Unlawful Enemy Expatriation Act to Assist WH in Mass Murdering US Citizens

Author Topic: Unlawful Enemy Expatriation Act to Assist WH in Mass Murdering US Citizens  (Read 21006 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Terror backers should lose US citizenship: lawmakers

WASHINGTON — Americans who support or engage in acts of terror against the United States should have their citizenship revoked, said a group of lawmakers who on Thursday introduced legislation to that effect.

The bill submitted to both chambers of Congress by hawkish independent Senator Joe Lieberman, Republican Senator Scott Brown and Republican congressmen Charlie Dent and Jason Altmire come fresh on the heels of the killing of US-born radical cleric and Al-Qaeda militant Anwar al-Awlaqi in Yemen by a suspected CIA drone.

That killing was authorized by US authorities in a secret document, drawing fire from civil rights advocates who argued it permitted the execution of a US citizen without due legal process.

The so-called "Enemy Expatriation Act" is aimed at US nationals "engaging in or supporting hostilities against the United States."

Lieberman said in a statement that "the repeated attempts by the now-deceased Al-Qaeda leader Anwar al-Alwaqi to recruit other American citizens to strike our homeland demonstrates the necessity of updating our laws to account for an enemy who would subvert our freedoms to attack us."

Awlaqi's demise in an air strike in Yemen late last month rekindled an American debate over whether the federal government has legal authority to order the killing of a US national who is deemed a terror threat to the United States.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iTlqdnMHtY3e-py5a-QUJFFstAGg?docId=CNG.1190a3922bd18461a0484301677069d5.371
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Your speech has been ruled an act of terrorism!   There for, this FEDERAL court has ruled that you be stripped of citizenship and be sent to one of our 'anti terror' interrogation centers until the US government is satisfied that you will no long pose a threat to the fine citizens and the communities of the United States.

TAKE HIM / HER AWAY!!!

NAAAAW it could NEVER happen.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
oh, this way you have no rights and can be killed or shipped over to another country to be tortured.

On that note.  Why is torture so important?  Cannot one simply be injected with sodium pentothol (truth serum) and they will answer questions truthfully?

Torture, mayhem, WAR, child sacrifice, destory the family, beastiality ok = evil elite.

Love, e

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
Just think of the additional problem this creates...Non citizens, citizens who have absolutely no citizenship whatsoever...a person who would be deemed unwanted by any country they might try to seek sanctuary from. But those non citizens would be eligible for nothing. No right to work, no social benefits...nothing.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
New BIll:Terror Backers Should Lose US Citizenship
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 10:29:19 PM »
Terror Backers Should Lose US Citizenship

October 13, 2011

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Americans who support or engage in acts of terror against the United States should have their citizenship revoked, said a group of lawmakers who on Thursday introduced legislation to that effect.

The bill submitted to both chambers of Congress by hawkish independent Senator Joe Lieberman, Republican Senator Scott Brown and Republican congressmen Charlie Dent and Jason Altmire come fresh on the heels of the killing of US-born radical cleric and Al-Qaeda militant Anwar al-Awlaqi in Yemen by a suspected CIA drone.

That killing was authorized by US authorities in a secret document, drawing fire from civil rights advocates who argued it permitted the execution of a US citizen without due legal process.

The so-called "Enemy Expatriation Act" is aimed at US nationals "engaging in or supporting hostilities against the United States."

Lieberman said in a statement that "the repeated attempts by the now-deceased Al-Qaeda leader Anwar al-Alwaqi to recruit other American citizens to strike our homeland demonstrates the necessity of updating our laws to account for an enemy who would subvert our freedoms to attack us."

Awlaqi's demise in an air strike in Yemen late last month rekindled an American debate over whether the federal government has legal authority to order the killing of a US national who is deemed a terror threat to the United States.

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/10/terror-backers-should-lose-us.html

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Senator Lieberman...LEAVING THE SENATE IN 2012

Scott Brown...LOSING TO ELIZABETH WARREN WHO IS KICKING HIS ASS

The rest are unknown and likely part of the New World Order.

Hey everyone, guess what...this fake law being introduced is actually a highly plausible act of treason. It is a direct violation of the constitution, and represents a clear and present danger to the citizens of the US as well as her sovereignty by provoking insurrections. It is aiding and abeding the enemy of the United States which as everyone now knows is the offshore banksters who control our money supply so they can pay off soulless psychopaths like Lieberman to push such insane fake legislation.

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY AN EDICT OF TYRANNY MANUFACTURED BY OFFSHORE ELITE BANKSTERS AND TRANSHUMANIST SCUMBAGS. ANYONE INTRODUCING THIS ABSOLUTE CRIMINAL LEGISLATION IS AN OBVIOUS AGENT OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND WISHES TO HELP END THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THERE IS NO REASON TO STRIP CITIZENSHIP OTHER THAN WHAT IS OUTLINED IN THE CONSTITUTION AND THE ORIGINAL 13TH AMENDMENT. THE ONLY REASON TO BIPASS DUE PROCESS IN STRIPPING A CITIZEN OF CITIZENSHIP WOULD BE IF THERE WAS A PLAN TO ROUND UP MILLIONS OF CITIZENS AND IMPRISON THEM OR EXTERMINATE THEM WITHOUT A TRIAL. THEY KNOW IT AND WE KNOW IT. LIEBERMAN HAS BEEN ONE OF THE MOST DISGRACEFUL AND PATHETIC SENATORS IN WORLD HISTORY AND THIS INCLUDES THE ROMAN EMPIRE!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!

Hey everyone, guess what...this fake law being introduced is actually a highly plausible act of treason. It is a direct violation of the constitution, and represents a clear and present danger to the citizens of the US as well as her sovereignty by provoking insurrections. It is aiding and abeding the enemy of the United States which as everyone now knows is the offshore banksters who control our money supply so they can pay off soulless psychopaths like Lieberman to push such insane fake legislation.

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY AN EDICT OF TYRANNY MANUFACTURED BY OFFSHORE ELITE BANKSTERS AND TRANSHUMANIST SCUMBAGS. ANYONE INTRODUCING THIS ABSOLUTE CRIMINAL LEGISLATION IS AN OBVIOUS AGENT OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND WISHES TO HELP END THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THERE IS NO REASON TO STRIP CITIZENSHIP OTHER THAN WHAT IS OUTLINED IN THE CONSTITUTION AND THE ORIGINAL 13TH AMENDMENT. THE ONLY REASON TO BIPASS DUE PROCESS IN STRIPPING A CITIZEN OF CITIZENSHIP WOULD BE IF THERE WAS A PLAN TO ROUND UP MILLIONS OF CITIZENS AND IMPRISON THEM OR EXTERMINATE THEM WITHOUT A TRIAL. THEY KNOW IT AND WE KNOW IT. LIEBERMAN HAS BEEN ONE OF THE MOST DISGRACEFUL AND PATHETIC SENATORS IN WORLD HISTORY AND THIS INCLUDES THE ROMAN EMPIRE!

Yeah...you'd think a Jew would be a little sensitive to tactics or laws which would make it easy to round persons up, kill them or put them in concentration camps, or essentially make them a non-person within the US.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
This country is morally bankrupt and I just can't help but hear MLK's words play over and over in my head. The iron clad fist of corporatism and the global banking cartel are helping to break the backbone of America.

And don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine, messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgment, and it seems that I can hear God saying to America, "You're too arrogant! And if you don't change your ways, I will rise up and break the backbone of your power, and I'll place it in the hands of a nation that doesn't even know my name. Be still and know that I'm God."

This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
And don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine, messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgment, and it seems that I can hear God saying to America, "You're too arrogant! And if you don't change your ways, I will rise up and break the backbone of your power, and I'll place it in the hands of a nation that doesn't even know my name. Be still and know that I'm God."
Someone fax that to the liebernutball!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
+100

Offline SpaceCommand

These Senators fail to realize our original founding document The Declaration of Independence, under which the United States existed with several Presidents prior to George Washington. Rights proceed from the Creator, and cannot be stripped away, they are not privileges, nor granted by governments, but our divine heritage. These rights do not depend upon citizenship, but upon our basic humanity.
And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Offline fred.greek

Whoa, whoa, what’s the problem?

Illegal alien Mexicans are not US citizens, THEY are given free health care, education, working permits, etc….

If you GIVE UP your citizenship, they tax you on everything you own as you “check out”…  Since that law applies to VOLUNTARY giving up US citizenship, for at least now, the tax would not apply.

The advantages aside, Ok, I know, I keep getting hung-up on little legal details… Can someone point in the Constitution where Congress is granted a power to enact such a law?  Is it interstate commerce?  Naturalization? 
Retired but still working in the garden...

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Whoa, whoa, what’s the problem?

Illegal alien Mexicans are not US citizens, THEY are given free health care, education, working permits, etc….

If you GIVE UP your citizenship, they tax you on everything you own as you “check out”…  Since that law applies to VOLUNTARY giving up US citizenship, for at least now, the tax would not apply.

The advantages aside, Ok, I know, I keep getting hung-up on little legal details… Can someone point in the Constitution where Congress is granted a power to enact such a law?  Is it interstate commerce?  Naturalization? 

They have no such power. It is a fake law to allow for depopulation/extermination/enslavement. There can hardly be any other reason for such an edict of tyranny.

Jordan

To add engaging in or supporting hostilities against the United States to the list of acts for which United States nationals would lose their nationality.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h112-3166

Jordan

They have no such power. It is a fake law to allow for depopulation/extermination/enslavement. There can hardly be any other reason for such an edict of tyranny.

It's that simple, there can be no other reason. Fear your government ...

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
Re: Unlawful Enemy Expatriation Act to Assist WH in Mass Murdering US Citizens
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2012, 01:00:17 AM »
Anti government blogs, critism, or language which could be construed as critical of the pseudo government will most assuredly be included in their twisted reasoning. That means me, and you. I feel honored to have met like mined souls, if only online. Stay true, stay ready.

What was that line in the movie Independencde Day. We shall not go quietly into the night...
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Jordan

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2012, 03:17:26 PM »
Anti government blogs, critism, or language which could be construed as critical of the pseudo government will most assuredly be included in their twisted reasoning. That means me, and you. I feel honored to have met like mined souls, if only online. Stay true, stay ready.

What was that line in the movie Independencde Day. We shall not go quietly into the night...

You understand that would include this site correct?

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2012, 08:13:20 PM »
Text of S. 1698: Enemy Expatriation Act Introduced in Senate

Oct 12, 2011 - Introduced in Senate. This is the original text of the bill as it was written by its sponsor and submitted to the Senate for consideration. This is the latest version of the bill currently available on GovTrack.

S 1698 IS 112th CONGRESS

1st Session

S. 1698

To add engaging in or supporting hostilities against the United States to the list of acts for which United States nationals would lose their nationality.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

October 12, 2011

Mr. LIEBERMAN (for himself and Mr. BROWN of Massachusetts) introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A BILL

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ‘Enemy Expatriation Act’.

SEC. 2. LOSS OF NATIONALITY.

(a) In General- Section 349 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1481) is amended--

(1) in subsection (a)--

(A) in each of paragraphs (1) through (6), by striking ‘or’ at the end;

(B) in paragraph (7), by striking the period at the end and inserting ‘ or’; and

(C) by adding at the end the following:

(-8) engaging in, or purposefully and materially supporting, hostilities against the United States. and

(2) by adding at the end the following:

‘(c) For purposes of this section, the term ‘hostilities’ means any conflict subject to the laws of war

(b) Technical Amendment- Section 351(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1483(a)) is amended by striking ‘(6) and (7)’ and inserting ‘(6), (7), and (-8).

This bill is very large, and loading it may cause your web browser to perform sluggishly, or even freeze. This is especially true for old and/or bad browsers. As an alternative you can download the PDF of the bill or read the text on THOMAS.
Continue on to the bill...

source:
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s112-1698

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Unlawful Enemy Expatriation Act is Now Law Under NDAA
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2012, 10:08:46 AM »
Another Tyrannical Success for Lieberman:
Enemy Expatriation Act Now Law Under NDAA

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/another-tyrannical-success-for.html

Eric Blair
Activist Post

Last January, four-term senator Joe Lieberman (I-CT) announced that he would not seek reelection in the upcoming 2012 elections.  This seems to have relieved any pressure of facing his constituency for approval, allowing him to push for some of the most draconian legislation in the history of the United States.  Or, perhaps, he is just auditioning for a more powerful position like Secretary of Defense or Secretary of the DHS.

Besides his renewed pressure on Google and Twitter to openly censor the Internet, Lieberman's desire to crush all dissent against the war machine has manifested in bills like his Enemy Belligerent Act, his Internet Kill Switch bill, and the recently introduced Enemy Expatriation Act.

Unfortunately, the most egregious parts of the above mentioned bills already found their way into law under the recently passed National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) which seemingly renders any further discussion of these bills as somewhat redundant, but they certainly won't be critically discussed in the corporate media.

The Enemy Belligerent Act grants "the president the power to order the arrest, interrogation, and imprisonment of anyone -- including a U.S. citizen -- indefinitely, on the sole suspicion that he or she is affiliated with terrorism, and on the president's sole authority as commander in chief."

The Internet Kill Switch bill, officially called the Protecting Cyberspace as a National Asset Act, gives the President the authority to police, censor and shut down parts of the Internet under a cyber emergency.  While promoting the bill, Lieberman openly called for the U.S. to have the same ability to censor the Internet as China.

The Enemy Expatriation Act aimed to remove the rights protected by U.S. citizenship from those who "support hostilities against the United States."  This act was in response to Obama's assassination of a U.S. citizen without formal charges or due process to, in effect, legalize such action by removing Constitutional protections of those suspected of supporting hostilities.

The NDAA, which has declared American soil part of the formal battlefield, permits the U.S. military to arrest and indefinitely detain U.S. citizens on the suspicion of supporting or sympathizing with broadly defined terrorists -- thus effectively rendering their rights as citizens obsolete -- expatriation in practice but not in name.

The NDAA also includes authorization to go after those who engage in a "belligerent act" including protests and speech, thus fulfilling the intent of the Enemy Belligerent Act.  Shahid Buttar points out on FireDogLake:

If Occupy and Tea Party groups are treated as terrorists, does that render them among the 'associated forces' of groups 'engaged in hostilities against the United States' for whom the NDAA authorizes military detention without trial? Just to be clear: no one has a good answer here, which is precisely the problem.

Even within the four corners of the NDAA itself (here’s the full text of the bill), section 1031(b)(2) includes among 'covered persons' subject to potential military detention 'any person who has committed a belligerent act….' What, exactly, is a belligerent act? 'Hostile' and 'aggressive' are synonyms, and while the term has an established (though not entirely defined) meaning in the context of international war, its precise meaning in the context of the NDAA remains unspecified.

And finally, the NDAA declares the Internet an "operation domain" in the war on terror allowing for the Pentagon, "upon direction by the President may conduct offensive operations in cyberspace."  The authority goes even further than passive Internet censorship.  The Pentagon also claims the authority to use military force as a response to serious cyber attacks.  The Pentagon announced their efforts (PDF) to recruit and train an army of cyber soldiers as funded by the NDAA.

How bad each of these bills are separately only reflects the magnitude of what Lieberman and his hawkish ilk were able to accomplish in the NDAA.  No other elected official can claim the success of Lieberman in terms of ramming through increasingly tyrannical legislation.  But nearly all elected officials are responsible for passing the NDAA and its predecessor the USA PATRIOT Act.

So, protest of these individual bills are futile, much like the overwhelming public opposition to the bank bailouts was futile in swaying the "deciders."  As Lieberman departs the Senate in a blaze of tyranny, Americans will most certainly continue to be burned unless the people wake up.

Watch the Must See explanation of the significance of the NDAA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DxSVt1R4Iws
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline tritonman

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2012, 10:19:31 AM »
Sixth Amendment – Trial by jury and rights of the accused; Confrontation Clause, speedy trial, public trial, right to counsel
 In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2012, 03:10:58 PM »
I'm being serious:

If this* doesn't completely 100% backfire on them, I'm not sure what will.

this* = the fake non-law which contradicts the Constitution (NDAA)

They're insane for doing this.

This "Reverse-Psychology" that they're using really isn't going to work.

But I'm sure that they want to blame it all on Obama and the rest of the puppet automatons...

It's not Obama's fault, it's the people that control Barrack Obama... and Barrack Obama isn't even his real name, the real name is Barry Soetoro. -- The entire thing is fake -- he doesn't even control himself, he's a puppet.

The United States Federal Government along with the major government Agencies have been compromised. --And if the government Agencies were not compromised, they were created for disingenuous purpose in the first place.

And everyone should read what Dig just said, and DON'T TAKE THESE WORDS FOR GRANTED: (especially the big red part)

Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2012, 08:31:56 AM »

Welcome to North Korea, 2099.

Offline Scarbo

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 12:07:42 PM »
And people still tell me with a straight face that we're not living in a repeat of Nazi Germany.  :-[

Jordan

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2012, 02:25:21 PM »
Government could strip citizenship from Americans under Enemy Expatriation Act
When Barack Obama inked the National Defense Authorization Act on New Year’s Eve, the president insisted that he wouldn’t use the terrifying legislation against American citizens. Another new law, however, could easily change all of that.

If the Enemy Expatriation Act passes in its current form, the legislation will let the government strike away citizenship for anyone engaged in hostilities, or supporting hostilities, against the United States. The law itself is rather brief, but in just a few words it warrants the US government to strip nationality status from anyone they identify as a threat.

What’s more, the government can decide to do so without bringing the suspected troublemaker before a court of law.

Under the legislation, “hostilities” are defined as “any conflict subject to the laws of war” and does not explicitly state that charges against suspects go to court.

When Obama signed NDAA on December 31, the president said that his administration “will not authorize the indefinite military detention without trial of American citizens.” Added the president, “Indeed, I believe that doing so would break with our most important traditions and values as a Nation.” But by breaking off ties between citizens — American-born or otherwise — the harsh realities of NDAA can be forced on anyone in the US if Washington decides that it is in the country’s best interest.

The National Defense Authorization Act drew widespread opposition despite a lack of media cover due to the capabilities in bestows in the administration. Under NDAA, the government can indefinitely imprison anyone deemed dangerous by Washington and hold them without trial. After criticism led to massive online campaigns and protests, President Obama addressed the issue and said specifically that his administration would not understand the law as such. Instead, said Obama, “My administration will interpret section 1021 in a manner that ensures that any detention it authorizes complies with the Constitution, the laws of war, and all other applicable law.”

Some are now saying that Obama’s attempt at discrediting the NDAA by insisting that he would not use it against American citizens came only as a precursor to the latest Act. By adding his signing statement to the NDAA, the president insured that legislation such as the Enemy Expatriation Act would surface to strike any limitations that would have kept Americans free from military detainment. “I hope I’m wrong, but it sounds to me like this is a loophole for indefinitely detaining Americans,” Stephen . Foster, Jr. writes on the AddictionInfo.org website. “Once again, you just have to be accused of supporting hostilities which could be defined any way the government sees fit. Then the government can strip your citizenship and apply the indefinite detention section of the NDAA without the benefit of a trial.”

The bill, currently being passed through Congress, is sponsored by Joe Lieberman (I-CT) and Charles Dent (R-PA)

http://rt.com/usa/news/expatriation-act-citizenship-ndaa-737/

Offline Nailer

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2012, 09:33:34 AM »

Traitor Charlie Dent speaking on expatriation act.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzpr7bL1Iw4
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2012, 10:49:04 PM »
Hitler's Enabling Act is the same as Bilderberg's NDAA
http://www.customscorruption.com/hitler.htm

Before the vote, Hitler made a speech in which he pledged to use restraint.

"The government will make use of these powers only insofar as they are essential for carrying out vitally necessary measures...The number of cases in which an internal necessity exists for having recourse to such a law is in itself a limited one," Hitler told the Reichstag.

=

Office of the Press Secretary

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

December 31, 2011

Statement by the President on H.R. 1540

Today I have signed into law H.R. 1540, the “National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012.” I have signed the Act chiefly because it authorizes funding for the defense of the United States and its interests abroad, crucial services for service members and their families, and vital national security programs that must be renewed. In hundreds of separate sections totaling over 500 pages, the Act also contains critical Administration initiatives to control the spiraling health care costs of the Department of Defense (DoD), to develop counterterrorism initiatives abroad, to build the security capacity of key partners, to modernize the force, and to boost the efficiency and effectiveness of military operations worldwide.

The fact that I support this bill as a whole does not mean I agree with everything in it. In particular, I have signed this bill despite having serious reservations with certain provisions that regulate the detention, interrogation, and prosecution of suspected terrorists. Over the last several years, my Administration has developed an effective, sustainable framework for the detention, interrogation and trial of suspected terrorists that allows us to maximize both our ability to collect intelligence and to incapacitate dangerous individuals in rapidly developing situations, and the results we have achieved are undeniable. Our success against al-Qa’ida and its affiliates and adherents has derived in significant measure from providing our counterterrorism professionals with the clarity and flexibility they need to adapt to changing circumstances and to utilize whichever authorities best protect the American people, and our accomplishments have respected the values that make our country an example for the world.

What is the f-ing difference?

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2012, 02:24:46 AM »
You understand that would include this site correct?

Yes. Especially this site. Can't live in fear of living life.

I am sure this site has it's watchers and those of us here have been tagged or something like that, but to remain silent is to admit defeat and willingly accept slavery. No can do...
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.