Child Sexual Abuse at Penn State: pimping boys to rich donors

Author Topic: Child Sexual Abuse at Penn State: pimping boys to rich donors  (Read 104736 times)

Offline waketheherd

• LansingandBeyond.com and WaketheHerd.com
Child Sexual Abuse at Penn State: pimping boys to rich donors
« on: November 10, 2011, 11:11:46 AM »
On Thursday morning, just hours after legendary head coach Joe Paterno and university president Graham Spanier were fired by the school's board of trustees, Madden was asked on The Dennis and Callahan Show what he believes the next piece of news will be.

What he said was twice as shocking as anything that's been released thus far.

"I can give you a rumor and I can give you something I think might happen," Madden told John Dennis and Gerry Callahan. "I hear there's a rumor that there will be a more shocking development from the Second Mile Foundation -- and hold on to your stomachs, boys, this is gross, I will use the only language I can -- that Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors. That was being investigated by two prominent columnists even as I speak."

http://www.nesn.com/2011/11/jerry-sandusky-rumored-to-have-been-pimping-out-young-boys-to-rich-donors-says-mark-madden.html

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Re: Child Sexual Abuse at Penn State: pimping boys to rich donors
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 11:26:20 AM »
Jerry Sandusky's Second Mile Charity Commitment Cost Him Virginia Head Coaching Opportunity
http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2011/11/7/2544996/jerry-sandusky-penn-state-virginia-second-mile-charity
Nov 07 3:17p by Sean Keeley

Former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky has been charged with sexually abusing eight children, with something like a dozen more also claiming they were victimized. That's horrible. Powerful PSU figures appear to have attempted to cover up what they knew. That makes it even worse.

But if one rumor turns out to be true, this may become a story too awful to compare to any other.

There's been nothing reported by an investigative journalist or law enforcement official so far, but a handful of media members are talking about investigations into whether Sandusky may have shared some of his victims with other adult males.

From two days ago, here's Dan Bernstein of CBS Chicago:

Dan Bernstein@dan_bernstein FYI: names are being x-checked w/Sandusky's Second Mile, and there are other older adult men with "curious" relationships. Only the start.    

Thursday morning, Mark Madden, a Pittsburgh radio host who wrote a story seven months ago envisioning Sandusky's downfall, went on WEEI's Dennis & Callahan Morning Show to discuss the scandal. At the 7:15 mark here, he's asked about the "next shoe to drop." Here are his remarks:

I can give you a rumor, and I can give you something I think might happen. I hear there's a rumor that there will be a more shocking development from the Second Mile foundation. And, hold on to your stomachs because this is gross, I'll use the only language that I can, that Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to donors. This is being investigated by two prominent columnists as I speak.

Madden also speculates it'll be revealed that Sandusky was told to retire as part of a cover-up.

CBS Sports' Gregg Doyel tweeted the following later in the morning, appearing to cite a source besides Madden:

Gregg Doyel@greggdoyelcbs I'm told Penn's atty general has this sick Sandusky rumor on the radar. Warning, awful read http://t.co/Wy4uiuiD

=================================

SHOCKING PENN STATE RUMOR:
Jerry Sandusky 'Pimped Out Young Boys To Rich Donors'
http://www.businessinsider.com/jerry-sandusky-donors-2011-11#ixzz1dJvmX4RU

Sportswriter Mark Madden went on WEEI in Boston and reported a rumor that alleged child molester Jerry Sandusky would pimp out boys to rich donors.

"I hear a rumor that there will be a shocking development from the Second Miles Foundation ... That Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors."

Madden claims it's being investigated by "two prominent columnists."

We'd say this is ridiculous, and that you should take it with a grain of salt. But Madden actually wrote about Sandusky for the Beaver County Times six months ago — long before the scandal blindsided everyone else this week.

Madden also claimed Sandusky was forced out of Penn State in 1999.

"I think you'll find out that Jerry Sandusky was told he had to retire in exchange for a cover up."

Sandusky retired at 55 in 1999, a year after Pennsylvania police investigated (but did not prosecute) him for allegedly molesting a boy.

Again, label this under "RUMOR." But Madden has been out in front of this story before, so stay tuned.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/jerry-sandusky-donors-2011-11#ixzz1dJw2dAB2

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 11:34:58 AM »
The Most Idiotic And Offensive Mass Riot In Recent History
http://www.businessinsider.com/penn-state-riot-pictures-2011-11##ixzz1dJww0m7M

Angry Penn State students went to the streets Wednesday night after Joe Paterno was abruptly fired by the board of trustees.

The situation descended into chaos after the 10:15 p.m. announcement.

There was fireworks, tear gas, mace, broken street signs, an overturned news van, and general chaos.

While the main concern in this entire scandal should be the children whose lives were ruined, all the students focused on was Penn State football, and rallying behind an administration that helped cover up the sexual abuse of children.

Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 11:38:00 AM »
Jerry Sandusky Rumors Began Long Before Grand Jury Report
http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2011/11/9/2549908/jerry-sandusky-investigation-timeline-rumors
Nov 09 2:05p by Jason Kirk

For most of us outside of Happy Valley, last week's grand jury report that former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky had been charged with molesting eight children came as a shock. It's hard to imagine the average football fan has even heard Sandusky's name in the past decade, let alone suspected him of doing anything wrong, ever.

But for those paying close attention to the program, the allegations were nothing new. They were rumors transferred into something of substance. From a Beaver County Times column by Mark Madden dated April 3 of this year:

If Paterno and Penn State knew, but didn't act, instead facilitating Sandusky's untroubled retirement - are Paterno and Penn State responsible for untoward acts since committed by Sandusky?

This is far from an outrageous hypothesis, especially given the convenient timeline.

Initially accused in 1998. Retires in 1999. Never coaches college football again. Sandusky was very successful at what he did. The architect of Linebacker U. Helped win national championships in 1982 and 1986. Recognized as college football's top assistant in 1986 and 1999.

Never any stories about Sandusky being pursued for a high-profile job. Never any rumors about him coming out of retirement.

But there's no shortage of stories and rumors about Penn State football sweeping problems under the rug, is there?

When you consider Sandusky was supposed to be in line for Paterno's job and was pursued by Virginia and Maryland in the early '90s, then suddenly vanished from coaching after the 1998 allegation, the puzzle starts to fit together. And the harder it is to believe that the two men charged with perjury were the only ones who knew.

For more on the Nittany Lions, visit Penn State blog Black Shoe Diaries. Follow all of SB Nation's coverage of the Jerry Sandusky investigation in our StoryStream.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 11:42:42 AM »
PSU's Jerry Sandusky 'found his victims' at Second Mile group home
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11310/1187908-454-0.stm
Sunday, November 06, 2011
By Timothy McNulty and Janice Crompton, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Jerry Sandusky grew up as an only child living in an apartment over the Brownson House in Washington, Pa., a youth athletic center that also served as a second home for many local children. Two decades later while a linebacker coach at Penn State University he founded his own home for wayward boys, calling it The Second Mile.

The charity's name came from the collection of moral lessons from Jesus' Sermon on the Mount, specifically from Matthew 5:41: "And whosoever shall compel thee to go one mile, go with him two."

The state Attorney General's office on Saturday charged Mr. Sandusky, 67, with 40 sex charges against boys from 1994 to 2005, all of whom he met through the Second Mile Foundation he founded in 1977. Started as a small home for six troubled boys outside State College, it has grown to a statewide organization whose mission is to help "young people to achieve their potential as individuals and community members by providing opportunities for them to develop positive life skills and self-esteem."

Mr. Sandusky and his wife Dottie have six adopted children and had cared for foster children, which led them to start the nonprofit. Mr. Sandusky was inducted into the Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame in 1999 and received awards for Second Mile including the 1993 NAACP Human Rights Award, the 1995 YMCA Service-To-Youth Award and the 1996 SGMA Heroes Award. President George Bush nationally recognized it as a philanthropic "Point Of Light" in November 1990.

"After we had taken in some foster children," Mrs. Sandusky told Sports Illustrated in 1982, "we saw the opportunities that some kids just hadn't had. But we'd gotten to the point where we couldn't take in any more, so Jerry started thinking about starting a group home."

It was also within the charity that Mr. Sandusky "found his victims," a grand jury presentment stated. "Through The Second Mile, Sandusky had access to hundreds of boys, many of whom were vulnerable due to their social situations."

Mr. Sandusky retired from Penn State in 1999 to devote his time to Second Mile, where he would stay on until 2010. Efforts to reach the foundation's CEO Jack Raykovitz were not successful, but he released a statement to the Patriot-News Friday.

"We have many policies and procedures designed to protect the children involved in our programs, including employee and volunteer background checks, training and supervision," he said. "As a result, other than occasional bumps and bruises, we have never had an incident impact the safety, health or well-being of children during our programs, and we will continue to do everything in our power to maintain the trust placed in us by the families and professionals with whom we partner to keep that record intact."

Second Mile does work with at-risk children statewide, though most of it is in central and south-central Pennsylvania. It issues motivational and educational training cards called "Nittany Lion Tips," sponsors four-day conferences for high school sophomores on community leadership and week-long camps for children with behavioral and academic problems, and has a mentor program that matches collegiate volunteers with at-risk elementary students.

Mr. Sandusky usually met his victims, the grand jury report said, in their second year at Second Mile camps at the Penn State campus, when they were 7 to 12 years old. They would often stay over at the Sandusky home, sleeping in the basement, and attend Penn State football games with him. He would then provoke sexual encounters with the boys in the basement room, Penn State showers and other athletic facilities, it said.

There are multiple links between the charity and Penn State. Mr. Sandusky was given full access to university facilities in his 1999 retirement agreement, and the presentment says a 1998 investigation of an alleged encounter between Mr. Sandusky and a boy in a football shower was reviewed with the knowledge of then-university counsel Wendell Courtney, who remains counsel for Second Mile.

After a graduate assistant reported seeing Mr. Sandusky anally rape a boy in the football building showers in 2002, Penn State athletic director Tim Curley told the assistant the incident had been reported to Second Mile. Mr. Curley told the grand jury that he informed the Second Mile CEO, Mr. Raykovitz, about the report and told Mr. Sandusky he was prohibited from bringing youths onto campus.

Mr. Sandusky has long been the foundations's lead fundraiser. In 2010 it suffered a $228,000 loss in cash flow, which the foundation warned was hurting its youth programs.

"The children we serve have often experienced many broken promises in their young lives; that's why our mantra has always been 'No broken promises, ever.' We need to continue to be the family they can count on," Second Mile's 2010 annual report said.

It had $2.2 million in revenue versus $2.4 in expenses according to a January 2011 report to the Internal Revenue Service. Though it has little presence in the Pittsburgh area -- other than an annual Pitt vs. Penn State golf fundraiser -- one of its goals for his year is to "expand our professional partnerships and service, particularly in the Southwest Region," according to the charity tracker GuideStar.

The roots for Second Mile come from the state's southwest too.

Mr. Sandusky's father, Art Sandusky, served as live-in director of the Brownson House athletic center in Washington for many years. The facility's athletic field was named in honor of the elder Mr. Sandusky.

The Sandusky family moved into the center in 1953, when Jerry was 9. It was the kind of place where children could keep out of trouble at a time when there were few after-school programs available.

David Johnson, Mr. Sandusky's high school football coach, said Mr. Sandusky occasionally came home to Washington, including in recent years when his father and mother passed away.

He said he has "all the respect in the world" for Mr. Sandusky and doesn't know what to make of the charges now leveled against him.

"As far as I'm concerned, it's not true until I see more evidence," Mr. Johnson said.

Ken Bonnell, a high school friend of Mr. Sandusky's, agreed. "I don't want to believe it," he said. "But it sure doesn't look good for Jerry."
Tim McNulty: tmcnulty@post-gazette.com or 412-263-1581. Janice Crompton: jcrompton@post-gazette.com or 412-851-1867.

First published on November 6, 2011 at 12:00 am

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11310/1187908-454-0.stm#ixzz1dJzEPYKy

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 11:45:31 AM »
Flashback:

Here is an important book that has just been released (August 2009) about the Franklin child abuse cover-up: The Franklin Scandal, by Nick Bryant. The official site for the book is http://franklinscandal.com, and the book is available at Amazon.com and other online booksellers, as well as from the publisher, Trine Day.

The FRANKLIN SCANDAL
A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal

[/size]By Nick Bryant

A chilling exposé of corporate corruption and government cover-ups, this account of a nationwide child-trafficking and pedophilia ring in the United States tells a sordid tale of corruption in high places. The scandal originally surfaced during an investigation into Omaha, Nebraska's failed Franklin Federal Credit Union and took the author beyond the Midwest and ultimately to Washington, DC. Implicating businessmen, senators, major media corporations, the CIA, and even the venerable Boys Town organization, this extensively researched report includes firsthand interviews with key witnesses and explores a controversy that has received scant media attention.

The FRANKLIN SCANDAL is the story of a nationwide pedophile ring that pandered children to a cabal of the rich and powerful. The ring’s pimps were a pair of Republican powerbrokers who used Boys Town as a pedophiliac reservoir, had access to the highest levels of our government, and connections to the CIA.

Nebraska legislators nearly exposed the ring in 1990, but its unveiling had the potential to produce seismic political aftershocks, so a rash of deaths and a full court press by federal and local law enforcement effected an immaculate cover-up.

State and federal grand juries in Nebraska and a former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia played an integral role in the cover-up, and the author has had access to thousands of documents that would ultimately be sealed by the two grand juries. My documentation includes Omaha Police Department reports and internal memos, Nebraska State Patrol reports, Nebraska Department of Social Services reports, internal Boys Town reports, victim debriefings, hundreds of the ring’s airline receipts, etc.

The power elite sating their appetite for forbidden fruit via pedophilia and pedophiliac sadism is an evil that dates back millennia: Roman emperor Tiberius reportedly indulged in pedophilia and then murdered his victims. Moreover, pedophile rings linked to the powerful have recently been exposed in Belgium, Portugal, Chile, and Mexico.

The FRANKLIN SCANDAL will be the first commercially-published book to tell the tale of a power elite pedophile ring in the U.S. and also of the cover-up of its heinous crimes. Various news organizations have attempted to break aspects of this story, but the reports have either been ignored or mysteriously shelved. Major news agencies, including ABC, have backed away from pursuing this story; conversely, CBS abetted its cover-up. It’s obvious that very powerful people have a vested interest in safeguarding this secret.

Nick Bryant’s writing has recurrently focused on the plight of disadvantaged children in the United States, and he’s been published in numerous national journals, including the Journal of Professional Ethics, Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, Journal of Social Distress and Homelessness, Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved, and Journal of School Health. He has also published a book, America’s Children: Triumph of Tragedy, addressing the medical and developmental problems of lower socioeconomic children in America. His mainstream and investigative journalism has appeared in The Twin Cities Reader, Salon.com, Gear, and Playboy.  

Visit FranklinScandal.com for more information about the book and its author

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 11:49:55 AM »
Jerry Sandusky Scandal: Seven Key Players in the Penn State Abuse Case
The former defensive coordinator for Penn State is accused of 40 counts of criminal sexual abuse with children over the course of 15 years. The fallout has rocked sleepy State College, Pa., implicating a number of high-level administrators within the university.
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/11/09/jerry-sandusky-scandal-seven-key-players-in-the-penn-state-abuse-case/#ixzz1dK1jptv9

Former Defensive Coordinator

The celebrated former Penn State football defensive coordinator was arrested November 5, 2011, facing charges that he sexually abused eight young boys. (Some reports are saying the number of accusers could reach 17.) Sandusky, 67, founded The Second Mile organization in 1977 while working at Penn State. The mission of the non-profit charity was to help troubled young boys, through which prosecutors allege he met the eight boys. The alleged abuses occurred from 1994 to 2009, according to a grand jury investigation. His charges tally 40 in total, the most serious being seven counts of first-degree involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, punishable by up to 20 years in prison and a $25,000 fine.

As part of The Second Mile, young boys would often sleep over at Sandusky’s home and attend Penn State football games with him. It was during these events that Sandusky would allegedly instigate sexual encounters with the boys, either in his basement or in the Penn State football facilities. Sandusky was banned from bringing children to the football building after then-graduate assistant Mike McQueary reported seeing Sandusky sexually abusing a 10-year-old in the locker room late one night.

Sandusky was the one-time heir apparent to legendary Penn State football head coach Joe Paterno, but was passed over for the position in 1999, leading to his retirement from the university after a 32-year career with the Nittany Lions football team. As part of his retirement package, Sandusky still maintained an office within the football department and was listed as a professor emeritus of physical education. Sources report he was on campus as recently as early November working out, but Penn State has since banned him from campus.

After retirement, Sandusky proceeded to focus his efforts on The Second Mile as its primary fundraiser. Sandusky says he retired from The Second Mile in September 2010, though the organization claims it severed ties with him in 2008.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/11/09/jerry-sandusky-scandal-seven-key-players-in-the-penn-state-abuse-case/#ixzz1dK1xN7JW

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 12:05:29 PM »
Note this:

... Sandusky, 67, founded The Second Mile organization in 1977 while working at Penn State.

... Sandusky says he retired from The Second Mile in September 2010, though the organization claims it severed ties with him in 2008.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/11/09/jerry-sandusky-scandal-seven-key-players-in-the-penn-state-abuse-case/#ixzz1dK1xN7JW

And Note THIS:

After a graduate assistant reported seeing Mr. Sandusky anally rape a boy in the football building showers in 2002, Penn State athletic director Tim Curley told the assistant the incident had been reported to Second Mile. Mr. Curley told the grand jury that he informed the Second Mile CEO, Mr. Raykovitz, about the report and told Mr. Sandusky he was prohibited from bringing youths onto campus.

They reported the incident to the organization founded by the perpetrator.
What's wrong with this picture?
How about arresting his ass in 2002?

Sexual assault charges
Main article: Jerry Sandusky child sexual abuse scandal

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Jerry_Sandusky

On November 4, 2011, Pennsylvania Attorney General Linda Kelly indicted Sandusky on 40 counts of sex crimes against young boys, following a three-year investigation into allegations that he had inappropriate contact with a 15-year-old boy over the course of four years, beginning when the boy was ten years old. The boy's parents reported the incident to police in 2009.[12] A grand jury identified eight boys singled out for sexual advances or sexual assaults by Sandusky from 1994 through 2009.[13] At least 20 of the incidents allegedly took place while Sandusky was still employed at Penn State.[14]

On November 5, 2011, Sandusky was arrested and charged with seven counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse; eight counts of corruption of minors, eight counts of endangering the welfare of a child, seven counts of indecent assault and other offenses.[15] Penn State athletic director Tim Curley and senior vice president for finance and business Gary Schultz (who oversaw the Penn State police department) were charged with perjury and failure to report suspected child abuse by Sandusky.[16][17]

According to the indictment, in 2002 assistant coach Mike McQueary, then a Penn State graduate assistant,[18] walked in on Sandusky having anal intercourse with a ten-year-old boy. The next day, he reported the incident to Paterno, who informed Curley. Ultimately, the only action Curley and Schultz took was to order Sandusky not to bring any children from Second Mile to the football building, an action that was approved by school president Graham Spanier. The indictment accused Curley and Schultz not only of failing to tell the police, but also of falsely telling the grand jury that McQueary never informed them of sexual activity.[19]

Sandusky is currently free on $100,000 bail pending trial. He could face life in prison if convicted of the charges.[20]

On November 6, Penn State banned Sandusky from campus.[21]

Penn State has been the subject of significant media criticism for allegations that several members of its staff, from the University President down to a graduate assistant, covered up Sandusky's alleged assaults.[22] Maureen Dowd wrote of the scandal, "Like the Roman Catholic Church hierarchy, the Penn State hierarchy appears to have covered up pedophile crimes to protect its brand."[22]

=====================

So from 2002, until 2011, this guy was allowed to continue his sexual abuse of boys. Must have been lots of rich donors paying for their turns with little boys. Sick and much deeper scandal than the names in the headlines.

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 12:13:14 PM »
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/DA-Who-Never-Charged-Sandusky-Has-Been-Missing-Since-2005-133615093.html

DA Who Never Charged Sandusky Has Been Missing Since 2005

Why didn’t Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar prosecute Jerry Sandusky the first time he was accused in 1998? We may never know, as Gricar disappeared in 2005.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 12:42:34 PM »
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/DA-Who-Never-Charged-Sandusky-Has-Been-Missing-Since-2005-133615093.html

Why didn’t Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar prosecute Jerry Sandusky the first time he was accused in 1998? We may never know, as Gricar disappeared in 2005.

Ray Gricar's Disappearance
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Ray_Gricar

At 11:30 a.m. (EDT) on April 15, 2005, Gricar called Patty Fornicola, his live-in girlfriend, to inform her that he was driving through the Brush Valley area northeast of Centre Hall.[9] Fornicola reported Gricar missing 12 hours later when he failed to return home.[9]

Gricar's car, a red MINI Cooper, was discovered the following day in an antique store parking lot in Lewisburg.[10] His county-issued cell phone was inside, but his laptop computer, keys, and wallet were missing, and there were no signs of foul play.[8] Police and family members noted that the location where the vehicle was found – adjacent to two bridges over the Susquehanna River – bore some similarities to the location where the vehicle of Roy Gricar, Ray Gricar's older brother, was located before his body was found in the Great Miami River in Ohio in 1996.[10]

Authorities searched the river and its banks in the days following the vehicle's discovery, but found no sign of Gricar.[8] Pennsylvania authorities asked the FBI to analyze Gricar's bank accounts, credit card records, and cell phone records, but found no clues as to where he may have been.[8]

On July 30, 2005, fishermen discovered Gricar's county-issued laptop computer in the Susquehanna River beneath a bridge between Lewisburg and Milton.[11] A Pennsylvania State Police computer expert analyzed the computer and found that its hard drive was missing.[11] Divers searched the area of the river near where the laptop was found over the next several days, but found nothing else.[11] Two months later, a hard drive was recovered on the banks of the Susquehanna River about 100 yards (91 m) from where the laptop was found and is believed to be Gricar's;[12] however, it was badly damaged and analysis by the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, and the firm Kroll Ontrack – which had successfully recovered data from a hard drive recovered from the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster – were all unable to recover any data from the hard drive.[13] In April 2009 Bellefonte police revealed that before his disappearance, Gricar used his home computer to perform internet searches on topics such as "how to wreck a hard drive", "how to fry a hard drive", and "water damage to a notebook computer".[14]

Gricar's disappearance has been the subject of at least two television documentaries: an episode of Haunting Evidence first aired on Court TV in June 2006, and an episode of Disappeared first aired on Investigation Discovery in February 2011.[15] Additionally, an episode of CBS' Without a Trace featured Gricar's missing person information.[16]

On June 30, 2011, Lara Gricar, Ray's daughter and trustee of his estate, petitioned Centre County for a court declaration of presumed death.[17] County president judge David E. Grine approved the petition and declared Gricar legally dead on July 25, 2011.[18]

=======================

Kroll Ontrack is Kroll Associates:

These people:

WTC and Sears Tower security
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Kroll_Ontrack#Ontrack_and_electronic_data_recovery
Kroll were responsible for revamping security at the World Trade Center after the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.[6] They also took on responsibility for security at Chicago's Sears Tower following the September 11, 2001 attacks.[7] Just prior to the September 11 attacks, Kroll Inc. hired former FBI special investigator John P. O'Neill, specialized in the Al-Qaeda network held responsible for the 1993 bombing, to head the security at the WTC complex. O'Neill died in the attacks.

Ontrack and electronic data recovery

Kroll acquired a computer forensics, electronic discovery, and data recovery company named Ontrack, which has revolutionized Kroll's business operations. On Jan. 31, 2006 Kroll Ontrack Inc. announced that it has completed the acquisition of Ibas Holdings ASA, a leading Norwegian-based provider of data recovery, data erasure and computer forensics services. Ibas became a wholly owned subsidiary of Kroll Ontrack AS, a newly-formed Norwegian entity. Prior to its acquisition by Kroll Ontrack Inc., Ibas had expanded its own geographic reach and service offerings through its acquisition of Vogon International, a privately-held U.K. company specializing in computer forensics, electronic discovery, and data recovery. As a result of the Ibas Holdings acquisition, Kroll Ontrack has become a leading provider of legal technologies, with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Kroll Ontrack's technology is expanding in-house, amplifying Kroll's capacities in its other divisions. Kroll Ontrack has patented technologies and capabilities in recovering seemingly deleted files, including internet-based information cleared from the cache.[citation needed]

I think this case is MUCH BIGGER than a football coach and some "rich donors" abusing little boys.
The "rich donors" list must have a few very interesting names on it.
They called in Kroll to 'handle' the contents of the hard drive. Where to 'handle' means to destroy.

The Story Of Three Little Pigs:
How Jules Kroll , Elliott Spitzer, Michael Chertoff came to be the leaders in the Free World!

http://memes.org/jules-kroll-bush-admin-puppet-master-elliott-spitzer-governor-new-york-michael-chertoff-governor-hom
This is a background story how 3 DA's for New York City, who refused to prosecute anyone in the Bush/Reagan White House for the Child Sex Ring of Father Ritter; who refused to indict the "master mind" of the 1993 WTC bombing; who refused to indict anyone for the 9/11 Attacks, and refused to indict anyone for the murders of hundreds of NY City Firefighters on 9/11...but they "indicted" Scooter Libby because he lied about a CIA agent?' What's wrong with this picture? Does anyone remember Chandra Levy? Prosecutor Luna?

This isn't going to be pretty. no body is talking about it. but "iraq is pornographic", he sex & murders in the Bush admin are NEWS! sorry, to all. but it's time. Neil Bush admitted to having several Sex Tourism trysts in Thailand and other asian countries..what he failed to mention is the "house specialties" of some of the "hotels" he stayed. I won't go any further.

Father Bruce Ritter and the Child Sex Scandal at Covenant House
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Bruce_Ritter
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rev. Bruce Ritter (25 February 1927 – 7 October 1999) was a Roman Catholic priest and one-time Franciscan friar who founded the charity Covenant House in 1972 for homeless teenagers, from which he was forced to resign in 1990 after accusations that he had engaged in financial improprieties and had engaged in sexual relations with several youth in the care of the charity.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Covenant_House
In February 1990, Covenant House founder and President Father Ritter was forced to step down in the wake of allegations of sexual and financial misconduct, beginning with the accusations of Kevin Kite. Soon after, more accusations surfaced, as four more men came forward claiming to have been sexually involved with Father Ritter. Manhattan District Attorney, Robert M. Morgenthau, began looking into possible financial improprieties or the use of false documentation by Covenant House officials.[8] The Manhattan District Attorney’s office announced that it was ending its investigation of Father Ritter's alleged financial misconduct and would not file criminal charges, on the day after after his resignation.[9]

Covenant House’s board of directors immediately commissioned an independent investigation conducted by private investigative firm Kroll Associates, and one of the top law firms in the country, Cravath, Swaine & Moore. After a five-month investigation, 150 interviews, and the poring over of thousands of pages of documents, their report noted that on the subject of sexual misconduct, “none of the allegations, when viewed individually, can be proved beyond any question.” Nonetheless, the report confirmed, the “cumulative” evidence against Father Ritter was “extensive.”[10]

Their report also cited a number of minor financial irregularities, but added that fundraising was professionally and efficiently managed.[11] Sister Mary Rose McGeady, then associate director of Catholic Charities for the Diocese of Brooklyn, became President of Covenant House, instituting both financial and program-related reforms.[12]

======================

Could these founders of Child Sex Slavery rings (posing as charity homes for children) have Kroll funding?  Kroll certainly seems to show up as the 'clean up' crew.  There's a common thread here when you read about the "Second Mile" home and the "Covenant House" home. Who are the 'rich donors'?

That list may have been on the hard drive.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 12:48:40 PM »

So from 2002, until 2011, this guy was allowed to continue his sexual abuse of boys. Must have been lots of rich donors paying for their turns with little boys. Sick and much deeper scandal than the names in the headlines.

Another similarity: these crimes against children were allowed to continue for YEARS with Sandusky and "The Second Mile" home, as they were allowed to continue for Father Ritter and Covenant house. They are protected as long as possible, then the clean-up crew swoops in to tidy up and protect the 'donors'.

Ritter Inquiry Cites Reports From the 70's
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/08/04/nyregion/ritter-inquiry-cites-reports-from-the-70-s.html
By RALPH BLUMENTHAL
Published: August 04, 1990

Complaints about sexual contacts between the Rev. Bruce Ritter and residents at Covenant House were circulating for almost 20 years and were referred at least twice to senior staff members at the charity and the priest's Franciscan superiors, a report released yesterday said.

The report, prepared for Covenant House, the shelter for runaway youths founded by Father Ritter, also provided new information on 15 cases of reported sexual contacts between the priest and youths at Covenant House.

The report, which was prepared by Kroll Associates, an investigation agency, and the law firm of Cravath, Swaine & Moore, detailed the tight control Father Ritter excercised over the charity and cited a number of minor financial irregularities. But the report added that fund raising was professionally and efficiently managed and one of the most successful efforts of its kind.

Rumors of sexual misconduct by Father Ritter began to circulate as long ago as the early 70's, to the point where some child-care workers decided against sending certain runaways to Covenant House, said the report.

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/10/mike-mcqueary-penn-state-tom-bradley-joe-paterno/#comments-anchor

Penn State
Witness to Alleged Rape
WILL Coach for PSU on Sat.

McQueary was a 28-year-old graduate assistant in 2002, when he claims he witnessed Sandusky raping a little boy in the Penn State showers. McQueary reported the incident to Joe Paterno -- but never called police.

Offline Valerius

Here's a weird headline:

"DA Who Never Charged Sandusky Has Been Missing Since 2005 "

© 2011 NBCUniversal, Inc. All rights reserved

"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 01:54:58 PM »

The report, which was prepared by Kroll Associates, an investigation agency, and the law firm of Cravath, Swaine & Moore, detailed the tight control Father Ritter excercised over the charity and cited a number of minor financial irregularities. But the report added that fund raising was professionally and efficiently managed and one of the most successful efforts of its kind.

And there is the reason why this is allowed to continue for years. "one of the most successful efforts of its kind" - sure; because rich donors get to rape young boys in exchange for donations.

Online chris jones

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 01:56:41 PM »
Saty, you did a great job on the post,. CREDS++
        These gang are not simply pervs, they are Psychopathic. Clever ,rich, credentialed psychos.
These kids were destroyed,its the same as murder. I can't handle thinking about this, I know guys who when children were raped by a priest in Boston, they carry this horror show for life.
        These geeks have to be rounded up and imprisoned, general population, no special treatment.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 02:12:42 PM »
Do those riot people know why Sandusky was fired?  They should be completely ashamed of themselves  for the violence.  There is no excuse for it whatsoever... And, if they approve of Sandusky's actions, they need to be investigated, too.

Those involved and responsible, HAVE to be held accountable.  I am so sick of people never getting in trouble for their filthy, Evil, anti-social ways!

Love, e

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 03:19:42 PM »
DA Who Never Charged Sandusky Has Been Missing Since 2005 [/b][/size][/color]

https://sites.google.com/site/raygricar/

Full of info on the case.

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 03:48:03 PM »
https://sites.google.com/site/raygricar/

Full of info on the case.

His Brother died in 1996 and in a weird manner as well.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7592249/ns/us_news/t/casing-missing-district-attorney/#.Trw2JPKwV7c
Brother committed suicide in 1996
The prosecutor’s brother, Roy J. Gricar, had just retired from Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, when he disappeared in May 1996. He had told his wife he was going out to buy mulch, and never returned. Two days later, his car was found at a Dayton park near the Great Miami River.
His body later was pulled from the water and his death ruled suicide by drowning.
On Thursday, with Gricar’s daughter, Lara Gricar, standing beside her, Fornicola appealed to the public for more clues.
“There is a lot of speculation as to what has occurred, but we have no conclusive evidence to confirm any of those scenarios,” she said. The family declined to answer questions.
Several witnesses have reported they believe they saw Gricar in the antiques market around noon Saturday — about 24 hours after Gricar was last heard from, in a phone call to Fornicola.

What are the two names in this case? And What was Ray's involvement?
Dana Bailey Murder 1987
http://www.statecollegepa.us/index.aspx?nid=91
In December 2003, an anonymous letter was received by the police. It was the first new lead in many years. The letter mentions two names but makes no further reference to the murder. No connection has been established between Dana and the names at this time.

And are any of these cases connected in any way?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2060027/Ray-Gricar-disappeared-2005-tried-bring-sex-abuse-case-Penn-States-Jerry-Sandusky.html

Offline realtick

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 03:49:28 PM »
Alex should get Jay Weidner on the show. He is planning a movie about Kubrick and organized pedophilia, and I'm sure he'd have a lot to say about the Penn State scandal.

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 05:02:45 PM »
Art Sandusky and the BROWNSON HOUSE , Is this where it all started?

http://www.wash-greenesportshall.org/2002/Brownson%20House.htm

In 1952 Art Sandusky was hired and he helped boost the activities and rejuvenate community interest in the facility. A loyal friend and supporter of The Brownson House was TS. Fitch. He donated many hours and dollars to the organization's efforts. Along with Washington Steel, Fitch greatly assisted The Brownson House when it was time to build a new gymnasium. The gym was opened and dedicated as the T .S. Fitch memorial Gymnasium in 1962.

Sandusky remained director for more than thirty years, and greatly expanded programs for the community during this time. In 1980 a new playground was build on the corner of Allison and McAdam Avenues. Daniel Petrola joined The Brownson House in 1976 as boy's director and was later promoted to Assistant Director. In 1985 he became Executive Director, and remains in that position today. Jon Celani joined The Brownson House staff in 1988 as Assistant Director and remains in that position today.

Since 1926 The Brownson House and its predecessors have helped shape the lives of many of the young men and women of the area. The programs may change throughout the years, but the purpose of the organization has remained constant to offer a source of community and individual growth through team effort.

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011, 05:06:44 PM »
A disgusting article to read now. Posted in 1982 in Sports illustrated.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1126185/1/index.htm

"Naive me," says Sandusky, "sitting back there five years ago saying, 'We're going to start a group home.' If I'd sat down then and said, 'It's going to take this and that, and this many people will have to be involved,' I probably wouldn't have done it. The toughest thing has been selling something that didn't exist. I think it will be easier now that we can say, 'Look, there it is: a home and a family for six kids who didn't have either one.' "

Well we know why he did it now. I have a feeling that this case is going to have many tentacles.

Offline WLGarrison

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2011, 09:37:37 PM »

Pennsylvania has three Cosa Nostra Families, and they're very good at making people disappear.  The only question is how were they making money off this.
The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power, in power.
Gerry Spence, Attorney at Law

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 10:26:19 PM »
Pennsylvania has three Cosa Nostra Families, and they're very good at making people disappear.  The only question is how were they making money off this.

Simple. Blackmail anyone in power who used the Second Mile to pick up children.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 10:47:57 PM »
AMERICA YOU ARE A DISGRACE!

It's not enough you allow your leaders to bomb everyone under the sun while they look for more to bomb and you say nothing.

Your children are being raped in your institutions LITERALLY and protests are ONLY for the firing of a football coach who turned his back.   What zombies you have become.  Your grandparents would have stormed the campus looking for the SOB's responsible for the raping had THEY been in their teens and twenties NO MATTER WHO IT WAS.  You've disgraced them cowards!  As the video below will attest.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8426402

The once 'beacon state' of the United States, Pennsylvania, YOU HAVE BECOME A CESSPIT OF COWARDLY CORRUPTION as the videos below will bare witness.  There are no excuses!  SHAME IS NOW YOUR NAME AND YOU REALLY SUCK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DRJRJHG91k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH9pCsMN2xg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cZaNEv5m5Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74jD1sgfMuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZT3O5m0EIs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoEz4Gh_7Lg

More Child Rape In PA Schools / 'Officials'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzNk4Alycxk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShLpAkJvGuA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-7EnJhdAK4

You'll find this VERY interesting to say the very least!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSJUgMntgAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5DPlQr6WWc

It goes on and on and on.

GO F YOURSELF PA!

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline Freeski

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 10:52:20 PM »
Yep, on and on and on ...
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 10:54:51 PM »
And on, and on, Ad nauseam.  Pa is not the only place this is happening either.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/NewsEventServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=2217

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 11:06:01 PM »
And on, and on, Ad nauseam.  Pa is not the only place this is happening either.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/NewsEventServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=2217

You are correct.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51gHFpes3tA  

HOWEVER, PA is a very dark police state.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline waketheherd

• LansingandBeyond.com and WaketheHerd.com
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2011, 04:34:48 AM »
This is why I have so much respect for this message board. Kudos to all of you Infowarriors for adding such incredible info. Her's is a interesting report from NBC last night:

Joe Paterno has reached out to a prominent Washington criminal defense lawyer to represent him in the Penn State sex abuse case, a source close to the case told NBC News.

J. Sedgwick Sollers, who once represented President George H.W. Bush in the Iran-Contra affair, was contacted by Paterno's advisers on Thursday. But Sollers has not yet met with Paterno, and a formal retainer agreement has not been signed.

This sad, sick, story is far from over . . .

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2011, 05:28:36 AM »
In the interest of preventing this from memoryhole disappearance:

You can search the archive here. There are tons of old articles with Sandusky in them and some with Gricar in them.
http://digitalnewspapers.libraries.psu.edu/

Here is an interesting one with Ray Gricar in another weird disappearance case.

http://postimage.org/image/nkwdr99cl/

Offline joeblack

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2011, 05:37:15 AM »
ever get the feeling that their beloved coach joe Paterno will be in on the child rape group?
"there's nothing new under the sun, it's only history repeating itself" spaceman

Online chris jones

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2011, 09:21:30 AM »
AMERICA YOU ARE A DISGRACE!

It's not enough you allow your leaders to bomb everyone under the sun while they look for more to bomb and you say nothing.

Your children are being raped in your institutions LITERALLY and protests are ONLY for the firing of a football coach who turned his back.   What zombies you have become.  Your grandparents would have stormed the campus looking for the SOB's responsible for the raping had THEY been in their teens and twenties NO MATTER WHO IT WAS.  You've disgraced them cowards!  As the video below will attest.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8426402

The once 'beacon state' of the United States, Pennsylvania, YOU HAVE BECOME A CESSPIT OF COWARDLY CORRUPTION as the videos below will bare witness.  There are no excuses!  SHAME IS NOW YOUR NAME AND YOU REALLY SUCK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DRJRJHG91k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH9pCsMN2xg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cZaNEv5m5Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74jD1sgfMuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZT3O5m0EIs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoEz4Gh_7Lg

More Child Rape In PA Schools / 'Officials'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzNk4Alycxk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShLpAkJvGuA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-7EnJhdAK4

You'll find this VERY interesting to say the very least!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSJUgMntgAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5DPlQr6WWc

It goes on and on and on.

GO F YOURSELF PA!

Hi john, Amen to that..BUMPED+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2011, 09:57:13 AM »
The problem I have with this is with Mike McQueary who was the one who allegedly witnessed Sandusky raping a 10 year old boy! WTF? Now I do not know about anyone here, but I would have made a huge scene! What was this Mike McQueary thinking??? Was he not man enough to go stomp Sandusky's head in--where was his outrage at the time? That 10 year old boy would not have been left there with the alleged perp, he would have been in my custody until the police arrived to scoop up Sandusky for crimes he committed!! This allegedly happened in 2002, and to still be in the same space with this cretin for 9 years, just doesn't make any frippin' sense!

I think this scandal is much bigger than most people care to really think.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Jordan

Allegation: Sandusky "Pimped Out" Kids
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2011, 10:17:11 AM »

Pittsburgh talk show host Mark Madden, who wrote an article seven months ago that foretold of the events that have unfolded at Penn State over the last week, made an explosive allegation Thursday morning on a Boston radio station.

“There is a rumor … Jerry Sandusky and The Second Mile were ‘pimping out’ kids to rich donors,” Madden said on WEEI-AM.

Madden continued on, saying that Sandusky was forced into retirement in 1999 at the age of 55 in exchange for a cover-up of the alleged 1998 sexual assault.

“Jerry Sandusky was told he had to retire in exchange for the cover-up.”

The entire audio is here.

Madden makes the allegation at about the 7:30 mark of the audio.

http://phillysportsdaily.com/college/2011/11/10/allegation-sandusky-pimped-out-kids/

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2011, 10:21:22 AM »
The problem I have with this is with Mike McQueary who was the one who allegedly witnessed Sandusky raping a 10 year old boy! WTF? Now I do not know about anyone here, but I would have made a huge scene! What was this Mike McQueary thinking??? Was he not man enough to go stomp Sandusky's head in--where was his outrage at the time? That 10 year old boy would not have been left there with the alleged perp, he would have been in my custody until the police arrived to scoop up Sandusky for crimes he committed!! This allegedly happened in 2002, and to still be in the same space with this cretin for 9 years, just doesn't make any frippin' sense!

I think this scandal is much bigger than most people care to really think.

Oh I agree 100% - this is very big, and will hopefully get exposed. The key is the list of "rich donors".
All those 'rich donors' were probably videotaped in their acts with children; making for valuable blackmail dossiers.
Wonder how many were in congress? How many governors? State legislators?
I think this is a giant can of putrefaction.

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2011, 10:27:00 AM »
This whole story is almost like water damage in a house.

It first start out with just a little bit of damage and dripping from the ceiling. It could have been nipped in the bud a long time ago but know the water has affected the entire roof, mold has formed, and the water is penetrating the foundation.

Penn State tried to cover this up but look at them now. The damage is extensive. The whole house almost needs to be gutted now.

Offline Pleasured

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2011, 11:30:03 AM »
The Most Idiotic And Offensive Mass Riot In Recent History
http://www.businessinsider.com/penn-state-riot-pictures-2011-11##ixzz1dJww0m7M

Angry Penn State students went to the streets Wednesday night after Joe Paterno was abruptly fired by the board of trustees.

The situation descended into chaos after the 10:15 p.m. announcement.

There was fireworks, tear gas, mace, broken street signs, an overturned news van, and general chaos.

While the main concern in this entire scandal should be the children whose lives were ruined, all the students focused on was Penn State football, and rallying behind an administration that helped cover up the sexual abuse of children.

That's absolutely F*cked up. The kids today are really screwed up! And that was said about every generation but C'mon this one is ripe for the pickens.