Televangelist Joel Olsteen is a con artist!

Author Topic: Televangelist Joel Olsteen is a con artist!  (Read 12848 times)

Offline GoatsHead

Televangelist Joel Olsteen is a con artist!
« on: October 06, 2011, 07:58:16 pm »
Televangelist Joel Olsteen is just another Jimmy Swaggart with plastic surgery and a Hollywood tan. He brings in $90,000,000 per year to his church, and I'm sure much of that money gets pocketed amongst him and a few dozen people in his inner-circle of fraud. And don't forget how many millions he makes from selling his silly "motivational" books.

This charismatic con artist needs to be sent to federal prison to fraud, embezzlement, as well as a mile-long list of other financial crimes. I feel NO pity for anyone who is dumb enough to follow, and give money to this fool. Perceptive and informed people such as myself (and readers of this forum) can easily see through Joel Olsteen's fake smile, his fake personality, false promises, and stone cold greed.

I'd have to say that 99.99% or even 100% of ALL televangelists are frauds who are interested in nothing other than just making a lot of money. I have no idea how Joel Olsteen has been able to get away with his racketeering empire for so many years. We can only hope that Joel is caught red-handed in a hotel room doing drugs and having sex with prostitutes, just like "man of god" Jimmy Swaggart.

Joel Olsteen and his family are easily worth over $100,000,000 in ill-earned wealth. And like most wealthy criminals, he's living the high life off of scamming thousands of stupid and gullable people out of their pensions and life savings. Joel Olsteen is a pathological megalomaniac who belongs in a federal prison cell for a VERY LONG time!

The FBI and United States Secret Service should start investigating the financial activities of televangelists, I assure you that they can nab hundreds of them for fraud and embezzlement and then send them away to prison where they belong.

Offline Scarbo

Re: Televangelist Joel Olsteen is a con artist!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 08:36:54 pm »
Aren't they all?

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 08:54:55 pm »
Goatshead, on this you will get no argument from me. The only thing remotely "Christian" about Joel Osteen or his "doctrine", is the "In God We Trust" imprinted on the money in his pocket.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 08:55:25 pm »
Making money does not necessarily make one a con artist. That being said, I can't speak for Joel Osteen personally. Do you have any proof of televangelist fraud in this example?

There are a lot of frauds on TV, no doubt, but to paint them all with the same brush in one fell swoop would be unwise.

Offline GoatsHead

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 09:02:55 pm »
Yes, but would you admit that Joel Olsteen is more than likely just another fraud?

In fact, he's probably a money and material-worshiping atheist.

His smile and personality are too fake for him to be real.

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 09:06:45 pm »
I never bought Osteen's "good old Southern boy" act.

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 09:09:14 pm »
Yes, but would you admit that Joel Olsteen is more than likely just another fraud?

In fact, he's probably a money-worshiping atheist.

I would. He convinces his followers he is a preacher, and that his church is really a church, that it preaches a legitimate gospel, which it does not. It teaches a prosperity feelgood doctrine, which has no basis within the gospel itself. So he is selling them a false bill of goods, to which they contribute their tithes, as they are Biblically directed to do as while as additional charitable giving, all the while thinking they are contributing to a legitimate church. That is how the defrauding is perpetrated.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline GoatsHead

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 09:37:57 pm »
I would. He convinces his followers he is a preacher, and that his church is really a church, that it preaches a legitimate gospel, which it does not. It teaches a prosperity feelgood doctrine, which has no basis within the gospel itself. So he is selling them a false bill of goods, to which they contribute their tithes, as they are Biblically directed to do as while as additional charitable giving, all the while thinking they are contributing to a legitimate church. That is how the defrauding is perpetrated.

I have a distant family member (now deceased) who lived in Florida and was scammed out of his entire life savings because he donated money to some fake "preacher" who quickly skipped town after at least a hundred other people donated large sums of money to him.

This exact same scam has happened countless times before. Joel Olsteen is doing it on a much larger scale and in a much more candid manner.

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 09:44:07 pm »
Sorry to hear that Goats..I really am. My in-laws tend to contribute to some pretty shady 'churches' as well... which is most unfortunate...but they are selective, wealthy, and do not give more than would be prudent. But I still hate to see them taken advantage of.

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 09:50:48 pm »
I have a distant family member (now deceased) who lived in Florida and was scammed out of his entire life savings because he donated money to some fake "preacher" who quickly skipped town after at least a hundred other people donated large sums of money to him.

This exact same scam has happened countless times before. Joel Olsteen is doing it on a much larger scale and in a much more candid manner.

Yeah, sorry to hear about your relative's experience. I haven't investigated Osteen enough to make a yay or nay call on this one, though.

There are con artists in politics, religion, business, and virtually every walk of life. George Soros comes to mind...

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 10:00:17 pm »
Sorry to hear that Goats..I really am. My in-laws tend to contribute to some pretty shady 'churches' as well... which is most unfortunate...but they are selective, wealthy, and do not give more than would be prudent. But I still hate to see them taken advantage of.

Not all, but it seems like the big majority of today's "church" is corrupted - they've given themselves over to doctrine of devils like Emergent/Purpose Driven leaven, and not to mention too the bad fruit of 501c3 has really reaped its ugly head now.

You're just not going to find many discerning pastors, deacons, and Sun school teachers today. Sure, some are masons and satanists, but while others may be decent people, they're just going through the motions like any typical secular 9-5 desk job(ie-just collecting their paychecks and feeding their families).

Thank You Jesus for providing us with your word!

Offline Caffeinator

• Because life without caffeine is not life!
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 09:23:03 pm »
Aren't they all?

I've always thought so...if they need a tv to spread their message then they're only seeking to fill their wallets.
Ron Paul - 2012   

There isn't enough Caffeine on the planet to put up with Romney or Obama.

Offline decepticon

• Bury the past, rob us blind, leave nothing behind.
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 03:44:33 am »
I've always thought so...if they need a tv to spread their message then they're only seeking to fill their wallets.

Oh really, how bout the one that never had a dime to his name or a house to call home ? The true doctrine of Christ is that of a beggar, Christianity calls to be like Christ, who never had an earthly posession to call his own his entire life, even his tomb was borrowed.

How about the missionaries who are killed and jailed around the world for preaching ? They leave the "richest" nation on earth to become rich in the deserts of Africa ? Suuuurreee......

To the matter at hand, yes he's a false prophet. Just watch this little worm squirm under the pressure of the secular Larry King when questioned about Bible doctrine.

Joel Osteen Says Jesus Christ is Not the Only Way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwL1DThtxYg
Ron Paul 2012...because Liberty is too big to fail.
Beat Bailout Barry!!!!!!!!

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 09:29:11 am »
He also would attend a homosexual wedding
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwLsHmrx_xo

Offline zacherydtaylor

• Review and summation of my best blogs
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 01:16:20 pm »
Pretty boy is just another brainwashing cult leader!

Offline Alexandermerow

• http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Alexandermerow
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011, 05:47:09 am »
I have seen some of these TV preachers on an US channel, some years ago. These freakshows are not that popular in Europe as in the USA. Sometimes I had to remember the sale of indulgences in the Middle Age.

Offline filletboy

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 09:37:37 pm »
I MEAN
is this the first time you thought olstean is a con?

just watch his show, he never reads from the bible