Thrive Movie: Another NWO New Age/Zeitgeist Movement Distraction

Author Topic: Thrive Movie: Another NWO New Age/Zeitgeist Movement Distraction  (Read 51777 times)

Offline Freeski

Re: Thrive Movie: Another NWO New Age/Zeitgeist Movement Distraction
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2011, 05:48:20 PM »
lol, I was reading through this to see if I wanted to watch it and had pretty much decided against it, then I read UNBUMp.  and thought that would about sum up my feelings.  Unbump just hit a funny bone with me lol.
I used lol twice in the same comment, does that make me gay or just happy? ;D

Gay, the old happy! ;D
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2011, 05:49:38 PM »
I would say watch it and decide for yourself. 

Also watch the Larouche stuff and David Icke and Alan Watt, Tarpley, Ron Paul, etc.  The more viewpoints you hear the better.

I don't know, except for the free energy/UFO stuff, I didn't see any problem with it.  Other than wasting some time, it's not going to melt your brain by watching something you may or may not agree with.  I've read Mein Kampf and the Communist Manifesto, but I'm neither a Nazi or Communist. 

Totally agree!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Rtruth

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2012, 11:46:53 PM »
I actually liked this movie. Seemed actually legit. I'm not a propaganda expert but I didn't get the sense that it was blatent lying like you see in main stream media. It raised a lot of valid points I think. I think it would be cool to see more big budget movies like this.

Jordan

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2012, 02:12:47 PM »
I actually liked this movie. Seemed actually legit. I'm not a propaganda expert but I didn't get the sense that it was blatent lying like you see in main stream media. It raised a lot of valid points I think. I think it would be cool to see more big budget movies like this.

It sounds dreamy but all I know is who is staring in it. The Gambles, and they have been a sympathetic voice to the NWO movement and globalism for quite some time. Maybe things have changed? Maybe not ...

Offline goforward

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2012, 03:27:33 PM »
 ;D
what's dawning here?...
http://youtu.be/N9oq_IskRIg
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Offline PatriotX

• When pawns come to life, things get interesting...
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 12:14:58 PM »
Alex Jones is now on the THRIVE bandwagon.....Somebody needs to get him off the horse and quick!

This is being promoted in the Zeitgeist/Venus Project modus operandi, and you can bet there are Luciferian interests behind this controlled opposition hit piece that has overwhelming truths mixed with sideline distractions while engulfing many folk who have good intentions.....

I for one don't trust the movement.
Whose Game Are You Playing?

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2012, 12:17:31 PM »
Maybe his spidey senses are down from the recent road trip.....I dunno.

:-\

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2012, 12:36:38 PM »
The date 11-11-11 has special occult significance.  No mystery that such a movie/documentary premiered on this date exposing a great deal, while at the same time ramping up a mass psychosis/indoctrination campaign with regard for a collective solution for those who happen to be looking for a way out of this prison planet system (littered with "New Age" brainwashing).  Of course, the "Ascended Masters" of the Universe will be our guide if the Rockefellers, the Rothschild's and the Crowns have failed us.....

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2012, 12:49:47 PM »
Yes,

This has always been the problem.  The most perfect and seductive of lies give us just enough truth to diffuse any suspicion and invite our trust.  Yet one drop of poison is still poison, never mind the flavor of the kool-aid.  Social engineers are now at a point with this mass awakening that it requires them to expose themselves to a greater degree and come out into the partial view (if not full view) of their subjects.  However, they will not do this without conjuring a philosophical rationale and a moral high ground through mass indoctrination and predictive programming.  They may even perform the grand finale hat-trick and invoke the alien seed card with a smattering of the Annunaki from ancient mythos.  The documovie "THRIVE" appears to be heading somewhat in this direction just based on the previews.  Now we look for "disclosure". 

Nonetheless,

It seems they have it ALL planned out for us, and I mean ALL as if we are following a script to the letter!

Here is the other side of the equation (Zeitgeist/Venus Project and Sustainable Living).  This might even explain some of the ghost cities being built (with no current population).  Build it and they will come (when all else is destroyed, unusable, and/or uninhabitable)?  A long time ago, I sent a link showing these remarkable ghost cities in China (numerous, though perhaps not as advanced as the city models depicted in the following link).  This leaves me wondering if such cities are being retrofitted for ubiquitous computing technologies (EVERYWARE) as model Brave New World metropolis hubs and merely await the provocation of a mass exodus (jury still out) in the aftermath of what is yet to come.....but that is a tangent to the thrust of this discussion.

Here is the Venus Project:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w1F1DkxWxo&feature=related
(I must admit, the architecture is quite appealing with the exception of having so many central nodes and hubs for monitoring every facet of your life.  Reminds me of the movies, Logan's Run and Blade Runner).

Research "Zeitgeist Movement" as well and the desire for a cashless system.....Then you have the embedding of this EVERYWHERE technology with a virtually omniscient biometric surveillance control grid.  Add to that the transhuman integration of society through cybernetics (THE SINGULARITY), and welcome to your future dystopia called "Utopia"....in a land dreamed up by New Age humanists/transhumanists where Science is the new and more perfect GOD - if ever there was one!!

For now, TPTB are going to crash  the present system and introduce the NEW WORLD ORDER through subterfuge, chaos, and implosion world-wide.....It is happening on multiple fronts even as we communicate our resolve to restore our land.  Continuity of government (world government) is being built in parallel and is the only thing holding them back (TPTB don't have all their ducks in a row just yet, and the opposition has not been summarily extinguished and/or co-opted).

To say it is all by design would be to simply state the obvious anymore.

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2012, 12:54:58 PM »
THRIVE is just a fancy and inviting term for justifying this transition into the final installment of dystopia giving humanity a sense of hope as we move forward and shed the old. 

And yes, I did watch the entire movie.

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2012, 12:59:44 PM »
The future is here, asking only that we enter the Machine.........projecting immortality through synthetic evolution of the human race.  Huge deception at work.  It is one thing to use advanced technology, and yet quite another to integrate and merge with it utterly and completely! 

I realize this is is outside the primary thrust of the movie THRIVE, nonetheless the collective trends together  will be an accomplice to the agenda at hand. 

The ongoing efforts to build the MATRIX continue:

http://2045.com/articles/29105.html

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2012, 01:04:08 PM »
The movie "THRIVE" is not going to wake up the LEFT as Alex intimates.  It is only going to solidify their resolve to committ to the final endgame with full justification.

A snare, it is......

I am out for now.

PX.    ;)

Offline InfoStorm

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2012, 10:56:20 PM »
theosophy cant be fullfilled until they get rid of all the bad vibrating people. This "thrive" is strickly NEW AGE which is advocated by Lucis Trust and the UN.

It's now for sale at Prisonplanet.com.as well. I have to ask myself why.

I only just heard Jones interview the film makers. They seem to want to reinvent the wheel.

What's that old bolshevik saying about controlling your enemy, by leading them?

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline VibinHigher

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2014, 02:33:57 PM »
Hi everyone! Just wanted to share an interview I did recently.

It's with Elisabet Sahtouris, evolutionary biologist that was in the movie Thrive. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPSENTsIGQ0

My website, where other interviews and podcasts are available is:

http://www.VibinHigher.com

Offline VibinHigher

My second Podcast
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2014, 04:39:43 PM »
Hi everyone!

I've just finished my second podcast, and wanted to share it for anyone that might be interested. I interviewed a woman whose in a film that they sell in the Infowars store, Thrive. Check it out and let me know what you think:

http://blog.vibinhigher.com/2014/02/dr-elisabet-sahtouris-interview/

Offline JohnBFTOR

• The Banksters Of Trilateral
Re: My second Podcast
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2014, 09:48:59 PM »
Thank you

Theosophical Society GI Gurdjieff Waking Up from the Sleep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKwyRKBVk_0
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?
http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y32uFsgFmeQ

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2014, 05:39:41 PM »
Hi everyone! Just wanted to share an interview I did recently.

It's with Elisabet Sahtouris, evolutionary biologist that was in the movie Thrive. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPSENTsIGQ0

My website, where other interviews and podcasts are available is:

http://www.VibinHigher.com

Thrive is a propaganda film meant for the kool-aid drinkers.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline ProphetPX

« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2015, 04:51:30 PM »
"INTERVIEWS in THRIVE
Duane Elgin, Nassim Haramein, Steven Greer, Jack Kasher, Daniel Sheehan, Adam Trombly, Brian O’Leary, Vandana Shiva, John Gatto, John Robbins, Deepak Chopra, David Icke, Catherine Austin Fitts, G. Edward Griffin, Bill Still, John Perkins, Paul Hawken, Aqeela Sherrills, Evon Peter, Angel Kyodo Williams, Elisabet Sahtouris, Amy Goodman, and Barbara Marx Hubbard."

THIS IS WHY I DO NOT LIKE THAT MOVIE
BARBARA MARX HUBBARD is LITERALLY ONE OF THE MOST EVIL WOMEN ALIVE ON THIS PLANET RIGHT NOW.
if you have never looked into her, YOU NEED to!!!!!!!!

Deepak Chopra is also a SERIOUS DETRIMENT to humanity as well
Nassim Haramein is OF ANTICHRIST as well (he is an astro-theologist who twists the bible!)

David Icke is HORRIBLE

Amy Goodman runs Democracy NOW, a FORD Foundation / NWO globalist news organization .... sigh! She BARELY EVER tells the whole truth.... but sometimes

The only good speakers in there that i would ever even care to listen to are: Fitz, Griffin, Still, Gatto, Perkins (who is also a SHAMAN / NEW AGER but he did expose global economy), and MAYBE GREER (but i am leery of his stance on UFOs)

IF IT WERE NOT for Perkins' exposure of the money system and being an economic hitman, i would NEVER EVER listen to him because he OPENLY PUSHES PAGAN Shamanism! :(
So no, that movie itself is FULL OF YEAST (leaven) -- aka "half truths" aka "LIES mixed with maybe some decent stuff"

Hubbard is THE ABSOLUTE WORST EVER person on that entire list though, closely followed by Chopra who is almost as bad.
People do not even know what they are doing when they watch that kind of shit :(

You see, if you know about what certain people teach, their actual DOCTRINES, you CAN ACTUALLY judge things even if you do not even watch or partake in them.

Leopards do NOT change their spots -- unless that leopard goes to Jesus. And as far as i know, there are a lot of leopards in there with the SAME SPOTS as i have seen for YEARS.