Hundreds in Vancouver Protest and Demand Arrest of Dick Cheney/ Strong Language

Author Topic: Hundreds in Vancouver Protest and Demand Arrest of Dick Cheney/ Strong Language  (Read 1930 times)

Offline DJ BALL

• wearechangevancouver.org
    • WeAreChangeVancouver
Hundreds in Vancouver Protest and Demand Arrest of Dick Cheney
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbMlCShYgxs

A lavish book promotion event by self confessed torturer and war criminal Dick Cheney drives hundreds of peace activists into a frenzy demanding Vancouver Police uphold Canadian Law and arrest him.
Some of Vancouver's "Elite" are verbally smacked down on The Walk of Shame for supporting a war criminal and paying him a $500.00 blood money fee.
The language is foul at times.
Parental Advisory.
"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

Offline Freebird100

Those canucks are pissssed off. ;D
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline DJ BALL

• WeAreChangeVancouver
we hate mass murdering war criminals that torture.
"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

Offline DJ BALL

• WeAreChangeVancouver
id like to see that heartless demon face the music before he croaks.