How to protect your privacy on the internet from the NSA

Author Topic: How to protect your privacy on the internet from the NSA  (Read 4459 times)

Offline maunderingcabal

• Maunderingcabal
How to protect your privacy on the internet from the NSA
« on: June 23, 2013, 03:00:02 am »
I wrote a guide to protect your privacy online from the NSA.

http://maunderingcabal.com/wp/how-to-protect-your-privacy-on-the-internet-from-the-nsa

Offline Dorrogeray

Re: How to protect your privacy on the internet from the NSA
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 03:52:23 am »
You cannot protect your privacy from the NSA. At least not with encryption.. Not when 512qubit quantum computers are on the open market..

www.dwavesys.com

The qubit units double every year, faster than Moore's law. The computing power scaling is however unimaginably higher.

http://www.naturalnews.com/040859_Skynet_quantum_computing_D-Wave_Systems.html

The first system was a 128-qubit computer. Gen two is now a 512-qubit computer.

This does not mean the gen two system is merely four times more powerful than the gen one system. Thanks to the nature of qubits, it's actually 2 to the power of 384 times more powerful (2^384) than the gen one system. In other words, it out-computes the first D-Wave computer by a factor so large that you can't even imagine it in your human brain.

In other words, until someone figures out how to use quantum computers to encrypt in a new way, there is nothing they cant break. With quantum computing, its a piece of cake.

Thanks to the NWO, this technology will be used to gain total control over humanity, instead of being used to figure out how to get us to the stars.. This quantum computing is incredibly potent technology in terms of cyber warfare, neural networks, image recognition.. here are just some of the simple things this can be used for..

Looks like the dark road we take bears no escape.. Quantum computing for the AI, drones (air/land/sea) for the dirty work..

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 01:44:46 pm »
* cat  looks quite depressed
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline maunderingcabal

• Maunderingcabal
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 12:04:01 am »
You cannot protect your privacy from the NSA. At least not with encryption.. Not when 512qubit quantum computers are on the open market..

www.dwavesys.com

The qubit units double every year, faster than Moore's law. The computing power scaling is however unimaginably higher.

http://www.naturalnews.com/040859_Skynet_quantum_computing_D-Wave_Systems.html

The first system was a 128-qubit computer. Gen two is now a 512-qubit computer.

This does not mean the gen two system is merely four times more powerful than the gen one system. Thanks to the nature of qubits, it's actually 2 to the power of 384 times more powerful (2^384) than the gen one system. In other words, it out-computes the first D-Wave computer by a factor so large that you can't even imagine it in your human brain.

In other words, until someone figures out how to use quantum computers to encrypt in a new way, there is nothing they cant break. With quantum computing, its a piece of cake.

Thanks to the NWO, this technology will be used to gain total control over humanity, instead of being used to figure out how to get us to the stars.. This quantum computing is incredibly potent technology in terms of cyber warfare, neural networks, image recognition.. here are just some of the simple things this can be used for..

Looks like the dark road we take bears no escape.. Quantum computing for the AI, drones (air/land/sea) for the dirty work..

I think you give the NSA too much credit. I'm sure they have top of the line computers, but they are probably not quantam computers. Why would they be storing so much data if they could access all of it.

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 06:34:59 am »
I think you give the NSA too much credit. I'm sure they have top of the line computers, but they are probably not quantam computers. Why would they be storing so much data if they could access all of it.

You can BUY quantum computer online today! Of course that they have them! Its as simple as writing an e-mail to the company and having enough cash to buy one.. Now they likely use them to crack VIP (very important passwords, just made that up) but sooner or later they will have enough of quantum computing power to deploy them on the more generic tasks. Like having a virtual you and figuring out what you will have for breakfast tomorrow.  :-\

Offline ShofarPortfolio

• ShofarPortfolio
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 11:36:18 am »
There are so many tools and technologies out there that help protect your privacy, but the end user must know and make use of all of them to only reduce their exposure.  What is needed is a ground up design that is compatible with the low level Internet standards and provides totally unmonitorable anonymous communications for the masses.  ShofarPortfolio and Matryoshka Communications is that project.

What are needed are a few people to get seriously involved and the funds to bring it to the market.  The financial return may be enormous as documented on http://ShofarPortfolio.com/Matryoshka, but the principles should be the driving factor.

The project has stagnated and needs your help.  Please visit the site and contact me directly.

ShofarPortfolio’s motto is “We don’t know your stuff”
Learn about Matryoshka Communications and keep your data and metadata private.

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 03:17:25 pm »
There are so many tools and technologies out there that help protect your privacy, but the end user must know and make use of all of them to only reduce their exposure.  What is needed is a ground up design that is compatible with the low level Internet standards and provides totally unmonitorable anonymous communications for the masses.  ShofarPortfolio and Matryoshka Communications is that project.

What are needed are a few people to get seriously involved and the funds to bring it to the market.  The financial return may be enormous as documented on http://ShofarPortfolio.com/Matryoshka, but the principles should be the driving factor.

The project has stagnated and needs your help.  Please visit the site and contact me directly.

What sort of helpers does the project need ?
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline ShofarPortfolio

• ShofarPortfolio
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 03:43:34 pm »
We will need people, funds and computers.

The stickiest issue is funds.  Several hundred dollars are needed in hours and it will take probably $2K to $3K to bring enough to the table that we have a revenue generating product.  It will take between $25K and $50K to bring the whole Matryoshka system online.

People are needed to explain and promote it.  My gifts are the technology.  I have no desire to be the face of it.  I would so desire to talk with someone with similar convictions, who can gain enough knowledge to describe the technology, and has enough charisma and stage presence to be the face of Matryoshka.

Once the technology is in place we will need people with computers connected to the web to act as Matryoshka Nodes, and other services like owning rootless domain names.  This is a profit making venture and as documented it could be huge simply by gaining a .01% (1/10000) email market share.

Funds, token or otherwise can be sent to the PayPal@ShofarPortfolio.com PayPal account.  If you are reading this much past June of 2013, check to see how we are doing before you send funds.  Interested parties can contact me directly at John.Kozlowski@ShofarPortfolio.com.

Offline ShofarPortfolio

• ShofarPortfolio
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 04:19:25 pm »
Knowing that this may offend some, I am compelled to make this clear.  The biggest loser in the NSA spying issue is the church and they are the most asleep.  I wrote about this from two perspectives:

Snowden’s deeds should shame the passive Christianhttp://kozlowski.org/Blog-2013-06-10

Nazi America and the Lethargic Churchhttp://kozlowski.org/Blog-2013-06-18

Romans 1 shows that homosexuality is not the cause of the Lord’s displeasure, but the result of the church’s unrighteousness.  We see it growing in our nation because of the unrighteousness in the church.  While I stand with others in the privacy fight, it is remarkable to me that many of the key players, Manning, Greenwald, Appelbaum, are homosexuals, and most of the rest, Assange, Snowden, are known for casual relationships.  The church is the one who will pay the highest price for the loss of privacy, but it seems they don’t rally around the issue or their own.

Just as the Christian, the Muslim, the Democrat, the Republican, and the homosexual use the same roads, eat similar food, use the same kind of computers on a shared Internet, we must work together with them for our mutual benefit.  This is common grace.  We must stand with others of differing views on common roads and common issues like privacy.  We can contend on other issues in other ways.  The church needs to open their eyes to the privacy issue and not run from it because it is being championed by homosexuals.

The Christian should be able to hold up an “I am Bradley Manning” (http://IAm.BradleyManning.org) sign to stand with the man our government tortured while not endorsing his homosexuality.

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 05:48:41 pm »

You cannot protect your privacy from the NSA. At least not with encryption..

Encryption is not necessarily about stopping people from accessing data because eventually all technology gets broken.  The idea, however, is to make the data worthless with time.  By the time anyone with the resources could actually crack encryption, the data would be of little value.

Note that most of the time (read: practically all of the time), encryption is not "cracked", but rather subverted due to shitty passwords or a backdoor.  I don't care how super awesome entrenched someone thinks they are in the encryption world, I highly doubt anyone here has, knows someone who has, or knows someone who knows someone who has, "cracked" any encryption scheme directly.

As someone else put it... you give the NSA too much credit.  Digging through your garbage to find the birthdate of your first born to figure out a password is hardly "cracking" or "hacking" anything... unless you left some unused eggs in your trash.

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 10:37:55 pm »
Another way to protect your communications from the NSA is to use deaddrops http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwohadcUv4A
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 10:49:47 pm »
Spycoins.com has more deaddrop devices.
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline Embrey

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 11:46:02 am »

This is what I found interesting:  Glenn Greenwald said that if Snowden were to release those documents, they would "allow somebody who read them to know exactly how the NSA does what it does, which would in turn allow them to evade that surveillance or replicate it." 

(http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/07/15/202278668/glenn-greenwald-snowden-has-nsa-blueprint)

Is it correct?  I do not know.  It implies the apparatus is able to be circumvented.

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 11:50:50 am »
Just take sensible measures according to your abilities.

In other words, do not hand your private life on a plate to the NSA / Mossad / MI5 / DGSE / etc...
Make them work for it ....

The current mass surveillance works because the vast majority of traffic is plain text, un-encrypted, ip identifies users, the os is a massive backdoor, and using sell your data internet sites.

Global Gulag