Orwell 1984: Fiction is Reality - must reading for people who are awake

Author Topic: Orwell 1984: Fiction is Reality - must reading for people who are awake  (Read 12869 times)

Offline _CREATIONIST_

• 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
I just picked this up last week and am 60 pages into it and I am hooked. This book is a scary prophecy of what the NWO will do if we allow them to get their way. Has anybody read 1984?
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Re: Orwell 1984: Fiction is Reality - must reading for people who are awake
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 10:29:52 PM »
Yes, excellent book. Also check out "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley.
http://www.amazon.com/Brave-New-World-Aldous-Huxley/dp/0060850523/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322537360&sr=8-1
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 10:49:34 PM »
Yes I read it.  Did not believe it could be so.  Man was I asleep.

Hey what does leet mean by my number of post? Just noticed it.  

If someone puts the de in front  then it was nice talking to ya all  lol
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 11:45:16 PM »
Yes I read it.  Did not believe it could be so.  Man was I asleep.

Hey what does leet mean by my number of post? Just noticed it.  

If someone puts the de in front  then it was nice talking to ya all  lol

? not sure what you mean...
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 12:11:50 AM »
Brave New World is crazy, I read 1984 in school. Both have come true actually. We're a little closer to the Brave New World world though.

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 08:30:07 PM »
There is an audiobook of it also.You should also read
The Anti-Humans by Dumitru Bacu.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2915282/The-AntiHumans-by-Dumitru-Bacu-About-ReEducation-in-PITESTI-ROMANIA-Mind-Control-Horror

Has many similarities to things George Orwell wrote about.
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 11:20:05 AM »
There is an audiobook of it also.You should also read
The Anti-Humans by Dumitru Bacu.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2915282/The-AntiHumans-by-Dumitru-Bacu-About-ReEducation-in-PITESTI-ROMANIA-Mind-Control-Horror

Has many similarities to things George Orwell wrote about.

This is an amazing book Kita - it is a much more frightening book than 1984: it's REAL history.

Reading about the history of Romania as it came under communist (Bolshevik) rule, we can see how a totalitarian regime gets into power. We should all read this; and do so with an eye on the things we see happening today, right now, in the middle east, and right here at home.

From the Introduction:

THE ANTI-HUMANS
STUDENT RE-EDUCATION IN ROMANIAN PRISONS

by Dumitru Bacu

INTRODUCTION

by Warren B. Heath (a.k.a. Revilo Pendleton Oliver)

The author of this book, a Romanian born in Greek territory, went to Romania for his
university education and there became a member of the anti-Communist
organization that flourished in that nation before and during the tragic and fratricidal
Second World War. After the Bolshevik conquest of Romania, the Soviets,
undoubtedly on orders from their masters, maintained a pretense that their
occupation was merely temporary and further disguised their purposes by keeping
on the throne as King of Romania the legitimate heir, a young man who was merely a
puppet in their hands,
but served to give to the people an illusive hope that Romania,
though devastated and impoverished, might again become a free nation. In this
hope, of course, the Romanians (like many other captive peoples) were encouraged
by the governments of the Western nations that had won the military victory. Those
governments, especially in the United States, maintained a pretense that they were
not the servants of the Bolsheviks’ masters, and, whenever they deemed it
expedient to administer a little verbal paregoric to their own population,
manufactured oratory about “defending the Free World” and “containing
Communism.” Americans, who were so charmed by those phrases that they did not
notice what their own government was doing, cannot blame the Romanians (or the
others) for having supposed that the official verbiage was an indication of national
policy.

During the early years of Soviet occupation, therefore, the Romanian people
entertained delusive hopes of eventual liberation, and the author of this book
accordingly remained in Romania, his true fatherland. When he was at last arrested
and imprisoned on suspicion of holding opinions inimical to Bolshevism, he, luckily,
suffered only the excruciating tortures and hardships that are normal in what is
called a Great Society. During his imprisonment, however, he had by chance an
opportunity to learn of an experiment conducted on a select group of young men,
and he had the acumen and patience to discover precisely what that experiment
was. In this book he discloses for the first time the facts about a practice of which the
peoples of the West still know nothing.

Bacu speaks only of what he knows of what he witnessed with his own eyes and
learned from the lips of men who had, despite themselves, been stripped of their
humanity by an infallible scientific technique
. His subject, therefore, is what the
Bolsheviks secretly did to human beings in the prison at Pitesti[1] from 1949, when
the experiment began, to 1951, when it seems to have been temporarily
discontinued for some reason unknown.

What is described in these pages is not, however, an isolated event. Everyone who
has had experience in military intelligence dealing with the Bolsheviks, or who has
made a close study of information that is available from little known but authentic
sources, will recognize in Bacu’s pages a detailed description of a technique that the
implacable enemies of mankind have used in many lands perhaps in all countries
that are officially Communist for many years. The military intelligence agencies of
Western nations have long known that a film demonstrating basic Pavlovian
procedures was produced in Russia for training the Bolshevik secret police in 1928,
and that the intelligence service of at least one nation succeeded in obtaining a copy
of that film.
After the notorious “purge” trials in Russia in 1936, when the masters of
that country for some reason thought it advisable to exhibit to the world their ability
to elicit the most incredible confessions from highly-placed and hardened Bolsheviks,
intelligent observers naturally wondered what means could have been employed to
produce such amazing results. Certain Western intelligence services sought to
ascertain what means had been used, and eventually ascertained them in sufficient
detail to show that the essentials of the method were precisely those that Mr. Bacu
has described for us.

Military intelligence services naturally do not publish what they have learned by their
secret and often perilous operations. Perhaps the first hint of the new method given
to the general public came from George Orwell, who, in his 1984, portrayed the
internationalists’ Utopia and described some parts of the Communist technique,
eliminating much that was too realistic for the taste of the reading public at that
time, and replacing it with some episodes that could give a dramatic touch to what
was in reality unspeakably vile and interminably monotonous. From 1984, however,
an alert reader could have surmised much that was left unsaid. Since then,
confirmatory evidence has become available from many sources, often fragmentary,
for victims who have the stamina to tell what was done to them may nevertheless be
understandably reticent about the worst aspects of the degradation imposed on
them. They often censor their reports, to avoid harrowing unendurably the feelings of
a humane reader or arousing total disbelief in tender-minded individuals from whom
miseducation or innate sentimentality has concealed the ultimate horrors that lie
hidden in creatures anatomically indistinguishable from human beings.

It almost never happens that we have a report from a survivor who at the time
observed and interviewed the piteous victims of scientific bestiality, but, by a lucky
chance, himself escaped the traumatic and mind-destroying shock of the torments
they had undergone. That is what makes the book here translated from the
Romanian unique. Bacu, to whom we owe our only authoritative report on the “Pitesti
Phenomenon,”[2] was such a survivor.

The students of Romania, patriots and Christians, were selected by the anti-humans
as victims of the process described in this book, not so much because they were the
objects of the beasts’ most venomous hatred, as because they provided material for
an experiment that would confirm the universal validity of a technique that the world
conquerors had elaborated long before and thus far used with uniform success.

The anti-humans rightly judged that if the courageous and devoted youth of the Iron
Guard, exalted by the most ardent Christian faith, could not resist the application of a
fiendish science, no humans could ever resist.

That is what makes this narrative so tragic.

The Legion took its motto from Seneca: “He who is willing to die need never be a
slave.” Aye. But what of those who are not permitted to die?

WARREN B. HEATH
New York City, 1968

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 11:26:18 AM »
And if you have any doubts that what happened in Romania was an "experiment" and will be used as a model for future "experiments",
take a look at this:

***US Senate Considers Another Treasonous Bill to Authorize MORE TORTURE***
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=223500.msg1320374#msg1320374

Senate Fake Approves Treasonous & Illegal Bill to Detain/Torture Citizens on US Soil
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=223454.msg1320200#msg1320200

Offline diamondgussetinthecrotch

• where you need it most!
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 12:12:04 PM »
George Orwell was understood the power of words and framing and envisioned TPTB using neuro-linguistic-programming and political correctness in the 1946 essay "Politics and the English Language", using vague soft language to polish all these turds  I should expect to find — this is a guess which I have not sufficient knowledge to verify — that the German, Russian and Italian languages have all deteriorated in the last ten or fifteen years, as a result of dictatorship.http://orwell.ru/library/essays/politics/english/e_polit

For example 1984 Newspeek the word "free" only existed in a negative connotation such as "This dog is free from lice" or "This field is free from weeds", not that different than today where the word is rarely used in the MSM to mean individual freedom, you only ever here it used is for so-called economic freedom like the globalist "free trade zones" that are designed to erode individual freedom or commercials for Chase Freedom® card or Southwest Airlines motto "A symbol of Freedom™". CCTVs all Britain barking orders at pedestrians for loitering, Intellistreets,  telescreens in homes, all straight out of the book, "10 minutes hate" sounds an awful lot like like Adbusters' "Day of Rage"

Offline Freeski

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 12:31:13 PM »
One of the most important books ever written, IMO.

Is it no longer standard reading in state-run indoctrination institutions? Go figure! :P
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline rio

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 12:57:38 PM »
I've read 1984 several times. I remember back in the 80's I bought the book because really popular because of the Big Brother Macintosh commercial, but at the time I was too young to completely understand it. All I knew at the time was that the book was extremely important.

To tell you the truth, for trying to wake anyone up, I would recommend Animal Farm before 1984 as a primer. 1984 will probably make much more sense.

By the way, I highly recommend the website Orwell Today:

http://www.orwelltoday.com/

Offline Freeski

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 01:21:13 PM »
I've read 1984 several times. I remember back in the 80's I bought the book because really popular because of the Big Brother Macintosh commercial, but at the time I was too young to completely understand it. All I knew at the time was that the book was extremely important.

To tell you the truth, for trying to wake anyone up, I would recommend Animal Farm before 1984 as a primer. 1984 will probably make much more sense.

I'm a long time fan of Jackie Jura!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2011, 06:55:11 AM »

For most people these days i would recommend films."Endgame" by AJ is the best for the general mass's.I've seen people wake up instantly after watching that film.
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!