Author Topic: Farrakhan Blasts Media & Reporters During Radio Interview Commercial!  (Read 5367 times)

Offline Catalina

• Government Censorship, Protecting You From Reality
Press "You're all slaves and you love it. None of the kids are listening to you."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EKrXFcVyXE&feature=channel_video_title
Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

Offline zimmer

Re: Farrakhan Blasts Media & Reporters During Radio Interview Commercial!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 04:01:43 pm »
Wow, that's awesome!  ;D

Offline Catalina

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 04:04:00 pm »
I'm not a member, but he speaks volume of truth than most churches these days.

Farrakhan on Ron Paul & Exposing the Federal Reserve and International Bankers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmt5-1yrwmQ&feature=player_embedded#!
Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

Offline zimmer

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 04:05:49 pm »
I thought this guy was anti-white black panther type of guy? That's the kind of stuff I always heard about him, is that wrong?

Offline Catalina

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 04:10:49 pm »
I thought this guy was anti-white black panther type of guy? That's the kind of stuff I always heard about him, is that wrong?

They have demonized this guy for decades. Listen to his speech about Ron Paul and the Federal Reserve and you'll see why. They also say Ron Paul's a racist. Remember, psyops works on a sleeping public.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 04:38:50 pm »
Farrakhan is right.  I may not agree with all that he says all the time, but in this instance, he is absolutely right.

For years he has been trying to wake up black people, to get them to be self-reliant and self-sufficient and he has done a lot of good for the black communities with his messages.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Catalina

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 04:53:02 pm »
Farrakhan is right.  I may not agree with all that he says all the time, but in this instance, he is absolutely right.

For years he has been trying to wake up black people, to get them to be self-reliant and self-sufficient and he has done a lot of good for the black communities with his messages.

Yes he has. Here he makes an off shoot comment about the hi-jacked tea party, but the rest of his message is on point.

Muammar Gaddafi VS Wall Street Thieves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2WGNtk5oBo&feature=related

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 05:15:05 pm »
Has AJ ever had him as a guest? What a great interview he would be.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Freeski

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 05:41:19 pm »
Just amazing!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline zimmer

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 09:35:43 pm »
Just watched the one where he talks about the Fed, absolutely amazing, I've never paid much attention to this guy, I just wrote him off as a nut because of what I've heard from others, I should've kept an open mind, he's on the ball in those 2 vids. Right on.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 05:37:49 pm »
It would be advisable that people pay closer attention to the people they admire. I personally think the guy is a snake to be avoided.

Is it possible that these quotes were “taken out of context?”

The government is making it easy for most anybody to stand up and point a finger and say the right things, but that doesn't make the protestor. What makes the protestor is how they believe overall, and not some sound bites on a specific topic. There is a lot more to this guy than some here seem to know. His history speaks for itself. Let the reader decide...

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2008/03/louis-farrakhan-twenty-controversial-quotes/

And here's a source of articles, etc. that shows him in a rather different light than some might expect...

http://mideasttruth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10223
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2011, 06:03:50 pm »
Farrakhan is a Muslim - in the Qu'ran, they preach violence. Yah - stay far away as possible from this guy.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2011, 06:19:00 pm »

No, he's just learned from experience that it's not wise -- from a public relations point of view -- to wear his racist convictions on his sleeve.

He's a glorified con artist, nothing more. And I say that regretfully, because he's one of the most gifted orators I've ever seen. A tragic waste of natural talent, if ever there was one.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2011, 12:27:30 am »
Farrakhan is a Muslim - in the Qu'ran, they preach violence. Yah - stay far away as possible from this guy.

Please do not post such bullshit hate crapola that causes causes RAND/IBM analytics operations to froth with glee at how backward ass some people remain regarding the absudity of Kissinger sanctioned Islamophobia operations which continues to deflect righteaous anger and regarding the elite banksters who continue to steal $trillions from our unborn children.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2011, 12:30:59 am »
No, he's just learned from experience that it's not wise -- from a public relations point of view -- to wear his racist convictions on his sleeve.

He's a glorified con artist, nothing more. And I say that regretfully, because he's one of the most gifted orators I've ever seen. A tragic waste of natural talent, if ever there was one.

I agree with geo and he may have reached his hypocricy limit though. And as far as the original black panthers, they were not racist. Prople saying things like that need to research how they were the most pro-constitutional black movement in the past 70 years. Before them was the pro-free capital "Black Wall Street" professionals who prospered under the constitutional ideals of liberty and the rights of man. The NWO burned their entire city to the ground in 1921. And CoIntelPro mass murdered black muslims because they were so constitutional. Farrakhan is a spokesman for the Nation of Islam which was exposed by Malcolm X as a movement led by a hypocrite (like Abe Foxman and the ADL).

I do know that after the British Crown murdered all of the American Black leaders, we are left with propping up people like Farrakhan to a higher level than he should be had the federal government puppets (agents to the NWO) not committed treason with such acts as the assassinations of Malcolm X, MLK, Fred Hampton, Medgar Evers, Harry and Harriette Moore, etc.

He does have skills and we would be happy to promote his messages if he just followed the path of Malcolm X and investigated the wholesale betrayal within some of the largest black national operations today...very different than the pro-constitution and pro-prosperity messages of the original Black Panthers, Malcolm X, etc.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 06:21:47 am »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson