Occupy Wall Street large military training exercise?

Author Topic: Occupy Wall Street large military training exercise?  (Read 3125 times)

Offline alwayssmile2

Occupy Wall Street large military training exercise?
« on: November 17, 2011, 03:52:32 PM »
I recently read a very disturbing article about the Occupy Movement!

http://ithp.org/articles/occupypoliceexercise.html

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Occupy Wall Street large military training exercise?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 05:35:20 PM »
Occupy Wall Street large scale government training exercise?
by: Unknown, | November 16th 2011

Police officer with futuristic non lethal sound cannon used in Pittsburgh

Six months before 9/11 the pilot episode of FOX's Lone Gunman premiered with a very disturbing storyline. In the episode a faction of the U.S government attempted to remotely hijack a commercial airliner, fly it into the World Trade Center, than blame the act on foreign terrorists to start wars and increase arm sales. If you don't believe me here's the video, and after watching it I don't think any human on this planet with a crumb of intelligence can say this is all just one coincidence.

Oh and here's another one

Several years later another disturbing Hollywood prediction came out. The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009), starring George Clooney, had a scene so eerily similar to the Fort Hood shooting that Vanity Fair wrote an article debating whether or not it should be censored.

It seems that some people in Hollywood are trying to warn the people or they just like toying with our minds. But it doesn't stop there. Harold and Kumar's new mediocre 3D Christmas movie has a scene depicting the Occupy Wall Street protesters picketing outside of Harold's NY financial office. The movie was filmed before the protests had even begun and would lack much of its humor had the Occupy movement never occurred.

Skip to 0:37

John Cho, who played Harold in the movie said, "It's the weirdest moment I've had with all three movies," referring to the Occupy Wall Street scenes, adding, "I had sort of forgotten about it. And then we went into the screening maybe six weeks ago, and there was a bizarre moment in the room when we all kind of looked at each other."

These three examples, lead me to my main point. If certain people in Hollywood knew about Occupy protests before the protesters were even capable of a conscious decision to act, than who started it? My hypothesis is that the Occupy Wall Street movement is in fact a national drill to test emergency preparedness in case of large scale civil unrest. The news media, which is composed of companies in bed with bankers and often traded on Wall Street has begun shining their nefarious spotlight on the protests fueling more bodies to join in. Watching videos of the protesters it's obvious that these are nothing more than exercises to train officers for a possible massive uprising which has been seen lately across the world from Greece to Syria to Thailand.

In addition to the police force getting hands on training no one knows what other evil things the protesters might accomplish for the elites. I'll guess many of them are uneducated, possess little knowledge about the economy, and have no clue if their solutions are going to work. Thus a leader will emerge and his solution will be in the name of the movement but will only be in the self-interest of himself and his friends. Every action committed by a human by definition is in his or her own self interest.

So before you call for the death of capitalism you might want to think what elements of your environment are controlling you. Did that thought just pop into your head maybe from a cool Adbusters poster or are there hidden forces at work that are manipulating you to do their bidding?

Real life training is the best training

***Note: I did not mean to call the protesters uneducated. I'm sure a very large portion of them are much more intelligent than me. But I don't dictate our economic policy nor believe I have the capacity to do so. My point is some of their beliefs are offly radical and they should fully understand what they're saying before preaching it in the streets or they may discover down the road that what they were saying wasn't in their best interest..
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline decemberfellow

Re: Occupy Wall Street large military training exercise?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 05:42:54 PM »
Dig!   Wheres the video?  That would be a great tool to show along with paper info.

Six months before 9/11 the pilot episode of FOX's Lone Gunman premiered with a very disturbing storyline. In the episode a faction of the U.S government attempted to remotely hijack a commercial airliner, fly it into the World Trade Center, than blame the act on foreign terrorists to start wars and increase arm sales. If you don't believe me here's the video, and after watching it I don't think any human on this planet with a crumb of intelligence can say this is all just one coincidence.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo