Occupy the Fed in Texas, Oct. 7-9

Author Topic: Occupy the Fed in Texas, Oct. 7-9  (Read 3734 times)

Offline veritaze

Occupy the Fed in Texas, Oct. 7-9
« on: October 04, 2011, 11:32:47 PM »
I think AJ and Keiser are really on to something with their Occupy the Fed idea.  I think this is a really crucial time to grab the #occupywallstreet momentum away from the Soros types and redirect it at the real culprit, the Federal Reserve.

I was at the Nov 22 2008 End the Fed rally in DC with like 50 other people freezing our butts off and it really amazes me when I see how many people since then have woken up to the Fed con job in less than 3 years.  I'm ready to add more fuel to a growing fire.

So, who's going?  I'm in Austin looking to go to the Dallas one this weekend and am thinking of camping out the weekend.  I don't really know the terrain, though.  I thought to hit the OccupyAustin thing tomorrow to see about logistics and if anyone is even going.  If anyone is doing the same thing, I'm up for driving 3 or maybe 4 others.  Just throwing it out there.  I'm kinda hoping the infowars crew will bring some t-shirts and water filters since I need both :)

veritaze

Offline ActionWars

Re: Occupy the Fed in Texas, Oct. 7-9
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 06:19:18 AM »
I made 2 "End The Fed" posters for anyone that would like to use them.  You can find them here:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=217639.0

ActionWars
"The Info Is Out There... Now  To Take Action!"

Offline veritaze

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 03:20:43 PM »
Wow, those are awesome!  I don't have a printer but I can go to a local print shop, I'm sure.  I had this giant (I think 12' x 3'?) banner printed for the Ron Paul Radio booth at a 2007 Veterans for Ron Paul rally in Philly and was surprised at how cheap it was.

Offline ActionWars

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 10:39:57 PM »
Thanks.

Enjoy.

Good luck!  Kick butt (legally, lol).

ActionWars
"The Info Is Out There... Now  To Take Action!"

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 12:49:59 AM »
'Occupy' Movement Comes to Dallas

About 200 demonstrators surround Dallas Federal Reserve Bank

A protest that began with a few dozen demonstrators in New York City has now grown to thousands in other cities, including Dallas.as the group flooded New York City

As the group flooded Wall Street in New York for the 19th-straight day, about 200 people rallied at Occupy Dallas on Thursday.

The demonstrators marched from Pike Park near the American Airlines Center to the Federal Reserve Bank on Pearl Street in downtown Dallas.

"And I know that we're with our brothers and sisters on Wall Street right now, showing that there's not just a small group but an entire nation behind them," one man said to the crowd to cheers.

Occupy Wall Street is described on OccupyWallSt.org as a "leaderless resistance movement with people of many colors, genders and political persuasions. The one thing we all have in common is that we are the 99 percent that will no longer tolerate the greed and corruption of the 1 percent."

"Everybody's voices need to be heard, not just the 1 percent," Jackie Griffith said. "I mean, look at the diverse age group here -- so many people, so many people in the middle of the week. People want to be heard."

The protesters were fired up about many national issues, but they engaged in a peaceful demonstration.

Leaders briefed the rest of the group before getting started and first gathered in the park to establish its main message -- that it represents 99 percent of the population, and the wealthy are the 1 percent who have too much power.

Protesters also aired complaints about various issues from the health care system to government bailouts for corporations to unemployment.

"Having these men and women come home who have been overseas, to come home and be unemployed and face homelessness is beyond irresponsible of our government," Tristan Tucker said.

Continued...
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."