Best Audio Player on Any Platform

Author Topic: Best Audio Player on Any Platform  (Read 6489 times)

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
Best Audio Player on Any Platform
« on: October 06, 2011, 11:09:52 PM »
Windows, Mac, Linux, you got it, it plays it.

Amarok rules. Automatic integrated scrolling lyrics and wikipedia lookup, superimposed track/title/artist info, customizable keyboard shortcuts, virtually everything is adjustable.

My only complaint is a lack of EQ support in Windows. But most audio cards have separate EQ software, and you can use your manual EQ too. I don't think Linux and OSX have that issue, but you'll have to try it.

Check it out!

http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Download

Offline Nancy

Re: Best Audio Player on Any Platform
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 04:08:39 PM »
Browse from various categories and purchase from a fantastic products from OneClickStyle.
There are many popular products in the Audio - Professional category like Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 noise isolating earphones, Creative WP-350 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with integrate "invisible" noise suppressing microphone -upto 10m range, Creative WP-250 Active Bluetooth heaphones with invisible microphone, i-Link firewire Data Transfer Cable 1.5metres (4pin to 6pin), PNY Quadro Display Port to VGA adapter available with fast shipping and discounted prices.

Offline Valerius

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 04:59:56 PM »
I'm not really comfortable with this automatic internet lookup stuff the kids like.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline James Donovan

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 05:05:04 PM »
Windows, Mac, Linux, you got it, it plays it.

Amarok rules. Automatic integrated scrolling lyrics and wikipedia lookup, superimposed track/title/artist info, customizable keyboard shortcuts, virtually everything is adjustable.

My only complaint is a lack of EQ support in Windows. But most audio cards have separate EQ software, and you can use your manual EQ too. I don't think Linux and OSX have that issue, but you'll have to try it.

Check it out!

http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Download

Well I checked your suggested web link and its not so worth for me but it doesn't mean its useless may be its worth for others.