PrisonPlanet Forum
July 29, 2014, 04:54:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Jones tortures iPad to Death in Mass Social Experiment  (Read 638 times)
Anon27

« on: July 12, 2014, 11:55:27 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyEhWeAseSo

Alex Jones undertakes a psychological experiment that proves dangerous in more than one sense. While the public is caught up in the hype and promotion of the new iPad, it is clear once again that technology has captured our humanity-- our worth has been caught up in baubles, and we are dangerously close to caring more about our gadgets than our family and neighbors.

With this in mind, Alex daringly "tortures" the new toy being pushed by corporate elite to control the masses. He attempts to find out-- or at least raise the question-- as to whether humanity will concern itself with more with the senseless destruction of a computer than it does with the torture and senseless killing of more than a million Iraqis (to put forward one example) along with countless others across the globe.

Did this video upset you?

If so, you are probably a dehumanized cword.

That being said, I was thinking about the dehumanization of people in our society and decided to give Alex's experiment another go.

Lets face it, videos of folks getting f**ked to death by horses go viral, and most couldn't care less.

Viewers aren't phased by that, nor do most care when a prisoner in Guantanomo is forced to endure all
kinds of heinous torture, such as a lengthy stint standing naked over their own piss and shit.
It appears citizens took an interest when it was trendy to care.

And the Wikileaks Collateral Murder Footage of troops gunning down civilians doesn't produce much outrage.

...Society is accustomed to these incidents as if reality is a simulated video game.

What are your thoughts on this subject?

Has "technology captured our humanity"?

Is the age of information dehumanizing our reality?

"If you let one ant stand up, they might all stand up."

Alex Jones
chris jones

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 02:30:08 PM »

EMP the games up.
                            My grandaughters are addicted to these things.

JT Coyoté

"REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 03:06:01 PM »

EMP the games up.
                            My grandaughters are addicted to these things.

Most of the women I know are totally absorbed by it... not all but the lions share... not as many men, but there are some. It creates a following... I know some folks who have it jacked into their TV as well...

All I wanna do is be able to hook a plow behind the horse and plow the field... or mill some wood to repair the barn or the house... carve on the stock of the old gun I'm building and cut a reamer for some loading dies for the old gun a fellow owns that needs them... I can still do the last two... for how long though,  I wonder....

If folks wanna pin their nose to that small screen and have their brain sucked out, I guess that's their business... a pity though...

JTCoyoté

"The people are the only legitimate
fountain of power, and it is from them that
the constitutional charter, under which the
several branches of government hold their
power, is derived."
~James Madison

iamc2

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 08:42:44 PM »

"Please : Please; please: GET the Young Folks OFF the Technological Illusion!

The frequencies from this mass brain washing is what the devils wants---Beware and Take Care to Get the Young Folks Off This Crap!

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."
Anon27

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 06:05:42 PM »

Long live the infowar!!!

"If you let one ant stand up, they might all stand up."

Alex Jones
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: