Obama to deploy combat troops to Central Africa

Author Topic: Obama to deploy combat troops to Central Africa  (Read 20814 times)

Offline Byrne0ut

Obama to deploy combat troops to Central Africa
« on: October 14, 2011, 02:03:42 PM »
http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/14/obama-sending-combat-troops-to-central-africa-to-aid-rebel-fight/

Obama sending combat troops to central Africa to aid fight against rebels

President Obama has deployed combat troops to central Africa to aid in the fight against the Lord's Resistance Army.  In a letter to Speaker of the House John Boehner, Obama says 12 troops with "appropriate combat equipment" were deployed on October 12 and approximately 100 in total will be deployed including a second combat team and headquarters, communications and logistics personnel.  The forces will provide information and advise and assist "select partner nation forces," Obama explains.  The troops will not fight except in self-defense.  The full letter is after the jump.

TEXT OF A LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
 TO THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
 AND THE PRESIDENT PRO TEMPORE OF THE SENATE
 October 14, 2011
 Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)
 For more than two decades, the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) has murdered, raped, and kidnapped tens of thousands of men, women, and children in central Africa. The LRA continues to commit atrocities across the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and South Sudan that have a disproportionate impact on regional security. Since 2008, the United States has supported regional military efforts to pursue the LRA and protect local communities. Even with some limited U.S. assistance, however, regional military efforts have thus far been unsuccessful in removing LRA leader Joseph Kony or his top commanders from the battlefield. In the Lord's Resistance Army Disarmament and Northern Uganda Recovery Act of 2009, Public Law 111-172, enacted May 24, 2010, the Congress also expressed support for increased, comprehensive U.S. efforts to help mitigate and eliminate the threat posed by the LRA to civilians and regional stability.
 In furtherance of the Congress's stated policy, I have authorized a small number of combat-equipped U.S. forces to deploy to central Africa to provide assistance to regional forces that are working toward the removal of Joseph Kony from the battlefield. I believe that deploying these U.S. Armed Forces furthers U.S. national security interests and foreign policy and will be a significant contribution toward counter-LRA efforts in central Africa.
 On October 12, the initial team of U.S. military personnel with appropriate combat equipment deployed to Uganda. During the next month, additional forces will deploy, including a second combat-equipped team and associated headquarters, communications, and logistics personnel. The total number of U.S. military personnel deploying for this mission is approximately 100. These forces will act as advisors to partner forces that have the goal of removing from the battlefield Joseph Kony and other senior leadership of the LRA. Our forces will provide information, advice, and assistance to select partner nation forces. Subject to the approval of each respective host nation, elements of these U.S. forces will deploy into Uganda, South Sudan, the Central African Republic, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The support provided by U.S. forces will enhance regional efforts against the LRA. However, although the U.S. forces are combat-equipped, they will only be providing information, advice,
 and assistance to partner nation forces, and they will not themselves engage LRA forces unless necessary for self-defense. All appropriate precautions have been taken to ensure the safety of U.S. military personnel during their deployment.
 I have directed this deployment, which is in the national security and foreign policy interests of the United States, pursuant to my constitutional authority to conduct U.S. foreign relations and as Commander in Chief and Chief Executive. I am making this report as part of my efforts to keep the Congress fully informed, consistent with the War Powers Resolution (Public Law 93-148). I appreciate the support of the Congress in this action.
 Sincerely,
 BARACK OBAMA
 # # #

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
Re: Obama to deploy combat troops to Central Africa
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 02:16:37 PM »
another war, yay Obama!! He makes Bush look like a pacifist.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline Byrne0ut

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 02:43:13 PM »
its getting a little out of hand isn't it. There is no way Obama is in control right now.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 02:46:38 PM »
its getting a little out of hand isn't it. There is no way Obama is in control right now.

Remember 3 years ago when Obama won the election - those who didn't vote for him were like, "Don't worry, he's only going to be a one-term President"(and pretty much everything will be fine when the next guy comes in).

Fast-forward 3 years later...you get the message.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 03:21:15 PM »
  Hi B. Agreed, Obama has never been in controll, he is controlled, he answers to the true powers.
He has been trained, mentored, protected, and stuck on the throne, he does the masters bidding.

Offline Byrne0ut

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 03:28:30 PM »
  Hi B. Agreed, Obama has never been in controll, he is controlled, he answers to the true powers.
He has been trained, mentored, protected, and stuck on the throne, he does the masters bidding.

I couldn't agree more, he is a serious manchurian candidate. When he speaks its like he doesn't even believe the crap that comes out of his mouth.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 03:35:56 PM »
I hope all of you so-called "anti-war" liberals out there who arrogantly refused to listen to the well-researched warnings issued by Webster Tarpley and others are happy with yourselves.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2330153707536467269 (The Men Behind Obama by Webster Griffin Tarpley)

And don't give me the lame-ass excuse that Obama was the only alternative to McCain, because he wasn't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmZpSCMBy4k (Third Party Presidential Debate)
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline chris jones

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 07:45:48 PM »
I hope all of you so-called "anti-war" liberals out there who arrogantly refused to listen to the well-researched warnings issued by Webster Tarpley and others are happy with yourselves.
Geo. First time I have seen this Video, thanks, excellant.
       I have mixed feelings for the people who voted and believed in Obama and his promises. They were conned, lied to and deceived. Americans (in general) extent of goverment interaction is paying taxes, I believe you will agree the great majority are simply attempting to survive, pay the bills, etc.
 The information they recieve is the MSM, be it the telly or daily newspaper, suffice to say they have no solid idea as to the status of Mr. Obama, his past, true motives, etc, only his promises. He betrayed the people and was loyal to his masters. It was a peice of cake for Oby, I'm sure in final he (and masters) is convinced the masses are uneducated, moronic peons, who have been trained to bow to the Gov, the presidency, our military etc. Geo, my hair stands on end when I continue to see people cheer and wiggle the flag for this shiiitbag. Webste T is right, they want us groveling on bended knees.

The people are waking up, the problem is the elites have been awake 24/7 for decades.

Offline decemberfellow

Obama starts another war in Africa
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 11:40:06 PM »
President Barack Obama said Friday he’s dispatching roughly 100 U.S. troops to central Africa to help battle the Lord's Resistance Army, which the administration accuses of a campaign of murder, rape and kidnapping children that spans two decades.

In a letter to Congress, Obama said the troops will act as advisers in efforts to hunt down rebel leader Joseph Kony but will not engage in combat except in self-defense.

The White House said the first troops arrived in Uganda on Wednesday. Ultimately, they’ll also deploy in South Sudan, the Central African Republic and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

The first paragraph sounded like they were talking about the US with the campaign of murder, rape and kidnapping children.

100 troops huh and in 4 different areas  geeze better send in more troops.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/14/obama-sending-troops-aid-africa-anti-insurgency/
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: Obama starts another war.
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 11:53:46 PM »
Not to sound sarcastic, but at least he's not doing it in the name of religion like Bush Jr did.

Offline Byrne0ut

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2011, 10:03:06 AM »
       I have mixed feelings for the people who voted and believed in Obama and his promises. They were conned, lied to and deceived. Americans (in general) extent of goverment interaction is paying taxes, I believe you will agree the great majority are simply attempting to survive, pay the bills, etc.
 The information they recieve is the MSM, be it the telly or daily newspaper, suffice to say they have no solid idea as to the status of Mr. Obama, his past, true motives, etc, only his promises. He betrayed the people and was loyal to his masters. It was a peice of cake for Oby, I'm sure in final he (and masters) is convinced the masses are uneducated, moronic peons, who have been trained to bow to the Gov, the presidency, our military etc. Geo, my hair stands on end when I continue to see people cheer and wiggle the flag for this shiiitbag. Webste T is right, they want us groveling on bended knees.

The people are waking up, the problem is the elites have been awake 24/7 for decades.

Very well said chris. I couldn't agree more that most post go along in life just trying to pay their bills and survive, and in the end maybe that all you can do. But I have noticed over the last couple of years people are really starting to see the bigger picture, maybe not all of it at once, but slowly it is coming into focus for them. I think in the next 5-10 years (if we can make it) the people of this country will begin to wake up and becmoe more involved. Thats what does my heart good about the OWS protests, the people trying to co-opt the movement I disagree with whole heartedly, but the actual protesters themselves are very awake and are on the verge of seeing the full picture. I see this as a good sign for the future of our country, people are finally getting pissed off enough to start and try to do something about it.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2011, 10:26:28 AM »
Very well said chris. I couldn't agree more that most post go along in life just trying to pay their bills and survive, and in the end maybe that all you can do. But I have noticed over the last couple of years people are really starting to see the bigger picture, maybe not all of it at once, but slowly it is coming into focus for them. I think in the next 5-10 years (if we can make it) the people of this country will begin to wake up and becmoe more involved. Thats what does my heart good about the OWS protests, the people trying to co-opt the movement I disagree with whole heartedly, but the actual protesters themselves are very awake and are on the verge of seeing the full picture. I see this as a good sign for the future of our country, people are finally getting pissed off enough to start and try to do something about it.
Hi Byren, Yup, and I have a feeling many people have been discontent with the whole deal, they simply didn't know what to do about it, the Gov wasn't paying attention to the peple and the MSM are simply the elites cheerleaders.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 10:37:26 AM »
       I have mixed feelings for the people who voted and believed in Obama and his promises. They were conned, lied to and deceived.

I wasn't referring to those who merely "didn't know" whose interests Obama truly intended to serve, but those who didn't want to know, as evidenced by the hysterical reactions they had to Tarpley's pre-election warnings.

If you calmly explain to your neighbor there's a tornado coming, and he responds by insulting you and slamming the door in your face, then whatever happens to him is the result of arrogance, not ignorance.

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 11:04:24 AM »
Hi Geo..We are on the same channel, and you bet I agree with you. Its discouraging, to put it mildy, when we attempt to open the eyes of people and they absolutely refuse to leave their safe LIL bubble.
  It enrages me to speak with folks who listen to hard cold facts, and despite the fact their lights may appear to be on, no one is home. Reminds me of the Matrix film.
  I spoke sme time back with a grandmother, Iraq was the subject, I had proven to her there were no WMD's, though 1/2 million had been genocided and thousand of our troops killed.
  Her answer, "well thats war isn' it",,,OK..Ya Geo, I simply looked into her eyes and felt zip, no one home brother, empty, controlled, brainless, soulless. I think I mumbled to her, your a true patriot or some other sarcastic shiiiit.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2011, 11:25:10 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNeU4VcgIEc

RT video on this story.  Looks like the start of CIA-nation grabbing in Central Africa FOR NATURAL RESOURCES AND TRYING TO STOP CHINA FROM GETTING THESE RESOURCES.

Uganda's resources.  THEY HAVE MASSIVE CRUDE OIL RESOURCES.

Doing Business In Africa - Uganda Part 1 - Rich Resources

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUq-18CgwfA
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2011, 12:20:14 PM »
 100 boots on the ground, bulls shit. They are setting up a controll center, chatting up with the agency contractors who have been there for some time.
 Its a staging point. The appearance they are attempting to make is these guys are all super deltas going for the bad guy hunt.
 Granted, the LRA are shiitbags,though its simply a good exuse for the *elites to appear to be avenging angels as if they give twit about the human suffering.
      What nation that we have invaded has not brought profit to the elites, please name one.
All the while they tell us how FN great their cause is they are suking the lifeblood of this nation and the eradication of the constitution.

Offline Byrne0ut

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 12:26:10 PM »
100 boots on the ground, bulls shit. They are setting up a controll center, chatting up with the agency contractors who have been there for some time.
 Its a staging point. The appearance they are attempting to make is these guys are all super deltas going for the bad guy hunt.
 Granted, the LRA are shiitbags,though its simply a good exuse for the *elites to appear to be avenging angels as if they give twit about the human suffering.
      What nation that we have invaded has not brought profit to the elites, please name one.
All the while they tell us how FN great their cause is they are suking the lifeblood of this nation and the eradication of the constitution.

I don't know if its so much a resource grab as it is protect the assets they already have in place.

Offline weaving spider

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 12:51:45 PM »
Or, with 20,000 shoulder fired missles stolen by the "rebels" in Libya, maybe the will be used to kill these 100 troops and get us into another war. They're going to help hunt down a rebel leader?! Looks like they are being used as bait.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 01:05:54 PM »
Yea....we have an Africom HQ and their logo is an all seeing eye.  All coincidence I'm sure.  ::)

http://www.africom.mil/

"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2011, 12:27:37 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNeU4VcgIEc

RT video on this story.  Looks like the start of CIA-nation grabbing in Central Africa FOR NATURAL RESOURCES AND TRYING TO STOP CHINA FROM GETTING THESE RESOURCES.

Uganda's resources.  THEY HAVE MASSIVE CRUDE OIL RESOURCES.

Doing Business In Africa - Uganda Part 1 - Rich Resources

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUq-18CgwfA

After President Barack Obama announced earlier this week that he would be sending American troops into Uganda, WND uncovered billionaire activist George Soros' ties both to the political pressure behind the decision and to the African nation's fledgling oil industry.

Soros sits on the executive board of an influential "crisis management organization" that recently recommended the U.S. deploy a special advisory military team to Uganda to help with operations and run an intelligence platform, a recommendation Obama's action seems to fulfill.

The president emeritus of that organization, the International Crisis Group, is also the principal author of "Responsibility to Protect," the military doctrine used by Obama to justify the U.S.-led NATO campaign in Libya.

Soros' own Open Society Institute is one of only three nongovernmental funders of the Global Centre for Responsibility to Protect, a doctrine that has been cited many times by activists urging intervention in Uganda.

Authors and advisers of the Responsibility to Protect doctrine, including a center founded and led by Samantha Power, the National Security Council special adviser to Obama on human rights, also helped to found the International Criminal Court.

Several of the doctrine's main founders also sit on boards with Soros, who is a major proponent of the doctrine

Read more: Why U.S. military in Uganda? Soros fingerprints all over it http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=356321#ixzz1aupWX3yu
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2011, 01:41:18 AM »
This is starting to smell... Central Africa is an area of dense jungle.... This is how "Viet-Nam" started...

January 1961 - Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev pledges support for "wars of national liberation" throughout the world. His statement greatly encourages Communists in North Vietnam to escalate their armed struggle to unify Vietnam under Ho Chi Minh.

January 20, 1961- John Fitzgerald Kennedy is inaugurated as the 35th U.S. President and declares "...we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to insure the survival and the success of liberty." Privately, outgoing President Eisenhower tells him "I think you're going to have to send troops..." to Southeast Asia.

The youthful Kennedy administration is inexperienced in matters regarding Southeast Asia. Kennedy's Secretary of Defense, 44-year-old Robert McNamara, along with civilian planners recruited from the academic community, will play a crucial role in deciding White House strategy for Vietnam over the next several years. Under their leadership, the United States will wage a limited war to force a political settlement.
ADVERTISEMENT

However, the U.S. will be opposed by an enemy dedicated to total military victory "...whatever the sacrifices, however long the struggle...until Vietnam is fully independent and reunified," as stated by Ho Chi Minh.

May 1961 - Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson visits President Diem in South Vietnam and hails the embattled leader as the 'Winston Churchill of Asia.'

May 1961 - President Kennedy sends 400 American Green Beret 'Special Advisors' to South Vietnam to train South Vietnamese soldiers in methods of 'counter-insurgency' in the fight against Viet Cong guerrillas.

The role of the Green Berets soon expands to include the establishment of Civilian Irregular Defense Groups (CIDG) made up of fierce mountain men known as the Montagnards. These groups establish a series of fortified camps strung out along the mountains to thwart infiltration by North Vietnamese.

Fall - The conflict widens as 26,000 Viet Cong launch several successful attacks on South Vietnamese troops. Diem then requests more military aid from the Kennedy administration.

October 1961 - To get a first-hand look at the deteriorating military situation, top Kennedy aides, Maxwell Taylor and Walt Rostow, visit Vietnam. "If Vietnam goes, it will be exceedingly difficult to hold Southeast Asia," Taylor reports to the President and advises Kennedy to expand the number of U.S. military advisors and to send 8000 combat soldiers.

Defense Secretary McNamara and the Joint Chiefs of Staff recommend instead a massive show of force by sending six divisions (200,000 men) to Vietnam. However, the President decides against sending any combat troops... http://www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/vietnam/index-1961.html

This is one way to keep loyal American troops from coming home, loose them in a protracted Jungle War... that will keep those dangerous "returning veterans" busy while they finish the take down of America...

Fucking Bastards!

JTCoyoté

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental
opinion of a day. But a series of oppressions, begun
at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably
through every change of ministers [administrations],
too plainly proves a deliberate systematic plan of
reducing us to slavery.''
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2011, 01:51:18 AM »
f**king Bastards!

Well said JT   +1000

Who am I

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2011, 10:22:45 AM »

I knew.  I knew it.  I knew it.  THE WHITE HOUSE IS RUN BY SOROS AND THOSE ABOVE HIM.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2011, 05:19:02 PM »
This is one way to keep loyal American troops from coming home, loose them in a protracted Jungle War... that will keep those dangerous "returning veterans" busy while they finish the take down of America...
[/quoteJT. Good point. It may even go a tad deeper , though I beleive you have hit on the bottom line.
  War effects soldiers, one aspect thats not discussed often. Guys who have been in the boots sleeping on the ground, living on a survival mode day by day, change a bit.
 Shit happens folks, be it adrenalin or a base need to survive, a dash of fear, anger, becomes a part of the mans makeup, he changes and is no longer the kid on the block. For some guys just the thought of coming home after tours of combat is unnerving, trust me on that. Adjustment my arse, there is no turning around, absolutly no way for some to fit back  into the mold they left behind.
 What is the solution, either give up and  stay in, or join a sec. outfit (mercs) , its a from of surrender in a sence. A guy can become so integrated in a surival mode, the grunt factor, it is likely some feel as though this is all they are capable of, returning home and to society is not a viable option.
  You can bet the eiltes are well  aware of this.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2011, 06:26:54 PM »
But some can  and those are the ones they scared of.

Who am I

Offline Freeski

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2011, 06:38:53 PM »
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2011, 10:44:08 PM »
This adds a bit more fuel to the fire...

WND Exclusive THE USUAL SUSPECTS
Why U.S. military in Uganda? Soros fingerprints all over it
Obama's billionaire friend has interests in African country's oil

Posted: October 15, 2011
4:30 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2011 WND

After President Barack Obama announced earlier this week that he would be sending American troops into Uganda, WND uncovered billionaire activist George Soros' ties both to the political pressure behind the decision and to the African nation's fledgling oil industry.

Soros sits on the executive board of an influential "crisis management organization" that recently recommended the U.S. deploy a special advisory military team to Uganda to help with operations and run an intelligence platform, a recommendation Obama's action seems to fulfill.

The president emeritus of that organization, the International Crisis Group, is also the principal author of "Responsibility to Protect," the military doctrine used by Obama to justify the U.S.-led NATO campaign in Libya.

Soros' own Open Society Institute is one of only three nongovernmental funders of the Global Centre for Responsibility to Protect, a doctrine that has been cited many times by activists urging intervention in Uganda.

Authors and advisers of the Responsibility to Protect doctrine, including a center founded and led by Samantha Power, the National Security Council special adviser to Obama on human rights, also helped to found the International Criminal Court.

Several of the doctrine's main founders also sit on boards with Soros, who is a major proponent of the doctrine....

Read more: Why U.S. military in Uganda? Soros fingerprints all over it... http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=356321#ixzz1b0SjxOpn

JTCoyoté

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day,
that my child may have peace”

~Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Offline chris jones

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2011, 11:12:47 PM »
 Soros, a very influential figure. This is a target location, chances are it has been for quite some time. Its  troops have been busy and with a US military command center, among other operatives, to many to mention.
  Why play this up to the public at this point, justification, placating the public, the impression made is that Obama has sanctioned 100 troops to be dropped into the bush, this suggests to the people delta, seal, or units have been inserted and their aim is to recon, and isolate the rebs, or being advisers, ( really?) under the pretense of saving the indigents is it, the spins in.
  As allway's the goundwork has been established, the operation itself has been prepared long before the actual drop. Now that the op is in motion they inform the public. The standard SOP.
  Their goal, since when have the elites created the invasion of a nation that is not profitable?

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2011, 09:25:59 AM »
Hi Geo..We are on the same channel, and you bet I agree with you. Its discouraging, to put it mildy, when we attempt to open the eyes of people and they absolutely refuse to leave their safe LIL bubble.
  It enrages me to speak with folks who listen to hard cold facts, and despite the fact their lights may appear to be on, no one is home.

Not to worry, because reality itself has a way of bitch-slapping people out of their fairy-tale delusions. (The only problem is that by then it's usually way too late to do anything about it.)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2011, 09:51:13 AM »
Globalist Warlord Obama Moves to Expand Africom Reach

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
October 15, 2011

In addition to his wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, those underway in Yemen and Somalia – and coming soon in Iran – the warlord Obama is now dispatching troops to Uganda to do battle with the wacky yet murderous Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA).

Lord’s Resistance Army provides pretext to expand globalist reach in Africa.

Obama’s move follows on the heels of Gaddafi’s defeat in Libya. He is following to the letter a well-drafted globalist plan for Africa, one that is partially enumerated in the the LRA Disarmament and Northern Uganda Recovery Bill adopted by the U.S. Congress in 2009 and signed by Obama in early 2010. It “requires the US government to develop a new multifaceted strategy” against the LRA.

“Obama has said he is sending about 100 US soldiers to Uganda to help regional forces battle the notorious Lord’s Resistance Army,” the BBC reported on Friday. “Although combat-equipped, the troops would be providing information and advice ‘to partner nation forces,’ Mr Obama wrote in a letter to US Congress.”

Obama didn’t bother to consult Congress or abide by the Constitution. He just sent congressional leaders a letter announcing he would again violate the national sovereignty of yet another country.

“Obama’s announcement represents a highly unusual intervention for the United States,” reports the Associated Press. “Although some American troops are based in Djibouti [at the $6 billion Africom mega-base] and small groups of soldiers have been deployed to Somalia, the U.S. traditionally has been reluctant to commit forces to help African nations put down insurgencies.”

As usual, the exact opposite is the case – the U.S. military, the CIA, and their European partners manufacture insurgencies – the preferred destabilization method for the bankers.

The AP dredges up the “humanitarian crises” of Rwanda and Bosnia as cover for Obama’s move. “The change in policy could reflect the long-standing concerns of a number of high-ranking Obama advisers left scarred by the U.S. failure in the 1990s to intervene to stop the genocide in Rwanda and the belated action to finally halt the violence in Bosnia. For a current parallel, the Lord’s Resistance Army’s 24-year campaign of rebellion, rape and murder represents one of the world’s worst human rights crises today.”

Despite the brutality of the LRC, the AP has naturally declined to tell us the whole story. Uganda is a strategic asset for the United States. Back in 2005, investigative journalist Wayne Madsen reported that the U.S. had major communications and listening stations in Uganda’s Ruwenzori Mountains. Since then, Africom has set-up a sprawling operation there. Libya was its first “engagement.”

Moreover, the genocide in Rwanda was not simply blood lust between Tutsi and Hutu tribes, as dramatically depicted by the media at the time, but was ignited by several causes, most notably the intervention of the IMF in central Africa’s economy and its standard debt serving schemes resulting in famine and armed conflict, thus allowing the globalists to consolidate power.

“While the new loans [distributed to Rwanda] contributed to releasing money for the payment of debt servicing as well as equipping the armed forces, the evidence would suggest that a large part of this donor assistance was neither used productively nor was it channeled into providing relief in areas affected by famine,” writes Michel Chossudovsky.

In what is now a well-established pattern, the global elite exploited tensions created by the disastrous economic impact of its loan sharking operation and moved to establish a sphere of influence in a region historically dominated by the former colonial powers of France and Belgium.

“The civil war in Rwanda was a brutal struggle for political power between the Hutu-led Habyarimana government supported by France, and the Tutsi Rwandan Patriotic Front (RPF) backed financially and militarily by Washington,” Chossudovsky concludes. “Ethnic rivalries were used deliberately in the pursuit of geopolitical objectives. Both the CIA and French intelligence were involved.”

The IMF and World Bank played a cynical and murderous game in Uganda as well. Banker money ostensibly earmarked for the country’s economic and social reconstruction went to military destabilization operations in Rwanda and the Congo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLV9szEu9Ag&feature=player_embedded
The Congo: A mineral rich prize for the globalists.

“The Ugandan external debt was being used to finance these military operations on behalf of Washington with the country and its people ultimately footing the bill. In fact by curbing social expenditures, the austerity measures had facilitated the reallocation of State of revenue in favor of the Ugandan military,” Chossudovsky explains.

The LRC threat, cited on Friday in Obama’s less than obligatory letter to Congress, has been amplified by the presence of Africom in the country. “Critics have argued that not enough was done to protect civilians from the LRA rebels, who hacked, bludgeoned and bayoneted their way through nearby villages as they fled the joint military operation involving troops from Congo, Uganda and Sudan” under Africom direction, Stars and Stripes reported in 2009.

Africa is one of several targets of the globalists as they move to grab vital natural resources, consolidate power and unleash their monetary enslavement and world totalitarian government end game around the world. Remarkably, the self-destructive hubris of the elite is revealing itself as they attempt to accomplish overly ambitious goals in the Middle East, Central and South Asia, and Africa.

In their arrogance, the international banksters believe their engineered destruction of national economies and aggressive military destabilization plans simultaneously unleashed around the world will result in a situation where humanity will be obliged to crawl to them and beg for world government, as globalist minion Henry Kissinger intimated back in the 1990s.

In fact, as the growing but as of yet largely untutored “Occupy” movements reveal, a growing number of people in the West – in the belly of the beast, so to speak – are beginning to mobilize in resistance, despite the color revolution counter moves by the global elite and their intelligence apparatus to defuse the movement. At this point, it remains to be seen if the people can successfully identify the target and act coherently in opposition.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Overcast

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2011, 06:00:28 PM »
GO "OWE-BOMA-YA" GO!!
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2011, 07:43:38 PM »

My neighbor and a good friend left on Wednesday ...
he is one of the first 20 new guys on the ground.
His base will be in Juba on the banks of the
White Nile. That is the capital city of the newest
country in the world ... South Sudan. It is also
called the least developed place in the world!
The people there are jubilant about the new
"road" ... the main street in the town has recently
become the only paved street there.

He has been retired several years (though he is
still quite young) and they asked him to return
to service (as a merc). I asked him what he
would be doing and he said 'raising an Army'.
He left his wife and teen girl for at least six months ...
he said if he 'likes it' he can stay longer. He has
run ops in any number of hot spots ... I am hoping
he stays safe ... the place is a hellhole. He is in
it for the dough ... to send his girl to college.

But definitely there are big resources there ... largely
untouched ... I brought that up to him ... he said he
does not know how that figures into the big picture ...
says his job is to run the op against this Joseph Kony
and the blood-thirsty 'Lord's Resistance Army'.
Apparently the group started out as a political/religious
force against the Arab powers that be but over a period
of a couple of decades has morphed into roving bands
of rapists and murderers. Kony is said to have 'magical'
powers ... sounds like Charlie Manson on steroids.

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=lord's%20resistance%20army&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline filletboy

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2011, 10:20:50 PM »
another war, yay Obama!! He makes Bush look like a pacifist.

I LOVE HIS IDEA OF CHANGE

BUT HEY, THATS ALL I GOT LEFT IN MY POCKET NOW....CHANGE

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2011, 11:13:15 PM »
To go grab up African resources, they first had to wipe out the population as much as possible via their vaccines that contained live AIDS virus, along with the usual destabilization.  Guess they had it all worked out on an entire continent wherein they only had Egypt and Libya left to destroy -- then, all was theirs.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2011, 09:52:32 PM »
To go grab up African resources, they first had to wipe out the population as much as possible via their vaccines that contained live AIDS virus, along with the usual destabilization.  Guess they had it all worked out on an entire continent wherein they only had Egypt and Libya left to destroy -- then, all was theirs.
            Hi E. right on sis. Does it make you wondere wher our troops will heading after the withdrawal from Iraq? We can be they don't waqnt all of the combat Vets arring here in the USA>>But what the hell, we are leaving bases in Iraq, personell, and 245,000 security forces.
  The elites are patronising the people with more deceptions, thats it.

Offline Overcast

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2011, 12:05:26 PM »

I LOVE HIS IDEA OF CHANGE

BUT HEY, THATS ALL I GOT LEFT IN MY POCKET NOW....CHANGE

Hey Buddy - you got a dime?
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2011, 02:50:18 PM »
America's "Unnoticed" Military Aggression.
US Combat Troops Arrive in Uganda

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=27307

by The Editors of Odario.Info
Global Research, October 26, 2011

The last bombs exploded on Libya when the White House made the decision to intervene militarily in another African country, Uganda. This aggression went almost unnoticed; the media devoted less attention to it than to the love affair of a Hollywood star.

President Obama saw fit to announce the arrival in Uganda of U.S. combat troops in a speech to the people of the United States.

"It was necessary,” he said “to remove Joseph Kony from the battlefield because the Lord's Resistance Army" represented "a threat to regional security."

The deceptiveness of the presidential speech makes it essential to decode it.

The army referred to is a phantom. The "enemy" this time is a mini guerrilla, actually a religious sect with no social base, which operated in the country for over 20 years, Kony is its theologian.

Only now has the White House suddenly become aware of the existence of these dangerous guerrillas.

Will the stay of U.S. special forces last a long time? Obama dispelled any remaining doubts: "They will stay in the country as long as necessary." And he added that the U.S. military are available to intervene in the Congo and Central African Republic, "if requested by states of the region.

The new U.S. military intervention is part of the strategy that led to the creation of AFRICOM, the U.S. military command dedicated to the continent whose headquarters still remains in Germany, while negotiations are underway for installation in an African capital.

The European allies -- Sarkozy, Merkel and Cameron -- support the U.S. imperial strategy whose aggressive moves justify labeling it the Fourth Reich.

Observers point out that Hitler annexed Austria, swearing that he had no further claims. The following year, after Munich, Germany occupied Czechoslovakia, announcing an era of peace. In l939 he invaded Poland.

How far will U.S. imperialism go? It invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, sponsored and financed the attack on Libya, claiming the need to protect populations with a humanitarian intervention, and now invades Uganda, and threatening Syria and Iran.

Slowly, the peoples from Asia to Europe, from Latin America to Africa are realizing that imperialist barbarism is now a global threat to humanity. They are mobilizing against it in defense of civilization, which for the very continuity of life is a historical necessity.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Re: Obama to deploy combat troops to Central Africa - Al CIA'da in Kenya
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2011, 03:28:21 PM »
Kenyan pleads guilty to grenade attack, being Shebab
(AFP) – 2 hours ago Wed Oct 26, 2011
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5huXQvKqKPk2jd6FQMJ4u2ZC6v_Kw?docId=CNG.8b116e1fe19856fc787e6748d597e3c2.491

NAIROBI — A Kenyan man plead guilty Wednesday to involvement in a grenade attack in Nairobi and being a member of the Al-Qaeda linked Somali Shebab militant group.

Police arrested Elgiva Bwire Oliacha Tuesday in a Nairobi district and seized a cache of weapons including several grenades, ammunition and guns, after two grenade attacks shocked Kenya's capital.

On Monday, one person was killed in a grenade attack at a Nairobi bus stop hours after several others were wounded when a grenade was detonated in a bar.

Bwire, aged 28 and from western Kenya, admitted guilt in court only to involvement in Monday night's grenade attack at a bus station, as well as to possession of unlicensed weapons.

His case is due to be heard again on Friday, and he could face up to 15 years in prison.

Despite Bwire's guilty plea, Shebab leaders continue to deny responsibility for the attacks, which wounded more than two dozen people.

Kenyan police have in the past been accused of using "violence and torture during interrogations," according to US State Department reports.

Police have come under intense pressure to step up security following threats of retaliation by Shebab insurgents after Kenya's military launched an assault against the rebels in the south of war-torn Somalia.

Kenya blames the Shebab for the recent spate of kidnappings of foreigners in the country, but the hardline rebels have denied the accusation.

Kenyan forces, believed to be between 2,000 and 3,000, have driven some 100 kilometres (60 miles) into Somalia since the launch of the offensive on October 16.

Earlier this month, two Spanish aid workers were seized in Kenya's eastern Dadaab camp and are believed to have been taken across the border into Somalia.

A British tourist was kidnapped from Kenya's coastal areas last month and also taken to Somalia, followed shortly afterward by a Frenchwoman, who later died in captivity in Somalia.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2011, 08:10:12 AM »
I hope the f**king Nobel Prize Committee is proud of itself.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Ze1tge1st

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2011, 11:59:39 AM »
I hope the f**king Nobel Prize Committee is proud of itself.

War is peace. So yeah, they are.  ::)