Fraud In Obama “Buffer Zone”

Author Topic: Fraud In Obama “Buffer Zone”  (Read 3558 times)

notanumber

Fraud In Obama “Buffer Zone”
« on: October 06, 2011, 12:09:00 am »
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/10/documents-received-from-cook-county.html

Documents Received Through The Freedom Of Information Act From Cook County Treasurer’s Office
Prove Fraud In Obama “Buffer Zone”

Earlier this past August I was helped by Jerome Corsi and WND in getting the information out concerning the Rezko “buffer zone” that she, Rita Rezko deeded to the Trust that owns the Hyde Park Mansion the Obama‘s call their home in Chicago.

In my last report which was reported in WND Tax fraud suspected in Obama land deal  the one thing that I could not quite put my finger on was the lack of documentation concerning the separate real estate transaction that took place in 02/2006.  It is well known that the Obama’s claim to have paid $104,500.00 for the “buffer zone” which was then absorbed by the property attached to the “Big House“.

However, all that has now been explained.  When the Land Trust purchased the house in 2005 it was obvious that the adjoining lot was butted up to the “Big House”, so then a sliver of land was cut from the Rezko lot and Deeded in a Warranty Deed of Trust to the Northern Trust Co., Trust # 10209.  The same Land Trust that owns the house and not the Obama’s.

The following image will show my original findings concerning the Obama “buffer zone”.

In my last report which was solely reported using verbal confirmations given by The Cook County Treasurer’s Office and the Cook County Assessor’s Office have now been confirmed again through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) documentation and from another verbal confirmation by a man named “Charles” who works for the Cook County Treasurer’s Office as of 08/26/2011.

In my conversation with Charles of the Cook County Treasurer’s Office which took place on 09/26/2011 I specifically asked Charles, “if a piece of property is deeded in a Warranty Deed In Trust and just the transfer taxes are paid for said property does that negate the need for an assessment being completed for said property for tax purposes and he said, “absolutely not”.

He further said, “that any transfer of real property in or out of a Trust or a general sale of real property for that matter is considered by Cook County as a real estate transaction and said property is to be assessed and taxed for the actual assessed value of the property being transferred”.

I then asked Charles if a property was absorbed by an adjoining lot with out ever first being assessed or taxed would that constitute real estate and or tax fraud and he said, “yes because Cook County will get what is owed from the transfer or sale of said real property”.

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/10/documents-received-from-cook-county.html

notanumber

Re: Fraud In Obama “Buffer Zone”
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 03:35:57 pm »
FYI-

The PIN number changes in the above posting are talked about in this TruNews interview with a skip tracer/investigator.

Download and cue this file to 19:00 min mark and start listening. You are about to hear a professional skip tracer give details
on Barack and Michelle Obama and their involvement in a Real Estate Fraud scheme as well as another identity
that Barry Obama uses: Harrison J. Bounel (who shares the same social security number as Barack Obama.)

Tru news--

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/5_18_11_wednesday_trunews2.mp3