hard for people to give up the idea that all  muslims want to jihad the world and kill all the infidels (anyone but themselves).  However, I did have a bit of success with a person adamant that RP's foreign policy was dangerous and that we should kill all muslims because they want to kill all of us...

I said please take a look at Ron Paul as the military supports him more than any other candidate.  This made sense to the gentleman to look into Ron Paul further because he likes everything about Ron Paul except his ahem "dangerous" foreign policy.

Just how does one say "oh, you're just mind-controlled."  lol

Love, e

Love, e

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
MKULTRA Victom Cathy O’Brien on Mitt Romney's Father Governor George Romney
http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/mkultra-victom-cathy-obrien-on
Posted by Girl Next Door on June 4, 2011 at 10:00am

It was in Mackinaw Island that I first met then-Prime Minister of Canada, Pierre Trudeau, a professed Jesuit. Through conversations that I overheard between him and Governor Romney, I learned how the CIA and the Catholics were merging their information for NWO controls.

Michigan's Governor George Romney was very much interested in implementing mind control of the masses. He wanted to bring the Satanic rituals of child abuse that were proliferating in the Catholic Church into the Mormon church. He wanted a robotic society growing up within the Mormon church so that they would give more money to the NWO effort.

One of the things that he instructed me to do was to attend the Muskegon Catholic Central High School -- which was very much involved in this ClA/Jesuit merger of mind control information. Through implementation of trauma in the school system, a person such as myself would photographically record whatever I was taught. I got all A's but I didn't gain any information I could use. I couldn't think to use anything that I had learned, but I was recording facts and that's what they were interested in.

......Governor Romney was also interested in an early version of the Global Education 2000 Program (Outcome-Based Education) that's infiltrated our school system It was designed to increase our children's learning capacity while decreasing their ability to critically analyze. As a result, the Michigan education system ranked first in the nation for many years but the devastation to the children was horrible. Sex, Lies, and Mind Control by Cathy O'Brien

Source:

http://www.whale.to/b/brien_q.html
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Parade of Lineage Gov't Mind Controlled Politicians, Son of George Romney...Mitt
http://cgi.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=30828
Posted By: VforVictory
Date: Sunday, 4-December-2011 22:43:07

These are links to Part 7 & 8 of Cathy O'Brien's talk about the tramatization and controlled victimization experienced by so many.

n Part 7, @3:39, Cathy O'Brien points to the son of former Michigan Governor George Romney, Mitt Romney and others, as something we need to PAY ATTENTION TO as they are paraded in front of us. She also lists participation in the torture and traumatization programming by Sen. Robert Byrd, Gerald Ford, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, George Bush Sr.

PHILLIPS & OBRIEN PART 7 - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=GDBjOnpcsoQ&feature=endscreen

In Part 8, Cathy expands on the participation of Dick Cheney, and excuses George Bush Jr. as having been, from childhood, under the same mind shattering programming as herself.

PHILLIPS & OBRIEN PART 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Ss1NhHKltOI&feature=endscreen
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
ALERT: Mitt Romney owns a slew of child torture prisons under the guise of juvenile detention centers where rape, hospitalizations, and trauma based mind control are mandatory in each facility:

http://www.caica.org/Mitt_Romney_Robert_Lichfield.htm
http://creativeyouth.net/romney.html
http://www.alternet.org/module/printversion/31000

When Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said he’d support doubling the size of the prison at Guantanamo Bay, he was trying to show voters that he’d be tough on terror. Two of his top fundraisers, however, have long supported using tactics that have been likened to torture for troubled teenagers.

As The Hill noted last week, 133 plaintiffs filed a civil suit against Romney’s Utah finance co-chair, Robert Lichfield, and his various business entities involved in residential treatment programs for adolescents. The umbrella group for his organization is the World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS, sometimes known as WWASP) and Lichfield is its founder and is on its board of directors.

The suit alleges that teens were locked in outdoor dog cages, exercised to exhaustion, deprived of food and sleep, exposed to extreme temperatures without adequate clothing or water, severely beaten, emotionally brutalized, and sexually abused and humiliated. Some were even made to eat their own vomit.

But the link to teen abuse goes far higher up in the Romney campaign. Romney’s national finance co-chair is a man named Mel Sembler. A long time friend of the Bushes, Sembler was campaign finance chair for the Republican party during the first election of George W. Bush, and a major fundraiser for his father.

Like Lichfield, Sembler also founded a nationwide network of treatment programs for troubled youth. Known as Straight Inc., from 1976 to 1993, it variously operated nine programs in seven states. At all of Straight’s facilities, state investigators and/or civil lawsuits documented scores of abuses including teens being beaten, deprived of food and sleep for days, restrained by fellow youth for hours, bound, sexually humiliated, abused and spat upon.

According to the L.A. Times, California investigators said that at Straight teens were “subjected to unusual punishment, infliction of pain, humiliation, intimidation, ridicule, coercion, threats, mental abuse… and interference with daily living functions such as eating, sleeping and toileting.”

Through a spokesperson, Lichfield has dismissed the similar charges against WWASPS to The Hill as “ludicrous,” claiming that the teens who sued “have a long history of lying, fabricating and twisting the story around to their own benefit.”

Straight would use virtually identical language in its denials: In the 1990 L.A. Times article cited above, a Straight counselor downplayed the California investigators’ report by saying, “Some kids get very upset and lie and some parents believe them.” Both Straight and WWASPS have repeatedly called their teen participants “liars” and “manipulators” who oppose the programs because they want to continue taking drugs or engage in other bad behavior.

Curiously, however, both programs regularly admitted teens who did not actually have serious problems. In 1982, 18-year-old Fred Collins, a Virginia Tech student with excellent grades, went to visit his brother, who was in treatment for a drug problem at Straight in Orlando, Florida.

A counselor determined that he was high on marijuana because his eyes were red (this would later turn out to have been due to swimming in a pool with contacts on). He did admit to occasional marijuana use, but insisted he was not high at the time, nor was he an addict. Nonetheless, he was barraged with hours of humiliating questions, strip-searched, and held against his will for months until he managed to escape.

He won $220,000 in a lawsuit he filed against the program for false imprisonment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, assault, and battery. Ultimately, Straight would pay out millions in settlements before it finally closed. However, to this day, there are at least eight programs operating that use Straight’s methods, often in former Straight buildings operated by former Straight staff. They include: Alberta Adolescent Recovery Center (Canada), Pathway Family Center (Michigan, Indiana, Ohio), Growing Together (Florida), Possibilities Unlimited (Kentucky), SAFE (Florida), and Phoenix Institute for Adolescents (Georgia).

Sembler has never admitted to the problems with Straight's methods. In fact, when he recently served as Ambassador to Italy, he listed it among his accomplishments on his official State Department profile. Although all of the programs with the Straight name are closed, the nonprofit Straight Foundation that funded them still exists, though under a different name. It's now called the Drug Free America Foundation, and it lobbies for drug testing and in support of tougher policies in the war on drugs.

One of the plaintiffs in the current case against WWASPS, 21-year-old Chelsea Filer, spoke to me when I was researching a TV segment on the industry. She told me that she was forced to walk for miles on a track in scorching desert heat with a 35-pound sandbag on her back. “You were not allowed to scratch your face, move your fingers, lick your lips, move your eyes from the ground,” she said. When she asked for a chapstick, “They put a piece of wood in my mouth and I had to hold it there for two weeks. I was bleeding on my tongue.”

Why was Filer subject to such punishment? “I had less interest in school and more interest in boys and my mom was worried about me,” she says, explaining that her mother believed that the program was nothing more than a strict boarding school.

Because she has attention deficit disorder, Filer was unable to consistently follow the exacting rules, and repeated small violations were seen as ongoing defiance. “It broke my heart that my mom had no belief in me,” she says, describing how, because WWASPS had told her mother to dismiss complaints as “manipulation,” her mother ignored her pleas to come home.

“I’m not a bad kid,” she continued, “I never used drugs, I was never in trouble, I have no criminal record. I know my mom was worried about me—but so many times I told her that this is too much. I would gladly have gone to prison instead.”

WWASPS is linked with facilities Academy at Ivy Ridge (New York), Carolina Springs Academy (South Carolina), Cross Creek Programs (Utah), Darrington Academy (Georgia), Horizon Academy (Nevada), Majestic Ranch Academy (Utah), MidWest Academy (Iowa), Respect Camp (Mississippi), Royal Gorge Academy (Colorado), Spring Creek Lodge (Montana), and Tranquility Bay (Jamaica).

Although it has settled several lawsuits out of court, the organization has never publicly admitted wrong-doing. However, the U.S. State Department spurred Samoa to investigate its Paradise Cove program in 1998 after receiving “credible allegations of physical abuse,” including “beatings, isolation, food and water deprivation, choke-holds, kicking, punching, bondage, spraying with chemical agents, forced medication, verbal abuse and threats of further physical abuse.” Paradise Cove closed shortly thereafter. That same year, the Czech Republic forced the closure of WWASP-linked Morava Academy following employees’ allegations that teens were being abused.

The former director of the Dundee Ranch Academy Program in Costa Rica went to local authorities after seeing medical neglect and other severe abuse, although human rights abuse charges were ultimately dropped against the owner, Robert Lichfield’s brother Narvin. That program closed in 2003.

Police in Mexico have shut down three WWASP-linked facilities: Sunrise Beach (1996), Casa By The Sea (2004) and High Impact (where police videotaped the teens chained in dog cages).

In 2005, New York’s Eliot Spitzer forced WWASP to return over $1 million to the parents of Academy at Ivy Ridge students, because the school had fraudulently claimed to provide legitimate New York high school diplomas. He fined Ivy Ridge $250,000, plus $2000 in court costs. A civil suit has been filed for educational fraud in New York as well, by a different law firm.

Straight's Sembler currently heads the Scooter Libby Defense Fund, in addition to his work for Romney, and has worked tirelessly to keep the Vice President's former Chief of Staff out of prison, even after his conviction on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice. After all, if running programs that impose these kinds of "treatments" on American teenagers is not a prison-worthy offense, why should lying to a court be?

The Romney campaign is aware of the WWASP suits, and should be familiar with the Straight suits. If not, it's worth asking: Does Romney support these types of tactics for at-risk youth? Or does he take the line the organizations founded by his fundraisers take—that these dozens of lawsuits are merely from bad kids who make up lies?

Coming from the man who wants to double the size of Guantanamo, these aren't insignificant questions. If Romney doesn't believe the aggressive tactics he supports for use against enemy combatants ought to be used against troubled teens and youth drug users, he should say so, and show he means it by removing these men from his campaign.

Maia Szalavitz is author of Help At Any Cost: How the Troubled-Teen Industry Cons Parents and Hurts Kids (Riverhead, 2006) and a senior fellow at www.stats.org. Her latest book, co-written with Dr. Bruce D. Perry is The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog and Other Stories from a Child Psychiatrist's Notebook. (Basic Books, 2007).

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
MITT ROMNEY WANTS TO DOUBLE THE SIZE OF GITMO BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT IS AN MK ULTRA OPERATION!

Mitt Romney - Guantanamo Bay
http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Profiles/Governor/Massachusetts/Mitt_Romney/views/Guantanamo_Bay/

Summary

Governor Romney is a strong supporter of the use of the Guantanamo Bay facility to hold prisoners, the use of enhanced interrogation techniques, and the denial of habeas corpus and other legal rights to prisoners. He does not support civilian trials for prisoners such as KSM.

During the Presidential debate in South Carolina, Governor Romney stated that he wanted prisoners held in Guantanamo, and that doubling the size of the facility could be justified if the need existed. When asked about whether or not the CIA should torture a prisoner in a "ticking time bomb" scenario, Governor Romney noted that it was the President and not the CIA that would make this decision and that he supported enhanced interrogation but not torture.

In another presidential debate, Governor Romney stated that he would not specify openly if techniques such as waterboarding were torture. He stated again that Guantanamo Bay was the appropriate place for detainees and not in a civilian jail with lawyers. This support for the use of Guantanamo was continued in campaign stops in which he stated that the facility at GITMO was the appropriate and legal place for detainees such as KSM. When President Obama finally recanted his push to hold civilian trials for KSM, Governor Romney stated that President Obama was naive for attempting to hold such a trial in a civilian court.

South Carolina Debate

In May of 2007, Governor Romney participated in the first South Carolina Presidential debate. When asked about Guantanamo Bay, expressed support for holding detainees there, and support for not allowing habeas corpus rights.

MR. HUME: Governor Romney, I'd like to draw you out on this.

MR. ROMNEY: Yeah, first of all, let's make sure that we understand that the key in electing the next president is to find somebody who will make sure that that scenario doesn't ever happen, and the key to that is prevention.

We've all spent a lot of time talking about what happens after the bomb goes off. The real question is, how do you prevent the bomb from going off? And that's what I spent my time doing as a governor over the last four years, and serving on the Homeland Security Advisory Council. And that means intelligence and counterterrorism.

Now we're going to -- you said the person's going to be in Guantanamo. I'm glad they're at Guantanamo. I don't want them on our soil. I want them on Guantanamo, where they don't get the access to lawyers they get when they're on our soil. I don't want them in our prisons. I want them there.

Some people have said, we ought to close Guantanamo. My view is, we ought to double Guantanamo. We ought to make sure that the terrorists -- (applause) -- and there's no question but that in a setting like that where you have a ticking bomb that the president of the United States -- not the CIA interrogator, the president of the United States -- has to make the call. And enhanced interrogation techniques have to be used -- not torture but enhanced interrogation techniques, yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0U9k7Jj_40

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
if they only knew
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! Molon Labe! Come and take them!

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
if they only knew

If they only wanted to know.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline egypt

It's our job to make Sure they know.

Offline Matt Hatter

Someone make a tv commercial called Manchurian candidate and get it on the air.

Mitt has more skeletons in his closet than Satan.

This is some sick stuff!

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
I watching this vid on Cathy O'Brien and she states that Mit's father George W Romney was very interested in Mind Control,and wanted to use it on his flock of Mormons.Reading between the lines,he was a child abuser & and MK Ultra programmer.

Whenever I walk into a megachurch, they seem like they have MIND CONTROL written all over it. I last walked into one over 2 years ago...it felt like walking into a shopping mall. And subsequently afterwards I looked on the church's web site, and sure enough they do alot of stuff, especially toward the youth, concerning mind control techniques.

Rick Warren is one of the Emergent Church leaders, which has influence over these megachurches. Of course he's a CFR member too.

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Did you know George Romney was BORN IN MEXICO? Also a video interview with Romney at link:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=9618&st=0
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline egypt

Well, if Mitt were subjected to the type of mind-control his Dad was into (for us all)... poor, dangerous Mitt Romney!  Heaven Help America!

Stewart Swerdlow (mind-control program victim) says that they were "considering" pursuing the type of mind control that uses the primitive sex urges to split the personality.  It does create a manchurian candidate type of person because the split personalities do not know what the other exists or doing.  And, the personalities can be controlled as to who is in and who is out.

How many others in key power seats (local, on up) are mind-controlled?

Indeed, I look at the force that would be behind such a system, controlling with its tentacles, as a Beast!

Love, e

Offline kimpunkrock

• My Myspace page

Without a DOUBT MITT is a brainwashed stooge, I have thought this for months after researching things in his life and what is said about him.  One example would be the look in his eyes and face, including the fact that he is known as Mr. No emotion in a crisis.

Some of the things he did in college and before he was govenor are pretty obvious, all you have to do know about these people and what they do and what they would do and look at him and his life...the pieces fall into place!

THANK YOU for this great post!

Offline America2

Way back in 2002(when I wasn't aware of the fake left/right paradigm) - when Romney was running for governor of MA, he pretty much won the election b/c his opponent(O'Brien) openly advocated 16 year old girls having full rights to abortions.

Yes, I understand these elections are rigged, but nonetheless it's not like they can rig them and that's that, otherwise it would look very obvious. This "gaffe" by O'Brien was NO "gaffe" at all. It was intentional all the way(and ended up getting alot of voters mad).

And let's not forget Wellstone's assassination that year as well - Walter Mondale stepped in to run for him, and for the 2nd time in his career, he played his role in giving the election to his opponent(Norm Coleman). Of course, I'm sure everyone remembers way back in 1984 how he made some suspect statements(ie-promising to raise taxes) that turned everyone away from him and lead to Reagan's lop-sided victory.

Anyhow - everyone needs to wake up to all of this nonsense - how many times have we seen grown adults make all these childish "gaffes", and the MSM acts like they were merely self-destructing and being foolish.

Offline Rex

People of Romney's age (give or take a few years) would be prime possibilities for MK Ultra, trauma-based mind control.  The Bush family is neck-deep in CIA covert programs like MK Ultra, and look at how flaky George W. Bush is.  We know nothing about Obama's past, nothing, and he's our chief executive.  And Chief Justice John Roberts of the supreme court--he had very little on the record as far as judicial opinions when he was brought in from outside to run the court.  We don't know anything substantive about those peoples' pasts, and Romney is veiled by the Mormon church, so who knows what he's hiding.

If you had a tool like MK Ultra and DIDN'T use it on those you put in positions of power...well, you'd be irresponsible.

Offline jerryweaver

Wow I watched the video.  This needs to go viral. If Romney is a psychopath he definitely will go into WW3. 

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Yes, there is a Thread on this subject and much much more,
Mormon Mind Control: US Intel, Planet Kolob & the Romney Deception
« on: August 14, 2012, 08:18:53 PM »
 http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=235264.msg1370583#msg1370583
although Kita first reveled the Cathy O’Brien video back in« on: January 02, 2012, 08:06:20 PM »
and Dig later post with more connecting the dots
Mormon Mind Control: US Intel, Planet Kolob & the Romney Deception
Has shown more of the deception tentacles
The fact is that this subject leads into so many embarrassing facts that even this forum would seem to want to cover it up a bit or at least not promote it as much anymore! Whoever removed it from being a sticky (twice) maybe should tell us why!

The Mormon Church is so wrap up in this that those among us that are Mormons fill uncomfortable with their connection. They don’t know they are under mind control, but we do! But the powers to be go along with the deception (even on this forum) because in a sense they are being dragged into the Mind Control MKUltra also.

It is amazing just how powerful this deception and control reaches, because simply those under Mind Control don’t know it, they are doing good things and that is what they know, the actions that they do under Mind Control are not fully or logically asset. That is why good people like Joel Skouson, Steven Jones, Steve Stenk (EFoods) who Alex as interviewed and help Sponsor Infowars can be under MKUltra Mind Control, even the Mods on this forum, heck we all could be to some extent. We oppose ourselves!

That is why I have to question why the tread   Mormon Mind Control: US Intel, Planet Kolob & the Romney Deception has been remove as a sticky twice, this is troubling?
What do you under-stand?

Offline America2

Wow I watched the video.  This needs to go viral. If Romney is a psychopath he definitely will go into WW3. 

This is just my opinion, but I feel a Romney Presidency could be more dangerous than an Obama Presidency, why? B/c the Tea Partiers and the 501c3 corporate Churchianity could be more receptive to helping carrying out the NWO agendas under Romney, especially after being conditioned all these years to blindly follow Republican candidates. On the contrary, they might put up a bit of resistance against Obama.

But again, JMHO.

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
This is just my opinion, but I feel a Romney Presidency could be more dangerous than an Obama Presidency, why? B/c the Tea Partiers and the 501c3 corporate Churchianity could be more receptive to helping carrying out the NWO agendas under Romney, especially after being conditioned all these years to blindly follow Republican candidates. On the contrary, they might put up a bit of resistance against Obama.

But again, JMHO.

I agree with you, the 501c3ers are becoming a drag on the system, the Libs and the no brainers are in the shoots and go right into the camps and take the mark.
They are going to use Romney to place them into position to reduce the Resistance or a least dilute it.
The Mind Control of the Mormon system is working its sorceries to bewitch the final vestage of Resistance.
What do you under-stand?

Offline kimpunkrock

• My Myspace page

But again, JMHO.

I agree with this statement, Rommney is SCCAARRYYYY in all aspects, he is the exact example of why people hate republicans.

I am still not voting for Obama but there is no way in hell I want Rommney to win as a matter of fact I hope to god that the NWO put in Obama, if not we are extra screwed, but in my opinion we are probably screwed either way.