Rick Perry Calls For Sanction On Iran Central Bank (and Mexico's)

Author Topic: Rick Perry Calls For Sanction On Iran Central Bank (and Mexico's)  (Read 4285 times)

Offline Blowback

• Info-Salvo

http://infosalvonews.blogspot.com/2011/11/rick-perry-calls-for-sanction-on-iran.html

Control Their Money!!

During CNN's GOP National Security Debate..... I'm thinking to myself, Rick Perry has had another one of his catastrophic brain freeze moments. Rick Perry is well known for being a Crony Capitalist just really exposed the New World Order for what their real agenda is.  When asked about Iran and dealing with their threat of the development of their nuclear weapons program and possible reaction from Isreal, Perry responded with, "When you sanction the Iranian Central Bank, that will shut down (Iran's) economy."  I'm guessing Perry attended the Business School of The Rothschild's.  Rick Perry knows, from real life New World Order practices, that when you have direct control over a nations currency you will have total control over the entire nation.  A clever act carried on by central banks, raping the economies and people of the world.

Rick Perry is controlled, just another puppet with nice hair and a smooth tongue.  Rick Perry attended the 2007 Bilderberg Group meeting in Istanbul in 2007.  The Bilderberg Group Meeting is a very exclusive meeting, only allowing some 100 invitation only guests, including powerful people from the worlds of news, business, and politics.  I am pretty sure that is in direct violation of the Logan Act. Perry has still refused to answer any questions about the Bilderberg Group meeting and there are articles and video out there to prove it. So what they want you to believe is that the elite rulers of Western Europe and North America just get together to talk about life, news, and how their golf game is improving.....Seriously!?!  I'm not even trying to take over the world, but I can see when something is being kept a huge secret.

Offline Blowback

• Info-Salvo
Re: Rick Perry Calls For Sanction On Iran Central Bank (and Mexico's)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 02:51:40 AM »
LoL, the idiot just exposed EXACTLY what the Builderbergers are doing to every country that isn't controlled by the international banking kleptocracy..

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 04:13:43 AM »
Yep he let the cat out of the bag.  I am sure he has pissed off his handlers now.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 08:50:46 AM »

http://infosalvonews.blogspot.com/2011/11/rick-perry-calls-for-sanction-on-iran.html

Control Their Money!!

During CNN's GOP National Security Debate..... I'm thinking to myself, Rick Perry has had another one of his catastrophic brain freeze moments. Rick Perry is well known for being a Crony Capitalist just really exposed the New World Order for what their real agenda is.  When asked about Iran and dealing with their threat of the development of their nuclear weapons program and possible reaction from Isreal, Perry responded with, "When you sanction the Iranian Central Bank, that will shut down (Iran's) economy."  I'm guessing Perry attended the Business School of The Rothschild's.  Rick Perry knows, from real life New World Order practices, that when you have direct control over a nations currency you will have total control over the entire nation.  A clever act carried on by central banks, raping the economies and people of the world.

Rick Perry is controlled, just another puppet with nice hair and a smooth tongue.  Rick Perry attended the 2007 Bilderberg Group meeting in Istanbul in 2007.  The Bilderberg Group Meeting is a very exclusive meeting, only allowing some 100 invitation only guests, including powerful people from the worlds of news, business, and politics.  I am pretty sure that is in direct violation of the Logan Act. Perry has still refused to answer any questions about the Bilderberg Group meeting and there are articles and video out there to prove it. So what they want you to believe is that the elite rulers of Western Europe and North America just get together to talk about life, news, and how their golf game is improving.....Seriously!?!  I'm not even trying to take over the world, but I can see when something is being kept a huge secret.

That's the scary thing about Perry--brain freeze moments.  It's like he hesitates and then he blurts out something and usually  it's what he didn't want to say. HE'S A DEFECTIVE PUPPET.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 09:11:47 AM »
 Perry is a NOW Muppet.
 Like RP said, this is all nothing but BS spinning. he has to be thoroughly disgusted listening to these turds..
 Notice how Pakistan and Iran are on the plate of these freaks, how they kept repeating the terrorist threat, NUKES,and more Nukes...The patriot act and how it should be tougher, domestic terror.
 God help America.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 09:22:25 AM »
Perry is a NOW Muppet.
 Like RP said, this is all nothing but BS spinning. he has to be thoroughly disgusted listening to these turds..
 Notice how Pakistan and Iran are on the plate of these freaks, how they kept repeating the terrorist threat, NUKES,and more Nukes...The patriot act and how it should be tougher, domestic terror.
 God help America.

Hi Chris.  I keep watching the debates for only one reason--to hear what Ron Paul has to say.  The rest are NWO puppets that, if any are elected, will be easily manipulated.  None of the others have what Dr. Paul has-- principles of honesty and truth.  That's why people like Ron Paul---he tells the truth.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Blowback

• Info-Salvo
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 10:45:51 AM »
 Hi Chris.  I keep watching the debates for only one reason--to hear what Ron Paul has to say.  The rest are NWO puppets that, if any are elected, will be easily manipulated.  None of the others have what Dr. Paul has-- principles of honesty and truth.  That's why people like Ron Paul---he tells the truth.

It kinda makes me wonder about the people who can't tell what the truth is, even when Ron Paul smacks them upside the head with it.  At this point, if you aren't for Ron Paul, then you're quite frankly a sucker.

Offline Blowback

• Info-Salvo
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 03:57:35 PM »
Rick Perry says if the United States sanctions Iran's central bank, that will shut down Iran's economy

Texas Gov. Rick Perry suggested in a debate with fellow Republican presidential hopefuls that sanctioning Iran's central bank would be a "powerful way" to prevent the country from obtaining a nuclear weapon.

At the Nov. 22, 2011, CNN debate in Washington, D.C., Perry said, "When you sanction the Iranian central bank, that will shut down that economy."

We wondered if his claim holds. Since we were already checking a similar claim he made at the Nov. 12, 2011, Commander-in-Chief Republican presidential debate, we had a head start.

As described by congressional advocates and others, sanctions against the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran -- which describes itself as responsible for maintaining the value of the nationís national currency, keeping equilibrium in its balance of payments, facilitating trade-related transactions and helping the country grow -- would bar financial institutions involved with the bank from doing business with U.S. institutions.

Read More....

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2011/nov/22/rick-perry/rick-perry-united-states-sanction-iran/