PrisonPlanet Forum
July 30, 2014, 07:18:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous message to MoveOn.org, "F#@K OFF". (WARNING! Graphic Language!)  (Read 2976 times)
s3d1t0r

F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆

« on: October 09, 2011, 12:46:04 PM »

From Anonymous Central: http://anoncentral.tumblr.com/post/11226820925/99anon-opesr-giabo-99anon-f**king  [NOTE: PrisonPlanet Forum's word filter keeps taking the "u" and the "c" out of the original URL]

“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free
chris jones

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 05:06:40 PM »

I admit to being in the dark as to this message.
I may be way off base and in need of an update, but isn't moveon.org opposed to the Wars, Healthcare, to name a few. Or is it I didn't do my homework.
 I need some assistance with this.
 Thanks  CJ
HAZMAT

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 05:08:10 PM »

I admit to being in the dark as to this message.
I may be way off base and in need of an update, but isn't moveon.org opposed to the Wars, Healthcare, to name a few. Or is it I didn't do my homework.
 I need some assistance with this.
 Thanks  CJ

No, they basically got Obama elected and they are a 'far left' political front group.
chris jones

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 05:15:15 PM »

No, they basically got Obama elected and they are a 'far left' political front group.
Haz. Thanks. appreciated.
Zero.Cool

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 06:07:14 PM »

So damn true. I wish more legit protestors would come out against the pro-war, globalist organizations that supported Obama and his friends.
Dig
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 06:28:59 PM »

Yup, they ran the full page ad "General Betray Us" when Bush was in office. Now that Obama is in, they do not even talk about the wars. They are simply a tool in a fake left/right world. They only attack the fake opposition, never the puppet masters at the top.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
HAZMAT

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 06:57:16 PM »

Yup, they ran the full page ad "General Betray Us" when Bush was in office. Now that Obama is in, they do not even talk about the wars. They are simply a tool in a fake left/right world. They only attack the fake opposition, never the puppet masters at the top.

Yep, thats why I say 'far-left.' Its all fakery in-fighting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: