PrisonPlanet Forum
July 29, 2014, 04:41:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zbigniew Brzezinski - After NATO Enlargement  (Read 1475 times)
Dig
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.

« on: January 13, 2008, 10:32:09 PM »

Zbigniew Brzezinski - After NATO Enlargement

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
David Rothscum

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 12:31:24 PM »

I was hoping for a Luke Rudkowski or Code Pink style interruption:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q4jrQ6T9ZA
''You sponsored al Qaida, sir. You are a criminal. You sponsored al Qaida. In 1979, you gave them money. That's true. You are C.F.R. scum. You are C.F.R. and New World Order scum. You and David Rockefeller will never have a New World Order. National sovereignty will prevail."
Dig
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »

I was hoping for a Luke Rudkowski or Code Pink style interruption:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q4jrQ6T9ZA
''You sponsored al Qaida, sir. You are a criminal. You sponsored al Qaida. In 1979, you gave them money. That's true. You are C.F.R. scum. You are C.F.R. and New World Order scum. You and David Rockefeller will never have a New World Order. National sovereignty will prevail."

just trying to show how elites listen to his f**king bullshit for hours with grande scenarios of layered deception.  When I watched it all I thought was...

"Well Brzezinski, looks like we have given you way too much money, time, power, and energy for having absolutely no clear answer to any question whatsoever!  I think it is time to pull the plug on every one of your projects.  I am also ordering an immediate full investigation by competent individuals to find out how much damage you have done to this country!"

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
ED

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 12:46:43 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: