Speed Listening - Consume More In Less Time!

Author Topic: Speed Listening - Consume More In Less Time!  (Read 5833 times)

Offline Femacamper

• TRIUMPHANT TRUMP!
    • TRUNEWS
Speed Listening - Consume More In Less Time!
« on: October 08, 2011, 02:44:46 AM »
I read about this from http://www.fasteraudio.com/speedlistening/

You don't need to buy their software though. You can just use Windows Media Player and alter the settings by right-clicking on the Now Playing Window, selecting Enhancements and the Play Speed settings.

Apparently the human brain can process 600 wpm while the average person talks 125-150 wpm. Currently I'm at 110% (taking it slow :P ). Most of the stuff I listen to (talk shows, podcasts, my audio bible and rap music) has a high wpm to begin with.

Just imagine! Now you can listen to Alex Jones, Trunews, Webster Tarpley, Alan Watt, your daily podcasts, Bible, favorite music, new mixtapes, etc. at potentially, 1/4 the time!

Or consume 4x as much! ;D

Offline Femacamper

• TRIUMPHANT TRUMP!
    • TRUNEWS
Re: Speed Listening - Consume More In Less Time!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 05:38:40 AM »
Note...also works with VIDEO...Perhaps useful when watching 27-hour money bomb footage like this.

Offline James Donovan

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 05:31:50 PM »
I read about this from http://www.fasteraudio.com/speedlistening/

You don't need to buy their software though. You can just use Windows Media Player and alter the settings by right-clicking on the Now Playing Window, selecting Enhancements and the Play Speed settings.

Apparently the human brain can process 600 wpm while the average person talks 125-150 wpm. Currently I'm at 110% (taking it slow :P ). Most of the stuff I listen to (talk shows, podcasts, my audio bible and rap music) has a high wpm to begin with.

Just imagine! Now you can listen to Alex Jones, Trunews, Webster Tarpley, Alan Watt, your daily podcasts, Bible, favorite music, new mixtapes, etc. at potentially, 1/4 the time!

Or consume 4x as much! ;D

Good to know about this thread, I would like to keep watching such informative threads. Keep sharing.

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 09:39:25 AM »
Cool stuff!

All proof of crimes against humanity under one roof... Activist tools for clarifying conspiracy realities NOW for all humanity and our liberty!