Child Sexual Abuse at Penn State: pimping boys to rich donors

Author Topic: Child Sexual Abuse at Penn State: pimping boys to rich donors  (Read 112390 times)

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Re: Child Sexual Abuse at Penn State: pimping boys to rich donors
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2011, 04:38:15 PM »
Starkey: Sandusky Gave 2007 Commencement Speech
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/11/10/jerry-sandusky-was-the-featured-speaker-psu-in-2007-what-he-said-will-shock-you/
November 10, 2011 6:32 AM

(WSCR) Former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky was selected in 2007 to be the featured speaker at the commencement ceremony for Penn State’s College of Health and Human Development.

Joe Starkey of KDKA radio joined The Mully and Hanley Show to discuss Sandusky’s speech.

It was the same guy who, in 2002, had been alleged to have committed a heinous act at the football facility right on campus, a few hundred yards away from where he was now delivering the commencement speech,” Starkey said. “Also, the same guy who had been banned from bringing children onto campus in 2002 by the athletic director, in a move that was then ratified by the now-fired school president, Graham Spanier. It was Jerry Sandusky.”

Audio Interview: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/11/10/jerry-sandusky-was-the-featured-speaker-psu-in-2007-what-he-said-will-shock-you/

==========================

Five years after the president of Penn State BANNED Sandusky from bringing children onto the campus, he's APPROVED by that same president to deliver a commencement speech. I think the entire staff at Penn State is complicit in this. This is just mind-blowing.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2011, 04:46:46 PM »
Meehan Wants Feds To Probe PSU Scandal
Governor Expected To Speak Publicly About Scandal

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/sports/ncaa_football/Penn_State_Abuse_Investigation_Corbett_110811

HARRISBURG, Pa. - Gov. Tom Corbett's spokesman says the governor will attend Friday's meeting of the Penn State Board of Trustees and will probably speak publicly about the sex-abuse scandal in the coming days.

Press secretary Kevin Harley said Tuesday that Corbett has so far withheld comment partly because he formerly directed the investigation as the state's attorney general, the job he held before January.

Harley says Corbett is "very much involved" in the Penn State matter this week, but won't divulge discussions with other trustees.

Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky is accused of sexually abusing eight boys. Two school administrators are charged with lying to a grand jury and not properly reporting the suspected abuse. Lawyers for the three men say they're innocent.

FOX 29's Dave Kinchen also reported Tuesday night that Congressman Patrick Meehan says Washington should look into whether Penn State officials violated federal law by not properly reporting sex abuse allegations to authorities, regarding former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky's conduct with young boys.

Meehan, a former U.S. Attorney, is asking the U.S. Department of Education to check it out.
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2011, 04:52:46 PM »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2011, 07:04:45 PM »
Meehan Wants Feds To Probe PSU Scandal
Governor Expected To Speak Publicly About Scandal

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/sports/ncaa_football/Penn_State_Abuse_Investigation_Corbett_110811

HARRISBURG, Pa. - Gov. Tom Corbett's spokesman says the governor will attend Friday's meeting of the Penn State Board of Trustees and will probably speak publicly about the sex-abuse scandal in the coming days.

Press secretary Kevin Harley said Tuesday that Corbett has so far withheld comment partly because he formerly directed the investigation as the state's attorney general, the job he held before January.

Harley says Corbett is "very much involved" in the Penn State matter this week, but won't divulge discussions with other trustees.

Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky is accused of sexually abusing eight boys. Two school administrators are charged with lying to a grand jury and not properly reporting the suspected abuse. Lawyers for the three men say they're innocent.

FOX 29's Dave Kinchen also reported Tuesday night that Congressman Patrick Meehan says Washington should look into whether Penn State officials violated federal law by not properly reporting sex abuse allegations to authorities, regarding former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky's conduct with young boys.

Meehan, a former U.S. Attorney, is asking the U.S. Department of Education to check it out.

Good call.  We know what Eric Holder and the Department of Non-Justice would do--LET SANDUSKY GO.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2011, 07:05:40 PM »
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline waketheherd

• LansingandBeyond.com and WaketheHerd.com
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2011, 10:20:17 AM »
Sandusky's Charity Resignation Letter Turns Up: http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/Jerry_Sandusky_Second_Mile_Resignation_Letter_110911

FOX 29 News has obtained a copy of former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky's resignation letter from the charity that he founded.

The document with the file name "Letter_From_Jerry" was removed from The Second Mile's website at some point. A copy of the undated letter was found in a Google search cache.

Read Letter Here: http://media2.myfoxphilly.com/documents/pdf/Sandusky%20resignation%20letter.pdf

PSU Coverup Doesn't Shock Ex-Reporter: http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/psu-coverup-doesn%27t-shock-ex-reporter-111111

Crittenden covered Gricar at one time.

"When I found out there was no prosecution I was not surprised, but that has more to do with just the basic nature of the community there," Crittenden says.

"For whatever reason he's gone, no one knows," Crittenden said. "To me it's just another sign of how much is covered up within Happy Valley."

Crittenden also thinks there is a lot more to the Sandusky story, which also features former Penn State football coach Joe Paterno, an assistant coach, and three former top Penn State officials.

"I think that this is a cover up of epic proportions," Crittenden said.

He says reporters always had trouble digging up sensitive information at Penn State, and he believes there's much more to this story.

"There are other people who knew about this who did not come forward. There are probably dozens who just sat back and watched as this went along," Crittenden said.

And I'm sure if the next PSU President is the original godfather of the Department of Fatherland Security - we will all get to the bottom of this mess.  ::)

Report: Tom Ridge May Take Over Penn State: http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/sports/report:-tom-ridge-may-take-over-penn-state-110911

ESPN says the board is debating if Ridge should step into replace Graham Spanier as school president. Spanier was not indicted by a grand jury in the Penn State case, but current state attorney, Linda Kelly, wouldn't rule out future charges against him.

Ridge is a former Republican Pennsylvania governor and one of the few people in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania with the public stature of Joe Paterno, Penn State's long-time football coach.

Paterno also has close ties to the Republican party.

Ridge also has close ties with the current Governor, Tom Corbett. It was Corbett in his previous job as state attorney general who started the investigation into Sandusky.

Offline waketheherd

« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2011, 10:34:20 AM »
Sandusky's Judicial Buddy is well connected to the Second Mile: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57324173/sandusky-bail-judges-ties-to-second-mile/

District Judge Leslie Dutchcot, who released Sandusky on (an unsecured) $100,000 bail - far less than the $500,000 requested by prosecutors - names The Second Mile as one of the organizations for which she volunteers, according to her attorney profile on the website of her firm, Goodall & Yurchak.

She and her husband were also listed as donors to The Second Mile in the charity's 2009 Annual Report, having gifted between $500-$999.

The ties between Dutchcot and Second Mile extend beyond volunteering.

In 2007 Robert Stone, the Board Chairman of Second Mile, hosted a fundraiser for Dutchcot in his home, for her campaign for District Judge, according to records of the Committee to Elect Leslie A. Dutchcot.

Offline waketheherd

« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2011, 10:37:46 AM »
Sandusky was "creepy," says ex-foundation kid: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-500202_162-57324023/sandusky-was-creepy-says-ex-foundation-kid/?tag=contentBody;storyMediaBox

Prosecutors charge Sandusky repeatedly abused young boys, dating back 15 years, notes CBS News chief investigative correspondent Armen Keteyian, and that Sandusky used a charity he founded for troubled kids in 1977, The Second Mile, as bait.

Troy Craig, now 33, was 10 when he took part in Second Mile programs.

Craig told Angie Koehle of CBS affiliate WTAJ in Altoona, Pa. he was never abused by Sandusky, but Sandusky's actions were "creepy."

"He would put his hand on my thigh," Craig says, "and he would just keep it there. Sometimes there would be a squeeze, but he would just keep it there, and it made me uncomfortable."

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2011, 09:14:02 PM »
Sandusky Part of Illuminati Pedophile Network
http://www.henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html
November 13, 2011

By Hayden Fox
(henrymakow.com)

The Penn State-Jerry Sandusky scandal may just be getting started.   Undisclosed allegations implicate Sandusky in a massive homosexual pedophile ring.  There is a report Sandusky "pimped out" boys to donors and that list includes powerful politicians.

The Penn State scandal is part of a worldwide Illuminati pedophile network  where powerful homosexuals prey on vulnerable youths. This includes the Franklin Cover-Up (1988-1991) where boys from Omaha Nebraska's Boys Town were trafficked to Washington politicians.  

It includes the 1996  Detroux Affair in Brussels when a sex predator serial killer implicated much of the Belgian elite and many European aristocrats.

It includes the Casa Pia scandal. Casa Pia is state orphanage in Portugal. Witnesses broke silence in 2004. Since then 800 witnesses came forward in the longest trial in Portuguese history.  Several elite members were convicted last year of involvement with a pedophile ring dating back several decades.

The convicted included Portuguese TV anchorman Carlos Cruz, former Casa Pia governor Manuel Abrantes, and former UNESCO ambassador Jorge Ritto.  

Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky (left) was indicted on 40 counts of sexual assault on boys ages ten to 15.  The indictment is the result of a three-year investigation triggered by a mother pressing charges of sexual harassment of her 15 year old son.

The smoking gun was an affidavit by Mike McQueary, another assistant coach who walked in on Sandusky anally raping a 10 year old boy in the Penn State locker room.

The witness informed head coach Paterno.  The only action taken by top school officials was to tell Sandusky not to bring his victims on campus.

None of the coaches or school officials reported a thing to police.
How could an assistant coach caught penetrating a 10 year old boy get away with it?  Why did the university protect him?  

THE SECOND MILE FOUNDATION

Sandusky founded Second Mile in 1977 as a "foster home dedicated to helping troubled boys with absent or dysfunctional families."  

That's what members of NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) would call a "chicken ranch".

The victim in the 2002 anal rape in the Penn State locker room was a boy housed at Second Mile.

Here it gets interesting - "The Second Mile Foundation was recognized as one of President Bush's 1000 Points of Light.  Marvin P. Bush is on the National Collegiate Athletic Association Board of Directors "

This is how child trafficking in plain sight works in America.

Children and teenage minors without parental care become 'wards of the State'.  It means CPS (Child Protective Services) has custody of them and juvenile court judges can hand them over to whomever they deem fit.

If you've ever known people that were trapped in the 'Juvie' system, they'll tell you rapes and exploitation happen all the time, and rarely does anybody get in trouble.  

In 2004, Georgia State Senator Nancy Schaefer found evidence of deep corruption within the Federal  'child protective services' system which handles children designated as 'wards of the State'.

She reported, "The Adoption and the Safe Families Act, set in motion by President Bill Clinton, offers cash "bonuses" to the states for every child they adopted out [to] foster care. In order to receive the "adoption incentive bonuses" local child protective services need more children."   Clinton's Federal changes to CPS and the Juvenile Justice System rewards corruption and shelters molesters.  She realized the Federal government has been part of the international trafficking of children.

Video: Nancy Schaefer

Gives new insight into the Bush education initiative, "No child left behind".......or was it, "No behind left alone?"

Schaefer was 'suicided' in March 2010, after speaking at the World Conference of Families in Amsterdam in 2009.

Though foster care is usually living hell for children trapped in the CPS system, high profile group homes are often a wonderful reprieve that offer children a safe haven and real chances to aspire to a decent future.  

But some are owned and operated as fronts for the elite pedophile rings.  

Sandusky was charged with sexually abusing eight boys over a 15-year period. During the  entire time, Sandusky was running a foundation for "throw-away boys".

MEDIA WON'T MENTION THE WORD "HOMOSEXUAL"

Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) issued the bizarre statement that "a suspected pedophile backed by a powerful institution was allowed to have foster children, while same-sex couples, who can provide loving families, are often denied that opportunity."

According to LGBT logic, Sandusky isn't a homosexual - he's a pedophile heterosexual. GLAAD stressed that Sandusky is married and that most pedophile cases involve  "straight, married men." Thus they try to transfer the stigma of gay pedophilia to heterosexuals!

Let's be honest. Heterosexuals are repulsed by same-sexual activity.  Saying that men that rape boys aren't homosexual is absurd.

A homosexual demands intimate contact with members of the same sex.  The history of homosexuality carries with it a strong connection to pederasty, and a disproportionate link between homosexuality and pedophilia. Why else are most child molestation victims boys when less than 2% percent of the population is homosexual?

The mass media is afraid of the "H" word because it is run by the Illuminati, and it is afraid of gay lobbies.

CONCLUSION

The Illuminati use pedophilia to blackmail and control their members. Perhaps the public can wield the stick.

The Penn State scandal demonstrates that the Illuminati are made extremely vulnerable by their sadistic pedophile practices. So far they have been able to cover up the extent of this network. Further investigation and public pressure could expose and neutralize more Illuminati perverts.

There are many more Jerry Sandusky's in the Halls of Power, and this is a  way to identify and remove them.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2011, 12:09:21 AM »
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7235782/former-penn-state-coach-jerry-sandusky-proclaims-innocence-nbc-interview

ESPN VIDEO--BOB COSTAS INTERVIEWS JERRY SANDUSKY

Jerry Sandusky:  I am innocent

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2011, 06:13:15 AM »
http://digitalnewspapers.libraries.psu.edu/Repository/getimage.dll?path=DCG/1985/04/26/28/Img/Pg028_120.png

Jack Raykovitz resigned from the second mile. He knew damn well what was going on.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2011, 08:16:38 AM »
Cucking Freepy.

http://rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/14/8804779-jerry-sandusky-to-bob-costas-in-exclusive-rock-center-interview-i-shouldnt-have-showered-with-those-kids

Rabid - this is too surreal to keep in only link form. Gotta post the full text here for that "you can't make this sh*t up" moment:

Jerry Sandusky to Bob Costas in exclusive 'Rock Center' interview:
'I shouldn't have showered with those kids.'

Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:18 PM EST
By Jessica Hopper
Rock Center

UPDATED: Former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky admitted to showering and horsing around with young boys, but said he is not a pedophile, in an exclusive interview with Bob Costas broadcast Monday night on NBC's Rock Center. 

"I say that I am innocent of those charges," Sandusky said in the phone interview.

When asked by Costas, "Are you a pedophile," Sandusky responded, "No."

Joe Paterno’s one-time defensive coordinator was charged earlier this month with 40 criminal counts accusing him of sexual abuse of minors. He is currently free on a $100,000 bond and has denied any wrongdoing. The allegations date back to 1994, according to the grand jury report filed November 5 in Pennsylvania state court. The report detailed claims of alleged sexual encounters with as many as eight boys in Sandusky's home, hotels and Penn State locker rooms.

"I could say that I have done some of those things. I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact," said Sandusky.

(Er...um...hello? Touching their legs, hugging, showering with them.... well, ok, but... how about anal rape?)

When asked by Costas to concede any wrongdoing, Sandusky said, "I shouldn't have showered with those kids."

Sandusky's attorney, Joseph Amendola, verified Sandusky's voice and asserted his client's innocence.

"I believe in Jerry's innocence. Quite honestly, Bob, that's why I'm involved in the case," Amendola said. 

"We expect we're going to have a number of kids, now how many of those so called eight kids we're not sure,
"but we anticipate we're going to have at least several of those kids
come forward and say this never happened.

This is me, this is the allegation, it never occurred. In fact, one of the toughest allegations...what [Mike] McQueary said he saw, we have information that that child said that never happened," Amendola said.   

(Witness intimidation program fully rolled out: they 'anticipate' kids will recant?)

McQueary is currently on paid administrative leave from his job as an assistant coach for Penn State's football team. In 2002, while a graduate assistant, he witnessed Sandusky allegedly engaged in a sexual act with a minor in the Penn State locker room's showers, according to the grand jury report. He told Paterno what he witnessed, according to the grand jury testimony.   

Sandusky said McQueary's claims are false. 

"We were showering and horsing around and he [the boy] actually turned all the showers on and was actually sliding across the floor and we were, as I recall, possibly like snapping a towel," Sandusky said.    McQueary's allegations were never reported to the police.

Sandusky also addressed allegations that he apologized to the mother of one of the alleged victims and said "I wish I were dead" in 1998.

"I didn't say, to my recollection, that I wish I were dead. I was hopeful that we could reconcile things," Sandusky said.

The scandal has tarnished the reputation of the once-heralded football program, leading to the departure of coaching legend Paterno and three other university officials. It’s also left students and residents of State College, Penn., shocked. Sandusky said that  right now isn't "the best days of my life."

"How would you think I would feel about a university that I attended, about people that I worked with, about people that I care so much about and how do you think I would feel about it? I feel horrible," Sandusky said.

When asked if he felt responsible for damaging Penn State's image, Sandusky said,  "I don't think it's my fault. I've obviously played a part in this, but I don't think I should be accused as I have been."

The sight of 67-year-old Sandusky in handcuffs is hard to reconcile with his public image of a devoted father of six adopted kids who founded a charity to help at risk youth.  That charity, The Second Mile, has also come under fire.

According to the grand jury report, all of the alleged sex abuse victims met Sandusky through their participation in The Second Mile.  Sandusky founded the charity in 1977 as a group foster home for troubled boys.  It spawned into a non-profit organization that has raised millions of dollars to help young boys and girls.  Today, Chief Executive Officer Jack Raykovitz’s resignation was announced by the non-profit organization’s board of directors. 

Sandusky gave up his day-to-day duties at The Second Mile in 2010. While Sandusky retired from Pennsylvania State University in 1999, he continued to have access to Penn State’s facilities.   

"I don't know what I can say or what I could say that would make anybody feel any different now. I would just say that if somehow people could hang on until my attorney has a chance to fight for my innocence, that's about all I can ask right now. Obviously, it's a huge challenge," Sandusky said. 

When asked if he had a sexual attraction to underage boys, Sandusky said, "I enjoy young people. I love to be around them, but no, I'm not sexually attracted to young boys."   

Editor's Note: In an earlier edition of this report, we mistakenly identified a location of Sandusky's alleged sexual encounters as Paterno's home. According to the grand jury report, it was Sandusky's home.

=========================

The power behind this child sex slavery ring is HUGE and will do whatever it takes to mitigate the 'damage' to the people involved; top priority will be to hide the "rich donors" from public view. This is going to be a massive effort; so these kids who have come forth to give testimony are all vulnerable. Again. Raped again - this time by the corrupt court system. (For example, the judge who released Sandusky to his home - next to a children's playground, by the way, is a volunteer at The Second Mile!) You really can't make this up - there needs to be an independent investigation from outside the criminal network.

=========================

Sandusky says he's innocent
Coach admits he 'horsed around'

http://www.wfmz.com/news/Report-Sandusky-admits-he-horsed-around-but-insists-he-s-innocent/-/121458/4742176/-/view/print/-/3cyi6f/-/
Author: By the CNN Wire Staff

STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania (CNN) -

Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky insisted in an interview Monday he is "innocent" of charges that he sexually abused young boys, denying to NBC's Bob Costas that he's a pedophile.

In a telephone interview with NBC's "Rock Center With Brian Williams," Sandusky admitted that some details in the graphic 23-page grand jury report released earlier this month are correct.

"I could say I have done some of those things," he said. "I have horsed around with kids I have showered (with) after workouts. I have hugged them, and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."

Still, Sandusky claimed he has been falsely accused of crimes. When pressed, the 67-year-old Sandusky said the only thing he did wrong was having "showered with those kids."

Costas asked directly: "Are you sexually attracted to underage boys?"

Sandusky repeated the question, paused, and responded, "No. I enjoy young people."

Asked if then-head football coach Joe Paterno had ever spoken to him about his behavior or expressed disapproval, Sandustry said simply, "No."

And asked if he felt guilty over the spreading fallout that has affected the university and prominent university figures including the fired Paterno, Sandusky responded, "I don't think it was my fault. I obviously played a part in this ... I shouldn't have showered with those kids. That's what hits me the most."

Sandusky's lawyer, Joe Amendola, said Monday night that showering with children does not equate automatically to sexual assault.

"Jerry Sandusky is a big, overgrown kid. He's a jock," Amendola told CNN's Anderson Cooper. "The bottom line is jocks do that -- they kid around, they horse around."

Sandusky was arrested on November 5, after the release of the grand jury report detailing alleged crimes that he committed between 1994 and 2009. Some of those allegedly happened on Penn State's campus, including one witnessed by then-graduate assistant coach Mike McQueary in 2002.

McQueary told Paterno what he had seen, and Paterno then alerted then-athletic director Tim Curley, but law enforcement didn't learn of the alleged incident until years later.

In the interview with NBC's Costas, Sandusky flatly denied that McQueary witnessed what has been described in some accounts as Sandusky's rape of a young boy. He said instead that he and the boy were in the shower, "snapping towels" and engaging in horseplay.

Regarding the 2002 incident, Amendola said "the kid was messing around and having a good time" in the shower with Sandusky, adding that McQueary felt "uncomfortable" upon seeing it. He denied the more graphic details offered in that and other allegations, claiming that the prosecution's case lacked sufficient evidence and witnesses.

"They have throwing everything they can throw up against the wall," Amendola said of prosecutors' case. " And they're saying, (out of) all these accusations, some of them have to be true. But when you take it apart, they don't even have victims in several of their cases."

After Sandusky was charged this month with 40 counts of sexually abusing children, Judge Leslie Dutchcot freed him on $100,000 bail, against the wishes of prosecutors.

A biography of Dutchcot posted on the website of the law firm Goodall & Yurchak lists her as a volunteer for Second Mile. It is not clear whether Dutchcot currently has any affiliation with the organization.

CNN tried to contact the judge but has not received a response.

School trustees fired university President Graham Spanier and Paterno last week on the heels of Sandusky's arrest, while McQueary was put on administrative leave.

And on Monday, in an indication of the scandal's fallout spreading beyond Penn State, U.S. Navy spokeswoman Lt. Cmdr. Alana Garas said that the U.S. Navy secretary recommended that Spanier "be removed from the board of advisers to the presidents of the Naval Postgraduate School and Naval War College."

Also on Monday, the board of directors for the charity that Sandusky founded -- Second Mile -- announced that its CEO had resigned. The CEO of 28 years, Jack Raykovitz, a licensed psychologist, "and the board believe this is in the best interests of the organization."

David Woodle, the board's vice chairman, will take over day-to-day operations.

Saying that the "safety and well-being of the children" is central to its mission, the board announced it will conduct an internal investigation and make "recommendations regarding the organization's future operations. We hope to have those findings by the end of December."

The organization vowed to cooperate fully with the state attorney general's investigation.

Sandusky molested young boys after developing close relationships with them through Second Mile, according to the grand jury report.

The group said Sandusky has not been involved with its children since he told officials in November 2008 he was being investigated over "allegations made against him by an adolescent male."

Sandusky and his wife were a host family through another charity, the New York-based Fresh Air Fund, which sends inner-city children to volunteer families and camps in non-urban locales, spokeswoman Andrea Kotuk said. She added that the charity isn't yet sure when the Sanduskys were hosts, saying workers there were reviewing records and cooperating with authorities in Pennsylvania.

On November 7 -- two days after Sandusky's arrest -- the ex-wife of Sandusky's adopted son filed a petition for "temporary emergency modification of custody," according to a filing by the woman's lawyer Justine F. Andronici.

Jill Jones asked that her ex-husband, Matt Sandusky, "not permit the children to be around Jerry Sandusky and that the children not be taken to Dorothy and Jerry Sandusky's residence." The document claims that Matt Sandusky took the children to his parents' home on the day before the request was filed.

The Sanduskys' neighborhood has been affected as well, with the road to his home blocked off and private property signs up on his lawn after police said a cinder block was thrown through a window there.

Since Sandusky was freed, an elementary school bordering his home has taken steps to ensure student safety.
Sandusky's backyard is next to the playground at Lemont Elementary School.

When he was released on bail, Sandusky, the former Nittany Lions defensive coordinator, was told not to go near children.

State College Area School District Superintendent Robert J. O'Donnell told The Patriot-News newspaper by e-mail that the school principal "has taken additional administrative action to ensure our children are safe." O'Donnell didn't say what steps were taken.

On Sunday, Melissa and Carl Anderson, the parents of two little boys who live near the school, questioned why he was out on bail.

"It baffles my mind," Melissa Anderson said.

"The presumption of innocence -- we all like to believe in that and we do in this country -- but I think there's a level of protection that a neighborhood and community is entitled to," Carl Anderson said.

The Andersons were once such fans of the coach that they own an autographed, limited-edition copy of his book, "Touched -- The Jerry Sandusky Story."

"For me ... it alternates between anger and sadness," Carl Anderson said of his sentiments now. "It really is a loss of wholesale community innocence."

Curley and Senior Vice President for Finance and Business Gary Schultz have been charged with failing to report the abuse to authorities and misleading investigators. Prosecutors determined they had a legal duty to report the alleged abuse, but not McQueary and Paterno.

On Monday, the Big Ten Conference announced that Paterno's name is being pulled from the football championship trophy to be awarded next month at the conference's first championship game in Indianapolis, Indiana.

"The trophy and its namesake are intended to be celebratory and aspirational, not controversial," Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany said in a statement. "We believe that it's important to keep the focus on the players and the teams that will be competing in the inaugural championship game."

The trophy was going to be named after both Paterno, the winningest coach in top-level college football history, and Amos Alonzo Stagg, a founder of the Big Ten. It will now be called the Stagg Championship Trophy.

New Penn State President Rodney Erickson, meanwhile, tried to help his school move on Monday -- after a week that he said "tested the character and resilience of the Penn State community."

In a statement on the school's website, Erickson said he wanted to say "how proud of I am" of the school. He cited a candlelight vigil for abuse victims that thousands took part in Friday night and the Penn State-Nebraska football game on Saturday, which included a moment of silence.

"Today, we are back to class and the business of running this university," he wrote.

"Collectively, we need to show the nation and world that Penn State cares, and that Penn State is a community of individuals committed to moving forward with a shared sense of purpose."
Posted: Nov 15 2011 05:17 AM

============================

Judge who gave Jerry Sandusky bail after Penn State sex abuse scandal
is Second Mile volunteer Sandusky founded charity

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/judge-gave-jerry-sandusky-bail-penn-state-sex-abuse-scandal-mile-volunteer-article-1.977051
BY Kevin Armstrong
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Sunday, November 13 2011, 8:54 PM

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. - The judge who ruled former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky be freed on $100,000 unsecured bail after being charged with 40 counts of sexual abuse against children is a volunteer for The Second Mile, the charity Sandusky founded.

The state Attorney General's Office requested $500,000 bail and an electronic leg monitor for Sandusky, but District Judge Leslie Dutchcot, active in several volunteer roles, ordered Sandusky, a State College resident, to have no contact with children. He will not have to pay any money unless he fails to appear for court.

Dutchot also serves as counsel for the law firm Goodall & Yurchak. She is vice president of Centre County Meals on Wheels, a counselor at Centre County Law Enforcement Camp Cadet, Inc. and volunteers for the American Heart Association. A phone call to her office was not immediately returned.

Sandusky wrote a letter of resignation from The Second Mile in 2010, saying, "I believe this is a good time for me to retire from my day-to-day involvement with the organization in order to devote more time to my family and personal matters."

The press secretary from Pennsylvania's State Department said the agency had never received any complaints about The Second Mile with regard to misuse of funds.

"We can assess civil penalties - fines, cease and desist orders - but anything criminal, we would refer to the Attorney General's office," said Ron Ruman. "Second Mile's filings seem to be in order. We haven't seen a complaint that would have triggered any investigation."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2011, 08:47:42 AM »
http://psychcentral.com/news/2006/07/03/improving-the-definition-of-‘psychopath’/64.html

A better definition of ‘Psychopath’
By RICK NAUERT PHD Senior News Editor
Reviewed by John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on July 3, 2006

Are some corporate CEO’s, doctors, lawyers, politicians and scientists psychopaths? The answer could be “yes” if you use a definition which labels individuals who are often intelligent and highly charismatic, but display a chronic inability to feel guilt, remorse or anxiety about any of their actions. Tack on the use of violence and intimidation to control others and satisfy selfish needs and the label expands.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2011, 09:27:55 AM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/15/sports/ncaafootball/jack-raykovitz-chief-of-second-mile-resigns-amid-penn-state-scandal.html?_r=1&hp

Ex-Coach Denies Charges Amid New Accusations

Richard Perry/The New York Times

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — Close to 10 additional suspected victims have come forward to the authorities since the arrest of the former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky on Nov. 5 on 40 counts of sexually abusing young boys, according to people close to the investigation. The police are working to confirm the new allegations.

The news of additional accusations came on a day when Sandusky made his first extended public comments since his arrest, and the resignation of the chief executive of the Second Mile foundation, the charity founded by Sandusky, was made public. They were the latest developments in a case that has led to the ouster of several top university officials, including the football coach, Joe Paterno, and the president, Graham B. Spanier.

In a phone interview with Bob Costas that was broadcast Monday night on “Rock Center,” Sandusky said he was innocent of the charges against him and declared that he was not a pedophile. He did acknowledge, “I shouldn’t have showered with those kids.”

“I could say that I have done some of those things,” he said of the accusations against him. “I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact.”

He added: “I enjoy being around children. I enjoy their enthusiasm. I just have a good time with them.”

For many years, that enthusiasm took public form in his work with the Second Mile, a charity to benefit needy children that Sandusky started in 1977. On Sunday, Jack Raykovitz, the chief executive of the foundation for 28 years, resigned. Raykovitz’s failure to do more to stop Sandusky has been a focal point of criticism.

Offline Pleasured

« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2011, 10:01:20 AM »
I'm afraid this is a distraction.

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2011, 10:36:33 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/14/jerry-sandusky-mystery-flight/2/#comments-anchor

Gerald Sandusky seen flying and in airports. TMZ is dumb as a box of rocks. This looks like the guy and I believe is the guy.

A Gerald Sandusky got a boarding pass on a Spirit Airlines flight this afternoon from LaGuardia to Detroit.  This we know.

Here's the problem.  This guy is NOT Jerry Sandusky.

Passengers on the flight tell TMZ ... they walked up to the man at LaGuardia and he said he couldn't talk about the Penn State scandal.  We then confirmed a Gerald Sandusky indeed had a boarding pass for the flight.

But when the plane landed in Detroit, we spoke with the man and he said in no uncertain terms ... he was not the guy. 

As for the Gerald Sandusky who got the boarding pass ... we just don't know.

To TMZ Gerald=Jerry

Offline powderisdry

« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2011, 10:43:06 AM »
Well...When the pressure and ostracism finally get to this Sandusky scumbag, and it surely will,  and he takes the ole shotgun mouthwash....I'm going to fire up a Monty #2, a good shot of The Balvine (18 yr, neat)...and toast him doing the backstroke....IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2011, 11:09:11 AM »
In the next issue of Sports Illustrated; (hence the date is later than today):

======================================
November 21, 2011
Who's Who In The Scandal
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1192199/index.htm
By L. JON WERTHEIM, DAVID EPSTEIN

Beyond Sandusky and Paterno, the figures are less well known—but their connections abound

MIKE MCQUEARY: Receivers coach

State College native and former Penn State quarterback witnessed the '02 incident, reported it to Paterno, then to Schultz and Curley. Placed on leave.

GRAHAM SPANIER: Former president

Founding editor, Journal of Family Issues; hosted a Big Ten Network show. What he knew of the '98 and '02 cases remains unclear. Fired Nov. 9.

GARY SCHULTZ: Former senior V.P.

Oversaw Penn State police, among other duties. Has campus child-care facility named for him. Charged with perjury, failure to report. Resigned Nov. 6.

TIM CURLEY: Athletic director

State College native who walked on to the football team in the '70s; involved with PSU sports ever since. Indicted on same charges as Schultz. On leave.

RAY GRICAR: Former D.A.

Declined to prosecute Sandusky in the 1998 incident. Disappeared mysteriously in 2005 and was legally declared dead this past summer.

TOM CORBETT: Governor

As state attorney general in 2009 initiated the Sandusky investigation. Became a Penn State trustee after his 2010 election.

LINDA KELLY: Attorney general

A prosecutor for more than 30 years, she succeeded Corbett in May 2011 and took over the Sandusky case. Says the investigation is ongoing.

STEVEN TURCHETTA: Athletic Director, Central Mountain High

His testimony concerning Sandusky's interaction with a student at Central Mountain helped catalyze the investigation.

FRANK NOONAN: State police commissioner

Veteran of nearly three decades with the FBI, he has been vocal in criticizing the failures of Penn State administrators.

KEN FRAZIER: CEO, Merck

Penn State grad ('75) and board member since 2009 will lead school's internal investigation. He vows transparency and impartiality.

TOM BRADLEY: Interim coach

Penn State defensive back, '77, '78; succeeded Sandusky as defensive coordinator in 2000, and Paterno last week.

RODNEY ERICKSON: Interim president

After last Saturday's game in State College, said, "We want to demonstrate ... to the rest of the world that Penn State is a caring community."

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2011, 11:13:37 AM »
I'm afraid this is a distraction.

What is probably a massive network of child abuse/sexual slavers funded by the globalist elite is a distraction?
What do you think we should be paying attention to, if not a pedophile ring that will probably turn out to be another Franklin coverup?
Feel free to not read this thread lest your attention be dragged from something more important than what the globalists are doing to our children.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2011, 12:13:57 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/14/jerry-sandusky-mystery-flight/2/#comments-anchor

Gerald Sandusky seen flying and in airports. TMZ is dumb as a box of rocks. This looks like the guy and I believe is the guy.

A Gerald Sandusky got a boarding pass on a Spirit Airlines flight this afternoon from LaGuardia to Detroit.  This we know.

Here's the problem.  This guy is NOT Jerry Sandusky.

Passengers on the flight tell TMZ ... they walked up to the man at LaGuardia and he said he couldn't talk about the Penn State scandal.  We then confirmed a Gerald Sandusky indeed had a boarding pass for the flight.

But when the plane landed in Detroit, we spoke with the man and he said in no uncertain terms ... he was not the guy. 

As for the Gerald Sandusky who got the boarding pass ... we just don't know.

To TMZ Gerald=Jerry

*SIGH*

I wonder what he is doing flying when he is out on bail?
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2011, 12:51:24 PM »
Want to see what college indoctrination does? Here's a quote from a Penn State junior, writing to Dave Zirin at Sports Illustrated:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/11/14/Week10/index.html#ixzz1dnTlDXnB

"Truth is, if not for Paterno's philanthropy and moral code (until his fatal lapse of judgment), I and thousands of others wouldn't be here right now. If not for Paterno and his grand experiment -- creating a national powerhouse football program with high academic standards -- Pennsylvania State might still be an agriculture school and State College might be lucky if there were a Wal-Mart within a 30-mile radius.

Paterno made a huge mistake, but that doesn't mean he's not a good man."

======================

O. M. G.
That's a perfect little nutshell quote: if you buy lots of sparkly things for people, you can pretty much do anything you want - because they will forgive you, as they take advantage of your gifts... you'll always be "a good man" because you gave them presents. And you'll get to have your own  local Wal-Mart.

And this student is only in year 3 of her 4-year indoctrination. God help us.

Offline waketheherd

« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2011, 02:04:22 PM »
According to Bob Costas, about 15 minutes before Costas was supposed to interview Sandusky's attorney last night, the attorney asked Costas if he wanted to interview Sandusky also.

Why would Sandusky's attorney ask Bob Costas to interview his client on national TV? It makes no sense. Unless, a clearly whacked-out and now-distraught Sandusky - out on unsecured bail - is being set up for 'suicide' (or another kind of untimely demise) so that this investigation can be stopped before the law and media digs too deep into Second Mile and beyond (i.e. big money pedo donors).

Here is a link to Costas explaining to Dan Patrick what happened last night from Bob's point of view: http://www.danpatrick.com/2011/11/15/bob-costas-talks-about-jerry-sandusky-interview-and-what-didnt-air-on-nbc/

Bob Costas joined the show to talk about interviewing Jerry Sandusky for “Rock Center” last night on NBC.

Costas said that when he came on our show yesterday, he thought he was going to interview Jerry Sandusky’s lawyer Joseph Amendola. Then Amendola said to Costas, do you want to try to interview Sandusky. Costas said yes, and then they made it happen quickly.

Costas said that the entire interview didn’t air (you can find it here). Costas said that Sandusky told him that there are many boys who didn’t object to his methods and were helped by him.

Dan asked Costas what surprised him. Costas said he was surprised Sandusky revealed as much as he did. “This is so highly inappropriate, that such a person has no business … even with the minimum stipulations being around young children on an ongoing business,” Costas said.

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2011, 02:28:48 PM »
According to Bob Costas, about 15 minutes before Costas was supposed to interview Sandusky's attorney last night, the attorney asked Costas if he wanted to interview Sandusky also.

Why would Sandusky's attorney ask Bob Costas to interview his client on national TV? It makes no sense. Unless, a clearly whacked-out and now-distraught Sandusky - out on unsecured bail - is being set up for 'suicide' (or another kind of untimely demise) so that this investigation can be stopped before the law and media digs too deep into Second Mile and beyond (i.e. big money pedo donors).

Possibly he has to go down so others won't be unearthed. Only thought that makes sense to me.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2011, 03:03:13 PM »
Possibly he has to go down so others won't be unearthed. Only thought that makes sense to me.

Me too.. he's going to take one for the team. He'll allow himself to be the focal point with the obligatory "I'm Innocent!"s ... but he'll have his trial, conviction and do his time (think Ken Lay, Bernie Madoff) to protect his family. This guy is toast: I'm interested to see how they'll shut down further investigation in the interest of 'putting a bad chapter behind us' - for the victims - for the students - but mostly to allow the pedophile network to continue in different locations, unabated.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2011, 05:41:02 PM »
 SOP, deny, deny, deny...
  There are powers deply involved in this, its not only Sandusky. Damage controll is in effect. My bet is they will attempt to tear apart the witnesses, discredit them, buy the off, whatever it takes.
  Colledge football is $$$, the pedo gang dispersion racket is not only money but a step into the inner circle of power. Saty said it, once they have the goods on the powerfull they're innnn>

Offline KazKru

« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2011, 10:02:37 AM »
Any responsible lawyer would never put his client out there like that.  Obviously he's being put out there to fall.  They also need to keep Sandusky as the face of all of this, and let the public get caught up in the sensationalization of the story.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2011, 08:18:04 AM »
Any responsible lawyer would never put his client out there like that.  Obviously he's being put out there to fall.  They also need to keep Sandusky as the face of all of this, and let the public get caught up in the sensationalization of the story.
Hi K.. Good point. With Sandusky taking this stance they have time to complete a cover for the depth of this pedo ring.
  After reading your post what hit me is are the lawyers truly working for their client Sandusky or the pedo gang in the smoke.

Offline trailhound

« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2011, 10:50:21 PM »
A Strong Defense of Joe Paterno: Why Paterno Was Morally & Ethically Right Not To Go Further in The Sandusky Sex Abuse Case
In the comments section of an article in an SI online blog post by Joe Posnanski, Columbia Univ. Adjunct Professor Scott Semer assails Joe Paterno for not taking greater actions in the Jerry Sandusky case (Link is to the actual Grand Jury Report. It is not for the squeamish.)

Semer rests his opinions as a lawyer and an Adjunct Professor of Transactional Law at Columbia Univ. in NYC. He takes what I believe is the majority opinion as to Coach Paterno's decisions which is that he did the least he could do to cover himself but owed a moral duty to do more.

I too am an attorney, a criminal defense lawyer, a former special prosecutor, and an adjunct professor of Trial Advocacy, and as to his judgment of Paterno I completely disagree with Professor Semer. I think Paterno did what was both morally and legally correct.

After contacting his chain of command superiors, he let them do their jobs. He knew there was a campus police force that investigates ( and prosecutes ) crimes on campus. He took whatever information he had to the head of his department. He took it to the person who is, for all intents and purposes, the police commissioner of a 256 person police force which according to the Campus website says: "(The University Police are) governed by a state statute that gives our officers the same authority as municipal police officers."

Paterno didn't just give his information to a superior, he turned it over to the highest ranking official in that police department. That man, PSU's VP of Business called in the ACTUAL WITNESS and spoke to him. In other words Paterno could see an investigation.

Suggesting Paterno should have then done more is both ridiculous and dangerous. Paterno should not have approached Sandusky,for fear he tip him off to the investigation; he should not have called University police after nothing happened because 1. A police department has a right to set its policing priorities. The Courts have consistently held that: it is a "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981).
2. Once he reported the incident (and not having any information as to the progress of any investigation or the results thereof) Paterno had no other action he could reasonably take. If he pressed further or went public he risked opening himself and the University up to a law suit from Sandusky for libel , and that is assuming Paterno thought the grad assistant was both reliable and accurate. By that person's own admission he was distraught. He would be accused of trying to eliminate a potential competitor for his job. He would also call into question the safety of the campus and without any proof of his own on the allegations of another. Pattern is not a witness and arguably isn't even an "outcry witness." ( an outcry witness is one who verifies that another witness was so distraught that what they are saying must be true. To be an outcry witness the original witness must make his statement to you first and within a few minutes top hours after witnessing the incident. More than a couple of hours usually spoils the outcry's reliability. It gives the maker too much time to make up the testimony)
3. Assuming Paterno did go to the Chief of Police for the Penn State police department, the person under Gary Schultz, would that not be an act of insubordination? What if he were wrong? He would lose a long time friend and PSU family member. He would hurt alums, recruits and his teams. His fellow coaches could not trust him, all of this without being an actual witness to anything. Taking one man's word against anothers.

Noone wants to see kids hurt, and I believe Coach Paterno heads that list. People suggesting he needed to do more either don't understand the law of criminal investigation, or have a different ax to grind ( like the head of the PA State Police who is grand standing in saying people have a greater responsibility than to report crime to the local Authority. He would be the first guy to defend a civil rights suit against his agency, (brought by a crime victim claiming that the failure to arrest caused her injuries) by invoking the Warren case.)

Paterno handled this exactly as he should have and to suggest otherwise is to use 20/20 hindsight to judge what was a fluid real time situation. I guess the path is always clear for the Monday Morning Quarterback.

http://thatlawyerdude.blogspot.com/2011/11/strong-defense-of-joe-paterno-why.html

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline chris jones

« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2011, 07:02:02 AM »
 According to the law and given your expertise your most likely correct.
It is a personell judgment call , the bottom line isn't it. He followed the rule book, perhaps even after having a tad a legal advise.
 These times have made many people well aware of the divider between conscience and the law. Its in evidence Sandusky is a predator of innocents children, an abuser of kids using his postion of power, a face.
 If Mr.Paterno had grandchildren, boys between the age of lets say 8 to 12 years of age would he have allowed Mr. Sandusky to care for them, take them to showers, stay with him for periods of time for whatever reason unsupervised?  Doubtfull to say the least don't you agree.
 However he allowed children of "insignificance" to continue being subjected to this pedos abuse. WHY. As a father and grandfather I would question this, simply to ask this man , all laws on paper aside and basic human decency to the forfront, WHY. Was it fear, risk of retaliation with the corporate sports arena, or simply that his position was of much more value to him personally than the children that would be in harms way. there is written law and protocol, however their is a factor that has become ignored in today's society, conscience. He is not the only person without one, this corporation smells to high heaven. By law, perhaps Paterno did his part,as a defense attorney you are acutely aware conscience has no say in a court of law. There was a inner circle, a power base involved in this, I am with hope just one of these humans finds a conscience and comes forward exposing the pedo mafia.

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2011, 09:57:41 AM »
Joe Paterno could have decided he didn't want a pedophile on his coaching staff and had Sandusky fired. 

In his official reason, he could have said "For inappropriate behavior with a minor on Penn State property".

That is a clear statement of disassociation, and a warning to other potential employers.

It is neither illegal nor immoral and it was the proper goddamn thing to do.

But, instead Joe Pa and Penn State chose to continue to associate with a known pedophile for almost a decade.

The man and the institution are both getting exactly what they deserve.  Was Paterno leaving his grandkids in Sandusky's care?

Pedophiles are the one social group I don't mind discriminating against regardless of circumstance.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline chris jones

« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2011, 10:35:25 AM »
Joe Paterno could have decided he didn't want a pedophile on his coaching staff and had Sandusky fired. 
In his official reason, he could have said "For inappropriate behavior with a minor on Penn State property".
That is a clear statement of disassociation, and a warning to other potential employers.
But, instead Joe Pa and Penn State chose to continue to associate with a known pedophile for almost a decade.
The man and the institution are both getting exactly what they deserve.  Was Paterno leaving his grandkids in Sandusky's care?
Pedophiles are the one social group I don't mind discriminating against regardless of circumstance.
Bumped. , pedos should be charged on a par w/ premediated murder. Time to be done in general prison population.  this would most certainly minimize the child sex slave industry.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2011, 04:17:47 PM »
Thanks for this article Trailhound.. it illustrates the little 'it's not my job' rationale that we see enabling the continuation of this crap for years:

A Strong Defense of Joe Paterno: Why Paterno Was Morally & Ethically Right Not To Go Further in The Sandusky Sex Abuse Case
In the comments section of an article in an SI online blog post by Joe Posnanski, Columbia Univ. Adjunct Professor Scott Semer assails Joe Paterno for not taking greater actions in the Jerry Sandusky case (Link is to the actual Grand Jury Report. It is not for the squeamish.)

Semer rests his opinions as a lawyer and an Adjunct Professor of Transactional Law at Columbia Univ. in NYC. He takes what I believe is the majority opinion as to Coach Paterno's decisions which is that he did the least he could do to cover himself but owed a moral duty to do more.

I too am an attorney, a criminal defense lawyer, a former special prosecutor, and an adjunct professor of Trial Advocacy, and as to his judgment of Paterno I completely disagree with Professor Semer. I think Paterno did what was both morally and legally correct.

3. Assuming Paterno did go to the Chief of Police for the Penn State police department, the person under Gary Schultz, would that not be an act of insubordination?

Insubordination is his concern? If Joe Paterno was an upright man, then his 'word' in terms of Sandusky's assaults on children would not be taken lightly, and "insubordination" would be replaced by "responsible adult protecting children". Typical lawyer bullshit reasoning.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2011, 04:35:08 PM »

known pedophile?  I too think he is but this whole Prison Planet Forum forum is about our freedoms being eroded or lost and it has been spoken about before, here in America we are innocent until proven guilty so the statement should read  alleged pedophile.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline chris jones

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2011, 06:59:29 PM »
known pedophile?  I too think he is but this whole Prison Planet Forum forum is about our freedoms being eroded or lost and it has been spoken about before, here in America we are innocent until proven guilty so the statement should read  alleged pedophile.
Your right, if this guy is a pedo prove it, back it up with facts. If hes not, he is one useless bag of shiiite, allowing kids to be dominated by a pedo that he was totaly aware of. Again he had a choice didn't he, stand up for the innocents or remaiin silent. Was he intimidated, afraid of loosing his credibitly and position, what, why...He could have either condemmed or justified his actions remaing within legal bounds for whatever reason innocents being raped. There is a lot of money and sports, and in child sexual slavery, the team players don't see it, so who does. Who is acoountable, you guys tell me, the cops, the big dogs, who covered all those years, Time to find out isn't it. one thing for sure, if some derelict had done this he would have been toasted. These freaks are far from derelicts.
 As a lawyer said, he went about this legaly,no shiiite, but why didn't he pursue it, I'd like to know, and am with hope he finds the guts to come out with it.

Offline trailhound

« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2011, 05:05:28 AM »
Its not a far stretch of the imagination to suggest Joe didnt know and what we do know is that when he did know he did act.  I want this thing to get blown wide open but find it annoying that the media is trying to make Joe the face of the thing.

"Paterno didn't just give his information to a superior, he turned it over to the highest ranking official in that police department. That man, PSU's VP of Business called in the ACTUAL WITNESS and spoke to him. In other words Paterno could see an investigation.

Suggesting Paterno should have then done more is both ridiculous and dangerous. Paterno should not have approached Sandusky,for fear he tip him off to the investigation; he should not have called University police after nothing happened because 1. A police department has a right to set its policing priorities. The Courts have consistently held that: it is a "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981).
2. Once he reported the incident (and not having any information as to the progress of any investigation or the results thereof) Paterno had no other action he could reasonably take. If he pressed further or went public he risked opening himself and the University up to a law suit from Sandusky for libel , and that is assuming Paterno thought the grad assistant was both reliable and accurate."

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline chris jones

« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2011, 09:51:45 AM »
I'll buy that , he isn't the focus, he is just one of the players.
What would I do if I was in his shoes, big job, plenty of money, fame. I'd be shocked to know a guy, the legend, abusing a child, and when I came back to my senses I'd go after him.
 Seems like Paterno did, he went to the cops.
Now must be the hard part for him, nothing is done. Now what..Just keep stump and let the pedos abuse children. Did he get warned to FK off or get wacked out, did they have some shiit on him was he skimming and in league with the circle of power, these guys were making bundles of money.
 All that is need is the truth, whats the deal..He's no kid, his clocks ticking, whats the problem,.

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2011, 11:12:12 AM »
Sorry, man, but caught in the shower by an adult and more than one parent coming to complain, is an abundance of evidence and a good enough reason to fire someone.  Is Sandusky going to challenge it in court?  Yes, if he were innocent, because no one would come forward.  He would take Penn State to court for wrongful termination.  Of course, Penn State would have called in the other coach who was an eyewitness, and either the kids or their parents.

You forfeit your freedoms when you use your influence to hurt others...especially children or the elderly.  You can support this child molester if you want, but he's admitted to doing it all along.  Go read the articles.  He admitted that he did it to at least one mother.  This isn't just taking one kid's word for it.  Stop being naive.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline waketheherd

« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2011, 04:30:31 PM »
Thank God!! Louis Freeh is on the case. All is right again with the world. In the eternal words of Bill Hicks, "Go back to bed America. You're government is in control."  ::)

http://www.latimes.com/news/la-penn-state-fbi-m,0,3161708.story

A besieged Penn State on Monday bowed to demands for an independent investigation into the child sex-abuse scandal engulfing the school, and announced that the former head of the FBI -- Louis Freeh -- would take over with unlimited authority to investigate anyone and anything.

"No one is above scrutiny," university trustee Kenneth Frazier said in announcing the appointment Monday at a news conference, adding that Freeh will be empowered to investigate employees up to and including the board of trustees itself. He also promised that the results of the investigation would be made public, according to the New York Daily News.

Freeh led the FBI from 1993 to 2001 and then later formed Group International Europe, a private investigation firm.

Offline waketheherd

« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2011, 04:34:45 PM »
A couple of the comments in the Yahoo News page about the Freeh story are interesting:

http://news.yahoo.com/psu-taps-ex-fbi-director-freeh-investigation-152420920.html

NoMore  •  Harrisburg, United States  •  4 hours ago

After the FBI, Louis Freeh worked at MBNA and with Ric Struthers (both were MBNA executives). Both MBNA and Struthers have strong connections to the Penn State and Ric is on Penn State's board of Trusties and he also happens to be on the Board of the Second Mile.

m 4 hours ago

Penn St. keeps up with this political crap in this ordeal and it will really come back to haunt them. This kind of political pandering is soooo prevalent in society anymore that people can see right through it. Not a good move imho.

NoMore  •  Harrisburg, United States  •  3 hours ago

You can Google and find MBNA and Ric Struthers being the lead sponsors for the 2004 Jerry Sandusky Testimonial Dinner and Roast.

NoMore  •  Harrisburg, United States  •  3 hours ago

How long until one of the news organizations pick up this connection? Seems easy enough to find. Just Google: 1) Louis Freeh and Ric Struthers, 2) Ric Struthers and Penn State, 3) Ric Struthers and Second Mile, and 4) MBNA and Second Mile. I worked at MBNA and know the Ric Struthers and Louis Freeh connection.