Rice Calls Cheney Naive

Author Topic: Rice Calls Cheney Naive  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Rice Calls Cheney Naive
« on: October 31, 2011, 03:10:12 PM »
Rice Calls Cheney Naive, Recalls Movies With Bush, Blair: Books
31 October 2011
, by David M. Shribman (Bloomberg)
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-31/rice-calls-cheney-naive-recalls-movies-with-bush-blair-books.html

Rice Calls Cheney Naive!!??? ahahaahahahhaahahaahahaahahahahaah

Only for Rice to wonna work with this evil master you must be pretty …..

lets say Naive.

->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline chris jones

Re: Rice Calls Cheney Naive
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 03:41:41 PM »
 I haven't read the book but here are a few verses. This gal is not nieve, a tad pyscho perhaps.
 Though when you read this please not that WMD's are not mentioned...

There were tensions with Dick Cheney, whom she blames for being the driving force behind the war in Iraq. She says the vice president and his staff “were absolutely convinced that Saddam was somehow culpable” in the Sept. 11 attacks, and that “the vice president latched on to every report of a meeting between Iraqi agents and al Qaeda affiliates.”

Her own feelings about Iraq are clear -- the war was prompted by desperation, not democracy: “The fact is, we invaded Iraq because we believed we had run out of other options.”

Indeed, she rejects as fantasy the idea that the war was a struggle to provide Iraqis with some kind of Jeffersonian notion of popular rule: “We did not go to Iraq to bring democracy any more than Roosevelt went to war against Hitler to democratize Germany, though that became American policy once the Nazis were defeated.”  

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 05:40:49 PM »
Yeah, by worldy standards, she is far from naive, and actually is extremely over-educated. One of those super scholastic achievers, even a concert classical pianist who likes classic rock. All Cheney could really do when talking to her is just sit there with a blank stare. I doubt he could keep up for 5 minutes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 05:45:26 PM »
How many people like her are going to reinforce the idea that Bush and Cheney were just "stupid, harmless, innocent" when they both made huge money off the war and continue to do so?

:(

I am aghast

Offline able

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 06:59:00 PM »
she was cupping the balls while bush, Blair, dick, rummy, "the crazies", and the p.n.a.c crew where working the shaft.

sorry for the mental picture but that is the only way i felt like putting it in the mood that women puts me in.
she has the blood of innocence on her hands and she lied her arse off every chance she was given to tell the truth.
my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 06:54:47 PM »
 Rice is a player or she would not have been in the inner circle, there are many things i could suggest, but suffice to say, get a take on a person by the company they keep.
  To make excuses for genociders, toruturers is going a tad to FN far, nad thatis just for starters, she is and allways has been in on it.