Why doesn't Alex interview disinformation artist Judge Judy and her zionukettes?

Author Topic: Why doesn't Alex interview disinformation artist Judge Judy and her zionukettes?  (Read 29814 times)

Offline URpwneddude

• "You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Considering what Gov. Jesse Ventura had to say about Dr. Judy Wood's book, Where Did the Towers Go?, why won't Alex interview her?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
Re: Why doesn't Alex interview Dr. Judy Wood?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 11:32:51 pm »
Why give her an outlet? That's what she wants and needs.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline URpwneddude

• "You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Re: Why doesn't Alex interview Dr. Judy Wood?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 11:37:49 pm »
Why give her an outlet? That's what she wants and needs.

Why give her an outlet?  Are you kidding?  Have you read the book?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
No, I'm not kidding. and frankly, I could give two shits what she has to say. Directed energy is a red herring, and the intention is to make the truth movement, which is already a fringe movement, have little to no credibility. Without the directed energy bullshit, we have credibility, we have evidence which backs out theories/. But if we reverse course, and start talking about sci-fi bullshit, that credibility goes right out the window, especially when there is no evidence that supports that theory. And yes, I know that you fanbois like to think there is science and evidence that supports directed energy, but all the so called evidence that I've seen in that regards, is convenient, and easily interpreted in several ways, the common sense ways being the most explainable. There is a thread around here where fanbois like yourself, like to spew her type of dis-info. You might want to post there, as this thread will more than likely be merged with that one, since you insist on pushing her type of dis-info.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
Nano-Nukes
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 02:14:27 am »
Part Four Conclusions

1. Nano technology is a child of the nuclear industry. They work with atoms for goodness sakes; obviously nano started in the nuclear industry and the historical record proves so. More importantly, nano technology started in the military, the military industrial complex and the war machine because that’s where it was needed most.

2. Nano tech has advanced beyond our wildest dreams, quite rapidly in fact. As rapidly as the 911 First Responders dying from various rare cancers previously seen only in those exposed to radiation.

3. In the following chapter we’ll see that the military desperately needed to develop cleaner nuclear weapons so that they could be used more frequently and they needed very small nuclear weapons. What’s more, they needed weapons that didn’t use uranium or plutonium, the only two fissionable materials banned under all international treaties for above ground testing and use. That's where the deuterium-tritium fusion fission reaction comes in. Very little uranium is produced, quite a bit of tritium is produced and the radioactivity is reduced by 97% lasting just a week or so.

*From the text, "911: America Nuked" which I'm finishing up right now. Another free eMagazine I'd like to get feedback on. ♥
50 minutes ago near Minneapolis, MN · Unlike
likeYou and 5 others like this.
Tom Sheldon
Smaller bombs = smaller triggers and the race goes on.Insane.
49 minutes ago · Like
David Digby Richards
references please, extra points for reputable web sites
33 minutes ago · Like
David Digby Richards
I'm still looking for your video of "Big Ivan" / Tsar Bomba, allegedly without flash/heat
30 minutes ago · Like
Jeff Prager
I didn't say Big Ivan had no flash or heat. The heat was felt as far away as 700-1000 kilometers. See my next post above momentarily. These are all in my book, they use references such as Purdue Univ Physics Dept., Nuclear Many Body Theory Group, Jet Propulsion Lab, Pasadena, Analytical Imaging and Geophysics, UC Davis Delta Group Dept of Applied Science, Lawrence Livermore NL, US Department of Energy, Sandia, Oak Ridge, Military applications of microelectromechanical systems’, Report MR-175-OSD/AF/A, RAND Corporation, 1993, 57 pp. Johndale C. Solem, ‘On the mobility of military microrobots’, Report LA-12133, Los Alamos National Laboratory, July 1991, 17 pp.. etc, etc., all linked. All my books are the same.