Magnesium Deficiency: The Source of Most Modern Chronic Illness?

Author Topic: Magnesium Deficiency: The Source of Most Modern Chronic Illness?  (Read 15988 times)

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« on: November 10, 2011, 02:49:53 AM »

Old-Thinker News | November 5, 2011

By Daniel Taylor

To be in good health is a true blessing, and without proper nutrition a foundation for health cannot be built. I found this out the hard way. For several years I experienced severe fatigue daily, along with muscle spasms, weak teeth, shortness of breath, anxiety and generally not feeling well. I started to conduct research on the unpleasant assortment of symptoms that I was experiencing, and I repeatedly came across information on the essential element called magnesium. It turns out that the majority of Americans (80% or more) are magnesium deficient due to poor diet and soil depletion. Every symptom that I had was a sign of magnesium deficiency. Upon further research I discovered magnesium oil, which is easily absorbed - more so than pill form - through the skin via Transdermal Magnesium Therapy. After using the oil for several months, all of the symptoms have disappeared.

If i had gone to a doctor, instead of doing my own research, I likely would have been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome or some other illness that would be "treated" with drugs dispensed from the Medical-Industrial Complex, masking the underlying nutritional deficiency. In my research I have found that nearly every symptom of magnesium deficiency has a specific corresponding pharmaceutical drug to "treat" it. The monetary impact to drug companies - in the event that widespread attention was given to Transdermal Magnesium Therapy - would be monumental.

Other than myself, I have family who have personally experienced the healing power of magnesium. Among other things, chronic indigestion and heart palpitations have been eliminated. Prescription drugs have been thrown out. Magnesium oil has been nothing short of a miracle for me, and I hope that this information will be helpful for those who read this report. I urge everyone who reads on to do their own research and take whatever course of action you feel necessary for your personal needs.

The Medical Industrial Complex

As we have covered, large foundations, namely the Carnegie and Rockefeller enterprises, are largely responsible for creating the industrial society that we have today. The medical establishment is no exception. "Their numerous projects and the unprecedented scope of their financial and institutional resources shaped the development of culture and the production of knowledge in the United States," writes Dr. Lily E. Kay. Our modern schooling system - also a product of the large foundations - does not teach the history of foundations in molding our society. Thus the process of invisible power is exercised on an unaware population. We see its effects, but the source remains unknown to the majority outside of certain professional classes, who remain compartmentalized. The "wide view" of society and its many issues is lost on many and we see the world through a straw.

The modern medical establishment is another product of the Carnegie/Rockefeller combine. As with the modern schooling system that they created, the modern medical system was designed to support the industrial society that the captains of industry forged - and to ensure the elite's dominance into the future.

The Rockefeller family's first philanthropic investment was the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, founded in 1901 with the guidance of Frederick Taylor Gates. It was the Rockefeller/Carnegie empire that led the overhaul of the American Medical Establishment in the early 1900′s. As author and researcher G. Edward Griffin notes in his book World Without Cancer, this overhaul was necessary. However, he warns that we need to investigate who initiated it and the motives that they held.

One of the ways in which this combine directed the medical establishment, and continues to do so today, was with the heavy influence of grant money. E Richard Brown writes in Rockefeller Medicine Men that,

"Medical researchers may be free of the influence of the medical commodity marketplace, but to win fame and fortune they must obey the rules of the medical research funds 'market.' Their dependence on foundation and government funding agencies restricts the range of problems and methods they may investigate and constrains their creative intellectual processes as well."

Thus, writes Brown, "...a growing interest group within the corporate class has a direct financial stake in the dominance of technological medicine."

Continued...
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Re: Magnesium Deficiency: The Source of Most Modern Chronic Illness?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 03:40:01 AM »
Magnesium Oil Benefits

About 8 out of 10 people in any industrialized society are grossly deficient in magnesium and may not even know it.  We consider magnesium to be the body’s master mineral because it is needed by more systems and functions in the body than any other mineral.

The benefits of magnesium oil may include or help the following (in no specific order):

Reduce or Eliminate Pain
    Rebuild Magnesium Levels and Reserves
    Aid Sleep
    Protect Cells
    Healthier Bones
    Muscle Relaxation
    Reduce or Eliminate Muscle Spasms, Cramps, and Fatigue
    Regulate and Relax Nerves
    Regulate Muscle Tone
    Maintain a Healthy Heart
    Metabolize Proteins, Carbohydrates, and Fats
    Gene Function
    Activates Cellular Enzymatic Activity
    Convert Blood Sugar into Energy
    Produce APT
    Cell Signaling
    Detoxify
    Boost Energy
    Reduce or Eliminate Depression
    Boost Mood
    Healthy Skin
    Speed Up Healing Time for Injuries
    Boost Immune System
    Balance Hormones
    Reduce or Eliminate Migraines and Headaches
    Increase Memory
    Thin Blood or Reduce Blood Pressure

The metabolic role of magnesium is so diverse that it is difficult to find someone that is not affected by a magnesium deficiency in some form or another. Our cardiovascular system, nervous system, muscles, kidneys, hormone-secreting glands, liver, and brain all rely on magnesium for their metabolic function. Remember that magnesium is a very important key to maintaining a healthy body.

https://www.magnesoothe.com/magnesium_oil_how_it_heals_benefits.html
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Committed

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 02:10:48 PM »
Thanks for the reminder.  I started using magnesium topically last winter, but got lax this summer and quit.  Initially my sleep improved, something I struggle with.  Then mid summer or so my sleep started falling apart again.  Took my dense head a little while to figure out that I needed to start using mag oil again and have been doing so for a few weeks.  Seems to take a little time to build up levels, but I'm confident that good sleep will return soon.
General Douglas MacArthur:
"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."

www.oathkeepers.org

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 02:13:24 PM »
Thanks a million for this post.
Matter of fact in the shower today I was thinking about how doctors MISDIAGNOSE VITAMIN DEFICIENCY AS MENTAL ILLNESS and put you on MILD ALTERING PILLS.

That's right,
doctors who are supposed to monitor your blood sugar, diet, rest, and exercise habits are OVERLOOKING POOR NUTRITION and putting the MAXIMUM # of patients on imported mental meds,

because the pharma companies pay for their vacations????????

@@

evil!

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 02:19:11 PM »
There are some great food sources for magnesium:

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrient&dbid=75

What can high-magnesium foods do for you?

Relax your nerves and muscles
    Build and strengthen bones
    Keep your blood circulating smoothly

What events can indicate a need for more high-magnesium foods?

Muscle weakness, tremor, or spasm
    Heart arrhythmia, irregular contraction, or increased heart rate
    Softening and weakening of bone
    Imbalanced blood sugar levels
    Headaches
    Elevated blood pressure

Excellent sources of magnesium include Swiss chard and spinach. Avoid overcooking to minimize loss of magnesium.

================

http://www.discoverkale.co.uk/facts_and_figures.html
The word “superfood” is being used more liberally these days but kale is truly deserving of the title. It is packed with beta-carotene, folate and Vitamin C. It’s also one of the richest vegetable sources of calcium plus contains vital minerals such as iron, magnesium and potassium. It’s also rich in sulphur phytochemicals which are believed to help protect against certain types of cancer and the phytochemicals, lutein and zeaxanthin, which help to reduce the risk of cataracts and a condition called age related macular degeneration which is the major cause of loss of vision in the UK.
Did you know?

Kale contains four times more Mg (magnesium) and five times more Ca (calcium) than Brussels sprouts
    17 times more Vitamin C than carrots and four times more than spinach
    Nearly double the magnesium of spring greens
    More folate than broccoli
    Seven times more carotene than cabbage

================

My personal favorites are kale (missing from the above chart!) and spinach. :)
I make kale soup, a tasty way to get your magnesium (and cooking in soup broth means vitamins get into broth).
Recipe link here: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=221820.msg1313460#msg1313460
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline swimreferee

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 05:57:34 PM »
There are some great food sources for magnesium:

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrient&dbid=75

Just be aware that most Soybeans are GMO and Alex just announced that GMO Salmon have been released into the environment (previously was only in farmed Salmon).  These will have an effect of destroying the Eco system that natural food source is Salmon.  The impact will be People, Bears, Eagles, Sea Lions and other big fish eating species.  It is unknown what the impact of the GMO Salmon feces of the will have on the plant life Eco system. 

With NWO Eugenic they have taken good wholesome food out of the food chain.  Soy, Corn (and the animals that eat corn), Salmon, Sugar Beets, Rice (some varieties), Canola. Papayas, etc.  More food will be unsafe to eat and it will be more expensive with the Chem-trail sunlight reductions.   

So more and more of the food are coming off the plate if you don't know the source and it is not labeled Organic (and I don't mean from China).

There is some organic soybeans but it is extremely hard to find now.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 10:32:17 PM »
Just be aware that most Soybeans are GMO and Alex just announced that GMO Salmon have been released into the environment (previously was only in farmed Salmon).  These will have an effect of destroying the Eco system that natural food source is Salmon.  The impact will be People, Bears, Eagles, Sea Lions and other big fish eating species.  It is unknown what the impact of the GMO Salmon feces of the will have on the plant life Eco system. 

With NWO Eugenic they have taken good wholesome food out of the food chain.  Soy, Corn (and the animals that eat corn), Salmon, Sugar Beets, Rice (some varieties), Canola. Papayas, etc.  More food will be unsafe to eat and it will be more expensive with the Chem-trail sunlight reductions.   

So more and more of the food are coming off the plate if you don't know the source and it is not labeled Organic (and I don't mean from China).

There is some organic soybeans but it is extremely hard to find now.

Yes, I've pretty much given up on Soy - and I love edamame beans, but they're all corrupted by Monsanto's biochemists. I didn't realize they'd released the gm salmon; although knowing it was farmed it was a matter of time before they were out of the pens. Sad.
I try to buy organic vegetables - and with FDA trying to prevent the label "non-GMO" from appearing, we're up against a massive pharma/agribusiness/chemical attack. If you can find good seeds, plant what you can - container plants if you don't have yard space.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline henchman99942

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 07:33:01 PM »
I saw something that said vitamin D deficiency was the "Source of Most Modern Chronic Illness".

Vitamin D is key to a healthy immune system

But we need it all.  We need all the vitamins and trace minerals and nutrients.

Our food doesn't contain them.  Instead our food and water contain poisons.

It is real simple:

Sicko killers have hijacked the government.

Offline LoudMcCloud

• I'm GrbG!
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 08:38:19 AM »
Magnesium is the natural Zanez.  It's calms the body.  Asthmatics are usually deficient in magnesium. 

http://www.thinredlinenews.com

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 09:06:00 AM »
Magnesium is the natural Zanez.  It's calms the body.  Asthmatics are usually deficient in magnesium.  

http://www.thinredlinenews.com

It also helps lower blood pressure in people who have high blood pressure. A friend has been using magnesium (Natural Calm - Gilhams in combination with other nutrients discussed in book below) for just over a year. Her health has been turned around in this time period. She has gotten off of most of her typically prescribed BP pills. She is only on 1 pill (50 mg) currently, after being weaned off 4. Her blood work is now superior, and her blood pressure NORMAL!

Where did she get her advice on how to do this for herself? "The High Blood Pressure Hoax" by Dr Sherry Rogers (for starters). This book is magnificient for teaching people how to HELP THEMSELVES, since medicine isn't into finding the real causes and solutions to health problems. They only want to MANAGE you on tons of drugs that benefit big pharma ONLY, in most cases!

Folks, you must learn to take care of yourself! Big Pharma and Obamacare is not interested in health. They are only interested in making more money while delivering less services, and no services that deal with REAL HEALTH!
>:(

http://www.prestigepublishing.com

She started with the book mentioned above, and then read many more. The combination of these books is a gold mine for health. That is, if you care to take your health into your own hands. This is important folks. Your immune system must get a boost for what is coming. We need everyone in the fight for the USA! You can't do that if you're sickly and on big pharma drugs that make you even sicker and basically not mentally clear!

EVERY PERSON has a decision to make! Be strong and help take America back, or be weak and be walked on! What is your decision?
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline iamc2

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 01:41:07 PM »
 Magnesium Does Give Our Heart Pumping Power: Keep it on hand as it Will Help someone having a Heart Attack...everyone in this nation is somewhat Magnesium deficient: Thus the high rate of Heart Troubles.

Try and get at least 500mgs per day.  ;)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."