Weird....Hillary Clinton and Flag with upside-down stars

Author Topic: Weird....Hillary Clinton and Flag with upside-down stars  (Read 5220 times)

drewt431

Weird....Hillary Clinton and Flag with upside-down stars
« on: January 12, 2008, 12:30:42 am »
I got this info. from Dr. Scott Johnson.  On Hillary's site there's a slideshow that shows her speaking by a flag with the stars upside down...they look like little pentagrams.  I'm not saying it necessarily means anything but......why would it be like that?
http://www.hillaryclinton.com:80/blog/view/?id=21760

Offline Aden

Re: Weird....Hillary Clinton and Flag with upside-down stars
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 01:06:21 am »
Whats really odd is that there is another flag that is exactly the same there, except the stars are right side up.  So if it was an accident, then why'd it only happen to one of the 2 flags...

Offline whitelocust

• Hile, Gunslingers!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 03:26:24 am »
dear god, read through the comments and try not to puke.
The world has moved on.

Offline Info_Trafficker

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 03:39:10 am »
dear god, read through the comments and try not to puke.

:D :D :P :P :-[
"Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance."-Albert Einstein.

Offline Cruise4

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 03:40:19 am »
Unfortunately I puked !

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 03:40:36 am »
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hillaryclinton/2177387844/              flag with stars right-side up

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hillaryclinton/2176596615/               flag with stars upside down

My own personal opinion is if she was trying to speak to her 'fellow' comrades, then the stars upside down would do the trick. Kind of like the little facial signals/hand signals they all do.

Most people wouldn't notice because their focus would be on the Hill/Bill/Chels sideshow and if the flag is that large, she comes across as being 'patriotic', 'for America', 'for the people'.  It seems like a total brain-washed sideshow. I don't think this was an accident.

Just offering my 2¢
John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline otero1

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 04:25:12 am »
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hillaryclinton/2177387844/              flag with stars right-side up

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hillaryclinton/2176596615/               flag with stars upside down

My own personal opinion is if she was trying to speak to her 'fellow' comrades, then the stars upside down would do the trick. Kind of like the little facial signals/hand signals they all do.

Most people wouldn't notice because their focus would be on the Hill/Bill/Chels sideshow and if the flag is that large, she comes across as being 'patriotic', 'for America', 'for the people'.  It seems like a total brain-washed sideshow. I don't think this was an accident.

Just offering my 2¢
I agree

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 05:12:50 am »
More research on this is definitely required...

45 STAR PARADE FLAG with UPSIDE-DOWN STARS, SPANISH-AMERICAN WAR-ERA, 1896-1907

Large 45 star American parade flag, printed on cotton. Note how the stars are arranged in staggered rows, but that their vertical orientation is upside-down. Whether or not this had any particular purpose is unknown. Probably it did not. Since there were no regulations concerning either star configuration or positioning until 1912, it is likely that the maker of this flag did not feel that any particular star position was “right-side-up”. The designer might have simply liked the look of the stars with two arms up throughout instead of one. In any event, this was not the norm and it makes for an interesting feature.

Utah became the 45th state in 1896. It had been attempting to gain statehood for many years, but remained a territory, primarily due to the fact that the Mormon Church and Utah authorities continued to be openly tolerant of polygamy. In 1890, Mormon Church President Wilford Woodruff published a manifesto that denounced the contract of “any marriages forbidden by the law of the land”. This gave way to Utah’s 1896 acceptance. The 45 star flag was generally used from that year until 1907, when Oklahoma joined the Union. Due to the Spanish-American War (1898) and Teddy Roosevelt’s famous world tour of the “White Fleet” (launched in 1907), this was an extremely patriotic period.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2008, 05:23:30 am »
More research on this is definitely required...

45 STAR PARADE FLAG with UPSIDE-DOWN STARS, SPANISH-AMERICAN WAR-ERA, 1896-1907

Large 45 star American parade flag, printed on cotton. Note how the stars are arranged in staggered rows, but that their vertical orientation is upside-down. Whether or not this had any particular purpose is unknown. Probably it did not. Since there were no regulations concerning either star configuration or positioning until 1912, it is likely that the maker of this flag did not feel that any particular star position was “right-side-up”. The designer might have simply liked the look of the stars with two arms up throughout instead of one. In any event, this was not the norm and it makes for an interesting feature.

Utah became the 45th state in 1896. It had been attempting to gain statehood for many years, but remained a territory, primarily due to the fact that the Mormon Church and Utah authorities continued to be openly tolerant of polygamy. In 1890, Mormon Church President Wilford Woodruff published a manifesto that denounced the contract of “any marriages forbidden by the law of the land”. This gave way to Utah’s 1896 acceptance. The 45 star flag was generally used from that year until 1907, when Oklahoma joined the Union. Due to the Spanish-American War (1898) and Teddy Roosevelt’s famous world tour of the “White Fleet” (launched in 1907), this was an extremely patriotic period.

I can't speak for total knowledge on that, so I please some ignorance on that flag you posted. But what I am referring to in my previous post is how the 'elite' operate out in the open, yet in secret...

To compare the two flags, the one you presented only has 6 rows of staggered stars, however the one on Hill's picture has 9 staggered rows for the 50 states.  Again, it seems she is representing 'HER' vision of the way it's going to be under 'HER' rule for the current time frame.

I don't believe that her using it had ANY possible connection to the one you posted. I honestly believe it's her way of sending a subtle but very direct message at the same time.

Again, just my opinion. But it seems to me to be the most logical explanation.
John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2008, 06:42:34 am »
If she got in, we'd be calling it The Devastated States of America.

Maybe Shillery is gonna run for AntiChrist after she takes over the nation.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 01:53:53 pm »
I can't speak for total knowledge on that, so I please some ignorance on that flag you posted. But what I am referring to in my previous post is how the 'elite' operate out in the open, yet in secret...

To compare the two flags, the one you presented only has 6 rows of staggered stars, however the one on Hill's picture has 9 staggered rows for the 50 states.  Again, it seems she is representing 'HER' vision of the way it's going to be under 'HER' rule for the current time frame.

I don't believe that her using it had ANY possible connection to the one you posted. I honestly believe it's her way of sending a subtle but very direct message at the same time.

Again, just my opinion. But it seems to me to be the most logical explanation.

It is, of course, very possible that the Hilary camp are sending secret messages. They do love their little jokes. My point was we should find out more.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline Melody

• End Blind Patriotism
    • Revolutionary Girl
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 02:34:58 pm »
That flag was probably fabricated in China where they aren't as concerned with the positioning of the stars. I sure hope nobody there got lead poisoning from it, wouldn't that be a shame...
I am a Revolutionary Girl!

I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

Offline grandtheftcountry.com

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 06:53:36 pm »
If you tilt a 5 pointed star 36 degrees it will appear "upside down." I've seen angled stars on some versions of the flag. It's not necessarily nefarious.

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2008, 11:30:34 pm »
I've seen angled stars on some versions of the flag. It's not necessarily nefarious.

So if it's innocent, the question is what does it represent?