British Spy Obama/Soetoro signs illegal NDAA for NATO extermination of Americans

Author Topic: British Spy Obama/Soetoro signs illegal NDAA for NATO extermination of Americans  (Read 112151 times)

Offline decemberfellow

of course I know that all Prison Planet Forum or any truth forums are on the list,  that only confirms what I said I aint going to them they will have to come for me.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
The bill is fake, it is not legal.

The have been doing this shit already and they got caught. They act like passing this bullshit will cover up their crimes, it will not. They could vote 430-0 on a bill to force you to throw your baby out the window. IT DOES NOT MAKE IT LEGAL!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline decemberfellow

No it is not legal.  Do they care!   No they do not and they will continue to pass illegal crap.  Ron Paul when elected will slow it down, buy us time to wake more sheep up, but stop it  no.  Its gonna happen. 
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
No it is not legal.  Do they care!   No they do not and they will continue to pass illegal crap.  Ron Paul when elected will slow it down, buy us time to wake more sheep up, but stop it  no.  Its gonna happen. 

the only reason they bother passing this bullsit is because they do care, they need followers and people to cooperate. we need to let everyone know it is bullshit and has zero weight of law.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline decemberfellow

the only reason they bother passing this bullsit is because they do care, they need followers and people to cooperate. we need to let everyone know it is bullshit and has zero weight of law.

I agree Dig with the bullshit and zero weight of law,  I do not see where it matters to them about people caring or not  sleep people are going to walk off the edge of the cliff unless they wake up. Its all about control,I think they feel a little quiezzy because of infowars and it is forcing them to pass all this crap, the only thing they care about is control.  But then our back and forth on this is only each of our opinions so what the since.  Fight on brother I'm with ya.

Who am I

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I agree Dig with the bullshit and zero weight of law,  I do not see where it matters to them about people caring or not  sleep people are going to walk off the edge of the cliff unless they wake up. Its all about control,I think they feel a little quiezzy because of infowars and it is forcing them to pass all this crap, the only thing they care about is control.  But then our back and forth on this is only each of our opinions so what the since.  Fight on brother I'm with ya.

We need to make sure everyone understands that this law is fake, has zero legal authority, and is in direct violation of the constitution/bill of rights which is the country. No constitution, no country. No bill of rights, no country. That is the work of psycho globalists and not our constitutional republic.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
We need to make sure everyone understands that this law is fake, has zero legal authority, and is in direct violation of the constitution/bill of rights which is the country. No constitution, no country. No bill of rights, no country. That is the work of psycho globalists and not our constitutional republic.

...And I will reiterate the above with this exercise in LAW of our 9th Amendment protected Right....

"An Unconstitutional Act is not a law;
it confers no rights; it imposes no duties;
it affords no protection; it creates no office;
it is, in legal contemplation, as inoperative
as though it had never been passed."

~U.S. Supreme Court,
Norton V. Shelby County
118 U.S. 425, 442

Get A Clue People... This NDA-Act Piece of Lower than Whale Dung Tripe is totally and completely unconstitutional, and all in the house, and the 93 in the Senate who voted for it are TRAITORS!!!!!!! Wake the Hell up, stand up and SHOUT it OUT... ALL OF YOU!!!!

JTCoyoté

"Do not separate text from historical background.
If you do, you will have perverted and subverted
the Constitution, which can only end in a distorted,
bastardized form of illegitimate government."

~James Madison

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
~U.S. Supreme Court,
Norton V. Shelby County
118 U.S. 425, 442

I'm not sure exactly how this legal concept works technically, but this is the basis I think for any illegal law passed was never a law in the first place.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Nailer

...And I will reiterate the above with this exercise in LAW of our 9th Amendment protected Right....

~U.S. Supreme Court,
Norton V. Shelby County
118 U.S. 425, 442

Get A Clue People... This NDA-Act Piece of Lower than Whale Dung Tripe is totally and completely unconstitutional, and all in the house, and the 93 in the Senate who voted for it are TRAITORS!!!!!!! Wake the Hell up, stand up and SHOUT it OUT... ALL OF YOU!!!!

JTCoyoté

"Do not separate text from historical background.
If you do, you will have perverted and subverted
the Constitution, which can only end in a distorted,
bastardized form of illegitimate government."

~James Madison

Amen to that JT.

I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Nailer

Herre's the Conference report that was turned in to the House at midnight: http://www.rules.house.gov/Media/file/PDF_112_1/legislativetext/NDA...
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"

~U.S. Supreme Court,
Norton V. Shelby County
118 U.S. 425, 442

I'm not sure exactly how this legal concept works technically, but this is the basis I think for any illegal law passed was never a law in the first place.

It's one of them and by direct interpretation in this case it upholds at the county level the 9th and 10th Amendment specifically, and the Constitution as the foundation law of precedent enabling all lawful statute at any level... The first big one to reign in the federal power which is to say to interpret the bounds of the federal power as enumerated and finite, is Marbury vs Madison.

"Certainly all those who have framed written Constitutions contemplate
them as forming the fundamental and paramount law of the nation, and
consequently the theory of every such government must be that an act
of the Legislature repugnant to the Constitution is void.

This theory is essentially attached to a written Constitution, and is
consequently to be considered by this Court as one of the fundamental
principles of our society. It is not, therefore, to be lost sight of in the
further consideration of this subject.

If an act of the Legislature repugnant to the Constitution is void, does it,
notwithstanding its invalidity, bind the Courts and oblige them to give it
effect? Or, in other words, though it be not law, does it constitute a rule
as operative as if it was a law? This would be to overthrow in fact what
was established in theory, and would seem, at first view, an absurdity
too gross to be insisted on.

[. . .] the Constitution of the United States confirms and strengthens the
principle, supposed to be essential to all written constitutions, that a law
repugnant to the Constitution is void; and that courts, as well as other
departments, are bound by that instrument."
~Justice John Marshall
-- Marbury v Madison, 5 U.S 137, 1803

In other words, any law that declares the People as the enemy is on it's face unconstitutional, and treasonous to the greatest degree...

Wake Up! START SCREAMING FOR THEIR HIDES!

"All laws which are repugnant
to the Constitution are null
and void."

~U.S. Supreme Court
Marbury v. Madison,
2Cranch 5 U.S. (1803)

Coyoté

"The right of civilians in a free society to possess "military-looking," or even
actual military weapons, is essential if a monopoly of force is not to reside in
the hands of government, where modern history shows the potential for far
greater abuses and crimes exists than are possible for any deranged individual."
Aymette v. State, 21 Tenn. Reports 154 (1840)
cited in U.S. v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939)

Offline nirosive

• Beware The New World Water
AP is now reporting that the White House has issued a statement saying it will not veto the defense bill.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House says senior officials will not recommend that President Barack Obama veto the defense bill awaiting passage in Congress.

A White House statement says changes by congressional negotiators would not challenge or restrict the president's ability to collect intelligence or incapacitate terrorists.

The White House had threatened a veto over provisions requiring military custody of suspected terrorists linked to al-Qaida.

The $662 billion defense bill would authorize money for military personnel, weapons systems, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and national security programs in the Energy Department.

The House and Senate are expected to pass the measure Wednesday.

It's on! >:(

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
AP is now reporting that the White House has issued a statement saying it will not veto defense bill.

It's on! >:(

They will not veto the fake bill? Who gives a shit! It is fake, it has zero legal authority and all it does is wake people up to the entire purpose of the constitution...to expose absolute horse shit fake bills like this one.

They could have a bill passed by 100% of congress which says that $10 Trillion is to be spent on re-animating the corpse of Adolf Hitler to install him as Chancellor of America....do people think that if a bill like that passed it would be legal? THIS FAKE BILL HAS THE SAME LEGAL AUTHORITY...ZERO, ZIP, NADA, NOTHING!

Make sure everyone knows that this entire thing is a myth created by Bilderberg mythologists like Zelikow, Joseph Nye, and other commie anti-American puppets for New World Order terrorists! It is nowt legal, has never been legal, and will never be legal to pass a fake bill which goes against the constitution so clearly and absolutely.

The summary of the above yellow journo communist propaganda is the following:

Rothschild's Associated Propaganda engine (AP) states that Rothschild's puppet MK Ultra operative (Barry Soetoro) will not fake veto Rothschild's fake bill

HOW MUCH MORE CLEARER DOES IT GET THAT WE HAVE BEEN HIJACKED BY BANKSTERS WHO ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONTINUE THEIR RAPE OF AMERICA THROUGH DECEPTION AND FEAR?

THE ONLY THING WE HAVE TO FEAR IS BELIEVING THEIR HORSESHIT!

Offline decemberfellow

Dig
They will not veto the fake bill? Who gives a shit! It is fake, it has zero legal authority and all it does is wake people up to the entire purpose of the constitution...to expose absolute horse shit fake bills like this one.

It is bullshit Dig and in an awaken society these assholes would be impeached and tried and imprisoned in a heartbeat.  BUT WE DO NOT HAVE AN AWAKENED SOCIETY people are so f**king asleep.  I wrote the congress people e-mailed em  I am with ya, at work its  what a beautiful sky, or  That Sandusky guy is guilty as hell,  I give them documents  I gave them your post of that letter,  The F**king people are DEAD asleep. THAT IS WHY THEY tptb KNOW that this bullshit passes  People pay no f**king attention and say hey guess who the red sox traded for.   Lord help us.

One ladies dog could not take a crap she just got it its shots I showed her all the vaccine info I got.  Would she believe me no and she paid 2100 bucks for surgery and the vet found no blockage  but she still won't believe the truth. Glad it wasn't her kid. 

Who am I

Offline reddog801

• MOLON LABE!
    • Exposing America
OMG!!! I'm so outraged right now. What is America doing? What are Americans/Sheeple doing? NOTHING!!!!! I have posted several times within the last little bit on twitter regarding the signing of this unconstitutional illegal bill. The pundits are talking about their 14 y/o dogs. WHERE IS THE COVERAGE ON THIS? I know MSM sucks and I don't expect them to do anything or say anything, but are they really that blind??????

When my body is cold and stiff they can have me. They will have to pry my guns from my hands though........

Oh and Singapore Air Force playing war games in Arizona? WTF???
Eric
We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.  ~William Faulkner

Twitter: FREEDOMDECODED

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Foreign pilots train in the US all the time. Nothing new at all. It's usually a package deal when they buy US planes, so they can teach them how to use the stuff, and then on-going training, and maintence deals and parts, etc.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Offline stymo1

They could have a bill passed by 100% of congress which says that $10 Trillion is to be spent on re-animating the corpse of Adolf Hitler to install him as Chancellor of America....do people think that if a bill like that passed it would be legal? THIS FAKE BILL HAS THE SAME LEGAL AUTHORITY...ZERO, ZIP, NADA, NOTHING!

Make sure everyone knows that this entire thing is a myth created by Bilderberg mythologists like Zelikow, Joseph Nye, and other commie anti-American puppets for New World Order terrorists! It is nowt legal, has never been legal, and will never be legal to pass a fake bill which goes against the constitution so clearly and absolutely.

The summary of the above yellow journo communist propaganda is the following:

Rothschild's Associated Propaganda engine (AP) states that Rothschild's puppet MK Ultra operative (Barry Soetoro) will not fake veto Rothschild's fake bill

HOW MUCH MORE CLEARER DOES IT GET THAT WE HAVE BEEN HIJACKED BY BANKSTERS WHO ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONTINUE THEIR RAPE OF AMERICA THROUGH DECEPTION AND FEAR?

THE ONLY THING WE HAVE TO FEAR IS BELIEVING THEIR HORSESHIT!

Bravo! No truer words could have been spoken. Hell, Churchill himself could not have said it better!  ;)
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
Nationwide NDAA Protests on Bill of Rights Day Slated

December 14, 2011

Rights defenders to protest oppression under Obama administration

As U.S. Rep. Justin Amish leads a group of ten congresspersons battling against the National Defence Authorization Act 2012, protests and funeral march mournings instead of celebrations are slated Thursday, Bill of Rights Day, marking the rights declaration ratified 220 years ago on December 15, 1791. Nationwide, people are readying for Thursday's demonstrations against congresspersons who voted away rights from Americans with the NDAA 2012 and against the 1% who rule the United States with increasingly oppressive military force under the Obama administration as demonstrated in the Occupy Wall Street protests. 

A growing number of elected officials, former military leaders, couterterrorism experts and American rights defenders coast to coast are expressing outrage over the U.S. Congress voting for the NDAA 2012 in which President Obama required including that Americans can be treated without human rights, as foreigners have been in the 'war on terror,' and that any United States citizen activist stands at risk of designation as a potential terrorist, especially if their interests include foreign policy or enterprises impacting the environment.

"It is shameful that today, in the United States, we are forced to come together in defense of the Bill of Rights and our civil liberties, as the representatives of the 1% who rule this country continue to take our rights away," stated the United National Antiwar Coalition (UNAC) in a written statement on Tuesday.

The NDAA 2012 includes wording proposed by Democratic Sen. Carl Levin and Republican Sen. John McCain that allows arrest and indefinite detention of U.S. citizens by the military, on U.S. soil, without right of trial -- in direct breach of the Bill of Rights.

Andrea Prasow, senior counterterrorism counsel at Human Rights Watch explained Tuesday, "The latest version of the defense authorization bill does nothing to address the bill's core problems - legislated indefinite detention without charge and the militarization of law enforcement."

Chris Anders of the ACLU said, "The sponsors of the bill monkeyed around with a few minor details, but all of the core dangers remain - the bill authorizes the president to order the military to indefinitely imprison without charge or trial American citizens and others found far from any battlefield, even in the United States itself."

"This is an egregious violation of our first amendment rights and comes at a time when we are witnessing unprecedented attacks on our civil liberties," the human rights organization UNAC stated.

Last week, Presient Obama proclaimed Bill of Rights Day stating:

"For 220 years, these fundamental liberties have shaped our national character and stirred the souls of all who dream of a freer, more just world. As we mark this milestone, we renew our commitment to preserving our universal rights and perfecting our Union.

"Introduced in the First Congress in 1789, the Bill of Rights was born out of compromise. The promise of enumerated rights enabled the ratification of the Constitution without fear that a more centralized government would encroach on American freedoms. In adopting the first ten Amendments, our Founders put forth an ideal that continues to define our Nation -- that we can have both liberty and security, that we need not sacrifice the rights of man for the rule of law."

UNAC lists some of the Obama administration's rights attacks on Americans in direct opposition to what is outlined in the Bill of Rights:

Massive spying on the Muslim community, including the recent revelations of the spying by the New York City Police Department (NYPD) and the CIA on mosques, Muslim businesses, and Muslim student groups;
    Continuation of the policy of sending agents into mosques with phony plots designed to entrap Muslims for so called “preemptive prosecution”;

Recent raids on homes of antiwar activists by federal agents, who have carted away personal computers, cell phones, books, and other possessions and handed the activists subpoenas to appear before federal grand juries; 

Recent, often violent evictions of anti-Wall Street occupations around the country;
    Refusal of the Chicago city government and the federal government to allow for peaceful protests when NATO and the G8 countries come to Chicago in May, 2012 to hold summit meetings.

The NDAA is viewed as a last nail in the coffin of human and constitutional rights in the United States.

"Our Constitution does not permit the federal government to detain American citizens indefinitely without charge or trial," a group of ten congresspersons led by Rep. Justin Amash who oppose the NDAA stated in a letter they drafted.

Those working to defend rights who signed the letter were Rep. John Conyers. D-Detroit,  Rep. Michael Capuano. D-Mass.; Rep. Morgan Griffith, R-Va.; Rep. Walter Jones, R-N.C.; Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio,; Rep. Raúl Labrador, R-Idaho, Rep. Jim Moran, D-Va.; Rep. Bill Posey, R-Fla.; Rep. Scott Tipton, R-Colo. and Rep. Rob Woodall, R-Ga.  read more . . .

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Nationwide NDAA Protests on Bill of Rights Day Slated

December 14, 2011

Rights defenders to protest oppression under Obama administration

As U.S. Rep. Justin Amish leads a group of ten congresspersons battling against the National Defence Authorization Act 2012, protests and funeral march mournings instead of celebrations are slated Thursday, Bill of Rights Day, marking the rights declaration ratified 220 years ago on December 15, 1791. Nationwide, people are readying for Thursday's demonstrations against congresspersons who voted away rights from Americans with the NDAA 2012 and against the 1% who rule the United States with increasingly oppressive military force under the Obama administration as demonstrated in the Occupy Wall Street protests.  

A growing number of elected officials, former military leaders, couterterrorism experts and American rights defenders coast to coast are expressing outrage over the U.S. Congress voting for the NDAA 2012 in which President Obama required including that Americans can be treated without human rights, as foreigners have been in the 'war on terror,' and that any United States citizen activist stands at risk of designation as a potential terrorist, especially if their interests include foreign policy or enterprises impacting the environment.

"It is shameful that today, in the United States, we are forced to come together in defense of the Bill of Rights and our civil liberties, as the representatives of the 1% who rule this country continue to take our rights away," stated the United National Antiwar Coalition (UNAC) in a written statement on Tuesday.

The NDAA 2012 includes wording proposed by Democratic Sen. Carl Levin and Republican Sen. John McCain that allows arrest and indefinite detention of U.S. citizens by the military, on U.S. soil, without right of trial -- in direct breach of the Bill of Rights.

Andrea Prasow, senior counterterrorism counsel at Human Rights Watch explained Tuesday, "The latest version of the defense authorization bill does nothing to address the bill's core problems - legislated indefinite detention without charge and the militarization of law enforcement."

Chris Anders of the ACLU said, "The sponsors of the bill monkeyed around with a few minor details, but all of the core dangers remain - the bill authorizes the president to order the military to indefinitely imprison without charge or trial American citizens and others found far from any battlefield, even in the United States itself."

"This is an egregious violation of our first amendment rights and comes at a time when we are witnessing unprecedented attacks on our civil liberties," the human rights organization UNAC stated.

Last week, Presient Obama proclaimed Bill of Rights Day stating:

"For 220 years, these fundamental liberties have shaped our national character and stirred the souls of all who dream of a freer, more just world. As we mark this milestone, we renew our commitment to preserving our universal rights and perfecting our Union.

"Introduced in the First Congress in 1789, the Bill of Rights was born out of compromise. The promise of enumerated rights enabled the ratification of the Constitution without fear that a more centralized government would encroach on American freedoms. In adopting the first ten Amendments, our Founders put forth an ideal that continues to define our Nation -- that we can have both liberty and security, that we need not sacrifice the rights of man for the rule of law."

UNAC lists some of the Obama administration's rights attacks on Americans in direct opposition to what is outlined in the Bill of Rights:

Massive spying on the Muslim community, including the recent revelations of the spying by the New York City Police Department (NYPD) and the CIA on mosques, Muslim businesses, and Muslim student groups;
    Continuation of the policy of sending agents into mosques with phony plots designed to entrap Muslims for so called “preemptive prosecution”;

Recent raids on homes of antiwar activists by federal agents, who have carted away personal computers, cell phones, books, and other possessions and handed the activists subpoenas to appear before federal grand juries;  

Recent, often violent evictions of anti-Wall Street occupations around the country;
    Refusal of the Chicago city government and the federal government to allow for peaceful protests when NATO and the G8 countries come to Chicago in May, 2012 to hold summit meetings.

The NDAA is viewed as a last nail in the coffin of human and constitutional rights in the United States.

"Our Constitution does not permit the federal government to detain American citizens indefinitely without charge or trial," a group of ten congresspersons led by Rep. Justin Amash who oppose the NDAA stated in a letter they drafted.

Those working to defend rights who signed the letter were Rep. John Conyers. D-Detroit,  Rep. Michael Capuano. D-Mass.; Rep. Morgan Griffith, R-Va.; Rep. Walter Jones, R-N.C.; Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio,; Rep. Raúl Labrador, R-Idaho, Rep. Jim Moran, D-Va.; Rep. Bill Posey, R-Fla.; Rep. Scott Tipton, R-Colo. and Rep. Rob Woodall, R-Ga.  read more . . .

ALERT: THEY ARE SETTING UP CIA'S #OCCUPY CRAPOLA WHICH IS FUNDED BY ROTHSCHILD TO LEAD A PRO-CONSTITUTIONAL RALLY...A FEW MONTHS AGO, THE OCCUPY PEOPLE DID NOT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION AND WANTED TO END CAPITALISM. THERE IS NO REASON TO ALLOW AN EASY HIJACKING OF THE TRUE CONSTITUTIONAL MOVEMENT IN THIS COUNTRY. THE ELITES OF OCCUPY WALL STREET STAY IN $700 A NIGHT HOTELS AND MEET IN CONFERENCE ROOMS AT DEUTCHE BANK.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-november-16-2011/occupy-wall-street-divided

Also...does anyone know about the United National Antiwar Coalition group?

No matter, those who educate the controlled protests by speaking truth to provocateurs and handing out CD's etc., amidst insane unconstitutional and treasonous unholy violations of the 4th Amendment, are true sons of liberty and I bow to you. Your efforts have caused blowback within Soros/Rothschild's OWS operations whereby people with legitimate questions got the truth rather than bullshit like Michael Moore professing that capitalism is the problem. If people like you were there during ROthschild/Committtee of 300's controlled fake revolutions that propelled Mao, Stalin, or Hitler....history may have been changed. I salute you all.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Dig

It is bullshit Dig and in an awaken society these assholes would be impeached and tried and imprisoned in a heartbeat.  BUT WE DO NOT HAVE AN AWAKENED SOCIETY people are so f**king asleep.  I wrote the congress people e-mailed em  I am with ya, at work its  what a beautiful sky, or  That Sandusky guy is guilty as hell,  I give them documents  I gave them your post of that letter,  The F**king people are DEAD asleep. THAT IS WHY THEY tptb KNOW that this bullshit passes  People pay no f**king attention and say hey guess who the red sox traded for.   Lord help us.

One ladies dog could not take a crap she just got it its shots I showed her all the vaccine info I got.  Would she believe me no and she paid 2100 bucks for surgery and the vet found no blockage  but she still won't believe the truth. Glad it wasn't her kid. 

It is our job to let people know what is going on, we do not have an awakened society? Well this unconstitutional fake bill is just the magic pill to wake their asses up. Believe me, when grandma gets hauled off to a FEMA camp, every conversation you ever had will them will break the MSM mind control shackles in their cerebral fibres and shoot up to their present consciousness like a rattlesnake strike. And the American rattlesnake soul will unleash a tital wave of awakening on these sorry Committee of 300 incestuous demons from hell! Every time you think they are not listening or attacking, that information gets stored and the more the NWO closes the grip on AMerica, the quicker that info will permeate to the front of the noosphere.

Offline Freeski

Legal vs. lawful...

On the Nightly News tonight there was a reference to Eric Holder's "position" on Fast & Furious, that there was no intent at his level - no "intent" to make a mistake? So now intent does matter? So how about the American Founding Intent of Liberty? It's all buzzwords and there is zero substance in it.

Also tonight on the Infowars Nightly News, last few minutes, AJ played a clip of some black dude (looked like a senator or congressman), and he was asking for dimensions of Guam in excrutiating detail, and slower than snails in a plate of maple syrop. WTF was that!?! :o :o :o

^ That dude was either cybernetically-controlled, on drugs, or seriously mentally ill -- or a combo of the three!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline oyashango

If this is the same bill, then it has passed the House and the president has removed his threat of veto.

House Passes Defense Bill On Detainees, Iran, Pakistan

WASHINGTON | Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:58pm EST

(Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives approved a defense bill on Wednesday requiring the military to handle suspected militants linked to al Qaeda, acting not long after President Barack Obama removed a veto threat from the controversial legislation.

The bill is expected to pass the Senate this week and then go to Obama's desk for his signature into law.

Shortly before the House vote, the White House announced the president's advisers would not recommend a veto, although they said they still had concerns about the measure.

The measure also imposes new sanctions against Iran's central bank and pre-emptively freezes some aid to Pakistan.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/14/us-usa-defense-idUSTRE7BD26A20111214

Offline stymo1

Great posts guys. I know there is an awakening taking place. I can see it in my area. People are talking about things open-mindedly, young and old alike. More and more I see on fb posts protesting Holder and demanding an investigation, or about the NDAA. it is our job to make sure they don't get sidetracked on their expulsion from the matrix. It seems to me the younger college crowd is on fire for Ron Paul and also understand easier what is really going on. I have the most trouble with the older, more fluoridated crowd. I just keep copying and pasting away things I read on here. This forum is a great place to stock up with knowledge. Knowledge equals power. People are starting to pay attention. We have those low life sum bitches shitting in their panties now!
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

Offline Freeski

So what's a "measure"? Some legal thing?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline stymo1

The only measure I see is the length of that pointy stick they are going to keep poking at Iran with, and you Pakistanis best start playing ball. What about that?   ;)

Offline decemberfellow

Dig

Stupid shit sleepping people like this asshole
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=224650.msg1325165;topicseen#msg1325165

Who am I

Offline Freeski

The only measure I see is the length of that pointy stick they are going to keep poking at Iran with, and you Pakistanis best start playing ball. What about that?   ;)

They... them, who are they? Are "they" our masters or something?

I thought we lived in a free country???

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty!

Stop obeying The Beast!

Offline stymo1

They - the small percentage of the worlds population whom only wish to be our masters. We all know the the names of a few, the JP Morgans and the Rockefellers of times past and present. Oh dont forget the Rothschilds either, or maybe the spirit of antichrist. How do you list them all by name? I can't, can you? Sometimes it's hard enough just to keep up with all the new bullshit… and you know what? It is bullshit. That NDAA bil is repugnant to the constitution, so it is non existent. All in the mind ya know? Are you trying to tell me something new or what?

Jordan

Surprise: White House Lifts Veto Threat on NDAA
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2011, 10:48:00 PM »
President Obama has dropped his threat to veto the 2012 defense authorization bill after his advisers concluded that revised provisions about detainees would not harm national security.

The new "language does not challenge or constrain the president’s ability to collect intelligence, incapacitate dangerous terrorists, and protect the American people," Press Secretary Jay Carney said in a statement.

The House is poised to pass the bill on Wednesday, despite controversial provisions requiring military detention for some terrorism suspects.

The Obama administration had threatened to veto the massive $662 billion defense bill over the detainee provisions, contending it was unacceptable for legislation to constrain the president’s authorities in handling the war on terror. The bill is expected to pass the Senate and head to Obama’s desk this week.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/nationalsecurity/white-house-lifts-veto-threat-of-defense-authorization-bill-20111214

Offline Freeski

How do you list them all by name? I can't, can you?

I can't, nope. But I don't think it matters because the REAL issue is that we the people have lost the knowledge as to what "freedom" truly is. Yes, we've lost it mainly through a lifetime of indoctrination and brainwashing, not to mention divide and conquer, but the point is that it is US (individually), who must discover/rediscover the principle of freedom.

I suggest Ron Paul, Stefan Molyneux and G. Edward Griffin as great people to read/listen to.

You are not a slave to the whims of anyone else! You are you. I am me. And that's all that matters!

To Hell with the control freaks! >:(

Never end a rant without a link - that way you can blame your views on someone else. ;)

The Non-Aggression Principle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPQ5dSq6Iks
7min

Offline larsonstdoc

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/congress-passes-662-billion-defense-bill-aka-ndaa

"Guantánamo Forever?" - Congress Passes $662 Billion Defense Bill, Aka The NDAA
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 12/14/2011 19:00 -0500

Congress just passed the National Defense Authorization Act in a 283-to-136 vote. 190 Republicans and 93 Democrats voted for; 43 Republicans and 93 Democrats voted "against." Prepare to be arrested, without charge, simply because someone "up there" believes you engage in "terroristy" stuff. Good luck proving them wrong.

From Reuters:

The U.S. House of Representatives approved a defense bill on Wednesday requiring the military to handle suspected militants linked to al Qaeda, acting not long after President Barack Obama removed a veto threat from the controversial legislation.

The bill is expected to pass the Senate this week and then go to Obama's desk for his signature into law.

Shortly before the House vote, the White House announced the president's advisers would not recommend a veto, although they said they still had concerns about the measure.

The measure also imposes new sanctions against Iran's central bank and pre-emptively freezes some aid to Pakistan.
And CNN:

The White House lifted a veto threat against a giant $662 billion defense authorization bill on Wednesday after legislators made changes in language involving detainees.

In particular, the legislators added language to make clear that nothing in the bill requiring military custody of al Qaeda suspects would interfere with the ability of civilian law enforcement to carry out terrorism investigations and interrogations in the United States.

A statement by White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said the changes mean that President Obama's advisers will not recommend a veto. The measure is expected to come up for votes in the House and Senate this week.

Democrats to offer changes to payroll tax cut proposal

At issue was the president's authority in deciding whether people detained in terrorism investigations would be held in military or civilian custody.

Sen. John McCain of Arizona, the top Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, said the legislation includes a "national security waiver" that allows the president to transfer a suspect from military to civilian custody if he chooses.
Swell, in other words it won't be a colonel pulling your nails out... it will be some spook in a grey coat.

And now, for an opinion:

Guantánamo Forever? via the NYT

Charles C. Krulak and Joseph P. Hoar are retired four-star Marine generals.

IN his inaugural address, President Obama called on us to “reject as false the choice between our safety and our ideals.” We agree. Now, to protect both, he must veto the National Defense Authorization Act that Congress is expected to pass this week.

This budget bill — which can be vetoed without cutting financing for our troops — is both misguided and unnecessary: the president already has the power and flexibility to effectively fight terrorism.

One provision would authorize the military to indefinitely detain without charge people suspected of involvement with terrorism, including United States citizens apprehended on American soil. Due process would be a thing of the past. Some claim that this provision would merely codify existing practice. Current law empowers the military to detain people caught on the battlefield, but this provision would expand the battlefield to include the United States — and hand Osama bin Laden an unearned victory long after his well-earned demise.

A second provision would mandate military custody for most terrorism suspects. It would force on the military responsibilities it hasn’t sought. This would violate not only the spirit of the post-Reconstruction act limiting the use of the armed forces for domestic law enforcement but also our trust with service members, who enlist believing that they will never be asked to turn their weapons on fellow Americans. It would sideline the work of the F.B.I. and local law enforcement agencies in domestic counterterrorism. These agencies have collected invaluable intelligence because the criminal justice system — unlike indefinite military detention — gives suspects incentives to cooperate.

Mandatory military custody would reduce, if not eliminate, the role of federal courts in terrorism cases. Since 9/11, the shaky, untested military commissions have convicted only six people on terror-related charges, compared with more than 400 in the civilian courts.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline NMTO

• All Will Stand
I cannot take credit for this...I read this as a comment on a propagandamatrix.com article about the NDAA bill and checked into it: 

December 15, 1791 – Virginia is 11th state to ratify the Bill of Rights, approved all and the Bill of Rights goes into effect.

Apparently as the poster said, if Obama signs the bill today, then it was done on the same day as the ratification of the Bill of Rights.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Prepare to be arrested, without charge, simply because someone "up there" believes you engage in "terroristy" stuff. Good luck proving them wrong.

No worries! I got the best advocate on the planet representing me.  ;)

Offline Nailer

here is some info I found.

FINAL VOTE RESULTS FOR ROLL CALL 932

(Republicans in roman; Democrats in italic; Independents underlined)

H R 1540      RECORDED VOTE      14-Dec-2011      6:58 PM       QUESTION:  On Agreeing to the Conference Report       BILL TITLE: To authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2012 for military activities of the Department of Defense, for military construction, and for defense activities of the Department of Energy, to prescribe military personnel strengths for such fiscal year, and for other purposes

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2011/roll932.xml

Posted Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 at 9:35 pm

The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a $662-billion defense bill that contains a provision regarding the handling of certain terror suspects.

By a margin of 283 to 136, lawmakers Wednesday approved the measure after the White House dropped a veto threat over the provision.  The bill is expected to pass the Senate and then go to President Barack Obama for his signature.  Lawmakers had said revisions were made to the detainee provision in an effort to avoid the threatened veto.

http://blogs.voanews.com/breaking-news/2011/12/14/house-lawmakers-p...

The White House announced Wednesday afternoon that it would not, after all, veto the pending defense bill over its controversial new terror detainee provisions. From the Associated Press:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/12/5-quick-thought...

http://nyu.libguides.com/content.php?pid=143160&sid=1282736

Offline Nailer

the best yet.

To the Military:The Bill of Rights is Still The Highest Law of the Land.

The oaths you have taken to enlist in the military says not to obey orders without question. But to question authority when an order to given. Here is the oath as follows for the enlisted:
NAME, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

http://lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com/2011/12/to-militarythe-bill-of...

Offline Nailer

They know something BIG is about to go down. I bet it's not just about illegal immigrants considering when obama signs NDAA Bill. And many of the troops are now coming home. Hmmm smells rotten.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Department of Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano has directed ICE to prepare for a mass influx of immigrants into the United States, calling for the plan to deal with the “shelter” and “processing” of large numbers of people.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/big-sis-orde...r-mass-...

With our dying economy why would there be a huge influx of immigrants into the US. Unless obama signs a amnesty Bill of some sort.

Maybe the euro collapse will have people running for America.

Offline oyashango

Also, don't forget the open invitation announced last month of offering foreigners citizenship if they come here and buy homes. These of course, will be what's left of all of the world's middle-class, who are fleeing their own collapsing economies. This includes millions of immigrants from Mexico as well, since our borders will no longer be controlled.

However, I think the "big" plan is to contain the millions of Americans who are still asleep, but will be shocked into reality when the run-on-the-banks force them into the streets demanding a change in government. . . Then, it might be too late.

Offline oyashango

Military Given Go-Ahead To Detain US Terrorist Suspects Without Trial

December 14, 2011

Americans can be arrested on home soil and taken to Guantánamo Bay under a provision inserted into the bill that funds the US military. Civil rights groups dismayed as Barack Obama abandons commitment to veto new security law contained in defence bill

Barack Obama has abandoned a commitment to veto a new security law that allows the military to indefinitely detain without trial American terrorism suspects arrested on US soil who could then be shipped to Guantánamo Bay.

Human rights groups accused the president of deserting his principles and disregarding the long-established principle that the military is not used in domestic policing. The legislation has also been strongly criticised by libertarians on the right angered at the stripping of individual rights for the duration of "a war that appears to have no end".

The law, contained in the defence authorisation bill that funds the US military, effectively extends the battlefield in the "war on terror" to the US and applies the established principle that combatants in any war are subject to military detention.

The legislation's supporters in Congress say it simply codifies existing practice, such as the indefinite detention of alleged terrorists at Guantánamo Bay. But the law's critics describe it as a draconian piece of legislation that extends the reach of detention without trial to include US citizens arrested in their own country.

"It's something so radical that it would have been considered crazy had it been pushed by the Bush administration," said Tom Malinowski of Human Rights Watch. "It establishes precisely the kind of system that the United States has consistently urged other countries not to adopt. At a time when the United States is urging Egypt, for example, to scrap its emergency law and military courts, this is not consistent."

There was heated debate in both houses of Congress on the legislation, requiring that suspects with links to Islamist foreign terrorist organisations arrested in the US, who were previously held by the FBI or other civilian law enforcement agencies, now be handed to the military and held indefinitely without trial.

The law applies to anyone "who was a part of or substantially supported al-Qaida, the Taliban or associated forces".

Senator Lindsey Graham said the extraordinary measures were necessary because terrorism suspects were wholly different to regular criminals.

"We're facing an enemy, not a common criminal organisation, who will do anything and everything possible to destroy our way of life," he said. "When you join al-Qaida you haven't joined the mafia, you haven't joined a gang. You've joined people who are bent on our destruction and who are a military threat."

Other senators supported the new powers on the grounds that al-Qaida was fighting a war inside the US and that its followers should be treated as combatants, not civilians with constitutional protections.

But another conservative senator, Rand Paul, a strong libertarian, has said "detaining citizens without a court trial is not American" and that if the law passes "the terrorists have won".

"We're talking about American citizens who can be taken from the United States and sent to a camp at Guantánamo Bay and held indefinitely. It puts every single citizen American at risk," he said. "Really, what security does this indefinite detention of Americans give us? The first and flawed premise, both here and in the badly named Patriot Act, is that our pre-9/11 police powers were insufficient to stop terrorism. This is simply not borne out by the facts."

Paul was backed by Senator Dianne Feinstein.

"Congress is essentially authorising the indefinite imprisonment of American citizens, without charge," she said. "We are not a nation that locks up its citizens without charge."

Paul said there were already strong laws against support for terrorist groups. He noted that the definition of a terrorism suspect under existing legislation was so broad that millions of Americans could fall within it.

"There are laws on the books now that characterise who might be a terrorist: someone missing fingers on their hands is a suspect according to the department of justice. Someone who has guns, someone who has ammunition that is weatherproofed, someone who has more than seven days of food in their house can be considered a potential terrorist," Paul said. "If you are suspected because of these activities, do you want the government to have the ability to send you to Guantánamo Bay for indefinite detention?"

Under the legislation suspects can be held without trial "until the end of hostilities". They will have the right to appear once a year before a committee that will decide if the detention will continue.

The Senate is expected to give final approval to the bill before the end of the week. It will then go to the president, who previously said he would block the legislation not on moral grounds but because it would "cause confusion" in the intelligence community and encroached on his own powers.

But on Wednesday the White House said Obama had lifted the threat of a veto after changes to the law giving the president greater discretion to prevent individuals from being handed to the military.

Critics accused the president of caving in again to pressure from some Republicans on a counter-terrorism issue for fear of being painted in next year's election campaign as weak and of failing to defend America.

Human Rights Watch said that by signing the bill Obama would go down in history as the president who enshrined indefinite detention without trial in US law.

"The paradigm of the war on terror has advanced so far in people's minds that this has to appear more normal than it actually is," Malinowski said. "It wasn't asked for by any of the agencies on the frontlines in the fight against terrorism in the United States. It breaks with over 200 years of tradition in America against using the military in domestic affairs."

In fact, the heads of several security agencies, including the FBI, CIA, the director of national intelligence and the attorney general objected to the legislation. The Pentagon also said it was against the bill.

The FBI director, Robert Mueller, said he feared the law could compromise the bureau's ability to investigate terrorism because it would be more complicated to win co-operation from suspects held by the military.

"The possibility looms that we will lose opportunities to obtain co-operation from the persons in the past that we've been fairly successful in gaining," he told Congress.

Civil liberties groups say the FBI and federal courts have dealt with more than 400 alleged terrorism cases, including the successful prosecutions of Richard Reid, the "shoe bomber", Umar Farouk, the "underwear bomber", and Faisal Shahzad, the "Times Square bomber".

Elements of the law are so legally confusing, as well as being constitutionally questionable, that any detentions are almost certain to be challenged all the way to the supreme court.

Malinowski said "vague language" was deliberately included in the bill in order to get it passed. "The very lack of clarity is itself a problem. If people are confused about what it means, if people disagree about what it means, that in and of itself makes it bad law," he said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/15/americans-face-guantanamo-detention-obama

Offline Nailer

Ok did they abolish section 1031?

H.R.1540
Latest Title: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012
Sponsor: Rep McKeon, Howard P. "Buck" [CA-25] (by request) (introduced 4/14/2011)      Cosponsors (1)
Related Bills:H.RES.269, H.RES.276, H.RES.493, H.R.1942, H.R.1999, H.R.2570, S.981, S.1044, S.1062,
S.1777, S.1867
Latest Major Action: 12/14/2011 Conference report agreed to in House. Status: On agreeing to the conference report Agreed to by recorded vote: 283 - 136 (Roll no. 932).
 Latest Action: 12/14/2011 Conference papers: Senate report and manager's statement and message on House action held at the desk in Senate.
 House Reports: 112-78, 112-78 Part 2; Latest Conference Report: 112-329

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d112:h.r.1540: