Pro-Perry PAC Alters Name Because Perry Likely Will Lose GOP Primary

Author Topic: Pro-Perry PAC Alters Name Because Perry Likely Will Lose GOP Primary  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
This is beyond hilarious...

Rick Perry has some serious negative stigma attached to his name. So what does one of the largest pro-Perry Super PAC do? They fricking remove his name from the name of the PAC. One of his largest Super PAC's is controlled by Californian Bob Schuman. Well Bob is hedging his bets because he seems to have given up on the possibility of Rick Perry winning the GOP primary.

Check it out...

Pro-Perry PAC Alters Name Because Perry Likely Will Lose GOP Primary
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Pro-PerryPACAltersNameandCourse/2011/09/17/id/411352
Saturday, 17 Sep 2011 03:06 PM

By Gary Cohen

One of the major political action committees backing the bid of Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry is about to change its name and expand its reach, according to a report in Roll Call.

The PAC known as "Americans For Rick Perry" on October 1st will change to the "Restoring Prosperity Fund." The PAC is run by California political consultant Bob Schuman who says, "Having his name on it, we felt might be confusing to small donors."

Schuman says the PAC is aiming to raise at least $6 million between now and the Republican primary in California. He points out his group saw an increase in donations after the Iowa Straw Poll last month, at the time Perry entered the race.

The change of name also marks the start of the PAC's plan to in Schuman's words, "a more permanent organization." If Perry does not win the primary, the new name makes it easier for the PAC to climb on board the campaign of a different candidate.

PACs like the one Schuman runs are on the rise for the 2012 campaign courtesy of a U.S. Supreme Court decision which permits such groups to raise funds and spend a limitless amount of union and corporate donations as long as they don't coordinate such efforts with candidates.

A second pro-Perry PAC, "Make Us Great Again," has major plans for 2012. According to an internal document, the PAC has plans to spend as much as $55 million next year. PAC spokesman Jason Miller told Roll Call, "The initial $55 million was from an early planning document so I wouldn't put too much stock in any one detail."

Miller declined to give specifics on the PAC's fundraising goal.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
Re: Pro-Perry PAC Alters Name Because Perry Likely Will Lose GOP Primary
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 12:26:48 AM »
Loving this lack of faith in Perry. They know their dog won't hunt. They are trying to spin things already, to save face.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 02:46:20 AM »
Loving this lack of faith in Perry. They know their dog won't hunt. They are trying to spin things already, to save face.

The Bilderburg bunch will be inviting someone new to the soiree next year... Oh, who will they push..? Or... will they have Rick go false-flagging, to some grade school to read a school library book with a goat in it aloud for the kids... when a big bad terrorist "thang" happens and he saves the entire town from the bad ol' white alqaeda, those horrid returning veterans, Constitutionists, and Ron Paul supporters... by being "Ricky on the spot," he will foil their dastardly plans...

This whole campaign could turn into one hilarity after another until they decide to take off the velvet garb and show us who they really are...... Bastards.

JTCoyoté

“They [the NWO] will stage another terrorist attack,
and blame it on the Easter Bunny... and then the
government will shudder in fear."

~Alex Jones, on the air, 9/11/08

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 10:11:32 PM »
The Bilderburg bunch will be inviting someone new to the soiree next year... Oh, who will they push..? Or... will they have Rick go false-flagging, to some grade school to read a school library book with a goat in it aloud for the kids... when a big bad terrorist "thang" happens and he saves the entire town from the bad ol' white alqaeda, those horrid returning veterans, Constitutionists, and Ron Paul supporters... by being "Ricky on the spot," he will foil their dastardly plans...

This whole campaign could turn into one hilarity after another until they decide to take off the velvet garb and show us who they really are...... Bastards.

JTCoyoté

“They [the NWO] will stage another terrorist attack,
and blame it on the Easter Bunny... and then the
government will shudder in fear."

~Alex Jones, on the air, 9/11/08

I bet they use Palin once Perry throws in the towel. They will bypass the typical process, and shuffle her in, despite the straw poll history and the debates.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 06:14:54 AM »
Yeah, name-changing is what they do. ACORN is going through a name change too I just saw recently in an article about the new jobs bill cash give away Obama is considering.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 07:46:13 AM »
RESTORING PROSPERITY FUND.
  Cute move on the backers, they are painfully aware Dick Perry's  has a dark cloud hoovering over him, now just what do they do.
  For starters they change the name, prosperity, the word alone appeals to the braindead, MONEY-
Infering if tricky Dick gets nominated we will prosper.
 Figures, it kindergarden mentality and they beleive us to be morons.