Who is the enemy?

Author Topic: Who is the enemy?  (Read 58051 times)

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Who is the enemy?
« on: September 03, 2011, 08:07:29 AM »
You want to know who we're fighting?
Who the real enemies are?
Watch this video; lecture by Dr. John Coleman, and understand who we're up against:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV77hzXgd3U&feature=related

These people operate on a global perspective.
They ARE the "one world government".

THEY are destroying the middle class.
The de-industrialization of western countries is happening because THEY are executing their plans. We are watching them rip countries to shreds, kill millions of people, take absolute control of resources, and give us media propaganda to engage our anger and direct it to the "enemies" they manufacture.

THEY are the people behind the manufactured "enemies" - they instigate infighting; so we focus our anger on each other: we hate the muslims, we hate the jews, we hate the christians, we hate the democrats, we hate the republicans.... we hate each other.

They remain safe and protected from scrutiny because they have created a system to shield them from view. We see the David Rockefellers, the Ben Bernankes, the Barack Obamas; we see only their minions. Puppets, all.

But to see behind those puppets; to view the real controllers is to violate their carefully constructed shield of invisibility. For this you will be called 'paranoid'. This is a psyop: you are being marginalized with stigmatizing labels because you are a threat. We are so conditioned to herd mentality; we are fearful of being labeled and ostracized. To accept that, and remain silent in the face of this threat is to surrender to their control.

These are the real enemies: the people controlling the puppets in government, industries including pharma, agri-business, defense contractors, non-profit 'humanitarian' organizations, and the media propaganda machines that serve up our daily doses of conditioning to keep us in the dark. To keep us fighting amongst ourselves.

Info: The Club of Rome
Info: The Committee of 300
Info: The Bilderberg Group

The next time you think to perpetuate the false enemy agenda; to post something that fear-mongers about any group of people, think about these 'clubs'. They've planted the seeds to grow hatred, and you are providing fertilizer every time you spread the hate.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Who is the enemy?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 09:05:38 AM »
  GREAT VIDEO THAT SUMS UP OUR FUTURE IF WE DON'T STOP THESE RAT BASTARDS!!!

When you get men setting themselves up as greater than the Constitution of the United States, you get anarchy and eventually tyranny. --- John Coleman

(i.e.  THE SUPER COMMITTEE---aka THE COMMITTEE OF 13)

Paranoid---"Let me tell you what the the real meaning of paranoid is.  It is a man or a person who has the ability to link events that seemingly are not connected."---John Coleman
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 09:13:28 AM »

You tube video---Dr. John Coleman on the AJ Show.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XG9nAW3zLA
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 09:43:16 AM »
nice post, good job
What do you under-stand?

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 12:31:15 PM »
When anyone says man that was a scary movie,  I will show them this.  Nothing from hollywood can match the truth.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline attietewd

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 04:15:58 PM »

I noticed most comments beneath the video at youtube had nothing to do with the video and were quite boring.  Which could be a diversionary tactic to discourage piqued interest from casual viewers IMO.  But one removed comment caught my eye:

comment removed by Homeland Security
bd1965  7 months ago
???

“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline chris jones

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 10:38:40 AM »
 Excellant, the truth gets me wired up, this film deserves a moment of silence and contemplation.
 The industrial revolution brought about the rise of this nation, without industry as an economic base what is to be the outcome? The collapse of the middle class, just as was the downfall of the Roman Empire.
  This was a crystal clear image of what is taking place, my hats off to these men.
A anlysis: (We are nothing but worms in their elite garden).
The barricade to these demigods was our constitution. It has been attacked, the tree of liberty has been ripped from our soil, the beacon of light has been extinguished.
 R.P has brought the truth to the citizenry, do the people want it?

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 11:33:44 AM »
Bump for later reply
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 12:03:43 AM »
Thanks for the video!

After I had my brief personal encounter with the black (or dark) nobility and their oligarchical minions I needed some help in understanding these people.  The work by Dr. Coleman really helped me embark on my own journey of research and meetings with remarkable men.  

I'm certain that his health issues were not coincidental.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 05:39:00 PM »
There a lot more people awake now than say in 2006 when ENDGAME came out.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 06:38:12 PM »
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-true-story-of-the-bilderberg-group-and-what-they-may-be-planning-now/13808

"The True Story of the Bilderberg Group" and What They May Be Planning Now

A Review of Daniel Estulin's book

by Stephen Lendman

Global Research
June 1, 2009

For over 14 years, Daniel Estulin has investigated and researched the Bilderberg Group's far-reaching influence on business and finance, global politics, war and peace, and control of the world's resources and its money.

His book, "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group," was published in 2005 and is now updated in a new 2009 edition. He states that in 1954, "the most powerful men in the world met for the first time" in Oosterbeek, Netherlands, "debated the future of the world," and decided to meet annually in secret. They called themselves the Bilderberg Group with a membership representing a who's who of world power elites, mostly from America, Canada, and Western Europe with familiar names like David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, Gordon Brown, Angela Merkel, Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Larry Summers, Tim Geithner, Lloyd Blankfein, George Soros, Donald Rumsfeld, Rupert Murdoch, other heads of state, influential senators, congressmen and parliamentarians, Pentagon and NATO brass, members of European royalty, selected media figures, and invited others - some quietly by some accounts like Barack Obama and many of his top officials.

Always well represented are top figures from the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), IMF, World Bank, Trilateral Commission, EU, and powerful central bankers from the Federal Reserve, the ECB's Jean-Claude Trichet, and Bank of England's Mervyn King.

For over half a century, no agenda or discussion topics became public nor is any press coverage allowed. The few invited fourth estate attendees and their bosses are sworn to secrecy. Nonetheless, Estulin undertook "an investigative journey" that became his life's work. He states:

"Slowly, one by one, I have penetrated the layers of secrecy surrounding the Bilderberg Group, but I could not have done this withot help of 'conscientious objectors' from inside, as well as outside, the Group's membership." As a result, he keeps their names confidential.

Whatever its early mission, the Group is now "a shadow world government....threaten(ing) to take away our right to direct our own destinies (by creating) a disturbing reality" very much harming the public's welfare. In short, Bilderbergers want to supplant individual nation-state sovereignty with an all-powerful global government, corporate controlled, and check-mated by militarized enforcement.

"Imagine a private club where presidents, prime ministers, international bankers and generals rub shoulders, where gracious royal chaperones ensure everyone gets along, and where the people running the wars, markets, and Europe (and America) say what they never dare say in public."

Early in its history, Bilderbergers decided "to create an 'Aristocracy of purpose' between Europe and the United States (to reach consensus to rule the world on matters of) policy, economics, and (overall) strategy." NATO was essential for their plans - to ensure "perpetual war (and) nuclear blackmail" to be used as necessary. Then proceed to loot the planet, achieve fabulous wealth and power, and crush all challengers to keep it.

Along with military dominance, controlling the world's money is crucial for with it comes absolute control as the powerful 19th century Rothschild family understood. As the patriarch Amschel Rothschild once said: "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws."

Bilderbergers comprise the world's most exclusive club. No one buys their way in. Only the Group's Steering Committee decides whom to invite, and in all cases participants are adherents to One World Order governance run by top power elites.

According to Steering Committee rules:

"the invited guests must come alone; no wives, girlfriends, husbands or boyfriends. Personal assistants (meaning security, bodyguards, CIA or other secret service protectors) cannot attend the conference and must eat in a separate hall. (Also) The guests are explicitly forbidden from giving interviews to journalists" or divulge anything that goes on in meetings.

Host governments provide overall security to keep away outsiders. One-third of attendees are political figures. The others are from industry, finance, academia, labor and communications.

Meeting procedure is by Chatham House Rules letting attendees freely express their views in a relaxed atmosphere knowing nothing said will be quoted or revealed to the public. Meetings "are always frank, but do not always conclude with consensus."

Membership consists of annual attendees (around 80 of the world's most powerful) and others only invited occasionally because of their knowledge or involvement in relevant topics. Those most valued are asked back, and some first-timers are chosen for their possible later usefulness.

Arkansas governor Bill Clinton, for example, who attended in 1991. "There, David Rockefeller told (him) why the North American Free Trade Agreement....was a Bilderberg priority and that the group needed him to support it. The next year, Clinton was elected president," and on January 1, 1994 NAFTA took effect. Numerous other examples are similar, including who gets chosen for powerful government, military and other key positions.

Bilderberg Objectives

The Group's grand design is for "a One World Government (World Company) with a single, global marketplace, policed by one world army, and financially regulated by one 'World (Central) Bank' using one global currency." Their "wish list" includes:

-- "one international identity (observing) one set of universal values;"

-- centralized control of world populations by "mind control;" in other words, controlling world public opinion;

-- a New World Order with no middle class, only "rulers and servants (serfs)," and, of course, no democracy;

-- "a zero-growth society" without prosperity or progress, only greater wealth and power for the rulers;

-- manufactured crises and perpetual wars;

-- absolute control of education to program the public mind and train those chosen for various roles;

-- "centralized control of all foreign and domestic policies;" one size fits all globally;

-- using the UN as a de facto world government imposing a UN tax on "world citizens;"

-- expanding NAFTA and WTO globally;

-- making NATO a world military;

-- imposing a universal legal system; and

-- a global "welfare state where obedient slaves will be rewarded and non-conformists targeted for extermination."

[Continued...]
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 06:38:37 PM »
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-federal-reserve-cartel-the-eight-families/25080

The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families

by Dean Henderson

Global Research
June 1, 2011

(Part one of a four-part series)

The Four Horsemen of Banking (Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup and Wells Fargo) own the Four Horsemen of Oil (Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch/Shell, BP Amoco and Chevron Texaco); in tandem with Deutsche Bank, BNP, Barclays and other European old money behemoths.  But their monopoly over the global economy does not end at the edge of the oil patch.

According to company 10K filings to the SEC, the Four Horsemen of Banking are among the top ten stock holders of virtually every Fortune 500 corporation.[1]

So who then are the stockholders in these money center banks?

This information is guarded much more closely.  My queries to bank regulatory agencies regarding stock ownership in the top 25 US bank holding companies were given Freedom of Information Act status, before being denied on “national security” grounds.  This is rather ironic, since many of the bank’s stockholders reside in Europe.

One important repository for the wealth of the global oligarchy that owns these bank holding companies is US Trust Corporation - founded in 1853 and now owned by Bank of America.  A recent US Trust Corporate Director and Honorary Trustee was Walter Rothschild.  Other directors included Daniel Davison of JP Morgan Chase, Richard Tucker of Exxon Mobil, Daniel Roberts of Citigroup and Marshall Schwartz of Morgan Stanley. [2]

J. W. McCallister, an oil industry insider with House of Saud connections, wrote in The Grim Reaper that information he acquired from Saudi bankers cited 80% ownership of the New York Federal Reserve Bank- by far the most powerful Fed branch- by just eight families, four of which reside in the US.  They are the Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Lehmans and Kuhn Loebs of New York; the Rothschilds of Paris and London; the Warburgs of Hamburg; the Lazards of Paris; and the Israel Moses Seifs of Rome.

CPA Thomas D. Schauf corroborates McCallister’s claims, adding that ten banks control all twelve Federal Reserve Bank branches.  He names N.M. Rothschild of London, Rothschild Bank of Berlin, Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Warburg Bank of Amsterdam, Lehman Brothers of New York, Lazard Brothers of Paris, Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York, Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy, Goldman Sachs of New York and JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York.  Schauf lists William Rockefeller, Paul Warburg, Jacob Schiff and James Stillman as individuals who own large shares of the Fed. [3]  The Schiffs are insiders at Kuhn Loeb.  The Stillmans are Citigroup insiders, who married into the Rockefeller clan at the turn of the century.

Eustace Mullins came to the same conclusions in his book The Secrets of the Federal Reserve, in which he displays charts connecting the Fed and its member banks to the families of Rothschild, Warburg, Rockefeller and the others. [4]

The control that these banking families exert over the global economy cannot be overstated and is quite intentionally shrouded in secrecy.  Their corporate media arm is quick to discredit any information exposing this private central banking cartel as “conspiracy theory”.  Yet the facts remain.

The House of Morgan

The Federal Reserve Bank was born in 1913, the same year US banking scion J. Pierpont Morgan died and the Rockefeller Foundation was formed.  The House of Morgan presided over American finance from the corner of Wall Street and Broad, acting as quasi-US central bank since 1838, when George Peabody founded it in London.

Peabody was a business associate of the Rothschilds.  In 1952 Fed researcher Eustace Mullins put forth the supposition that the Morgans were nothing more than Rothschild agents.  Mullins wrote that the Rothschilds, “…preferred to operate anonymously in the US behind the facade of J.P. Morgan & Company”. [5]

Author Gabriel Kolko stated, “Morgan’s activities in 1895-1896 in selling US gold bonds in Europe were based on an alliance with the House of Rothschild.” [6]

The Morgan financial octopus wrapped its tentacles quickly around the globe.  Morgan Grenfell operated in London.  Morgan et Ce ruled Paris.  The Rothschild's Lambert cousins set up Drexel & Company in Philadelphia.

The House of Morgan catered to the Astors, DuPonts, Guggenheims, Vanderbilts and Rockefellers.  It financed the launch of AT&T, General Motors, General Electric and DuPont.  Like the London-based Rothschild and Barings banks, Morgan became part of the power structure in many countries.

By 1890 the House of Morgan was lending to Egypt’s central bank, financing Russian railroads, floating Brazilian provincial government bonds and funding Argentine public works projects.  A recession in 1893 enhanced Morgan’s power.  That year Morgan saved the US government from a bank panic, forming a syndicate to prop up government reserves with a shipment of $62 million worth of Rothschild gold. [7]

Morgan was the driving force behind Western expansion in the US, financing and controlling West-bound railroads through voting trusts.  In 1879 Cornelius Vanderbilt’s Morgan-financed New York Central Railroad gave preferential shipping rates to John D. Rockefeller’s budding Standard Oil monopoly, cementing the Rockefeller/Morgan relationship.

The House of Morgan now fell under Rothschild and Rockefeller family control.  A New York Herald headline read, “Railroad Kings Form Gigantic Trust”.  J. Pierpont Morgan, who once stated, “Competition is a sin”, now opined gleefully, “Think of it.  All competing railroad traffic west of St. Louis placed in the control of about thirty men.”[8]

Morgan and Edward Harriman’s banker Kuhn Loeb held a monopoly over the railroads, while banking dynasties Lehman, Goldman Sachs and Lazard joined the Rockefellers in controlling the US industrial base. [9]

In 1903 Banker’s Trust was set up by the Eight Families.  Benjamin Strong of Banker’s Trust was the first Governor of the New York Federal Reserve Bank.  The 1913 creation of the Fed fused the power of the Eight Families to the military and diplomatic might of the US government.  If their overseas loans went unpaid, the oligarchs could now deploy US Marines to collect the debts.  Morgan, Chase and Citibank formed an international lending syndicate.

The House of Morgan was cozy with the British House of Windsor and the Italian House of Savoy. The Kuhn Loebs, Warburgs, Lehmans, Lazards, Israel Moses Seifs and Goldman Sachs also had close ties to European royalty. By 1895 Morgan controlled the flow of gold in and out of the US. The first American wave of mergers was in its infancy and was being promoted by the bankers. In 1897 there were sixty-nine industrial mergers. By 1899 there were twelve-hundred. In 1904 John Moody - founder of Moody’s Investor Services - said it was impossible to talk of Rockefeller and Morgan interests as separate. [10]

Public distrust of the combine spread. Many considered them traitors working for European old money. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil, Andrew Carnegie’s US Steel and Edward Harriman’s railroads were all financed by banker Jacob Schiff at Kuhn Loeb, who worked closely with the European Rothschilds.

Several Western states banned the bankers. Populist preacher William Jennings Bryan was thrice the Democratic nominee for President from 1896 -1908. The central theme of his anti-imperialist campaign was that America was falling into a trap of “financial servitude to British capital”. Teddy Roosevelt defeated Bryan in 1908, but was forced by this spreading populist wildfire to enact the Sherman Anti-Trust Act. He then went after the Standard Oil Trust.

In 1912 the Pujo hearings were held, addressing concentration of power on Wall Street. That same year Mrs. Edward Harriman sold her substantial shares in New York’s Guaranty Trust Bank to J.P. Morgan, creating Morgan Guaranty Trust. Judge Louis Brandeis convinced President Woodrow Wilson to call for an end to interlocking board directorates. In 1914 the Clayton Anti-Trust Act was passed.

Jack Morgan - J. Pierpont’s son and successor - responded by calling on Morgan clients Remington and Winchester to increase arms production. He argued that the US needed to enter WWI. Goaded by the Carnegie Foundation and other oligarchy fronts, Wilson accommodated. As Charles Tansill wrote in America Goes to War, “Even before the clash of arms, the French firm of Rothschild Freres cabled to Morgan & Company in New York suggesting the flotation of a loan of $100 million, a substantial part of which was to be left in the US to pay for French purchases of American goods.”

The House of Morgan financed half the US war effort, while receiving commissions for lining up contractors like GE, Du Pont, US Steel, Kennecott and ASARCO. All were Morgan clients. Morgan also financed the British Boer War in South Africa and the Franco-Prussian War. The 1919 Paris Peace Conference was presided over by Morgan, which led both German and Allied reconstruction efforts. [11]

In the 1930’s populism resurfaced in America after Goldman Sachs, Lehman Bank and others profited from the Crash of 1929. [12] House Banking Committee Chairman Louis McFadden (D-NY) said of the Great Depression, “It was no accident. It was a carefully contrived occurrence...The international bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so they might emerge as rulers of us all”.

Sen. Gerald Nye (D-ND) chaired a munitions investigation in 1936. Nye concluded that the House of Morgan had plunged the US into WWI to protect loans and create a booming arms industry. Nye later produced a document titled The Next War, which cynically referred to “the old goddess of democracy trick”, through which Japan could be used to lure the US into WWII.

In 1937 Interior Secretary Harold Ickes warned of the influence of “America’s 60 Families”. Historian Ferdinand Lundberg later penned a book of the exact same title. Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas decried, “Morgan influence...the most pernicious one in industry and finance today.”

Jack Morgan responded by nudging the US towards WWII. Morgan had close relations with the Iwasaki and Dan families - Japan’s two wealthiest clans - who have owned Mitsubishi and Mitsui, respectively, since the companies emerged from 17th Century shogunates. When Japan invaded Manchuria, slaughtering Chinese peasants at Nanking, Morgan downplayed the incident. Morgan also had close relations with Italian fascist Benito Mussolini, while German Nazi Dr. Hjalmer Schacht was a Morgan Bank liaison during WWII. After the war Morgan representatives met with Schacht at the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) in Basel, Switzerland. [13]

The House of Rockefeller

BIS is the most powerful bank in the world, a global central bank for the Eight Families who control the private central banks of almost all Western and developing nations. The first President of BIS was Rockefeller banker Gates McGarrah- an official at Chase Manhattan and the Federal Reserve. McGarrah was the grandfather of former CIA director Richard Helms. The Rockefellers- like the Morgans- had close ties to London. David Icke writes in Children of the Matrix, that the Rockefellers and Morgans were just “gofers” for the European Rothschilds. [14]

BIS is owned by the Federal Reserve, Bank of England, Bank of Italy, Bank of Canada, Swiss National Bank, Nederlandsche Bank, Bundesbank and Bank of France.

Historian Carroll Quigley wrote in his epic book Tragedy and Hope that BIS was part of a plan, “to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...to be controlled in a feudalistic fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert by secret agreements.”

[Continued...]

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 06:39:05 PM »
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-federal-reserve-cartel-freemasons-and-the-house-of-rothschild/25179

The Federal Reserve Cartel: Freemasons and The House of Rothschild

by Dean Henderson

Global Research
June 8, 2011

(Part two of a four-part series)

In 1789 Alexander Hamilton became the first Treasury Secretary of the United States.  Hamilton was one of many Founding Fathers who were Freemasons.  He had close relations with the Rothschild family which owns the Bank of England and leads the European Freemason movement.  George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, John Jay, Ethan Allen, Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, John Brown and Roger Sherman were all Masons.

Andrew Hamilton

Roger Livingston helped Sherman and Franklin write the Declaration of Independence. He gave George Washington his oaths of office while he was Grand Master of the New York Grand Lodge of Freemasons. Washington himself was Grand Master of the Virginia Lodge. Of the General Officers in the Revolutionary Army, thirty-three were Masons. This was highly symbolic since 33rd Degree Masons become Illuminated. [1]

Populist founding fathers led by John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and Thomas Paine- none of whom were Masons- wanted to completely severe ties with the British Crown, but were overruled by the Masonic faction led by Washington, Hamilton and Grand Master of the St. Andrews Lodge in Boston General Joseph Warren, who wanted to “defy Parliament but remain loyal to the Crown”. St. Andrews Lodge was the hub of New World Masonry and began issuing Knights Templar Degrees in 1769. [2]

General Joseph Warren

All US Masonic lodges are to this day warranted by the British Crown, whom they serve as a global intelligence and counterrevolutionary subversion network. Their most recent initiative is the Masonic Child Identification Program (CHIP). According to Wikipedia, the CHIP programs allow parents the opportunity to create a kit of identifying materials for their child, free of charge. The kit contains a fingerprint card, a physical description, a video, computer disk, or DVD of the child, a dental imprint, and a DNA sample.

The First Continental Congress convened in Philadelphia in 1774 under the Presidency of Peyton Randolph, who succeeded Washington as Grand Master of the Virginia Lodge. The Second Continental Congress convened in 1775 under the Presidency of Freemason John Hancock. Peyton’s brother William succeeded him as Virginia Lodge Grand Master and became the leading proponent of centralization and federalism at the First Constitutional Convention in 1787. The federalism at the heart of the US Constitution is identical to the federalism laid out in the Freemason’s Anderson’s Constitutions of 1723. William Randolph became the nation’s first Attorney General and Secretary of State under George Washington. His family returned to England loyal to the Crown. John Marshall, the nation’s first Supreme Court Justice, was also a Mason. [3]

When Benjamin Franklin journeyed to France to seek financial help for American revolutionaries, his meetings took place at Rothschild banks. He brokered arms sales via German Mason Baron von Steuben. His Committees of Correspondence operated through Freemason channels and paralleled a British spy network. In 1776 Franklin became de facto Ambassador to France. In 1779 he became Grand Master of the French Neuf Soeurs (Nine Sisters) Lodge, to which John Paul Jones and Voltaire belonged. Franklin was also a member of the more secretive Royal Lodge of Commanders of the Temple West of Carcasonne, whose members included Frederick Prince of Whales. While Franklin preached temperance in the US, he cavorted wildly with his Lodge brothers in Europe. Franklin served as Postmaster General from the 1750’s to 1775 - a role traditionally relegated to British spies. [4]

With Rothschild financing Alexander Hamilton founded two New York banks, including Bank of New York. [5] He died in a gun battle with Aaron Burr, who founded Bank of Manhattan with Kuhn Loeb financing. Hamilton exemplified the contempt which the Eight Families hold towards common people, once stating, “All communities divide themselves into the few and the many. The first are the rich and the well born, the others the mass of the people...The people are turbulent and changing; they seldom judge and determine right. Give therefore to the first class a distinct, permanent share of government. They will check the unsteadiness of the second.”[6]

Hamilton was only the first in a series of Eight Families cronies to hold the key position of Treasury Secretary. In recent times Kennedy Treasury Secretary Douglas Dillon came from Dillon Read (now part of UBS Warburg). Nixon Treasury Secretaries David Kennedy and William Simon came from Continental Illinois Bank (now part of Bank of America) and Salomon Brothers (now part of Citigroup), respectively. Carter Treasury Secretary Michael Blumenthal came from Goldman Sachs, Reagan Treasury Secretary Donald Regan came from Merrill Lynch (now part of Bank of America), Bush Sr. Treasury Secretary Nicholas Brady came from Dillon Read (UBS Warburg) and both Clinton Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin and Bush Jr. Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson came from Goldman Sachs. Obama Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner worked at Kissinger Associates and the New York Fed.

Thomas Jefferson argued that the United States needed a publicly-owned central bank so that European monarchs and aristocrats could not use the printing of money to control the affairs of the new nation. Jefferson extolled, “A country which expects to remain ignorant and free...expects that which has never been and that which will never be. There is scarcely a King in a hundred who would not, if he could, follow the example of Pharaoh – get first all the people’s money, then all their lands and then make them and their children servants forever...banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies. Already they have raised up a money aristocracy.” Jefferson watched as the Euro-banking conspiracy to control the United States unfolded, weighing in, “Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of the day, but a series of oppressions begun at a distinguished period, unalterable through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery”. [7]

But the Rothschild-sponsored Hamilton’s arguments for a private US central bank carried the day. In 1791 the Bank of the United States (BUS) was founded, with the Rothschilds as main owners. The bank’s charter was to run out in 1811. Public opinion ran in favor of revoking the charter and replacing it with a Jeffersonian public central bank. The debate was postponed as the nation was plunged by the Euro-bankers into the War of 1812. Amidst a climate of fear and economic hardship, Hamilton’s bank got its charter renewed in 1816.

Old Hickory, Honest Abe & Camelot

In 1828 Andrew Jackson took a run at the US Presidency. Throughout his campaign he railed against the international bankers who controlled the BUS. Jackson ranted, “You are a den of vipers. I intend to expose you and by Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people understood the rank injustices of our money and banking system there would be a revolution before morning.”

Jackson won the election and revoked the bank’s charter stating, “The Act seems to be predicated on an erroneous idea that the present shareholders have a prescriptive right to not only the favor, but the bounty of the government...for their benefit does this Act exclude the whole American people from competition in the purchase of this monopoly. Present stockholders and those inheriting their rights as successors be established a privileged order, clothed both with great political power and enjoying immense pecuniary advantages from their connection with government. Should its influence be concentrated under the operation of such an Act as this, in the hands of a self-elected directory whose interests are identified with those of the foreign stockholders, will there not be cause to tremble for the independence of our country in war...controlling our currency, receiving our public monies and holding thousands of our citizens independence, it would be more formidable and dangerous than the naval and military power of the enemy. It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government for selfish purposes...to make the rich richer and more powerful. Many of our rich men have not been content with equal protection and equal benefits, but have besought us to make them richer by acts of Congress. I have done my duty to this country.”[8]

Populism prevailed and Jackson was re-elected. In 1835 he was the target of an assassination attempt. The gunman was Richard Lawrence, who confessed that he was, “in touch with the powers in Europe”. [9]

Still, in 1836 Jackson refused to renew the BUS charter. Under his watch the US national debt went to zero for the first and last time in our nation’s history. This angered the international bankers, whose primary income is derived from interest payments on debt. BUS President Nicholas Biddle cut off funding to the US government in 1842, plunging the US into a depression. Biddle was an agent for the Paris-based Jacob Rothschild. [10]

The Mexican War was simultaneously sprung on Jackson. A few years later the Civil War was unleashed, with London bankers backing the Union and French bankers backing the South. The Lehman family made a fortune smuggling arms to the south and cotton to the north. By 1861 the US was $100 million in debt. New President Abraham Lincoln snubbed the Euro-bankers again, issuing Lincoln Greenbacks to pay Union Army bills.

The Rothschild-controlled Times of London wrote, “If that mischievous policy, which had its origins in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off its debts and be without debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all countries will go to North America. That government must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe.” [11]

The Euro-banker-written Hazard Circular was exposed and circulated throughout the country by angry populists. It stated, “The great debt that capitalists will see is made out of the war and must be used to control the valve of money. To accomplish this government bonds must be used as a banking basis. We are now awaiting Secretary of Treasury Salmon Chase to make that recommendation. It will not allow Greenbacks to circulate as money as we cannot control that. We control bonds and through them banking issues”.

The 1863 National Banking Act reinstated a private US central bank and Chase’s war bonds were issued. Lincoln was re-elected the next year, vowing to repeal the act after he took his January 1865 oaths of office. Before he could act, he was assassinated at the Ford Theatre by John Wilkes Booth. Booth had major connections to the international bankers. His granddaughter wrote This One Mad Act, which details Booth’s contact with “mysterious Europeans” just before the Lincoln assassination.

Following the Lincoln hit, Booth was whisked away by members of a secret society known as Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC). KGC had close ties to the French Society of Seasons, which produced Karl Marx. KGC had fomented much of the tension that caused the Civil War and President Lincoln had specifically targeted the group. Booth was a KGC member and was connected through Confederate Secretary of State Judah Benjamin to the House of Rothschild. Benjamin fled to England after the Civil War. [12]

Nearly a century after Lincoln was assassinated for issuing Greenbacks, President John F. Kennedy found himself in the Eight Families’ crosshairs. Kennedy had announced a crackdown on off-shore tax havens and proposed increases in tax rates on large oil and mining companies. He supported eliminating tax loopholes which benefit the super-rich. His economic policies were publicly attacked by Fortune magazine, the Wall Street Journal and both David and Nelson Rockefeller. Even Kennedy’s own Treasury Secretary Douglas Dillon, who came from the UBS Warburg-controlled Dillon Read investment bank, voiced opposition to the JFK proposals. [13]

Kennedy’s fate was sealed in June 1963 when he authorized the issuance of more than $4 billion in United States Notes by his Treasury Department in an attempt to circumvent the high interest rate usury of the private Federal Reserve international banker crowd. The wife of Lee Harvey Oswald, who was conveniently gunned down by Jack Ruby before Ruby himself was shot, told author A. J. Weberman in 1994, “The answer to the Kennedy assassination is with the Federal Reserve Bank. Don’t underestimate that. It’s wrong to blame it on Angleton and the CIA per se only. This is only one finger on the same hand. The people who supply the money are above the CIA”. [14]

Fueled by incoming President Lyndon Johnson’s immediate escalation of the Vietnam War, the US sank further into debt. Its citizens were terrorized into silence. If they could kill the President they could kill anyone.

The House of Rothschild

The Dutch House of Orange founded the Bank of Amsterdam in 1609 as the world’s first central bank. Prince William of Orange married into the English House of Windsor, taking King James II’s daughter Mary as his bride. The Orange Order Brotherhood, which recently fomented Northern Ireland Protestant violence, put William III on the English throne where he ruled both Holland and Britain. In 1694 William III teamed up with the UK aristocracy to launch the private Bank of England.

The Old Lady of Threadneedle Street- as the Bank of England is known- is surrounded by thirty foot walls. Three floors beneath it the third largest stock of gold bullion in the world is stored. [15]

The Rothschilds and their inbred Eight Families partners gradually came to control the Bank of England. The daily London gold “fixing” occurred at the N. M. Rothschild Bank until 2004. As Bank of England Deputy Governor George Blunden put it, “Fear is what makes the bank’s powers so acceptable. The bank is able to exert its influence when people are dependent on us and fear losing their privileges or when they are frightened.”[16]

Mayer Amschel Rothschild sold the British government German Hessian mercenaries to fight against American Revolutionaries, diverting the proceeds to his brother Nathan in London, where N.M. (Nathan and Mayer) Rothschild & Sons was established. Mayer was a serious student of Cabala and launched his fortune on money embezzled from William IX- royal administrator of the Hesse-Kassel region and a prominent Freemason.

Rothschild-controlled Barings bankrolled the Chinese opium and African slave trades. It financed the Louisiana Purchase. When several states defaulted on its loans, Barings bribed Daniel Webster to make speeches stressing the virtues of loan repayment. The states held their ground, so the House of Rothschild cut off the money spigot in 1842, plunging the US into a deep depression. It was often said that the wealth of the Rothschilds depended on the bankruptcy of nations. Mayer Amschel Rothschild once said, “I care not who controls a nation’s political affairs, so long as I control her currency”.

[Continued...]

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 06:40:19 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi2gOhvpOHg (The Money Masters – part 9 of 22)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyaj30n8kZY (The Money Masters – part 10 of 22)

The following excerpts from The Money Masters can be viewed in the two youtube clips above.

------------------------------

A truly incredible editorial in the London Times explained the central bankers' attitude towards Lincoln's Greenbacks:

"If this mischievous financial policy, which has its origin in North America, shall become endurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous without precedent in the history of the world. The brains, and wealth of all countries will go to North America. That country must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe." -- Times of London

[...]

Allegations that international bankers were responsible for Lincoln's assassination surfaced in Canada 70 years later in 1934. Gerald G. McGeer, a popular and well-respected Canadian attorney, revealed this stunning charge in a five hour speech before the Canadian House of Commons blasting Canada's debt-based money system. Remember: it was 1934, the height of the Great Depression, which was ravaging Canada as well. McGeer had obtained evidence -- deleted from the public record -- provided to him by Secret Service agents at the trial of John Wilks Booth, after Booth's death. McGeer said it showed that Booth was a mercenary working for the international bankers. According to an article in the Vancouver Sun of May 2, 1934:

"Abraham Lincoln, the martyred Emancipator of the Slaves, was assassinated through the machinations of a group representative of the international bankers who feared the United States President's national credit ambitions....

"'There was only one group in the world at that time who...had any reason to desire the death of Lincoln.

"'They were the men opposed to his national currency program, and who had fought him throughout the whole of the Civil War on his policy of greenback currency.'"

Interestingly, McGeer claimed that Lincoln was assassinated not only because international bankers wanted to reestablish a central bank in America, but because they also wanted to base America's currency on gold -- gold they controlled. In other words: put America on a gold standard. Lincoln had done just the opposite by issuing U.S. notes -- Greenbacks -- which were based purely on the good faith and credit of the United States. The article quoted McGeer as saying:

"'They were the men interested in the establishment of the Gold Standard...and the right of the bankers to manage the currency and credit of every nation in the world.

"'With Lincoln out of the way they were able to proceed with that plan, and did proceed with it in the United States. Within eight years after Lincoln's assassination silver was demonetized and the Gold Standard money system set up in the United States.'"

Not since Lincoln has the U.S. issued debt-free United States notes.

[...]

With Lincoln out of the way, the money changers' next objective was to gain complete control over America's money. This was no easy task. With the opening of the American west, silver had been discovered in huge quantities. On top of that, Lincoln's Greenbacks were generally popular. Despite the European central bankers' deliberate attacks on Greenbacks, they continued to circulate in the United States -- in fact until a few years ago. According to historian W. Cleon Skousen:

"Right after the Civil War there was considerable talk about reviving Lincoln's brief experiment with the Constitutional monetary system. Had not the European money-trust intervened, it would have no doubt become an established institution." -- W. Cleon Skousen

It is clear that the concept of America printing her own debt-free money sent shock waves throughout the European central banking elite. They watched with horror as Americans clamored for more Greenbacks. They may have killed Lincoln, but support for his monetary ideas grew.

On April 12, 1866, nearly one year to the day of Lincoln's assassination, Congress went to work at the bidding of the European central banking interests. It passed the Contraction Act, authorizing the Secretary of the Treasury to begin to retire some of the Greenbacks in circulation, and thereby contract the money supply. Authors Theodore R. Thoren and Richard F. Warner explained the results of the money contraction in their classic book on the subject, The Truth In Money Book:

"The hard times which occurred after the Civil War could have been avoided if the Greenback legislation had continued as President Lincoln had intended. Instead, there were a series of money panics -- what we call 'recessions' -- which put pressure on Congress to enact legislation to place the banking system under centralized control. Eventually, the Federal Reserve Act was passed on December 23, 1913."

In other words, the money changers wanted two things: (1) the reinstitution of a central bank under their exclusive control, and (2) an American currency backed by gold. Their strategy was two-fold.

First of all, cause a series of panics to try to convince the American people that only centralized control of the money supply could provide economic stability.

And secondly, remove so much money from the system, that most Americans would be so desperately poor that they either wouldn't care or would be too weak to oppose the bankers.

In 1866, there was $1.8 billion in currency in circulation in the United States -- about $50.46 per capita. In 1867 alone, half a billion dollars...was removed from the U.S. money supply. Ten years later, in 1876, America's money supply was reduced to only $600 million. In other words, 2/3 of America's money had been called in by the bankers. Only $14.60 per capita remained in circulation. Ten years later [in 1886], the money supply had been reduced to only $400 million, even though the population had boomed. The result was that only $6.67 per capita remained in circulation -- a 760% loss in buying power over 20 years.

Today, economists try to sell the idea that recessions and depressions are a natural part of something they call the "business cycle." The truth is, our money supply is manipulated now just as it was before and after the Civil War.

How did this happen? How did money become so scarce? Simple. Bank loans were called in, and no new ones were given. In addition, silver coins were melted down. In 1872, a man named Ernest Seyd was given a hundred thousand pounds -- about $500 thousand -- by the Bank of England and sent to America to bribe necessary Congressmen to get silver demonetized. He was told that if that was not sufficient, to draw an additional hundred thousand pounds, or as much more as was necessary.

The next year Congress passed the Coinage Act of 1873, and the minting of silver dollars abruptly stopped. In fact, Representative Samuel Hooper, who introduced the bill in the House, acknowledged that Mr. Seyd actually drafted the legislation. But it gets even worse than that. In 1874, Seyd himself admitted who was behind the scheme:

"I went to America in the winter of 1872-73, authorized to secure, if I could, the passage of a bill demonetizing silver. It was in the interest of those I represented -- the governors of the Bank of England -- to have it done. By 1873, gold coins were the only form of coin money." -- Ernest Seyd

But the contest over control of America's money was not yet over. Only three years later, in 1876, with one-third of America's workforce unemployed, the population was growing restless. People were clamoring for a return to the Greenback money system of President Lincoln, or a return to silver money -- anything that would make money more plentiful. That year, Congress created the United States Silver Commission to study the problem. Their report clearly blamed the monetary contraction on the national bankers. The report is interesting, because it compares the deliberate money contraction by the national bankers after the Civil War to the fall of the Roman Empire:

"The disaster of the Dark Ages was caused by decreasing money and falling prices.... Without money, civilization could not have had a beginning, and with a diminishing supply, it must languish and unless relieved, finally perish.

"At the Christian era the metallic money of the Roman Empire amounted to $1,800,000,000. By the end of the Fifteenth century it had shrunk to less than $200,000,000.... History records no other such disastrous transition as that from the Roman Empire to the Dark Ages." -- United States Silver Commission

Despite this report by the Silver Commission, Congress took no action. The next year, 1877, riots broke out from Pittsburgh to Chicago. The torches of starving vandals lit up the sky. The bankers huddled to decide what to do. They decided to hang on. Now that they were back in control (to a certain extent), they were not about to give it up.

At the meeting of the American Bankers Association that year, they urged their membership to do everything in their power to put down the notion of a return to Greenbacks. The ABA secretary, James Buel, authored a letter to the members which blatantly called on the banks to subvert not only Congress but the press:

"It is advisable to do all in your power to sustain such prominent daily and weekly newspapers, especially the Agricultural and Religious Press, as will oppose the Greenback issue of paper money and that you will also withhold patronage from all applicants who are not willing to oppose the government issue of money.

"....To repeal the Act creating bank notes, or to restore to circulation the government issue of money will be to provide the people with money and will therefore seriously affect our individual profits as bankers and lenders.

"See your Congressman at once and engage him to support our interests that we may control legislation." -- James Buel, American Bankers Association

------------------------------

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 06:42:32 PM »
"...the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalistic fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."

-- Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, p. 324

From http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/s_p.php:

[...]

Daniel Estulin, noted expert on the Bilderbergers, describes that secretive globalist group as “a medium of bringing together financial institutions which are the world’s most powerful and most predatory financial interests.” Writing in June 2011, he said:

"Bilderberg isn’t a secret society. . . . It’s a meeting of people who represent a certain ideology. . . . Not OWG [One World Government] or NWO [New World Order] as too many people mistakenly believe. Rather, the ideology is of a ONE WORLD COMPANY LIMITED."

It seems the Bilderbergers are less interested in governing the world than in owning the world. The “world company” was a term first used at a Bilderberger meeting in Canada in 1968 by George Ball, U.S. Undersecretary of State for Economic Affairs and a managing director of banking giants Lehman Brothers and Kuhn Loeb. The world company was to be a new form of colonialism, in which global assets would be acquired by economic rather than military coercion. The company would extend across national boundaries, aggressively engaging in mergers and acquisitions until the assets of the world were subsumed under one privately-owned corporation, with nation-states subservient to a private international central banking system.

Estulin continues:

"The idea behind each and every Bilderberg meeting is to create what they themselves call THE ARISTOCRACY OF PURPOSE between European and North American elites on the best way to manage the planet. In other words, the creation of a global network of giant cartels, more powerful than any nation on Earth, destined to control the necessities of life of the rest of humanity.

". . . This explains what George Ball . . . said back in 1968, at a Bilderberg meeting in Canada: Where does one find a legitimate base for the power of corporate management to make decisions that can profoundly affect the economic life of nations to whose governments they have only limited responsibility?'"

That base of power was found in the private global banking system. Estulin goes on:

"The problem with today’s system is that the world is run by monetary systems, not by national credit systems. . . . [Y]ou don’t want a monetary system to run the world. You want sovereign nation-states to have their own credit systems, which is the system of their currency. . . . [T]he possibility of productive, non-inflationary credit creation by the state, which is firmly stated in the US Constitution, was excluded by Maastricht [the Treaty of the European Union] as a method of determining economic and financial policy."

The world company acquires assets by preventing governments from issuing their own currencies and credit. Money is created instead by banks as loans at interest. The debts inexorably grow, since more money is always owed back than was created in the original loans. (For more on this, see here.) If currencies are not allowed to expand to meet increased costs and growth, the inevitable result is a wave of bankruptcies, foreclosures, and sales of assets at firesale prices. Sales to whom? To the “world company.”

[Continued...]

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 02:58:17 PM »
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-axis-of-greed-the-nature-and-structure-of-the-economic-elite/17767

Part III: The Axis of Greed: The Nature and Structure of the Economic Elite

by David DeGraw

Global Research, February 27, 2010
Amped Status - 2010-02-19

“The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes… As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money powers of the country will endeavor to prolong it’s reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

U.S. Elite
Institutions:

Federal Reserve
Business Council
Bilderberg Group
Conference Board
Brookings Institute
Advertising Council
Heritage Foundation
Trilateral Commission
Business Round Table
Chamber of Commerce
Federal Trade Commission
Council on Foreign Relations
American Petroleum Institute
American Enterprise Institute
American Bankers Association
Pharm Research & Manufacturers
Public Relations Society of America
American Psychological Association
Project for a New American Century
Securities and Exchange Commission
Committee for Economic Development
National Association of Manufacturers
Carnegie / Ford / Rockefeller foundations
Military / Media / Prison Industrial Complex

I don’t view the Economic Elite as a small group of men who meet in secrecy to control the world. They do feature elements of conspiracy and are clearly composed of secretive organizations like the Bilderberg Group - this is not a conspiracy theory, this is a conspiracy fact - but as a whole the Economic Elite are primarily united by ideology. They’re made up of thousands of individuals who subscribe to an ideology of exploitation and the belief that wealth and resources need to be concentrated into the fewest hands possible (theirs), at the expense of the many.

That being said, there are some definite lead players in this group and it is important that we are not too vague and expose the individuals who publicly lead them. Focusing on the fundamental structure of the US economy, we have people like Hank Paulson, Tim Geithner, Ben Bernanke, Robert Rubin, Larry Summers, Alan Greenspan, Lloyd Blankfein, Jamie Dimon, John Mack, Vikram Pandit, John Thain, Hank Greenberg, Ken Lewis, John J. Castellani, Edward Yingling and Tom Donohue.

In total, the Economic Elite are made up of about 0.5% of the US population. At the center of this group is the Business Roundtable, an organization representing Fortune 500 CEOs that is also interlocked with several lead elite organizations. Most Americans have never heard of the Business Roundtable. However, in my analysis, it is the most influential and powerful Economic Elite organization.

“The Business Roundtable joined the Business Council at the heart of both the corporate community and the policy-formation network and now has the most powerful role…. The Roundtable’s interlocks with other policy groups and with think tanks are presented (below).”

The Roundtable’s first year of operation was 1972, which coincided with the beginning of the CEO salary explosion, and has been the driving force behind the unprecedented concentration of wealth since their inception. Their dominance over the US economy and government is unparalleled. Their members are a Who’s Who of everything that is wrong with our economy. Here is a partial list of some of their lead members:

Lloyd C. Blankfein, Goldman Sachs
    James Dimon, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
    James P. Gorman, Morgan Stanley
    Vikram S. Pandit, Citigroup, Inc.
    Brian T. Moynihan, Bank of America
    Brendan McDonagh, HSBC
    Robert W. Selander, MasterCard Incorporated
    Kenneth I. Chenault, American Express Company
    Rupert Murdoch, News Corporation
    Glenn A. Britt, Time Warner Cable Inc.
    Philippe Dauman, Viacom, Inc.
    Jeffrey R. Immelt, General Electric Company
    Brian L. Roberts, Comcast Corporation
    Steven A. Ballmer, Microsoft Corporation
    John T. Chambers, Cisco Systems, Inc.
    Randall L. Stephenson, AT&T Inc.
    Ivan G. Seidenberg, Verizon Communications
    David G. DeWalt, McAfee, Inc.
    Steven R. Loranger, ITT Corporation
    Paul T. Hanrahan, AES Corporation, The
    Riley P. Bechtel, Bechtel Group, Inc.
    W. James McNerney , Boeing Company, The
    Rex W. Tillerson, Exxon Mobil Corporation
    Marvin E. Odum, Shell Oil Company
    John S. Watson, Chevron Corporation
    James J. Mulva, ConocoPhillips
    John B. Hess, Hess Corporation
    James E. Rogers Duke Energy Corporation
    J. Larry Nichols, Devon Energy Corporation
    Ronald A. Williams, Aetna Inc.
    David Cordani, CIGNA
    Jeffrey B. Kindler , Pfizer Inc.
    Angela F. Braly, WellPoint, Inc.
    John C. Lechleiter, Eli Lilly and Company
    Edward B. Rust, Jr., State Farm
    Andrew N. Liveris, Dow Chemical
    James W. Owens, Caterpillar Inc.
    Ellen J. Kullman, DuPont
    Edward E. Whitacre Jr., General Motors Company
    Michael T. Duke, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

The Business Roundtable is the most powerful activist organization in the United States. Their leaders regularly lobby members of Congress behind closed doors and often meet privately with the President and his administration. Any legislation that affects Roundtable members has almost zero possibility of passing without their support.

For three major examples, look at healthcare and financial reform, along with the military budget. The healthcare reform bill devolved into what amounts to an insurance industry bailout and was drastically altered by Roundtable lobbyists representing interests like WellPoint, Aetna, Cigna, Pfizer, Eli Lilly and Johnson & Johnson. Obama and Congress are trying to please the Roundtable with a bill that supports their interests. This led to the dropping of the public-option put forth in the House bill. However, when it came to finishing the bill, Roundtable members began to walk away from the process. That’s the real reason why the reform bill has stalled. Obama will be meeting with the Roundtable on February 24th, in hopes of getting healthcare reform back on track. After that meeting, he will then hold a bipartisan healthcare meeting with members of congress.

Also being addressed in Obama’s upcoming meeting with the Roundtable are issues concerning financial reform. Almost every aspect of financial reform has been D.O.A. thanks to Roundtable lobbyists representing the interests of Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Bank of America, HSBC, Master Card and American Express. They even pushed to make sure Ben Bernanke was reconfirmed as the head of the Federal Reserve and they have also guided Obama into focusing on deficit reduction, now that their member companies are healthy again and making record profits after receiving trillions in government subsidies. The Roundtable played a pivotal role in the appointment of Hank Paulson, formerly the CEO of Roundtable member Goldman Sachs, who replaced Roundtable member John Snow as US Treasury Secretary. The Roundtable also strongly lobbied on behalf of current Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner [.pdf] and White House National Economic Council Director Larry Summers [.pdf]. Although there has been recent talk of Geithner being replaced at the Treasury, the lead choice to replace him is Jamie Dimon, Roundtable member and CEO of JP Morgan Chase.

The drastic rise in military spending is also a result of Roundtable lobbyists pushing the interests of large military companies like Boeing and Bechtel, along with the largest oil companies like ExxonMobil, Shell, Hess and Chevron.

The Roundtable tells politicians what they want done, and the politicians do it. At times, Roundtable members even write the laws themselves. On financial reform alone, those representing Wall Street firms gave “$42 million to lawmakers, mostly to members of the House and Senate banking committees and House and Senate leaders.” During the 2008 election cycle, they gave $155 million: $88 million to Democrats and $67 million to Republicans. Keep in mind, this is the spending on just their financial reform initiative. When it came to health reform, they gave even more.

When it comes to getting elected, over 90% of the time the candidate who simply spends more money on their campaign wins the election. The Roundtable and politicians recognize this fact, so the overwhelming majority of current elected officials relied heavily on campaign funding from Roundtable members, including President Obama.

Shortly after Obama’s inauguration he held a meeting with Roundtable members at the St. Regis Hotel. The president of the Business Roundtable is John J. Castellani. Throughout the first nine months of Obama’s presidency, Castellani met with him at the White House more than any other person, with the exception of Chamber of Commerce CEO Tom Donohue. If you look at the records of people who have spent the most time with Obama in the White House, other than these two, another frequent visitor is Edward Yingling, the president of the American Bankers Association.

These organizations - the Business Roundtable, Chamber of Commerce and the American Bankers Association - along with the Federal Reserve, a secretive quasi-government private institution, form the center of the Economic Elite’s power structure. Since the bailout, the Federal Reserve has been working closely with private firm BlackRock. Due to this relationship, BlackRock has emerged as the world’s largest money manager and now manages more assets than the Federal Reserve. They also “manage many of the Treasury Department’s big investments.”

On a global level, you have economic institutions like the World Trade Organization (WTO), the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank, and international treaties like NAFTA. These organizations already form a de facto world government that has rights beyond our constitutional rights and national sovereignty. If the WTO makes a ruling that goes against US law, the WTO ruling supersedes US law and wins out.

Here is how Global Exchange explains these global institutions:

“The World Trade Organization is the most powerful legislative and judicial body in the world. By promoting the ‘free trade’ agenda of multinational corporations above the interests of local communities, working families, and the environment, the WTO has systematically undermined democracy around the world…. Unlike United Nations treaties, the International Labor Organization conventions, or multilateral environmental agreements, WTO rules can be enforced through sanctions. This gives the WTO more power than any other international body. The WTO’s authority even eclipses national governments.”

[World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF)]

“When the Bank and the Fund lend money to debtor countries, the money comes with strings attached. These strings come in the form of policy prescriptions called ’structural adjustment policies.’ These policies—or SAPs, as they are sometimes called—require debtor governments to open their economies to penetration by foreign corporations, allowing access to the country’s workers and environment at bargain basement prices. Structural adjustment policies mean across-the-board privatization of public utilities and publicly owned industries. They mean the slashing of government budgets, leading to cutbacks in spending on health care and education…. And, as their imposition in country after country in Latin America, Africa, and Asia has shown, they lead to deeper inequality and environmental destruction.”

In addition to dominating our political and economic system, the Economic Elite have already created their own private military. Their private military is now more powerful than the US military. As mentioned earlier, private mercenaries now outnumber US soldiers and receive the lion’s share of military spending.

Corporations like SAIC, Blackwater, Bechtel, Raytheon and Halliburton are composed of the most elite worldwide intelligence and military officers. These are the highly profitable and powerful entities that the Economic Elite turn to when national militaries and intelligence agencies - like the CIA, FBI or other government run entities - can’t get the job done.

For instance, SAIC, a “stealth company” that most people have never heard of, is considered to be the brains of the entire US intelligence apparatus, more powerful than the much more popularly known CIA, NSA and FBI - all agencies that SAIC is deeply intertwined with. I urge you to research SAIC to get a crash course in how the true power structure functions. You can start by reading an excellent investigative report by Donald L. Barlett and James B. Steele titled, “Washington’s $8 billion shadow.”

The Economic Elite dominate US intelligence and military operations. Other than the obvious geo-strategic reasons, the never-ending and ever-expanding War on Terror’s objective is to drain the US population of more resources and further rob US taxpayers, while using our tax money to create a private military that is more powerful than the US military.

I think any logical person can see the ominous implications of having such a vast and powerful private military and intelligence complex, created for and used, in secrecy, by the Economic Elite. Outside of the blatant economic policy attacks, heavily armed and sophisticated covert powers led by small groups of Economic Elite are now a serious risk and present danger.

In conclusion, these economic and government policy forming organizations, along with their private military and intelligence corporations, form the core of the Economic Elite power structure.

“I think one has to say it’s not just simply a matter of capturing people and holding them accountable, but removing the sanctuaries, removing the support systems.”

-- Paul Wolfowitz

© Copyright David DeGraw, Amped Status, 2010

Offline Nailer

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 05:29:07 PM »
the enemy is anyone that works for the US Government or that gets paid by them.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline amagi

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 02:27:05 AM »

The question you beg is: Why?

I am not here to defend government by any stretch but that answer is  important to understanding what needs to be fixed and how to prrevent it from becoming broken again.
Pax vobiscum pacem et semper paratus bellum.

Offline filletboy

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2011, 07:03:25 PM »
NOT SURE HOW TO MAKE A NEW THREAD

what is up with obama sayin he is bringing all the troop home from iran

Offline Freeski

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2011, 07:28:32 PM »

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Ignorance is no excuse.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 11:40:15 PM »

Well that is a load of Bullshit.

The enemy to humanity has been easily exposed in this thread. Research it yourselves. It is less than 10,000 nutballs and they are enslaved by smalled and smaller groups. It is their nature to continually torture, ridicule, perster, rape, and murder each other. They are resevoir dogs. The movies Queen Margot, Richard III (Shakespeare), and Lion in the Winter should wake up the most comatose sheep into understanding how insanely degenerate these self proclaimed "owners" of the world are.

The private federal reserve corporation has been stealing tens of $trillions a year so that people become dependent on the state for work and sustenance. We need to take the noose off the necks of the American worker and entrepeneur and stop blaming each other for the dystopia we all allowed to exist contrary to the laws of the land.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline BrookeKilby

• Dawn Approaches Rare Knowledge Collections
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 06:09:40 PM »
Excellent post.
http://www.dawnapproaches.com
Excellent collections of survival & how to books on disk.  Military & Survival Manuals - Hundreds of Manuals on DVD-Rom, Beekeeping Manuals - 109 Books on DVD-Rom, Woodworking Manuals - 145 Book Collection on DVD-Rom, Canning, Blacksmithing, Leather Crafting and more

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2011, 07:05:16 PM »

I noticed most comments beneath the video at youtube had nothing to do with the video and were quite boring.  Which could be a diversionary tactic to discourage piqued interest from casual viewers IMO.  But one removed comment caught my eye:

comment removed by Homeland Security
bd1965  7 months ago
???

The user bd1965 actually posted that,  comment removed by Homeland Security, otherwise the removed comment would have been in italics. lol
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
Money Power Runs America
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2012, 03:18:36 PM »
http://www.globalresearch.ca/money-power-runs-america/28495

Money Power Runs America

by Stephen Lendman

Global Research
January 4, 2012

Wall Street does it by controlling money, credit and debt, as well as manipulating markets for private enrichment. House and Senate millionaires do it their way for greater wealth, privilege, power and status.

New Center for Responsive Politics (CRP) figures show it. More on them below. New York Times writer Eric Lichtblau commented in his article headlined, "Economic Downturn Took a Detour at Capitol Hill," saying:

In 1991, Representative Ed Pastor (D. AR) entered Congress with around $100,000 in savings and as much debt owed banks. Now he's a millionaire, one of 250 in Congress.

"(A)nd the wealth gap between lawmakers and their constituents appears to be growing quickly" as austerity cuts harm most Americans needing help during harder than ever hard times.

Since 2008, they've lost jobs, homes, personal savings, and futures. At the same time, congressional members are richer than ever. Perhaps never "has the divide (been) so wide, or the public contrast so stark, between lawmakers and those they represent."

No wonder Gallop's year end poll showed Congress getting its lowest ever 11% approval rating. At the same time, growing numbers of Americans reject both parties for independent or unaffiliated status.

On November 14, the Atlantic Wire headlined, "How Members of Congress Get Rich Through 'Honest Graft,'" saying:

"A 60 Minutes report examined the ways members of Congress trade on inside, privileged information" to get rich. "Congresspeople are exempt from insider trading rules" so profit in ways others can't legally.

They do it through stock trades and privileged business deals. Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert earmarked funding for a federal highway project on land he owned. He later sold it for $2 million.

Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi profited from eight IPOs, including some "that had business before her House." So have other congressional members, past and present.

Former Senator Bob Dole bought shares in Automatic Data Processing four days before GHW Bush signed legislation with new military data processing rules benefitting the company handsomely.

Former Speaker and Republican presidential aspirant Newt Gingrich bought Boeing stock just before he helped kill amendments to cut International Space Station funding. It helped Boeing secure a lucrative contract.

Numerous others in Congress profit the same way. Some hit the jackpot. In 2004, the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis [.pdf] published a report showing Senate portfolios outperformed the market by about 12% annually. It didn't happen by chance.

A 2011 study showed House member investments exceed market performance by 6%. Do it annually and it adds up. For example, $100 invested at 6% for 40 years grows tenfold. At 12%, it's 80-fold.

Washington runs on inside information. Congressional members use it to get rich. While their median net worth gained 15% from 2004 to 2010, America's 10% richest found theirs unchanged, and for Americans overall, it dropped based on inflation-adjusted dollars.

Of course, America's top 1% outdid them all. Why else would nationwide protests target them for social justice?

Notably, congressional wealth grew two and a half times (from $280,000 to $725,000) from 1984 to 2009 in inflation-adjusted dollars, while for average Americans it declined slightly. Moreover, for the past half century, income inequality mostly benefits congressional conservatives. Progressivism pays poorly.

In 1984, one in five House members had zero or negative net worth, excluding home equity and other non-income producing property. By 2009, it dropped to one in 12.

As a result, the gap between congressional members and their constituents perhaps never has been so wide. Moreover, it increases annually at a time Main Street's suffering harder than ever hard times, and few in Washington care.

Center for Responsive Politics (CRP) Report

It began saying:

"These days, being a millionaire (puts you in) the (top) one percent. But in Congress, it only makes you average."

Among 535 House and Senate members, 250 (or 47%) are millionaires, based on 2010 financial disclosure forms. Only America's top 1% enjoys that status. According to CRP's executive director Sheila Krumholz:

"The vast majority of members of Congress are quite comfortable financially, while many of their own constituents suffer from economic hardship."

It's largely from decades of destructive bipartisan policies. Since the 1980s, economic inequality grew enormously. Business and super-rich elites profited handsomely at the expense of working class people.

Wealth disparity is unprecedented at a time nearly 23% of Americans are unemployed. Half of US households are impoverished or bordering on it. Millions lost homes, and growing hunger and homelessness threaten millions more.

In contrast, congressional members never had it so good. "It's no surprise that so many people grumble about lawmakers being out-of-touch," said Krumholz. "Few Americans enjoy the same financial cushion maintained by most members of Congress - or the same access to market-altering information that could yield personal financial gains."

[Continued...]

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2012, 07:45:36 PM »
Watch this video; lecture by Dr. John Coleman, and understand who we're up against:

Although I agree with the rest of his analysis, I'm afraid Dr. Coleman is sadly misguided on the issue of free trade.

To understand why, please see the following:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=187591.0
       http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=190382.0

Offline savvvvylady

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2012, 05:43:34 PM »
The Globalists ar egetting desperate.  Most everyone is onto them and now they want to monitor social media to go after the antagonists.

Good luck tho there are millions of us and not enough of them to go after all of us.    :D

So they can just suck it !!!!!!!!       ;D

Offline chris jones

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2012, 09:50:03 PM »
Well that is a load of Bullshit.

The enemy to humanity has been easily exposed in this thread. Research it yourselves. It is less than 10,000 nutballs and they are enslaved by smalled and smaller groups. It is their nature to continually torture, ridicule, perster, rape, and murder each other. They are resevoir dogs. The movies Queen Margot, Richard III (Shakespeare), and Lion in the Winter should wake up the most comatose sheep into understanding how insanely degenerate these self proclaimed "owners" of the world are.

The private federal reserve corporation has been stealing tens of $trillions a year so that people become dependent on the state for work and sustenance. We need to take the noose off the necks of the American worker and entrepeneur and stop blaming each other for the dystopia we all allowed to exist contrary to the laws of the land.
Hey dig, can we say they seek supremcy over the common man, that any and all scams they have araringed are for the physical, financial,and abject survitude to those they consider the moronic masses, or have I gone overboard. 

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2012, 08:38:02 AM »
And who does the Club of Rome want us to believe is the enemy?

SO, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE'S ENEMIES?
According to THEM...pg 56
"We become the "irregular" force in the protracted Global War on Extremists and move increasingly to preventative and preemptive actions. "

Now, how do THEY define 'extremists'? ... and, exactly What are THEIR actions going to be?

ALAN WATT READING A CLUB OF ROME DOCUMENT...

Alan:  Then they sum it up:

"The real enemy…"

Alan:  --Which they have chosen, remember, to make you believe in.

"The real enemy then is humanity itself."

MORE...

-------------------------------------

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

"[I ]f all of the leaders of the Third Reich had been sadistic monsters and maniacs then these events would have no more moral significance than an earthquake, or any other natural catastrophe. But this trial has shown that under a national crisis ordinary, even able and extraordinary men can delude themselves into the commission of crimes so vast and heinous that they beggar the imagination.

No one who has sat through the trial can ever forget them. Men sterilized because of political belief. A mockery made of friendship and faith. The murder of children. How easily it can happen. There are those in our own country, too who today speak of the protection of country of survival. A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way.

The answer to that is: Survival as what? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult. Before the people of the world let it now be noted that here in our decision, this is what we stand for:

Justice, truth and the value of a single human being."

Judgment At Nuremberg (Movie 1961)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3BwK51YFgQ
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/j/judgment-at-nuremburg-script-transcript.html

"CRISIS CREATION BY THE CLUB OF ROME - CLUBBING US TO DEATH"

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/transcripts/Alan_Watt_Blurb_CrisisCreationClubOfRome_May302007.html
May 30, 2007 (Please read all of Alan Watt's analysis in the link above, it is amazing)

[...]
Here it is, summing it up. This is what all this is meant lead your mind to: coming to their conclusion.

"The common enemy of humanity is man."

Alan:  Here's a beautiful psychopathic ability to double-think.

"The common enemy of humanity is man."

Alan:  This is the new enemy, you see, we always need enemies to come together to fight, to work, to strive towards, and to be taxed silly.

"…in searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea…"

Alan:  I'll read that again.

"…in searching…"

Alan:  “In searching,” not in finding.

"…in searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill."

Alan:  Now for the hard of thinking, I'll repeat that part.

"…in searching for a new enemy to unite us, we…"

Alan:  We--

"…we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill."

Alan:  That should be chiseled in your stone or painted on your living room walls; you could read it everyday, because if you forget this, you'll fall for everything else that just comes your way in your lifetime.

To continue:

"In their totality and in their interactions, these phenomena do constitute a common threat which demands solidarity."

Alan:  Their goal is solidarity, like a religious movement.

"…of all peoples, but in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome."

Alan:  Behavior changes, behavior modification, you see.

Then they sum it up:

"The real enemy…"

Alan:  --Which they have chosen, remember, to make you believe in.

"The real enemy then is humanity itself."

This is a summary of a religion that's been indoctrinated and has been over the years, many years, which will bring in their new idealized society; but we have to believe in it, like a religion, to make it happen. And you think that your governments are making all these decisions for you.

Since the 1960’s, massive funding went into preaching the new environmentalism, the Gaia [or Gaea] worship, the overpopulation, “the sky is falling” attitudes that we've been brought along with.  Now you do have a generation that's grown up hearing nothing but this, who believe it's all true. Their reality is induced through propaganda and indoctrination, and reinforced by further propaganda, ongoing propaganda. A term they used in circles at the top, back in the 1940’s and '30’s even, they called it "continuing education."  That was their couching term for it, which would confuse Joe Average, but it literally meant: beginning with early childhood indoctrination at school and furthered down through time with newspapers, magazines, the radio and eventually television, to reinforce their original lies, until Joe Average and Jane Average think it’s all real and they behave accordingly. 

It’s no different than the way religion was used before that, where you'd run through the forest, terrified of all the demons behind every tree; and shadows, as the sun would move and cast the shadows; and it would get dark and you'd run into that big church, where it’s full of light and God was there to dispel all the darkness. It made you feel better and safe, and you clung to the holy men because they could save you.

Any reality can be induced, given time, reinforcement and promulgated from the top down, as the ancients talked about in Greece, when they discussed this many times in the writings of various philosophers. How many generations have lived, died, fought in wars, had moments of pleasure and masses of misery, never knowing that their reality and their belief system (and everything else) was given by a small dominant minority with the history of the ages and the sciences therein? Nothing has changed.

Eventually, you will see children who will volunteer for sterilization, thinking they're doing the world a great deed (or if they're singled out), because they will be told; and this is coming. It's been discussed, written about and published that they have defective genes. They might even have an allergy, “oh, my,” and they shouldn't really put that on to another generation of inflicting misery. You'll see the first generation being "enhanced," as they call it. That's was put forth to the public, through fiction again; the Star Trek series and the eventual space station series (I don’t know what they called it).  "Genetic enhancement,” see the movie, "Gattaca," good predictive programming. 

However, they will volunteer for sterilization, and probably get some social benefits if they go ahead and do this. Ultimately, of course, they won't need humans to breed, at the low levels. They've discussed this and published it too.  Charles Galton Darwin talked about the elite not altering themselves or altering their brains, because they must retain survival capabilities and instincts, since they will be steering the ship of Earth. Whereas Koestler, by the way, for all his so called leading of the left-wing worked for MI6 (declassified now). He said "the masses of people won't need their survival capabilities because the state will be making their decisions for them."

Therefore, we're going through just one part of an ongoing process.  It was ongoing and planned for your parents, grandparents and back through time. Masses of people have lived and died, never knowing reality; and that's what we're up against—those who steal our ability to be sentient. They decide what we will be, by giving us a scripted version of reality.  They often, in their arrogance, do come out with statements, psychopathically, because they are psychopaths, you see. Psychopaths have tremendous ego. They love to say, "Well, we really told you. It's just that you didn't listen," and they do tell us, and they chuckle that we don't get it because we cannot imagine people being so evil as to do what they do. That's why they get away with it. They're helped by myriads of bureaucrats, who, once again are conditioned in their little tunnel and they can't think outside of it either.  They will rationalize what they do, no matter what it is and no matter who suffers.

Get the book. Read through it, and you certainly will learn, by their own admissions that: the reality that you've had, and the one they're going to give you, was designed by them.

From Hamish and myself, it's good night, and may your god or your gods go with you.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Alexandermerow

• http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Alexandermerow
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2012, 06:48:13 PM »
Good video! Down with the NWO!

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
The Meaning of Occupy Bilderberg
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2012, 11:41:14 AM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-meaning-of-occupy-bilderberg-the-elevation-of-the-shadow-into-public-consciousness.html

The Meaning of Occupy Bilderberg: The Elevation of The Shadow Into Public Consciousness

Saman Mohammadi
Prisonplanet.com
May 31, 2012

“What a difference a year makes. Occupy Bilderberg? I love it. The Occupy movement seems finally to have realised that the problem isn’t the 1%, it’s the 0.001%. It’s the guys and gals and whatever David Rockefeller is who are meeting in Chantilly, Virginia, at the end of the week. Many hundreds of protestors have pledged to show up. And who knows, they may just manage to drag the mainstream news media with them.” – Charlie Skelton: Bilderberg 2012: the technocrats are rising at this year’s annual conference; May 30, 2012.

“Do nothing secretly; for Time sees and hears all things, and discloses all.” – Sophocles.

The occupy movement is growing up and taking on the big boys at the 2012 Bilderberg conference, held in Chantilly, Virginia.

Bilderberg is the shadow G8 and G20. Its much more powerful and influential in global affairs than those public bodies. It is the invisible layer of skin under the thick public skin of national governments, global media, global banks, global charities, and global corporations.

When you peel away the public skin, you find a virus spreading underneath, and that virus is the Bilderberg plutocrats who want to keep nations impoverished and under-developed for their own gain. Of course, their view of the world situation is the exact opposite. They see the 99% as a virus on the planet, and they are the cure. They seek to, “micro-manage the human race, which they regard as a plague on the earth,” writes Paul Joseph Watson.

Instituting anti-growth policies on a global basis in the name of “protecting the environment” is a matter of pride to them. Launching illegal wars to reduce the size of the human population and increase the size of their bank accounts gives them joy and a great sense of accomplishment.

According to criminal Bilderbergers and their collaborators in the media, the Earth needs “healing” and the quickest ways of removing the human virus is by starting another massive world war, and creating poverty and starvation worldwide. Their highly secret global depopulation agenda came to life as a result of the false flag 9/11 events, which had the propaganda effect of pitting the Western world and Israel against the Islamic world.

Over the last several years, Bilderberg has come under increasing scrutiny from the global alternative press. Its plots and schemes, whether it concerns U.S. domestic politics, the global economic crisis, or the wars in the Middle East, have been discovered and exposed by a new generation of media activists and reporters.

In the field of Bilderberg coverage American journalist Jim Tucker still casts a long shadow, having consistently reported on Bilderberg conferences for over three and a half decades. His persistence and determination has inspired thousands on the ground, and infuriated thousands in the sky.

The Bilderberg sky gods are especially filled with rage this year because of all the buzz that dedicated protesters and activists have created. Their minions in the state security services have erected a fortress around the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles hotel, where Bilderbergers are set to meet to discuss sensitive global issues, and make world policy decisions that will have repercussions for the entire world.

“Given the fact that a record number of demonstrators are expected to attend,” writes Paul Joseph Watson, “Bilderberg has been more stringent than ever before in its efforts to get people out of the way.” They’ve engaged in threats, spread false rumours to demonize protesters, and intensified security measures to intimidate journalists into vacating the premises.

All the security and secrecy is meant to cover up the fact that they’re deciding the political fate of the world without consulting the people of the world.

The Bilderberg oligarchy’s biggest long-term political project is the European Union, which is facing a severe legitimacy crisis in the wake of the global economic meltdown. The EU is a grandiose experiment but it is destined to fail and collapse under the current immoral, incompetent, and corrupt leadership.

Europeans don’t want to be enslaved and robbed by a parasitic and transnational financial class anymore. Iceland has provided the best example thus far of an economic recovery without the banksters.

The lesson from Iceland is simple: nations prosper without the international private banking cartel, and die with it. America has been controlled by this heartless and satanic cartel for a century, and its currency and reputation has been destroyed as a result.

One of the biggest global political goals of the Bilderbergers is the destruction of America and all nation states, and the creation of a global security state. The NATO summit in Chicago gave us a glimpse into the dark heart of the emerging global security state. But the real heart of this invisible and secretive state is the Bilderberg conference.

Without popular legitimacy and political accountability at the highest levels, however, a universal security state will crash and burn.

Washington is the military enforcer of the Bilderberg’s global political and economic policies. The tragic irony is that America is one of the biggest losers of the policy of corporate globalism. The undermining of American sovereignty by numerous White House administrations at the behest of the internationalist Bilderberg oligarchy has created a weaker and poorer America.

President Obama is the latest American presidential puppet to follow the secret policy of destroying America from within. Mitt Romney will continue on this treasonous course if he wins the election in November.

The political power that will guide the destiny of America in January 2013 will not be Mr. Obamney, but the Bilderberg oligarchy, as it has done for decades now. That is why elevating the secretive Bilderberg conference into public consciousness is so important.

[Continued...]

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2012, 03:41:31 AM »

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2012, 01:02:21 PM »
The enemy is anyone, club, association, cartel, or group who wishes to suppress our God given Rights for their own gain. The other enemy is apathy.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline newworldorderblog

Watch the Money Flow; and You Will Find the Enemy
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2012, 01:22:58 PM »

Offline CHGWYN1626

Emergent News For Ohio
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2012, 11:41:24 AM »
 :o

Today in Cincinnati Ohio at Lunken Airport they are conducting drills with local Firefighters and the SWAT team for disaster drill training using real smoke and dissaray.  Expected to last until 12pm.

Chris

Offline nice

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2012, 10:17:24 PM »
Hey guys!
I was watching the movie pirates of the carribean|(end of the world) and right in the begining they are talking abt Us economy collapse and its consequence and martial laws....Are they giving us a hint?

same in death race by Jason stoham they are talking abt us economy... in the end...

Its coming......

Offline monkeyjohn

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2013, 12:27:52 PM »
Did you write this? If so it's brilliant. I have sent it to all my contacts and I am hoping I can wake some up. But I'm not holding my breath. Great text and vid. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV77hzXgd3U&feature=related

These people operate on a global perspective.
They ARE the "one world government".

THEY are destroying the middle class.
The de-industrialization of western countries is happening because THEY are executing their plans. We are watching them rip countries to shreds, kill millions of people, take absolute control of resources, and give us media propaganda to engage our anger and direct it to the "enemies" they manufacture.

THEY are the people behind the manufactured "enemies" - they instigate infighting; so we focus our anger on each other: we hate the muslims, we hate the jews, we hate the christians, we hate the democrats, we hate the republicans.... we hate each other.

They remain safe and protected from scrutiny because they have created a system to shield them from view. We see the David Rockefellers, the Ben Bernankes, the Barack Obamas; we see only their minions. Puppets, all.

But to see behind those puppets; to view the real controllers is to violate their carefully constructed shield of invisibility. For this you will be called 'paranoid'. This is a psyop: you are being marginalized with stigmatizing labels because you are a threat. We are so conditioned to herd mentality; we are fearful of being labeled and ostracized. To accept that, and remain silent in the face of this threat is to surrender to their control.

These are the real enemies: the people controlling the puppets in government, industries including pharma, agri-business, defense contractors, non-profit 'humanitarian' organizations, and the media propaganda machines that serve up our daily doses of conditioning to keep us in the dark. To keep us fighting amongst ourselves.

The next time you think to perpetuate the false enemy agenda; to post something that fear-mongers about any group of people, think about these 'clubs'. They've planted the seeds to grow hatred, and you are providing fertilizer every time you spread the hate.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2013, 02:32:18 PM »

Find more on the Elite thugs here:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=12
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline Joe Public

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2013, 07:39:03 AM »
There is a new movie coming out in March 2013 about cloning Jesus called "The Power of Few", starring Christian Slater and Christopher Walken.