PrisonPlanet Forum
July 22, 2014, 02:58:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Colbert and Jon Stewart run psyops to stop the great vaccine awakening in US  (Read 4563 times)
Dig
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.

« on: September 15, 2011, 08:24:21 PM »

Check out the progressive and 'man of the people' Dr. Stephen Colbert. He loves him some vaccines. He wants everyone to take the HPV death shot because it will save them from themselves. He loves the vaccines so much that he spent 20% of his show last night begging America to ignore the facts that the HPV vaccine has killed or brain damaged thousands of children. The deaths and brain damage also occured in the trials which Merck covered up. He wants you to ignore the fact that Rick Perry got millions in cash, gifts, and fake jobs for his friends and family from Big Pharma. He wants you to ignore the fact that it is a direct violation of the constitution, the bill of rights, the rights of man, and plain old common sense to inject your children with poison.

Yup, let's do a big 'ol ass kissing to Big Pharma execs even though they love murdering children then their mothers while paying off cops to cover it up.

Yee-haw, with the awesome stylings of Stephen Colbert, you will be laughing it up as your daughter convulses uncontrollably like a fish out of water on the living room floor just 12 hours after taking her first of 3 Rick Perry death shots.

hee-hee-hee...look at jenny...she is flopping around just like someone laughing at Stephen Colbert's jokes..hee-hee-hee

why so serious...awkward....

Transcript:

WOLF BLITZER: Governor Perry, as you well know, you signed an executive order requiring little girls, 11- and 12-year-old girls, to get a vaccine to deal with a sexually transmitted disease that could lead to cervical cancer.

MICHELE BACHMANN: I'm a mom, and I'm a mom of three children.  And to have innocent little 12-year-old girls be forced to have a government injection through an executive order is just flat out wrong. ... I'm offended for all the little girls and the parents that didn't have a choice.

COLBERT: Bachmann, of course, always strongly pro-choice.  As long as that choice is cervical cancer.  Besides, we all know, folks, we all know what getting this vaccination is going to lead to.

CAROL COSTELLO: Some conservatives think that, by giving a young girl this vaccination, it encourages her to have pre-marital sex.

ELIZABETH COHEN, CNN MEDICAL CORRESPONDENT: I don't know.  I mean, I have four daughters.  And if I said to my daughter, "Look, you're going to get a shot.  This is for, you know, to prevent you from getting sick for when you are sexually active."  I mean, she's a smart girl.  I really don't think that she would take that as me saying, "Sweetie, go ahead and have sex."

COLBERT: You are living in a dream world, you whore factory!  (wild audience applause)  Folks, I am telling you, the only thing keeping our kids from humping at the bus stop is fear of the big "C".  You let the government mandate a vaccine that helps prevent one form of cervical cancer, and you might as well let the UN's jackbooted thugs hold down your little princess and inject her with pharmaceutical-grade slut juice! Giving your girl this vaccine is admitting that one day in the future, she may have pre-marital or post-marital sex!  And you're saying that's fine with you.  Well, I will not say that to my children.  Hell, I will not say that to my grandchildren.  I will say, "I don't know how you got here.  Ask your parents.  I don't want to know." And folks, after the debate, Michele Bachmann raised an even more disturbing issue with this vaccine.

MICHELE BACHMANN: There's a woman who came up crying to me tonight, after the debate.  She said her daughter was given that vaccine.  She told me her daughter suffered mental retardation as a result of that vaccine.  There are very dangerous consequences.

COLBERT: That is damning news for this vaccine.  We should get a second opinion.

DR. NANCY SNYDERMAN: The American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Academy of Family Physicians, and the CDC all weighed in today, disagreeing with Michele Bachmann's view.

COLBERT: OK, so what I'm hearing here is that there is a disagreement in the scientific community on this issue.  On one side, you have the full weight of the medical and scientific establishment, and on the other side, you have Michele Bachmann citing studies in the New England Journal of Some Lady I Just Met. Well, I say if that's the case, I say we teach the controversy.  Should we be preventing cervical cancer or not?  That will be a tough call for President Bachmann's first appointee, Surgeon General guy behind her at the Petco checkout line. We'll be right back.

[NOTE: Transcript care of DailyKos: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/09/15/1017114/-Stephen-Colbert-shows-Bachmanns-craziness-over-HPV-vaccine ]

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
Dig

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 08:34:51 PM »

Perry: ‘I didn’t do my research’ on mandate for HPV vaccine
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/08/15/perry-backs-off-texas-vaccine-mandate-i-didnt-do-my-research/
By Stephen C. Webster
Monday, August 15th, 2011 -- 11:58 am

Facing questions in New Hampshire last weekend, Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) was confronted by someone wanting to know why he ordered all Texas girls to receive a series of injections to vaccinate them against human pappiloma virus (HPV), even without the completion of long term studies on the drug.

According to ABC News's The Note, he replied: "I signed an executive order that allowed for an opt out, but the fact of the matter is that I didn’t do my research well enough to understand that we needed to have a substantial conversation with our citizenry."

His mandate was almost immediately repudiated by Republicans across the state. The legislature revoked Perry's order six weeks later.

"But here’s what I learned," Perry added in New Hampshire last week. "When you get too far out in front of the parade, they will let you know, and that’s exactly what our legislature did and I saluted it and I said, 'Roger that, I hear you loud and clear' and they didn’t want to do it and we don’t, so enough said."

He instead suggested that people should just "opt in" for vaccines on their own initiative.

The HPV vaccine Gardasil, released by New Jersey-based pharmaceutics company Merck, helps prevent the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S., which is known to cause cervical cancer.

Despite its promise, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's initial study of Gardasil found that in initial testing, over 16,000 adverse events were reported following vaccinations, and as many as 8 percent were considered to be serious. A long term study was not completed before the drug was offered at market and the National Vaccine Information Center has since raised questions about the initial testing methodology and the severity of Gardasil's side effects.

When Perry became the only governor in the U.S. to order all girls between 11 and 12 be injected with Gardasil -- a three-shot regiment at $360 total -- his administration's ties to Merck immediately came under scrutiny.

It soon became public knowledge that Mike Toomy, Perry's former chief of staff, had gone to work for Merck as a lobbyist. Rep. Dianne White Delisi, then head of the House public health committee, also led a group called Women in Government, which Merck used to generate support for Gardasil among lawmakers -- and her son-in-law was a high-ranking Perry aide. Merck also donated about $6,000 to Perry's reelection campaign.

Perry's remarks in New Hampshire mark the first time he's walked back from his position on the Gardasil vaccine.

"In the next year, more than a thousand women will likely be diagnosed with this insidious yet mostly preventable disease," Perry told Texas Republicans in 2007, rebuking them for rejecting his order. "I challenge legislators to look these women in the eyes and tell them, 'We could have prevented this disease for your daughters and granddaughters, but we just didn't have the gumption to address all the misguided and misleading political rhetoric.'"

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
Dig

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 08:36:40 PM »

US Death Toll Associated with HPV Vaccine Jumps to 11 with 3779 Adverse Reactions Reported
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/2007/oct/07100507
LifeSiteNews.com Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:15 EST By John-Henry Westen

WASHINGTON, DC, October 5, 2007 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, yesterday released new documents obtained from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, detailing a total of as many as eleven deaths related to Merck’s HPV vaccine Gardasil.  Those deaths resulted between June 8, 2006 - when the vaccine received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - and August 2007 when the latest data was available.

The adverse reports coming from the HPV vaccine are increasing daily at an alarming rate.  A LifeSiteNews.com report which scanned a publicly available database of adverse affects coming from the HPV vaccine found 3,137 adverse effects reported on September 28, 2007.  Today the U.S. Government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) lists 3,779 adverse effects.  52 of the cases were deemed "life threatening" and 119 required hospitalization.

In one case highlighted by Judicial Watch a 17 year old girl who was vaccinated in June 2007 died the very day she was vaccinated.  According to the report, she "was vaccinated with a first dose of Gardasil…During the evening of the same day, the patient was found unconscious (lifeless) by the mother. Resuscitation was performed by the emergency physician but was unsuccessful.  The patient subsequently died."

Other serious reported side effects associated with Gardasil include paralysis, Bells Palsy, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, and seizures.  Says one report: "Initial and follow-up information has been received from a physician concerning an "otherwise healthy" 13 year old female who was vaccinated with her first and second doses of Gardasil.  Subsequently, the patient experienced…paralysis from the chest down, lesions of the optic nerve…At the time of the report, the patient had not recovered."

"In light of this information, it is disturbing that state and local governments might mandate in any way this vaccine for young girls," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.  "These adverse reaction reports suggest the vaccine not only causes serious side effects, but might even be fatal."

The toll from the HPV vaccine may be greater still.  Judicial Watch filed its request on August 20, 2007, and received the adverse event reports from the FDA on September 13, 2007, in what the agency described as a "partial response." On October 3, 2007, Judicial Watch filed a new lawsuit against the FDA for its failure to fully respond to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request as required by law.

See the death reports obtained by Judicial Watch:
http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/2007/GardasilVAERSUpdatedDeaths0907.pdf

‘Experts’ pushing HPV vaccines told to omit death toll
Medical ‘experts’ pushing HPV vaccines told what not to say about them, including their death toll

http://www.infowars.com/%E2%80%98experts%E2%80%99-pushing-hpv-vaccines-told-to-omit-death-toll/
Ethan A. Huff, Natural News Feb 19, 2011

Two British doctors recently wrote a piece in the BBC urging the U.K. National Health Service (NHS) to switch from Merck’s Cervarix human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine to GlaxoSmithKline’s (GSK) Gardasil HPV vaccine, in its mass vaccination program for young girls. And the two “experts” admit that they only say publicly what helps the vaccine to be well received by the public.

“We, as consultants in sexual health, have been told to say nothing publicly that would damage the current (HPV) vaccine campaign,” they state in their piece.

Drs. Colm O’Mahony and Steve Taylor insist that because Gardasil allegedly protects against genital warts as well as HPV, it is superior to Cervarix, which NHS currently administers to young girls. As long as Gardasil is the same price or cheaper than Cervarix, then NHS should use it, wrote the doctors. And if it is more expensive, then Cervarix is the next best option, they say.

But what is missing from their recommendations is the fact that Dr. O’Mahony has been on the advisory boards of both GSK and Merck, and has received “lecture fees” for his services. This clear conflict of interest may be the precise reason why no mention is made in the BBC piece about the countless thousands of young girls that have become debilitated or died from both Cervarix and Gardasil.

Neither Cervarix nor Gardasil has ever even been proven effective. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has known since at least 2003 that HPV is not even linked to cervical cancer, which is the whole reason it is supposedly being pushed in the first place (http://www.naturalnews.com/022404.html). And besides its ineffectiveness, the vaccines are responsible for causing permanent neurological damage, seizures, severe headaches, muscle pain and weakness, joint problems, autoimmune diseases, heart problems, paralysis, pelvic pain, vision and hearing loss, menstrual cycle changes, and swollen lymph nodes, among many other things (http://truthaboutgardasil.org/).

The HPV vaccine scam is precisely that — a scam. It is nothing more than a money-making scheme whereby drug companies work to persuade states and even countries to mandate that all young girls receive the vaccine before entering school.

To learn more about the dangers of the HPV vaccine, visit:
http://www.truthaboutgardasil.org
http://www.naturalnews.com/031410_HPV_vaccines_doctors.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/uk-medical-expert-who-advocated-for-hpv-mass-vaccination-admits-being-told-what-not-to-say.html
http://www.bmj.com/content/341/bmj.c4455/reply
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12417990

Controversial HPV Vaccine Causing One Death Per Month: FDA Report
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/1980/70/8070316
by LifeSiteNews.com Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:15 EST By Peter J. Smith

WASHINGTON, D.C., July 3, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - One death per month is the average loss of life associated with the cervical cancer vaccine Gardasil according to an FDA report obtained by a government watchdog agency.

Merck, the makers of Gardasil, are poised to make profits in the billions from the vaccine, which protects against some cancer-causing forms of the sexually transmitted human papilloma virus (HPV), but the pharmaceutical giant has come under heavy criticism for fast-tracking the drug onto the market without adequate testing in order to beat out its rivals.

Judicial Watch, a public interest group that campaigns against government corruption, uncovered documents through the Freedom of Information Act that show the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) received reports of 10 deaths associated with Gardasil since September 2007, and 140 "serious" reports of adverse reactions, including 27 "life threatening" cases, 10 spontaneous abortions, and 6 cases of the debilitating Guillain-Barre Syndrome since January 2008.

Judicial Watch also found 8,864 Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) records associated with Gardasil, more than double the 3,461 events that had been reported with the HPV vaccine in Fall 2007. Many experienced outbreaks of genital warts from the HPV vaccine.

The watchdog group says the number of deaths associated with the vaccine is at least 18 and possibly as many as 20.

Eleven deaths occurred less than a week after receiving the vaccine. Seven women died in less than two days. The most common diagnosed cause was blood clotting. One woman died from a clot within 3 hours of the vaccine. One 20-year-old woman, with no medical history reported, died April 4, 2008 just four days after receiving Gardasil.

The serious adverse events include anaphylactic shock, grand mal convulsion, foaming at mouth, coma, paralysis, and death.

Another 23 year-old woman was vaccinated with her first dose of Gardasil on January 31, 2008 and thereupon went into anaphylactic shock. The report says, "patient experienced anaphylactic shock 2 minutes after vaccination characterized by a brief loss of consciousness… respiratory arrest, eyes rolled upwards, blurred vision and greyish skin tone… Anaphylactic shock was considered to be immediately life-threatening."

A 14 year-old girl took six steps after being injected with the vaccine before she collapsed to the floor unconscious and foaming at the mouth. The girl regained consciousness after "a 60 second grand mal seizure" and had "pale clammy skin" and blood pressure of 60/40.

A VAERS report from a physician stated a female patient was inoculated with a dose of Gardasil and, "Subsequently, the patient experienced a coma and is now paralyzed."  

Merck & Co. has invested heavily in getting US states to mandate Gardasil to schoolgirls as young as 11 for sexually transmitted HPV in order to beat out rival GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccine Cervarix. Merck successfully lobbied the FDA to fast track Gardasil to the market, which critics have charged essentially makes US women part of a massive testing experiment.

JPMorgan Analyst Chris Schott told Forbes.com that since GlaxoSmithKline PLC was delaying submitting more information to the FDA on its cervical cancer treatment Cervarix until the first half of 2009, he projects Merck to dominate the market, while Cervarix will manage only 25% market share by 2012.

"Given all the questions about Gardasil, the best public health policy would be to re-evaluate its safety and to prohibit its distribution to minors," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. "In the least, governments should rethink any efforts to mandate or promote this vaccine for children."

Read the special report by Judicial Watch:
http://www.judicialwatch.org/documents/2008/JWReportFDAhpvVaccineRecords.pdf

Dig

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 08:38:02 PM »

Three Girls Died, Others Hospitalized, After HPV Vaccine
http://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2007/06/14/Three-Girls-Died-Others-Hospitalized-After-HPV-Vaccine.aspx
Posted By Dr. Mercola | June 14 2007 | 126,404 views

Amid controversy over state legislatures in the U.S. requiring young girls to take Gardasil, Merck's new vaccine for human papillomavirus (HPV), severe side effects are being reported.

1,637 adverse reactions have been reported by Judicial Watch, a public interest watchdog, including three girls who died shortly after receiving the immunization. Judicial Watch obtained the reports from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration using the Freedom of Information Act.

In Australia, 25 girls who had just received their first injection of the vaccine experienced headache, nausea, and dizziness. In some cases, the problems were so severe that they were hospitalized. Shares of the vaccine's Australian developer, CSL, fell after the incident was reported in the news.

British Medical Journal June 9, 2007;334:1182-1183

Dr. Mercola's Comment:

Should young girls be required to take Gardasil by the government when possible side effects include hospitalization and death? There have also been reports from the National Vaccine Information Center about fainting and dizziness reported by dozens of patients as side effects of Gardasil, and there are even some concerns that Gardasil may cause infertility.

These are steep risks for a vaccine that only sometimes protects against HPV, which is virtually 100 percent avoidable without an expensive and potentially fatal vaccine.

Please realize that Merck has manipulated the medical and political system to FORCE children to get this dangerous vaccine for their own bottom line profit.  The potential promised reduction of cervical cancer is the bait they use.

Remember Merck, the manufacturer of this vaccine, is the same company that made Vioxx that killed over 60,000 people.

It is also important to understand that this year, some 11,000 women will be diagnosed with cervical cancer, which can be caused by HPV, and about 3,700 will die from it. In comparison, 16 times more American women will be diagnosed with breast cancer (178,480), and 11 times more will die from it (40,460).

As Merck's own literature says, it is important to realize that Gardasil does not protect women against some "non-vaccine" HPV types. So, even if girls accept the risks and get vaccinated, they can still get HPV.

Finally, although more than 6 million women contract HPV each year, a woman's immune system is often strong enough to clear up the infection on its own. About 90 percent of HPV infections simply clear up within two years.

Remember, it is NOT the infection that is the issue as much as it is the person's immune system. You can be exposed to these bacteria and viruses and if you are living a healthy lifestyle your body's immune system will typically know how to address the infection.

Over 80 Gardasil (HPV Vaccine) Related Deaths
Industry Experts Request FDA Pull the High Mortality Rate Vaccine from Market

http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/07/29/gardasil-hpv-vaccine-related-death-rate-rising-among-women/
Posted by docakilah on July 29, 2011

Gardasil vaccine has been distributed around the world as a method of prevention for cervical cancer caused by the human papilloma virus. The vaccine, which is made by Merck is marketed to young girls and teens as a way of preventing four strains of HPV that are known to raise risks for cervical cancer. As of May 31, 2010 around 29.5 million doses of the vaccine were spread across the United States alone. There have been 53 deaths reported to the VAERS after Gardasil injections, and if physicians and health officials can work to establish more accurate reporting, we may soon see those numbers go much higher.

From as far away as India and New Zealand reports of life-altering illness and even death are being heard–and could be linked to Gardasil. Many of these reactions have occurred just days or weeks after the shot in previously healthy young girls. Concerned parents no longer have thriving teenage girls, but instead are playing nurse maid to the chronically ill, or grieving a loss that could be linked to Gardasil.

The Centers for Disease Control in conjunction with the Food and Drug Administration are working closely with others in the medical field to try to determine a link between Gardasil and diseases like Guillian Barre syndrome, and Lou Gehrig’s disease. The CDC states that as of May of this year there were over 16,000 reports to the vaccine adverse reaction database (known as VAERS) related to reactions after Garadsil injections. Some reactions the CDC calls “non-serious” and includes fainting, nausea, pain and swelling of the injection site.Others are considered “serious. “ To be classified as serious, the reaction should “involve hospitalization, permanent disability, life-threatening illness, and death.” The CDC reports that only 8% of the 16,000 were considered serious. That percentage may seem small, but for the families who have fallen victim to the side effects of Gardasil, it is anything but.

Unfortunately the CDC and FDA will have an even harder time determining just how many adverse reactions have occurred from Gardasil simply because of spotty reporting from physicians. When doctors report to the VAERS, they are often failing to give identifying information like name or address of the patient which makes it impossible for the CDC to follow up on leads. If the true number of reactions was known, and physicians were reporting reactions properly we may have seen an even more dramatic set of numbers related to Gardasil and its link to disease and death rates.

Government health officials say that although they have been able to verify that Gardasil was given prior to the deaths of 29 out of the 53 cases reported so far, that there still is no definitive link that proves Gardasil was the cause.

So how much higher are the numbers of young women and girls who took their vaccine and then fell ill, only to have it called a “coincidence” that was never reported? We may never know the real numbers but if physicians could be properly trained on how and what to report we could soon see that Gardasil is much more damaging than originally thought.

There are now 20,101 reports of adverse reactions and 84 deaths attributed to the HPV vaccines. In September a healthy 40-day old breastfed infant died the day after its mother received her first Gardasil injection. These are serious incidents.

Sane Vax Inc. has written a letter to Dr. Margaret Hamburg, FDA Commissioner requesting the vaccine be taken off the market.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20101025005268/en/S.A.N.E.-Vax-Asks-FDA-Rescind-Approval-Gardasil

And of course at http://truthaboutgardasil.org

Dig

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 08:40:26 PM »

Girl Dies After HPV Jab - CDC Blames Birth Control Pills
http://www.naturalnews.com/023792.html
Tuesday, August 05, 2008 by: Joanne Waldron

(NaturalNews) Some people may remember the article about young Brittany who became paralyzed shortly after receiving the HPV vaccine. However, Brittany is not the only young girl to experience such a problem. A fourteen-year-old girl named Jessica had a similar experience after receiving the vaccine, as reported by a news story in The Nevada Appeal by Jo Rafferty.

According to the article, just eight days after receiving the vaccine, Jessica was hospitalized and diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome. Paralyzed and unable to walk after the vaccine, Jessica (like Brittany) was an active, athletic girl prior to receiving it. The article reports that a family friend named Tondra Vees was told by the family that the girl's neurologist said that it was the HPV vaccine that had caused her paralysis.

"One Less" Brilliant Mind

Unfortunately, one girl's experience was much worse. In an article entitled "One Less," in East Bay News by Tom Grant, it is reported that a nineteen-year-old young lady named Brooke Petkevicius collapsed against a wall and later died two weeks after receiving the first dose of the HPV vaccine. She was also an active young woman who was preparing to run in a marathon and was a straight-A student with a long list of accomplishments. However, her autopsy makes absolutely no mention of the Gardasil vaccine; it merely states that she died of a pulmonary embolism or blood clot. Interestingly, the article says that the CDC cites the fact that the girl happened to be taking birth control pills, which increases the risk of blood clots, as the reason for her death.

Talk about "natural selection" in reverse! That's not to say that it isn't a tragedy when any young life is taken away needlessly. It most certainly is. However, it is hard not to wonder what such an obviously talented young lady may have accomplished had her life not ended so prematurely. If the CDC really believes that the birth control pills alone were the cause of the girl's death, one has to ask why young girls aren't being strongly warned that death is a possible "side effect" of taking birth control pills.

CDC: Girls Dropping Dead Just an Unhappy Coincidence

Perhaps the CDC really believes that it's just a mere coincidence that this girl died shortly after receiving the HPV vaccine. Did it ever occur to anyone that the problem may have something to do with taking birth control pills in conjunction with receiving the vaccine? Did anyone ever bother asking what brand of birth control pills the girl was using? Did they try to determine when she took the birth control pills in relationship to when she had the vaccine? Intelligent folks can probably think of many, many other questions that need to be addressed.

Shouldn't the public at least be made aware of all of these people who "coincidentally" drop dead or suffer adverse reactions so shortly after receiving the vaccine? Perhaps the CDC has chosen to adopt a "wait and see" attitude about all of this and will only alter their recommendations if the body count starts to climb. Why isn't the public demanding more answers about this vaccine? It is hard to comprehend the cavalier attitude of some people about girls dying shortly after receiving the HPV jab. Many times those same people speak out against murderers and criminals being given lethal injections but do not share the same concerns about young girls. What's wrong with this picture?

In addition to telling Brooke's sad story, Grant's article also has numerous other accounts of reactions reported by other girls. In fact, Grant reports that another girl died of a blood clot just three hours after receiving the vaccine. Three hours. Just a coincidence? Really?

Are Computer Geeks More Thorough Than Certain Doctors?

To put it in a different perspective, consider this analogy. Suppose you install a new piece of software on your computer. Three hours after installing the software, the computer crashes. Would it be reasonable to consider the possibility that the new software created or contributed to the problem? Suppose the support tech simply said, "Oh, it must be due to your operating system. Your operating system (fill-in-the-blank with your favorite operating system) is known to crash sometimes. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with that new software you just installed."

Well, truthfully, while the problem may have had something to do with the operating system, any computer scientist worth his salt is going to start asking all sorts of probing questions about the type of software that was recently installed. No self-respecting computer geek would simply say, "Well, we never had any problems with any software before when we conducted beta tests. Therefore, the problem must be your operating system." Of course not. That computer geek is going to try to figure out if there are any incompatibilities between the software that was installed and the operating system of the computer it was installed on and the interactions between any of the other programs.

Young Girls Are Being Used as Lab Rats

Unfortunately, the human body is a whole lot more complex than a computer. If someone drops dead or gets paralyzed after a vaccine, you can't just do a "restore" as you could with a computer. Just like each individual's computer has lots of unique pieces of software running on it, every young girl has her own set of unique characteristics and circumstances. Some girls may be taking birth control pills. Some girls may be taking numerous other medications and over-the-counter drugs. Each young girl has many different things that are unique about her. How many of these permutations and combinations have been tested? Nobody wants you to ask that question!

HPV Vaccine Tested in Third World Countries

Nor do they want you to ask where the testing occurred. According to CorpWatch.org, Merck outsourced trials for the Gardasil vaccine to a company called JayaJan Pharmaceutical Research in India. They report that it is much cheaper to get CROs (Contract Research Organizations) to conduct research in other areas of the world, and regulations in some areas are much more lax. Apparently a Merck spokesperson named Amy Rose refused to specify exactly how many of the trials for the HPV vaccine were conducted by CROs or what Merck's role was in overseeing these trials. CorpWatch.org was unable to get her to comment on what percentages of the subjects of the trials were from Third World countries.

There are some obvious concerns about trials that are conducted by CROs. For example, CROs may consider that trials with results that will make the drug companies happy will generate repeat business. Also, if adverse reactions were to occur during a trial, there would likely be much less of a chance of anyone digging into it too deeply if the subjects were all from a foreign country. An excellent, must-see film starring Ralph Fiennes called The Constant Gardener explores the idea of drug trials being conducted in Africa, and it certainly leaves the mind reeling.

Why Do Some Doctors Behave Like Trained Monkeys?

Another major concern is that some doctors don't seem to want to report the adverse effects of this vaccine. According to a CBS4.com news report, Barbara Loe Fischer, the president of the National Vaccine Information Center, gets calls from parents claiming their doctors won't report adverse reactions to the HPV vaccine. What's up with this? Why wouldn't any reputable doctor want to make sure that any reaction possibly tied to the vaccine is correctly reported? Like trained monkeys, they recommend any new vaccine that the CDC endorses and don't want to "stir the pot" by reporting the side effects experienced by their patients.

A Cash Cow for Merck

Meanwhile, the ad campaign for Gardasil has been in full force. Merck has been running ads during television shows like the very popular American Idol and Sex in the City, the latest chick flick to hit the theaters. That certainly can't be cheap, but CorpWatch.org predicts that if the vaccine becomes routine, it would mean annual sales of 3.2 billion by 2010. But as the money starts pouring in, how many of the shareholders will give a thought to girls like Brittany, Jessica and Brooke?

S.A.N.E. Vax, Inc. Asks FDA to Rescind Approval of Gardasil™
Inappropriate Endpoint and Unreliable HPV Genotyping Methods Used for Vaccine’s Efficacy Evaluation

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20101025005268/en/S.A.N.E.-Vax-Asks-FDA-Rescind-Approval-Gardasil
October 25, 2010 10:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time

TROY, Mont.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In a letter addressed to Dr. Margaret Hamburg, the FDA commissioner, Ms. Norma Erickson, president of S.A.N.E. Vax, Inc. stated her research team has revealed the fact that in November 2001 the VRBPAC (Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee) mistakenly allowed the vaccine manufacturer to use “CIN 2/3, AIS, or cervical cancer; i.e. CIN 2/3 or worse by histology- with virology to determine the associated HPV type- as the primary endpoint in the evaluation of a vaccine to prevent cervical cancer.”

“CIN 2/3, AIS, or cervical cancer; i.e. CIN 2/3 or worse by histology- with virology to determine the associated HPV type- as the primary endpoint in the evaluation of a vaccine to prevent cervical cancer.”

In her letter to the Commissioner, Erickson pointed out that in the natural history of cervical cancer development only a small fraction of the CIN 2 lesions will progress to CIN 3 lesions; and only a small fraction of CIN 3 lesions will progress to cervical cancer. Therefore, there are many more CIN 2 lesions than CIN3 lesions and cervical cancers combined in any female population, including the subjects enrolled in the Gardasil™ clinical trials. As a result, the overwhelming majority of the “CIN 2/3 or worse” cases used for evaluation of efficacy and listed in the VRBPAC Background Document on Gardasil™ HPV Quadrivalent Vaccine presented at the May 18, 2006 VRBPAC Meeting must have been CIN 2 lesions.

Erickson quoted a scientific report in which the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the inventor of the HPV vaccine technology and co-developer of Gardasil™, concluded "CIN 2 is not a true biologic entity but an equivocal diagnosis of pre-cancer, representing an admixture of HPV infection and pre-cancer. The existence of CIN 2 biopsy results as a clinical entity may be the consequence of the inaccuracies of colposcopy and colposcopically directed biopsy, which could result in less-than-perfect representation of the underlying disease state. That CIN 2 is the least reproducible of all histopathologic diagnoses may in part reflect sampling error...”

Consequently, the FDA has allowed Merck & Co., Inc. to market Gardasil™ as a cancer vaccine, when in fact it has only been proven to prevent “not a true biologic entity”- a reversible CIN2 change.

Erickson further informed the Commissioner that the NCI knew the only reliable HPV genotyping method is a “PCR system with short target sequences.” However, such a reliable HPV genotyping method was never used to ‘determine the associated HPV type’ in the clinical trials for evaluation of the efficacy of Gardasil™ to prevent type-specific HPV infections. Obviously, any data collected using unreliable methods cannot be used to reliably evaluate the efficacy of any drugs or vaccines, said Erickson.

Based on their recent research, S.A.N.E. Vax, Inc. requested a temporary suspension of the sales and marketing of Gardasil™ as a cervical cancer preventive, until such time as the efficacy of the vaccine is properly re-evaluated using the true endpoint for cervical cancer prevention, and a reliable HPV genotyping method for detection of type-specific HPV infections.

In view of the pending review of Merck’s new application for expanded use of Gardasil™ as a vaccine to prevent “anal dysplasia and cancer” in both men and women, Erickson also sent a letter to all members of the VRBPAC, requesting the Committee to use appropriate primary endpoint and reliable HPV genotyping methods to evaluate the efficacy of the vaccine, based on the same scientific arguments put forth in the letter addressed to the FDA Commissioner.

Gardasil HPV -Sudden Death
http://www.politicolnews.com/gardasil-hpv-sudden-death/
February 4, 2010    World News -Gardasil

You can go anywhere in the world where the vaccine Gardasil is sold to a government which starts vaccinating in schools without testing and without safety against the side effects.

In New Zealand it is the same story as in Denver -schools are being used and paid to administer Gardasil but in Denver they are giving kids 5 vaccines at once.  The parents of these kids are barely aware of what they are allowing school officials to administer 5 vaccines that are barely tested for cancer to be given to their children without questions.

In Denver elementary schools kids are being given high doses of piled on vaccines which include the H1N1 Swine Vaccine which is still untested.   No long term studies have ruled out permanently damage to the human body.

In the Vaccine Totalitarians from 2004 Larry Solomon discusses the CDC’s Phony Crisis of that year which is five years before the Swine Flu Hoax of last year.  Back then as Larry states there was a faked “shortage of vaccines” from the pharmas in the UK., which used a misleading and untrue shortage as a marketing campaign.

The same tactic was used in 2009 with the CDC doing a poor job at fudging the numbers and cooking the books on swine flu deaths by falsely overstating deaths that occured due to other factors.

Dig

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 08:41:52 PM »

3 AP girls dead in drug trial
http://www.global-sisterhood-network.org/content/view/2423/59/
By DC Correspondent

New Delhi, March 13: The death of three tribal girls living in a common hostel who were administered the cervical cancer vaccine in Khammam district of Andhra Pradesh has shaken the tribal community in this region.

The girls, 13-year old Sarita, 13-year old Sodi Sayamma and a third girl with no history of medical illness were administered the vaccine against the HPV virus called Gardasil.

Dr Rukmini Rao of the Hyderabad-based Gramya Resource Centre for Women confirms that activists working in the Khammam district learnt about the recent deaths of these girls following the administration of the vaccine.

"We learnt that one of the girls died due to convulsions while another had a epileptic fit. But the doctors there are passing these deaths off as cases of suicide," said Dr Rao.

Dr B. Jaikumar, district immunity officer, Khammam, who heads the implementation of this programme, however, insisted that these deaths were caused by suicide.

"The three post-mortems show that these are cases of suicide. The 14,000 girls who were administered this vaccine showed mild side effects such as headaches and swellings but nothing serious," said Jaikumar.

When asked what the age group of the girls who had been administered these drugs, Dr Jaikumar told this newspaper, "On an average, we took 2,000 girls from each of the age groups of 10, 11 up to 14 years of age before the girls become sexually active."

Fifteen thousand tribal girls between the ages of 10-14 have been administered three doses of this vaccine at Rs 9,000 each. The final booster shot was administered in February 2010. The first dose was given in July 2009 and the second dose in October, 2009.

Activists interfacing with these girls pointed out that while Dr Jaikumar may claim there have been no side effects, a large number of students reported suffering from diarrhoea, nausea, allergies and epileptic attacks.

Dr Jaikumar, along with PATH officials who are implementing this project both in Khammam and Vadodara district of Gujarat, claims they took the written consent of their parents before administering this vaccine.

Activist Kalpana of Saheli who has been tracking this case for the last eight months pointed out that the document signed by their parents remains completely one-sided. "It states that the vaccine has no side effects, creates life long immunity and will not create any health problems for their child."

"This is a distortion of the truth because the vaccine is known to have side effects. In UK, US and European countries, there have been Gardasil-linked deaths. In the US, 61 deaths have been listed with the US Federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System," Ms Kalpana said.

The three blocks chosen in Andhra Pradesh are Thirumalayapalem, Kothagudem and Badrachalam.

Teenage tribal girls living in hostels are known to become sexually active at a young age and there are occasional cases of suicide caused by failed love affairs. But in the cases of these young girls, their parents vouch that this was not the case.

The cost of this demonstration project is being met by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Dr VM Katoch, director, ICMR, who is a partner in the execution of this project along with the Welfare Department of the Andhra Pradesh government admits there are shortcomings to this whole project. ` Cervical cancer has many causes and this vaccine will prevent two strains of virus . The government needs to develop an indigenous treatment which can then be disseminated widely,’' said Katoch .

While government sources in the health ministry point out that there is little chance of this expensive vaccine becoming part of the National Immunisation Program, activists point out that the government indifference to the fate of these young girls can be gauged from the fact that despite writing several letters to the health minister Ghulam Nabi Azad highlighting the shortcomings of this immunisation project, they have not received any acknowledgement so far..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 April 06 2010

Gujarat girls were also given cervical cancer vaccine

New Delhi: The controversial cervical cancer vaccine trial which raised many ethical questions on the project was administered to 10,686 girls in Gujarat in the last three months.

This is in addition to 14,019 girls in Andhra Pradesh who were given three shots in a contentious trial which violates many ethical norms and makes a mockery of the informed consent process.

Four deaths were reported from Andhra Pradesh and two deaths from Gujarat from among the children who were administered these HPV vaccines.

The vaccine is to protect girls from human papilloma virus, one of the important causative agents of cervical cancer, whose prevalence is very high in India.

The cause of deaths was determined as viral fever, drowning, suicide, severe anaemia with malaria and suspected snake bite, S Gandeselvan, the minister of state in the health ministry said in the Lok Sabha on Friday.

Based on the concerns on these deaths, states have been advised by the Centre not to carry out any further vaccinations at present.

The trialconducted by a US-based voluntary outfit PATH in collaboration with ICMR and health departments of Andhra Pradesh and Gujaratwas carried out in Khammam and Vadodara.

CPM MP Brinda Karat alleged that PATH planned to have a similar trial in Uttar Pradesh as well.

Two HPV vaccines Gardasil (manufactured by MSD) and Cervarix (made by GSK) underwent phase III clinical trial by the India unit of both companies before the government permits its sale in India.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 23 2010
4 were given cervical cancer vaccine

Following the deaths of four Andhra tribal girls who were administered a vaccine against cervical cancer, the Left on Monday asked Union Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad to find out and punish the people responsible for those deaths.

Since 2007, international non-governmental organisation PATH in collaboration with the Indian Council of Medical Research and two state governments is conducting trials to find out the usefulness of the vaccines against human papilloma virus as a public health intervention to reduce cervical cancer prevalence.

Within five years, the project sought to vaccinate 32,000 girls of 10-14 years in Khammam in Andhra Pradesh and Vadodara in Gujarat districts to generate crucial information which in the long run may led to cost-effective strategies for public sector HPV immunisation programmes. In Khamman the vaccination began on August 19, 2009. The first shot was followed by two more dosages in October and January. Almost 14,000 were vaccinated but four girls died since August.

“This constitutes shocking criminal negligence on the part of the authorities to permit such a large programme outside the public health service system,” CPM MP Brinda Karat wrote in a letter to Azad on Monday.

The vaccinators claimed they obtained information consent from tribal girls before the shots. But Left activists said there was virtually no pre-information or campaign before the actual vaccination and nobody knows what actually could have been explained to the girls in the name of informed consent.

“Why were mainly tribal children chosen? What is the quality of “informed consent? Tribal children cannot be the means for MNCs to promote their vaccines,” said Karat.

The HPV vaccines incidentally approved by the Centre for commercial use in India were donated by the manufacturers MSD and GSK.

“Soon after the vaccination, ICMR team visited those girls. There were no adverse reaction. We are now conducting a review and should not jump the gun,” ICMR director general V M Katoch told Deccan Herald.

Karat, on the other hand, felt that why such programmes should not take place outside the public health system.

DH News Service , New Delhi, March 22 2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 March 23rd, 2010

AP medical officer denies vaccine deaths

New Delhi, March 22: In response to the report 3 AP girls dead in drug trial (dated 13/3/2010) the district medical and health officer, Khammam, Dr V. Vishnu Mohan, refuted the charges and provided the details of the deaths.

In case of K. Saritha, Dr Mohan said there were complaints that the patient had consumed an unknown insecticide on January 21 and was treated at the GH, Dummagnrem. She was later shifted to the area hospital (AH) Bhadrachalam, but on the way she died. Post mortem was conducted at Bhadrachalam. the cause of death is “ingestion of unknown poison.” The post mortem report is awaited, said Dr Mohan.

Saikumari too had consumed “unknown insecticide” and was admitted to AH in Bhadrachalam. Post mortem was conducted and the PME report is awaited.

Dr Mohan said Kamepally Swathi’s death was due to “pyrexia of unknown origin.” She had developed fever on August 1, 2009 and had taken Paracetamol tablets for three days. She was treated for fever by a local doctor, Dr Ramesh, and was brought to AH in Kothagudem. She slipped into coma on August 8. She was then referred to HQ hospital in Khammam but she developed convulsions and died. Another girl, Suryalaxmi, died after accidentally falling into a pond. Our correspondent responds: The parents of Sarita and Sode Sayamma do not believe their daughters committed suicide.

Dr R. Balasudha, a paramedic at the PHC in Narsapuram block, under which Sarita’s village comes, says categorically that when she was bought to the PHC, “she was suffering severe bouts of epileptic attacks and was very sick.”

The local press and local doctors, including Dr Shekhar, associated with the Nallipaka PHC has reported that many children developed “complications” after they were given the HPV vaccine. Giving the drugs to 10-14 year olds raises serious ethical issues.

The girls along with their parents had been told in writing that this vaccine would not have any side effects but today, there is worldwide evidence to show that deaths, seizures, blood clots, arthritis and paralysis can result from this vaccine. On the other hand the vaccine protects against only two of the 15 sub-types of cervical cancer. The literature distributed to the girls and their parents promises life long immunity whereas scientists associated with this vaccine are on record that booster shots are required after five years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Vol 7, Issue 11, Dated March 20, 2010

The Cervical Cancer Bazaar

YOUNG GIRLS ARE BEING GIVEN ANTI-CANCER JABS, WITH DUBIOUS RESULTS, FIND SHANTANU GUHA RAY AND KUNAL MAJUMDER

PREVENTION OR TRAUMA?

HPV vaccine controversy

TESTED AND MARKETED TO MILLIONS OF GIRLS AND YOUNG WOMEN.

HPV vaccine’s side-effects  PILEPTIC FITS, BLOOD DISORDERS, ARTHRITIS, NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEMS AND SEIZURES

Key global players SEATTLE-BASED MERCK, SHARP & DOHME PRODUCES GARDASIL, WHILE GLAXO SMITHKLINE MAKES CERVARIX

The Indian vaccine market ESTIMATED AT NEARLY $2.5 BILLION, THE INDIAN CERVICAL CANCER MARKET ACCOUNTS FOR A QUARTER OF GLOBAL SALES. IN INDIA, 78,000 WOMEN DIE OF CERVICAL CANCER EACH YEAR

EACH TIME Nageshwara and Venkatamma are asked about Sarita, the farm labourers point to a framed photograph of their daughter. And then they huddle near the entrance of their one-room house in Khammam district of Andhra Pradesh and weep inconsolably, recounting a tale of death that came home without warning.

On January 21 this year, Venkatamma found the motionless body of her 13-year-old daughter on the floor. At first she thought her daughter a student of Lakshminagaram Residential Hostel had consumed pesticide to commit suicide, possibly after a failed love affair. But the pesticide bottle was intact on the shelf. Sarita was rushed to the nearest healthcare centre where a small team of paramedics and a doctor confirmed that it wasn’t a case of poisoning and referred Sarita to the Bhadrachalam area hospital, 25 km from their house in Anjupaka village. En route, Sarita had a severe epileptic fit. Doctors at the hospital declared that she was “brought dead” and conducted a postmortem. The report was not handed to the parents. At the Nallipaka Public Health Centre (PHC)­which records all births and deaths in the region Sarita’s death was recorded as suicide. Nageshwara and Venkatamma refused to accept this and cremated their daughter under protest.

“My daughter did not commit suicide. She did not consume poison,” Nageshwara says firmly. “She had started having fits after the vaccine. She told us, so did the hostel supervisor. The hospital officers are lying.” Dr R Balasudha, a paramedic at the PHC in the Narshapuram block under which Anjupaka village falls, adds: “Sarita was not dead when she was brought to the PHC. She did not consume any poison. She was having severe bouts of epileptic attacks and was very, very sick.”

Sarita’s hapless parents learned of a similar death on August 30 last year in Yerragattu village, 60 km from Bhadrachalam. Another 13-year-old, Sodi Sayamma, had died there, with doctors calling it a suicide. But Sayamma’s parents, also farm labourers, said their daughter had not consumed poison or hanged herself. In both cases, the PHCS confirmed the girls had not consumed poison and referred the cases to the Bhadrachalam area hospital. Interestingly, the PHCs one in Gowrideviteta block covering Yerragattu village and another in Narshapuram block were responsible for administering the vaccine for the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) in these villages.

The HPV, which is transmitted sexually, is one of the many known causes of cervical cancer. Gardasil, the commercially licensed HPV vaccine produced by Merck Sharp and Dohme (MSD), an affiliate of US-based pharmaceutical giant Merck and Co Inc, is supposed to prevent cervical cancer when administered to pre-puberty girls. The Indian unit of the Seattle-based PATH, one of the world’s largest healthcare NGOs, began the HPV vaccination drive on July 9 last year as a demonstration project in Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat. Part of the goal was to vaccinate 14,000 girls in Khammam district a large percentage of them from poor, tribal families with three doses of Gardasil. The three zones selected in the district were Thirumalayapalem (urban), Kothagudem (rural) and Bhadrachalam (tribal).

LETHAL DOSE? Maramma’s daughter Sayamma died within seven weeks of being vaccinated

BUT THE drive raises serious ethical questions. Did the producers of this drug and their field partners declare the full range of possible side-effects? Did the parents of these minors give “informed” consent? What is the criterion on which the target population for the vaccine was selected? And are there sufficient screening mechanisms in place to report and check on any “adverse events” or side-effects?

Sources in Hyderabad say that D Nagender, the Andhra Pradesh Health and Family Welfare Minister, worked closely with PATH and the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) on the project. The ministry says the blocks were chosen because of high incidence of cervical cancer in the region. But this claim is disputed by many. “There is no document available to prove this. It is a blatant lie,” says NB Sarojini of the Sama Resource Group for Women and Health, which, along with 80 other health networks and medical practitioners, sent a memorandum last October to the health ministry on the issue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘IT IS AN OBSERVATIONAL STUDY TO COLLECT DATA’

COUNTERPOINT
REPRESENTATIVES OF PATH, AN NGO, RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON THE CERVICAL CANCER VACCINATION DRIVE

What is the aim of the HPV vaccine drive?
The vaccination will prevent girls aged between 10 and 14 years from getting the infection when they grow up and attain the age when cancer of the cervix occurs. The PATH-ICMR Postlicensure Observational Study of HPV vaccination in Khammam and Vadodara is not a clinical trial. The vaccine used in the study has already been licensed by the Indian Government.

What are the benefits of introducing an expensive vaccine like Gardasil in India?
The study is conducted to generate critical data and experience for evidence-based decision-making about public sector immunisation programmes as part of a broader cancer-of-thecervix prevention and control strategy. Similar studies are being conducted in Peru, Uganda and Vietnam. This is to simply keep India prepared for the day when these vaccines become affordable.

Why are you experimenting with the HPV vaccine in rural areas?
Three blocks of Khammam and Vadodara have been selected to reach out to all areas that reflect the population in the state. The state governments and Regional Cancer Centres selected the districts on the basis of distribution of cervix cancer cases.

What was PATH’s role?
The governments of Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat are conducting the demonstration project in the state with technical assistance from PATH and the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). The vaccine producers Merck (MSD) and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) ­have donated vaccines for the project.

Is PATH aware of the unproven nature of the HPV vaccine?
These vaccines are already available in the markets in India and many other countries. These are not experimental products; they are approved, commercial products.

In Khammam, TEHELKA came across two deaths caused by the Gardasil vaccine.
Similar to all other vaccinations, so also for HPV vaccinations, all Adverse Events Following Immunisation (AEFI) for HPV vaccinations are investigated and reported through a process set up by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
PATH claims the side-effects associated with the vaccine are negligible nothing more than a “pain in the arm after a jab”. However, organisations like the US-based Judicial Watch and the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), a US government body, list a range of potential side-effects associated with the Gardasil vaccine. Among them are blood clots, auto-immune disorders, seizures, epileptic fits and severe allergies.

In Khammam, besides Sayamma and Sarita’s deaths, around 120 students developed complications after the vaccination ranging from epileptic fits, allergies, diarrhoea, dizziness and nausea. News of this first began to emerge in small reports on TV 9, a regional news channel. Dr R Balasudha, a medical officer at the Narshapuram PHC, confirms this. This PHC was one of the four targeted for the drive in Bhadrachalam block from July 16, 2009 to February 28, 2010. Dr Shekhar, associated with the Nallipaka PHC, who had a target of 2,400 children but could manage only 1,800 till February 27, adds: “Many developed complications, but we don’t know if they turned serious since we aren’t in touch with the girls.”

The controversial Glaxo SmithKline campaign that was banned by the Health Ministry

“This is a very serious cover-up,” says CPM leader Brinda Karat, who plans to raise the issue in Parliament. “India needs to be careful about the side-effects of these vaccines and a detailed investigation should be done by the Health Ministry as to why these tribal and semi-literate girls were picked for such a drive. It is a wrong notion, nurtured by many, that tribal girls are more sexually active and hence should be targeted for such drives,” says Karat, who came to know about the matter recently through the Andhra Pradesh unit of the All India Democratic Women’s Association (AIDWA).

NUMBERS GAME NGO PATH says 32,000 girls in the 10-14 age group will be vaccinated in Khamman during the first phase
IMMUNE? District Immunity Officer Dr B Jaikumar was responsible for the vaccination of 14,000 girls in Khammam district

PATH, which asserts that it has followed every international guideline in conducting the demonstration project, however, seems to be trying hard to limit the damage caused by the deaths and the disclosures of side-effects. “We were only commissioned by the Welfare Department of the Andhra Pradesh Government and were not involved in physically administering the vaccine. We were the technical partner and just went along with the state government team,” says a top PATH official, without disclosing the amount the organisation received to implement the demonstration project, titled the PATH-ICMR Post-licensure Observational Study of HPV vaccination funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

“If there is a problem with the vaccine, it is for MSD to respond, not us,” says the PATH official, adding that the NGO plans to administer the vaccine to 18,000 more girls in Khammam this year, to help determine if this vaccine can be included in the National Vaccination Scheme. “We firmly believe this is the least risky vaccine available to prevent cervical cancer and we want to help make it available to the poorest sections of our society. We are bound by confidentiality clauses and cannot reveal any details about any ‘adverse events’. All we can say is that we are monitoring it very closely and there is nothing to be concerned about,” says another PATH representative. “Reporting such incidents out of context will jeopardise this entire public health programme.”

Shockingly, however, Dr B Jaikumar, the District Immunity Officer of Khammam and the man responsible for the drive there, says he has no idea why the region was selected. He does not have any statistics regarding major cancer incidence in the area, nor do he or his team have any means to check the effectiveness of the vaccine or measure its afteraffects. So why was the vaccine administered? “I am not aware of the reasons,” says Jaikumar. “The Commissioner of Family Welfare said we have to do it here.” Ask him if his district was being used as a human laboratory, and he replies, “The tests have been done in the international market.” But Jaikumar himself has not read any international medical literature on the vaccine: It is for the state government to read such stuff, not him, he says.

THE BIG, GLOBAL CLAMOUR OVER HPV VACCINE

‘Reports are coming in on a daily basis of young girls and women affected by adverse reactions to the HPV vaccine’
AMERICAN CHRONICLE, Feb 27, 2010

‘We will not know for many more years whether HPV vaccination will prevent cancer or, in the worst case, do harm’
THE LANCET, Feb 20, 2010

‘An investigation has been launched after a 14-year-old girl died upon receiving a cervical cancer vaccination’
THE GUARDIAN, Sept 29, 2009

‘Gardasil has been linked to 32 deaths and shows higher incidences of fainting and blood clots than other vaccines’
ABC NEWS, Aug 19, 2009

‘Young women given the vaccine are up to 26 times more likely to have lifethreatening allergic reactions’
SYDNEY MORNING HERALD, Sept 7, 2008

‘Ad campaigns for the vaccine have created a false sense of risk by shifting bet ween the common virus and cancer’
TODAY’S VANCOUVER WOMAN

The smokescreen of “international tests” is a disturbing one. It is hardly a surprise that global manufacturers of cervical cancer vaccines are betting big on India. According to the World Health Organisation, cervical cancer is the most common cancer affecting women in India. It kills eight women every hour. In fact, the WHO estimates that of the 130 lakh women annually diagnosed with cancer in the country, over 74,000 die of cervical cancer. This accounts for more than a quarter of worldwide deaths due to cervical cancer which is globally the second-most common cancer after breast cancer. And Indian women have a 2.5 percent lifetime risk of getting cervical cancer, double the worldwide figure of 1.3 percent.

THE INDIAN cervical cancer market, therefore, which accounts for a quarter of the $10 billion world market, is far too big to be ignored by global drug makers. Two of the biggest players in India are MSD, the Indian subsidiary of Merck, and Glaxo SmithKline which sells the HPV vaccine under the brand name Cervarix. By all accounts, a tough battle for market share looms. (One of the PATH-ICMR study’s goals is to compute what the HPV vaccine will cost the national exchequer if it were to be included in India’s public health programme.)

FATAL SHOT: Nageshwara and Venkatamma grieve for their daughter Sarita

Alarmingly for India then, the Gardasil vaccine is imputed to have caused 61 deaths in the US from June 2006 onwards, prompting a big media backlash against Merck ( see box ). Among cases listed as Gardasil-linked deaths by the VAERS, a US government body, an 11-year-old girl vaccinated in May 2007 with a dose of Gardasil died three days later due to a severe allergic reaction. In another case, a 12-year-old girl with no reported medical problems died in her sleep of unknown causes on October 6, 2007, three weeks after receiving a Gardasil shot. In yet another case, a 20-year-old woman, again with no medical history, who was vaccinated on April 1, 2008, died four days later.

In the UK, where Cervarix is administered, the first death was reported in September 2009. Natalie Morton, 14, died after the vaccine jab. The European Medicines Agency (EMEA) also mentions deaths in Germany and Austria that are allegedly linked to Gardasil jabs. Since its approval in 2006, Gardasil has been blamed for more than 70 deaths and thousands of reports of adverse reactions across the US and Europe. Importantly, in a written communiqué to TEHELKA ( see box ), Merck itself admits, “As of September 1, 2009, there have been 15,037 VAERS reports of adverse events following Gardasil vaccination. Of these, 93 percent were classified as reports of non-serious events, and seven percent as serious events.”

While these deaths may be contested, or only ambiguously linked to Gardasil, it is difficult to overlook the fact that the VAERS has reported thousands of adverse events in the US following HPV vaccination since 2006 a fact corroborated by the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Among these adverse events are listed neurological disorders affecting voluntary muscle activities, including speaking, walking, breathing; immune system malfunctions; and inflammation of the pancreas.
COUNTERPOINT
DR SWASHRAYA SHAH, MEDICAL DIRECTOR, MSD INDIA, ATTEMPTS TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON THE GARDASIL VACCINE

‘NO VACCINE OR MEDICINE IS WITHOUT RISK’

What was the nature of agreement between PATH and Merck?
 PATH is conducting a demonstration project along with the Indian Council of Medical Research in India. MSD India’s (Merck) commitment is to provide vaccines for the project in Andhra Pradesh.

Did Merck keep silent about the unproven nature of the HPV vaccine?
Gardasil is the result of over 10 years of research and development. As part of the rigorous scientific vaccine clinical development programme, clinical trials evaluating the efficacy and safety of the vaccine have included more than 25,000 women from 33 countries. While no vaccine
or medicine is completely without risk, leading international health organisations throughout the world have reviewed all of the safety information available to them about Gardasil and continue to recommend its use.

In Khammam, TEHELKA came across two vaccine-linked deaths…
As part of the rigorous scientific vaccine clinical development programme, clinical trials evaluating the efficacy and safety of the vaccine have included more than 25,000 women from 33 countries across the world. The Federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) in the US reported as of September 1, 2009, that there had been 15,037 adverse events following Gardasil vaccination. Of these, 93 per cent were classified as non-serious events and seven per cent as serious events.
ONE COULD concede that for those who back Gardasil, these may seem small numbers in the cost-benefit ratio. Of 40 million women administered the HPV vaccine globally, how should one view 70 ambiguously linked deaths or over 15,000 adverse events, of which an average of 7 to 10 percent are deemed serious? The answer loops back to fair disclosure of risk, informed consent and sufficient screening mechanisms.

“The West became aware of the dangers of the HPV vaccine only because of its stringent screening systems, where the after-effects of the drug were routinely monitored. But India lacks this system,” says Dr Rukmani Rao of the Hyderabad-based Gramya Resource Centre for Women.

PLANNED MOVE Welldesigned cards invited tribals and non-tribal girls for the vaccination drive in Andhra Pradesh

“I don’t understand why they selected Khammam for this vaccine. Why couldn’t they experiment in Delhi or Hyderabad?” asks SVRV Prasad, coordinator with ASDS, an NGO working with tribal-related development work in the region. P Jyoti, state president of the All India Democratic Women Association in Andhra Pradesh, agrees: “There are more girls in greater Hyderabad. Why Khammam? It raises a lot of suspicion. They are using it on poor girls who lack education and do not have proper knowledge of the vaccine and its reactions,” she says.

There are other charges. Though PATH claims the vaccine is only effective if administered to pre-puberty girls, other experts say the age group selected for administering the vaccine was wrong. “Cervical cancer only affects the uterus of middle-aged women, so why are we vaccinating girls whose sexual organs are still developing?” asks Dr S Prabhakar, a physician who has worked in the tribal areas of Bhadrachalam for nearly a decade.

I DON’T KNOW WHY THE HPV VACCINE IS BEING INTRODUCED HERE. WE DID WHAT THE COMMISSIONER OF FAMILY WELFARE TOLD US - DR B JAIKUMAR, District Immunity Officer, Khammam

OTHER KEY questions involve efficacy and expense. Do the HPV vaccines cover all kinds of cervical cancer? Can the government afford such an expensive vaccine? The answers look pretty dismal. The market cost of Gardasil is Rs 2,000 per jab: three jabs would cost Rs 6,000. For many like Rao, the entire drive is a hoax. “Even after paying Rs 6,000 for a vaccine, one has to still go for cervical cancer screening. How many of these parents or girls know that it is much cheaper to have oneself screened than to spend so much on a vaccine that may or may not prevent cervical cancer? What place can such a vaccine have in a country where the per capita annual public health expenditure is a mere $10?” asks she.

The absence of an umbrella cover under the HPV vaccine is a key point. Dr Gopal Dabade, a member of the New Delhi-based All India Drug Action Network, says the efficacy of HPV vaccines remain highly unproven. The current Gardasil vaccine prevents infections arising out of two of the HPV subtypes (16 and 18) that may cause cervical cancer and also HPV subtypes (6 and 11) that can lead to genital warts. It is true that subtypes 16 and 18 account for 70 percent cases of cervical cancer globally. “But there are several other causes for cervical cancer than HPV. It can happen through multiple sex partners and unhygienic conditions. Causes for cervical cancer differ from region to region,” says Dabade. Karat agrees. “I’m concerned that they are promoting the vaccine as a solution to cervical cancer. There is a complete lack of transparency. HPV is only one particular virus that causes cervical cancer what about the rest?”

UNITED STATES
Over 15,000 adverse reactions and 61 deaths related to HPV vaccine have been reported to the authorities

UNITED KINGDOM
The first death, of a 14-year-old schoolgirl in Coventry, was reported in September 2009

These criticisms are obviously starting to have impact. A high-profile print ad campaign for the cervical cancer vaccine was launched last year by Glaxo, which claimed its vaccine was a cure-all. Merck was to follow with its own campaign. However, four months into the campaign, the Drug Controllers’ Office, that works directly under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, issued a notice to Glaxo to withdraw its campaign.

As ever, the lack of transparency in India is one of the biggest hurdles. Highly placed sources say that once the order came from the Andhra Pradesh Family Welfare Department, consent letters went out to parents of thousands of girls, many of them staying in government hostels. The note claimed that the vaccine, offered free by Merck in Khammam and Glaxo SmithKline in Vadodara, Gujarat, would prevent HPV infection. But it failed to mention the full range of the vaccine’s numerous side-effects. The students were told to get their parents’ signature on the specially printed literature TEHELKA has a copy that peculiarly reads: “If you do not take this vaccine, please do not worry. You will not be punished in any way.” For many girls in the government schools and their parents, it was a sign to fall in line.

THERE IS NO DOCUMENT TO PROVE THAT KHAMMAM HAS A HIGH RATE OF CERVICAL CANCER. THIS IS A BLATANT LIE - NB SAROJINI, Sama Resource Group for Women and Health

It would be wrong to presume, however, that the vaccination drive will be limited to only these two districts. A number of healthcare NGOs are checking out potential zones for more such drives in rural India. Consider the case of the nondescript village of Gadraul, 145 km from the Bihar capital, Patna. A team of paramedics descended on the village in Buxar district in December last and conducted a 45-minute workshop on the benefits of cervical cancer vaccines. Given the rosy picture painted, no one in the gullible audience thought to ask any questions. The team is now slated to return in May.

THERE HAVE BEEN 15,037 ADVERSE EVENTS LINKED WITH GARDASIL VACCINE IN THE US, ADMITS MERCK

“The myth in rural Bihar is that vaccines are the safest mode of prevention from any disease,” says Dr Bharat Singh of the Patna Medical College and Hospital. “Why blame just Bihar, very few Indian cities would have any definitive screening systems (that would check the after-effects of the drug).”

INFORMED VOICE Nobel Laureate Harald zur Hausen says the HPV vaccine requires booster doses

Officials of the Union Health Ministry like Health Secretary K Sujatha Rao say there is no chance of this expensive vaccine being included in the National Immunisation Programme. In 2008, her predecessor Naresh Dayal had taken a similar line.

EUROPEAN UNION
The European Medicines Agency (EMEA) says two women died after being administered the Gardasil vaccine. The deaths occurred in Germany and Austria

AUSTRALIA
Rate of severe allergic reactions after Gardasil injection reported as 2.6 per 100,000 doses

But that the government has little real information about the vaccine is clearly evident. At a press interaction two weeks ago, Dr VM Katoch, the director general of Indian Council of Medical Research, said, “In India, there are seven to eight types of cervical cancer. Unfortunately, we do not have any real data. Hence, we do not know the magnitude of the pockets. We just have patchy information from some hospitals. So how much the vaccine is going to benefit a particular person, we do not know.” Repeated attempts to elicit responses from the Union Health Ministry proved futile.

“This is what I was hinting at. The demonstration project in India is nothing but pushing gullible girls as guinea pigs,” says Dr Rao. She finds support from Dr Y Madhavi of the Delhi-based National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies, who points to the lack of conclusive data regarding the length of immunological protection that the vaccine confers against HPV subtypes 16 and 18. Studies so far have shown the vaccine offers protection only for five years. “Since the long-term efficacy of and protection by the vaccine is unknown we cannot claim that even 60-70 per cent protection will be achieved,” she says.

WE DON’T HAVE ANY REAL DATA. WE HAVE SOME PATCHY FIGURES FROM HOSPITALS. SO WE DON’T KNOW ITS REAL BENEFITS - DR VM KATOCH, Director General, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)

IF THE immunological protection lasts for only five years, is there a requirement for a booster? If booster doses are needed, and it is not known how frequently, what will be the impact of the booster doses on the safety of the vaccine? Who is to pay for the booster doses?

Harald zur Hausen, who won the 2008 Nobel Medicine prize for discovering that the HPV causes cervical cancer, says that even the best-case scenario of HPV vaccination will require booster doses. In an article published in the medical journal, The Lancet, on February 20 this year, Eric J Suba and Stephen S Raab on behalf of the Viet/American Cervical Cancer Prevention Project, said developing countries should allocate their limited resources to cervical screening, rather than HPV vaccination, until it is proven that HPV vaccines are effective for cervical cancer prevention. Did anyone in India read the article, asks Sarojini.

It seems no one did. Not even those who started the much-hyped vaccination programme.

(With field reports from Khammam, Hyderabad, Buxar (Bihar) and New Delhi)

Dig

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 09:27:08 PM »

Transcript:

WOLF BLITZER: Governor Perry, as you well know, you signed an executive order requiring little girls, 11- and 12-year-old girls, to get a vaccine to deal with a sexually transmitted disease that could lead to cervical cancer.

Executive Order requiring girls to get a vaccine which is unproven to stop one of many forms of HPV. And even if it did, the chance that the HPV it 'dealt with' would leed to one of the most mild cases of cancer...cervical cancer are like thousands to one. On the other hand, the chances that the mandatory poison shots will negatively affect a child under 13 are extremely high and in more instances than the prevention, will leed to permanent convulsions, siezures, and death.

MICHELE BACHMANN: I'm a mom, and I'm a mom of three children.  And to have innocent little 12-year-old girls be forced to have a government injection through an executive order is just flat out wrong. ... I'm offended for all the little girls and the parents that didn't have a choice.

COLBERT: Bachmann, of course, always strongly pro-choice.  As long as that choice is cervical cancer.  

How amazing, Stephen Colbert got to fight for the Nazi Eugenecists who have exterminated over 50% of the black population via incentivized abortions while absurdly claiming that denying Rick Perry from forcing the injection of poison into millions of little girls means you are pro-cancer. Simply mind blowing.

Besides, we all know, folks, we all know what getting this vaccination is going to lead to.

CAROL COSTELLO: Some conservatives think that, by giving a young girl this vaccination, it encourages her to have pre-marital sex.

ELIZABETH COHEN, CNN MEDICAL CORRESPONDENT: I don't know.  I mean, I have four daughters.  And if I said to my daughter, "Look, you're going to get a shot.  This is for, you know, to prevent you from getting sick for when you are sexually active."  I mean, she's a smart girl.  I really don't think that she would take that as me saying, "Sweetie, go ahead and have sex."

COLBERT: You are living in a dream world, you whore factory!  (wild audience applause)  Folks, I am telling you, the only thing keeping our kids from humping at the bus stop is fear of the big "C".  You let the government mandate a vaccine that helps prevent one form of cervical cancer, and you might as well let the UN's jackbooted thugs hold down your little princess and inject her with pharmaceutical-grade slut juice! Giving your girl this vaccine is admitting that one day in the future, she may have pre-marital or post-marital sex!  And you're saying that's fine with you.  Well, I will not say that to my children.  Hell, I will not say that to my grandchildren.  I will say, "I don't know how you got here.  Ask your parents.  I don't want to know." And folks, after the debate, Michele Bachmann raised an even more disturbing issue with this vaccine.

Yup, an amazing pigeon-holing of the argument (even though Michele never said a word about this)... You either beg for Rick Perry to tie up millions of pre-teen girls and force the death shot on them or you are are an unprogressive prude who is too scared to talk to your children about sex.

MICHELE BACHMANN: There's a woman who came up crying to me tonight, after the debate.  She said her daughter was given that vaccine.  She told me her daughter suffered mental retardation as a result of that vaccine.  There are very dangerous consequences.

ANd that is less than 1/20,000th of the issues from the Merck death shot. Their ad campaign slogan was even "one less"...I shit you not!

COLBERT: That is damning news for this vaccine.  We should get a second opinion.

DR. NANCY SNYDERMAN: The American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Academy of Family Physicians, and the CDC all weighed in today, disagreeing with Michele Bachmann's view.

Dr. Nancy Snyderman? General Electric's corporate whore who loves to perpetuate the idea of depopulation through deathcare? Hey Stephen, you sure can pick them...

Dr. Nancy Snyderman, GE/NBC and Their Agenda of Death
http://healthmad.com/conditions-and-diseases/dr-nancy-snyderman-nbc-and-their-agenda-of-death/

This woman is frightening and has no business on television where she is brainwashing the masses. Dr. Nancy Snyderman is a regular on the Today Show on NBC. This woman has an agenda and it is not the typical agenda of a thoughtful and caring health care professional. It is the agenda of a person who has been bought and paid for by big pharmaceutical companies and the government. Have you ever noticed how every single thing she promotes or talks about it is exactly whatever the government seems to be pushing? And what health advice does the government like to push, in general? Well, the agenda of big pharma, of course. It is obvious to me that the Today show is tailored for stay at home moms and older retired women. What is the main role of these women in our society? To take care of children and spouses. Women make most of the health care related decisions, in most American households. Dr. Nancy Snyderman and NBC know exactly what they are doing! Dr. Nancy Snyderman is a scary for a few reasons. For one, she looks like my mom. She looks like someone you can trust and relate to. But she is not. She is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. She comes off as a strong, opinionated women. But she is not. She shouts her opinions with force, just like a liar does, trying to distract you from their lies. Don’t be distracted…her opinions have been bought and paid for. The worst part about this woman is that she is dead wrong on some very important issues. She played into the swine flu debacle, completely. At one point in time, she even raised her voice to tell everyone “to get their damn flu shots”. She was part of the media frenzy that promoted infants, adults and even pregnant women to go and get a barely tested vaccine for a flu that didn’t even exist. Dr. Nancy also thinks its just fine for women to wait until 50 years of age for their first mammogram. I wonder how many will die needlessly because of her need to fill an agenda? Dr. Nancy also thinks everyone needs to get the Gardasil vaccine. If you don’t know about Gardasil, please look it up. Its an HPV vaccine that has proved to be deadly. Dr. Nancy also thinks that there is no need for women to have pap smear tests before age 21. Oh really…if you think Gardasil is such a necessity, because HPV infection, why would you discourage young women from getting an exam before the age of 21? You, Dr. Nancy Snyderman are a shameless liar! The worst thing about Dr. Nancy Snyderman is that she thinks we should all blindly trust our government.Sorry, lady, not in this lifetime.

COLBERT: OK, so what I'm hearing here is that there is a disagreement in the scientific community on this issue.  On one side, you have the full weight of the medical and scientific establishment, and on the other side, you have Michele Bachmann citing studies in the New England Journal of Some Lady I Just Met. Well, I say if that's the case, I say we teach the controversy.  Should we be preventing cervical cancer or not?  That will be a tough call for President Bachmann's first appointee, Surgeon General guy behind her at the Petco checkout line. We'll be right back.
[NOTE: Transcript care of DailyKos: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/09/15/1017114/-Stephen-Colbert-shows-Bachmanns-craziness-over-HPV-vaccine ]

Full weight of the medical and scientific establishment? Based on one Big Pharma whore's opinion which is in direct contradiction to hundreds of thousands of adverse reactions? Is this a joke? Well of course it is a joke, but is it a joke of a joke? Saying Snyderman speaks on behalf of the medical and scientific community is like saying Charles Manson speaks on behalf of all pro-lifers.

Dig

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 10:27:22 PM »

From the Merch statement 2 days ago:
http://www.drugs.com/news/merck-statement-gardasil-33667.html
Important Information about GARDASIL

GARDASIL does not eliminate the necessity for women to continue to undergo recommended cervical cancer screening. Recipients of GARDASIL should not discontinue anal cancer screening if it has been recommended by a health care provider.

GARDASIL has not been demonstrated to provide protection against diseases from vaccine and non-vaccine HPV types to which a person has previously been exposed through sexual activity.

GARDASIL is not intended to be used for treatment of active external genital lesions; cervical, vulvar, vaginal and anal cancers; cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia, vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia, or anal intraepithelial neoplasia.

GARDASIL has not been demonstrated to protect against disease due to HPV types not contained in the vaccine. Not all vulvar, vaginal and anal cancers are caused by HPV, and GARDASIL protects only against those vulvar, vaginal and anal cancers caused by HPV Types 16 and 18.

Select safety information for GARDASIL

GARDASIL is contraindicated in individuals with hypersensitivity, including severe allergic reactions to yeast, or after a previous dose of GARDASIL.

Because vaccinees may develop syncope, sometimes resulting in falling with injury, observation for 15 minutes after administration is recommended. Syncope, sometimes associated with tonic-clonic movements
and other seizure-like activity,
has been reported following vaccination with GARDASIL.

When syncope is associated with tonic-clonic movements, the activity is usually transient and typically responds to restoring cerebral perfusion.

GARDASIL is not recommended for use in pregnant women.

The most common adverse reaction was headache. Common adverse reactions that were observed among recipients of GARDASIL at a frequency of at least 1.0 percent and greater than placebo were:

fever,
nausea,
dizziness; and
injection-site pain,
swelling,
erythema,
pruritus and
bruising.

And look at this...

Every year, approximately 12,000 women in the United States are diagnosed with cervical cancer, and most cases are caused by HPV types 16 and 18.

So that means, annually less than 10,000 get cervical cancer from type 16 and 18 HPV...but there are over 100,000 children dead, permanently impaired mentally, scared with seizures forever due to these death shots. WTF kind of insane crap is this mother of all scams anyway? The shot costs like $500 each and has been given to millions resulting in $Billions in profit to Merck for supposedly treating something they cannot prove works at a cost of hundreds of thousands of dead and injured children.

Dig

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 10:47:52 PM »

US NEWS AND WORLD REPORTS

Gardasil Side Effects? Parents Seek Answers
http://health.usnews.com/health-news/blogs/on-women/2009/04/01/gardasil-side-effects-parents-seek-answers
April 1, 2009

In response to my recent post about the government deciding to take a closer look at cases of paralysis that occurred after Gardasil vaccination, I received comments and E-mails from several devastated mothers whose daughters became ill for no apparent reason in the days and weeks after getting the vaccine, which protects against the cervical-cancer-causing human papillomavirus (HPV).

Here's a sample:

"My 21-year-old daughter, Chris, got her third shot of Gardasil on June 3, 2008," Emily Tarsell wrote me last week in an E-mail. "She was found dead in bed 18 days later. She was a healthy, bright, talented young lady who played on the tennis team at Bard College where she would have graduated with honors this year."

"My daughter developed epilepsy since being vaccinated, and when I share her experience with people, most doubt the connection," Nina Kenney wrote in an E-mail.

My daughter, in the middle of her series of injections of Gardasil, had a bout of Bell's palsy that paralyzed the right side of her face," Della Smith wrote in this blog comment. "Two months after that, she was diagnosed with Graves's disease. The doctor says an immune reaction to something he can't determine is most likely responsible."

No one knows if these girls were injured by Gardasil or just coincidentally got sick after the vaccination, but certainly their cases need to be thoroughly investigated. And after hearing the stories of several parents who contacted me, I find that one thing is glaringly clear: There is nowhere for them to turn for help besides one another.

In a perfect world, a doctor suspecting a vaccine injury files a medical report with the government's vaccine adverse event reporting system (VAERS) on the patient's behalf; for a serious or complicated case, the doctor would then follow up to determine if the patient's individual case can be investigated by a researcher from the government's clinical immunization safety assessment network. Parents, too, should be able to get some answers directly from the government or vaccine maker to find out what's being done to determine whether the vaccine is the culprit of their child's illness. But, based on my interviews, that's not usually the way the process goes.

Although Merck, manufacturer of Gardasil, has a customer service number for dealing with adverse reactions to Gardasil, "calling Merck's help line was like doing technical support for my computer," says Kenney, whose daughter, Nora, experienced her initial seizure five days after her first Gardasil shot and then had two seizures soon after her second shot. Nora's neurologist told Kenney that her daughter, who is now on antiseizure medication, shouldn't get the third Gardasil shot. While Rick Haupt, Merck's head of the clinical program for Gardasil, tells me that he and his team look at all the reports that come in and "investigate all of those, particularly those that are rare diseases or unusual conditions," Kenney says the woman she dealt with on the phone "couldn't tell me anything, only that a report had been filed on my daughter."

Barbara Olund, whose daughter Alicia developed symptoms of ALS following Gardasil vaccination, tells me she became so frustrated and irate when dealing with Merck's customer service recently that she made threats to harm a company executive. Merck responded by filing a police report, and a cop visited her home in California, warning her not to contact Merck again. I asked Kelley Dougherty, a Merck spokesperson, whether anyone at the company called Olund to get details for a medical report. "We didn't have her number," she says. "I don't believe she's listed, but we sent her a letter." During a follow-up call, Olund said that she had left her number with customer service and that she had just received a letter from Merck a day ago asking for more information on her daughter's condition.

I ask the folks at Merck if perhaps they should be putting the same effort into dealing with dissatisfied Gardasil recipients as they do into their multimillion-dollar Gardasil advertising campaign. "Merck cares very much what our customers think about their experience," says Haupt. "We certainly have heard that there's a potential perception that we're not responding as adequately as we could. At this time, we're taking these concerns very seriously to see if we need to make improvements in that regard."

The truth is, though, that Merck isn't solely to blame for these parents' frustrations. Some doctors refuse to file VAERS reports at all, and sometimes the reports contain incomplete or ambiguous information. Tarsell says she's heard from a few parents via her website who said their doctors don't believe Gardasil could have caused their daughters' medical problems. In Tarsell's case, the physician who filed the VAERS report wrote that the autopsy report found that her daughter died of an inflammation of the spleen caused by a life-threatening virus. While the autopsy did find some minor inflammation of the spleen, the report concluded that the death was due to "cardiac arrest, cause undetermined."

When unaided by vaccine makers or doctors who administer the immunization, parents are largely left on their own to research whether the vaccine could truly be the culprit. Some turn to the government's VAERS database for clues, but that often leads to yet more frustration. Tarsell says she had to file a Freedom of Information Act request to get her daughter's complete VAERS report and found only the sketchiest of details about other girls who died after Gardasil vaccinations. After repeated phone calls to government officials, she's since learned that she could have filled out this form to get her daughter's report without going through the prolonged FOIA process. Still, parents who are searching for others can't see anyone else's full reports.

For now, Tarsell hopes that more parents will find her website and get in touch so they can pool their resources and information. So far, 35 have—including Phil Tetlock, father of Jenny, who died recently from ALS—and have filled out a 10-page questionnaire that includes their daughters' medical histories. And Tarsell says she's heard from parents of seven other girls who, like her daughter, died from unexplained causes after Gardasil vaccination. Just before Jenny's death, Tetlock launched an effort to improve the VAERS database. He is calling on the public to sign his petition here. Check out the video dedicated to Jenny posted on YouTube.

Dig

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 11:25:18 PM »

What You Need to Know About the Dangers of the Gardasil Vaccine!
http://www.homeopathyforwomen.org/gardasil_vaccine.htm
Reprinted by permission. May 2007.
by Erica McPhee, Homeopathic Consultant, Florida

The Gardasil vaccine is not a vaccine for protection against cervical cancer as the pharmaceutical company would like you to believe. It is a vaccine intended to prevent 4 types of HPV (Human Papillomavirus). According to the Gardasil package insert, there are more than 100 types of HPV! The American Cancer Institute reports HPV-16 (one of the strains the vaccine is intended to protect against) is found in approximately 50% of cervical cancer cases connected to HPV. Merck, the vaccine manufacturer, states approximately 70% of cases are connected to 2 of the 4 types of HPV the vaccine is intended to prevent.

In 90% of HPV cases, the virus is asymptomatic, will not cause disease, and goes away without treatment. Thus other factors are necessary to trigger precancerous lesions and/or cervical cancer. As an adult, if you have already been exposed to those types of HPV, which approximately 50% of people have, the vaccine is virtually useless. Thus the reason they are targeting young girls.

The vaccine has not been studied extensively and its long term effectiveness is unknown. In one study reported in the November 2002 New England Journal of Medicine, of the 1533 women left in the study (after ruling out the 859 who already had HPV and abnormal cervical issues), 41 in the placebo group developed HPV-16. Nine of these women went on to develop pre-cancerous lesions. However, 22 other women in the placebo group went on to develop pre-cancerous lesions not associated with the HPV strains in the vaccine.

By comparison, none of the women receiving the HPV vaccine contracted this specific strain of HPV-16, but another 22 women in the vaccinated group developed precancerous lesions! How does this prove the vaccine prevents cervical cancer?! It doesn't. It simply shows it may prevent some cases of HPV. But this still leaves women vulnerable to cervical cancer! And 17 months is not enough time to determine if any of these women will then go on to develop cervical cancer later in life when it is most likely to occur.

According to Merck's website, in further studies, the efficacy of the vaccine in 9-15 year old girls is "inferred" (based on antibody production), not proven. Historically, other vaccines have shown antibody production does not prove immunity. It further states on the website, vaccination with Gardasil may not result in protection in all vaccine recipients.

Not to mention, the vaccine offers no protection against AIDS, chlamydia, herpes, the 96+ other types of HPV, or any other sexually transmitted disease. Whether intentional or not, it fosters a false sense of security. Like with any vaccine, it carries the risk of damaging the immune system and other vaccine reactions.

It states right in the package insert if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant, you should not receive this vaccine. How many little girls and young women are planning to get pregnant?!

The longevity of the vaccine has not been studied so it is unknown whether the alleged protection will last more than a few years or whether there are long term side effects. In addition to the normal vaccine reactions of swelling and itching, reactions include fever, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and severe allergic reaction. Fainting has been reported following the vaccine, as stated on the package insert, which is an uncommon reaction to most vaccines. Reports of reactions in the VAERS (National Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) include seizures, fever, pain, and Guillain-Barre syndrome (a disorder in which the body's immune system attacks the peripheral nervous system causing paralysis and other dangerous symptoms).

The vaccine also includes aluminum, sodium chloride, L-histidine, polysorbate 80, water, and sodium borate - boric acid - (poison)! Boric acid, an insecticide and anti-fungal, is banned in the United States as a food additive. It is toxic to all cells. The negative effects of aluminum and other heavy metals are widely reported.

L-histidine is an essential amino acid which is a precursor to allergic reactions. It stimulates the inflammatory response of skin and mucous membranes (one possible cause of the allergic reactions reported). It is also responsible for forming metal bearing enzymes (such as the toxic metal storage protein metallothionein). Metals such as zinc, copper, and nickel are transported by binding to L-histidine and the binding is essential for excretion of excess heavy metals. Many parents of autistic children are quite familiar with Metallothionein and MT deficiency.

Anyone familiar with the principles of homeopathy and "like cures like" knows if you highly dilute and potentize something and apply it to a well person, it can cause symptoms and ill health. This is how they prove homeopathic remedies - by giving the remedy to healthy people and determining the symptoms it produces. This vaccine could theoretically be the perfect formula for creating allergy and autism in healthy children. One has to ask, are the pharmaceutical companies really that devious or just that stupid?!

The National Cancer Institute states cervical cancer in the United States is "extremely rare." It estimates the lifetime risk for cervical cancer is 0.73% - that is less than 1 percent. Many would argue it would make a difference if you were part of that one percent. It is my opinion this vaccine is a bad idea, despite the fact I had pre-invasive cervical cancer at 23 with no indication of HPV. This came three years after a disastrous MMR revax in college which brought on severe environmental allergies, reactions and allergies to almost all foods, exercise induced anaphylaxis, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue lasting for almost 20 years until dramatically improved with homeopathy.

The University of Maryland Medical Center reports several studies show a strong relationship between cervical cancer and extended use of oral contraceptives, genetics, smoking and second-hand smoke, harmful chemicals, unprotected sex with numerous partners, and having multiple children. The Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research also reports cigarette smoking increases the risk of precancerous changes and cervical cancer. Regular Pap smears are the best defense in early detection of precancerous cervical changes.

As with any vaccine, only the parent can decide what is in the best interest of their child. But they need all the facts to make this decision. We have to ask ourselves, does the benefit outweigh the risk? Hopefully, this article will prevent `one less' parent from being misinformed by TV and magazine advertisements.

Dig

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 11:28:32 PM »

Truth About Gardasil Founder Voices Concerns About HPV Vaccine
http://vactruth.com/2010/05/17/founder-voices-concerns-hpv-vaccine/
By Admin - vactruth.com | May 17th, 2010

Rosemary Mathis, co-founder of TruthAboutGardasil.org was interviewed for an expose, Mom Blames Teen’s Illness on HPV Vaccine on NBC affiliate WXII12 – http://www.wxii12.com/news/23519907/detail.html in Winston-Salem, North Carolina on Tuesday, May 11.  The interview garnered national and international attention and has been posted on Fox, MSNBC, Yahoo, You Tube and legal sites for attorneys representing other injured girls.

The article and video have been viewed by thousands and Mathis has received hundreds of emails from other concerned parents. In addition, the TruthAboutGardasil web site has had thousands of hits since the interview aired.

Mathis’ exposure to Gardasil began at a routine visit to her daughter’s pediatrician who encouraged her daughter Lauren, then 12, to get the vaccination.  According to Rosemary, “I always trusted my doctors. I always fully trusted all vaccines. I am not anti-vaccine at all, so I let him give it to her and should not have done that. But I did.”

Soon after that, Lauren became bedridden and over the next year and a half missed over 100 days of school.  She was diagnosed with an enlarged liver, nonfunctioning gallbladder, and internal sores in her abdomen.  The Gardasil product insert and TV commercials claim that side effects include pain, swelling, itching, redness around the injection site, fever and dizziness. Mathis states that none of the side effects her daughter experienced are on that list.

After seeking medical help over the next year, a doctor at Duke Medical University finally confirmed that Lauren’s illness was directly related to a vaccine.  The HPV vaccine is the only vaccination Lauren had received.

Today Rosemary is a staunch advocate for educating parents, legislators and anyone else who will listen about the dangers of Gardasil.  She along with Marian Greene of North Carolina, whose daughter Holly was also adversely injured from Gardasil founded TruthAboutGardasil.org.

Mathis and Greene became part of a larger international group of women already working on researching, gathering data and educating parents worldwide about the potential dangers of the HPV vaccines.  In March of this year, six of the women including Mathis, Karen Maynor from New Mexico, whose daughter, Megan Hild, died after receiving Gardasil, Freda Birrell from Scotland, Janny Stokvis from the Netherlands, Cynthia Janak from Illinois and Leslie Carol Botha from Colorado had the opportunity to present their research to the FDA.

Although the FDA has not acted on the group’s recommendations to halt the HPV vaccination campaigns until independent studies on their safety and efficacy has been determined, the six women work tirelessly in their efforts to demand that Gardasil and Cervarix be pulled from the markets. Their network includes parents and advocates in New Zealand, India, Greece, Ireland, Sweden, France, Australia, Germany and Spain.

Mathis speaks for the entire group when she stated: “I am afraid that Gardasil is going to be another Vioxx, and five years from now they are going to pull it and it is going to be too late for all these girls.”

Dig

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 11:30:37 PM »

Truths about Gardasil®, Cervarix® and Cervical Cancer Suppressed – Part I
http://www.seopressreleases.com/truths-gardasil-cervarix-cervical-cancer-suppressed-part/8513

Three women from three countries, Emily Tarsell; United States, Judy Wilyman; Australia, and Freda Birrell; United Kingdom/Scotland are actively educating their respective governments about cervical Gardasil® Cervarix®, and Cervical Cancer.

Emily Tarsell, a mental health therapist who works with adults, adolescents, families and children, lost her only child, Chris, 18 days after her last Gardasil® injection. In February, Tarsell testified about the suppression of factual evidence to the Health and Government Operations Committee of the Maryland General Assembly.

Excerpted testimony:

The truths about Gardasil® and cervical cancer are suppressed. I am not just talking about the controversial adverse reports of embolisms, strokes, motor neuron degeneration, numbness, muscle weakness, paralysis, heart disorders, skin disorders, extreme fatigue, debilitating headaches, recurring dizziness, seizures, and death. I am talking about the plain, unequivocal truth about cervical cancer and Gardasil®.

American Cancer Society, Cervical Cancer Facts:

1. Mortality rates have declined 75% since Pap test implementation 50 years ago.
2. 3 out of every 100,000 women die from cervical cancer in the U.S. annually. Women have less than a 1% lifetime risk of developing cervical cancer and less than one quarter of 1% lifetime risk of dying of cervical cancer.
3. Dozens of HPVs can cause cervical cancer. In 90% of women, HPVs clear up within two years. When the virus lingers for years abnormal cells could turn into cancer.
4. Length of time required to develop invasive cervical cancer after identification of precursor lesions averages between 8.1 and 12.6 years, andmay take up to 40 years.
5. Nearly all cervical cancer deaths are preventable with Pap screening and follow-up.

Facts the public is not told about Gardasil®:

1. Vaccine goal is to induce antibody creation for two HPV viruses known to cause cervical cancer, and two HPV viruses that cause genital warts. Follow up suggests that antibodies drop below therapeutic levels after five years – rendering the vaccine ineffective without a booster shot.
2. Gardasil® only addresses two of the dozens of viruses that cause cervical cancer. It is essential to continue annual Pap screens to test for cervical cancer.
3. Gardasil® does not cure cervical cancer- effectiveness will not be known for decades.
4. Rate of reported serious adverse events following Gardasil® injections is greater than rate of cervical cancer.
5. Vaccine was fast-tracked by the FDA and approved in six months. No long term safety studies were conducted, or studies regarding interaction with other vaccines administered concomitantly, or with birth control pills.
6. Effect on reproduction is unknown.
7. Vaccine has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or genotoxic potential.

At the conclusion of the hearing, Tarsell stated: My daughter died from being talked into getting a vaccine she did not need; a vaccine we would have declined if we had been told the truth about risks and benefits. No one has ever died from a Pap test. More information can be found at TruthAboutGardasil.org.

Dig

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 11:32:02 PM »

Truths about Gardasil®, Cervarix® and Cervical Cancer Suppressed – Part II
http://www.seopressreleases.com/truths-gardasil-cervarix-cervical-cancer-suppressed-part-ii/8655

Three women from three countries, Emily Tarsell; United States, Judy Wilyman; Australia, and Freda Birrell; United Kingdom/Scotland, are actively educating their respective governments about Gardasil®, Cervarix® and Cervical Cancer.

Judy Wilyman Ph.D. is lecturer and researcher at Murdoch University in environmental health. The Australian Vaccination Network (AVN) asked if she would provide HPV vaccine facts for a brochure to show real risks of HPV infection and of cervical cancer. Judy states the literature clearly shows an infection with HPV 16 or 18 is no indication that a woman is likely to get cervical cancer.

Educate Before You Vaccinate Cervical Cancer/HPV brochure.

Facts on the Risk of Cervical Cancer and Use of Gardasil® Vaccine

Facts about the Disease

1. In 2004, the death rate from cervical cancer in Australia was 1.9/100,000 women; a very low risk to women
2. Infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV) is not an indication you will get cervical cancer. 80% of women will be infected with HPV but 90% will show no clinical symptoms.
3. Lifetime risk of dying from cervical cancer in developed countries is approx. 0.25%.
4. The incidence of HPV 16/18 globally does not vary with the incidence of cervical cancer. Prevalence of HPV 16 is similar in all countries but 80% of cervical cancer occurs in developing countries.
5. Sexual behavior conducive to the acquisition of sexually transmitted infectious diseases increases a women’s risk of developing cervical cancer
6. Agent, host and environment all play a role in the development of disease.
7. Multiple partners for men and women are a risk factor for cervical cancer. Prostitutes are a known high risk group and sex without condoms increases the risk.
8. Scientists admit that HPV on its own does not cause cervical cancer. A co-factor is needed to trigger cancer eg. another virus – HSV-2, dietary factors or oral contraceptives.
9. The Australian Health Department calls this drug an HPV vaccine not a cervical cancer vaccine
10. There are 20 strains of HPV associated with cancer but only 2 covered in the vaccine.

Trials of the Vaccine

1. Trials did not observe that it would prevent any cervical cancer
2. Researchers were observing the incidence of precancerous lesions in 16-26 year old women – an age group that rarely gets cervical cancer.
3. In young women pre-cancerous lesions are known to have a high clearance rate.
4. Commonwealth Serum Laboratories (pharmaceutical company) funded this research at the Cancer and Immunology Research Centre at the University of Queensland
5. Trials of the vaccine were funded by Merck
6. 10 of the authors of the trials were employed by Merck and the company has financial arrangements

Other Concerns

1. It is a genetically modified vaccine
2. It contains 225 micrograms of aluminum adjuvant; more than most vaccines and known to cause allergies/anaphylaxis and autoimmune reactions in humans

For more information go to Australian Vaccine Network

larsonstdoc

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 05:46:25 AM »

Over the last few years we have beat this subject to death.

HVP has evolved from a vaccine for girls to now including boys.

The only boys (or girls) that need this vaccine  are guys with MANGINAS--people such as Al Gore and Glenn Beck.
Constitutionary

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2011, 12:25:28 PM »

Colbert is such a knuckle-head he even had Al Gore with his 24 hour Climate-Change website on.

He knows where his bread is buttered.  The CFR media complex that funds him and "Stewy" Liebowicz.

I think I am up to 5 times being banned from his forums.  I get such a thrill pissing off pin-heads.   Grin
Dig

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 01:30:08 AM »

Check out Jon Stewart tag teaming his Big Pharma buddy claiming that Bachmann wants everyone to have cancer and that Rick Perry cares about women's rights whereas Bachmann does not care if they all die.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-september-15-2011/uncensored---big-mouth-billie-vagina

Just how insane is the John Stewart pro-death shot agenda?

Jon Stewart (Daily Show) PRMOMOTES swine flu vaccine like a typical shill
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message903236/

Dig

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 01:02:33 PM »

http://stompmud.com/2011/09/25-of-child-flu-related-deaths-had-received-flu-vaccine/

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); 75% of children who died from flu related symptoms last year, had not received the flu vaccine.  While 75% of children may have not received the Flu Vaccine, that still means 25% of the children who died had actually been vaccinated against the flu.

The CDC claims that the vaccine in essential in helping to prevent children from get the flu in a statement made to ABC News:

“The influenza vaccine prevents the flu,” said Tom Skinner, a spokesman for the CDC. “And if someone does come down with the flu, the vaccine can help avoid serious complications.”

While we cannot discount that the flu vaccine does indeed help prevent children from getting sick with the disease; we find it important to realize that just because one is vaccinated, that does mean that you still cannot get sick or die from influenza. Quite the opposite is true when you look at the otherwise healthy people that have died from the flu who did receive the vaccine. When 25% of deaths still received an injection to prevent the disease, this should cause concern to doctors and the agencies that are pushing for everyone to get vaccinated.

The pharmaceutical industry as well as the CDC pushes their campaign earlier every year in an attempt to get everyone vaccinates against an ever changing and ever evolving disease. There are several types and multiple strains of each type of influenza, which makes it difficult to create a singular vaccine. Each year presents a new challenge to those creating the vaccine to try and adjust for the evolution in current strains. All of the work they do often comes with results that may help many people, but also lets some slip through the cracks.

We also have to remember that the flu vaccine does contain the three major strands of influenza. While most people do not get the flu after being vaccinated, there are several cases each year where people end up getting sick after receiving the vaccine. The CDC claims that individuals cannot get sick from receiving the vaccine as the strands of influenza are ‘inactive,’ however unlikely that may be, it still does happen. Anytime you inject a virus into someone’s body, there is always the small chance they that can acquire the disease. Would you want the CDC to create an HIV vaccine that contained HIV? Imagine what would happen in the cases where individuals still might get sick. While influenza is nothing like HIV, it’s still a disease that can pose a serious threat to those who are susceptible to getting extremely sick from the virus.

We’re not here to discourage anyone from getting the influenza vaccine. We simply want people to realize that not everything is as simple as the CDC and other agencies make it out to be. While agencies and doctors push people to get vaccinated, it’s been reported that up to 60% of doctors and nurses do not get vaccinated from influenza. So on one hand you have the flu shot being thrown in your face, and on the other doctors are not taking their own advice. If the majority of health care workers are not getting vaccinated this should be a concern to the public on many different fronts. The main one being to ask why they aren’t getting vaccinated, the other being are you safe around your doctor who is not vaccinated? These questions are important and while the media will point them out from time to time, even they go on an annual campaign to push everyone to get vaccinated early.

We recommend anyone that has underlying health conditions to get vaccinated as the vaccine has proven to help people that cannot afford to get sick. On the other hand, we leave it up to personal preference or choice if you are a healthy individual who otherwise has no health complications. In a world where we push vaccines on the healthiest of people, it needs to be a conscious decision between you and your doctor on whether or not you receive the flu vaccine. Do a little research and see if it’s right for you. Don’t just run to your neighborhood drug store pharmacy to get a shot without knowing all of the facts first. Knowledge is key in an ever changing health care industry.

John_Back_From_The_Club_O

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2011, 04:02:26 PM »

Any wonder why 'Team Daily Show' was showered with awards in Hollywood yesterday?

The video is slick propaganda and NOT even funny quite frankly.

Would it be ironic justice if a vaccine took down a child close to Cobert and HIS OWN 'eye witness' account was brushed under the carpet by some two bit comedian pandering for the same "medical establishment" that crippled his child? 

Karma's a bitch.

They say that every day
Is just another rotten mess
And when it's gonna change, my friends
Is anybody's guess...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girnJH7tvpM
Mr Grinch

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2011, 04:37:28 PM »

Funny just today I was trolling through the still hilarious #Attackwatch twitter feed.....
Found the proper twitter link. I just hope this hilarity doesn't end to soon.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

http://twitter.com/#!/search/attackwatch

and I came across this link......
"George Will Delivers One of the Most Devastating Takedowns of Obama Ever"
http://wearewinningourgreatcountryback.ning.com/profiles/blogs/george-will-delivers-one-of-the-most-devastating-takedowns-of-oba?xg_source=shorten_twitter

The video at the link was unexceptional until this reprobate gatekeeping presstitute Cokie (WTF kinda name is that) Roberts got on her high horse and started pontificating on the virtues of gardisil re Bachman debate comments.

So I said what evidence is there in support of so many claims of damage,... I searched "gardisil adverse reactions", and guess what I found on the second link....
http://www.judicialwatch.org/files/documents/2010/VAERS-052009-to-092010.pdf
FOIA released docs
VAERS Line List Report
Vax Type: HPV4 Reported Date: 16-MAY-09 - 30-MAR-10 All comb. w/AND

These media bitches have google too!!!!!

I challenge anyone to read past the first 35-40 reports.

All these media whores are KILLING PEOPLE and destroying young lives and should be held accountable for promoting this mass murder op.

The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire
Geolibertarian
Global Moderator

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2011, 04:40:49 PM »

http://www.prisonplanet.com/accidental-contamination-of-vaccine-with-live-avian-flu-virus-virtually-impossible.html

‘Accidental’ Contamination Of Vaccine With Live Avian Flu Virus Virtually Impossible

Czech Papers Question Whether Contaminated Baxter Vaccine Was ‘Attempt to Provoke Pandemic’

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, March 5, 2009

Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

The claim holds weight because, according to the very laboratory protocols that are routine for vaccine makers, mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible.

[Continued...]

http://www.prisonplanet.com/baxter-to-develop-swine-flu-vaccine-despite-bird-flu-scandal.html

Baxter To Develop Swine Flu Vaccine Despite Bird Flu Scandal

The fox has been given the duty of guarding the henhouse

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Monday, April 27, 2009

A U.S. based pharmaceutical company that just weeks ago was involved in a scandal involving vaccines tainted with deadly avian flu virus has been chosen to head up efforts to produce a vaccine for the Mexican swine flu that has seemingly migrated into the U.S. and Europe.

Baxter confirmed over the weekend that it is working with the World Health Organization on a potential vaccine to curb the deadly swine flu virus that is blamed for scores of deaths in Mexico and has emerged as a threat in the U.S., reports the Chicago Tribune.

Baxter has previously worked with governments all over the globe to develop and produce vaccines to protect against infectious disease or potential threats from bioterrorism. After 9/11 Baxter helped supply stockpiles of a smallpox vaccine and in 2003 the company was contracted to develop a vaccine to combat the SARS virus. In 2006 the UK Government announced plans designed to inoculate every person in the country with Baxter’s vaccines in the event of a flu pandemic.

However, Baxter has a very recent and most disturbing connection to flu vaccines.

As reported by multiple sources last month, including the Times of India, vaccines contaminated with deadly live H5N1 avian flu virus were distributed to 18 countries last December by a lab at an Austrian branch of Baxter.

It was only by providence that the batch was first tested on ferrets in the Czech Republic, before being shipped out for injection into humans. The ferrets all died and the shocking discovery was made.

[Continued...]

http://www.prisonplanet.com/previous-swine-flu-outbreak-came-from-fort-dix.html

Previous Swine Flu Outbreak Originated At Fort Dix

Mass vaccination program was halted after hundreds contracted debilitating nerve disease

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Friday, April 24, 2009

Given the reports of the possibility of a swine flu epidemic, it is interesting to note that last time there was a significant outbreak of a new form of swine flu in the U.S. it originated at the army base at Fort Dix, New Jersey.

Hundreds of soldiers on the base, mostly recruits, were infected without becoming ill in 1976.

President Gerald Ford immediately ordered a nationwide vaccination program.

More than 40 million people were vaccinated. However, the program was stopped short after over 500 cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome, a severe paralyzing nerve disease, were reported. 30 people died as a direct result of the vaccinations.

[Continued...]

-------------------------------------

It's time we start calling the fearmongering control-freaks pushing for mass vaccination what they really are:

Bioterrorists!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8674401787208020885 (In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6890106663412840646 (Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda)

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0
Geolibertarian
Global Moderator

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2011, 04:49:58 PM »

http://www.naturalnews.com/022479.html

Study “Disproving” Mercury-Autism Link Published in Journal with Financial Ties to Vaccine Manufacturers

Mike Adams
NaturalNews.com
January 09, 2008

While the mainstream press is widely reporting a new study "disproving" any link between autism and mercury-containing thimerosal in vaccines, no one has bothered to point out that the study was published in a medical journal stacked full of ads from the very same drug companies that manufacture and market vaccines. The Journal, the Archives of General Psychiatry, is the pro-drug psychiatric arm of the American Medical Association, a pill-pushing organization tarnished by a history of conspiracy against alternative medicine and the promotion of toxic substances like cigarettes with full-page ads in its flagship publication, JAMA.

From the outset, the fact that this study appears in a pro-drug, pro-psychiatry journal should bring pause to any scientific-minded person. There is obviously a serious conflict of interest here, especially if this study is to be taken as "fact" and applied to public health policy. There also need to be a close look at any financial links between the researchers involved in this study and various vaccine manufacturers, as virtually all pro-drug "science" (if you can call it that) being published these days is influenced by Big Pharma money.

The only truly honest, independent, peer-reviewed medical journal operating today is PLoS Medicine, an open-source journal that takes no money from drug companies. Notice that the autism/mercury link study did not appear in PLoS Medicine? No, it had to be published with a home field advantage in a pro-drug publication that maintains a strong bias in favor of pharmaceuticals and chemicals.

Junk science and faulty conclusions

Aside from these obvious and worrisome conflicts of interest, the conclusions being made about autism and vaccines in the mainstream media are simply not supported by the study. The (distorted) logic we’re hearing goes like this:

Yes, vaccines used to contain mercury. And yes, all those little kids were injected with mercury. And yes, autism rates skyrocketed. But then when the mercury was taken out of the vaccines, the autism rates didn’t come back down. Therefore, the logic goes, vaccines are safe!

This is such sloppy cause/effect logic that it makes the idiot CNN Health editors who published a story about "junk foods being good for your waist" look like sheer geniuses!

What’s wrong with the logic? Consider the use of mercury in the vaccines: It was used as a preservative chemical to prevent vaccine spoilage. When the mercury was removed, it was replaced with other preservative chemicals that are also toxic to the human nervous system. Thus, the continuing increase in autism rates following vaccination may be due to the toxic chemicals that replaced thimerosal. While mercury injections probably initiated the increase in autism, the toxic substance has been replaced with other dangerous chemicals that are continuing to increase the risk of autism.

Here’s an example to explain this a bit more:

We all know that sodium nitrite in processed meat causes cancer, right? Well, let’s say that for ten years, somebody feeds all the kids sodium nitrite and cancer rates skyrocket. Then, they take all the sodium nitrite out of the food and replace it with a different cancer-causing chemical that they keep feeding the kids. Guess what? The cancer rates don’t come down. Therefore, the logic goes, sodium nitrite didn’t cause cancer in the first place!

Notice that when mercury was removed from vaccines (which is not entirely true, by the way, bringing into question yet more details about this study), the rates of autism did not drop? This means the vaccines remain dangerous to children. Autism continued to climb right alongside vaccination rates, indicating the possibility that something in the vaccines (or a combination of various chemicals) may very well be responsible for the increase. Based on the fact that thimerosal was replaced with other toxic chemicals in the vaccines, there is absolutely no scientific way to clear thimerosal of any harmful effects. There are too many variables operating now, and no study can isolate one variable (thimerosal) out of many and prove it to be harmless.

The truth is that scientists have no idea what’s causing autism. They acknowledge the alarming increase in the rates of autism now being observed in the population, but with this new study, they claim, "Mercury is safe!"

Let me add this study to the enormous stack of other B.S. studies from modern medical researchers. Let’s see, I have a study here that declares aspartame to be safe. A second study in my database says that Vioxx is safe. Another study says Teflon is safe. And yet another study claims that cigarette smoke doesn’t cause lung cancer or heart disease! In fact, for virtually every toxic chemical created by industry, there’s a B.S. study proclaiming its safety! The history of science is full of such nonsense, all funded or influenced by the corporations that manufacture and sell these toxic chemicals or drugs.

The fact that industry has managed to create yet another study declaring a toxic substance (thimerosal) to be safe when injected into children is certainly not surprising. This is an industry that is not bound by the rules of logic, ethics or common scientific sense. It simply finds ways to influence researchers, cherry pick studies and distort science to get whatever results it wants. That’s how we’re now hearing things like, "Mercury is safe to inject into children!" — an idea that’s utterly absurd at any dose.

What the mercury / vaccine study actually proves

Even if you believe the results of this study, it only demonstrates that removing mercury from vaccines does not reduce vaccine toxicity to children. Autism rates are still on the rise, right along with vaccination rates. Multiple toxic chemicals and substances are contained in vaccines, and the mercury in thimerosal may have simply been one factor among many.

The only reasonable, scientifically-minded conclusion we can draw from the study is that removing mercury from vaccines does not reduce autism in children. If removing thimerosal from vaccines made them safer, we should have seen autism rates go down, but we did not! Autism rates continued to climb in direct correlation to vaccination rates, indicating that mercury is not the only toxic substance causing neurological problems in children.

Notice, carefully, that this is nothing close to what’s being reported in the mainstream media, where headlines are blaring junk science nonsense like, "Vaccines pose no risk for autism" (San Jose Mercury News) and "Thimerosal Does Not Cause Autism" (Slashdot, which should know better). Even WIRED News got it wrong with: "California Study Finds No Link Between Vaccines, Autism."

The correct headline should be, "Removal of Mercury From Vaccines Fails to Halt Rise in Autism."

Or, "Removing Mercury From Vaccines Does Not Make Them Safer."

Nobody reported that. Apparently, telling the truth about research involving vaccines is not a popular option in the mainstream media (MSM). Businessweek, publishing a HealthDay report by Randy Dotinga, invokes particularly bad logic with this opening statement, "Adding to a growing body of evidence that rejects the idea that immunizations boost autism rates, a new study finds no proof that incidences of the disorder dropped after makers of most childhood vaccines stopped using a mercury-based preservative in their products."

Huh? How does a study focused only on mercury "reject the idea that immunizations boost autism rates?" Did the author of that report not notice that autism rates continue to increase as vaccination rates go up? Eliminating one chemical from the causative factors does not in any way clear the safety of all the other chemicals or ingredients used in vaccines.

The mainstream media, which repeatedly demonstrates astonishing ignorance on issues of nutrition and health, also seems to have very little ability to interpret scientific studies and reach reasoned conclusions about what those studies do or do not prove.

Was the vaccine study another example of corrupt science?

Besides, this entire discussion is based on the idea that we can trust the research in the first place. If there’s one thing we’ve learned about modern medicine since watching all the Vioxx scandals, Avandia cover-ups and scientific corruption in research circles, it’s that drug companies can help create whatever research conclusions they want.

And let’s face it: Big Pharma will always produce science that protects its profits. Gee, Big Tobacco came up with all sorts of research that said tobacco smoke wasn’t harmful and nicotine wasn’t addictive. Some of that research appeared in peer-reviewed medical journals, too. Does that mean the research was scientifically accurate and "conclusive?" Of course not. It was just plain old junk science, hijacked by a powerful corporation with a clear profit motive.

If all that sounds familiar, it’s because drug companies are playing the same game with science today that Big Tobacco played decades ago: Influence the science, bury the bad news and propagandize the good news. It’s the oldest play in the spin book, and Big Pharma has patterned it perfectly from Big Tobacco.

You see, the relevant question in this discussion is not simply whether mercury-containing vaccines cause autism. The question at hand is whether we can even trust the "science" being conducted on this subject. Do the researchers who conducted this study have any financial ties to the manufacturers of those vaccines? Have they received any speaking fees? Do they own stock in those companies? If so, this completely discredits their research due to obvious conflicts of interest.

Now, I don’t have any direct evidence that the researchers in this particular mercury vaccine study were corrupted or influenced by Big Pharma, but as an honest, independent think who knows the truth about drug companies, the mainstream media and the profit motive behind much of the science appearing in the press today, I maintain a default position of skepticism when it comes to reading these studies.

By default, I distrust the drug companies and any so-called "research" that claims injecting mercury into the bodies of children is harmless. That should be the default position held by any rational person who understands basic human biochemistry. Toxic chemicals and heavy metals must be distrusted from the outset.

The drug and chemical industries, notably, take precisely the opposite approach. To them, all chemicals and drugs are safe until proven dangerous. This is how dangerous drugs get released into the marketplace and only recalled after tens of millions of prescriptions have been written and many thousands of people have died. The drug companies routinely treat the population as drug testing guinea pigs, and the used of vaccines on children is no different.

I find it interesting that genuine scientific skepticism seems to vanish when the topic shifts to pharmaceuticals. Sure, all the skeptics and quack critics will go to town on topics like acupuncture, mind-body medicine or even the efficacy of botanical medicines, but when the discussion turns to things like mercury in vaccines or amphetamine drugs for kids with ADHD, all such skepticism immediately vanishes. They accept the safety and efficacy of such treatments without question. Rational thought is rapidly discarded. Vaccines simply must be safe. Why? Because everybody else in the medical industry says so!

Were the journalists injected with mercury, too?

With this whole charade about a study "disproving" any link between mercury and vaccines, the modern medical industry has once again shown its infantile intellect and its utter lack or scientific integrity or clear-headed skepticism. Is this study really the best they can come up with? A study that shows absolutely no drop in autism rates when ingredients are reformulated in vaccines? A study that didn’t even attempt to take into account the other toxic ingredients in vaccines?

This is the new standard of "conclusive" science in medicine today?

Give me a break. The only thing that can be conclusively derived from observing all this is that mainstream media journalists continue to function at a very low level of scientific literacy, lacking any skills of mental reason by which scientific studies might be assessed. There is no thought that has gone into the media’s reporting of this story; only bandwagon parroting of each other’s bad conclusions of a study that, in reality, proves nothing. It’s yet another hilarious mainstream media circle jerk, and the fact that so many people keep buying this dim-witted reporting just proves that this nation remains woefully deficient in basic science education.

One point worth mentioning here is that there is absolutely no requirement to have any real understanding of science, medicine, chemistry or physics to graduate from a top-notch journalism school. And when journalists have no idea what they’re talking about, they go the default route and simply rewrite whatever was e-mailed to them in the corporate press release! Thus, modern skills of journalism do not require any independent thought whatsoever. They only require the ability to rephrase something already told to them by the spinmeisters at Corporation X.

Correct me if I’m wrong: Is there a single mainstream reporter — even one? — that reported the correct conclusion from this vaccine research?

I challenge you to find one. I’ve looked. There isn’t one.

The dumbing down of the mainstream media is now complete. I can’t wait to see what headlines will come next:

"Prescription Drugs That Killed Patients Found Innocent Since Patients Did Not Come Back to Life After the Drugs Were Removed"

Or:

"Radiation From Mammograms Found Harmless Because Death Rates Continued to Climb Even After Mammography was Halted"

Or my favorite: "Ephedra Herb Banned After Ten Deaths; Drugs Are Safer Because They Only Kill 100,000 Americans a Year"

I’m beginning to wonder if all the journalists have been injected with mercury.

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0
Dig

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 09:04:17 PM »

Vaccine Lobby Launches Gardasil Safety Hoax
Merck-linked proponents seize on Bachmann controversy to deceive public that inoculation is “wonderfully safe”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/vaccine-lobby-launches-gardasil-safety-hoax.html
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In the aftermath of Rep. Michele Bachmann’s comments about the Gardasil shot causing mental retardation, vaccine lobbyists and the pharmaceutical-friendly establishment media have launched a new hoax claiming the vaccine is completely safe, despite the CDC’s own figures confirming over 18,000 cases of adverse reactions.

The HPV vaccine has become a presidential campaign talking point, after Ron Paul slammed rival Rick Perry when he pointed out that the Texas Governor’s former chief of staff was a lobbyist for Merck at the same time Perry mandated all girls in Texas receive the shot with an executive order.

However, the controversy only intensified when Rep. Michele Bachmann told the Today Show that a mother had approached her after last week’s Republican debate and told her that her daughter became mentally retarded after receiving the HPV vaccine.

This prompted vaccine advocates, several of whom have direct ties to Merck Pharmaceuticals to circulate the hoax, with the enthusiastic support of the corporate press, that the HPV shot is completely safe and has no side-effects whatsoever.

“Dr. Arthur Caplan, director of the University of Pennsylvania Bioethics Center, offered Bachmann $10,000 if she could produce solid evidence of a case in which a “vaccine victim” developed a mental disability following an HPV shot,” reports CBS News.

“Since the vaccine has been introduced, more than 35 million doses have been administered, and it has an excellent safety record,” responded the American Academy of Pediatrics in a statement.

Vanderbilt University’s Dr. William Schaffner also told ABC News, “The HPV vaccine and other vaccines are wonderfully safe vaccines, they’ve been tested extensively and we’re quite comfortable in saying they’re safe.”

Schaffner’s level of comfort in asserting the vaccine is safe may derive from the fact that his National Foundation for Infectious Diseases has given awards to the inoculation-pushing Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, as well as Paul A. Offit MD, a vehement vaccine promoter who holds a $1.5 million dollar research position at a Merck funded children’s hospital and owns several patents on vaccines.

However, the Center for Disease Control’s own figures clearly illustrate how the HPV shot is not “wonderfully safe” at all, as its Merck-linked proponents claim.

The CDC’s own figures show that there have been “18,727 reports of adverse events following Gardasil® vaccination,” including 68 deaths. The report also details the link between the vaccine and blood clots, Guillain-Barré Syndrome, as well as fainting, nausea, and fever.

In attacking Bachmann for citing anecdotal cases of the vaccine causing “mental retardation,” the pharmaceutical establishment has launched a sophisticated hoax aimed at manipulating the public to believe that the vaccine has no side-effects whatsoever, when in reality it has been directly connected with deaths, pregnancy complications, convulsions, seizures, and a host of other serious health problems.

The video report below documents numerous personal accounts from young women and girls of Gardasil vaccine damage, as well as an interview with vaccine expert Dr. Russell Blaylock outlining the dangers associated with the shot.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show.

Itanimullik

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 11:20:39 PM »

Check out Jon Stewart tag teaming his Big Pharma buddy claiming that Bachmann wants everyone to have cancer and that Rick Perry cares about women's rights whereas Bachmann does not care if they all die.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-september-15-2011/uncensored---big-mouth-billie-vagina

Just how insane is the John Stewart pro-death shot agenda?

Jon Stewart (Daily Show) PRMOMOTES swine flu vaccine like a typical shill
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message903236/

Don't link people to Godlike Productions man, it's a Tavistock type site.
giark65

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2011, 01:22:24 AM »

Redundant but the nazi pharma extension cannot be stated often or loud enough.

Educate yourself before your next visit to the doctor's office.  Know where pharma companies came from, the Rockefeller hands to protect them, Rockefeller's structuring of allopathic medicine, medical societies, universities, hospitals, and government regulatory agencies.  Find out who he brought in to expand the profitability of cancer and the use of radiation.  You'll be surprised to learn the real history if you don't know already.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnaBG177VIw

Collated list of some articles about drug companies  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=942380

Killer drugs from Roche, Pfizer, Merck, Lilly, Glaxo, Bayer, etc.

International pharmaceutical companies like Glaxo, Roche, Bayer, Pfizer, Merck, Lilly have killed billions of animals to attempt to legitimize their products which poison human beings. These companies have overthrown governments and caused wars, and in the cases in which their products are beneficial and not toxic, have killed as well by their price gouging prices

(Bayer of Germany, Roche of Switzerland, Glaxo of the UK, join Pfizer, Lilly, Merck, etc. in the US)

'Smallpox Vaccine' .. the cause of AIDS by Pierce Wright, science editor of London Times
http://www.wanttoknow.info/870511vaccineaids

French court rules Glaxo vaccine causes multiple sclerosis
http://pittsburgh.indymedia.org/news/2007/05/27422.php

War profiteer Glaxo 'vaccines' sickened and killed soldiers

Pfizer's killing of 200 African children used as guinea pigs causes lawsuit by Nigeria
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6907799.stm  (Google's link fraudulently claimed the lawsuit had been delayed)

Roche's Lariam a factor in marines killing their wives http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/a...php/t-8852.html

Roche to whose Tamiflu Rumsfeld has American distribution rights has been trying to push their ineffective Tamiflu as a cause of the nonexistent W Nile Virus which is in reality sometimes Mad Chicken Disease, sometimes histoplasmosis or any of thousands of other diseases caused by the overcrowding, urine, f*c*s, nicotinic insecticides, antibiotics of factory farms

Merck developed WMD's allegedly destroyed at Ft Meade in 2003 http://groups.google.com/group/ahim...ef22b0e337171b3

Merck's Gardasil allegedly an ovarian cancer vaccine attributed to 3 deaths http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/25338.html

Brain atrophy, homicide, suicide, weight gain, birth defects associated with Paxil, Prozac, Zoloft and other antidepressants
http://www.vagusnervestimulation.co...weight_gain.cfm

World's bees killed by Bayer
http://dc.indymedia.org/newswire/di...38555/index.php

Gulf War Syndrome
http://all-natural.com/riley.html

http://www.emorylies.com
http://www.stopanimaltests.com
http://www.neavs.org

Autism comes from mercury laced childhood vaccinations

Pfizer's Exubera is required legally in its ads to mention that the drug reduces lung function.

Tardive dyskinesia or rigidity and shaking.. come from drugs like Haldol (chemical straitjackets) forced on patients committed against their will.
http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/haloper_ad.htm

Chinese antibiotics have killed children.

Thalidomide.. which did not harm dogs.. took off the limbs of human babies.. it was banned after a series of 1959 birth defects..but now the pharmaceuticals are trying to get it back

Ritalin.. forced on 3 year olds!

This is an infinite subject.

Hans Ruesch wrote Slaughter of the Innocents about pharmaceutical sacrifice of animals to attempt to legitimize their killing of humans.  There are thousands of books about the barbaric tortures of vivisection.

Pfizer incinerates a truckload of research animals daily in Connecticut.. and has finally shut down their Kalamazoo lab in which a dog died in a washing machine

Drug companies lobby through cat vivisector ex-Senator Frist to have immunity from liability lawsuits

Drug companies spend a billion a year lobbying and have Medicare drug payments not subject to negotiation

as Pfizer is being sued by the govt. of Nigeria for killing 200 children of the numberless ones used as guinea pigs in their vaccination programs, as Glaxo has been fined by a French court for a 'meningitis' vaccine which causes multiple sclerosis, as makers of childhood vaccines containing mercury are the subject of several class action lawsuits, comes more news of Merck, whose WMD's were destroyed at Ft Detrick.

Source: Daily Express
Published: June 24, 2007 Author: Lucy Johnston

THREE deaths have been linked to the controversial sex virus jab health officials want to give to all 12-year-old girls.

Doctors suspect the jab, which protects against a sexually transmitted human papilloma virus that causes cervical cancer, may also be linked to 1,700 adverse reactions

Reports from the US, where the Gardasil vaccine has been used for nearly a year in some states, reveal that three victims died soon after receiving the injection. They were aged 12, 19 and 20.

They seem to have suffered blood clots or heart attacks. Hundreds of others suffered what could be adverse side effects, including paralysis, seizures and miscarriages.

The news comes just days after the Department of Health announced the drug would be added to the childhood immunisation programme from autumn 2008.

The findings have alarmed UK health experts. Jackie Fletcher from the vaccine damage support group Jabs, said: Trials of this jab have mostly been on adults, so we don't have any idea of the long-term effect on children.  Dr Peter Mansfield, a former GP who runs the Good HealthKeeping clinic in Lincolnshire, said: It's absolutely wrong that girls of 12 should be given this jab.

Dr John Oakley, a west Midlands GP said the trials for Gardasil had been so limited that the children taking it would be like guinea pigs

The manufacturers, Sanofi Pasteur MSD, had not planned to release the data, but it was obtained under freedom of information laws by lobbyists Judicial Watch. The findings read like a catalogue of horrors, said its president, Tom Fitton.

Other serious possible side effects include paralysis, seizures and neurological conditions such as Bell's palsy and Guillain-Barre Syndrome, which leaves patients paralysed for months and can kill.

Question is, who would want to inoculate their child with this vaccine?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: