Media claims "Tea Party cheers letting uninsured die"

Author Topic: Media claims "Tea Party cheers letting uninsured die"  (Read 4134 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Media claims "Tea Party cheers letting uninsured die"
« on: September 13, 2011, 06:40:45 AM »
Check out the Bilderberg hoax of the century.

Wolf Blitzer (a man who helped kill over 1 million innocent Iraqis and over 15,000 American soldiers by helping get us into illegal wars based on false pretenses) asks the most ridiculous question about someone who did not get health insurance but who needs healthcare. Wolf asks if the government should pay or should the guy die.

1] Government healthcare has often killed people who use it because it is so backward ass and based on non-healthcare providers making decisions.

2] The goal of government healthcare is rationing, so they may just let him die anyway if it is too costly

3] Government did not help the Tuskeegee Experiment victims or over 100,000 other victims of government experiments which led to their impairments/death

4] Before Nixon and Kaiser Permanente agreed to give less care for more money, no one was turned away from community hospitals and doctors would readily assist the needy. It was a doctors' code. Now a doctor runs from an accident, goes into plastic surgery, or consulting rather than risk government mandates, malpractice insurance, and personal liabilities.

5] The government healthcare plan involves all records kept up to date in real time and easily hackable for profiling or the masses for future population control operations as mandated by Cass Sunstein, science czar, and Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor.

There over 100,000 posts on blogs which somehow claim that because of this disinformation, they wish to demonize all GOP including Ron Paul. They are mostly coming from the over $100 Million in tax payer funds used to prop up the failed unconstitutional deathcare plan. The first phase of the deathcare plan is to spread false information so that people think it is something that it is not. That is what is now going on and these paid false natrrative distributors make a living off of lying to the American public. The firms could include Renden and Lincoln groups who also covered up the death of Pat Tilman and the false narrative about Private Jessica Lynch.

Do not believe it, then explain the comments on this site:

http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/09/tea-party-audience-cheers-letting-the-uninsured-die/
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline tritonman

Re: Media claims "Tea Party cheers letting uninsured die"
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 07:46:28 AM »
This , no doubt, is going to get a lot of media coverage as we swing into the campaign upcoming.   >:(

Offline roonster

• Project Mindwake
Tea Party crowd at GOP debate cheers for uninsured man’s death
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 11:16:26 AM »
LOL WOW! The media really is on a Ron Paul Hunt

Examiner.com Article and Video  totally twisting any truth out of what was actually said.

Last night the crowd at the GOP presidential debate made some news in addition to the candidates. The debate in Tampa, Florida was hosted by CNN and the Tea Party Express.  The Tea Party based crowd frequently made their own views known by cheering on the most conservative positions of the candidates on stage.  At one point, as seen in the video to the left, some members of the crowd actually call for the death of an uninsured man who chose not to pay premiums.

Full article & Video:http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz-in-national/tea-party-crowd-at-gop-debate-cheers-for-uninsured-man-s-death-video

Offline Valerius

Re: Tea Party crowd at GOP debate cheers for uninsured man’s death
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 11:23:50 AM »
That was strange.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 11:39:00 AM »

Debates are not the place to discuss complicated issues like healthcare in any real detail as there is certainly not enough time to go over the intricacies of situational ethics.

The hypothetical proposed does not take into consideration the other aspects of Ron Paul's view regarding the whole of the issue of healthcare for those without coverage.  He's said plenty of times that he feels costs are grossly inflated and that the insurance companies, along with government mandates, practically control the market of healthcare at all levels.  Without such cost manipulation, not only could more people afford healthcare coverage, but more could afford needful services without the assistance of insurance.

Further, without market and cost manipulation, and with hospitals left to the free market, communities would appreciate a hospital that provides needful care for the less fortunate.

However, neither of those scenarios are possible so long as the border is wide open and a generalized societal entitlement mentality, allowing such charity to be exploited to the point of impracticality.

The soundbite nature of debates allows for little more than phrases like "free market" without the benefit of perspective.

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Offline starvosan

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 12:23:55 PM »
"Tea Party crowd at GOP debate cheers for uninsured man’s death"

Crowd?  There's maybe one or two jokers who shouted out 'yeah!' to that question.  I strongly suspect these people were provocateurs, designed to malign Ron Paul on this issue.

Offline roonster

• Project Mindwake
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 01:53:57 AM »
My Apologies for the repost Dig....I did search before I posted...not the most helpful search engine. ::)

Offline fred.greek

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 02:15:34 AM »
Health costs, or health “insurance”, are personal decisions.  YOU are not obligated to pay for surgery for my liver because I drink too much, and I do not owe you new lungs if you smoke.

Get the government, with the guns held to people’s heads, OUT of private health decisions

Retired but still working in the garden...

Offline decepticon

• Bury the past, rob us blind, leave nothing behind.
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 02:16:32 AM »
My Apologies for the repost Dig....I did search before I posted...not the most helpful search engine. ::)

Google 'forum.prisonplanet.com:tea party cheers letting uninsured die'
Ron Paul 2012...because Liberty is too big to fail.
Beat Bailout Barry!!!!!!!!

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 02:27:30 AM »
Hmm...that's weird I thought people booed Dr. Paul for making the point that people need to be more responsible.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline roonster

• Project Mindwake
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 02:29:36 AM »
I expect he's glad of "any" attention at this point.... ;D

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 04:41:31 AM »
I expect he's glad of "any" attention at this point.... ;D

yeah, they have even claimed that his policies killed his campaign manager 4 years ago and drove their family into $400K in debt. the MSM is not holding back at trying to ignore him while demonizing him.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 10:09:08 AM »
"What he should do is whatever he wants to do,” Paul replied. “That’s what freedom is all about, taking your own risks. This whole idea that you have to prepare to take care of everybody…”

Ron Paul answered the question right.  Most 30 year olds I know can barely pay their rent, gasoline, car insurance, food and utilities.  They cannot spend $200 to $400 a month on health insurance.  STOP THE WARS AND  MAKE CORPORATIONS PAY TAXES. THEN WE CAN TAKE CARE OF EVERYBODY'S HEALTH CARE.  THE GOVERNMENT IS BEYOND STUPID.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline lee51

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2011, 10:15:54 AM »
Health costs, or health “insurance”, are personal decisions.  YOU are not obligated to pay for surgery for my liver because I drink too much, and I do not owe you new lungs if you smoke.

Get the government, with the guns held to people’s heads, OUT of private health decisions

AGREED!!!!