OCCUPY THE FED- ATLANTA, GA

Author Topic: OCCUPY THE FED- ATLANTA, GA  (Read 3990 times)

Offline sloofy311

OCCUPY THE FED- ATLANTA, GA
« on: October 05, 2011, 08:30:07 AM »
Hi All! First time poster here, but by no means am I a rookie when it comes to the INFOWARS. I've been involved for quite a few years now. ANYWAY- I am posting about the 'Occupy the Fed' which is taking place over the weekend. I'm basically just looking for other people that live here in Atlanta, or close by, and who are also wanting to join the movement! I'm basically trying to organize a DATE, TIME, and LOCATION for us all to meet. (I'm assuming the meeting point will be somewhere either directly outside, or in the vicinity of the Fed building itself.)

Here is the address:
================
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
1000 Peachtree Street Northeast
Atlanta, GA

Please post some responses- I am a photographer, and an activist, and I'm trying to get an idea of which day would be best. (where the largest amount of people will be present) -I'm shooting for SATURDAY (no pun intended) But I WILL go on Friday and/or Sunday, providing I won't be the only person standing out there....
Thanks!!

Offline sloofy311

Re: OCCUPY THE FED- ATLANTA, GA
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 09:15:16 AM »
Nobody yet? I thought I'd have a few responses by now. I guess I am going to head up there on Friday afternoon and see if anyone is there. I just figured that it would be better to have say 100 people there at the same time, rather than 25 people at four different times... it'd make more of an impact that way. regardless, I will be documenting it all!!

Occupy the FED!!!!! They need to END. Anyone else see the season premiere of "Decoded" last night? Was a great episode on Fort Knox, and whether or not there really is any gold in there. I'm leaning towards it being empty.

Offline ActionWars

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 10:38:58 PM »
I think some people may be a bit wary because you have never posted in these forums before these 2 posts of yours above.

If you know this movement, then you should know that people that make up the movement are inherently suspicious - and for good reason.  lol.  Don't be tenderhearted or take offense to it.

I'm sure people will show up in your location.  (I'm not near your area.)

Near the bottom of this link's page is some posters you can use if you wish:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=217639.0

Good luck.

ActionWars
"The Info Is Out There... Now  To Take Action!"

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 10:42:54 PM »

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline HAZMAT

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 12:11:56 AM »
I just found this thread and im about 20 minutes from collage park, I would be more than willing to come unless this already happened. I am just scared of APD, I really have had some bad experiences with police. Cant even speak to them when they are off duty without getting really scared feeling like im about to go to jail.